- Text Size +
Kate’s story chapter 3
By: Happiest_in_shadows@yahoo.com
How a really big girl comes to terms with the world and how it must come to terms with her.

I am not exactly sure what age restrictions this would have but if you are to young to read soft porn then well shoe scat or if soft porn offends you then move along as well. This story was done with input from Blar and Tabris and of course written by me. If you want to leave some feed back or talk about giantess you can either message me with yahoo messenger or msn or email me. Yahoo: happiest_in_shadows@yahoo.com MSN: v_eighteeen_v@hotmail.com

Brian didn’t know what to think of the letter that he currently found himself reading. As a college student he was always on the look out for a chance to make some easy money without taking to much time with his schedule and not brake any laws. Now as he set pondering the phone call he had just received he was a bit in shock. Normally he had to go out and look for a job but just now he had recently gotten a call from the government offering him so work though he didn’t know what it was. It was odd but he had been told that they would need to set up with a meeting with him to talk things over. In all truth he had been skeptical at first but his caller id confirmed were the call was coming from and the person on the other end sounded like they knew what they were talking about.

Now as he set looking at the clock the interview had actually been scheduled for three hours later. At first he had thought it was strange that he was being rushed but then again if they didn’t want him talking about what he we going to be doing he supposed that is how they would probably work not really give him to much time to mention anything to his friends. A grin formed on his face as he wondered if this was the politically correct way to abduct people before laughing a bit. He was a conspiracy nut after all and he doubted the government worked like that. Of course his trust in the government had been one of the reasons that Sheila had picked him out to meet Kate. He wasn’t as trusting as Kate was of course hardly anyone was but he was well within the defined parameters.

Sighing Brian finally began to busy himself with the task of getting his apartment cleaned up and then himself. One of the odd things that he wasn’t sure if he cared for or not is that they already knew exactly were he was living or at least that is what it had sounded like. Even while talking on the phone though the person seemed to know more then what he cared for them to already including if he was going out today or not. In truth he had planned it to be a tv night so it was actually the perfect time as he wouldn’t be having any guest either. It was a little unnerving to say the least but the hope of some decent money and perhaps getting to do something that is actually help for his country as well seemed good enough.

Debra looked at the window of her hummer towards Brian’s room. Unbuckling her seat belt and heading towards the building her subordinate following closely behind. Dressed in her uniform she wasn’t exactly the most inconspicious site but as she was around a bunch of college student it wasn’t overly odd most would just assume she is there looking for more recruits others thanks to her youthful look may very well think she is visiting a friend. In truth she was there to see if Kate might be getting a new friend or not. The brief case she carried with packed to the brim with legal agreements that would have to be signed and filed before there was any chance of Brian meeting with Kate. The various contracts covering everything from allowing them to give him medical treatment should he be injured while on the facility to a agreement not to speak a single word of what he sees.

People tended not to have trouble with the not speaking one but the medical tended to get some odd looks. It was as if they expected them to run some research project on them as well. They did have contracts for that as well of course however Debra didn’t have any of them on herself and in all truth she doubted Brian would be a very good choice for such projects from the info she had received. Stopping a moment she pulled a photo from her pocket and took a moment to look at the face. The picture had only been taken a week earlier so it was very much up to date and she wanted to make sure she was meeting with the right person. Nodding her head and pocketing the picture she continued up the steps a few more floors before opening the door.

Debra’s assistance tended to hate going on trips with the woman as she never seemed to want to use elevators but always require them to use the stairs. This was her preference though as she enjoyed walking more then most people and saw no harm in a little extra exercise. Walking along she didn’t take long to locate the proper room number however before knocking she took a quick look at her watch. Two minutes until she was suppose to arrive and she didn’t like to arrive early or late but instead right on the dot. It tended to leave a better impression then if she was late or over early so she held her hand as she watched the second hand tick by. A few people gave her some strange looks to witch she waved to.

The friendly jester seemed to send people on their way more quickly then just ignoring them. Brian gave a slight start as he heard a rather firm nock on his door and went to answer. As he looked through the peep whole he was surprised to see a rather attractive woman at the door though as he took a moment to check her over he noticed she had a rather capable build. Opening the door he didn’t get the chance to say hello. “ Good day Mr. Harrington my name is Debra Hatmaker and I was the one on the phone with you earlier.” Brian only nodded as he looked at the woman and the rather large fellow waiting behind her.

“ Nice to meet you would you like to come in?” Brain stepped away from the door allowing the two to enter. Debra took a quick moment to glance around wanting to make sure he didn’t have any friends hanging around. They had been keeping an eye on him of course but the occasional mistake was made after all even the surveillance teams were only humans. Satisfied that they were the only ones in the room Debra gave Brian a moment to move back to the front of the room and compose himself

Brian for his part didn’t know how to behave exactly but decided to go with the traditional role of a good host. “ Please have a seat would you like something to drink?” Debra took a moment to look Brian over herself and see how much she agreed with the reports that had been received. As she did so she had to agree with them his build showed he worked out a little weekly though nothing that could be considered serious while his skin clearly showed that the greatest amount of his time was spent inside. Looking around for a moment his computer was in plain site and going by the amount of materials around it she imagined it was used quite often. This only took a moment before she set down at the couch while Brian took the seat opposite to her.

“ Thank you but no drinks now shall we get down to business.” Brian nodded as he watched Debra place her brief case up on the table between them. Opening it up she took up a rather hefty looking stack of papers before shutting the case and putting them on top of it. Brian’s eyes nearly popped out of his head as like so many other people he hated reading through legal forms and having to feel them out. Debra wasn’t surprised at this in the least though as she smiled.

“ We are offering you a position working with a certain project now I can’t tell you were and I can’t tell you what it is. All I can say is that it is a safe job at least we haven’t lost anyone yet and that it pays well.” Brian nodded his head slowly as he let the yet comment sink in. He didn’t figure they would be to forth coming with the information though after the phone call.

“ So I guess I need to sign these?”

“ Well I suggest you read through the first and please feel free to ask any questions you might have. I will answer them to the best of my abilities.” Brian could only shake his head as he fished around in his pocket and pulled out an ink pin. Picking up the first stack of papers he groaned visibly as he began to read through the massive amount of fine print. In truth Debra was surprised that this step alone had never eliminated anyone from meeting Kate though it had almost done so without the person knowing. As Debra set watching Brian read through the files she noted his focus and how fast he read testing to see if he was truly reading them, merely skimming them, or wasn’t even reading them simply finding were he should sign his name and what information he should feel out.

Brian for his part was bored as hell as he read through the papers and struggled to keep focus. He did end up asking Debra various questions whom for her part seemed eager to answer them especially after he got half way through the stack. Debra was actually fairly impressed at the focus Brian had managed to maintain and imagined he learned some of his patience reading through the licensing agreements for various software programs. This was a good sign as far as she was considered as it suggested he had some patience and could keep some focus. A good thing as to many people lost all since of focus and ended up babbling when they met up with Kate.

The only sign of impatience Brian really showed was his rabbit of rubbing the side of his heads every time he seemed about ready to quit and how often he checked to clock to see how much time had elapsed since he had started. It wasn’t until the last 10% of the pages that Brian resorted to skimming which required Debra to stifle a giggle. He wasn’t as patient as she had first hoped he was going to be but he had gotten through a lot of the files and probably had quite a head ache by now. As Brian’s eyes feel on the clock he wanted to pack his head with ice and rest his eyes the fact that the papers had been remarkably boring to read through had helped in the formation of his head ache.

“ Well now I think that has got all of them.” Brian only nodded as he watched Debra pick up the papers and neatly place them back into her brief case. “ Oh and look it only took you two hours to read through everything.” Debra openly chuckled at the look Brian gave her a few moments later. She was exaggerating of course but to Brian it felt like it had been ten insanely mind numbing hours.

“ Well now Mr. Harrington we will take these back and if you are okayed we will be getting in touch with you later.” Brian only nodded as he watched Debra and the fellow that came with her let themselves out. He secretly hoped that they would call however he didn’t want them to be bringing another truck load of papers for him to sign. As Debra made her way back down the stairs she felt she could give General Steel a good report about this one.

Debra was impressed as she began the trip back to see Brian only a week later. It wasn’t just that he had been approved so quickly but it was the fact that he hadn’t even mentioned or hinted about even meeting with people from the armed services since their meeting. He had simply kept quiet about it which was odd as most people at least hinted to a friend about something. Debra hoped that he would be able to keep as quiet about meeting Kate once the time actually came even though he would be under contract. In truth though the contract was the reason Brian hadn’t even mentioned the meeting to his friends. The conditions had actually confused him a little bit so he thought even the meeting wasn’t supposed to be spoken of.

Brian had however been delighted to get a phone call a week later saying that he had been approved. It was odd but after feeling out all those contracts he was actually feeling nervous that he wouldn’t be getting the position whatever it was. The only thing he didn’t really care for was that they had contacted him only a day in advance. Of course he had the time to spare which was something else that worried him. Debra had known about his plans in advance thanks to surveillance which meant of course Sheila knew ahead of time as well. It wasn’t that they were spying for hostile reasons but it was simply they didn’t want to give him time to chicken out once the news that he had been accepted had been given. So they had learned his schedule in advance and chose to inform him when he would have the time.

It was by pure luck though that it happened to be so soon a good thing as Kate hadn’t been in the best mood as of late. They had ended the week of her growth spurt on a good note but even then it had slightly wore her down and things had only gotten on her nerves more so lately. The fact that her new clothing would take a little while to get ready sure wasn’t helping things since Kate was now down to two complete outfits at least other then her swimming wear which didn’t really cover much of her in the first place. The increased size of meals was something she was enjoying though thanks to fact that she was now getting feed fish most of the time.

They really needed to do something though to take her mind off her current problems and give her a chance to relax. So Debra only had a week before she was on her way for her second trip to see Brian though this time he would be coming with her. First she was to pick him up and then they were to go to the airport were they would hop an airplane. After the flight they would then take a military helicopter to their final destination and then the regular staff would take it from there as far as introducing Brian to Kate and hoping he didn’t pass out. Brian for his part was making sure he had everything ready for the trip. Packing a few items he hadn’t been surprised when they informed him that he couldn’t bring any electronics as far as recording devices.

Still the fact that he would be going on a airplane trip was something that he found very odd and actually concerned him. Where ever they were going it was going to be a good deal away from his home state. He found himself in for a surprise though as he waited for the same hummer that had been their the last time to show up when instead a bright red sports car pulled up and Debra stepped. Her clothing showing off her figure nicely especially her well defined stomach. Brian’s mouth nearly hit the floor as he watched her back her towards the building and then enter. The fellow that had been with her before didn’t show up this time but from what he had just seen he doubted she really needed him for protection.

Debra was a bit surprised when Brian opened his door even before she could nock on it. Taking a moment to look him over she grinned at the bewildered look upon his face. “ What you didn’t think I went around in that thing all the time?”

Brian grinned for a moment “ Well that isn’t exactly what shocked me.” Debra only laughed most people seemed more shocked at the car she preferred to drive around. It had its reasons though it was one thing for them to show up in uniform and talk to people it was quite another for them to leave together while they were still in uniform. Of course they could have just had Brian meet them at the air port but Debra had learned it helps when she goes and retrieves people herself particularly those that aren’t use to traveling. Still she knew what Brian was referring to after he mentioned it wasn’t the car. Grinning Debra proceeded to flex the muscles in her right arm.

“ Well I was part of the military police before I got this job so I had to be able to get even unruly soldiers to return.” Brian nodded imagining the woman in front of him could handle a decent amount of people. Reaching down he retrieved his luggage only to have Debra snatch it away from him a grin forming on her face as she held it with significantly more ease then he had been.

“ Now you know I am going to have to check this before we get to far.” Brian only nodded and followed Debra out into the hall way being sure to lock his door. As he followed her down the hall he thought she would take the elevator thus was surprised when she walks past the doors and began to make her way down the stairs instead. This woman was leaving little doubt about who was going to be in charge through the trip as she set the pace despite being slightly burdened by his suit case. Debra for her part was musing over the weight she was currently packing and trying to decide if Brian was over prepared or under prepared. She had told him a few of the items he would need to bring along including some swimming wear at least if he didn’t want to end up in military issue clothing. The over all weight made her resolve that he either had a great deal of items with him though or a very sturdy suit case.

Brian felt a little odd as they made their way outside and over to Debra’s vehicle. Looking at it for a moment he wondered if anyone would even notice them shook his head. Debra placed Brian’s belongings in the back before climbing into the drivers’ seat and unlocked the passenger side door. Brian was quick to climb in and almost instinctively buckled up this actually got a laugh from Debra as she like many others tended to forget that detail. “ What afraid of my driving already?”
Immediately Brian wished she hadn’t said that as his natural smart ass reaction kicked in. “ Well you are a woman.” Debra couldn’t help but blink as she realized she had left herself completely open for such a comment but what really shocked her is that Brian was willing to say that. Now the difference between herself and Brian wasn’t going to be the same as the difference between him and Kate she knew that for sure. Still she was a bit taller then him and imagined had a good deal more muscle mass then he did as well as training on how to use it effectively. So the fact that he could smart off so quickly was a bit of a surprise to her especially since he really didn’t know her. Brian for his part felt that he truly had put his foot in his mouth as he wondered just were that comment had come from.

When Debra clamped her hand down on his shoulder her he gave a visible jump before he noticed she was chuckling. “ I swear if you can keep that relaxed or a similar attitude when you meet Kate she will just love you. Well so long as you keep the comments tasteful.” Brian blinked as he wondered just who Kate was he had been told that he was going to be working with a project he didn’t know about the people. He imagined she must be someone who worked on it like Debra though from how she act Kate would have to be some what larger if he had known just how much he might have left just then.

“ And who is Kate?” Debra grinned as she pulled out of the parking spot and got onto the road wondering if she should tell Brian too much right now. Deciding that he would be meeting Kate eventually after all and that it was safe enough to talk in her car though she would have to quiet him when they got on the airplane she could tell him some though.

“ Hmm well I can tell you a few things I guess though once we got to the air port this conversation is over.” Brian gave a slight nod that her understood. “ Kate is the young lady that I am taking you to meet.” Brian would have feel out of his car seat if the belt hadn’t been holding him in place. How could this be of any importance to a search project? He didn’t get a chance to ask though as Debra read the question from his face.

“ I guess you are wondering just how on earth can meeting a young lady be helping with a research project? Well you see Kate is part of a project in genetic experimentation.” Brian couldn’t believe what he had just heard this woman was admitting to the government working on genetic engineering like it was the most casual thing in the world.

“ But that has been outlawed for the last 9 years.” Debra only nodded as a grin formed on her face.

“ Has it now well then it is a good thing for us that Kate’s project began about 15 years ago other wise we might be in some trouble.” A slight chuckle came from Debra as she noted the shock on Brian’s face of course they had other genetic research going on as well but Kate if found out would actually be in the clear from that law as she had been enhanced before then.
“ So just why are you bringing me to meet her?” A large grin formed on Debra’s face as she found herself fighting the urge to play with Brian a little bit. A moment later and Debra almost started laughing as she found her resolve broken.
“ Well Kate is a truly sweet girl but she has a habit of forgetting herself and her friends don’t always leave when planned.” Brian nodded for a moment as she began to consider just what the words could mean. He now knew Kate has genetically enhanced though into what he didn’t know then the implication of just when planned might be hit him.

“ And just what happened?” Debra’s look suddenly turned serious as she turned in Brian’s direction all the while hiding her grin.

“ Well you can imagine strength is one of the things that we tried to enhance and well Kate has let herself slip from time to time.” Brian wanted out of the vehicle right at that moment as he imagined himself being broken in two by a young lady. He knew Kate was at least fifteen thanks to the information Debra had given about the project being started fifteen years ago. He couldn’t just jump out of the vehicle though and he had just been given some information as he set there looking nervous Debra’s laughter finally cut into his train of thought as he noticed the woman struggling to keep the vehicle in control while laughing.

“ I am sorry don’t worry I was only pulling your leg Kate has never actually hurt any of her friends. There have been other accidents of course as she does have a lot of power to control but no one has died.” Brian felt as if a great weight had been lifted off his chest though that came with a desire to shout at Debra for pulling such a rotten trick on him. Now that he had time to think he began to wonder about other things now.

“ Still just why am I being brought to meet her are there any specific reasons?” Debra gave a slight nod in the affirmative though she hesitated to answer. Only when Brian made a few questioning motions did she bother to respond.

“ Oh you want an answer now? Well you just so happen to know one of Kate’s online names and have spoken to her several times before. We quit picking random people a long time ago and instead started going with Kate’s online friends though none of them know who knows about her and who doesn’t. So even after this trip you are prohibited to speak with anyone over the internet about Kate as far as her true condition.” Brian could only nodded as it took a moment for him to fully comprehend the fact that he had been talking to someone who is considered a military top secret for that long.

I hope you don’t mind me asking but are they any more like her.”

“ I don’t mind you asking but I am not answering as that is a little too much information for you and besides we are at the airport.” Brian looked up for a moment some what surprised to find they had already made the trip to the air port. As he climbed out of the vehicle and Debra retrieved his back he resolve that he wouldn’t risk asking anymore questions until they actually made it to the facility. So far most of what he had heard was a little hard to swallow in the first place and he didn’t want to make the trip difficult. Besides despite Debra informing him that it had only been a joke he couldn’t help but feel a little worried thus both the jet and helicopter trip was spent in silence.

Sheila stood waiting at the helicopters landing pad occasionally checking her watch to see how much longer it would take for Debra to arrive with Brian. There was the option of simply calling in and checking on the status by radar but she preferred to wait something about exercising her patience once in a while. As the helicopter came into site she looked around making sure Kate was still in her room. It wasn’t a good thing for people to see Kate walking around the first time they arrived after all. They were some difficulty in this case though as Sheila had for once avoid telling Kate just who was going to be showing up or when she truly wanted the exact day to surprise her.

They had thus timed it so that Kate would be in her room typing away at her computer or watching some movie. On this particular day Kate simply found herself watching a few old horror movies and as usual not feeling any fear from them. The thought of such horrific monsters simply didn’t face her especially the notion of so called giant insects. She felt a little pity for the normal people of course after all if they had someone like her around she could just take care of the bugs or the over sized lizard.

Brian for his part was quite of relieved when he didn’t see a huge group of soldiers waiting for him but instead a loan woman and a hummer set waiting for them. “ Duck your head when you get out.” Brian looked over his shoulder at Debra who handed his stuff but maintained a good grip on his shoulders to make sure he didn’t try to take off too early. A few moments after the helicopter landed he felt a good shove from his back and was quickly moving out the door following shortly by Debra. Sheila for her part looked Brian over to see how he had been taking the trip so far. He wasn’t a pale white color so he seemed to be doing alright as far as she was concerned.

“ Well hello there Brian.” Brian looked up to see another rather powerful built woman standing in front of him though Sheila was no match for Debra. Debra still being well within her prime and Sheila approaching the end of years Debra naturally maintained a more powerful body while Sheila worked on keeping what she had and remaining healthy. This didn’t help Brian much though as he felt like a twig compared to these two women.

“ Pleased to meet you General Steel.” Brian’s response came a little slow as he noticed the tag on Sheila’s shirt. Sheila for her part noticed that Debra wasn’t in uniformed but that wasn’t surprising considering what she had just been up to.

“ Target delivered without any nicks or cuts General.” Came from Debra who was now waiting to be dismissed so that she could get on with other activities.

“ Very well you are dismissed I will take Brian the rest of the way.” Debra left rather quickly leaving Brian with Sheila. Brian for his part had to set his suit case down not realizing how heavy it was while Debra was packing it. Walking over to the vehicle Sheila opened the passenger side door allowing Brian to climb in after putting his luggage in the back while she climbed into the drivers seat.

“ Well mister Harrington I hope you are ready for this.” Brian simply buckled up as he didn’t really know what to say towards Sheila’s comment. So far he knew he would be meeting a research project that unknowingly he had been talking to over the internet for who knows how long. It helped a bit though that the person he was going to meet he had already associated with for a while though he didn’t care for the fact that the government had seen fit to track him down without giving him the slightest idea of what was going on.

As the vehicle drove along Brian began to look around trying to locate something that would tell him were he was. As he did though he noticed the utter lack of markings that might let him even get the slightest idea were he was. All he knew is that he was a helicopter ride away from the coast but then again he didn’t even know how much range the helicopter had. “ Now don’t you go getting nosey mister you’re about to learn about one secret and that is all you need to know about.” Brian blinked as he looked towards Sheila and then nodded his head slowly in agreement from that point on he simply kept his eyes strait ahead as Sheila drove not looking at anything in particular.

Ten minutes later the vehicle pulled out to the large building that served as Kate’s room. Climbing out Sheila grinned at Brian who struggled for a moment with his luggage. Brian then followed Sheila over to the side door and watched as she punched in a series of numbers and letters a little to fast to see what she did past the third letter. As the door beeped she placed her hand over a panel and the door finally swung open. “ Normally the door isn’t locked so well but it has been a while since we had company thus it was locked up tighter then usual and yes I know that sounds strange but trust me you will see why no one would sneak into this room in a moment.”

Kate had heard the vehicle pulling up and had wondered who was coming in with Sheila until she heard the woman speak. Kate’s mouth nearly hit the floor as she had no time to prepare for company as she set laid out on the floor. It was true that Sheila had a habit of surprising her but she really would have liked at least a hours notice so she could take care of a few things. Being down to two shirts Kate was currently in the skimpier of the two the shirt serving to show a good deal of her stomach as well as turn at the collar to keep the shirt from being completely torn this resulted in it showing off a good deal more of her cleavage then usual.

Brian watched as Sheila walked on into the room then began to follow after her. The first thing he noticed was the vast area in front of him before his eyes feel on Kate who was now looking strait at them. Sheila having given her so little warning that she didn’t have any time to prepared or turn away from the door. So she simply did the only thing she could think of doing raising her hand she waved it back and forth. “ Hi.” The site before Brian was quite a bit more then Amy had been greeted with as Amy had first seen the back of Kate’s head and at the time Kate had only been eye level with someone on the walk way. Now thanks to the additional feet Kate’s head came up a good deal above the walk way.

This meant that Brian was already looking way up at his mouth quickly going dry as he struggled to take in just what he was seeing. “ Well Brian allow me to introduce you to Kate.” Brian couldn’t believe what he was seeing as with most people he felt his instinct to run screaming kicking in but he managed to push it back down. Trying his best to control his fear Brian actually managed to raise a hand in greeting.

“ H h hi.” Sheila only grinned and began to actually walk away from Brian who had rested his hand on the walk way in an attempt to steady his knees. When his failed he finally settled down upon them and tried to remember to breath in order to avoid passing out. Kate looked on intently as she waited to see if Brian was going to need something to wake him up or not. A few moments later the strength returned to Brian’s knees and he was able to stand again though his skin remained a pale white.

“ Very nice Mr. Harrington I swear you are the second person in a row that hasn’t passed out the moment they saw Kate. I think are departments are getting better at picking out matches to meet her.” As Sheila spoke Brian heard her but he couldn’t find the will power to take his eyes off the massive lady setting in front of him. As he began to actually look at Kate an odd notion came into his mind as he recalled that Debra had said he knew Kate online. At first he had thought there was no way that she would have shown him her picture but as he looked at Kate he recalled at least one friend that had shown him a picture of herself but never turned on a web cam or sent a picture that truly showed her standing against something to give an idea of her height.

“ Little kitty K?” Sheila blinked for a moment as Brian spoke then turned her head to look at Kate. Kate for her part was actually looking a bit surprised as Brian called out her screen name her massive hand come up to cover her mouth before she burst into a fit of giggles. Brian had been one of her online friends for a while now and even though she had never seen him she felt that she could trust him even then. Now as he actually managed to not only keep control of himself in large part but to even realize who she was she couldn’t help herself.

“ Yup quiet one it is me.” It only took Sheila a moment to realize what was going on as the two called each other by their screen names. Grinning she couldn’t help but feel Brian would get along with Kate a bit better then she had even hoped for.

“ I am surprised you realized it is me I mean most people don’t even realize who was in the pictures after they see me. I guess it is sort of hard to put a normal sized persons name and face on a body as large as mine.” Kate gave a little wink as Brian nodded. The situation was still rather shocking to Brian but as he stood there he didn’t really see any other options but to go on ahead. So releasing his luggage he began to walk towards Kate who couldn’t help but watch him intently. It was like watching a little bird trying to get use to the hand of its new owner though Kate didn’t make any claims of owner ship towards anyone.

As Brian finally made it up to Sheila he looked towards the grinning woman and walked on past her. Leaning up close to Kate he smiled “ So have you accidently killed people for real or was that lady on the helicopter pulling my chain.” A sputter came from Kate the sharp action causing a gust of air to push Brian a bit.

“ They said what about me?” Brian couldn’t help but laugh as he didn’t imagine Kate the type to kill someone as he felt her knew her already her reaction pretty much confirmed that.

“ I have never killed anyone I mean yeah I have broken a few bones on accident but blast it I haven’t killed anyone.” Even though Kate seemed a little frustrated now Brian actually felt more relaxed and chuckling a little bit at Kate’s indignation. Even with this though Brian gave a bit of a jump when he felt Sheila’s hand clamp down on his back.

“ Well then I am going to leave you two alone. Kate can show you around and keep you out of trouble.” Brian nodded as he watched Sheila leave the heavy door swinging shut leaving him trapped with Kate. Kate on her part couldn’t help but grin as she watched Brian walk around for a few moments. Brian was visibly startled when a moment later he found his suit case set down in front of him. He had been focusing so much of his attention on the parts of Kate that he could see that he had forgotten about the parts that he could not see.

“ Why don’t you go ahead and get yourself settled in? Your room is right here.” Kate then proceeded to reach out and lightly touch on the wall just above the door and lead to the guest room. Brian nodded slowly as he picked up his suit case and made his way to the door. Looking back at Kate he couldn’t help but grin as he considered how unbelievable all of this was. Lifting up the suit case he had to use both arms to carry it past the door way then heft it up on the bed. Taking in the room he was fairly impressed by the provisions the room was stocked with as he began to look around. Catching hold of himself before he got to busy in searching the area he realized that Kate would be waiting for him outside.

Deciding that it wasn’t a good idea to get his hostess waiting for to long he quickly put away his clothing and other necessities. After finishing that and returning back outside he took a moment to take in the site of Kate once again before speaking. “ So what do we do now?” Kate seemed to think for a moment a grin forming on her lips.

“ I guess the first thing that we should do is that I should pick you up.” Brian couldn’t help but give Kate a curious look as he wondered what would be the reason for such a exercise. Kate giggled as she noticed the look on his face. “ It will help you really except what you are seeing is real and not some trick of the eyes.” Brian nodded though he still wasn’t sure if it was really necessary at least he felt he had accept what was going on around him was real. It was a little to elaborate to be a practical joke after all. This thought was pushed from his mind though the moment he was covered in the shadow of Kate’s hands and he felt her massive fingers begin to pick him up.

While Brian up until this point had managed to keep his fear down to such levels as he could deny having it he soon found the moment Kate’s fingers told hold of him he no longer could. As his instincts tried to take control Brian was able to keep at least something of a handle on himself though his breathing and heart rate still began to quick as adrenalin flooded his brain. Kate having noticed this continued to smile as she lifted Brian from the walk way and placed him in her open palm. Cupping her hands around Brian’s little finger Kate began to lightly pet him with her index finger. “ You see Brian just about everyone is scared of me when they first meet me it takes some getting use to. I mean after all I am the single largest animal on this planet and what really makes it worse is. Well I am human at least in appearance and intelligence I suppose people are able to deal with a animal that they know they are smarter than. Then dealing with another human that surpasses them in every way physically.”

Brian took this in as he felt Kate’s fingers petting him. As he remained there he tried to get himself to relax. At least he was still rational enough to agree with Kate’s words though he couldn’t say it. Everything about her was simply so impossible and her presence was so intimidating it was almost over whelming. As Kate continued to pet Brian she couldn’t help but wonder if he was going to brake down and start screaming or perhaps even try to jump of her hand. It had happened before though she had never lost someone and it got easier to catch them as her body grew larger. Brian had surprised her earlier though when he was able to remember who she was at least on the internet and put all the clues together.

Brian was taking in deep breaths now as he struggled to get back control of himself to keep his fear from over taking him. The feeling of Kate’s massive fingers brushing lightly against his body was actually helping to relax him he found. He imagined that a small bird must feel this way when getting use to a new owner handling it. He didn’t like to think of himself as a pet but in the current situation it was the best example he could think of. Unlike a small bird though he had a rational mind and was struggling to get his instincts under control. He wanted to trust Kate he thought he did even before he had met her even though they had never met face to face he would have if she had asked him to. That was when he could think of her as another human but now as he looked up at the massive creature he found that very hard. “ Just relax Brian don’t try to think just relax.”

Kate was actually impressed with Brian as he managed to keep himself from screaming and running away. She had hoped from their starting reactions that he would be able to keep control of himself but that didn’t seem like it was going to happen. She didn’t mind though as in truth she felt he was doing better then most people. He wasn’t screaming in fear and trying to escape from her and he wasn’t babbling mindlessly though she could attribut that partly to the fact that he didn’t seem to be able to say anything. A soft giggle came from Kate as she continued to pet Brian a moment later she got a shock as she felt his little hands reach up and press against her finger. Kate stopped her hand the moment Brian pressed his hands to her finger as he looked up at the massive finger her found himself running his hands along it as if to make sure it was real.

As his hands continued to explore her finger Brian looked up towards Kate’s face and was grateful for the fact she was holding him away from her body. If she hadn’t been the generous swell of her breast might have made it impossible for him to see her face. Kate smiled down at Brian as she let her eyes meet his a grin formed on Brian face as she began to breath more regularly. “ Well you where petting me so I figured you wouldn’t mind if I petted you.” Brian managed to squeak out in a attempt to brake the ice having found the strength to talk he didn’t want to set still for to long as he worried that his mind might sink back into the depths of his fear.

“ Not at all. Brian I must say though you really impressed me you didn’t scream or try to run away. Actually we end up having to drug a good deal of people to help them to relax around me.” Brian blushed it was odd but he felt like a small child getting praised by a very respected adult. He couldn’t help but think this reaction was due to the tremendous power and size difference between the two of them.

“ That sounds nice think they would give me some nice sedatives if I started screaming now?” Kate couldn’t help but giggle at Brian’s response as despite his fear he had managed to get a hold of himself enough to make small talk with her. Brian couldn’t help but smile in return at he got a laugh from this magnificent lady. An odd thought came to him though as he considered her words from a short while earlier. Kate had said that he impressed her by not passing out or running screaming in terror. He doubted they where to many people in the world that could say it was impressive when someone wasn’t scared to death of them. Finally removing his hands from Kate’s finger he expected her to start petting him again but instead she lowered her hand back to the ground.

“ Hey Brian since you are doing so well I am going to put you on the ground. I want you to wonder around and see if you can’t get more relaxed with me. Really the best way for someone to get comfortable with me is for them to spend time with me.” Brian gave a understanding nod as he was lowered towards the ground. Climbing down from her palm he looked around the massive area and up even further at Kate then when he had been on the walk way. As he did this though he realized that Kate was setting down and not standing up the moment this sunk in he got a new appreciation for just how large Kate was as he considered the fact that if she was standing up she would be well through the roof of the structure.

Kate moved back from Brian bracing her back against the wall slowly so as too not startle him. As she did this Brian could only look in aw as he watched her massive form moving. Considering the reaction of some people when swimming with a large fish or whale of some time he imagined that it must be a similar moment except Kate was far larger then any such animals and far more beautiful. As Kate took a relaxed position Brian he began to wonder around the area as if trying to decide exactly what he wanted to do. The thought that he should get closer to Kate and give her a good looking over did cross his mind but he didn’t know if she would react well to him getting that friendly.

“ You know if you can’t think of what to do you could go back to your room and get some rest. I wouldn’t mind after all you did just get here and I imagine you are a little drained emotionally and physically. Then tomorrow morning once you have rested we can go see if there is something to do.”

“ Yeah I think that might be a good idea.” Brian held himself still as he watched Kate’s hand once again approach him and he was pinched between her fingers. A moment later he was deposited back on the walk way just in front of the door to his room.

“ Let me know if there is something you need.”

“ Want you be going to sleep?” Kate seemed to think about the best way to respond to this question for a moment.

“ Well luckily I never really sleep but instead go into a sort of rest state. It is good because I am pretty much aware my body is just relaxed. So you don’t need to worry about me tossing and turning in my sleep. Also it means that to bring me completely around you just need to get my attention.” Brian took a moment to consider what Kate had just told him seeming the more that he learned about her the less like a human she seemed and the more like a goddess. Kate watched Brian walk back into his them a look of recognition appeared on her face as she looked towards the main entrance and realized that Brian didn’t have a key to get out and in. Sheila having forgotten to give him one she just shrugged her shoulders. It wasn’t like anyone ever tried to leave in the middle of the night after all. Really the keys such as the one that had been given to Amy earlier where really there to just make her feel better as if she had a choice of what she did.

Brian watched as the door slid shut and was actually grateful for the lack of a window as it gave him some since of privacy. Walking over to the bed he began to put away his items once again. He wasn’t really sure if he would be able to get to sleep considering everything that had just happened to him. Plus the fact that despite his behavior he was still rather scared despite the logical side of his mind telling him that there was no use in being afraid. I twas quite clear to him that if Kate had wanted to kill him then she could have and there wasn’t anything that he could do about it. This resignation actually did help him to relax a little bit the fact that he didn’t know how to get out of the building made it even more apparent that unless Kate wanted him to leave he really couldn’t.

Kate for her part sighed as she laid back and began to think of what she was going to do tomorrow morning with Brian. The first thing she imaged they would need to do is eat breakfast and then get cleaned up. Then perhaps they could spend a while talking to one another and getting to each other better. After some sleep and breakfast Kate imagined Brian would be better able to handle the situation as it sunk in over the night.

Finally getting ready for bed Brian actually ended up falling asleep more quickly then what he had expected him to. Kate upon hearing the sounds of someone softly sleeping in the room finally let herself fall into a completely relaxed state.

*****************************************************************************
Brian rolled having just woken up he buried his head in the pillow as he felt himself waking up. After a few moments of resisting consciousness he set up in bed a blank look on his face as it took him a moment to recall just where he was. As he looked at the walls of concrete and steel that surrounded him though it only took a second to recall just where he was and what was waiting outside. It was strange though as he set there he didn’t feel the same fear that he had the previous day though he was sure he had some very strange dreams. The sound of a few light impacts just on the outside of the door got his attention. At first he thought it was someone knocking on the door until he looked at the door itself. The thick metallic door would have been far to thick for a normal human to impact hard enough to make a define knocking sound.
“ Hey sleepy head so you are finally awake. Well I hope you are hungry because it is breakfast time well past it actually but I am sure that will be okay.” Brian quickly realized who was tapping on the door as he heard Kate’s voice.

“ I will be out in a moment.” Brian felt silly as he called this out figuring that his voice couldn’t carry through the door way. A moment later when the tapping stopped though he began to wonder just how good Kate’s hearing really was. Taking a moment to consider the previous day he quickly realized that he hadn’t been raising his voice when he was talking to Kate and yet she had been able to here him just fine. Drawing himself out of bed he quickly proceeded to change into a fresh pair of clothing having went to bed the previous night in his clothing he didn’t want to keep Kate waiting though. Kate grinned as Brian stepped outside a few moments later.

“ Good morning sleepy head. Well now you must be hungry seeing how you didn’t even eat yesterday after you arrived. So how about we go and get something to eat.” Brian could only nod his head as he wondered just where they were going to go. As Kate’s fingers picked him up he resolved that he would just let Kate show him the way. Brian couldn’t help but look on in amazement as he watched Kate’s massive hand reach out and take hold off the two main doors. The ease with which she slid the doors out of her way was impressive despite her massive size. “ Now Brian if you are scared of heights I do not recommend looking down as I am going to stand up.” Brian nodded his head as Kate crawled outside and then began to raise herself up to her full towering height. The rush of air and the sudden change of pressure actually made Brian feel a bit light headed.

As Brian set in the center of Kate’s palm he looked around at first all he could see was the horizon and Kate herself then his eyes fell upon a massive tower. Kate looking down at Brian followed his eyes. “ Ah I see you noticed my shower that is the tallest structure on this entire island and as of a few years ago the only object on this entire island that is taller then me.”

“ I think I am going to take your advise and not look down.” Kate giggled as Brian kept his legs crossed and remained at the center of her palm. She debated on tilting her hand a bit as if she was going to drop him but resolved not to. Brian was just getting to know her after all there would be time to scare the crap out of him later. As Kate began to walk along Brian noticed that despite the speed they where moving at it seemed slow as compared to someone of Kate’s massive scale. The sound of her feet impacting with the ground took longer then he would have expected to.

“ Are you delaying your steps?” Kate grinned down at Brian as he seemed to caught onto one of her habits that most never notice.

“ Yup I have to other wise I do to much damage when my feet impact the ground with full force. Plus I don’t think you would like moving as fast as these legs of mine can carry me.” Brian nodded in agreement though he wasn’t quite sure just how quickly Kate could move the fact that she could cover several hundreds of his steps in a single stride and probably drive her leg down to the ground as quickly as he could meant it would be a bit much for him to handle.
“ That must take some patience though to lower your legs more slowly then what is natural.”

“ Oh it was at first but I have been doing it for so long now I don’t even notice. Actually now it takes a conscious effort on my part to move as quickly as I should.” Brian gave a understanding nod as he continued to look around despite the limitations on what he could see. As Kate neared the mess hall she wasn’t surprised to find that various food items where already being placed out for her while a table had clearly been set up for Brian. As Kate looked around for the chef though she found that Greg was no where to be found and instead it was some of the others on mess hall duty. “ Hey just what happened to Greg?”

“ Oh you didn’t notice Kate you mistook him for a side of beef last week.” The tiny soldier shouted intentionally loud actually managing to get his words to reach Brian’s ears. Unsure if they were playing a trick on him he gave Kate a nervous look who looked rather embarrassed herself.

“ Haha very funny I have never once mistook a person for a food item and besides I didn’t have beef any of last week I had fish.” Kate stated in a matter of fact tone the little people below grinning. Kate felt awkward as it seemed everyone on the base was out to give her a hard time and scare the crap out of Brian. It wasn’t helping her attempts to get to know him though she did find it mildly amusing. “ Hey come on what is it this week Debra already tried to scare the crap out of Brian and here you are making it... it is Debra isn’t it she mentioned it to Greg and got the idea in his head.” Kate sighed as she lowered herself down to the ground assuming a setting position before removing Brian from her hand. While Brian was indeed adapting to being around Kate quickly without going through the pure panic stage the others where making it kind of hard on him and she wasn’t sure if he was ready to see her standing up.

“ Yeah sorry about that Kate we just couldn’t resist.” Brian looked to see Greg stepping out of the kitchen carrying a rather large tray which he set down in front of Brian. “ Sorry about the scare lad we weren’t aiming it at you though. It is just rare that we find a way that we can really pick on the young lady there.” Kate stuck her massive tongue out at Greg deciding that she would not only have to exact a revenge on Debra later on but Greg as well that is as soon as she found a proper way to take her revenge. A wide grin suddenly formed on Kate’s face as she recalled something that she had been working on later.

“ Oh don’t you worry Greg you will get yours.” Greg actually shuddered when he noticed the look on Kate’s face and realized that she had really come up with a plan for revenge. Sighing and accepting that what ever was going to come he did bring it upon himself he looked up at Kate.

“ Well just make sure it isn’t while I am busy.” Kate giggled as she watched Greg shuffle back inside. Brian for his part was occupying himself with looking over the food which to his surprise despite being prepared on a military installation looked extremely appetizing but then again that could have been because he hadn’t eaten since he had left home. He had been so nervous the previous day that the thought of food really hadn’t entered his mind.
Kate grinned as she watched Brian start eating his food. Picking the one utensil she used herself the object looked like a rather large spoon and had been prepared for her upon her switching from beef to fish. Some of the smaller type fishes proofing rather frustrating for Kate to clean her play plus she had eventually grown tired of having smears all over her fingers once she had finished eating. Brian slowed down his eating as he watched Kate dip the spoon into a rather large thing of boiled fish though he did notice that it wasn’t prepared nearly to the point that a normal human would have eaten it. The fact that the fish included the bones seemed obvious however as he watched Kate place a spoon full many times his size in her mouth and slowly begin to chew he doubted they pose any real problem. As he watched this though he actually found himself feeling some what sorry for her as he thought of her food as lower standard then what he was eating.

Kate noticing that Brian was watching her eat took her time to chew the food carefully and swallow before speaking. “ Something wrong?”

“ Oops sorry I didn’t mean to stair I was just noticing what you where eating.” Kate chuckled for a moment.

“ Yeah I do eat a lot that is for sure.” Brian grinned and shook his head in the negative direction though he didn’t plan on continuing the conversation the action caused Kate to. “ Oh where you meaning something else?” Brian took a moment to answer as he considered if he really wanted to continue this conversation. One part of him said to tell a little lie and just let things drop another part of him told to continue it.

“ Well I was just thinking that your food doesn’t seem really well prepared. I mean they didn’t even seem to make a attempt to separate the fish from the bone.” Kate blinked then giggled as Brian referred to the amount of prepared that went into her food.

“ The bones are good for me and they don’t provide any resistance to speak of. I know it might seem strange to you but really cooking my food is just a formality. Really it is so hot inside of me that there is no way any disease could survive and even if it did my immune system is more then able to deal with any virus that might come from you little people or your animals.” Brian grinned as Kate boasted of her body’s capabilities he could see how her body could be so capable considering how it must have adapted so that she could survive in the first place. Kate for her part couldn’t help but grin as Brian concerned himself with her comfort already. “ That was sweet of you to mention though most people just see how much I eat and don’t stop to think about anything else.”

A grin formed on Kate’s face as she felt a temptation building within herself one that she couldn’t quite pass up. Bending down she brought her massive lips within a few yards of Brian so that they where the only thing he could see. “ Besides Brian do you think these teeth of mine would have trouble grinding fish bones to a paste? Why I can easily eat cow bones so you can imagine what I could do to a pers I mean fish.” Kate giggled slightly and leaned back up to see Brian’s face. She realized that she had just done the very thing that she had been scolding Greg for doing earlier but she couldn’t help herself. A strange thing happened though as she noticed Brian chuckle a bit at her humor.

“ Ah poop you are already getting use to my teasing aren’t you?” Brian actually grinned and nodded his head as he found himself growing more relaxed with Kate. It was odd but the more she teased and held him the faster he seemed to lose his fear of her. Her constant teasing seemed to have a humanizing effect on her despite her impressive scale. He couldn’t help but think it would be harder to get use to take if she where to be aloof and not pay any attention to him at all. Kate only chuckled and once again began to eat her meal finishing off the fish in a rather short time she switched over to a mass of watermelons and oranges that had been laid out for her. Kate was careful to keep her eating pace down some what in order to not finish before Brian the two of them actually finishing their meals at roughly the same moment.

“ Well that was good thanks for the meal, so now what do you have planned.”

“ I figured we would go back to my room and spend some time talking to get to know one another better. Then we can do some other things tomorrow but first how about we head back and you brush your teeth.” Brian nodded in agreement and expected Kate to pick him up once again but was surprised when she lowered her hand down next time. Taking the hint Brian began to climb into her hand however as he stepped out he couldn’t shake a odd feeling. Having spent his time setting on Kate’s hand earlier and always having her pick him up now that he was actually climbing into her hand he couldn’t help but feel odd about something. His shoes came off a moment later as he finished climbing into her palm and began to walk towards its center. The feeling of Kate’s skin underneath his socks was quite a odd one but he couldn’t help but feel it would be rude to walk across her palm with his dirty shoes.

Kate had planned on telling Brian she prefers for people to remove their shoes while walking on her hand but grinned when she realized she probably wouldn’t have to. “ Hey just how do you brush your teeth?” Brian looked up at Kate and noticed a slight rise under her lips her massive teeth had been very close to him earlier so he knew that they where all perfectly strait and pearly white.

“ Hmm well there are various ways really since my teeth can’t really be damage by pure acid there isn’t really much normal food can do to them and it really has trouble sticking to my teeth as well. Really when I swallow everything that is in my mouth ends up going down my throat so between those factors I don’t really need to. I do like to have them use a high pressure water hose on my teeth every once in a while just to be sure though.” Brian thought about this for a moment and could see where she was coming from. A fire hose could strip bark from a tree after all though the thought that it couldn’t hurt Kate’s teeth in the least was a bit scary.

“ Lucky lady.” Kate grinned at Brian’s comment as she made her way back to her room. Running her massive tongue over the inside of her made he now had her thinking of her teeth which meant despite the information she had just given she wouldn’t feel clean until she had them washed down.

“ Now see what you have done you got me thinking of my teeth. Brian I am going to set you down in front of your room and go and get my teeth washed.” Brian nodded then looked around the room for a moment spotting more then a few fire hoses in the room.

“ Why don’t you just use one of those?” Brian indicated the various hoses along the wall.

“ Oh well I figure I must as well be thorough when getting my teeth cleaned so I like to have a little person do it for me. Hmm well Brian since you’re the one that got me thinking of it how would you like to help me out?” Brian considered this a moment as he was moved towards Kate’s face and recalled the view from earlier. He didn’t mention it but he rather liked the close of view of Kate’s massive lips and actually wanted to reach out and see just how they felt.

“ Alright that sounds okay.” Kate set up some what surprised at Brian then chuckled a bit. She had expected him to decline her offer but now that he had agreed to she wasn’t going to back down either. Brian watched as Kate used a finger nail to open one of the cases and them drew out the long length of fire hose. Taking the fire hose from Kate’s fingers he watched as she turned the nob to allow the water to flow freely. Leaning in close to Brian Kate fully opened her mouth a site that Brian wouldn’t soon forget as he realized that he could easily walked inside of her mouth. The void seeming large enough that he imagined he could actually stand up even if she did close her mouth though he wasn’t sure of it. He was sure that if Kate wanted to she could indeed swallow a person whole the thought of what it would be like to be eaten alive spoke to one of Brian’s primal fears and he shuddered as he turned his gaze away from the open void.

Focusing on Kate’s massive teeth proved to be a easier task as he turned on the water and began to run it along them. The massive white columns where easy enough targets each one of Kate’s teeth seeming to be nearly the size of a full grown man. Despite this it only took Brian a short while to get the job done though thanks to him having to use a good deal of his strength control the rushing water he also felt rather drained. A moment later a rather large amount of water slammed into Brian actually knocking him onto his back as a bath tubs worth the water slammed into him and Kate’s giggles hit his ears. Realizing that Kate hadn’t swallowed all the water but rather kept some of it in her mouth Brian let out a long sigh. “ Well now I guess I need to go and take a bath now to.”

“ Ah would you mind waiting a while since if you are going to do that I want to go bath as well.” Kate proceeded to tap one of the walls knowing that the security cameras where on right now. “ In case you didn’t get the hint from that would you mind going to tell Sheila that I want to get cleaned up.” Brian looked around for a moment wondering who Kate was talking to then he recalled just where he was. Figuring that they were security cameras about everywhere he suddenly felt some what self conscious about taking a bath.

“ Hey Kate just where do you bath?”

“ That tower outside of course after all it is the only structure large enough to get my entire body.” Brian suddenly realized why it took a while for everyone to get ready for Kate to take a bath as he imagined they had to get some things cleared away. His first temptation was to ask if he could go ahead and bath then watch her take hers but he pushed it away. Though in truth had he found the courage to ask Kate such a question the answer may have very well been yes.

“ Yeah I guess being so tall does have some disadvantages.” Kate nodded in agreement as she scooted over to a few large containers. Taking a moment Kate didn’t take long to chose a outfit as the total number of outfits she had remaining that still fit totaled two. Looking over at Brian she gave a large grin.

“ I normally have more clothing then this however I recently went through a rather large growth spurt and now a lot of my old clothing doesn’t fit so I am having to make do.” Brian didn’t think to much of Kate’s comment until the realization that if she had a recent growth spurt she must still be increasing in size hit him.

“ You mean that you are still growing?”

“ Yeah and at a fairly rapid pace really it might be hard to tell since I am already so big but if you came back in a week or two I would be larger then what I am. In a month I would have probably grown enough that you would notice a slight difference in my height. Well when you get use to how big I am right now.” Brian let out a bit of a whistle and quickly came to understand why Kate’s clothing seemed lacking. Making clothing for her at her current size he imagined to be enough trouble and with her growing it wasn’t really surprising.

“ It must take a while to make anything for you just what do they make your clothing out of?”

“ Oh synthetics of course actually some of the synthetics they use have been developed by studying me. Good thing to other wise it would be extremely difficult to make clothing that even resembled what normal sized people wear.”

“ Want to keep up with the normal trends?” Kate grinned and shook her head.

“ No not really actually my clothing is fairly revealing and pretty much has been so since I became a teenager. They try for normal looking clothing since they say it has a humanizing effect Sheila and the others have tried to give me something of a normal life after all. Though despite those efforts I can say that my life is far from normal.” Brian nodded in agreement as he doubted there was anyone that was so closely guarded as Kate. Though the thing that he considered most amusing was the simple fact that out of anyone on the planet Kate seemed to need the least protection. “ Also well I figure since I got a body as nice as mine I might as well show it off.” Kate proceeded to rap her arms around herself pressing up lightly on her breast to enhance the image Brian was presented a rather spectacular view of Kate’s massive endowments.

Brian blushed a bit as while he was getting use to Kate’s massive size it meant that he was beginning to notice other features of her that is fear had at least partly masked. This was evident by the fact that he seemed to be noticing Kate’s breast for the very first time. Kate let out a slight giggle when the pa system went on and Sheila’s voice came over the line. “ Alright Kate you can go and get cleaned up now.” Kate nodded and took her close once again opening the main door as she scooted out she didn’t stand up right away but rather turned around on her knees.

“ I will be back in a little bit so why don’t you go ahead and get yourself cleaned up now. Oh and if you want there is a basket for laundry you can have it cleaned.” Brian nodded as he watched those massive doors be slid shut so very easily by Kate. Now alone in the massive structure he was able to appreciate how large it truly was without Kate taking up so much space. As he looked around he found it hard to believe that in truth the area was little more then a tent that Kate used to sleep in and set around in. The only place that she could really walk around was outside and even that afforded only so much freedom as he wondered how many times Kate had walked around the island how many times she had seen the same sights.

Making his way back to his room he wondered if it would be a good idea to talk to Kate about such subjects. No one had mentioned anything that wasn’t suppose to be talked about and if they had implied anything he hadn’t caught on to it. Stripping down his thoughts switched to the subject of the cameras as he hoped they where at least kind enough not to have any in his room.

Kate sighed as she stood in front of the tower the jets of water slamming into her body. Everyone noticed that Kate seemed to be in a hurry to get herself cleaned off as her behavior was no where near as playful as it usually was. Kate didn’t want to leave her company alone for to long and she was enjoying spending time with Brian. So far he had managed to handle things even better then Amy had at least it seemed like he was. Amy had a delayed reaction while it seemed Brian was able to get things out of the way from the start. To make things even better his reaction had been a quiet one that didn’t require Sheila to come rushing back into the room and drug him. Kate wondered though if it was all Brian’s doing or if it was the teasing he had received when he had been brought over. Perhaps having someone a little nervous and scared before they met her worked better then having them relaxed. After all when someone is expecting something they can normal deal with it better then if there guard is completely down.

Kate gave a slight pout though as she knew the reason Debra had scared Brian had been her having some fun on the job and not psychology. Even if she had stumbled upon a better way to prepare some people to meet Kate the fact that she had done it just to give Brian something of a hard time meant Kate was going to have to get some pay back. Just how she would go about getting even with Debra escaped her for the moment. Unlike Greg, Debra could spend extremely long lengths of time away from the facility and even then she spent a good deal of time inside. Greg on the other hand often came out to talk with Kate whenever he was preparing her dinner leaving her plenty of time to get even with him. The jets of water turning off Kate looked down at the crew who called up to her. “ All done.” Kate nodding gave a slight grin as she decided to be a little playful and took hold of her hair.

Moving a portion of its length out over the tower the crew knew what was going as Kate rung some of the water out of her hair. The top few people getting the worst of it got soaked to the bone while those who happened to be working at crotch level and lower got very little of the torrent. Kate giggled and strolled over to her clothing which she had deposited upon one of the larger structure. Picking up her clothing and slipping the outfit on it was very similar to the one Brian had seen her in earlier except it covered more of her up. Originally it had been one of the few outfits of hers that could be define as having a long skirt now it could hardly hold such a status.

Brian looked on as he watched the massive doors open and saw it feel with Kate’s form. A moment later the giantess had eased herself completely into the room and shut the door behind herself. Instantly Brian could almost since the amount of walking room in the area decrease as the entire room looked much smaller when Kate was actually in it. Looking at her he was surprised when the only area that seemed to be wet on her massive form was her hair. Then again considering how fast she walked he wondered if the wind rushing by her as she took each step had dried her off. Kate for her part could still plainly tell that Brian had only finished bathing a short while before herself. Scooting on over to him something that caught her attention was the fact that he wasn’t wearing any shoes as he walked around. “ Decide not to were your shoes?”

“ Not if you are going to be picking me up and besides this place seems clean enough.” Kate nodded in agreement as she looked around the area then again the entire facility was kept fairly clean. Reaching down Kate didn’t bother asking Brian if she could pick him up but rather simply did it as he seemed ready for such activities in the first place. As she lifted Brian Kate planned on placing him down in her open palm but changed her mind and instead ended up lowering him down upon her skirt. Brian was actually surprised by his action and especially surprised when he looked up and found that he could no longer see Kate’s face as she pressed him against her waste band. The two massive swells upon her chest blocking out his view of her face.

Kate had meant this to happen though as a form of teasing plus she knew that with the shirts material seeming so lacking on her that the bottom of her massive tits where not exposed to Brian. This also was helpful in getting Brian more use to her size before she took him out later on as while he was in her hand he could more easily see her face to face. Now pressed against her waste he could get a better idea of just how massive she truly was. Brian not knowing what to say felt his mouth get a little dry and found that he had the starting of a erection as he looked up at Kate’s massive breast. Though only a small portion of their glory was being exposed the fact that this was still many times larger then the largest set of breast he had ever seen was not lost on him. Brian trying to think of what to say resolved that at least while he was here, he didn’t have to worry about Kate asking if he was looking in her eyes. “ You said you wanted to talk earlier on I think. So what do you want to talk about?”

“ I was planning on leaving that up to you I am sure you have a lot of questions to ask.” Brian nodded his head as he considered asking Kate just how big her breast was but pushed the thought away worried that he might offend her. As his mind was currently flooded with images of those two massive gloves far above his head that was largely the only thing that he could think of. At least until he managed to push his thoughts away from Kate’s breast and focus on the woman herself.

“ Well lets see here have you ever gotten to do any traveling? I imagine it must be something else for them to transport someone like you around and not get any attention.” Kate grinned and giggled a bit at the thought of someone trying to bring her into the states without them noticing her.

“ Actually that would be kind of impossible so no I haven’t ever got to leave this place actually. Though I hope to eventually when ever it is time to introduce me to the rest of the world I hope it comes soon enough. They’re a lot of things that I want to see especially the statue of liberty at one time I had actually wanted to see it while it was still taller then me. That isn’t going to happen now though but I would still like to see it.” Brian was actually quite surprised by this news and how cheerful Kate seemed despite the fact that she had been stuck in the same area for so long. This didn’t set well at all with Brian as he wondered just what they had told her in order to get her to stay so willingly or what threat she was under. The fact that a person as large as Kate was confined to a area that would make most regular sized people want to travel didn’t seem right to him.

“ Yeah I guess if I was only allowed to explore one island I would want to travel some as well. Well now I guess I can’t ask you about places you have been so what is something else? Do your parents live on this island as well or do they just come and visit you once in a while.” The look that Brian saw flash across Kate’s face was a mixture of sadness and a great deal of anger as she recalled what Sheila had told her parents did to her.

“ My parents have never been to this island neither do they know I am alive. Good thing to as I would like to pay them back for throwing me away like a peace of trash.” There was more then a little anger in Kate’s voice and even though the anger wasn’t focused at him it made Brian cringe. Still the fact that Kate felt so strongly about the subject made him want to know more about it.

“ So who raised you?” Kate’s anger seemed to fade rather quickly when Jack asked this question and a large grin formed on her face.

“ Sheila, Michel and the rest of the scientific team have all had a hand in raising me. I guess I could say that I have a lot of replacement mommies and daddies. Though it was mostly Michel as Sheila has more things to attend to then he does and as the head of the project that brought me about I am actually Michel’s main concern.” Brian immediately picked up on the affection in Kate’s voice and realized how Kate was kept around most likely. She was being a good girl doing what her parents told her. Then again he also recalled how affectionate Sheila seemed towards Kate for the little time she had been there. This made him wonder if Kate really was being manipulated or if they had her best interest in mind. She did seem to have all her needs met and behaved happy enough that was for sure.

“ Ah so I guess that you could say that you were raised by the government?” Kate seemed to think about this considering that Sheila and the others were indeed employees of the military she finally shook her head in agreement. Brian grinned at this thought and wasn’t completely sure he liked the idea of a government being so close in a girl’s upbringing then again he imagined they wanted to make sure she favored the USA. Brian of course trust largely in the government that is why he had been willing to come after all. He still wasn’t sure if he trusted it to give someone a completely truthful upbringing.

“ Alright actually that does leave me with a good question. Quite a few people feel that the government and church are suppose to be completely separate. So just what have they raised you to be?” Kate seemed to get a confused look on her face as if she wasn’t quite sure of what Brian was asking her. “ Well you know how most parents will try to teach their children to have the same religious beliefs as they do. What religion has the government tried to teach you to have.”

“ Ah I see well to be honest religion wasn’t ever really mentioned to me and I haven’t been pushed in any directions. Though I guess that most of my values have been taught to me by Sheila, Michel and the other military personnel on this installation. I guess I believe in something I just am not really sure what.” Brian seemed to think about Kate’s response for a few moments.

“ Ah then you do have some gods though I am not sure if it is ones that I would particularly want to trust.” Kate blinked for a moment and slightly turned her head to the side now she was quite confused. “ Well you are relying on the government to tell you when it is okay for you to leave this place and you did just say that they have taught you essentially all your values. I can’t help but say that really does seem like a god in my opinion.” Kate seemed to consider this option for a moment before shrugging her massive shoulders.

“ I can’t say that I really agree with you on that and besides at least I can see the people I listen too at least.’

“ You mean you get to regularly meet the politicians that get to chose if you leave or not? I must say then you must have met a lot of politicians over the last few years.” Kate grimaced a bit clearly not liking the direction this conversation was going as she didn’t care for having one of her points so easily defeated. Still she had never really stopped to consider that even though she considered Sheila and Michel her parental figures they truly were not the ones that got to make the decisions of what happened to her at least in the long run. In truth it was who ever the people elected that is if they ever learned about her.

“ Alright you got me there still I don’t think my faith is any more blind then any other religion.”

“ Yeah I guess while I have my Bible you have the Constitution as yours. Though I wonder if it is really a good thing for you to let people decide what you should do. I can’t help but worry that as long as you trust in the government to set you free then you won’t ever get to leave this place.” Brian couldn’t help the last few words as he considered the political uproar that would come upon Kate leaving the installation and worried that no politician would want to have her hands on that.

“ You worry to much they have been introducing me to people I am sure I will eventually get to introduce myself to the world.” As Brian considered what he should say next he was held back from saying what he really wanted to considering that he knew the room had cameras through out it.

“ You know even if I agree with what a preacher says I like to look it up in my Bible to see if it seems to agree with him. Perhaps you should try look into your own Bible and see if it agrees with the fact that you are being kept here against your will.” Kate blinked as she considered Brian’s words then the entire room was shook with her laughter.

“ Oh Brian is that what you think of this? That I am being kept here against my will?”

“ Well you did say you wanted to travel and they won’t let you.” Kate couldn’t help but giggle at Brian. Drawing herself closer to the walk way she made her scale more apparent to him by the simple fact that even so high up he wasn’t eye level with her and she was still on her knees.

“ Brian no one can make me do anything against my will. I guess no one told you this but new forms of ammunition are regularly tested on me and ever sense a few years ago nothing has been able to hurt me. I swear I think the only thing that hasn’t hit me is a hydrogen bomb and I am very doubtful they would be willing to use that on me even if I did try to leave the island. Brian I stay here because if I did leave without proper preparation it would cause all sorts of chaos after all how do you think the public would respond to seeing someone my size wading towards shores.” While Brian at first had this hard to believe the confidence and sincerity in Kate’s voice told him that she wasn’t laying. Trying to think of a retort to Kate’s comment nothing really seemed to come to mind except one thing.

“ Well then I guess you can free yourself any time you want.” Kate grinned and gave her head a slight nod. Brian was thinking of what he should do next when he noticed a hand appear in front of him. Taking the hint he climbed over the walk way railing and into Kate’s hand. A moment later he was transported in front of Kate’s smiling face.

“ It was nice of you to worry about me but really for now it is really best if I wait here for a while longer. Still now that I let you drill me about my believes I think I am going to ask you a few questions.” Brian nodded slowly wondering just what she was going to ask he had questioned her though and it only seemed right.

“ I guess one of my main questions is why do you chose to even have a specific religion in the first place and put their rules and guide lines on yourself?” Brian seemed to think about this for a moment finally thinking of a logical way to explain it to Kate.

“ Because those rules and guidelines work for me I agree with the teachings and think that if they where followed everyone would be a lot happier. Also I have to admit the thought that if I just died today I would cease to be scares me a bit.” Brian looked up at Kate expecting her to laugh at his admission to being afraid of death considering from what she had just told him he doubted she had to fear such things. The thought made him wonder if he really could explain his reasons for choosing a religion to someone powerful enough to almost be a goddess.
“ I think I see where you are coming from and if it works for you I don’t see anything wrong with it. Provided you don’t go all nutty and strap a bomb to yourself or try to start a war. I do question the wisdom though of praying for something and expecting it to happen though.” Brian grinned and considered mentioning that the first option namely suicide was not allowed by his religion but chose not to.

“ Well there are a lot of varying views in any religion and while I for one believe that praying helps I also think you have to get out and do some things on your own.” Kate’s eyes seemed to light up a bit as she began to understand some more.

“ Oh so you treat your religion like a confidence booster. I guess that would help makes things to come to pass after all the more sure you are in yourself and the more driven the more likely you are to succeeded.” Brian wasn’t sure if he liked the way Kate referred to his beliefs as a confidence booster but he couldn’t argue that was one of the effects it did have. He would have liked to say that it also meant God would be helping things along but he was trying to keep such things as the unprovable out of the conversation. As Brian considered what he should say next he remembered one of Kate’s statements earlier.

“ Hey didn’t you say that you believed in something earlier?” Kate nodded her hand having recalled making the statement. “ Well just what is it that you believe in?” Kate bit down on her lower lip trying to think of how to word what she wanted to say.

“ Well I admit that I do believe in something I just don’t know what it is. I don’t really agree entirely with any one religion and further more so many of the religions that use a text well the text are so old and I have to think that they might have been altered some. Further more very few religions if any are completely united as far as I am concerned so I don’t know which teachings to really follow. Also I guess by the way you put it that your religion works for you my current beliefs work for me.” Brian gave a slight nod not seeing anything particularly wrong with Kate’s way of thinking though he didn’t care for the amount of trust she put in the government.

“ Good thing I am not a Mormon or I would have to spend this time trying to convert you and telling you my beliefs. Luckily I am not one and don’t really see a problem in people having their own beliefs. Really I think one problem with a lot of religions is that they want to spend to much time trying to convert people and telling them why they are wrong.” Kate giggled a bit at the thought of a bunch of religious zealots showing up and trying to convert her. The thought was actually a fairly amusing one as far as she was concerned.

“ Hey Brian did you bring a Bible with you on this trip?” The question actually caught Brian a bit off guard as Kate actually seemed interested in his religion now.

“ Yeah I did do you want to take a look at it?” Kate grinned and only shook her head in the negative direction.

“ No thank you I was just curious if you had. So do you plan on reading it while you are here?”
“ Na I don’t tend to read it unless I am curious about something I don’t have the desire or will power to memorize it after all. I have to admit that it is pretty darn boring to read especially if your not looking for something.” Kate giggled at this as Brian openly admitted that he found his religious studies to be boring. It wasn’t surprising that he didn’t expect another person to simply be converted if they weren’t seeking something when him a believer already could make that admittance.

Sheila set in her office watching the security feed of what was going on in Kate’s room. While she didn’t find the religious conversation to be all that interesting she liked that it was getting Kate to think just a little. Though they where some comments that she wished he hadn’t said particularly those about her not needing to trust the government so much. Even though Sheila agreed with most of the comments she knew her superiors wouldn’t like that such a person was talking to Kate. Taking a moment to phone down to the security desk Sheila actually put in a word that those moments where to be edited out just incase someone did a check for them. Kate needed some diversity in her life after all. Brian and Kate’s conversation actually extended until lunch and then after as Kate actually seemed interested in discussing religious views. Though Brian did find himself having trouble as Kate’s questions got more in-depth and began to deal with other religions as well. Sheila found this particularly funny as she couldn’t help but listen in when Kate began to get different religions mixed up.

*****************************************************************************
Brian felt odd as he woke up the next day having spent the previous day in conversation with Kate it was amazing what a few days could do to your perception of a person. In such a short time his fear of Kate had been significantly decreased though she had warned him that today he would see something that would test if he was really that far along. Just what that test was he wasn’t sure but from the way Kate acted it had scared quite a few people almost to the point of passing out. Resolving that he would just have to find out what it was he finished putting on his shirt before stepping outside. As he did this though something caught his attention namely the fact that Kate was no where to be seen and both exist where wide open. Thinking for a moment Brian recalled how good Kate’s hearing had proven and the security figuring that they would relay the message even if she didn’t hear him he called it out. “ Hey Kate where are you.” He got his answer a few moments later as Kate spoke louder then normal so that her voice could carry through the thick walls of the structure.

“ I am waiting for you outside why don’t you come on out and join me.” Shrugging his shoulders Brian walked on over to the exit realizing why it had been left open for him. Stepping on outside Brian began to scan the area for Kate as he did this two large objects to either side of him got his attention. While he was too close to the right one he could make out the far left one and realized that he was looking at the side profile of a foot. Slowly moving back his eyes began to follow the foot to the leg that it connected too after the massive expanse of lacking up until Kate’s knee. Catching some her thigh he couldn’t see all of it thanks to Kate setting down upon the building. Traveling up her stomach he noted her exposed abs and the rather pronounced muscles. He found that he had to step back even further from the structure in order to be able to see Kate’s face thanks to the swell of her breast. As he did this and his eyes where finally able to meet up with her Brian quickly realized what the test was going to be.

Kate for her part continued to smile as Brian’s eyes traveled up her setting form. Looking down in his eyes she could see that a good deal of fear had reawakened within him and she wasn’t sure that it was a good thing that they were outside. While confined it seemed that his instincts where less likely to take hold but not outside there was the very easy option to try running away not that it would do any good. She had expected him to be scared when he first saw her setting down despite the time spent the previous days. This was do to the fact that despite knowing she was setting Brian still didn’t have a very good idea of just how big she really was. Such things seemed to only be conveyable when ever she stood up to her full towering height which at the moment she still wasn’t. “ Well don’t you look teeny way down there. Hey I think this is the first time you have gotten a close up look of my feet. Don’t you think I have pretty toes?”

Brian felt himself trying to panic and run as Kate extended her legs out to him and brought them closer together. Though they were still several yards from him on either side their size still made this a rather frightening experience for him. “ Sure do big lady.” Brian managed to struggle out a response and actually force himself to walk towards Kate’s foot. He imagined it was how someone felt when swimming up to a shark at least some what similar Kate could kill him far more quickly then any shark though and with far less effort or meaning to. Kate wondered what Brian was up to until he walked over to her foot and much to her surprise gave her toe a slight pay as well as a quick tickling motion. The rush of air that hit Brian a moment later as Kate quickly with drew her foot nearly made him fall over.

“ Brian don’t do that my feet are ticklish. I am glad that you are able to keep control of yourself around me but that is really dangerous.” Brian blinked visibly startled by what had just happened especially after Kate warned him. The notion that this girl who had explained to him the previous days tank shells couldn’t hurt had ticklish feet was actually kind of humorous. He imagined he wouldn’t feel that way had Kate flinched and accidently kicked him. The fact that Kate had with drew her feet because of his actions even if they where to save him still seemed rather funny to him.

“ Sorry about that it just seemed the best thing to do.” Kate grinned moving her head to the side as if getting a better look at Brian. His body language told her that he was still quite scared but he was still able to behave in such a way.

“ You have had to act in spite of your fear before haven’t you?” Brian blushed visibly as he considered what to say to Kate finally settling on something.

“ My religious training often allows me to act despite my fear and even gotten me through some of the more tragic times in my life. Also I will admit that I am something of a chicken that is easily scared thus while I can’t be fearless I have learned to act despite my fear.” Kate giggled for a moment though she hoped Brian would eventually quit being scared of her she imagined such a mental set was a pretty good one for dealing with a Titaness. After all those that where use too never being scared for one reason or the other often lost complete control when dealing with her.
Kate did find it strange that Brian referred to his beliefs as religious training but as she considered it she resolved that everyone is probably trained by their parents or society in one way or the other. “ Well Brian I guess you are ready for the final moment since you didn’t run away from me when you saw me setting down. Well almost the moment after this there is one more thing I want to try but I think you will do fine.” Brian nodded as he watched Kate slowly start to stand up and up to her full height. To massive columns of flesh towering in the sky as Brian’s eyes traveled up Kate’s form he found that his proximity to her allowed him to see part way up her skirt which already being rather short allowed a slight view of her panties. Traveling up her stomach he once again found Kate’s breast blocked the view of her face requiring him to step back even more. He didn’t quite get to the point where he could see her face though she Kate took a step of her own.

Brian froze up as he watched Kate’s massive leg reach over him as the shadow of her foot passed him by he was amazed as Kate took one step over him. This was truly a defining moment as the full realization of how small he was seemed to sink in. Despite his fear even Brian noticed when Kate slowed down a moment as she finished her first step and gave her rear a slight shake. Watching the wonderful sculpted backside of this Titaness actually got more of a reaction from Brian then he had expected. Taking one more step Kate turned around and grinned down at Brian who was finally able to come out with something to say. “ Can you even see me down here?” Brian’s words where something of a shout do to his excitement Kate’s reaction was to immediately burst into a fit of giggles.

“ Yes Brian I can see you just fine actually Brian I can probably see you far better then a normal size person can despite my height. My motor controls and my senses are even more times sharper then a normal person then my size.” Brian nodded grateful for his news as he fully comprehended now how good Kate’s self control must truly be. Kate for her part was looking over Brian slowly taking note of his reaction to her body. He seemed scared but he also seemed excited and in a state of aw plus there was something else. As Kate caught site of Brian’s trousers she grinned even wider noticing that she had more then the standard reaction on him. Normally people where so scared of her at first that sexual reactions where kept in check until they got relaxed around her such as the guards.

Brian on the other had already seemed excited in that area thanks to his pop tent a fact that Kate actually liked. The only thing she worried about was if it was do to him picturing her as a normal sized woman. She doubted that he could be to that stage already Kate actually found herself wondering if he was partly excited because of her size. Now wanting to play around with Brian more Kate began to walk around him lightly shaking her hips as she talked to him. “ This is when people really get a idea of how big I am. Up until now I have been told you or setting and not really freely moving around. When I am standing up and walking around it seems to bring everything home.”

“ Especially the ground shaking.” Brian called up to Kate as with every step she took the ground would shake and depending on how close her steps where he would almost be sent to the ground. Kate’s giggling voice was pleasant too here making him wonder if she had learned to speak at certain levels for certain ranges.
“ And just think Brian I am slowing down my foot steps every time I took a step if I really put my foot down as quick as I should you would be thrown flat on your tail most assuredly.” Brian enjoyed the show despite the fact that one mess step from Kate would be the death of him. Her revealing outfit and way of bouncing around was really quite a site while Kate enjoyed the attention she was getting though not just from Brian. The fear Brian felt began to reside as he resolved that he just had to put his trust in Kate. At least if she did make a mistake while strutting around he most likely wouldn’t feel anything as he imagined being caught under just a small portion of Kate’s body would end his life before he even knew what was happening. At last Kate stopped and began to lean down to pick up Brian. Though as she did this she made sure to present a wonderful view of her cleavage.

A moment later he found himself scooped up and deposited in the center of Kate’s palm as she stood up to her full height. Curiously Brian found himself moving towards the side of Kate’s hand having just spent a while watching her strut around he found himself wondering just what the view was like. As he looked over the side of Kate’s hand he quickly found himself falling back though. “ Dang this is high up.” Now closer to Kate’s face the rush of air that hit him as she giggled actually felt nice. The fact that Kate was simply standing and wasn’t quite holding him at eye level was perhaps the most amusing fact of all.

“ Yes I suppose it is pretty high up and just think in a short while it will seem to be even higher up. Well you seem to be getting use to be quite well so I was thinking today we could do some activities outside and perhaps get some pay back for the teasing you went through not by me of course.”

“ Oh and do you have something in mind?”

“ I can’t say for sure just yet I can’t exactly scare the others like normal people after all they have been around me for quite some time. No I think I am actually going to have to do something to them in order to get some pay back.” Brian nodded his head noting that the volume of Kate’s voice seemed to be the same when he was standing at her feet. He was sure of it now this girl had very good control of her vocal cords and every other dimension of her body.

“ Alright well how about we eat breakfast while you scheme?” Kate nodded her head in agreement and began to head towards the mess hall. As she considered her options she knew popping Greg in her mouth or acting like she was going to step on him wouldn’t work. He had been with her for several years now and thus seemed about immune to her normal practical jokes. There was of course several things that she could do to him that would simply frustrate him and that seemed like what she was going to have to do. Grinning it would give her a chance to show Brian her building skills as well though. Greg for his part let out a sigh as he wondered what Kate was scheming or if she was just trying to stress him out. Either way it was his job to make sure they where feed and he knew Kate would wait until she had eaten before she did anything. He figured that he could sneak off during the time Kate was working on her meal and she had been fully served.

Kate for her part was still debating on carrying through her plan even after she and Brian had been served. She wanted to get a little pay back but then again she had enjoyed scaring Brian a bit herself. Kate and Brian didn’t take to long to finish there meal and it seemed like Kate had resolved not to get even just yet. Greg stepping out of the kitchen area having not decided to run off was relieved for a moment when he felt one of Kate’s feet move around him. A moment later he found himself pinched between two of Kate’s toes and much to his surprise not crushing having not known Kate could control her toes so well. Kate for her part grinned as she began to walk Greg quickly picking up on what the pay back was going to be as Kate talked to Brian.

“ Hey Brian I just realized that I haven’t told you about one of my favorite hobbies. Care to see what it is?” Brian nodded his head not quite sure what Kate in mind but figuring it couldn’t be anything too bad. As they neared the beach Kate stopped in her track for a moment and looked down at her toes. Grinning down at Greg who hadn’t said anything figuring that it wouldn’t have done him any good. “ Well since you didn’t try to sneak away I figured I can go easy on you.” Brian wasn’t quite sure who Kate was talking to until he noticed her bind down and take a rather motion sick looking fellow from her foot. Realizing who it was he wondered what Kate had in mind until he watched her move the slightest bit of sand with her hand. A moment later Greg was buried almost to his armpits in the sand while Kate did leave his hands free to dig himself out.

“ I know it isn’t very creative but I figure it will do considering how long it will take him to get himself out of that and the fact that he knows no work will get done until he gets back. I had plan on dropping him off in the dungeon but I thought it would be going to far.” Greg grumbled a bit but grinned it wasn’t like this was really bad. Though this would put him behind schedule with his work there where very few options left to Kate if he wasn’t scared of her and she didn’t want to physically harm him. Giving him trouble during work hours seemed to be the next best thing. Though in truth the delay getting back to work was the last thing on Greg’s mind at the moment as he struggled to keep his lunch down. While it was one thing to be carried within Kate’s hand it was quite another to be trapped between her toes as those massive columns of flesh bone and muscles strolled around.

Kate giggled as she watched Greg recovering from his dizzy spell. She still wasn’t quite sure what she could do in order to get even with Debra though. Brian only grinned feeling that this was actually more then enough to get even with the prank that had been played on him earlier. He didn’t say anything though as Kate continued on her way down the beach. “ Here we are.” Brian looked up to Kate as she spoke then began to crawl towards the edge of her hand. Looking down at Kate’s version of a sand castle Brian was actually a bit surprised by this especially when Kate lowered herself down to her knees. “ So what do you think?” Kate moved her hand closer to one of the windows allowing Brian to appreciate the detail she had put into her work. Brian for his part scooted closer to the castle and began to run his fingers along the tightly compressed material.

“ Is this even sand?” Kate giggled.

“ Yes it is sand things tend to get far more compressed and stronger when put together with the hands of a giantess. I doubt I could bond it together with water after all so I just put so much force when molding it together that it sticks.” Brian now turned his attention once again to the massive hands that so easily supported him. Considering the scale and pound for pound strength of those hands he could easily see how they could force sand together with such force. Remembering that Kate was trying to show off her hand work he finally took the notion to climb down from her palm and in through the window. Upon feeling Brian leave her hand and move into the structure itself Kate grinned and lowered her head down so that she could peek in through the window.

Brian was looking around at Kate’s handy work actually quite impressed by the level of detail she had achieved and on such a large scale when her eye filled the window. At least a small portion of her eye Brian quickly found that while he had been able to slip into the window Kate’s eyes was still many times too large to be seen completely when she moved so close. “ So what do you think of my hobby?”

“ Nice but how long did it take you to finish this one?”

“ Only about three days I had a lot of trouble since I put a basement area in for the very first time.” Brian blinked for a moment and once again gave a look around. Tapping the wall he resolved that it was probably as sturdy as any castle built in ancient times and that Kate had built it in a few days. She had not only set up the walls but she had time to craft furniture though he doubted it would be very comfortable. He imagined that despite the lack of actually moving doors and the like that it was indeed a match for any ancient castle considering that such things could be put in with the right material.

“ Dang I bet the kings of old would be turning over in their gravers if they know their mighty fortress that might take years to build. Could now be built by a young lady such as yourself within a few short days. I am kind of wondering just how you made the furniture though.” Kate grinned glad to see that Brian was having fun looking around.

“ Like this.” Brian looked out the window as Kate moved back and took a few moments to get a handful of sand. A moment later she began to tighten her grip and add more sand to the pile until she had a solid object. She then began to pick away tearing the now solid stone away and slowly forming a shape. The fact that Kate had good enough control of herself and a feel where she was in space that she could use the very tip of her fingernail at times was rather impressive. The entire process only took a few minutes and when Kate was done she was holding a simple stone bed.

“ Yup I am sure they would be envious. Do those stairs really go down though or are they just for show?” Brian was pretty sure they went down but how far he didn’t know as he looked towards the exit to the room other then the window.

“ Sure do why don’t you go ahead and wonder around and then after words you can tell me what you think.” Brian gave a slight nod he actually felt like exploring this structure actually he was a bit surprised to find that Kate had a creative side. He imagined that Kate was quite good at destruction when she wanted to be. He was pushed further in this way of thinking when he considered that Kate had been raised on a military installation. So it was nice as he explored the castle to find that Kate did have a creative side to her. As Brian began to wonder through the structure Kate began to check through the windows trying to locate just what rooms he had been in and what he hadn’t. This proved to be a problem though making Kate wonder if she needed to put more windows in her later constructions.

A good while later Brian finally came down to the basement area. As he did he realized that it was a dungeon design this got a chuckle from him as he looked around. Had Kate had a little person help her with this he wondered if they could get things actually able to move. Brian stopped dead in his tracks at this moment as a grin formed on his face. “ Oh lord I have only been around her for a few days and I am already thinking of myself as little.” A set of giggled seemed to thunder through out the entire castle at first Brian was concerned then he realized that Kate was laughing about something. Her voice was actually able to reach through all the walls of the castle as she talked at a moor regular tone.

“ That is because you all are little.” Brian was shocked Kate had managed to hear him even with all the walls between them then again she could listen in on normal conversations after all. With her hearing so sharp he figured her ears must also be able to dampen sound in order to keep her from going depth from her own voice. Brian finally left the dungeon area and made his way up towards the court yard. Upon stepping out and finding Kate leaning over the walls he couldn’t help but wish he had a little crown. It was odd but being with Kate was making him think more like a little kid then he use to. “ Ah so there is the little explorer are you done looking around?” Kate didn’t bother waiting for a answer but began to reach her hand down for Brian.

“ Yeah but one of these days we are going to have to play some castle siege or something.” Kate stopped her hand as she considered this a slow grin forming on her face. Though she would have to be careful not to injure Brian she couldn’t help but think it might be a fun game as well. She wondered if she could get some of the soldiers to play along to make the game more interesting though.

“ That might be fun you know I will talk it over with Sheila later and see if it can be approved then maybe we can get some others to join in.” Brian began to ask why they would need approval when he found himself lifted between Kate’s fingers. As he looked up this massive brown haired girl he quickly realized the reason they would need approval for such things. He was getting use to being around Kate at a alarming rate which was causing him to forget just how dangerous she could possibly be. A slight flinch of her massive fingers and she could easily crush someone. Further more if they where hiding from her within a confined structure which she was searching through they could also be crushed by rubble. Deciding to bring his mind back to more pleasant thoughts Brian looked back down at the castle as Kate lifted him.

“ Hey if you make these things for a hobby why don’t the positively cover the beach. I mean I doubt that high tied would be able to wash that way.” Kate giggled as if Brian had just asked her a rather silly question. Looking down at her sand castle she contemplated keeping it around for a while but resolved it would be more fun to show off.
“ Oh that is simple silly the same thing happens to them that happens to everything I get tired of.” Kate didn’t place Brian in her palm but instead lowered him back to the ground making sure that she placed him a good deal away from the castle. Brian once again found himself looking up towards one of the tallest structure in the world. The fact that this structure just happened to be a person making it more impressive. As he looked up at Kate he took a moment to really take in her face. Kate honey brown hair framing her face nicely, her sapphire blue eyes looking down at him while he noted her lips where a very light pink. Her skin was fair though he imagined that came from the fact that she had probably been immune to the sun for many years and probably wouldn’t even get more of a tan he hoped she wouldn’t get less though.

The generous swell of Kate’s chest was the last thing his eyes where drawn to as he considered the mass that her bra must be containing he wondered if she really needed a bra to support them or if it was just for show. This was the last site Brian was able to appreciated before he watched as Kate’s massive leg rose into the air. Previously having been carried by her and before hand having been to busy watching her rear he hadn’t been able to fully appreciate just how well sculpted her legs where. Now as he watched her foot rise into the sky he could see the muscles swell in her legs Brian realizing that just as the rest of Kate’s body her legs where very toned muscle. Though her entire body was shapely he imagined that over all it was quite firm going by the tone in her legs and the fact that her abs where clearly visible when her shirt didn’t cover them.

Brian’s thoughts turned from appreciation of Kate’s body as he realized just what was going on. Kate didn’t trust her foot down in a powerful motion instead but seemed to allow gravity to slowly pull it down towards the castle. As it settled down Kate didn’t bother applying pressure with her leg but actually seemed to slow its decent more. Her foot slowly pushing through the structure that Brian could have sworn was strong as concrete or stronger then. The massive weight of her foot easily sinking through the compressed sand the castle collapsing around her foot as it finally sunk into the basement. As Kate withdrew her foot she lightly shook it some of the sand had remained compressed and rolled off her foot as massive boulders. The massive display of what Kate could do with one step was quite stirring for Brian especially when he recalled her wording. “ I hope you don’t get tired of people.” Kate giggled at Brian’s comment.

“ I can’t say that I have as of yet but you never know.” Kate tone of voice was teasing so Brian didn’t worry to much. Still it actually seemed nice when her hand began to reach down for him and he was picked up. After the show he had just seen he doubted he would want to be walking around when Kate was doing the same.

“ Hey just how does the facilities with stand you walking around when you foot went through that so easily.”

“ Oh that is easy the entire facility was built in order to withstand an extremely savage bombing. I don’t think the above ground structure could withstand a bunker buster but the underground ones have a chance of it I think. So that while I might be a very heavy girl but I am not that heavy.” Brian gave a slight nod of his head figuring that the entire area must be reinforced with steel and despite Kate’s impressive strength was probably made of better quality then the sand castle.

“ So can you tear it up as easily as you did the sand?” Kate couldn’t help but feel a bit of pride as she got another chance to boast of her abilities. Placing Brian down within her hand she held him up to her left arm and proceeded to flex. The biceps that rose from under Kate’s skin where not massive in proportion to the rest of her body but did show had she been normal sized she would have been a very athletic young lady. Perhaps a swimmer or maybe a female boxer he wasn’t really sure which.

“ Oh I can tear up that stuff very easily if I want to actually to this date there hasn’t been anything that could withstand my strength at least I haven’t been introduced to it. The closest thing I can recall is a special alloy that was actually made by studying my make up and some of the materials that are created inside of me. Oh and in case you are wondering I have grown stronger as well as larger since that time and even then it had felt like I was playing with puddy.” Brian grinned as he could tell that Kate was very proud of what her body was capable of. Really he could understand why if everything she had told him so far was true and going by what he had seen he couldn’t help but think it was.

“ So do you enjoy being so big?” Kate lowered her left arm and move Brian up closer to her face as she considered the best way to answer his question.

“ I enjoy it but I would be laying if I said there wasn’t a part of me that wants to be normal sized. At times I feel like I am even a prisoner inside of my own body kind of strange isn’t it? All this power and I feel like I am a prisoner unable to enjoy so many of the things that regular sized people get to. Then again I wonder how many of you little people would look up at me and wish for this kind of power.” Brian lightly patted Kate’s hand as he considered just how many people would want to see what it was like to take Kate’s place. He didn’t like the idea of some of the types of people that would desire such abilities and it was actually a bit of a relief for Kate to admit that at least a part of her wanted to be normal. Kate feeling the light patting of Brian’s hand chuckled as she imagined it would be on her head if she was a normal sized girl. “ Now don’t get me wrong little fellow there is a part of me that also enjoys being so big and powerful not having to worry about sickness or any person on the planet.”

“ Yeah I imagine that is nice do you even recall when the last time you where sick was?” Kate took a moment to think on this trying to recall as far back as she could.

“ Nope I can’t ever recall being sick and that is probably a good thing. After all if a virus managed to get to the point that it could effect me and got out just think of what it would do to you normal people.” The image of a plague sweeping the world and like in a few apocalyptic stories killing off 99% of all humanity flashed in Brian’s mind.

“ Now that isn’t a pretty thought so now how about we just work on keeping you healthy and go and get something to eat.” Kate took a moment to look around wondering just how long she and Brian had been playing around. Realizing that it had taken him longer to explore the castle then she had thought Kate realized that they had been out far longer then she realized.

“ Yeah I guess we might as well head back and get something to snack on.” Brian was glad to here this as even though he didn’t have the same awareness of time as Kate had when looking around he did know it had taken him a while. The castle that Kate had only recent turned to a pile of sand had actually proven remarkably complex and he began to figure that when she said she spent three days on something she meant three days. Then again considering the limitations that were put on her travel he figured she had a lot of spare time. He had actually been forced to stop numerous time and rest his aching feet making him regret that he had left his shoes behind.

Kate found the spot she had left Greg a slight giggle coming from her upon arriving at the mess hall. As she did she noticed that the amount of noise coming from inside was louder then normal. Listening for a moment she felt a little guilty as her little stunt had caused things to slow down meaning it had more soldiers inside then normal waiting to get their lunches. Kate thus wasn’t surprised when ever it took a while longer for them to bring out her things as well. Brian once again watched as Kate’s dinner was brought out to her though unlike before she didn’t set him down right away. This allowed him to watch some of the happenings going on below and he still didn’t like what he was seeing. “ Kate would it be alright if I spoke to you bluntly?” Kate looked down at Brian wondering just what he had in mind.

“ Sure thing it isn’t like I am going to get upset and squish you or anything.” Brian took a moment to steady himself as he realized that Kate could very well crush him. Especially if she where to lose her temper if his words offended her.

“ I can’t help but think this isn’t right I mean it seems like you are being treated as a pet. A very valuable and pampered pet but a pet none the less.” Kate blinked unsure of what Brian was talking about until she looked down and noticed how she was served. Her food was normally cooked whole and brought in mass containers and while she never found anything but food in the containers they didn’t have the same clean look as plates though Kate having seen how things where done before trusted that they where clean. Still she could understand how it must look to a regular size person. Kate wasn’t upset with Brian but she took her time deciding on just how to explain things so that he would understand.

“ Brian you have to remember that I am no where near a normal human thus things have to be done differently for me. Really this is how I would have to eat even if I prepared my own food and unless I wanted to follow a very strict schedule I can’t really have my food neatly prepared it would just take too long. Also there isn’t a reason to remove the bones from the fish or skins from the watermelons as my teeth and digestive system are more then up to the task of handling such things. I was given the option to have nice and neat meals a while back but I chose to be able to eat when I want and deal with less preparation.” Brian still did not quite liking what was going on no matter how Kate saw it. He couldn’t help but think they treated her like a pampered cat. When ever she came asking for something to eat it was readily prepared for her but assuredly not human quality at least not the quality humans had come to expect.

“ I guess I can see your point though that doesn’t mean I agree with it.” Kate chuckled and rubbed one of her massive fingers against Brian’s head before turning her attention to her meal. Brian sighed as he was placed on the ground and began to dig into what had been brought out to him. He most assuredly didn’t agree with Kate’s way of seeing things as despite her logic he couldn’t think that with all the resources available she could be taken better care of especially if the government was going to keep her around like a pet. A grin formed on his face despite his feelings as he wondered if this particular pet would ever come back to bite them. Greg wasn’t to be seen throughout the entire meal and he had indeed managed to free himself from the light burial Kate had given him. She hadn’t buried him too deep after all and she hadn’t compacted the sand in the least. The true time killer had been the walk back to the mess hall as no one had been sent to retrieve him. He didn’t mind though he was glad Kate hadn’t gotten more creative with him when she got creative things could get rather frustrating.

*****************************************************************************
Kate couldn’t help but let out a sigh as she looked up towards the roof of her room. Having thought about some of the things Brian had spoken to her about she thought he was just being silly but sweet. She liked the concern that he was showing for her after all now she had a problem though. She had planned to spend the day doing some out door activities but she had learned at 3 in the morning that wouldn’t be happening. A tropical storm was on its way and most things where going into lock down except for her room of course. It would have been safe for Kate to stroll around in the winds even if they could pick her up it wasn’t like she could get hurt. The thought of the wind being able to pick her up actually got a laugh from her though as she considered her weight. The problem was that while she would be perfectly safe in such a storm Brian would not be which meant unless the storm blew over before he woke up then most likely they wouldn’t be going outside.

Thinking she could take him outside but she would have to keep him wrapped in her fist the entire time other wise some flying debris might hit him. It was a good thing that they saw fit to stock the guest room with food when company came by other wise Brian would also have to go hungry. The fact that Kate herself couldn’t simply go to the mess hall today didn’t bother her though after all it meant they could just fix her more the next day and in truth she really didn’t need to eat as badly as a normal human she just chose to eat regularly since she enjoyed the act and she figured it was better then waiting for her body to need new material. Lightly tapping her fingers against the ground the only issue was what would she spend the day doing with Brian if she could take him outside.

Finally she resolved she would just have to talk it over with him to see what indoor activities he liked. If all else felled then they could just spend the day playing computerized bored games. Kate thoughts began to turn towards exactly what game she and he would probably like and most importantly which one of those games she would most likely be able to beat him at. Kate giggled recalling all the times she had been accused of being a poor looser which really she had to agree with it. Still she wondered what else they would expect from a 810 foot tall teenager of course she didn’t like to lose.

Brian felt groggy as he woke up having spent the previous day wondering around with Kate he was grateful she carried him most the time. The little bit of walking he had done actually tired him out a bit. He resolved that he would have to start exercising more if he was going to ever be brought back to visit with Kate. Climbing out of bed he fumbled around for the light switch for a moment before locating it. Brian took the time to wash his face and fix his hair though that didn’t take long do to a habit of cutting his hair extremely short to avoid having to spend much time fixing it.

As he began to head out he started to grab the handle for the door to slide open when he stopped himself. Previous times he had been invited in by Kate now he didn’t know what he should do. Slightly opening the door he called out. “ Hey Kate are you decent?” Kate looked up from her laying down position towards Brian voice. Realizing that he was asking to come in she considered teasing him a bit.

“ No not yet give me a second.” Brian nodded glad he had asked before he had went in for risk of upsetting such a titanic lady. Kate for her part set up and proceeded to lift her shirt above her head then loosen the straps of her bra. Slipping it from her form Kate’s breast soon proved that they didn’t need the support of a bra as they didn’t sag in the least. Turning towards the door that Brian would be coming in Kate set on her knees and stretched her legs a bit making sure her nipple was above the walk way. “ Alright Brian you can come in now.” Brian getting the go ahead proceeded to walk into the room as he did this he started to look up. Kate waited for Brian to get past the door before moving a finger behind him incase he reacted like she figured he would.

“ Well go...” Brian stopped dead in his tracks as he looked at the massive globe of flesh and was above the walk way. Kate massive nipples where actually slightly erect having gotten a little excited just by the thought of teasing him some. It took Brian a moment to get over his shock as he looked at Kate’s exposed breast the perfectly formed sphere seeming to memorize him. Kate let out a slight giggle causing her breast to jiggle slightly this taking Brian out of his stunned state. A bright blush covered Brian’s entire face as he quickly turned away from Kate only to have a few of Kate’s fingers blocking his path of retreat.

“ What’s the matter Brian don’t you like the view?” Kate grinned from ear to ear having noticed a bulge in Brian’s trousers. Though it alone wouldn’t be even to satisfy her she was glad to see that he had reacted to her at all.

“ Well yeah I do but I thought you said you where decent.” Brian gave a bit of a start as he felt Kate’s fingers closer in on him. Lifting him from the walk way Kate placed Brian in her open palm so that he was facing her breast.

“ Hmm isn’t this decent you know at times I wonder why they make me ware these things.” Kate proceeded to lift up her bra so that Brian could see it. “ It isn’t like my breast need the support and I do enjoy showing my body off.” Brian could only grin as he tried to be polite and look away but each time one of Kate’s fingers would turn him around. He didn’t bother closing his eyes though as he actually enjoyed the view and had already picked up on the fact that Kate seemed to be playing a game with him.
“ Do you usually show of your charms to your guest?” Kate considered this for a moment and the best way to answer.

“ I do from time to time I like to see how people react to me. You just made it to tempting though when you asked if I was decent or not.” Brian grinned and considered asking for a closer look but thought better of it. Kate having teased Brian for a bit considered going even further but resolved not to until she got to know him better for now he would have to settled on a pg-13 show. Later on she considered actually tucking him into her cleavage after all she did it with the soldiers though they did know her better then Brian. Reaching down and picking up her bra Kate slipped it back on and began to fasten it. Brian feeling a bit curious about the make up of the fabric of the bra had to ask.

“ Just what does that feel like I mean is it anything like a normal bra?” Kate grinned as she began to fasten the straps deciding that it wouldn’t hurt to let Brian see for himself she moved him closer to her chest actually holding him at the spot that her nipple would be a nipple that was actually larger then him. Realizing what Kate meant to do Brian reached out and placed his hands on the material and was a bit disappointed to find that it wasn’t soft or really like a normal bra except for the look. Kate gave a light giggle as she noticed the look of disappointment on Brian’s face.

“ Sorry little guy but this was made mostly for strength and looks. Really like I said I don’t need close but I am not that much of a exhibitionist and Sheila says it has a humanizing effect on me as well as keeps the soldiers from being as distracted as I wonder about.” Brian grinned and hoped that her breast weren’t as much of a disappointment as her bra had proven to be.

“ Well your breasts aren’t that solid are they.” Kate giggled for a moment and once again was tempted to show Brian but figured that might be what he was trying to get her to do. Instead she lift him up to her mouth pursing her lips she pressed him against them ever so lightly. As Brian was pressed against her lips he was delighted to find that there exceedingly soft and pleasant to the touch. Their warmth and the light bit of moisture on them serving to excite him even further he was actually surprised he didn’t lose himself right there. Instead he found himself stable enough to leave forward and press his lips to the tiniest portion of Kate’s upper lip. Kate feeling this action was actually surprised it was one of the few times someone had done that to her and it wasn’t just a little peck. It only covered a small portion of her lip but thanks to her sensitivity she could appreciate every little part of a person. Thus it was also very apparent that she was having a very strong reaction on Brian as she felt his erection through his trousers. At last Kate pulled Brian away from her lips and chuckled at the look on his face.

“ Well now I know your lips are very nice but that still doesn’t tell me about your breast.” Brian found himself actually playing along with Kate’s teasing though he doubted he was willing to expose himself as much as she did herself. He was now confident though that Kate’s breast would be ever bit as pleasant to the touch as her lips had been. Kate for her part rolled her eyes though in truth she was delighted that Brian was willing to not only play along with her teasing but was willing to tease back a little.

“ You are going to have to get to know me a little better then you do now before you get to find that out little mister.” Brian grinned at least she hadn’t told him that he would never get to find out. Moving back to the center of Kate’s palm Brian once again set down and looked around the structure.

“ So big lady just what do you want to do today?”

“ Actually I don’t really know what we should do today. I had planned on walking around for a while maybe doing some swimming or fly a kite for a while but that doesn’t seem like it is going to be happening today. With the hurricane and all going on outside I don’t think it would be a good idea to take you outside with me.” Brian blinked for a moment as Kate’s casual tone ended with the finale comments. Just how someone could take a storm as massive as a hurricane lightly was beyond him. Though he imagined if he set the storm up in proportion to Kate then it wouldn’t seem nearly as bad especially since she was more capable then even her size let on. Still he would have liked her to sound a little nervous for those that had to worry about 60 feet of water.

“ Oh a hurricane is that all and are the waves only a 100 feet high.” Kate chuckled at Brian sounded more then a little sarcastic. She didn’t really blame him though after all she had just been talking about what would be a massive storm to him as if it was a little drizzle to her. “ Well I guess we might need to stay inside I imagine lightning would hurt you a little.” Brian grinned them got a bit of a shocked look as Kate slowly shook her head no.

“ Lightning hasn’t been able to hurt me since I went over the 180 feet mark though I do remember some of the time before that. Especially when I was only 150 feet tall you wouldn’t believe how much I hated thunder storms. Just about every time one would roll in I would end up getting hit by a lightning bolt thanks to my height and my bodies make up. To be honest I still tense up a little thought not much when a thunder storm rolls around. I still get hit by it doesn’t hurt me in the least anymore to tell the truth it actually feels good. My body seems to soak up the energy and the little bit of heat over my skin is delightful.” Now Brian was sure that Kate was the only person on the planet that could refer to being hit by a lightning bolt as a delightful experience.

“ Hey now that seems like a good idea why don’t you tell me a little bit about yourself. I mean I know we talked online and you did tell me a few things but I bet they are a lot more interesting stories about you.” Kate seemed to think about this for a moment it might actually be fun to tell Brian a little bit about her past. He already knew about her after all so she doubted anyone would mind if she gave him some more history.

“ Alright I don’t mind giving you a little history on the living weapon. So what would be the first thing you wanted to know about me?” Brian had to stop and consider all the questions that he could ask Kate. He already knew that Kate didn’t know anything about her biological parents and it was also a very touchy subject with her. So that was out of the question but they were some other things that he could think of asking her at least.

“ Well you mentioned when you where smaller. So back did was this your room or where were you kept starting out.” Kate grinned as she realized that she was going to get to talk about when she was a little girl. Well not really a little girl she had never actually been little but younger at least.

“ I can’t actually remember back that far but I do remember what Michel and Sheila have told me about those early years. Well first of all this only became my room when ever I went over the 200 foot mark and they finally resolved that I was going to stop and they needed a more permanent place to keep me for a few years. When I was first brought here I actually had a nice little bed room which to the best of my knowledge is still in tact. The room started off as a medical center actually in order to monitor how my body reacted to the changes. You see I was a extremely sickly little thing when I was first brought here.” Kate proceeded to place Brian on the ground and flex some of the muscles in her upper body. “ Those days are long gone now I imagine I am the healthiest person on this planet.”

“ So did they actually try to make it look like a normal room or did it look like a lab?”

“ Well from what I know they where machines all over the place but yeah they tried to make it look like a normal little girls room. They even got me a good deal of stuffed animals to play with. Anyway I reacted well enough to the alterations which only got more machines moved in sadly as I was kept under constant monitoring to see how my body was doing. I can’t really remember it but I was told the scientist took turns keeping me company and for a while they had even considered bringing in some of their own children that where around my age of five or four. That idea was tossed out the door though.” Brian felt a little sorry for Kate considering that she wasn’t allowed to go to school and spend time with other kids her age though he wondered for how long.

“ Now if they where concerned with your mental health why did they do that?” Kate giggled for a moment and waved a finger over Brian’s head before placing it beside him. “ Oh you started growing?”

“ You better believe I started growing though not nearly at as rapid of a pace as I am now. That wasn’t actually the reason that other children weren’t brought to play with. As I told you I wasn’t only big I am also very strong for my size even back then. This was found it when I accidently broke one of the scientist fingers. I don’t really feel bad about it though as even though I was a little kid I wonder now if I did it on purpose.”

“ What did he do to upset you?” Kate grinned for a moment.

“ He made the mistake of trying to draw some of my blood for testing without giving me something to take my mind off of the pain. All the others were smart enough to give me something sweet to distract me he seemed to think that I needed to grow up and learn to deal with a little pain. From what Michel told me he would never go in the room with me again though as the moment he had stuck that needle in me I had grabbed his hand with more strength then he expected. Well I had grabbed his finger and it just sort of broke.” Brian couldn’t help but grin at the thought of a child so easily injuring a adult. Though he did agree that her reason for injuring him was rather lacking he imagined if she did do it on purpose she was only trying to repay the pain he caused her.

“ Oh and how big where you during this time.” Kate seemed to think about this one for a moment. He watched as her lips moved a few wisp of air that made it past her lips made him realized she was recalling certain dates.

“ As near as I can figure I would have only been around 11 feet tall during that time. Dang I was such a tiny little thing back then.” Kate was the only person the planet that would call that tiny and Brian knew it. The image in his mind of how it happened quickly changed as he wondered what kind of sucker was given to Kate by the other people. A concerned look appeared on Brian’s face as he began to wonder if Kate had actually be bribed her entire life.

“ Hey Kate did they usually give you things to get you to do what they wanted.” The look on Kate’s face told Brian the answer as she raised a eye brow.

“ Heck no I was not bribed most my life I was raised by a general primarily on a military installation and I sure as heck wasn’t as tough as I am now back then. No I did what I was told most of the time and was taught not to hurt people at least in most situations. However I was use to getting something to take my mind of any pain thanks to Michel’s efforts as while Sheila does handle most things he was in charge of my testing. Which I suppose was a good and a bad thing since it meant I had to endure less then if someone less kind had been in charge. A bad thing though since Michel sort of spoiled me by giving me various things.”

“ Ah so was Michel sort of the over bearing grandpa figure?”

“ Yeah I suppose you could consider him that. I still have the stuff animals that he gave me when I was a little girl. Well he and the other scientist it seemed all of them gave me something for my birthdays and Christmas want to see them?” Brian didn’t bother to say no as he watched Kate turn around and reach for a rather large container. Picking it up he noted that it was about the size of a trash bin making him wonder just how many stuffed animals where in it. Kate easily popped the top off and then tipping the container lightly let the plush toys fall out. Brian quickly realized that it wasn’t the amount of stuffed animals that was the main problem it was the size of some of them. He quickly imagined the size of some of them where so that she could still hold them as a normal teddy bear and the likes when she was a little girl.

“ Dang I know some girls have a large collection of stuffed animals but that is something else.” Kate grinned seeming to blush a bit as she revealed something about herself.

“ Don’t worry I am not going to start naming all of them and go on endlessly. I know that it might seem a little childish for me to still have these but there is more then enough room for this little bit of toys from my past. I never really could play around like other children after all it would have required a human sized Barbie doll to last with me for any length of time and even Sheila wasn’t willing to spring to get me a toy car on my scale. Hmm actually when I think about it even a human sized doll wouldn’t have lasted me for very long. I suppose that is why I adapted to spending so much time on the beach making sand castles and just laying around.” Brian grinned though it did surprise him that Kate had kept all her dolls for the past few years they where able to fit into one container. In actually went further then that when he saw how easily Kate put them away. She simply picked up the entire pile and placed it back within the container then slipped the lid back on.

“ I imagine you do have a pretty limited amount of things to do considering the limited amount of people that can spend time with you.”

“ Yeah but it was worse when I was still little and didn’t have the same freedom I do now. It use to be that the soldiers not only had to agree to spend time with me but they had to finish their other task first. As I grew larger then the rules changed and now any soldier that I want to pick up gets a instant brake from what ever he is doing so long as he is spending time with me.” Brian couldn’t help but wonder if the soldiers considered this a benefit or a way of being put to extra work. “ I don’t do it very often though there is a pretty big age gap between me and most of the people here. So we hardly have anything to talk about unless of course a major event recently happened.”

“ I can see where that would be a problem. Hey you mentioned your first room how long where you able to stand in that area?”

“ I was actually kept there until I was 13 feet tall it is pretty strange how high some of the areas of the facility are. I didn’t get moved out of the main compound just then though instead one of the supply depots was partly converted and had a wall put in. It was then adapted so that it would make a nice room for me. The fact that the doors where designed so that a entire air craft could be moved into them really helped with things. Actually for a long while I was able to simply walk around within the area and out the doors if I felt like it. Now my hand would probably take up the space that my entire body once did. It was my first room though that actually allowed me to go outside when I wanted to.” Brian looked up to Kate who had a grin on her face as she seemed to be recalling something.

“ Watcha thinking about?” Kate gave a start and grinned down at Brian.

“ I was recalling how back then I wasn’t simply allowed to walk around as I wanted to. The doors back then where far to strong for me to simply rip open despite my pound for pound strength. It was funny when first I first got moved in Michel was griping about having to walk around the lap now. Since I could go from my old room to the lab area that they studied me in pretty easily. The biggest thing Michel was complaining about though was that he had to walk around under his own power now.” The questioning look on Brian’s face told her what his next question was going to be. “ When I was first brought here, I was a small fragile thing that tired very easily. Michel developed the habit of packing me around he was in better condition back then after all. Well when I got around the 9 and 10 feet mark one day I just picked up him and started packing him around. That is when he wasn’t busy doing something.”

Even Brian found this though funny as he wondered what thoughts must have been going through little Kate’s head as her body grew in size and power. “ Kate you know when you first told me that they didn’t bring other children in to visit you they might have had another reason then the other children’s safety. Though I am sure that was one of the reasons. As much as I worry about putting a pretty face on such a action they might have been trying to protect your mental health. After all you probably would have started wondering if there was something wrong with you if you saw all your friends staying roughly the same size while you grew so large so fast. I bet it would have been even worse knowing that unlike the adults they where the same age as you.”

Kate blinked and a bit of a hm came from her as she considered this. “ You know I have never really thought of it that way. I can’t which one would have been better for me still but it is to late now. I was happy enough anyway I about always had someone spending time with me after all. It is just as I have grown larger I have also given more say so over what I do however I have also had fewer people spending time with me.”

“ Have most of the scientist been transferred to other projects.” Kate actually began to giggle at the thought of this.

“ Heavens no they haven’t been transferred to other projects the reason that they spend less time with me now other then they are getting older. Is that I am becoming more and more complex and harder to study. It didn’t use to take nearly as long to examine all the material taken from me and used to be a lot easier. They could actually make some guesses about what did what while they where examining me. Now though my body is so different from a normal humans and my cell’s structure is so much more complex then that of a normal humans that well they have to spend a lot more time examining it. They don’t actually make any guesses about what is going on while studying my flesh and blood samples anymore but rather record every bit of data they possibly can then they study the data.”

“ And how long does your blood and flesh samples last?”

“ The last time I checked a few months was actually possible depending on what my cells where put through. Everything about me is very stubborn it seems and can hold onto life for a rather extended time frame.” Brian let out a low whistle figuring that doctors would love it if blood could survive that long regularly.

“ Hey Kate you said your body doesn’t work like a normal humans can you give me a few examples?”

“ Umm sure let me think what is one of the more interesting details. Well I suppose one of the more interesting thinks about my body is that my hair is actually alive. It actually have some of my blood running through it and unlike a normal humans hair it hurts pretty badly when I even tear a part of since well it is like if you tore off some of your skin.” Kate proceeded to reach behind herself taking hold of a strand of her hair she brought it around and moved it closer too Brian. Quickly realizing what Kate wanted him to do Brian approached the massive strand of hair. He had noticed Kate’s hair earlier and that it was thicker then that of a normal person’s but he hadn’t been up this close before. Reaching out and taking hold of the strand he noted the odd texture. It felt soft and smooth very pleasant to the touch indeed however it seemed to have something of its own warmth. Leaning forward and placing his ear against the strand of hair he noted the odd sound almost as if it had a heart beat.

“ Dang that is something else. Well at least we know something about you is normal you have a heart.” Kate’s giggle got Brian’s attention as he looked up and noticed her shaking her head.

“ I do have a heart beat but if you paid more attention you would have noticed that my heart beats differently from a normal humans. Also you can imagine my heart is significantly larger and must be formed differently to handle the conditions within my body.” Kate didn’t bother the mention the power her heart must be able to put out in order to force her blood through the miles of arteries and veins that ran though out her body actually it would be far more then miles considering the circulatory system within a normal human one could only begin to guess at how long Kate’s would be.

“ I have to say though if your insides are so different I am kind of surprised you still look human though I am very glad you do look human.” Kate grinned and bent down giving Brian a lite kiss that covered the entire top of his body before setting up.

“ I am pretty darn glad that my body kept its normal human form as well. Actually to be honest my body seems to go through pains to keep a human form it would probably be easier for it if it just altered me in other ways. We don’t know if it is the fact that I want to remain looking human or if the original engineering insured that it couldn’t alter certain aspects of me. Either way my body not only makes sure that I keep a human form but even focuses on keeping control of itself. In truth I would be a lot smarter then what I am now if so much of my brain wasn’t focused on controlling my body.”

“ And how do you know that your brain is like that after all it might be just a regular size brain in that big old skull of yours. After all you said that you haven’t been able to test inside yourself for years.” Kate gave Brian a light puff from her massive lips sending him on his rear.

“ It has been several years since they have been able to check inside of me. There is data from when I was younger though after all they could still do cat scans on me while I was 50 feet tall. While my body doesn’t let the energy escape now or at least not enough of it and they did have to build a special machine for the task. They were able to find that my brain is adapting with the rest of me. Really it caused quite a scare for a while as they wondered what effect this would have on me and if I would begin losing my memory or if they would have to worry about rapid personality changes.”

“ And have they?” Kate lightly shook her head no having maintained the same personality for about her entire life. “ That is a good thing after all you might have ended up in constant pms mode if it did alter your personality.” Kate’s eyes went wide the moment Brian said this and he couldn’t help but grin. He hadn’t meant to be sexist but he couldn’t help it the thought of a 810 foot teenager with pms being both scary and funny if you weren’t the one stuck with her.

“ I should give you a spanking for that little mister in fact I think I will.” Brian gave a start as Kate reached down for him. He was grateful Kate only used to fingers to try and pick him up as he was able to dive away from them. Even though he realized that he couldn’t hope to escape from her a grin formed on Brian’s face as he decided to play along with Kate. A giggle escaped from Kate as Brian attempted to dodge her fingers and she slowed down her hands movement. The fact that he got up and start running from her a moment later only made her more delighted. She enjoyed playing chase after all and even though Brian couldn’t really escape her thanks to being in a enclosed area she couldn’t stand up herself. That still didn’t make it a even match as Kate reached for him several times each time slowing down the movement of her hand so that he could avoid it.

“ Come on big girl can’t you do better then that?” Brian called over his shoulder realizing that he was wasting precious breath he wasn’t use to running after all. He wasn’t a full though and had already realized that Kate was intentionally letting him dodge away from her fingers as each time they would get closer to him. The game would end the moment Kate decided she wanted it to end. Even knowing Kate was only allowing him to dodge he was actually enjoying the little game of tag. He could tell Kate was enjoying it as well as her heard her lightly giggling. It was actually a pleasant sound as Brian noted a odd feeling of pride. The fact that he was providing such a massive young lady with some amusement actually gave a slight boost to his ego.

“ Oh now you should know better then to tease someone several hundred times your size.” Kate grinned as she moved her body slightly extending her leg out she moved so that Brian was now trapped between her fully extended legs. As a massive shadow moved over Brian he looked up to see Kate’s massive leg stretching high above him before settling down to his side. Quickly realizing what was going on he turned his head only to find that Kate had blocked off the other side as well leaving him trapped between her legs and her body. Without anywhere else to run Brian considered his options. As Kate reached a hand out for him he finally decided on a course of action as he was once again allowed to dive away from her fingers. He could feel how close they had gotten the last time making him realize Kate would be ending the game very soon.

He actually began to run back towards Kate a funny thought coming to him. At first Kate wondered where he was going until she realized that she did have a blind spot thanks to her breast. The fact that Brian was actually trying to hide in this area though made her burst out into a fit of giggles. While she didn’t intend on letting Brian get to this area she didn’t want to risk picking him up while her body was shaking with laughter. Instead she placed her hand in his and began moving it as he tried to go around her hand. As Kate finally settled down she finally ended the game by picking up Brian between her fingers. “ Alright now I am not sure which you where going for to try and hide under my skirt or just in the shadow of my breast but either way that was a naughty little one.”

Brian grinned for a moment actually unsure of which one he would have went for had he made it to the cover provided by her chest. “ I have to admit I don’t know which one I would have went for myself. After all you did see fit to tease me earlier.” Kate chuckled for a moment though Brian did notice that the tone seemed to have changed a bit. A moment later he found himself lowered into Kate’s palm as one of her fingers folder back and touched a small portion of his body he found himself pinned to her hand.

“ Well now I guess it is time for your punishment.” Brian gave a slight start wondering if he really was going to get a spanking. He hoped Kate wouldn’t be that rotten after all if she was going to do that to him he would have preferred that she had spanked Greg and Debra instead of just delaying their work. Kate grinned as Brian began to struggle against her fingers his efforts not able to move them in the least. She considered for a moment actually carrying through with her threat but decided not to just yet. She didn’t know Brian that well after all and she had only been playing with him as well. That didn’t mean she wouldn’t make him think she was going to punish him. Extending the index finger of her free hand she touched the very tip of her fingernail to his bottom.

“ Hmm I am going to have to be careful about this or I might end up snapping you in two.” Kate couldn’t help but grin as Brian’s struggles seemed to become more determined though even then they made no difference. Brian gave a sharp yelp as he felt to light raps from the very end of Kate’s finger on his bottom. There was no pain though the only reason he even yelped was the fact that he was worried she truly was going to spank him. Instead of spanking though it felt like Kate was feeling of his rear. Holding the tip of her finger against it for longer then she needed to and moving it along slightly. With his fear now gone Brian felt his entire body turning red as he blushed. At last Kate removed her finger from his back allowing him to once again stand up. “ There now have you learned your lesson?”

Brian grinned for a moment. “ Yes I have don’t mention pms to a woman that is currently suffering from pms.” Brian couldn’t help himself despite being completely outclassed physically he found it impossible to keep the words from escaping his lips. Kate for her part grinned and chuckled Brian was proving to be gutsier then what she was use to but she was having fun.

“ Oh am I really going to have to spank you little one?”

Brian held up his hands rather quickly. “ No no please no. I will behave.” Brian grinned as Kate giggled. As he set in her hand waiting for Kate’s laughter to die down he noted that it was the second time Kate had called him little one instead of Brian. He had thought about telling her that he wasn’t little but had resolved not to. He wondered if that was going to be his pet name for when he was around her for now or if that was something that she called other people as well. He considered asking her about it but once again decided not to he actually preferred to think they where getting along well so that she had already decided to give him a nick name. Kate for her part was enjoying spending time with Brian most the time she spent more time doing physical activities with her guest it was nice to have someone to hold a conversation with. As the two calmed down their conversation would continue through out the day Brian learning more of Kate’s past.
*****************************************************************************
“ Come on come on.” Kate lamented the screaming winds outside having spent the day talking to Brian she was none the less eager to go outside and wonder around some. Brian having bent to bed Kate was now alone. The communications network wouldn’t allow her to get online thanks to the storm. Kate truly regretted that so many things where still vulnerable to nature even a military installation. No above ground testing was being done and nothing that had to be watched carefully was being done either as everyone had to worry about the power outages. The storm was really beginning to annoy Kate though it had at least partly moved on she wanted it to hurry up and pass over. Finally Kate decided she wasn’t going to take being cooped up any longer Brian was asleep so he wouldn’t miss her after all.

Setting up and removing her shirt and bra Kate began to set the garments in their usual spots when a grin formed on her face. Looking at her bra she quickly decided against it and placed them in their containers. Then laying on her back and slipped her skirt followed by her panties down her body. Looking towards the walk way she proceeded to lay her panties right in front of the door taking a moment to set the garment up so that he wouldn’t be able to get out without going through them. It was perhaps a bit further then she would usually go after just a few days but she really enjoyed teasing Brian and he seemed to enjoy it as well. Finally unclothed Kate located one of her bikinis that would still fit her despite her increase in size. Slipping on the solid white bikini outfit she looked at the massive steel ring in the middle. She had hoped this outfit would last her longer as she had been able to get something a little special done to it.

Playing her fingers after slipping on the top the ring was centered nicely between her breast. It was a design trait that she had liked and was able to get them to put on her clothing thought it meant it would stretch as far. She was lucky they had planned it for her larger sizes thus allowing her to wear it. Laying on her back it took Kate a moment to get on her bottom and she made a bit more noise then she would have liked. A short while later though she was fully clothed. Opening up the main doors and scooting out Kate slid the doors shut behind her and stood up.

Despite the winds power it wasn’t able to unsettle Kate though it did go about sending her hair flying. Actually as Kate stood up to her full 810 height she thought it felt kind of nice grinning she could feel the debris flying through the air little bits of gravel and some things that hadn’t gotten put away in time. Slamming against her legs and even some of it making it up to her upper body it was no wonder that a human wouldn’t want to be out in such winds. Strolling on down to the beach area Kate looked out into the crashing waves. The wind sending massive torrents of water onto the beach area. Thinking about it for a moment Kate began to wade out into the crashing waves. A few of them actually reaching up 60 foot the waves didn’t even make it up to her knees until she made it out to the deeper water. Once good thing about such storms was the waves were high enough to actually effect Kate at least when she got out in the deeper areas. Soon Kate was splashing around in the water generating massive waves of her own much the same as a child would have in a wave pool as an amusement park.

As Kate played in the water she found it to be a good way to expend some of her energy if she couldn’t spend the time playing around with Brian then she might as well have some fun on her own. She didn’t regret the previous day though after all it had been fun talking to Brian and he had truly seemed interested in her. Actually she felt that he had asked more questions about her in that day then most people asked in a entire week. She just hoped he would be up for something involving the out doors when the storm blew over. As Kate played in the water a few of the out door surveillance cameras watched her massive form as well as a few people who where willing to get near the windows.

The site of Kate’s massive body moving about in the waves was something else as the soldiers considered how much trouble they would be giving ships at the time. They new that thanks to the length of the storm there would be a lot to repair the next day though not as much if they hadn’t been warned but watching Kate plate in the water was at least a reasonable consolation. She had no one that she could really have a water fight with well without drowning them so nature was the only thing that could really compete with her power when she decided to play around. Of course the cameras were also recording just what was going on. Quite a few records had been made to actually display Kate’s ever increasing abilities. The site of her titanic form so easily playing in the mist of such a storm would be nice if their budget was ever lowered.

Showing just how powerful Kate had become and how useful she could be always seemed to help out with the budget even when the economy wasn’t doing great. Kate for her part knew that she was being watched at the moment but didn’t really care. She was about always being watched after all unless she requested privacy and she knew that she could only get that so often and for so long. These thoughts didn’t come into Kate’s mind though as she braced herself against the waves as she moved further out into the sea. The water actually coming up past her chest meant that the waves could actually cover her head. As Kate swam under the water for a moment she broke the surface and made her way back to land. Coming up out of the water and looking towards the tossing sea she felt a few lightning strikes actually hit her body. The heat and energy actually feeling good as far as she was concerned.

Realizing that she didn’t have anyone to worry about out in the waves Kate went into a dead run. Running out into the water until it was up to her knees she proceeded to leap into the deeper areas actually landing on her stomach. Quickly resurfacing she turned her head towards the beach and watched what she at least assumed was the wave she generated hit the land. “ Woohoo.” Erupted from her lips as the wave seemed to surpass the others in size. Thanks to Kate’s weight, size and the speed she had been moving at when she had hit the water. Diving back under the water she proceeded actually make a few laps around the island. Though in charge of the sonar room had no problems telling exactly what it was making laps around the area. Though may not have been the biggest thing in the sea just yet short of aircraft carriers she was one of the largest and the largest living thing. Thanks to her size and the fact that no ship moved in the water like Kate did it was quite obvious what was going on.

Kate continued to play in the water until she noticed some sun light beginning to brake through the clouds. Unsure of just how long she had been playing around she knew it was morning though and was glad to see the clouds where leaving. Recalling Brian Kate wondered if he would be waking up now. Drawing herself out of the water she began to make her way back towards her room.

Brian set up slowly in bed unsure of just what time it was. He hadn’t been keeping normal sleeping hours but rather went to bed when Kate put him to bed. She never kept him up to late or at least when his eyes began to burn him she seemed to pick up that something was wrong and put him to bed. Dragging himself out of bed the first thing that came to his mind was to check up on Kate and see if she was up to something. As he opened the door to his room he was surprised when he was met with a large white object. As it covered the door way he was unsure of just what had been placed in front of him. Placing his hands against it and starting to push he remembered the texture of something like it. Trying to recall just what that was he continued trying to push on the object trying to move it. The effort helping to get his blood to pumping and his brain to thinking more clearly. A moment he snapped back when he recalled what had the same texture as the current object in his path.

Looking off to the side Brian realized that it couldn’t be Kate’s bra in his path since the garment would have covered even more of the walk way. That meant only one other option that he knew of. As he considered this he wondered if it was the panties Kate had been wearing curiously he leaned a bit closer to the garment. A moment later he was sure that it was the garment Kate had been wearing thanks in part to the fact that it was saturated with her sent. While normally this would be some what hard to notice thanks to Kate’s scale and the size of her undergarments it was far more obvious now that Brian was fully aware. As he thought about this he noticed a pop tent quickly forming in his trousers. Unsure of just what was going on “ Hey Kate are you here?” not getting a response Brian wasn’t sure of just what he should do.

At least for a few moments. He grinned a bit as he figured if Kate was going to tease him that he might as well play along with her. Pressing into the garment the mass proved to be something of a issue as he tried to find a way through. He quickly realized that he wasn’t going to be able to move it looking along the sides though he found that he could slip through the sides where Kate’s legs would have usually went. Edging his way along and making his way into the massive plain of white Brian looked around for a moment. Realizing the section that had been facing him was the crotch section Brian couldn’t resist as he placed his hands where Kate’s lips normally would have touched.

Brian noticed though as while he could get inside Kate’s panties he couldn’t actually get past them. Considering his options he found himself exploring the garment a picture of Kate in his mind while he did it. As he grew more engrossed into his exploration he didn’t notice as the massive doors where slid open and a dripping wet Kate began to make her way inside. As she did this she noticed the slight rustling sound though she wasn’t exactly sure what. Looking around she noticed a slight movement in her panties. Grinning she slowly scooted her way over and peaked her head over them. She couldn’t help but grin as she noticed Brian’s situation. Brian was only broken out of his exploration when a bit of water rolled of Kate’s head and landed on him. Brian sputtering blushed furiously when he looked up and found Kate looking down at them. “ Hmm well you seem to like it in there enough perhaps I should put them back on.”

Unsure of just what he should do he knew even if Kate hadn’t had such enhanced vision she could have probably been able to see his entire body turning red. Still he didn’t exactly feel like being out done after all Kate had left her panties there most likely to tease him. “ Sounds like fun but is it alright if I am in the crotch section?” Kate blinked for a moment and actually found herself blushing almost as bright red as Brian. Not being use to someone who would have the never to tease her back she moved away a bit trying to hide her reaction. This wouldn’t work though as massive as Kate was Brian had noticed the blush as well as the little smile that appeared on her face. It became apparent to Brian that Kate was especially vulnerable to flattery and teasing. He chocked it up to the fact that she was probably the one use to doing all the teasing.

“ Well maybe later but I think we should get to know each other better first.” Kate proceeded to lift her panties with Brian still in them from the walk way. Retrieving Brian from them she placed him back down on the walk way. “ Breakfast is going to be kind of slow today with the storm that Kate in last night. So why don’t you go on inside grab yourself a energy bar and then changing into some swimming gear and maybe a t-shirt. Hmm might want to layer on the sun block as well.” Brian gave a slight not figuring as much he had been forced to eat what was in his room the previous day and figured things would take a while to get back on schedule. It wasn’t hard for him to guess why Kate advised a t-shirt as he doubted she planned on hitting the water right away. Actually as he looked at her he figured she had probably spent a good deal of the day swimming around.

As Kate waited for Brian she considered her options. She could take Brian swimming with her but she had gotten enough of that already. She felt like doing something on land really she had been tempted to take Brian up on his offer to put back on her panties with him in it. She liked his complements and the fact that not only would he go along with her teasing but he was willing to do some teasing of his own. A playful grin formed on Kate’s face as Brian came out of his room a grin that actually made Brian a little nervous. Looking over Brian for a moment Kate normally preferred the idea of a guy that was a little more trim though not exactly muscled. Stamina was something Kate valued over strength after all no human had enough strength to compete with what she had in her little finger. At least if they had some good energy reserves though they could keep active longer. A grin formed on her face as she resolved she would help Brian do some exercise. “ Hey Brian how would you feel about some supervised mountain climbing?”

As one that wasn’t exactly fond of the out doors Brian wasn’t exactly sure he liked the idea. Still he figured he could give it a try considering the type of supervision Kate could provide him. “ I am not really fond of the forest but I guess I will give it a try.” Kate giggled as she had no intentions of having Brian climbing some rocks. Reaching down for him Kate gently lifted him into the air but instead of placing him in her place she moved him towards her chest. At first Brian wasn’t sure what was going on until he felt one of Kate’s fingers force his legs apart. He was slid down upon the metal ring that was currently between Kate’s breast the ring that helped to hold her bikini top together. Latching onto the peace of metal he was a little nervous as Kate slid herself outside of her room and especially after she stood up to her full height. He would have normally asked for Kate to hold him in her hand but there was a problem with that. While being held in Kate’s had did afford him a nice view Brian was a breast man at heart and the two massive spheres of flesh that where now so close to him where such a wonderful site.

As Kate began to walk along her breast swayed lightly with every step she took. Despite this Brian found that thanks to the caution in Kate’s movements he was able to maintain his perch. The fact that he was holding onto this massive females bikini top didn’t escape Brian. Kate for her part was keeping a careful eye on Brian to make sure he didn’t fall off. Even if he did fall she knew from several hundred feet in the air she would at least have a little time to notice and catch him. As Kate neared the supply area though she lowered a hand to just below the metal ring. “ Hop off Brian I am going to bend down.” Quickly releasing the ring Kate lowered herself down towards the doors of the building. Unaware of just what the building was used for he watched as Kate lightly tapped the doors with her free hand. A moment later a smaller door to the side opened up and a man stepped out. “ I need to borrow some climbing gear for my friend here.”

Brian hadn’t expected that he had imagined Kate would just place him some where and walked as he made his way up. He had no idea that what Kate had planned would make it some what difficult for her to insure his safety at least until he made it past the 150 foot or so. The soldier didn’t bother asking any questions Kate had made such request before and indeed some items where kept around just for her use. As the soldier brought out the climbing gear Brian looked up at Kate. “ So do they always give you what you ask for?”

“ Pretty much like I said I can’t amuse myself with regular things so they do take steps to accommodate me.” Brian gave a understanding nod after all it wasn’t like they could just go into town and wonder around the shopping mall or go to the movies. “ Alright Brian get yourself strapped in and then you can do some climbing.” Brian didn’t bother arguing with her deciding he would at least give what she wanted to do a try. One thing bothered him though as he put on the climbing gear and the safety line. He wasn’t exactly wearing the close that would be needed for such things. There was nothing to protect his knees or elbows the only thing he did have was something to keep him from falling.

“ Hey Kate aren’t I a little under dressed for this.”

“ Nope now lets move to a better spot.” Brian was surprised when instead of going back to the base Kate proceeded to head over to the beach. Finding a small hill that would allow her to set down while keeping her legs strait. She settled herself down careful and then lowered Brian to the ground. Placing Brian next to her toes he wondered just what Kate was up to when much to his surprise she lashed the rope around her knee. Brian had thought it was a little length however that quickly disappeared as it required a good deal of the ropes length to go around her massive leg. “ I don’t think you need to worry about skinning your knees against this.” Kate proceeded to run her massive hands up her leg. Brian quickly realizing just what he was able to be climbing. He suddenly felt a serge of energy and a willingness to try despite the fact that it was over a hundred feet to Kate’s knee.

“ Ahh so I am climbing mount Kate.” Kate chuckled for a moment and gave her head a slight nod.

“ Yup I figured you would like this better then climbing some rocky old hill however don’t expect me to help you. It is up to you in order to get as far as you can I figured the rope would be necessary as well there aren’t really any hand holds on what you are about to climb.” Brian nodded his head in agreement as he looked at Kate despite her remarkable size her skin was flawless at least as far as he could tell. He was a dit disappointed though when Kate informed him that he wouldn’t be getting any further then what his own muscles were able to carry him. He doubted that he could make it to her bikini bottom being forced to climb under his own power let alone to the two massive gloves of flesh high above him. Kate for her part grinned as she watched Brian wonder around her foot for a moment before climbing onto her little tow.

Kate’s foot at least gave him a decent start as he didn’t have to climb strait up it. Still as he looked at the expanse of leg raising high above him he wished that Kate hadn’t found a spot to set down. It would have made things a lot easier if her leg had remained slanted as if she had to set on a flat surface instead of a hill. At least she wasn’t standing up though he figured she intended to if he should make it all the way to her knee. Kate actually had several areas planned to fasten the rope if Brian managed to make it up the massive expanse of her body. The first was her knee of course the second would be her waste band, the third would be her top and the final would be her neck though she doubted Brian would make it past her knee. He didn’t seem the most active type hopefully this would encourage him to exercise a bit more.

Kate would have been happy to know that was the current thought going through Brian’s head as he wondered how often he might be visiting Kate. This was his first time visiting her after all but from talking to her online and the little bit of time he had spent with her he figured she liked such activities. Deciding not to waste any more time Brian began the climb up Kate’s massive leg finding that her skin did provide him with a little bit of a hand hold though no where near enough that he could climb it. Instead he found himself having to use the rope to do most the climbing while his feet aided by pressing against Kate’s skin. Kate’s flesh he found was soft and pleasing to the touch however it didn’t have nearly enough give to allow someone to hold onto it with a single hand. Rather while holding onto her skin he had to basically hug as much of her leg as he possibly could.

Kate grinned as she watched Brian climb her leg and wondered how he would feel if she decided to walk around some. She would have to try that eventually however as got near the half way mark between the ground and her knee she noticed that he was already tiring out. “ I guess a strait up climb is a little bit difficult.”

“ Yeah especially for someone that isn’t use to some physical exertion. If I am going to hang out with you I guess I am going to have to start pumping some iron.” Kate grinned.

“ I would prefer if you did some aerobics any way it is good for you.”

“ Ah so says the one that has probably never exercised a day in her life.” Brian gave a slight yelp as Kate straitened her leg out. Lightly shaking it for a moment she didn’t shake her leg hard enough to through him off he did get a better grip. Looking up he noticed Kate lightly swinging her finger from side to side.
“ Tut tut little man I exercise more then what you realize. After all with each step I lift more weight then you do probably within an entire year.” Brian grinned and stuck his tongue out at Kate.

“ That is a every day activity that isn’t exercising.”

“ Hmm well if that doesn’t count. I also swim quite regularly about every day in fact, I also like to jog around the island when I am bored actually I spent a lot of my time just walking around this place.” Brian grinned well he couldn’t exactly argue about the last two swimming and jogging did indeed count as exercise though he wondered if it really affect Kate or if she did it out of pure boredom. As Brian pulled himself up to a setting position on Kate’s leg Kate reached down and retrieved him. Taking a moment to remove the rope from him she looked him over noticing the rate of his breathing.

“ Yup you need to take better care of yourself.” Brian grinned his family and friend’s having been telling him that for years but he truly hated exercising.

“ Hey wait a second if you do that regularly why haven’t I seen you jogging around or swimming since I got here.” Kate stuck her massive tongue out at Brian realizing that he wasn’t giving up the argument just yet.

“ Because I have company and if you noticed I was wet when I came in today. I was out playing in the water hmm maybe I should take you out for a swim now to cool off. Though I imagine you won’t be much good for just floating around.” Brian nodded in agreement in truth he was a bit disappointed in himself for not even being able to make it up to Kate’s knee. While he felt he could compare to his friends physically pretty much all of them being computer addicts such as himself there was no way he could compare to Kate. “ Why don’t you strip off that equipment and we can go relax in the water some.” Kate’s voice brought Brian back to where he was and he quickly stripped away his climbing gear. Kate taking it from him placed the device upon the ground before she began to head towards the water planning on retrieving it later.

“ Hey Brian do you think that you would actually be interested in losing some weight?” Brian looked up for Kate scratching his chin for a moment. He did hate to exercise but he also liked spending time with Kate.

“ Could you be there to help me?” Kate giggled for a moment and gave Brian a light peck on the top of the head.

“ No at least not most of the time after all you would have to be here for me to help you out. I could help you when you came to visit though but you would have to maintain it when you got back home. As to be honest Brian I am a fan of the water heck it is one of the few places I can play around without trashing everything or really worrying where these big old feet of mine go and well I don’t think you will be able to spend much time with me outside if you don’t get in better shape.” Brian considered this for a moment while he did hate exercising he did enjoy spending time with Kate. He resolved that it would be worth a hour or so of his time a day in order to get into shape if it meant he would be able to spend more active time with Kate.

“ Well I can’t say that I am a fan of exercise but I suppose it wouldn’t hurt. Really I have been meaning to start exercising I just needed someone to give me a reason to.” Kate grinned for a moment.

“ Well let me see here if you need more of a reason. How about if you haven’t lost at least 10lbs and put on some muscle next time I see you that I will eat you. After all I do like my meat to have some fan on the bones.” Brian grinned at Kate at least until he was lifted towards her massive face. “ Hm first though I think I need to make sure you taste good enough that I would be willing to carry through with that threat.” Brian gave a bit of a scream as Kate’s massive mouth opened up and he found himself looking down her throat. The massive surface of her tongue moving lightly Brian started to protest fearing what Kate had in mind however this was cut off as she gave him a light toss.

Brian scream as he went through the air though he didn’t have long to fall and what he landed on actually cushioned his fall. Despite having come to trust Kate over the last few days his primal instincts kicked in quite strongly the moment he landed on Kate’s massive tongue. While earlier he had been close to her mouth and realized how easily she could have swallowed him now that he was in her mouth it was a entirely different feeling. Kate held in a giggle as she felt Brian’s body land lightly on her massive tongue. Her taste bugs actually able to detect him and his taste Kate grinned as she realized she actually liked the flavor. Though her taste really wasn’t that of a gourmet considering what she had grown use to eating he did indeed taste good to her. Being careful so that she didn’t crush him Kate managed to get out a few words. “ You know Brian human meat is a sweet meat.”

That was all the under developed part of his brain needed to set Brian off as he panicked and began a mad dash towards Kate’s teeth in a attempt to get out of her massive mouth. Kate giggles however quickly unsteadied him making him land face first on Kate’s massive tongue. As he got up he quickly noticed the light within Kate’s mouth rapid fading as she slowly closed her mouth. Brian new that he could do anything to escape at least if Kate wouldn’t allow it if she truly meant to swallow him there wasn’t anything that he could do about it. Still he had to try pushing himself up he tried to make it to the front of Kate’s mouth however her teeth where shut long before he got to the tip of her tongue. Kate giggled to herself feeling the struggling within her mouth she would have been enjoying it far less though had she known how scared Brian was. Despite having learned to trust her instincts where instincts and she was causing one of mans most primal fears to act up.

Brian screamed as he felt Kate’s tongue begin to move him about the massive surface rolling him around and pressing him against the roof of Kate’s mouth. Her saliva coating his body allowed her to move him around even more easily. As Brian struggled he was quickly burning out the energy that his adrenalin had given him while normally this would have been a made thing in this case it proved to be a good thing as his body grew more tired his rational mind was able to push forward a bit. Realizing there was one thing he hadn’t tried to get out of Kate’s mouth he hoped to heaven that she was just playing with him. “ Kate would you please let me out of here... I am really scared I know you really wouldn’t...” Brian never got to finish the sentence of Kate opened her mouth up having heard the fear in his voice not just his words.

Her massive fingers quickly reached in to retrieve him as it suddenly hit her that he hadn’t just been playing around and pretending to resist when she put him in her mouth but rather he had been struggling for his life. “ OH I am sorry Brian I didn’t mean to actually scare you I just thought you where playing around. I didn’t scare you to bad did I little one?” Brian felt relieve the moment he was plucked from Kate’s mouth and held in front of her massive lips instead of being trapped behind them. Brian’s first instinct once his fear had went away was to yell at Kate for having scared him that badly. The fact that Kate was over 810 feet tall and that she had only been playing with him though helped him to keep his anger in control.

“ Thanks for letting me out I didn’t mean to lose it like that but that just really scared me.” Brian gave a slight start as he was once again moved towards Kate’s mouth but instead of opening her mouth she pressed his tiny form against her lips. The soft flesh feeling quite delightful Brian found himself being moved across her lips ever so slowly. The gentle movement generating a flight bit of friction as he was moved against the soft surface he felt a tingle run up his entire body as he penis responded. Kate felt the slight poking in her lips while she would have rather given him a more proper kiss the sort of fully body message she could give by moving him against them was about the best she could do. Brian felt embarrassed all of a sudden as he recalled how sensitive Kate was and that she could probably feel his reaction.

He couldn’t deny however that the action felt good as her warm skin rubbed against what was exposed of his. A short while later Kate stopped only after Brian shuddered and relaxed in her fingers. “ It is alright Brian it is my fault for scaring you I am sorry about that I only meant to play around with you a bit.” Brian took in a few breaths of air having just had a quite delightful full body message he only wished that he hadn’t had his swimming trunks on. All evidence of anger was gone from him at least. “ So do you forgive me?”

Brian grinned for a moment as he gasped for air. “ Forgive? Oh yeah I guess I just wasn’t ready for your teasing.” As Brian considered what had just happened he hadn’t expected Kate to behave in such a direct way though now he realized he should have. While she hadn’t done anything overly sexual with him other then give him her version of a kiss it had been enough to set him off though as he rested between her fingers he wondered if the fear he had felt and knowledge of wear he had been only moments earlier had actually helped in it.

“ But you know I do think you taste pretty good.” Brian chuckled for a moment and wondered if he should ask Kate if what they had just done could count as oral sex. After all his penis had been in her mouth as well as the rest of him. He resolved not to as even though he felt himself calming down he didn’t know if he wanted a visit again so earlier.

“ Hmm well isn’t that comforting to know who knows perhaps after we get to know each other better I won’t mind if you use me as a peace of candy.”

“ Oh that would be fun you could be my little live safer.” Realizing that he had just indicated to Kate that later on he might not mind going back in her mouth he started to voice his true opinion when he reconsidered it. Perhaps it could be fun if he could get over his fear it had been one heck of a ride after all and he hadn’t been in any real danger as he considered it. Kate hadn’t moved him towards the back of her throat after all.

“ Kate I was wondering what would have happened if you had accidently swallowed me would you have been able to spit me up.” Kate still grinning shook her head no.

“ The heat within me is to great once you get so far down my throat and if you hit my stomach it would be all gone. Still if that little bit scares you. Then you might want to consider that if I accidently twitch my fingers or accidently place my foot on the wrong spot you could be dead even more quickly.” Brian gave a slight nod deciding that he could see Kate’s point after all the slightest over reaction could easily be the death of any normal sized person that happened to be around her.

“ I guess the only thing there is to do then is to trust you.”

“ Well and refrain from doing anything silly like jumping from my shoulder. Believe it or not I have had people intentionally do that trusting that I would catch them. I caught them of course but I wish they still wouldn’t do it. While I can catch someone if I noticed right when they jump had I not been paying close enough attention to them then I might have not reacted in time to catch them.”

“ Ah well you don’t have to worry about that from me after all I am a coward at heart.” Kate giggled for a moment before giving Brian another massive kiss.

“ You seem brave enough for me. I guess I was just pushing things when I through you in my mouth and teased you like that. You haven’t been around me long enough to learn to trust me that much at least on the subconscious level.” Brian nodded his head in agreement. “ Well now I guess we need to get my saliva cleaned off you.” Kate noticing that her saliva was beginning to dry on Brian finished making her way out to the water until it went up just above her knees. Lowering Brian into it she proceeded to clean him off. Brian was grateful Kate didn’t seem to notice his ejaculation and that the water also washed away the evidence of that. Kate of course had noticed but simply refrained from mentioning it to him. As Brian was calming down and able to think better now he realized something.

“ Hey Kate could we go and get something to eat. I didn’t bother fixing myself anything this morning thanks to the little distraction you left me and we have been out playing around for a while.”

“ Oops alright I plum forgot about that I am so use to going by what time of day it feels like to me that I at times forget.” Brian chuckled feeling good enough to tease Kate once again.

“ I figured that a big girl like you would have a extremely good feel for when it was time to eat.” Kate stuck her tongue out at Brian a tongue that he had only a short while ago been trying to get off of.

“ Actually I don’t really need to eat as often as I do but I like to eat regularly to make sure my body has all the building material that it needs. If I really refrained from eating I could probably go comfortably once a day or perhaps eat a large meal every couple of days. I enjoy eating though so I try to make it a regular event.”

“ Ah then you do have something else in common with almost every other American. You are a big glutton.” Kate chuckled lightly at Brian’s comment considering the fact that if she truly was a glutton then there probably wouldn’t be any food left on the entire facility. She was able to see that Brian had recovered from his scare nicely enough. Grinning and walking back to shore much to Brian’s surprise Kate proceeded to set him back on the sand several yards away from the water before walking back out into it. Reaching down Kate rapped her fingers around one another before lightly flexing her arms. Her arms also helping to bush up her massive breast while her legs flexed lightly.

“ Brian does this body look like the body of a glutton.” Kate had chosen to set Brian down on this spot for a reason. Standing this far away from him he still had to look up at her but the overall effect of her size was decreased. Thanks to the back drop of the seemingly endless ocean and sky against her during this moment once could have mistaken Kate for a regular sized woman if they where far enough away from her. It was strange though despite her beauty Brian didn’t feel himself react as strongly as he did when she was close up or her size was apparent. This was not loss on Brian and as Kate looked at him she couldn’t help but notice it as well. Brian had also looked stunned whenever she posed for him while showing off all her massive size as well. While he still looked impressed it was no where near the same extreme.

“ You are just lucky all the fat goes to your boobs.” Kate blinked for a moment now she was sure of it. Brian had trouble smarting off earlier but now with her trying to make herself look normal size he had just proven he could be a real smart ass. Kate found a wide smile tugging at the sides of her face as she tried to hold in her giggles. A few moments later she felt her entire body shaking with laughter despite herself. A mixture of astonishment and delight working together within her. She was both amazed and delighted that Brian actually seem to feel her size enhanced her beauty. Falling to her knees as her body shook with laughter Brian grinned widely. “ Ah so I brought the big lady to her knees that will teach you to scare me.” Kate continued to shake with laughter for some time later. As Kate finally got control of herself and Brian was able to take a good look at her face he noticed a extremely warm smile on her face as well as a light blush. The mixture of sexuality, power and innocense Kate seemed to give off in that moment was almost enough to drive him over the edge.

Slowly leaning forward Kate pulled herself along the beach a bit revealing just how massive she was. The distance had seemed incredible to Brian but just by laying down and sliding herself a bit she pulled her smiling face up next to Brian. Straitening up Kate then proceeded to place a kiss that covered Brian’s entire body on him. Causing Brian to tumble over Kate simply pinned him to the sand with her lips for a few moments. Allowing his hands to message her soft pink lips for a few moments she finally set up. “ Alright little one lets go and get something to eat.” Brian nodded his agreement as Kate lifted him up. As he was being carried in Kate’s hand he noticed that he seemed to be being held some what closer to her breast then he was before. Moving over to the side of her hand and looking down he wondered if he might get to climb those mountains then again he wondered if he could make it up to the top his current physical condition. A grin formed on his face as he resolved he was going to most assuredly have to get in better shape in hopes that one day he could conquer those summits.

*****************************************************************************
As Brian’s eyes opened to greet the day the first thing he felt was pain. Having spent the previous day playing around with Kate had proven to be one of the best work outs of his entire life and for someone who wasn’t use to exercise this prove to be a very painful thing. His entire body ached as he managed to roll himself out of bed. The day had started with him trying to climb Kate’s massive leg followed by breakfast and then thirty minutes later some swimming. While he had thought, the climbing was something else swimming with Kate had proven to be even worse. Every move she would make could generate a sizeable wave and she insisted on him trying some wind surfing which had proven fun but exhausting. Still unlike most he didn’t have to worry about a steady supply of wind Kate had managed to provide plenty of that just by blowing on him.

None the less he had been grateful when she had decided to let him quit and to play some catch instead. At least he had been grateful until she had began tossing him up into the air and catching him. It had taken him a while to get use to it but it was something else he was soon able to enjoy. Now though his body was making him pay for being so active after years of sloth now he could hardly move every muscle in his body aching. At least he could count the previous day at the first step of his new exercise routine. He just hoped that Kate would let him rest today and not want to go outside for at least a decade. “ Good morning sore as they get aren’t you?” Brian’s voice range out at first startling him then he recalled she could here him moving around.

“ Yeah you really put me through quite the work out yesterday.” Kate’s giggles reached through the walls.

“ Don’t worry little one I figure we can just do some talking today.” Brian let out a long sigh grateful that he was going to get some rest. When Brian finally exited his room Kate set up and scooted over to the walk way. “ So Brian if you don’t feel like doing anything outside what do you want to do today?”

“ How about you give me a message.” Brian was surprised when just after the words left his mouth he felt Kate lifting him from the walk way.

“ I warn you that it has been a while since I have tried to give someone a message at least with my fingers. I think there is a way I could get your muscles to relax a bit but you would have to stay calm.” Brian blinked wondering what Kate had in mind despite having come to trust her he had grown some what cautious of simply agreeing to what she wanted to do.

“ Why don’t you just try with your fingers?”

“ Ah come on Brian let me try the other way. It should feel better and it is a really good trust exercise.” Meaning it will scare the crap out of me. Was the pain thought in Brian’s head as he considered his options. The thought that he should just drop the idea of a message and go on with today’s activities did cross his mind. Still Kate seemed to really want to do what ever she had in mind and he figured it would be nice to get some of the soreness out of his muscles and try to get better adapted to Kate’s massive size. Though he did feel that he had come along way especially for such a few days Kate still had a over whelming presence though considering her scale he wondered if that would ever go away.

“ Well can you at least tell me what it is that you want to do to me?” Kate grinned at Brian and put on her most innocent face.

“ Nope it would ruin the surprise but if you don’t do it this is the last time I will ask and we can go with the regular message. If you do want to try it though you need to go back in your room and change back into your swimming trunks.” Brian blinked for a moment the last part having caught him off guard and made him even more worried.

“ I must admit I am concerned but all well nothing ventured nothing gained.” Kate giggled a bit as much to her surprise Brian turned and headed back into his room. A few moments later he came out once again wearing a pair of swimming trunks. Kate grinned widely as she lifted Brian from the walk way and held him in front of her face.

“ Try to relax.” A moment later Kate’s massive tongue slipped out from between her lips and moved towards Brian. Brian recalling the events of the previous day felt his fear return but since he wasn’t in her mouth was able to keep it partly in control. Kate’s massive tongue pressing against Brian her control of even this part of her body proving quite remarkable. Recalling a old commercial he quickly decided that Kate would be able to unwrap a peace of candy with just her tongue. As the tip of Kate’s tongue pressed against him Brian found himself pressed to Kate’s palm. The muscles giving a slight bit of give felt nice as did the warm saliva in all truth. Brian tried to forget just what the liquid coating him was as Kate’s breath washed over him.

This proved to be impossible as his fear wouldn’t allow it. Fear was not the only thing he felt though as his body seemed to relax as Kate moved her tongue against him a few times. Brian also felt himself becoming more and more aroused as Kate’s massive tongue played over his body. He instantly felt a temperature change though as Kate with drew her tongue so that she could speak to him. “ Try to stay calm.” Once again the words left her lips though he found out why a moment later as her tongue returned and her hand tilted a bit. Brian soon found himself on the very tip of Kate’s tongue and slowly being drawn in towards her massive mouth a few feet at a time. Kate was intentionally moving her tongue slowly allowing Brian to watch as the world vanished from around him. As Brian slid past her lips he was surprised when he was able to reach up and touch the bottom of her upper lip. A moment later though he couldn’t even reach that as he was pulled past Kate’s massive teeth.

Kate had to be careful with Brian as she moved him inside of her move pressing his little form to the roof of her mouth and rolling him about. Lightly sucking on his body she was careful to pay attention to any movement he tried to make in order to insure that he was safe. As she felt his little form though she found herself getting some what aroused herself. Moving back against one of the walls Kate began to lightly message her breast as she played with Brian’s tiny form. Being careful not to take to sharp of a breath not only since she might swallow him but she also had to make sure she didn’t pull all the air out of her mouth and his lunges.

Brian felt strange as Kate moved him about so easily the light bit of suction she generated actually feeling quite good. This included on a certain part of his body that was pushing the fabric of his trunks out. The feeling of being pressed against the top of Kate’s mouth was actually pleasant though he soon found he enjoyed it most when she moved him against the insides of her cheeks. It was a odd notion though that as he lay in her mouth he didn’t see or smell any bits of what she had eaten. Then he recalled what she had mention about even having her teeth brushed was mostly for show as the suction from her swallowing was strong enough to pull any bits of food in her mouth down into her throat. This actually unnerved him a bit as he kept his eyes closed and tried to just enjoy the warmth all around him.

It actually surprised him when he heard some moans and realized that they where not all his as the completely surrounded him. A grin formed on his face as he realized that Kate was enjoying this more then he thought she was. Kate lightly moved her fingers over her nipples moaning lightly to herself once hand began to move down the expanse of her body as her nipples pushed against the fabric of her shirt. Reaching beneath her skirt she began to lightly rub her fingers against the outside of her lips being careful to watch herself to insure she didn’t inhale to sharply. Brian by now had a very good idea of what was going on and realized that he wasn’t the only one becoming aroused by his situation as he was in the perfect spot to hear Kate’s moans. This only lending itself to his excitement as well as Kate played with his little form. Brian’s moans of enjoyment where easily drowned out by Kate’s as his fear shrunk away. The thought of the candy rapping came back to him as he noticed something a bit to late. While Kate had been lightly sucking on him the suction and the movement of her tongue against the inside of her cheeks had been slowly working his swimming trunks down by the time he realized though it was to late. The only reason he even noticed was he felt his now exposed mid section pressing against Kate’s flesh instead of the fabric.

His first thoughts where to try and locate the garment but these where soon lost as he realized that while Kate had been keeping him near the tip of her tongue she had probably not been paying too much attention to the fabric. Considering the force of her sucking on him at times he quickly realized where his swimming trunks had most likely gone and while he did like the pair he wouldn’t have gone after them even if they had been made of platinum. Kate gave a slight start as she felt something sliding down her throat however the presence on her tongue confirmed that it hadn’t been Brian. Actually able to detect the slight bit of wait Kate gave a some what hard draw as she realized what she had just swallowed. The action actually pulling Brian along her tongue, a foot, she let out a suppressed giggle that shook Brian slightly. Feeling the dampness in her crotch Kate was a bit surprised when she tasted something on her tongue other then Brian. Realizing what Brian had just done Kate giggled and gave a few more light draws before opening her mouth and retrieving Brian from her tongue not making mention of his state of undress.


“ Well you look relaxed now. Why don’t you go ahead and go take a nice shower before that dries though.” Brian nodded in agreement as Kate set him down in front of his room. As he headed to take a bath he was fairly pleased with himself after all he had managed to not panic. Though with what Kate had been doing to him he wondered if his fear had simply been over ridden with lust. Either way though he hadn’t panicked and that was a good sign. Kate developed a bright blush on her face as Brian left the room. She hadn’t managed to keep it down until then but now she saw no reason to hide it. She had been finger herself lightly while playing with Brian in her mouth and thanks to that she had ended up swallowing his swimming trunks. The fact that she had stripped him while inside her mouth was actually amusing in many ways but she still wished she hadn’t.

Despite being a tease most the time Kate still didn’t feel she was ready to strip Brian and she hoped this wouldn’t reflect to badly on her after all she was a big tease not a slut. Still as long as Brian didn’t mention it she wasn’t going to mention it. As Brian showered he noted that his muscles did seem less sore then they had though he still didn’t want to do anything physical for the day. The warmth of Kate’s mouth and the sensation of being moved around had actually helped to relax his entire body. In fact he decided that it had relaxed him a little to much considering what had happened while he was in there.

A short while later Brian exited the bathroom to find Kate once again waiting on him. “ Sorry to have kept you waiting.”

“ No problem so do you feel any better now?” Brian grinned and nodded his head not wanting to tell her just how much better. “ Ah that is good so now what should we do today?” Brian’s first though was to ask Kate if what she had just done counted as oral sex or if that had been her version of a French kiss really either one of them would have worked. He decided to write it off as a kiss though.

“ I am not really sure I still don’t feel like running around like yesterday. So how about we play some games or spend some time talking?” Kate seemed to think on the choices for a while they could play computer games for a little while but they could do that online anytime. She couldn’t however speak to Brian about what had happened while he was there even online incase someone read the conversation. Though in truth everyone agreed that the precaution was a silly one as the odds of anyone taking such a conversation seriously where unlikely and even if they did they couldn’t prove anything.

“ I know since you got to questions me Wednesday how about I get to ask you some questions about yourself today?”

“ Umm sure not that I think I am going to be as interesting to you as you where to me but that sounds fair.” Kate grinned for a moment at Brian’s comment.

“ Brian you are talking to someone who has never got to leave this island. Believe me almost anyone can be interesting to me if they even know anything about the area they live in.” This got a grin from Brian though he could understand just where Kate was coming from. “ Ah actually that is a good first question tell me about where you live.”

“ Well first that is a order and not a question.” Kate stuck her tongue out at Brian at this comment. “ But I guess I shouldn’t disobey a order from a 810 feet tall lady.”

“ Darn strait.”

“ Well right now I am living in a apartment in the city and to be honest I don’t like it. I am more use to small town living with lots of forest around. I swear you can tell a difference between city air and country air and it is largely in how breathable it is.”

“ Ah you shouldn’t complain at least you have gotten to go into a city I kind of wonder if I will ever be allowed to walk through a city street.” Brian seemed to think of this for a moment. Considering Kate’s size there would be very few buildings that would be as tall as her in fact most of them wouldn’t even come up to her waste level especially in some of the smaller cities without sky scrapers. The image was actually fairly exciting though he ended up shaking his head.

“ I don’t think you would be able to walk through the one I live in. You are kind of a big girl and well you would probably end up having to destroy a building every few steps or every step in order to find a place for your cute feet and I don’t think the road way could support your weight in the first place. You would probably end up destroying the sewer system or subway with every step you took.” Kate grinned for a moment and nodded her head the only reason she could walk around the compound so freely was it was meant to withstand bomb blast. Any normal paving job would be destroyed with every step she took making the roads and anything under them unusable.

“ Yeah I know I had hoped at one time that I would still be small enough to go into a city when I managed to leave this place. That doesn’t seem like it is ever going to happen now though.”

“ Maybe so but at least there is a lot of country left for you to explore and you could always explore along the beech areas.”

“ Who knows maybe I can come and visit you in the country when ever I get to leave this place.” Brian grinned for a moment wondering what the park service and the land owners would feel about Kate walking through the area leaving huge groups of trees and other things completely crushed with every step.

“ Hmm I can think of a few places that I wouldn’t mind you walking around. Though I think the owners of the property would they are jerks so they don’t matter.” Kate giggled for a moment realizing what Brian was indicating.

“ Brian shame on you.” Trying to get a little payback on someone through me that is just mean.”

“ Well you are going to have to walk some where after all. I suppose when you finally get to come to the main land that you will probably be escorted around on government property most the time. Though I still think the environmentalist are going to take issue with it. I mean they can’t very well have to walking around destroying the roads and bridges which means you are going to have to take some detours through forested areas. Especially if you come across some areas where the road gets narrow.” Kate nodded on her agreement of course she expected there to be a good deal of chaos when she finally got off the island a long time ago. Brian was only stating a minor problem really.

“ That is true but I think the major problem is going to be people panicking. After all you didn’t react very well when you first saw me and most people react even worse. Now lets put that in a crowd situation at which time peoples fear seem to feed of one another’s. Plus unlike with people that are brought here to visit with me they are not enough soldiers to keep that many people under control. Then there are going to be the nut jobs that think I am a alien or a monster and probably try shooting me a bit.”

“ Ah yes the red necks that is going to be a major issue if you ever come to visit me. I suspect that you will have to take quite a few weapons away if you don’t want to be shot.” Kate just grinned for a moment.

“ Naa I could just let them run out of ammo after all if a tank can’t hurt me I doubt there is any chance of a bunch of hill billies with rifles being able to bother me.” Brian grinned and nodded his agreement though he wondered how long it would take them to run out of ammo.

“ Hmm I wonder if any of the local churches would consider you a angel or perhaps a really big demon. Yeah I guess you will have to deal with a mixture of people praising you and others trying to banish you to hell.” Kate giggled for a moment at the thought.

“ Do you think it would help any if I had a cross shaped necklace? Heck I could easily where on and even have it life sized or bigger.”

“ I don’t know about that I mean you are at least in part considered a government weapon. So if you wore a religious symbol wouldn’t that be endorsing a religion?” Kate rolled her eyes for a moment.

“ You little people really have to complicate things for big old me don’t you.” Brian grinned and nodded his head though in truth he regretted that was how things had to be. Still with all this he had to worry that the government would never actually tell Kate she could leave and that it would be up to her to make the first move.

“ I just wonder if there would be more people out thinking you where some kind of divinity or a demon.” Kate tapped the side of her mouth for a moment as if considering the question.

“ I imagine most Christian groups will write me of as a demon considering how much I like flaunting my body also I don’t think the fact that I am female will help out too much with that. I don’t know about other groups though.” Brian grinned for a moment as he imagined preachers lined up denouncing Kate was the anti-chirst, a demon, Satan and just about everything in the bible. As he considered the image he actually found himself lightly shaking with laughter. Kate noticing this a few moments later couldn’t help but wonder.

“ What is so funny?”

“ Well I know you wouldn’t do this and I don’t I shouldn’t find it funny but I just got the image of you in my mind about to step on a bunch of religious zealots.” Kate blinked for a moment and gave Brian a openly questioning look. “ I just think it is funny that some of them might very well try praying instead of doing the most practical thing and running away as quickly as they could.” Kate gave Brian a evil grin.

“ Now just how would that be practical do you think those little legs of yours could carry you fast enough to avoid my foot?” Brian considered this for a moment thinking of the area that he had seen Kate cover with a single step.

“ Hmm well then again I guess praying might be the only thing that they could do.” Brian gave a slight start as Kate lightly blew on him pushing him back a bit a slight demonstration of how helpless a little person is compared to her.

“ Darn strait if I decided to step on them praying would be the only thing they could do. Well they could also try begging or flattering me I had to admit I do enjoy flattery a awful lot. Still you are right I wouldn’t step on someone for simply protesting me well unless it managed to start getting my nerves I don’t know what I would do if anyone drove me to the point that I lost my temper.”

“ And has that ever happened before?”

“ Not really not since I hit the 100 feet mark at least. Sheila and the others where very careful to give me good mental conditioning to allow me to control my anger. I have felt rather angry before but I have never lost my temper. I like to think that I am incapable of losing my temper but I don’t really know since I have spent most of my life here.” Brian recalling some of the past part time jobs he had smiled up at Kate.

“ To bad you could never work as a cashier or selling something else. I think if you can get through that kind of work without losing your temper then you have good control of yourself.”

“ Ah sounds like someone is speaking from experience.” Brian grinned and nodded his head. “ All well I don’t think I ever have to worry about being in customer surface hmm well unless I got licensed out as a living weapon. Then I still don’t think I would have to worry about much.”

“ Hey Kate I was wondering do you know of any of those UFO reports are actually aliens, swamp gas or the government fulling around with some things.” Kate grinned for a moment.

“ Well I can’t confirm from first hand experience you understand after all I have never been to any of those areas. However I have asked Sheila about it and I can say that a few of them have been experimental air crafts well unless she is lying to me which I doubt. Though to the best of my knowledge the vast majority of such things are products of peoples over active imaginations or they are a bunch of layers.”

“ I wonder how many people are going to decide that you are a product of alien research or an alien yourself. After all you are most assuredly not your average human.”

“ That is true enough I am one of a kind at least to my knowledge. I suppose they could be another person that under went the same procedure as me and had the same results but no one is telling me about that one. I suppose some people will decide I am a alien no matter what the government says though after all people tend to believe what they want to believe. You should know that yourself you religious nut.”

“ Hey I might hold Christian believes but that does not make me a over active nut job by itself.” Brian backed up a bit as Kate reached for him but chuckled as she tapped him on the head a few times with her index finger.

“ I know I just like picking on you. To be honest the greatest fear I have about coming to the main land is not what people are going to think I am. Well no that isn’t true that is part of it still my main fear is people panicking. I don’t care if a bunch of crazies want to come out and shoot me so long as they make sure it is me they are shooting. Unless they get their hands on nuclear weapons I doubt there is any real chance of them being able to injure me. If people panic though and try to run away there could be some real problems. After all can you imagine everyone trying to evacuate a city as I approached.”

“ Hmm I suppose the best thing that could be done is to have a pr campaign letting people know what is happening. Though to be honest with you I doubt anyone is going to take it seriously until enough people see you with their own eyes.” Kate chuckled for a moment as she imagined the commercials telling people to stay calm.”

“ Though it does kind of stink that the treatment had to over do it this much. I wasn’t suppose to be nearly this big heck I was only suppose to be around six or seven foot tall at the most when they first gave it to me. The treatment was actually suppose to only make certain alterations however it ended up reacting with my still developing immune system and well here I am.”

“ You mean your size wasn’t actually a planed result?”

“ Hey I thought I was suppose to be learning about you today.” Brian couldn’t help but grin while Kate herself chuckled a bit. “ Ah it is all right though I like being the center of attention. Anyway no my size wasn’t planned especially for me to get this large. Actually the treatment was original meant to simply improve the immune system, give increased strength, speed stamina and allow the body to adapt to hostile situations better. It went a little over board with me though and instead of simply allowing my body to make some slight alterations like toughening up my skin it actually gave me the ability to self evolve and well here I am after several years of self evolution.”

“ Ah cool were you the first one they tested the treatment on?” Kate grinned and shook her head in the negative.

“ The first person that undergo the treatment was actually a man and actually it worked out. However while it did work on his body properly, he himself grew uncooperative for whatever reason and they had to find a new test subject. They chose me since I was going to die anyway with no immune system really and the lack of an immune system and my still growing body actually allowed the treatment to work better on me then it did him. A little to good some would say.”

“ Ah so you where meant to replace him. Still that leaves the question what did they do with the first test subject?”

“ Oh don’t worry they didn’t kill him however his contract does allow them to keep him for testing and does require him to cooperate. Since he violated his contract they simply put him in extended testing and have been keeping him a few floors down for several years now. Though the testing they now perform on him is purely mental in a on going attempt to get his cooperation.”

“ How do they know he isn’t faking?” Kate gave Brian a wide grin.

“ They don’t know and in fact he was able to trick them once or twice. The first time he escaped was actually when I first learned of him. I was 110 foot tall at the time and he had actually managed to sneak past security after deceiving them he might have made his escape in all honest if he hadn’t run into a little girl. I didn’t know who he was at the time I simply saw someone that I hadn’t met at that time and well at that age I was more then a little grabby about anything that got my curiosity. So when I saw him sneaking around I sort of snatched him up.” Brian grinned at a moment as he imagined how young Kate must have been there and how humiliating it must have been.

“ Pfft you say that like you aren’t grabby anymore. Always walking around snatching me up without even asking I think you are still pretty darn grabby.” Brian wasn’t really surprised though he pretended to be a moment later when Kate lifted him into the air.

“ And what are you going to do about it bug boy?” Brian grinned at Kate’s teasing tone and pretended to struggle a bit.

“ Why when I get down here I am going to give you the spanking of your life young lady. I will teach you to respect your elders.” Kate visibly giggled at the thought of such a little person actually trying to spank her then got a rather large grin and brought Brian close to her lips.

“ Maybe later you can give me a spanking but I don’t think we know each other that well just yet.” Brian halted his squirming and got a rather large grin himself as he was moved away from Kate’s mouth.

“ Anyway trust me I am not nearly as grabby now as I was back then. I use to be really bad I would even grab up tanks once I got big enough if it wasn’t a design that I hadn’t seen before. Jets and helicopters to and belief me the test pilots didn’t appreciate it one bit.” Brian grinned at the thought of Kate during her younger years. A titanic child picking up tanks and jet and treating them as if they where toys. Of course this raised the question if she had actually killed anyone while playing around. Kate had said that she never killed anyone however Brian couldn’t help but find that hard to believe considering her scale and if anyone really recalls their child hood. He didn’t think that any of the bases personal would tell her about it considering the effects it might have on her. Brian resolved not to bring this into question just yet after all they were both having a good time no need to spoil it.

“ Hm alright and I guess you will be making that claim 5 years from now?”

“ You will just have to wait and see. I am just glad I haven’t made any of my bigger blunders in a long time. It was especially embarrassing when I would accidently snap the wing of a prototype jet fighter or when I accidently stepped on a vehicle.”

“ Yeah those must have been rather unique experiences. After all most children only end up braking things worth a hundred dollars or so if they can get a hold of some necklaces. You on the other hand got to brake things that where probably worth several million dollars.”

“ Oh shush I never broke anything that was worth over 20 million dollars and besides I was still learning to be careful. Better I brake a really expensive peace of machinery then accidently crush a person.” Brian gave a some what mean grin at that comment.

“ I bet who ever is in charge of planing out the budget or that particular line of research wouldn’t agree with you.” Kate giggled for a moment recalling some of the issues she caused in the past. A good deal of scientist on other research projects would have liked to seen her moved to another location or disposed of that was true.

“ Yeah I didn’t know it back then but my life was in danger a awful lot of the time. Luckily for me Sheila and the others where able to keep me around long enough and let me evolve far enough that now. The fear of me getting killed has decreased by a great deal at least unless they become willing to use a hydrogen bomb on me and then well I don’t think I would be the only person that would have to fear for their life.” Brian gave a slight nod though he still wasn’t sure if he would write Kate of as being that hard to damage. The thought that a bunker buster couldn’t hurt her still seemed far out there considering how much they could go through.

“ Hm you know despite the damage you caused growing up I have to imagine that you where a far better behaved child then most. I mean while you probably did cause some trouble can you imagine what it would been like if you simply refused to behave. I would hate to seen what would have happened if my brat cousin was as big as you when she was your age.” Kate giggled for a moment and leaned close to Brian.

“ Thanks for the complement. Really I don’t think I ever did anything in a attempt to misbehave I was just bored and not thinking about what I was doing. Sheila actually proved to be a extremely patient and an effective mother figure I learned early on that when I was told to do something I needed to do it.”

“ I would worry that with her military back ground she would have been overly strict.” Kate grinned and shook her head.

“ Sheila is a grandmother you know she has lots of experience dealing with small children. Even when I first came around I think she is pretty good at deciding the amount of discipline a child needs after all. I think that I turned out pretty darn well. I kind of feel bad at times though Sheila has to spend so much time here and away from her family partly thanks to me. Still I don’t know what I am going to do when it is time for her to retire to be honest I am a little worried about who might take her position.” Brian gave a slight nod as he recalled Kate mentioning the scientist had been here when she was first brought in. He imagine that most of them where already elderly or middle aged back then and now a few years later they would probably getting near their time to retire.

“ Yeah I guess that would get you worried I imagine they are like family to you.” Kate gave a bit of a sad smile as the subject was clearly depressing to her.

“ They are at least the only family that I have ever known. I am lucky that a few of them are still children at heart after all I don’t think I would be very well adjusted if they where all up tight and I had never had someone to play with while I was still quite young.” Brian couldn’t help but worry about Kate for a moment as he considered what might happen when the control of the facility changed hands. The people that where in control of the facility treated Kate human enough but they had also raised her and probably developed a fairly strong attachment. He had to worry that a new person might not feel the same attachment and instead might try to treat her as a machine.

“ Ah all well this subject is a depressing one though and I don’t feel like being depressed while I have company. So instead how about me and you go on down to the mess hall and get something to eat.”

“ Alright that sounds good then we can continue this conversation later.” Lifting Brian into the air and setting him in her palm as Kate scooted out the door.

“ Not this same one after all I said I don’t want to be depressed.” Brian chuckled and gave a slight nod.

“ Alright we will find something else to talk about when we get back maybe I can tell you about some of the mistakes I made while growing up.” Kate gave a slight nod to the offer deciding it would be fun to hear about some of Brian’s more embarrassing moments in life.

******************************************************************************
Brian side as he turned his attention towards his bags it was odd but even though he had at first been scared to death after spending a few days with Kate he didn’t really want to leave. It had proven to be a rather enjoyable experience especially getting to spend so much time with such a pretty lady. Now after breakfast he had been told to pack his things though he wouldn’t be leaving until later that day. “ Hey Brian are you done packing yet I don’t want you spending your last few hours hanging out in there.” Grinning as Kate called out to him Brian headed on out into the main area and looked up at the titanic beauty. Even though she was smiling he could see a bit of regret in her eyes of course since she didn’t know how long it would be before she had company again he could understand why she wouldn’t want a guest to leave.

“ Hey Kate you mentioned earlier that you don’t know when I will get to come back but I was wondering. Do you think that I could talk to General Steel and maybe get myself brought back at a earlier date. I enjoyed spending time with you after all.” Kate blinked for a moment as if thinking on Brian’s question then a look of recognition went across her face.

“ Woops I feel silly I almost forgot who you where talking about I am not use to people referring to Sheila as general Steel around me. But are you sure you would want to come back and visit me earlier then what is normal or are you just taking pity on the lonely girl?” Brian grinned for a moment.

“ Well I admit I don’t like the idea of you having to spend so much time with just a bunch of soldiers keeping you company. That isn’t the entire reason though as I really did enjoy spending time with you and I hope to get to know you better.” Kate’s face lit up the moment Brian finished the sentence.

“ I am not sure if it can be done but we can go and talk with Sheila. OH that would be so neat if you could come back earlier then usual and keep me company. Who knows if you are willing to perhaps you could get some online classes and visit with me for a even longer time frame then normal.” Brian chuckled for a moment thinking that he wouldn’t mind to spend some extra time with Kate. He wondered if he would be able to get any of his class work done though if he was to try taking them online while he was visiting with Kate. Lifting Brian from the walk way Kate set him down in the center of her hand opening up the main doors and scooting herself out she headed towards Sheila’s office.

Sheila tapped her finger against her table for a moment of course she had been contacted the moment they began talking about Brian visiting early and informed so she already knew Kate was coming. Not that it was exactly hard to keep track of Kate’s movements even without the security cameras or listening in on the conversations. As the second tallest thing on the entire island it was a extremely simply task to keep tabs on her. Now as she set in her office she wished the two of them had taken time to talk Brian coming back early even longer so that she would have time to think more about the question. A few moments later the sun light coming into Sheila’s office was blocked out my Kate’s massive shadow as Kate set down. “ Hey Sheila we need to talk to you mind coming out.” Grinning and raising from her seat Sheila opened the massive window to her office.

“ Sure thing sweety what do you want to talk about?” Sheila decided to pretend she didn’t already know what Kate was there to ask about. Reaching two fingers through the window Kate lifted Sheila into the air and set her down in the same hand as Brian. Unlike Brian though Sheila had no trouble standing up in Kate’s hand even when she moved. Having had a few years worth the experience had left Sheila with extremely stable legs even on the hand of a Titaness.

Brian at first expected Kate to be the one to ask the question after all from what he knew Kate was something of a daughter to Sheila so he was surprised how Kate responded. “ Well Brian ask her what you wanted to know.” Brian instantly locked up while he had been relaxed at first he had not expected to have to address Sheila himself. Dealing with authority figures having always left him a little nervous still having spent a few days with Kate had taken a good deal of the edge off.

“ Well I was wondering if there was anyway that I could get brought back to see Kate early. I kind of enjoy spending time with her and would like to be able to hang out with her more often then the weekly visit every few months as the case seems to be from what Kate tells me.” Sheila grinned for a moment deciding to give Brian a hard time.

“ So you only kind of enjoy spending time with Kate? Hmm I don’t know if you only kind of enjoy it then you might get tired of her if I bring you back to visit to often.”

“ Oh no I mean I do enjoy spending time with her I enjoy it a lot.” Sheila chuckled a bit then let out a long sigh.

“ We will have to talk about it. Kate set me and Brian down in my office then I want you to go off and play by yourself for a while. I need to talk to him about a few things and then I will need to talk to you as well.” Kate nodded and quickly took Sheila between her fingers placing the woman back in her office followed by Brian. As Kate stood up Brian was a bit surprised with how quickly Kate had responded to Sheila’s request. Then he shook his head that hadn’t been a request that had been an order. It actually made Brian even more nervous to be alone with Sheila then it had been with Kate. As the days had went by he had actually began to regard Kate as something of a protector.

“ Well now young man it seems that you have managed to get quite close to Kate in just a few short days. That isn’t overly surprising of course she is a awfully sweet girl once you get past her size after all.” Brian grinned and nodded in agreement as he watched Sheila take her seat he noticed her motion towards one at the opposite side of the desk. Taking the hint Brian set down across from Sheila. “ So tell me just why are you so eager to get back together with Kate?” Brian seemed to think on this realizing that Sheila was asking for a more detailed reason then simply liking her.

“ Well I can’t help but think that she must feel awfully lonely without anyone around her same age group to hang around with.” Sheila moved her head a bit to the side.

“ Pity is hardly a reason to want to spend time with someone in the end you will just end up stressing each other out as you grow tired of one another. You are going to have to come up with a better reason then that if you want me to brake regulations.” Brian let out a long sigh wondering if Sheila intended on making him tell the main reasons. As he looked at the woman and considered her relationship with Kate he figured that was exactly what she planned on doing.

“ Alright I guess the real reason I want to get together with Kate is that I really like her. As a person and I do consider her a friend. I don’t think it is fair for her only link to the outside world to be her computer console and no offence but I don’t think a bunch of soldiers can provide the best social life for a young woman such as herself. Also I would like to get to know her better.” Sheila grinned at Brian as she finally seemed to be getting to the real reason. As she looked at him though her look changed from that of a general to that of a granny making sure a young man was good enough for her granddaughter Brian wasn’t entirely sure he liked the change.

“ Ah so we have a bit of a personal reason for wanting to see little Kate then. Well then if you really want to get to know Kate better as a person then I might be able to do something. This is going to require some sacrifices on your part as well though if you are serious about spending time with her. We can’t bring you back and forth every day after all and every week might get dangerous as well.”

“ What kind of sacrifices do you have in mind?” Sheila clasped her hands together and seemed to think about the question for a moment.

“ Well first we are going to have to get something done about your classes as well as your family. I don’t want to do anything to extreme just yet but depending on how well you and Kate get along and if we deem it good for her mental health we may ask you to change collages.” Brian got a curious look on his face which Sheila was quick to answer. “ Right now you live a few hours away from your family but they could still decide to stop by and visit you. That isn’t a good thing since it might endanger our little secret here. If you are going to be spending large amounts of time with Kate we need to make sure you can stay here for extended duration two weeks at times perhaps. In order to this we would need to have you officially transfer to another school far enough away to keep interference down and give us time to react in case your family planned a surprise visit. Also from what I know the current institution doesn’t have the type of classes you need online.”

Brian blinked for a moment having forgotten just how much they probably knew about him. “ Dang you got my entire life history don’t you.” Sheila grinned for a moment though she didn’t say the exact amount. “ All well I guess there isn’t really anything I can do about that one.”

“ Don’t worry Mr. Harrington we only have been keeping tabs on you since you started talking to Kate and even then only lightly. We do have to make sure we introduce Kate to the right people though after all she isn’t exactly someone you go around talking about.” Brian instantly felt relaxed as Sheila referred to Kate as someone it was odd but he had worried that it would have been something. At least it seemed to lend to the theory that Sheila thought of Kate as a person and not an object. Curiously Brian wondered how far this conversation could go as he imagined Sheila already knew what he and Kate had been talking about.

“ So when are you going to start telling me what I can and can’t say to Kate.” Brian was surprised when Sheila chuckled for a moment however his heart nearly stopped the moment she looked up at him. The look Sheila gave him nearly froze Brian to the bone as he imagined here was a woman that had ordered the death of some people and probably shot a few herself.

“ While I am sure there are those that would like to insure that you don’t visit Kate ever again I for one have nothing against what you were talking to Kate about. Kate is a good girl but she has been well I won’t say brain washed but she has most assuredly had her personality pushed in certain directions and she is a little naive. In truth a part of me fears what is going to happen when Kate realizes the truth of how the government works at times. Mr. Harrington I do believe in our government as you do after all that is one reason we chose you to meet Kate. However unlike Kate you and I both realize that there are still corruption and flaws in the system while Kate does not. I am afraid when she finds out the truth she will not respond well however that doesn’t mean I don’t want her to know the truth.”

Brian was more then a little nervous as Sheila spoke considering the look she had given him moments earlier. “ You sound like you want me to help you out with something.” Sheila gave a slight nod.

“ Actually I do I want you to be as honest with Kate as you can be and try to undo some of the damage that has been done over the years. At the moment you are a friend to Kate though not a extremely close friend so I doubt she take what you told her to heart just yet. At least not like she would if I told her what I truly though. I can’t do that though thanks to my possession. Still from what I can tell you are already rather attached to Kate. Mr. Harrington do you want to get closer to her?”

“ Well It isn’t like me and Kate don’t know one another we have been talking online for a while now and I trusted her back then. Now that I have met her though and got to know her even better I have to say yeah I would like to get to know Kate better and maybe get closer to her.”

“ And will you be honest with her?” Brian gave Sheila a blank look for a moment as if considering the question. “ It is nice that you see Kate as a normal person at least enough that you don’t consider the consequences of what could happen. If you do agree to be entirely honest with Kate and do so you run the chance of upsetting her and well can you imagine what would happen if Kate gave into her anger even for the briefest of moments? How easily she could crush you with the slightest swap of her hand.” Brian looked more then a little nervous as he wondered if Sheila was simply trying to scare him or if she was trying to warn him if he thought about it though she was trying for both.

“ But Kate seems like such a nice girl...” Sheila cut Brian off before he could finish.

“ That has never had her beliefs truly challenged in anyway. What some people don’t realize or at least fully appreciate is that everyone we have brought in up until this point has be carefully selected so that they would only pushed Kate in the pro government direction. You Mr. Harrington though are something of a fluke while I have no doubt you trust in our government which I am glad you do I would hate to think I had brought a rebel here. You also have your doubts in it and from what I saw with some of your conversations you are willing to argue the point with Kate. The thing if as you grow closer to Kate your words are going to have more impact and you run the risk of hurting her feelings. She may lash out in anger at this point and the consequences would be well dire.”

Brian finally understood what Sheila had been getting at the entire time. The danger that he would be putting himself in by getting closer to Kate. “ Their real lives aren’t the only reason you keep people from visiting Kate to often is it. You keep some of them away to avoid letting them get to close to Kate.” As Sheila nodded her head in the affirmative Brian noticed something though not a smug look but instead she looked like she was in pain. “ You regret having miss lead the person that you view as a granddaughter or even a daughter for so long don’t you.”

“ That is one of the few things in my life I regret and continue to regret as I am still required to continue the act. So Brian can you be honest with Kate and help to undo at least some of the damage despite the danger?”

“ Well I did say that I wanted to get to know her better but are you sure the military won’t intervene.” Sheila grinned and shook her head.

“ I am the head of this facility and the scientific team is on my side. The only danger you have to deal with is upsetting that young lady.” Brian let out a long sigh wondering if he really wanted to endanger his life.

“ Well I don’t like the idea of risking my life but Kate is a friend and what are friends for. Sure I am willing to help besides I am already starting to care for her.” Sheila lost the cold look on her face as Brian spoke and once again returned to her regular demeanor. Brian couldn’t help but be surprised by how easily she seemed to be able to change her demeanor though he imagined she had years of experience scaring people considering the line of work she is in.

“ I am glad to here that after all if you had simply back down then you wouldn’t have had the nerve to argue with Kate. One other advantage of people not spending to much time with Kate is they don’t really have enough time to start arguing with her. Trust me young man you are going to need all the nerves you got to have a real argument with that young lady and not just pee yourself.”

“ Umm I can’t help but ask but where.”

“ Was I trying to scare your shitless? Well of course I was and I am quite pleased that you still found the nerve to talk back. Well now I am not going to start planning anything to drastic after all you don’t know how long your feelings for Kate is going to hold up. Still I am going to take a bit of a chance and be in touch with you. I want you to see if you can clear up another week as soon as possible without having your college work suffer as well as your social life.”

“ Well that last one isn’t a problem believe me I am pretty much lacking in a social life. Well except for my online friends which if Kate wouldn’t mind spending some time online I could keep in contact with them easily.” Sheila grinned and once again opened up the window to her office looking around for a while she finally caught site of Kate’s head.

“HEY KATE YOU CAN COME BACK NOW.” Brian nearly jumped out of his skin as having not expected Sheila to simply shout in order to get Kate’s attention. Walking over to the window though he was surprised to find that Kate had been able to hear Sheila even from such a extreme difference. Though a moments consideration made him realize that Kate could hear him while he was talking normally and standing at her feet so it wasn’t overly surprising that she could hear Sheila from such a range specially considering how loud the woman could yell.

“ Dang for a old woman you have a heck of a set of lunges.” Brian felt a sharp pain at the back of his head a moment later. As Sheila’s hand shot out more quickly then he could react to and smacked him upside the head.

“ Now young man while I may be many years older then Kate or you put together I would still appreciate it if you refrained from calling me old.”

“ Sure thing ol..” Another sharp smack cut Brian’s word short though he noticed the grin tugging at the side of Sheila’s face.

“ Oh wow you already got Sheila smiling and smacking you. I hope you realize that means she likes you.” Brian looked up at Kate who had by now reached them and was bending down to look in through the window.

“ I hate to see what she does to someone she doesn’t like.” Kate giggled for a moment.

“ She has me smack them.” Brian grinned as the two women laughed Brian beginning to see the similarities. He wondered if Kate’s behavior might have resembled Sheila’s at a younger age.

“ Alright Kate I want you to take Brian here back to his room for a few moments and then I need you to come back so I can have a talk with you. I would say in private but we both know the only person who won’t be able to hear us is those inside the installation and well Brian here.”

“ I feel so neglected.” Kate and Sheila actually gave Brian a grin as Kate reached into the room and picked Brian up between her fingers. Brian was a bit surprised when Kate didn’t ask him anything about the conversation he and Sheila had. He wondered if she had been able to listen to them but he doubted that. Despite the fact that Kate had been able to hear Sheila yelling even rom such a distance they hadn’t been yelling while talking and the windows in Sheila’s office had looked pretty solid. Kate didn’t bother going all the way into the room with Brian wanting to get back to speak with Sheila she set him down in front of the main doors. Opening them up for him she shut them just after Brian had entered. While she normally would have put him down at the normal entrance without a keycard and knowledge of the code there was no way he could open it.

Taking a moment to look around the massive area Brian located the ladder that would lead up to the walk way. As he climbed it he wondered just what type of conversation Sheila and Kate would be having. He doubted that Sheila would be speaking to Kate the same way that she had spoken to him.

Sheila leaned out the window a bit upon Kate’s return allowing her to pick her up more easily. Kate then proceeded to set Sheila on top of the building that her office was in before setting down herself. This actually requiring Kate to look up at Sheila a rather rare event. Walking to the edge of the building and setting down herself Kate let out a sigh. “ Before to long even like this I won’t be able to look up at you. I swear it feels like I am out growing everything even this entire island.” Sheila sighed and nodded her head in agreement with Kate her little girl was growing up that was for sure.

“ You’re a big girl alright and now lets get down to business. Kate you know that we make adjustments for you especially when you have company so that they don’t see to much however we also make adjustments as far as your schedule goes as well. Now if we are going to bringing Brian over more often then you are going to have to start keeping your normal routines even when you have him as company. Do you think you can do that?” Kate grinned and gave her head a slight nod. “ Kate I want you to say it no giving mixed signals and leaving me to assume you agree.” Kate giggled for a moment.

“ I promise that even when I have Brian over for company that I will do my regular routines.” Sheila grinned and gave a slight nod unlike Brian she didn’t have to really about Kate but she liked to make sure she didn’t try to sneak out of her regular task. “ But Sheila just how soon do you think you can have Brian back to visit with me.” Sheila leaned back a bit as if thinking.

“ Well that partly depends on the adjustments he can make to his schedule at the moment. I think we should be able to have him back here within three weeks though that is everything goes easy enough.” Kate grinned and nodded her head it was rare she got to see someone once every three months let alone twice in the same month.” Depending on how well you two get along together we will make more permanent plans in order for him visit you at least once or maybe even twice a month.” Sheila was suddenly swept from the top of the tower as Kate let out a delight squeal and pressed Sheila against her cheek. It was so rare that Kate got to see someone that often just the prospect of getting to see a friend that regularly delighted her far more then Sheila had expected. “ Woe their sweety we don’t know for sure yet.” Kate moved Sheila away from her cheek before speaking.

“ Oh I know that but this is the first time that there has even been a chance of me getting to see someone so often.” Sheila chuckled for a moment and gave Kate a slight pat on the finger.

“ Now don’t I count you can see me every day if you want too.”

“ Oh I know but your like my mother or my granny so it is hard to count you as a pure friend.” Sheila gave Kate a mock hurt look which got a quick response. “ You are a friend but oh quit making this difficult.”

“ Oh alright if that is what you meant. Well I think that is all I need to talk to you about why don’t you put me back in my office so I can get to work on the paper work this is going to require. I am also going to need to make arrangements for someone to go and meet with Brian in order to plan this out on his end as well.” Kate gave a nod and placed Sheila back within her office. Standing up she gave Sheila a little way as she happily trotted back towards her room. Sheila sighed as she brought up a few documents and began to fill them out they weren’t for Brian’s return trip just yet. First she had to document Brian’s planned time of departure and who went with him. Picking up her phone she assigned Debra the task of making sure he got home safely considering that she was the one that brought him there.

Considering her options she pulled out another list of papers and went ahead and wrote in Debra’s name as the one that would be going to get in touch with Brian. Figuring that the two of them could discuss his plans on the trip over and since Debra would be in the area she could stay around and help Brian with his schedule. Soon Sheila was lost in a mountain of paper as she quietly lamented the fact that with each year the stacks of papers she had to file seemed to get thicker and thicker. It was some what amusing though when she considered if anyone ever found out about the facility that the files would most likely have to be destroyed.

End Chapter 3