- Text Size +
"You need to understand why I'm doing this Dave. Please!"
It was an odd thing for a captor to beg for understanding to her captive. Somewhere in David's mind, that occurred to him. However his cerebral cortex was somewhat overridden at the moment. The sight of his gigantic girlfriend standing above him, perhaps a thousand times his height was rather unnerving. She held him in her hand, up to her face so that her warm minty breath moved by him as she spoke. Her cherry lips, pleaded with him.

"I've always wanted to do this David. Ever since we met. Ever since I was a young girl. I always wanted a little shrunken man of my very own. Just like you."
They had been dating for three weeks and David was considered the luckiest guy in collage. He was dating a girl who was in the Ms. Massachusetts contest. Her shining black hair and ice blue eyes, remarkable facial beauty and athletic figure were easy attractants to any man. David was feeling pretty lucky to be dating her himself, at least up until she shrank him.

That was a topic that deserved flushing out in David’s opinion. It was something that happened in science fiction novels, not in reality.

"How the Hell did you shrink me?" inquired David.
"Magic," shrugged Samantha. "It runs in the family. You've heard of the Salem witch trials? Well they didn't get all of us. Besides, witches aren't inherently evil as such although I know you must be furious with me David," she cooed to him, her eyes suddenly pleading for him to understand her.

"Well I'm not some toy you can just shrink. You can’t keep my as some pet for the rest of your life. Put me back to normal Samantha! I promise I won't be mad."

"David, I'm so sorry. I never planned to do this to you but I just can't resist anymore. I swallowed all my pet fish trying to stave my desires but it didn't work. You see, I never intended to keep you as a pet. It’s something else that I want to do to you. Something I’ve never told anyone I wanted to do before. I have to try something. Please understand that I feel bad for what I'm about to do. Please forgive me."

"Forgive you for what?! Samantha!" screamed David.

But Samantha was no longer listening. She lifted the tiny figure to her lips and slipped him inside. Overcome by the sensation he gave her she swallowed. She loved the wiggling sensation sliding past her gullet and down her esophagus knowing that it was a live and conscious man that she had just condemned to her belly. She savored the few moments that he squirmed within her digestive tract. Despite what she had thought when she had initially conceived the plan to swallow David, that it would be a one-time event, she knew that she would devour another person again.

Gazing at the empty fish tank that had once held quite a multitude of fish, she remembered that she had tried with all her might to substitute an animal for a live man. It hadn't worked but she could try again. She could try to prevent luring an unsuspecting guy back to her room so she could shrink him to only a few inches tall and then swallow him whole. She told her conscious this would be the only time she ever took another human life but deep down she knew it would be a futilel attempt. After actually experiencing a live, wiggling man in her belly there could never be a substitute. Subconsciously she was already running through a list of guys she believed to be easy prey to her charms. She would eat another man again. Soon.

Thirteen years later

Jon was running down Continental Ave. It wasn't the best street on which to run, he realized but he knew that a few blocks left would turn him down more promising side roads for jogging. The squeal of the T off to his right caused him to turn his head to watch the subway car rattle down the tracks in the center of the street. A few cars passed by either side of the T car. Jon was so busy watching traffic for a chance to cross the street that he forgot to watch where he was running. As a result he crashed headfirst into a woman as she exited a grocery store. The groceries went flying and so did John and the women.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry!" gasped John, breathless between his running and somehow catching an elbow to the gut when he collided with the girl. "Oh please let me help y-" His sentence was cut short as he put his right hand down in order to get up and wound up crushing her package of eggs.

"Oh no. Look. Please let me pay for you groceries" said Jon to the woman who was trying to push herself off the ground and accidently stuck her hand into a pie.
The woman bursting out laughing, interrupted Jon. Jon offered her his hand, still covered in egg, which made her laugh harder. She grabbed his hand in hers, pie encrusted though it was, and he helped her to her feet. The humor of the situation bega to dawn upon him and combined with the woman's infectious laughter, Jon began to laugh despite his embaresment. Eventually they both calmed down enough for Jon to inquire as to the woman's health again.
"Oh, fine, fine. Just a few bumps and burses and a ruptured pie.” She gestured towards where she had put her hand through the dissert. “You?"
"Fine. Look I really am very sorry. Allow me to replace your groceries."
At Jon's insistence, he went in and bought more eggs and another pie for the woman, returning a few moments later.
"Actually, you could help me carry them home. I only live a few blocks away." The woman picked up one of her grocery bags and walked off. Jon grabbed the other bag and hurried after her. She was quite a pretty woman. Her light blue eyes peering out from between her dark hair was very attractive and she had an athletic body.

"My name's Jon," he said to her.
"Do you always introduce yourself to girls after you run into them?" asked the woman.
"No I was just trying to be polite."
"Don't worry yourself Jon. I'm only teasing. I'm Samantha. It's nice to meet you."
"Samantha this may sound funny but I'm sure I've seen you before."
Samantha beamed at him. "You have? Can you remember where?"
This caught Jon off guard. "Err, well no. Not exactly. Um. It's strange but have I seen you on TV?"
Samantha's smile widened showing perfect, white teeth. "I bet you have." I'm a news reporter."
"No way! The evening news!"
"Exactly," said Samantha getting more excited.

They arrived at Samantha's apartment and under Samantha's prompting Jon entered and placed his bag of groceries on the kitchen counter.
"So Jon, do you live nearby?" asked Samantha as she began to put away the food.
"Yeah, Just down the street actually."
"Will you run into me again soon?" she asked with a mischievous look.
"I said I was sorry."
"No, I'm serious," said Samantha, closing the refrigerator door and folding her arms. "Do you want to go on a date with me?"
Jon was surprised and excited that such a pretty girl had taken an interest in him. "Absolutely I would."
"This Friday night work for you?” she asked.
"Sounds good to me," said Jon with a grin. "I'll meet you here at eight?"
"That would be perfect," said Samantha with a smile.

Friday night couldn't come fast enough for Jon and it seemed an eternity until he was standing outside Samantha's door, his heart pounding in his chest and his hands clutching a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey Jon, oh flowers." said Samantha with a smile as she opened the door.
"Wow," said John, as he saw her. She was wearing a fantastic looking blouse and pants that accented her curves quite well.
"Thanks," said Samantha with a wink. "You look nice too." She cast an approving eye over him.

Jon opened the door to his car for her and he drove her into the city. He thought it would be more fancy than taking the T and he wanted to make a good impression.

Parking was expensive, as it always was but for once, Jon didn't care. He found a lot and paid the price with a minimum of grumbling. Samantha giggled but surprised him when she insisted on paying for dinner.
"Absolutely not!" was Jon's response but Samantha insisted, compromising that she be allowed to choose the restaurant. Eventually Jon submitted and followed Samantha to the Union Oyster House where they got a quiet candle lit table.

Samantha ordered the salmon while Jon tried the haddock. Samantha also ordered three live oysters as an appetizer. Catching Jon's expression, she smiled. "I like them. You don't have to eat any unless you want to."

They began talking. Jon knew that the real trick to dating was politely listening to a woman while she spoke about herself so he brought up her career as a news reporter. Samantha warmed to the subject instantly and the time began to fly by. Presently their beer and Samantha's appetizer arrived. Jon sipped on his Sam Adams while Samantha applied some cocktail sauce to the first oyster. "Hmm, nice and lively just like I like them," said Samantha. "Did you see him move?" she asked. Jon peered closer and did indeed see the tiny creature move slightly when pressed with Samantha's knife. "Oh yeah," he said, somewhat surprised that Samantha would consider such an unappetizing creature a meal.

"I'm mean. I know," said Samantha, grinning as she raised the doomed mollusk to her lips. She opened wide and scooped the creature into her awaiting mouth with the use of her fork. She narrowed her eyes at John and stared at him intently over the oyster shell as its occupant disappeared into the darkness behind her red lips. Her expression was predatory, hungry in nature and quite menacing. Her ice blue eyes peered out dangerously from under the black eye liner she had applied to her eyelids. She seemed to hold him in some sort of spell with her gaze. Jon couldn't put his finger on it but she seemed to regard him as an object of interest rather than a person. Then the moment ended in a silent gulp. Samantha's full lips closed as she swallowed the poor animal. Samantha took a sip of her Becks beer and then returned to her genial and interesting self. She and Jon continued to talk, the creature doomed to die in Samantha's belly now forgotten in conversation.

Samantha polished off the other two oysters, both still alive when swallowed whole. Jon noticed the ravenous expression on Samantha's face when she ate the final oyster and concluded that she must be very fond of the seafood. Samantha licked her lips and stared in a devious manor at her dinner guest in what appeared to Jon as an overt display of exaggerated flirtation. Then her expression changed as she smiled warmly and genuinely over at Jon. Jon laughed on cue.

"I know it's gross to watch someone eat live food. I guess I developed the habit over in Asia when I was reporting there." Samantha explained.
"I don't think it's gross. Really." he added at her expression of incredulity. "What were you doing over in Asia?" asked Jon.
"Well I was sent over there to follow a story in Korea. I speak Korean which was why I was chosen to go."
"You speak Korean? That's very impressive," marveled Jon
"I speak several other languages as well, French and German. I minored in French in collage and picked up the other two on my own."

The night passed on better than Jon could have anticipated. Aside from being extraordinarily attractive, Samantha proved to be extremely intelligent and well traveled. He laughed at several of her witty stories told with a reporter's knack for important but not extraneous detail. She seemed to be the kind of professional that most reporters want to be, but so often fell short of the mark. Samantha however, had the intelligence to research a subject before blindly speaking about it. Her natural good looks, grace and knack for conversation were clearly the secret to her successful career.

After dinner, they returned to Samantha's apartment. Jon said good night to her at the door and that he hoped she would like to go out with him again soon. "Perhaps next Saturday we could do something fun. You said you liked outdoor activities. Would a hike interest you?"

"It sounds delightful Jon but I think I would prefer to see you sooner then a week from now. Maybe Monday I could make you dinner here?" offered Samantha.

"That would be terrific. I can't wait!" said Jon smiling.
"I will be looking forward to it too Jon. Shall we say you should arrive around seven - thirty and I'll have dinner ready at eight?"
"Marvelous," said Jon. "See you then."

Jon had not expected a kiss on their first date but Samantha bent down and kissed him on the lips, her ice blue eyes still looking into his and her tongue briefly tasting him. She smiled again and said, "See you soon, delicious," and disappeared behind her apartment door.

Jon practically floated home. The warm kiss still burned on his lips and the smell of flowers lingered in his nostrils. He skipped up the steps to his home unable to sleep for hours while the events of the evening ran through his head, especially the goodbye.

Never before had Jon looked forward to Monday like he looked forward to that upcoming Monday. He kept himself occupied throughout the weekend but finally the normally dreary commencement of a workweek arrived. Jon had to struggle through his day before finally arriving home, showering and preparing for his date.

Due to his enthuasim he worried about being late and left with plenty of time to arrive at her house by seven thirty. As a result he arrived ten minuets early. His anxiety of tardiness to be baseless as Samantha was not home. Jon sat down on the steps to wait for her arrival. At about seven forty she arrived, wearing tight spandex pants, running shoes, a fleece jacket and earmuffs. The figure of her lower body was completely exposed and Jon noted that she was in even better physical form than he had originally thought.

"Hi Jon," said Samantha. "I'm just coming from the gym. Please come in." She unlocked the door and Jon followed her into a cheery living room.
"I'll just be back in a second. I want to take a quick shower before dinner." He watcher her form as she departed the room. Presently, he heard the sound of running water as she showered. Jon began an exploration of the cozy living room. It held plenty of books on a range of subjects. There were also several collage awards for public speaking. A few photos were of far off lands with Samantha smiling happily back at the camera. Next Jon came to a photo of Samantha in a gymnastic uniform. A few other photos displayed her with various gymnastic teams, most from her university days. A few were action shots of her on the beams or performing stunts on the mats. No wonder she was in such good shape.

Jon finally settled down on a comfortable chair with a book about European history and engrossed himself. It was a few moments later, or so it seamed to him, that Samantha emerged, smiling and wearing a causal but quite attractive red dress. She had applied some make up and her long straight black hair hung down around her shoulders beautifully. Altogether, she was strikingly beautiful when she entered the room. Jon was still wondering how he had gotten so lucky to be dating so beautiful a woman.

"Hey," said Jon, rising and smiling broadly.
"Well it's about eight o'clock so I guess that puts dinner at about exactly on time." said Samantha and raised her hand towards Jon. Jon thought she wanted to hold his hand but was shocked when a sudden feeling of intense disorientation came over him. He couldn't even see correctly. Wondering what had happened to him, he tried to steady his balance by focusing upon a point on the wall. It did little good, as his vision was a blur of movement and color.

When the world righted itself Samantha was standing over him over a thousand feet tall and bending down reaching towards him. Her hands grasped him and Jon promptly fainted.

He awoke to the sound of piano music. The ground beneath him was hard and unyielding. His back had become stiff from lying on the uncomfortable surface for so long. He opened his eyes and focused his eyes on the ceiling of white far above him. It seemed much further away than it should. Trying to remember where he was he sat up, the vertebra in his back popping into place as he did so. Jon yawned and rubbed his stiff neck. In mid rub he stopped, his last conscious memories rushing back to him. No, surely it had been a dream. He had just awoken hadn't he? No, his new heartthrob did not shrink him, it had been all a terrible dream and he had awoken on this hard surface....

Jon looked around himself, trying to make sense of the scene around him. His blood seemed to freeze in his veins.

He was on a gigantic plate. The plate was on a table and the table was in a monstrously large room. Vast pictures hung on the walls; bookshelves with letters bigger than his entire body could be seen in the distance. A couch and several stuffed chairs were visible around a coffee table that looked bigger than a football field.

Jon realized that the dinner plate on which he stood was on the dining room table. Far above him, two gigantic red candles burned with flames that were the size of funeral pyres.

Turning slowly around, his skin prickling as he did, he faced the end of the table. Jon practically jumped out of his skin.

Samantha, beautiful as ever but now a giantess, sat before him. She smiled down at her captive.

"Finally awake," she said. "I was beginning to wonder if the shock of being shrunk was too much for you."

Jon could only stare up at her. When he said nothing she frowned. "What's wrong Jon? Don't you like me anymore?"
Picking him up she kissed him on the face with her big ruby red lips. This got Jon moving, mostly wiping away the lipstick that clung to his face. He was too busy doing this to notice Samantha lick her lips of his taste after the kiss.
"Wha... what have you done to me?" he stammered.
"I've shrunk you. Isn't it obvious?" said Samantha. She sounded disappointed in Jon as if she thought he could do better than just ask silly questions.
"Why!" asked Jon.
"You'll see but you have to guess,” said Samantha, deciding that letting him try to figure out her designs would be more fun than simply telling him. She had already dropped a few hints and in her opinion the dinner plate had been a big one.

"Thank you so much for joining me for dinner. I'm having my favorite food." She could see comprehension suddenly dawning upon Jon.

A cold shiver of fear ran down Jon's spine as she said this. "You're not going to... eat" the sentence caught in Jon's throat.
"What's that Jon?"

"Eat me!" said Jon finally.

Samantha grinned at him. "I knew you could figure it out Jon." She put him back on the plate. Jon found his legs a bit weaker then they should have been and he collapsed to a sitting position.

"You're not my first you know. Far from it. I eat guys like you pretty often and sometimes more than one at a time. I remember once when I was in China… but you probably don’t want to hear about that. Oh, don't feel bad. They'll be others after you. But tonight Jon, I'll absorb you into me; you'll become a part of me. You have my undivided attention right now."

She leaned forward and opened her mouth wide. Jon was fascinated as her lips parted and her soft wet tongue reached out for him. He only feeble raised a hand against her, his mind unable to function.

As quickly as her mouth opened for him she withdrew her tongue and snapped her jaws shut. Samantha smiled down at Jon, a thrill of anticipation shivering down her spine while she watched her captive visibly shiver out of fear. "Not yet Jon. We're going to have some fun first."

She straightened up and turned away from him, slowly stepping away from the table she undid the straps on her dress. It fell to the floor as she walked, leaving her skin completely bare.

From where Jon stood on the plate, he watched the dress fall away from her. The room was lit by the candles behind him as well as various other candles throughout the room. Off to his left, a small fire burned in the fireplace. Samantha had obviously shut off the electric light to build atmosphere because the only light was from the flickering fire or the small orbs of luminescence cast by the tiny candle flames. Despite the twilight atmosphere, Jon could see Samantha's body clearly, her physical beauty teased into an even greater image of perfection from the flickering light.

Some logical part of Jon's mind was apprising her well-conditioned body and recognizing that being in the excellent shape that she was, she must have a very active lifestyle. That probably meant she could eat quite a bit. She certainly had a diet high in protein to build such strong muscles. With another shiver he wondered how much of her diet consisted of men like him. The more animalistic and instinctual part of his brain was screaming for him to do something, to try to escape by running or pleading for his life or both. However somewhere between logic and instinct rose the unbidden desire to stay, to willingly offer himself on the plate on which he stood to the giantess who intended to devour him.

Jon watched the highly developed and well-rounded muscles of Samantha’s body move gracefully against each other as she took one final step away from him and then slowly turned, her eyes locking on to his form. All thought of flight vanished in Jon's mind as he met her gaze. I belong to her, was his only thought.

Samantha stared at her food with a well-practiced look of longing. She made eye contact with him, the poor thing, struggling with the desire to flee and to stay, seemed to deflate, his only thoughts of her, standing before him in all her beauty. She no longer regarded him as human as much as she did her food, her rightful property. On an inelectual level, she knew Jon had a life, aspirations, and goals. He had never known that his purpose in life would to be her food. She wondered what he would have done differently in life had he known that he would meet his end in her stomach. Then her thoughts on the state of Jon's current psyche dwindled as she watched him struggle on the plate. Her mouth began to water in anticipation of the coming meal. The memory of the taste of so many previous victims filled her head and she began to advance on her food.

She moved gracefully, slowly, her eyes constantly upon the tiny man on her plate, patiently waiting for her to reach him. She smiled slightly as she looked at him, the thought of him dying for her pleased and excited her to no end. Jon will be a part of me by tomorrow, Samantha thought. He will be completely within me; only my victim and I will know his fate.
Samantha smiled, continuing her train of thought. In a week Jon would, for the most part, be a part of her. She would go about her life, interacting with others, no one knowing that the man Jon was a part of her body. Her own secret. A secret that only she and her victims would ever know.

She moved closer to the table where Jon stood, seemingly without fear. She studied him closely. So many other men like him had died for her. She had eaten them all alive. Swallowed whole, they gave her a sexual pleasure to which normal intercourse could never compare. Wiggling down her throat and in her belly, man after man had died as she had gasped in ecstasy or simply lain down and enjoyed the knowledge that her body would absorb the life of another. Her food was her sexual partner, and as such she had decided long ago that she would consume only men.

Additionally, she had reasoned that as a sexual partner should be entitled something enjoyable about the experience. That had led to her removal of her clothes. Besides, they were going to become a part of her. There was no reason to be shy. On another level, she enjoyed being looked at, especially by her victims. It had been a shame, those few men she had eaten, that she had not had time to seduce due to one reason or another, and had simply popped into her mouth. There had been less time to enjoy them.

She moved gracefully and in a well-practiced dance routine to the piano music, now joined by a violin. It was a CD she had come to almost always use on her victims to get her into the right mood. It usually calmed her food as well and could even excite them. It certainly seemed to be working on Jon. He was still sitting slack jawed as his eyes took in her subtle dancing movements. Samantha was dancing more for herself then her food but she had designed the steps to be enjoyable to the viewer. It would, after all, be the last performance they ever had.

"Jon," she said. "You look beautiful. You are with me. Don't be afraid." She was still dancing but was moving closer towards him with each step. "You're special. You'll be a part of me soon." She bent her knees as she pressed against a wall. Her dark hair fell about her face and her black eye shadow made her ice blue eyes even more haunting. Jon began to think he would do almost anything for her. Even give up his life.

Samantha continued to poison his reason. "Soon you'll be in me. There's no worry in me Jon, no responsibilities. Just me. I can't wait for you to be a part of me." She didn't smile at him but gave him a well-practiced look of seduction calculated to destroy the inhibitions of the target.

"You'll dance with me soon, Jon. Next time I dance, it will be with you." Samantha's words and dance had intoxicated Jon's instinct for self-preservation. Jon was more than excited by this point and had crawled to the edge of the plate.
"I want it," he whispered to himself. "I want to die this way."

If Samantha heard him she gave no indication that she did. She slowly pushed away from the wall and made her way to Jon. She didn't bend down towards him but picked him up by his right foot and brought him to her face.

"You are so delicious," she brought him to her lips and her tongue came out to lick him. She smiled as she drew her tongue back in and licked her lips. "You'll go down smooth,” she whispered to him.

Curling her hand outwards and lifting it above her head, she began to dance again. The firelight and the knowledge that he had only a short time to live made the graceful movements of his hostess seem surreal. Moving her hips from side to side, Samantha slowly lowered Jon down her body. He watched as her form passed by him, her skin a reddish tinge from the candles and the fire.

Passing her belly, Jon shivered despite himself. He would be within there soon. Samantha would digest him alive and she would enjoy every second of it. Jon knew it would be painful but he would make Samantha happy by doing it. He would become a part of her. It seemed too good to be true, in a way.

Bringing him back up to her face she looked at him once again. Samantha was silent, she did not move, only studied him. Jon was obviously sexually stimulated but the blood rushing to his head was making him look a little flush. She took him in her other hand, holding him by his right arm. It was somewhat more painful for Jon but a blessed relief for his leg, which had been beginning to feel the strain. He gazed into Samantha's face and was once again captivated by her facial beauty. To imagine him as a part of her body seemed the best of any possible fate. He actually found himself longing to be within her.

"Please," he said to Samantha, loud enough for her to hear. "I want you to eat me. I want it."

The smile that spread across Samantha's lips was more beautiful and more terrifying then Jon thought was ever possible. Suddenly he began to regret his words. At the same time, he still desired to become her food. To become a part of her.

She opened her mouth wide. Aside from sparkling white, perfect teeth and the very inside of her of her mouth and the red tongue just behind that, all Jon saw was blackness within. Her mouth opening wider, Jon was brought closer more quickly than he could compose himself for the journey within he was about to take.

The mouth pass around him, her breath coming hot and refreshing made him long to be within her. He felt the warm tongue below him, his body sinking into it somewhat as she tasted him. Samantha didn't swallow immediately as Jon had expected, but played with him briefly, her tongue and the roof of her mouth rubbing him, her saliva coating him and her hot breath coursing by him. It was an alien experience. The familiarity of the inside of the mouth now multiplied in size and belonging to the prettiest girl he had ever known was the pinnacle of enjoyment for Jon.

Samantha was enjoying herself as well. He tastes delicious, she thought to herself as she rolled him slightly, careful not to cut him on her teeth but savoring his taste. She felt every movement that Jon made, pressed into her tongue as he was. Every movement was a reminder that her food was still alive. Not only that but he wasn't struggling like the majority of her meals but rather acquesing to her will. She had run across willing victims in the past and knew enough to draw out the experience.

Unfortunately the entire evening she had been thinking about Jon, knowing that he would be eaten and that he had, prior to his arrival, known nothing of his fate. She remembered her warm shower and dressing, literally, to kill with the knowledge that her food was waiting in the next room over. She thought of Jon's pleasure at seeing her walk into the room, gazing at her face and beautiful features. Shrinking him and putting him on a plate, letting him guess her plans for him, stripping and dancing in front of him while he sat in amazement of her body. Finally he had offered himself to her as food, not that she wouldn't have eaten him if he hadn't but the offer had made the whole evening irresistible. In the past she had found men who had willingly given their bodies up to her but they were so rare. She wished she could keep Jon in suspense for a few days before eating him but she was far too aroused to stop now.

Now, standing naked in her apartment with the little movements of Jon in her mouth became too much, she began to reach a new height for argument. She could take it no longer! She swallowed.

Jon had been enjoying what amounted to a full body massage in Samantha's mouth, her tongue's gentle movements caressing him into a drowsy excitement. Suddenly everything changed. Her tongue curled backwards, slamming him into the roof of her mouth. She was forcing him backwards and suddenly down. It was sudden, unexpected, and extremely violent after the tranquility he had been enjoying a moment ago. It was also completely unstoppable. He flung up his hands to stop his progress into her throat but his body's size was easily accommodated by her large gullet. He passed through only to be forced onwards once inside the esophagus. He screamed and tried to fight the contracting push behind him. It soon became clear that he was far to weak to stop his downward motion.

I want this death.

Despite his fear the thought occurred to him. He wanted to be here and he was never more aroused then he was now. His progress was suddenly arrested when he fell upon the end of the esophagus. The impact hurt somewhat but the entrance to her stomach admitted him a moment later, like any other piece of food, he thought to himself.

Within her belly he began to swim, the motion of the liquid within was constant but slight and he swam about. Occasionally he ran into her stomach wall. When this happened he would kick off it and keep swimming.

Samantha's voice suddenly boomed throughout the cavernous stomach. Jon realized that she was not talking to him but herself. It was as if she had almost forgotten he was still here, still digesting alive like any other piece of food. It was both insulting and arousing, he thought to himself. He wondered how long she would remember him. He began to wonder if she would ever bother to think of him ever again. Suddenly, the stomach began to move about violently and Jon realized that Samantha must have been walking. As she did, he became aware that he was having trouble breathing and his skin was starting to burn. He knew that he had little time left to him. He had become what he wanted, food for Samantha.

Samantha felt Jon struggle as she swallowed him, she even heard him cry out. Her food wiggled and struggled on the way down as all food like him did but halfway down she felt him stop fighting, as if giving in to her. She reached the pinnacle of sexual pleasure as she realized that Jon had understood that he was now hers to digest. After a few moments she recovered from the wonderful feeling, a sense of satisfaction in her belly. She put her back to the wall and leaned on it slightly as she felt the tiny fluttering inside. Jon was alive within her and probably would be for another few moments.

"What a satisfying meal," Samantha said to herself, knowing that Jon could still hear her and not caring. "Probably be hard to find another man that tasty anytime soon."

Samantha started walking towards her bedroom, pausing only to extinguish the candles. Her own nakedness and the knowledge that Jon would soon become a part of her caused her sex to heighten once again. Passing by a full-length mirror she stopped to admire her firm tummy. A tiny flutter stirred in her stomach and she realized that Jon was succumbing to her digestion. It excited her again. She kept walking into her bed room, retrieved a journal and pencil, returned to the living room smiling at the memories of her food and lay down on her belly in front of the flickering fire.

She began to write in her journal, accounting for the highlights of the day, relishing the final flutters of movement from within her. She wrote for a half an hour. When she finally closed her book, she realized that she hadn't felt Jon move for a wile now and that he was probably dead. Unfortunate. She wished he could have lasted longer. She got up and went to bed, a smile gracing her pretty features in her sleep as she dreamed pleasant dreams.

Epilog:

Awaking the next morning she yawned and got up. Getting a shower and rinsing off in the hot steam was delightful. Dressing herself and walking into the living/dining room she saw the she had left Jon's clothes on the floor. She put them in a trash bag and threw them out. Such a shame that Jon was digested now. He was inside her, somewhere. Probably all over.

Returning inside Samantha smiled to herself, thinking of the happy memory of the previous night. Then she prepared to go to work. It would be hard not to eat any of her coworkers but she could make it to tonight. Then she would hit up a bar or club. There were plenty of guys still out there. She was feeling mischievous, flirty and very feminine.

The End