- Text Size +
Kate’s Story
happiest_in_shadows@yahoo.com
Kate finally leaves the facility.

If you are under the age of 18 I am fairly certain you can’t legally read this. Now illegally I suppose you can do what you want. This story was done with input from Blar, Animike and Tabris and of course written by me. If you want to leave some feed back you can either message me with yahoo messenger or msn or email me. Yahoo: happiest_in_shadows@yahoo.com MSN: v_eighteeen_v@hotmail.com

Amy and Brian set on Kate’s knees as she worked on her keyboard. Sheila had been able to secure a power source so that they could link up to the outside world and had provided a hook up. Well the military had actually provided it but Sheila had been the one that convinced them to supply the material. Not exactly a difficult task considering if the soldiers didn’t want to deal with Sheila they could always deal with Kate. Of course with the remains of the base serving as a constant reminder of Kate’s destructive potential. None had yet to risk dealing with Kate directly.

Brian glanced across the massive distance that separated him from Amy. Kate still basically refused to let them set to close together though he had yet to find out if she was doing so intentionally or subconsciously. Either way she was doing a fairly good job of keeping them apart. “ I wonder how much progress has been made in preparing the outside world for your visit.” Kate glanced down at Brian before returning to her computer. The system check was taking longer then she would have liked but she was grateful everything seemed like it was going to work.

“ I wouldn’t imagine they have mentioned Kate as of yet. They are probably trying to ease the public into the eye as smoothly as possible.” Amy didn’t care for how much she had to raise her voice to insure Brian could hear what she said. Just the same she didn’t hold it against Kate for wanting to keep Brian to herself. She had been observing Kate for some time now and it was clear they where quite attached to each other. Kate took a moment to type in a few more commands before fully withdrawing her hands from the keyboard. Reaching down she proceeded to pick Brian and Amy up between her fingers. Straitening her legs out and laying them, side by side she returned Brian and Amy to her knees.

“ Okay I think that has got it, lets just let it run through everything and make sure nothing is damaged. Oh and if you want to talk you don’t need to yell. I didn’t realize I had you two so far apart.” Brian and Amy glanced at one another then up at Kate.

“ Well to be honest I didn’t mention it because the way your legs where positioned before. They gave a better view of your breast.” Kate gave a slight smirk but didn’t get a chance to comment.

“ I swear men sometimes. With all the time she kept you in her top. One would figure you had your fill already. You have yourself a real rascal their Kate.” Kate considered agreeing with Amy but felt a little more playful then that. She didn’t just want to tease Brian after all.
“ Yeah he is. Still, if he wants a closer look.” Brian felt Kate’s fingers close in around him a moment later and he was lifted from her knee. Amy turned and watched as Kate slowly lifted Brian into the air. How she carefully controlled her rate of movement to avoid injuring him, the ways her slowed actions made Kate seem to move in slow motion despite her arm easily covering more ground then any humans could in such a short length of time. Brian for his part wondered just what his teasing had earned him. He was delighted with the answer when a few moments later he found himself deposited on the top of Kate’s right breast. “ There you go little one. I bet you like that view even more.”


“ Words couldn’t define how wonderful of a view it is. Though I wonder how I am going to talk to Amy now.” Amy wasn’t quite certain what had been said but she wasn’t certain she liked it when Kate glanced her way.

“ Now I don’t know if that look should concern me. Just what idea is he putting in your head now that I can’t hear him.” Kate didn’t bother answering but simply reached down and lifted her friend into the air. It didn’t take Amy long to realize just where she was headed and she quickly began to evaluate her options. “ Kate I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t do what you are thinking.” Struggling would be futile and anyway Amy’s situation was no where near that desperate. In truth she simply wanted to test a theory. Kate’s hand stopped a second later and Amy found herself deposited in Kate’s open palm.

“ Sorry about that I just thought it would be fun to tease you a bit.” Kate’s tone was fairly apologetic and it wasn’t long before Amy was being lowered back to the ground.

“ That is okay, actually I didn’t mind. I just wanted to see how you would respond. Anyway it should be softer up there anyway.” It was Kate’s turn to be shocked now as Amy had effectively turned the tables of the game.

“ Is that so? Well I can assure you they are nice and soft but are you sure you won’t mind. I have to say I might enjoy having to little people up top and decide to keep you there.” Amy was uncertain wether Kate was simply bluffing or truly meant what she had just said. Still she wasn’t going to be beaten out so easily.

“ Well if I decide I like it enough promise I can stay and we can call it even.” As Amy was lifted level with Kate’s chest. She took a moment to glance over at Brian. The moment she did. She nearly burst out laughing as she noted Brian was redder then either Kate or herself. It didn’t take long for Kate to see what was so funny. Brian had only gotten bits of the conversation at least as far as being able to hear Amy speaking. Which only made his situation all the more unusual. He was use to Kate’s teasing and had even come to tease her in return. But to hear her speaking to another female in such a way was indeed having an effect upon him. Kate found herself unable to back down now as did Amy. A moment later after Amy was deposited on the top of Kate’s left breast she took a moment to wave to Brian.

Brian wasn’t sure how he was suppose to respond. He knew Kate was simply teasing him or at least he was fairly certain. Then again he didn’t know if he should really play along with their game. Sure Amy was an attractive girl but his real interest lay with Kate. At last he decided on a corse of action. “ Does this mean you’re replacing me with her?” Brian pretended to pout. Both Kate and Amy seemed glad Brian had found a way to join into their game without making himself into an ass. Brian was surprised though when Kate’s hand came to rest just above him.

“ Ah don’t worry Brian I would never replace you. After all you’re my little one.” Brian didn’t respond right away but first bent down and proceeded to kiss the bit of Kate’s breast flesh he could reach.


“ And I am glad to be yours.” Amy didn’t bother saying anything as Kate finally seemed to be finished teasing. Of course Kate felt a little odd having a female setting on top of her breast. While she had played with female soldiers before the fact that she knew Amy on such a personnel level made it a little odd. Amy felt similar though for different reasons. Their attention was soon directed else where as the computer reported a clean systems check. Soon the projection switched to Kate’s regular desk top. Kate let out a delighted little squeal and clapped her hands together before she began typing away. Amy and Brain braced themselves just incase Kate happened to lean forward. “ So how do you think we should go about finding out what is going on?” Kate stopped her typing for a moment and seemed to consider the question.

“ Well they would most likely have a few commercials during day time tv you know talking about the technologies that went into Kate. Also I would be willing to wager the educational channels are going to be show casing technologies that though controversial changed the world for the better.” Brian was a bit surprised when Amy vanished between Kate’s fingers and was lifted up to her face. A moment later Kate gave her friend a quick kiss, the closest thing to a friendly peck that Kate could really manage which meant it still engulfed the entirety of Amy’s body. She was returned to her position atop Kate’s breast a second later. Brian glanced over at Amy who seemed somewhat shocked and more then a little damp.

“ She is a pretty sloppy kisser isn’t she?” Amy fell into a fit of giggles for a moment before she could speak.

“ Yeah but I imagine she hasn’t had much practice.” Amy shifted her look showing she was now addressing Kate now. “ And your welcome, though I have to say I am glad you don’t wear lipstick. Though to be honest, I think the sloppy kissing is more your fault.” Amy pointed to Brian now.

“ Hey now how is it my fault.”

“ Well that is obvious you’re supposed to help her develop her kissing style.” Brian considered arguing that he had no such responsibility but realized how foolish that would be quite quickly.

“ All right you have me there. Kate I am sorry that I have been neglecting you as far as make out sessions go. I hope you will let me make it up to you later.” Kate smiled. Showing her pearly teeth for a moment though she didn’t say anything. Instead she brought their attention back to the situation at hand.

“ What do, you two think would be a good channel to watch?” Brian and Amy turned their attention back to the projection and watched as Kate cycled through the various channels.

“ Turning Points will most likely be discussing it. It basically covers any historical event that they consider lead to a major change in history. Thus, a lot of war and a lot of new technologies always being talked about. Don’t kiss me this time though.” Kate honored her friend’s request as she brought up the channel. Kate ended up switching it to the station during a documentary on the more revolutionary technology of the century. The current documentary was discussing the effectiveness of nuclear defense systems. How the once super weapon had been relegated to hardly more then an after thought. Especially when compared to the threat and fear they once generated.

“ Hey I imagine you know quite a bit about this stuff.” Kate glanced down at Brian.

“ Actually I just know most things can’t hurt me. Well to be exact I haven’t come across anything that could harm me since I reached this size. My historical lessons where more along the lines of how the military has benefitted the country.” Brian and Amy could both note the contempt in Kate’s voice as she spoke. It wasn’t of a person who simply disliked the military or knew a great deal of its faults. It was of someone who felt quite betray much as one might feel about a parent that miss treated or abandoned them. The thought brought back memories of what Kate had said about her biological parents. The level of contempt she held for them for abandoning her.

It took a moment but Kate quickly realized how negative her comment had sounded and while she did mean it and was not willing to withdraw the statement. She didn’t want her temporary lack of tact to kill the friendly atmosphere which seemed to be what happened as Amy and Brian kept quiet for some time. “ So what do you think? Did the creation of an effective ICBM defense system make the world a safer or more dangerous place?” The program had spent the last little bit speaking of what an accomplishment the development had been.

“ I personally don’t think it made things much worse or better.”

“ Now how can you say that? Just look at the way the number of small scale wars escalated once the system came into use.”

“ Those conflicts where coming no matter what. I really don’t think the system truly speed them up and I don’t think nuclear weapons really deterred them either.” Brian seemed to think on this for a moment.

“ Well all right you may be right there. Still, at least the fear of nuclear destruction kept any large scale wars from braking out.”

“ You think so?” Kate just listened to her friend argue back and forth. Brian taking the ground that fear of nuclear weapons deterred some wars while Amy held the belief that nuclear weapons or defense from them didn’t have any major effect on things. Rather she believed it was the world’s growing population and decreasing resources. Kate simply did her best to follow the argument. As she did so she soon happened upon a realization.

“ I have no idea what half the events you two are talking about are. I guess I have more of a veil pulled over my eyes then I realized.” Kate let out a long sigh and proceeded to drop her head. It seemed that through their friendly debate they had thrown salt into an open wound. Looking up at Kate, Brian found himself wondering which Kate was. Becoming angry over how she had been miss lead or simply hurt. Perhaps she was both, he couldn’t be sure. Of course that brought up the question which one was worse.

Kate took in a few deep breaths trying to get her emotions under control. She soon found herself mentally cursing the military as well as quite a few other things. How much did she really know about the outside world? She was having such a good time just a short while ago. Why did this damper have to come upon her day? “ You know I am a little scared about leaving the island now that I think about it. I want to leave. I really do. I just worry about my behavior. Do I really know so little? And if so will I know how I should respond.”

“ Kate you really shouldn’t talk like you haven’t been brought up right. After all you had Sheila, Michael and the others looking out for you. I am sure you will make the right choices.” Kate felt a significant amount of relief at Brian’s encouragement and more so when Amy chimed in a short while later. It didn’t take long for Kate to start feeling like her old self again. Amy was made to regret this just a little when both she and Brian received a kiss from Kate’s titanic lips once again.

“ Thanks for cheering me up you two. I am glad I got to meet people like you before this all happened.”

“ I swear if I had a water hose big enough I would soak you for that.” Kate couldn’t help but chuckle at her tiny friend which had the adverse effect of causing her chest to shake. Soon Amy found herself clinging to her friend’s massive breast and trying to avoid slipping down into her cleavage. Brian was doing the same though only half heartedly. If Amy hadn’t been there, he would have most likely simply let himself slide down between Kate’s massive breast. This only served to amuse Kate even more and she found herself having to contend with her desire to tease her little friend.

“ You know Amy I don’t think it was such a good idea for me to set you up there. I think I am getting used to it and before long I may even learn to like it.” Amy was about to respond when Brian beat her to the punch.

“ Hey now I haven’t had a chance to explore this entire region yet. You shouldn’t go inviting green horns to help with a task that clearly requires one that can truly appreciate the wonder of such landscapes. Such as myself.”

“ Oh and what gives you the right to make such a claim, little one?” Kate smiled down at Brian wondering just what argument he might use.
“ Well you do claim me as yours and you didn’t make any such claims about Amy. Thus I feel my state should concern itself with its citizens first and foremost.” Kate blinked somewhat surprised by Brian’s choice of arguments.

“ State? Now where did that come from.” Brian grinned as he stood up. Adopting as professional of a look as a man could while standing on top of his 900 feet tall girlfriend’s breast while wearing his leisure clothes.

“ You are capable of defending yourself, you take up a fair amount of space, if you count me you have a population and you are nearly self sustaining and more then able to provide for yourself if your survival was the only concern. Thus, I am fairly certain you meet all or at least most of the requirements of a state.”

“AHHH A INVADING NATION.” Kate snapped her head in Amy’s direction upon hearing her scream. The moment she realized what Amy was saying though she stuck her tongue out at her.

“ Haha very funny you two I am not that big.” Kate moved her head to the side for a bit. “ Though I am still growing to the best of my knowledge. I hope I stop before that day comes. Still I suppose I should be fair. All right Brian since you’re my little one. I will make sure no one gets to explore these mountains except you.” Amy just grinned and settled down, she didn’t much want to tell Kate that she was actually getting use to the position. As the three once again settled down Kate found the previous program had switched from the first early use of electro magnetic pulses in war to their current level of use. How the development had resulted in a sharp increase in the need of unmanned fighters that if shorted out at least it wouldn’t cost a human life. As well as stealth technology to try to get the attacker to its target.

“ Hey Kate have they ever tested to see how you react to emp’s?”

“ Actually I was tested quite heavily with them as soon as I got to the point I could safely carry a generator along with its shielding. Kind of funny the things have to be shielded from themselves. It was actually planned that I could carry a generator with me incase any weapons that could harm me where brought out. Nock out all their systems and then only the sturdy and older systems would keep functioning. It was one of the reasons most of my early conditioning was to see if I could get to the point where artillery fire wouldn’t harm me. Just let the machine take care of the jets and mechanized weapons then grind them all into the dust or feel myself up.” Brian and Amy thought on this for a moment. Brian had seen Kate being shelled to show off what she could endure. The lack of smart bombs and other systems being brought into play made a lot more since. Amy thought on these things as well though her mind drifted to other concerns.

“ Kate what would your response be once they where immobilized?”

“ Depending on how well the supply lines are holding up. I would either eat my fill then destroy as many soldiers as I could or simply wipe out as many opponents as I could. Of course this is also determined by time restraints as well.” Brian and Amy wished she hadn’t asked that question. Brian suddenly realized that Kate wasn’t behaving entirely out of character when she had so completely destroyed the installation. Those that had been considered enemies had been hunted down. He liked to think that it was because of her desperation at the time but now he couldn’t be sure.

“ Even though they couldn’t fight back?” Amy glanced up at Kate who seemed a bit perplexed by the sound of concern in her friends voice.

“ Amy for a long while now people haven’t really had a chance against me. Even if they had their weapons if the most powerful thing they had where anti-tank rounds they wouldn’t have a chance against me. So the concept of unarmed or not. Doesn’t really apply to me. The only thing that does is if that person poses a threat to what I am trying to protect.” Amy considered this for a moment, it was true for there to be a military victory killing would have to be involved especially if one wanted a quick end brought about. Amy was certain how she should view her friend’s behavior. While Kate no longer seemed willing to follow the militaries’ orders, she still seemed to have some of the teachings with her. Brian for the moment was just grateful that Kate saw him and Amy as friends. He would need to speak to Sheila later he had come up with more questioned he wanted to ask her.

“ Kate if you don’t mind when you go to talk to bath today. Would you mind dropping me off and letting me speak to Sheila?” Kate seemed reluctant to answer, in truth she didn’t quite want to let Brian go but she trusted him with Sheila after all.

“ Okay, I guess you two have different view points on this then I do?” Kate seemed a bit concerned once again. She was beginning to think that being entirely honest with her friends wasn’t such a good idea. Amy went to relieve Kate’s fears quickly though.

“ Either way it really wouldn’t be a fair fight and one can’t rightly expect you to risk your own life. I just wonder how you handle it when people surrender.”

“ Like anyone else, you don’t slaughter people who surrender quickly. Though by surrender I mean stop moving and submit. Running away is just retreating.” Amy felt a little better though she wished Kate hadn’t included the word quickly before surrender. Despite this Amy really didn’t want to push the issue and risk the conversation turning into a debate about morals. Kate had proven to be someone that she could trust, despite her views on how combat should be conducted.

Brian for his part was trying to keep Kate’s view point in perspective. Kate didn’t really see anyone as a threat. So it wasn’t a question of if the opponent had a chance against her or not. It was a question of reaching her goal and the most effective method to do so. Whatever that goal might be. He still wanted to talk to Sheila about some things. One of which was just what they tried to teach Kate over the years. He had spent quite a bit of time talking with Sheila and had come to trust her as she did truly seem to care for Kate. Suddenly Brian and Amy where both shaken from their thought patterns as Kate gave herself a slight bounce sending her friends into the air and landing on their backs. Atop her breast. “ Well I answered your questions. How about you answer some of mine now?”

“ Sure thing, what is on your mind?” Kate considered her questions for a little bit. Brian and Amy’s reactions to her answers had gotten Kate thinking.

“ You don’t think I am a monster now do you?” Brian didn’t have to think about his answer.

“ Of course not Kate. You simply do what you have to do to achieve your goals. It isn’t like you would intentionally harm someone that didn’t try to harm you first.” Amy chimed in her agreement a few moments later. Amy thought she was going to get one of Kate’s kisses a second later but found herself pressed against Kate’s cheek for a moment while Brian ended up receiving the kiss. Despite his words’ Brian wished he could say Kate had never done such things. But from the condition of the facility he knew that wasn’t the case.

******************************************************************************

After spending the day watching tv with Kate and Amy. Brian had finally managed to get his chance to speak with Sheila. Currently he found himself in her little office tent, a tiny computer station set up with a small cooler. “ So Brian, what do you want to talk to me about? Brian took in a rather deep breath.

“ I know the destruction of this facility is Kate’s doing as well as the people that went missing. I have to ask though is that how she was taught to behave?” Brian expected Sheila to respond by taking a more professional stance. Instead she noted how her demeanor seemed to take on that of a person that lamented what they had done.

“ Kate completely wiped out any threat to her on this facility and took care of one of her body’s needs all at once. I suppose you could call it Kate’s survival training. It wasn’t how she was going to be raised early on mind you but when it became obvious just how large Kate was going to get. Some began viewing her not as a human but as a machine or at the very most an animal.” Sheila stood up and proceeded to pace around her office a couple of times. “ A single soldier is rarely in a situation where he can kill thousands upon thousands of the enemy. Even when they are it is most assuredly going to be behind a console about to launch a bomb. So they either don’t have to commit what some would consider mass murder or in the case of someone pushing a button. They can disassociate themselves from it all.”

“ Kate is different though.” Brian spoke lowly to witch Sheila gave a nod of her head.

“ Kate is more in touch with the act of killing a person then most soldiers will ever have to be. She isn’t firing a gun she is using her own body as a weapon. To make matters even more complicated is the degree to which she can since her actions. Despite Kate’s size she can pick you or me up without harming us but that also means she can feel people brake as she kills them. She isn’t just seeing and hearing them dying. She is also feeling it. You can imagine how it might affect the average persons psyche. The average soldier has to be taught to shoot at another person to kill. Now can you imagine trying to teach them to kill on a grand scale as Kate can?”

Brian truly wasn’t liking the way this was going. “ When Kate says she was trained to be a soldier?” Sheila rubbed her head.

“ Kate’s morals are fairly confused at times. She loves life and goes through all the trouble to keep from destroying it. At least until she decides something or someone has to be wiped from the face of the earth. Then she can become horrifically cold at least that is how she was taught to behave. Even worse on some levels she has been taught to take enjoyment in her work. I have to say I wasn’t sure if Kate would stop with the facility if she ever lost her temper and decided they had to be done away with. I feared for a while that she would just swat the helicopter I was in out of the sky and move on.”

“ I can’t believe that Kate would..”

“ Brian she killed a couple hundred people in a matter of moments. As caring as Kate is, she is quite capable of causing mass destruction. To make things even more dangerous is her body and I don’t mean how big or strong she is.” Brian really wondered if he wanted any more information then he already had. Sheila seemed like she was going to give it to him though. “ Back when we could still hurt Kate the scientist happened upon a discovery. Did you know that when Kate gets injured especially severally she becomes very emotional? Either becoming very depressed or very angry. It is one of the reasons that even after hundreds of samples had been taken from her Kate always felt so sickly after the pain had faded away. It seems Kate’s body and mind shares a far stronger connection then even ours does. Now lets face it when the human body is suffering it can cause us to think some very strange and dangerous ways.”

“ It is even worse for Kate?”

“ When Kate’s body is hurt it is also like she had been emotional hurt. When someone hurts Kate emotionally. Her body also suffers.” Brian interrupted Sheila before she could go any further.

“ Just how far can this all go?” Sheila walked over to Brian and proceeded to put a hand on his shoulder.

“ I have no idea.” Brian wanted to fall out of his seat. Wondering just how dangerous Kate could truly be. Recalling when he first arrived how Kate had felt so cold while telling him, the story of what happened. How depressed she sounded. The reason Kate had suddenly begun to feel so cold became clear. Her body had been weakening. Kate might have even passed out or worse. As Sheila had just said, they didn’t really know how deeply the wound could carry. Sheila noted the concern on Brian’s face.

“ Do you think she could ever hurt someone she wasn’t upset with?”

“ Well she did avoid injuring any of the personnel that had worked here previously and didn’t make the mistake of attacking her. So I am fairly confident that even during a desperate situation Kate wouldn’t turn on people she trusted. That said she was also able to meet her body’s requirements before such extremes where needed. Even then she did empty out the mess hall before she altered her diet.” That was one bit of good news to Brian.
“ So it seems to be a matter of priority?”

“ Priority and convenience to meet a need.” Sheila grew silent for a moment. “ The first group of soldiers that where killed Kate actually stepped on. After she found out the mess hall was lacking in the amount of food, her body required she began using the people to supplement her diet after that. Brian I don’t think Kate killed the majority of the people because she was trying to replenish her body. If that was the only goal, she could have turned to the vegetation just as easily as the people. She wanted to kill them.” Brian sighed at first he had thought Sheila would allow him to gloss over what Kate had done by saying she was starving. It didn’t seem that he was going to get that luxury. At least he was getting a better idea of just how Kate seemed to function.

Brian was beginning to regret that he had ever asked for such information. At last he resigned himself. “ To hell with it. I made up my mind to trust Kate and I am going to stick with it. She hasn’t done anything to harm me after all.” Sheila patted Brian on the head letting out a slight chuckle.

“ Keeping to our own are we?”

“ Well I do love her, even knowing everything I do now that hasn’t changed.” Sheila and Brian both seemed to relax and soon found themselves having a conversation about Kate’s better traits. As Brian talked with Sheila. He also realized why Kate had been keeping him and Amy separate from one another. Perhaps he was more hers then he had previously thought. The strangest thing about all this was he found that thought comforting.

******************************************************************************

Kate strolled back towards Sheila tent Amy riding comfortably on her shoulder. The two of them where entirely dry since even after getting cleaned up they had laid around for a while. Brian had commented he wanted to speak to Sheila in private. Kate figured it was something rather important if Brian didn’t want her around so she had chosen not to listen in. This was done with great difficulty as she desperately wanted to know what the two of them where discussing. When she finally came to the point where she could see Sheila’s little tent she noted that Brian was currently waiting outside seeming as if he had finished the conversation. It was odd but Brian seemed more relaxed then usual as if he had resigned himself to something or made a very important decision. Perhaps he had done both? “ Hey there you done talking behind my back?” Kate smiled and bent down, lowering her hand she allowed Brian to climb on instead of picking him up strait away.

“ Yeah I think I have all the information I need to make a rather important choice.”

“ Ohh and what is that choice or can you tell me?” Brian gave a slight smirk and shook his head.

“ If you don’t mind I would like to keep it a secret a little while longer. As to just what I have decided on.” Kate didn’t deposit Brian on her other shoulder once she had lifted him high enough. Rather, she opted to settle him down within her cleavage.

“ All right. Though I hope, you won’t make me wonder to long.” Brian didn’t respond though he didn’t plan on telling Kate before to long. He simply needed the time to work up the courage to put what he had decided upon into words.

******************************************************************************

Brian let out a sigh as he lay on Kate’s stomach. They had finally caught a few of the commercials that they assumed where helping to prepare people for Kate’s visit. It was hard to tell but they basically ran like advertisements for various benefits brought on by genetic engineering. They also took the time to praise various achievements of the military and the benefits of the technology that was once made for war now passed on to the average person. It puzzled Brian that they hadn’t made any mention of the soldiers that had gone missing. He cringed a bit at the thought as it made him think of where he was laying. “ What is the matter Brian?” Brian looked up towards Kate’s face so full of concern and found it hard to imagine that she could kill anyone. Of course to see the facts of that statement he just had to step outside and look around.

“ Just having some trouble getting to sleep. Talking with Sheila left me with a lot to think about.” Kate blinked for a moment and considered pressing the issue of just what they had been talking about.

“ Brian I won’t ask you to tell me what you talked about. I want to know though. Did it make you scared of me or is something else the matter?” Brian noticed a slight shudder in Kate’s voice and felt her skin grow slightly colder. It seemed she worried more about such a happening then he had thought.

“ Don’t worry Kate. I trust you and I don’t plan on going anywhere unless you want me to leave or death takes me.” Brian was covered in total darkness as Kate’s hand came to rest over him.

“ Death is going to have to get past me first for that to happen.” Brian took the time to plant a kiss on Kate’s exposed tummy. He knew that by now anything Kate had eaten had long since been digested especially considering how hungry she said she was. Still he couldn’t help but think of skeletons laying within the pool of her stomach acid. The fact that there was enough within Kate to truly feel a pool or in truth pools didn’t help much. He could feel Kate sigh though he couldn’t actually hear it thanks to her massive fingers blocking out the sound of the outside world. Kate had realized how much she needed to raise her voice for Brian to hear her shortly after speaking to him. Then remembered to keep any sound she made quiet other wise she would end up waking up Amy.

As the sound of the outside world was shut out Brian noticed, he could hear something still. Kate’s breathing and her heart beat radiating throughout her entire body. The warmth of her skin returning and a sound he wished he couldn’t hear. He never noticed it before but now with total silence and what Sheila had told him playing through his mind he could swear her heard Kate’s stomach. It caused him to feel nervous a little scared, and oddly enough a little excited. As he found himself listening to this he imagined what it must have been like for those soldiers. He remembered how terrified he had been when first meeting Kate and she was being so gentle then. Moving slowly and trying not to alarm anyone.

The level of fear they must have experienced when she was being anything other then gentle must have been horrific. He remembered the foot steps just outside made in concrete that was meant to withstand bomb blast. Their bodies would hardly have lasted a moment. Then when Kate had began to actually consume them. The thought that no remains would be going home to their parents. A thin paste wouldn’t even remain after Kate’s digestive system was done with their bodies. Brian remembered the first time Kate had played with him in her mouth. It had scared him but been very exciting and he can come to enjoy Kate’s version of a French kiss. He wondered if he would be able to enjoy it again. “ Damn it all.” Brian cursed inwardly knowing that if he spoke Kate would hear him.

He would get over this. His concern was Kate not the soldiers that had died. Brian thought he had made that clear to himself while speaking with Kate at the cliff. Now he stiffened his resolve. He knew Kate could cause horrific destruction he couldn’t let that get to him. How could he truly give Kate what she needed if he was scared of her all the time? She had never done anything to harm him after all. Actually she seemed eager to protect him and keep him safe. Her massive hand currently covering him was proof enough of that.

Kate wondered what was keeping Brian awake long after he had finally dosed off. She had more then a few guesses. Kate wasn’t blind after all. She realized that she had shown a side of herself they have never seen before. Well in truth no one had seen the side of Kate she had revealed just a bit over a week past. The military had seen thin glimpses of it during her conditioning. A long sigh came from Kate as she tried to think about what she had done now that she had a clearer head then she did previously. There was no denying she had enjoyed killing those that tormented her and actually consuming them seemed to bring an even greater form of enjoyment to it. The fact that she wasn’t just destroying them but making them fulfill her needs, brought another level of enjoyment to the experience.

Lifting her hand half way. Kate looked down at Brian’s sleeping form and wondered if she could view him the same way she did the soldiers who had met their end inside of her. It simply didn’t happen Kate simply couldn’t imagine Brian in the same way she had those people and she couldn’t imagine them in Brian’s position. To her psyche they where too different. Far too different to ever be in the others position. Kate lowered her hand back over her little one and let her mind drift to the event the days past. Recalling the time, she had spoken to Brian at the cliff when she had realized what she had done. Was she feeling guilt or depression over what she had done? She thought that was the case at the time. At least that is what her rational mind and thoughts had told her.

She wasn’t so sure about that anymore. Perhaps she had mistaken the fear of losing something or to be more exact someone as guilt? She hadn’t mentioned it to Brian but the supposed guilt she had felt had been fading. It had been fading every day since he had been with her offering his support. Amy and Sheila had helped as well but she couldn’t help but think he was the main reason. Then again perhaps she was simply adapting to what she had done. She knew that after an act was performed once it was all too often easier to perform it a second time and even easier the third time.

As Kate considered her past actions she finally asked herself a extremely important question. Knowing what she does now, would she do it again? Kate took her time mulling the question over in her mind. Would she have perhaps simply left, given them longer to surrender or wait until their weapons ran out of ammunition so that they would just run away? The more Kate thought about this the more she realized the answer was no. Not after what they had put her through, even if she hadn’t been starving once she decided to deal with them they had to be dealt with. Further more it seemed the more she was justified in her own mind at least. They had locked her up and treated her like a prisoner, a test subject, a slave. They had brought her anger upon them.

What was worse though they had taken what was hers away. Kate glanced down at her hand which was currently resting on Brian. Holding him to her, holding what was hers. It wasn’t just Brian though they had taken Sheila, Michael, Melvin, Jason, Amy and everyone else she had ever considered a friend or even more so family. She soon found herself deciding she had no reason to feel guilty over what she had done. Kate continued to debate her actions mentally throughout the night until stirring within Amy’s room got her attention. Amy yawned as she walked out on the walk way wearing her t-shirt and a pair of shorts. “ Morning Kate you and Brian have a nice restful night?”

Kate didn’t have to worry about waking Brian her fingers blocked out nearly any sound unless Kate raised her voice of course. Which of course Amy would have found most unpleasant considering how loud she would have had to talk. “ Brian is still sleeping, I think he is nervous about something.” Amy gave a slight nod.

“ Hey Kate I think I am going to go and see if I can head home early. I think Brian wants to spend some alone time with you. It probably wasn’t such a good idea to bring me by so early.” Kate had to keep herself from grinning at the news Amy planned on leaving. She hadn’t realized it at first but she was wanting to spend some time with Brian as well. Still, she didn’t want to be rude to her friend.

“ What makes you think that? You two seem to be getting along fine.”

“ Just trust me on this one Kate. Do you think you could take me by Sheila’s in a little bit? I can’t exactly drive home after all.” Kate gave a slight nod of her head. “ Thanks, I am going to go and get cleaned up, dressed, packed and then we can go.”

“ All right but you know it will probably be a while before someone can take you back to the mainland.” Amy gave a slight wave of her hand.

“ Don’t worry I know. I want to spend some more time with you before I leave after all. Though I may want to talk to you one on one for a little while. Perhaps you could pop Brian back in your bra or somewhere else while we talk. That way you can have a private conversation to use against him since he already had one.” Kate kept herself from giggling at Amy’s suggestions knowing what effect that would have on Brian’s sleeping conditions.

“ That sounds like a good idea.” Amy returned to her room a second later and began to contemplate the most tactful way to question Kate about the happenings at the facility. She trusted Kate at least she thought she did but she really needed to know what happened. Amy wanted to know if Kate was truly the person she thought she was. Having reminded herself that it is easy be to be kind to someone who is kind to you. She wondered just what happened to cause Kate to destroy the vast majority of the facility. Of course the idea of questioning Kate concerned her to some extent. If Kate revealed a side of herself that Amy hadn’t encountered before she wondered if she might come to regret her questioning her. The thought of waiting to talk to Kate online had crossed Amy’s mind just incase Kate got upset. She would at least be far safer then.

She didn’t want to do that to a friend though. She wanted to show Kate she trusted her as a friend anyway important conversation should be taken care of face to face. Amy still found herself taking her time packing to give herself time to consider how to start the conversation.

Kate in the mean time was simply relaxing, feeling some what drained thanks to the previous night. Despite never truly sleeping and often spending her nights physically active Kate hardly ever spent them mentally active. Having spent last night debating on how she truly felt about what she had done she felt a little tired. Kate still had a few details she had to work out as far as her feelings went but at least she felt she understood herself a little better. For the moment she closed her eyes and refused to think about anything letting time just slip by.

Brian began to stir before Amy could finish packing something Kate noticed almost right away. As he began to rise up Kate slowly lifted her hand letting in just a little bit of light. “ Good morning light one.” Brian took a few moments to get the sleep out of his system before he responded.

“ Good morning Kate.” Kate lifted her hand a bit more allowing extra light in. Giving Brian’s eyes time to adjust after spending the night in total darkness.

“ Hey Brian Amy and I want to have a little private conversation for a while. I hope you won’t mind if we take some alone time.”

“ No problems here, I guess I will just set around in your room for a while or you can drop me off somewhere else. Maybe I can wonder around the facility a bit. I always thought it would be interesting to look around a nearly level military base, sort of like a ghost town.”

“ Hm well maybe I can let you wonder around later but not right now. The clean up crews are still working to my knowledge and I don’t want to risk you getting hurt. Anyway we don’t know how well those buildings are holding up.” Brian considered protesting but realized Kate was just watching out for his safety which meant he probably wouldn’t get his way no matter what.

“ Okay, then would you mind putting your computer on a tv station. I doubt I could affect those keys even if I jumped on them.” Kate lifted her hand a bit more and set up slightly.

“ Actually I was hoping I could take you with me in here.” Kate used her free hand to pull her bra slightly away from her body. Brian instantly felt a surge of energy run throughout his body. “ You could just relax for a while longer.” Brian had to agree with Kate on that one, at the moment he could only think of a couple of places he would rather be. Once again he found himself wondering if he could ever get tired of being trapped against Kate’s delightful flesh. Well he had to believe that there was the potential to get tired of such a delight. Brian just didn’t feel that it was very likely at the moment. Especially since he didn’t have anything planned at the moment.

“ Sounds fun to me.” Kate extended her hand down to Brian and let him climb onto her fingers. The process actually taking a little while as to Kate Brian seemed to be around 2/5ths of an inch tall. Brian settled down on the tip of Kate’s finger and enjoyed the ride as he was whisked to her top. Kate lifted her top a bit more to slip Brian in safely, stopping just at her areola. Brian quickly hopped onto the soft pink surface and made his way over to her nipple. A moment later Kate withdrew her hand and let her top slip into place effectively trapping Brian in a very secure little prison. Setting up entirely now Kate turned her attention towards Amy’s room as she waited for her friend to get ready.

As Kate set up Brian was thankful she remembered to do so slowly, as the fabric of her top went from simply being above him. To holding him against Kate’s areola. The scant bits of light that made its way through Kate’s top allowing Brian to see just a little as his eyes adjusted. As he laid back, he placed his head against Kate’s breast. Just how powerful was Kate’s heart? As he let his head rest against her breast he noted the sound coming from deep within Kate and quickly decided it was far more pleasing then Kate’s stomach. Of course he knew how to make the sound even easier to hear as he glanced up towards Kate’s nipple. He doubted Kate would appreciate him moving around too much though while she was trying to speak to Amy at least.

Kate felt Brian shifting around for a little while then he seemed to find a comfortable position. His head resting against her massive breast while his hand would occasionally glide around the tiny bit of flesh it could cover. Amy came out a short while later having finally finished her preparations for her departure. “ All set, mind taking me to talk to Sheila?” Kate nodded and retrieved her friend from the walkway. Instead of slipping through the main doors though Kate proceeded to reach up and remove the heavy covering that was laid over the massive whole in her room. The feeling of actually standing up and walking out of her room, then having to crawl out simply felt so different then having to crawl.

Sheila set in her tent looking over the progress report. The amount of material removed and computer hard drives that could be taken. It was fortunate for the recovery crew that Kate had been searching for Ellis when she up rooted the facility. If she had just torn through it without trying to capture him alive there would have been far less to recover. Of course she didn’t know exactly what data was on those computers. The material’s list was also lacking in detail as it tended to give a mass amount. Many things where labeled hazardous material without giving her but the slightest bit of information actually telling her what it was. She suspected that a few of the materials where actually Kate’s blood and skin sample that they had been taking from her. It took so long for them to begin to die that even after several weeks it would contain useful information. “ Probably trying to find a way to kill her.” A long sigh came from Sheila at this thought. Well those samples wouldn’t be good for to long. While it did take them a great length of time to become, useless Kate was always changing so fast it was almost impossible to keep up.

Sheila felt Kate’s foot steps approaching and was taken from these musings. Wondering what her little girl was up to. She made her way out of her tent office and simply waited for Kate to make her way to her. “ Good morning, so what has you up and about so early Sweety? Your breakfast will take a while longer to prepare you know.” Kate took a few more steps and settled down in front of Sheila.

“ No need to worry about that. Amy here just wanted to speak to you.” Sheila expected the hand that Kate lowered towards her to set Amy down. Instead she found herself being picked up. Kate sat Sheila down in her left hand alongside of Amy. Who was a bit surprised by this as well.

“ So Amy what is troubling you?”

“ Nothing is troubling me, I just wondered if I could get a lift home early.”

“ That shouldn’t be a problem but is there any particular reason?” Amy considering denying any real reason but chose other wise.

“ Oh I think I have been butting into Kate and Brian’s private time. They have been giving me nasty looks if I where you I would keep an eye on them.” Kate’s face lit up having not anticipated such a reaction from Amy. Sheila noticed Kate blushing and couldn’t help but comment.

“ Well Kate is old enough to make her own decisions now. Anyway after the first time he visited she could hardly keep her hands off him. So when do you want to leave?”
“ Well I am not in much of a rush so long as it is some time today. You don’t need to pull out any emergency stops for me though.” Sheila nodded and took a few steps closer to Amy leaning forward she whispered in her ear.

“ I can hardly get Kate to open up at times, just how close is she and Brian really? I know they have been fulling around but I can only guess at how far they have gone.” Amy wasn’t exactly certain about this herself. She knew Kate had Brian trapped in her top at the moment. She simply didn’t know how much further then that they had gone. Amy wouldn’t even get the chance to give what little information she did have though.

“ Don’t you tell her a thing.” Kate’s voice showed more emotion then as expected and set the two women’s ears to ringing. Even if Amy had tried whispering in Sheila’s ear she most likely wouldn’t have been able to make it out at the moment. As Amy and Sheila rubbed their ears Sheila began to brake down in laughter. Kate’s voice had been loud and emotional but it had been panicked not upset and as lacking in authority as someone who was over 900 feet tall could have.

“ All right Kate. Alright, no need to go and make us deaf.” Kate let out a noticeable sigh in response while Sheila waited for a little bit before talking to Amy. Assuming that at the moment Amy’s ears where ringing as loudly as her own.

“ Okay Amy I will schedule you a flight out of here. You can tell me what Kate has been up too on the flight back to the mainland.” Kate’s face instantly dropped as she realized the relief she felt was to be short lived. Amy noticed her friend’s despair though and decided to put her mind at ease. After all after she didn’t know how emotional her conversation with Kate was going to get. She didn’t want to risk Kate already being emotionally charged

“ Sorry Sheila but Kate is my friend and as much as I love to gossip. I will keep her secret if she wants me to.”

“ Well we did bring you here as your record showed a good ability to keep quiet about things. So I guess it would be expected that you would keep your friends secret. Anyway Kate if you would set me back down.” Kate didn’t hesitate at all before picking up Sheila and lowering her to the ground. She wanted to get Amy away from her as quick as possible. Even if Kate trusted Sheila like an aunt or mother there where some things she didn’t want her knowing. Actually it might have been because of her feelings for Sheila that Kate didn’t want her knowing about such happenings.

Sheila stumbled for a moment after being set down by Kate. The rate at which Kate had returned her to the ground was a bit more swift then usual. “ Breakfast should be ready in an hour or two. Same place as usual.” Kate gave a nod and quickly spun around . Sheila couldn’t help but laugh as Kate retreated from the embarrassing situation. It was one of the few times in her life that she had seen Kate actually retreat from something. “ The girl takes on a well-armed military division and would have taken on the entire US military and what sets her to running? The threat that her granny could learn of her love life. At least for now.” Sheila’s finals where spoken in quiet. A reminded to herself about how dangerous Kate could be.

Kate continued to walk at a rather hurried pace of 120mph. Though it was actually a horrifically slow pace for someone with legs as long as hers. Had she went much faster Brian and Amy would have most likely protested that she needed to slow down. As Kate put some distance between herself and Sheila she slowed down to 60mph and began talking to her friend. “ Thanks for not telling her anything Amy. So what did you want to talk to me about?” Amy took in a deep breath more from the insane rate which Kate could accelerate to then needing a moment to think.


“ Well I wanted to talk to you about...about this facility and what happened here. I didn’t want to ask you about it earlier on as to be honest. I was frightened. I mean what caused you to do this.” Amy made a gesture outwards at the rubble. “ At least if it was you.” Kate looked around slowly worrying for a moment she would feel the same since of regret she had before. It was strange but no such feelings came rushing back to her. She worried about losing Amy as a friend but that concern wasn’t nearly as strong as it had been before. The only thing she found herself regretting about the destruction at the moment is her lack of regret may worry Amy even more.

Kate debated on the best way to relate her story to Amy about what exactly had happened. She could simply focus on what was done with her and leave out the more gory details. She opted against this though. She would be entirely honest with her and if Amy didn’t want to see her again it was Amy’s decision. Kate realized she would regret losing a friend but there wasn’t really anything Kate could do about that. Her best option was to be entirely honest. “ A few months ago Sheila came into my room and told me she was being retired and a large number of people that worked with me previously where being reassigned. I was fairly stunned and Sheila, Michael, Melvin and Jason spent the day comforting me. It worked pretty well as I thought I would get to see them again.”

“ We had a rather long conversation they left and I spent the night crying and trying to console myself. To me it was well what I imagine it would be like if you had your entire family suddenly pack up and move far away. So far that you could only visit them a few times a year. Then Ellis arrived. The thing that the military had assigned to take Sheila’s place. He stopped by my room and I tried to keep my demeanor friendly but well he didn’t react well. He went running out of my room like I had tried to harm him. I swear I didn’t even try to touch him. That is when things began to go wrong.” Kate continued her story going into vivid detail not only about the wrongs that had been done to her but what had happened as far as the destruction of the facility went. How relentless she had been in hunting those that she felt had hurt her and how she avoided those she remembered.

Amy listened quietly. The whole time feeling a mixture of sympathy for Kate but at the same time repulsion at what, Kate had done. Kate noticed as her friends skin to grew pale as she began to relate how she had torn through the facility in search of Ellis and what had happened after words. “ I see” was the only thing Amy could say at first, once Kate had finished relating the story.
“ I wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t want to be around me. Few people would want to associate with a killer I imagine. No matter their reasons. There is one more thing I need to tell you though. Before you even ask. I don’t feel regret for what I have done, I did at first. At least I thought I did. Not anymore though.”

“ How do you feel thin?” Kate took a moment to consider this question. She had been trying to decide how she felt the entire night after all.

“ I don’t know Amy. I realize I killed a lot of people and according to most people I did a horrible thing. However, I can’t bring myself to feel guilt over it and I won’t force myself to feel sorrow for people who brought it upon themselves. I mean what did they expect me to do? Just sit there and endure their torture forever or until I died.”

“ You couldn’t have just walked away?” Kate looked strait down at the tiny woman in her hands. Considering the question for but a moment.
“ No.” Amy didn’t know how to respond to this at first.

“ Why not? They couldn’t have harmed you.” Kate let out a long sigh.

“ Amy if someone starved you and spent their time having you remove bits of your own flesh. No pain killers or anything. Kept you locked away and isolated. Took your family and friends from you. Could you just walk away?” Amy took her time evaluating Kate’s argument. While she couldn’t agree with the extremes, Kate had gone to. She was also aware that she couldn’t begin to imagine the pain Kate had endured. Of course Kate hadn’t done anything to her the major question for Amy was simple. Could she trust Kate knowing what she had done? Then if she could what type of person as Kate really? Did she want to be around that type of person? One difficulty in Amy’s decision was that she had never actually dealt with the more violent aspect of Kate’s nature. Of course if she had, Amy reasoned she wouldn’t be thinking about this she would be dead.

“ Kate I care for you. I really do. This is all a bit much though. I mean it isn’t every day you find out your friend wiped out an entire military installation and over half the workers. I don’t know if I can get past that thought.” Amy grew silent as she waited for Kate’s response. Some assurance that it would never happen again.

“ I care for you to Amy and I do consider you a valuable friend. It is your choice though.” Amy nodded her head though that was far from the response she had wanted. “ I will say this though. I would never hurt any of my friend’s Amy. That includes you so if you decide not to come see me please don’t do it because you’re scared of me. I realize that is probably easier said then done.”

“ I don’t know. I really don’t know how I feel about all of this. I suppose I will just have to think on everything for a while then decide from there.”

******************************************************************************

Brian had been setting in darkness for some time now as Amy and Kate had their conversation. The warmth of Kate’s skin, darkness and lack of physical activity other then Kate’s movements had nearly put him to sleep. This wasn’t a bad thing as far as he was concerned. Considering that he hadn’t had much sleep the previous night. The only real problem that was beginning to develop was he found himself getting rather hungry. Looking up he ran his fingers against Kate’s skin for a moment. He was fairly amused by the thought of what he could do if Kate lactated. Turning towards the fabric, he realized that it wouldn’t really help him in his current condition. The top of Kate’s nipple was pressed so firmly into the material of her clothing that there would be no way he could get between it and the fabric. Well he supposed that he could. He just wouldn’t live through it especially if Kate’s nipples where stimulated.

Running his fingers against her top he began to become curious at just how much insolation the material really provided. It was indeed warm in Kate’s top but he wasn’t burning up. Brian suffered an impulse to take off his shirt while he laid around but he refrained feeling that he should ask Kate’s permission first before removing any clothing. He didn’t bother asking at the moment as he remembered Kate and Amy where having a conversation at the moment. Considering the lack of movement on Kate’s part he was fairly certain Kate and Amy where indeed talking about something and he didn’t want to interrupt. At last Kate’s fingers proceeded to open up her top and reach in for him.

As Kate lifted Brian out of her top she made sure to shield him with her hand. Giving his eyes time to adjust to the light. Once Brian could look around, he noticed something rather odd. “ Hey where is Amy?”

“ She wanted to talk to me about what happened and well I told her the truth.” That was really all the answer that Brian needed as far as Amy went. His mind now shifted to another topic.

“ Are you all right?”

“ Yeah you don’t need to worry about me. After all I am practical invulnerable.”

“ Well I wasn’t talking about your body. You may have the body of a titan but you have the soul of a human. How are you feeling?”

“ Kind of sad and worried. It isn’t as bad as I feared it would be and I suppose I should have been expecting to have to talk it over with Amy eventually. I am glad she decided to talk to me face to face though. At least that shows she trusts me or at least did. I don’t know how she feels now. I don’t know if she is leaving for good or not and that hurts a little. It also hurts that one of my friends is having doubts about me.” Brian settled down in Kate’s open palm and proceeded to pat his hand against her skin.

“ I really don’t know what to say except I am here for you. Who knows perhaps Amy will come around.”

“ I know. Brian what makes you think of me differently then Amy or at least what made you decide to still trust me and stay with me?” Brian took a moment to rub the back of his neck.

“ Priorities I suppose would be the main reason. You’re my number one priority. I care about you more then anything else I can think of.” Kate didn’t quite know how to respond to Brian’s reasoning. At least not in words. Lifting Brian to her face she pressed him to her lips and held him there for some time. Brian was uncertain at first to just what Kate intended to do. As she hadn’t simply rushed him to her awaiting lips as she had done previously. Instead her action was very slow and very deliberate even for her. As he found himself being pressed against Kate’s lip he leaned forward a bit and pressed his much smaller lips against Kate’s. Kate held Brian against her lips for some time moving him along their full length. She could feel his tiny lips press against hers at random intervals.

Brian was quite damp when Kate pulled him away from her lips but quite pleased with himself. “ Thanks Brian it is nice to know that I am number one in someone’s life. Well without me having to force them to make me number one.” Brian didn’t respond right away as he considered his situation.

“Kate. I actually wanted to talk to you about something once Amy left. Do you think we could go somewhere that no one would be nosing in? Your room perhaps or further away from the facility at least.” Kate was somewhat perplexed by Brian’s request but didn’t mind granting it.

“ Okay, but if it is privacy you want. I think we should take the second route. My room might not have the listening devices anymore but well it would just be best to get further away. Could you give me a clue as to what you want to talk about? It isn’t about the facility as well is it?”

“ Now Kate I just got through telling you that doesn’t matter to me. So don’t worry. I would really appreciate it though if you would take us further away before we talked. I realize people couldn’t hear me from up here but well you’re a different story.” Kate gave a slight chuckle. Before walking off, she didn’t bother slipping Brian back into her top but carried him in her palm making sure to keep her fingers raised to shield him from the wind. As Brian rode in Kate’s hand, he felt himself growing increasingly nervous. He had been thinking about this for a while now and made up his mind to talk to Kate. However, he worried how she would respond to it.
******************************************************************************

Kate glanced around the general area as she had made her way to the other side of the island. The furthest point from the facility that she knew of. “ We should have nearly complete privacy out here. Even if they had observation equipment out here, I imagine it isn’t functioning with the main building well up rooted.” Brian took a moment to walk to the edge of Kate’s hand and look around. A sudden since of vertigo made his stomach rise a bit as Kate settled herself down. “ So what did you want to talk to me about?”

“ Well. It is just that. Kate what do you think of marriage?” Kate blinked for a moment and seemed to seriously consider the question.

“ I haven’t really thought of it often to be honest. It wasn’t exactly a subject that I heard people talk about often.” Brian took a few more moments to think. Perhaps he should take his time and get more information from Kate? No, biting the bullet and just getting it out made the most since.

“ Kate would you merry me after your officially a citizen?” Brian felt his heart nearly jump into his throat as he got the words out. The feeling was made even worse when Kate didn’t respond right away. Slowly turning around he looked up towards Kate’s beautiful face her sapphire blue seems having locked on him. Her soft pink lips slightly open exposing a few of her pearly white teeth. She seemed to be in a state of shock. In truth that was the best way to describe Kate’s current condition. She had been honest when she said marriage was something she had never thought much about. Getting to explore the main lands was more of her subject matter of choice. Now that Brian had asked her though she found her mind flooded with a few thousand thoughts all at the same time.
Kate took in a rather long breath of air and swallowed. Remembering that Brian had mentioned priorities earlier. She needed to do just that get her thoughts in the right order and the first thing she needed to take care of was to answer the rather nervous little man that she held in her hand. On more then one level now. “ I, I would love to.” Brian wanted to jump for joy and pass out all at once. The joy he felt welling up inside of him so over whelmed his mind he would have rushed and kissed Kate’s lips if it was in his power. As that wasn’t within his ability he did the only thing he could do and fell to his knees. Placing a kiss on the surface of Kate’s hand. Kate let out a slight giggle at Brian’s antics. Lifting what she supposed was now her little fiancee to her lips she covered his entire form in a kiss.

“ That’s wonderful. Kate you don’t know what that means to me. I do love you.” Kate was rather surprised with herself at the moment. She was holding herself together far better then she thought she would have. She was happy incredibly happy but it didn’t manifest in the same burst of emotion and actions which normally came with such joy. Rather, she felt warmth inside of herself. At last Brian began to get a hold of himself. “ I just wish I could offer you a ring at the moment but well. I couldn’t exactly sneak a ring in my pocket or afford one large enough for you.” A slight giggle escaped Kate.

“ Yeah, I imagine it would be quite difficult to find a ring for me.” Kate shut her eyes for a moment and tilted her head to the side. “ Of course that is only the start when it comes to adjustments both of us are going to make. If you really want to go through with this. Also I need to find out if I am even a citizen or what. I know I was born in the states but well I can’t even be sure if they consider me human anymore. Still, this is wonderful.” Brian couldn’t feel depressed now despite what Kate said being very true. He was certain they would find a way to work this out.
“ Well that just means we will have to do some extra planning. Anyway even if the state doesn’t recognize such a marriage. I will just be glad so long as I can be with you.” Kate slowly began to close her fingers around Brian. Blocking out the light as she did so, only stopping when her fingers where nearly a foot from being entirely shut.

“ I suppose that means you really are mine now and I am yours. So where should we start our preparations?”


“ The logical thing I imagine would be to inform Sheila. She could help in the planning at the least. Also we need to find out what you are going to be doing for the next little while.”

“ All right we can talk to her later. Not right now though. Amy is with Sheila right now since well she wanted some time to think. I wonder if it would be possible for us to actually have a wedding.”

“ Of course. I can invite my family and you could have Sheila and Micheal come. I don’t know about an actual wedding dress since well your clothing has always been a little sparse. Also I suppose it wouldn’t be a good idea to have you walking around to much. Still, I can’t wait until I introduce you to my family. I imagine they will be quite shocked.” Kate couldn’t help but think Brian seemed more eager about the idea of marriage then she did.
“ Well I hope you will introduce them to me your parents before then. It is going to take a while after all. I think we first need to find out just what I am going to do once I get to the states. I wonder how I am going to brake away from my parents.”

“ Parents?” Brian gave Kate a curious glance clearly not realizing who she was actually referring to.

“ The military has taken care of me all this time but after this I still can’t be sure what is going to happen. I plan on making my way to the states wether they like it or not. It is just that as the day approaches I find myself worrying about things like food and clothing. I don’t exactly have a job after all. I doubt there is one that could really allow me to be entirely independent.”

“ Kate. What about being paid for all the testing that was done on your body? Surely they owe you something for all of that. Also there is the fact that your condition is a direct result of their experiments. Even without all of that I can’t help but think you would be entitled to some benefits from the technology they developed from your body.” Kate grew silent for a moment. With everything that had been going on she hadn’t stopped to consider that. The testing had been a part of her life she had never really considered it as anything more then a medical check up. She knew that wasn’t the case though. She had been a test subject.

“ You know you’re right. I am going to have to talk to Sheila about that one. See just what can be done. I doubt they will cooperate but well. Even if this doesn’t work out. Surely they wouldn’t risk simply cutting me loose. After all.” Brian watched as Kate’s head turned clearly glancing back towards the facility. He had to agree with her there. After that display of power they couldn’t very well risk Kate simply wondering around the nation. Really the only options Brian could imagine the government having only a few choices. Those being to try to contain her again, try to kill her which would be more likely or take care of her. Brian didn’t consider the first two very likely especially since no one really knew what it would take to kill Kate. Which meant it was even less likely that they could contain her.

“ Kate aren’t you a little worried that near the end someone might try something desperate. Like blowing up the entire island?” Kate glanced down at Brian and gave a slow shake of her head.

“ I don’t think so. If they wanted to risk using a nuclear weapon on me it would most likely have been at sea or would be at sea. Unless of course they hoped to salvage some of the materials from the facility and hoped Sheila could lure me back. That is one reason I am glad Sheila is here. She can keep an eye on the soldier for any stranger behavior. That is also why your going to ride back to the states with her. If they do try using an atomic weapon on me that is when it is most likely to happen as far as I can figure.” Brian didn’t like Kate’s statement one bit. The idea of letting her swim back alone didn’t set well with him at all.

“ Kate. You can’t be serious. I can’t just leave you alone.” Kate couldn’t help but let out a slight giggle. After all it seemed Brian had forgotten just whom he was dealing with.

“ Brian. Unlike you I may be able to survive a nuclear blast. It might not even be able to hurt me. Since nothing half that powerful has ever been used against me. There is no way of knowing. It is safer for both of us if I make the journey on my own. I don’t think the military would try something so drastic but it is better safe then sorry.” Brian desperately wanted to protest he didn’t like the idea of leaving Kate alone. However, he could see the wisdom in her words. It would be safer for the two of them if she did travel alone after all there was no way he could protect her.

“ Damn it. Well I guess there has to be a down side to every relationship.” Brian let out a rather long sigh and seemed rather disheartened for a moment.

“ What would that be?”

“ I can’t provide for you or protect you. I couldn’t even begin to.” Kate grinned and lifted Brian to her lips once again engulfing his form in a kiss. When she moved him back she only moved her hand a few yards from her lips. Meaning she was still very close to Kate’s mouth. The occasional burst of air from her noes ruffling his hair. While her breath swirling around him made his close ruffle. A wonderful if peaceful display of her physical superiority.

“You probably realized that whenever we first met. Anyway I never put much stock in such a old-fashioned idea. As the stronger of us I should be the one to protect you.”

“ I guess trying to apply conventional ideas to such a exceptional person is pretty silly. After all I imagine I am the first person with a fiancee that could hold him in her hand.”

“ Well you’re the only person that I know of and I don’t even have to use my entire hand. Anyway, there are more important things you can do for me. Such as being there for me. Just like you are now. Like when you came to check up on me and comforted me despite everything that happened.” Brian felt quite content with himself at the sound of Kate’s praise.

“ I am just glad I could do something for you.” Kate grew silent for a moment. Considering her next corse of action. She finally made up her mind.

“ There are other things you can do for me you know.” Brian was quite curious what Kate meant as despite her smile her face began to form into a blush.

“ What is that?”

“ Oh you will have to wait until later on to find out. For now what do you say we go and watch some television?” Brian would have normally agreed however Kate had gotten his curiosity now and he wasn’t going to simply back down.

“ Come on now Kate don’t leave me waiting. What do you have in mind?”

“ Not saying. You made me wait for a while today you know. Now it is your turn.” Brian continued to protest for some time. Though Kate simply ignored him as she stood up and made her way back to her room.
******************************************************************************

Brian set silently having finally given up on convincing Kate to tell him just what she had planned. Just became fiancees a few moments ago and she was already keeping secrets from him. Well it wasn’t a really big deal after all Kate did say she would tell him later. Now he found himself watching her computer screen waiting for any commercial that might hint at her arrival. They had seen several that could have, all of them detailing the benefits brought on by genetic engineering and the militaries research. However, Kate didn’t watch enough television to know if it was actually hinting at what had created her. Brian for his part simply couldn’t be sure as he had often seen such adds. Especially when some group was trying to get a law passed that was border line with the species preservation act.

At last Kate switched to a news station where something happened neither of them had prepared for. The reporter was interviewing a spoke person for the US military about the recent disappearance of several soldiers. Kate had switched to the station some time after the conversation had started so they didn’t get to catch the people’s names. “ So you won’t tell us what killed these mean?”

“ Unfortunately that information is classified. As a matter of security those men lost during the facilities.” The man grew silent for a moment as if rethinking what he was about to say. “ We regret that they will have to be simply listed as killed while in the line of duty. I realize that this will be difficult but we can’t give more information then this.” The reporter grew silent for a moment.

“ Was everyone at the facility killed or did some survive?”

“ Once again that isn’t something I can divulge at the moment.” The report went on for a while longer. Apparently they only thing that could be discussed was indeed these soldiers where dead. The reason for their bodies becoming unrecoverable was listed as exposer to a dangerous biological agent. Which Brian supposed was technically correct. After all he could think of few compounds more dangerous then Kate’s stomach acid considering what she could digest.

“ But general surely you realize that you can’t simply say it was a matter of national security when dealing with the deaths of several hundred men.” Kate and Brian where silent as the man which had been revealed to be a general of some rank danced around various questions, answered very few and openly refused to answer several others. Eventually the program switched from the conversation and began to discuss a few of those reported as dead. Of coursed they focused on the most exceptional cases. Those that where considered as living the most up right lives. Even though Kate hadn’t known the names of those she had taken out of the world she knew it was about her. After all how many incidents are there. Where one loses so many soldiers and equipment while no one is around to see it.

Brian felt himself growing concerned as he wondered how affect the family testimonials would have upon Kate. How their lives where cut short. As well as the promises those lives had once held. Detailing their plans for after the military or how bravely they had served their nation. Along with the families commentary came friends and even generals speaking to the fallen’s credit. Looking up Brian was surprised by what he saw on Kate’s face. Not sadness or anger but what appeared to be utter indifference. It was odd but this brought him a grate deal of relief. “ You know I wonder how many of those people really know what their child or brother was really doing. Do such news reports always ignore the flaws?”

“ Well this is just me but I think so. If you notice everyone that is murdered is always such a wonderful person. That or they where going to get out of what ever illegal activity they where involved in. That is unless of course the media decides that the person who killed them was actually a hero.” Even as he spoke, Brian couldn’t help but think he was lying to Kate to some extent. Even if what he had said was true he also realized that Kate had most assuredly killed some truly good people. That perhaps they had simply had momentary lapse in judgement or chose to die defending their country. He didn’t want to point this out to Kate though.

“ Thanks for saying that Brian but I know your holding back. Even with my lack of dealings with the outside world I have to think a few of those where truly moral people. They just didn’t have all the information in regards to their situation. Still even then I can’t bring myself to feel bad over it. They did what they felt they had to do and I did what I needed to do.” Kate seemed to consider her next statement for a moment. Wondering if it was needed to be honest with Brian or if she was just going to give him unneeded information. “ To be honest I kind of enjoyed it. Getting to use my body to its full limits and show them just how powerless they are compared to me it was intoxicating. I carried on even after I had met my body’s needs. To feel what I could do. They where just stranger’s random faces that I didn’t know and didn’t care about. Only those that I remembered even seemed to register as people to me.”

Brian was brought right back to his conversation with Sheila about Kate’s conditioning. It really made since, it would nearly be impossible for someone with Kate’s psyche to do what she had done if she had viewed them as people. Even after everything they had done to her. Thus when she decided to act she simply quite viewing them as people. It was a necessary part of her conditioning at least that is how they justified it. Brian found himself lightly patting Kate’s massive thigh which he was currently setting on. Unsure of just how to sum up his current feelings. It finally just came out. “ I am just glad you are all right. Though, do you want to know something that scares me just a little?” Kate seemed to grow nervous at Brian’s question. Unsure of just what it might be.

“ Well now that you asked it beats living in suspense I imagine.” Brian lowered his head a bit.

“ I hate to admit it but a part of me wishes I had been there to see. Not to see people dying of course. Still I would have loved to see you in action what you are truly capable of.” Brian tensed up for a moment unsure of how Kate would respond to this. He felt her massive finger brush against his back a few times as she lightly petted him.

“ I suppose that means you and I where made for one another. What do you feel though? Whenever you watch this and hear the families talking. I know you said I was your concern but back then you didn’t know anything about them. Now while watching this report and you learn about them, what do you feel?” Brian took a while to consider this. So many lives had been lost that it couldn’t be covered up considering that they where military lives this was truly staggering. He was currently setting on the thigh of the woman that had cut their lives short and in a horrific though rather swift manner except in a few cases. What did he feel though?

“ I feel content. I am setting here with the woman I love and I feel as if my world is complete at the moment.”

“ You’re not worried that I am capable of causing such destruction? That I might harm you one day.” Brian gave a slight shake of his head.

“ It would be far more harmful for me if I tried to leave you. Also, Kate I trust you. Ever since I started coming to visit you more and more often. I had to resolve myself to leaving my life in your hands. After all who has ever had as much of a physical advantage in a relationship then you have? So I resolved that I would trust you.” Kate scooped Brian up a few moments later. Lifting him up he found himself deposited between her massive breast. A playful grin on her face as she looked down at him.

“ Another special adjustment you had to make for our relationship?”
“ Yeah, of course you don’t need to talk like I am the only one that has made adjustments. I mean after all how many women would really stay with a guy that couldn’t even begin to provide for me.” Brian felt a sudden rush of air run over him as Kate gently blew on him.

“ Don’t worry it doesn’t bother me. I rather like being the stronger physically I have to. After all can, you imagine me trying to find a guy that could provide for me let alone protect me? It just wouldn’t be practical. So you don’t need to worry about safe guarding me or defending my honor. I wouldn’t want you getting injured in a fight that I could end in a flick.”

“ Hey now surely you wouldn’t expect me to just let someone insult you. I can at least defend your honor.” Kate couldn’t help but chuckle causing Brian to bounce lightly.

“ I want you to promise me that you will never do such a thing. If someone is silly enough to insult me and I feel that relation is appropriate. Then you just let me take care of them. If I find out you got in a fight over me, I will have to turn you on your stomach and give that rear of yours a few flicks.” Brian gave the side of Kate’s breast a smack.

“ Well rats I my male ego really doesn’t have any place in this relationship.” Kate seemed have a moment of thought.

“ So I suppose we agree to be totally devoted to each other. I am yours and you are mine.” Brian gave his head a nod.

“ Yeah so long as you want me. I won’t leave you for anything, Kate. Even if my family can’t accept just who I am engaged to. I still plan to go through with this. Even if the entire world can’t accept it I just want to be with you.”

“ Even if the entire world thought of me as a monster?”

“ Even then.” Kate bit her lip for a moment as if thinking. Brian realized she was about to ask him a question that made her nervous.

“ What if I turn out to be a monster though? After all I did enjoy. Well I enjoyed leveling this place.”

“ Then I guess I will just have to love a monster.” Brian rolled over onto his side and proceeded to rap as much of his arms around Kate’s breast as he could. An utterly insignificant amount but Kate realized what he was trying to do. Kate proceeded to place her right hand over Brian completely inclosing him in darkness. She wasn’t certain just how serious he was but she believed him. Brian simply continued to snuggle up against Kate’s massive breast as he was inclosed in darkness. He could feel a slight bit of movement and realized Kate was leaning against the wall. Most likely the one that separated her room from the ocean. It was one of the few walls sturdy enough to safely take her weight after she had torn such a large chunk of the building’s roof and one of its walls out. The two didn’t bother speaking to one each other for some time but rather enjoyed one another’s company.
******************************************************************************

Brian set atop Kate’s room while she lay on the ground. Half her body sticking out the massive doors. Looking up the two of them watched as the helicopter that carried Amy began to fly away from the facility. “ So do you think she is going to come back for another visit.”

“ I don’t really know she has a lot to consider. I mean I told her every detail of what I had done. She has a lot of things to consider.” Brian sensed that the mood might dampen and as he was unwilling to allow that to happen just at the moment he had to say something.

“ Yeah you women are something else. You take an awfully long time to make up your minds.” Kate glanced up at Brian but didn’t say anything as she watched the helicopter head off. At last when it was far enough away that even her eyes could no longer see it she began to make her way out of her room. Brian glanced down at the wonderful view of Kate crawling across the ground. Her adorable rear as it slowly exited the building. He had the sudden impulse to jump and see if he could land on her but realized that even if he did he would most likely be seriously injured. Kate took her time standing up to her full height, the night air feeling wonderful against her skin.

Brian could feel the warmth of Kate’s hand as it neared him and engulfed him. Closing him off from the world. He wondered just what was going on as Kate proceeded to inclose him entirely in her fingers. A moment later he could feel the now very familiar sensation of movement at high speeds. Kate was walking but she didn’t bother opening her hand opting to keep Brian completely locked off from the outside world. Brian didn’t bother questioning what Kate was doing though he wondered if this had something to do with what she wanted to tell him earlier. That or perhaps she was planning on paying him back for what he had just said. He hoped it was the secret. Kate kept a nice leisurely place proceeding to hum to herself with each step. She wanted to put some distances between herself and the remains fo the facility.
As Kate made her way across the island, she kept a careful eye out for any activity. She didn’t want anyone around. At last she came to a spot she felt was suitable. It wasn’t the spot she had spoken to Brian earlier no that region wasn’t level enough in her opinion. She had opted for a bit of beach that was a great enough distance from the facility that she felt no one could hear her speaking. Slowly settling herself in the sand she proceeded to lower her hand between her legs and open her palm. Allowing Brian to stumble out much to his surprise.

Brian was a bit surprised when Kate opened her fingers and twisted her hand so that he found himself rolling down her massive fingers. She had been careful not to harm him but it served to truly disorient him. By the time he had come to rest in the warm sand below he was more then a little dizzy. Kate just smiled down at Brian’s little form as he took the time to try and get his bearings. Reaching up she slowly hefted her long brown hair, letting it fall back to its original resting place in waves and continuing to stretch her massive arms. Arms that seemed as if they could reach the stars. “ I think this spot is private enough.”

“ For what?” Brian gave a slight start when Kate’s massive finger embedded itself in the soft sand a few yards away. Slowly Kate began to draw a spiral around him.

“ I was thinking we might be able to have some fun. Why don’t you strip down for me? I would for you but well I am not wearing much as is.” Brian had to agree with that, thanks to the difficulty in cleaning her clothing Kate had warn a bikini or simply her underwear the entire time he was there. Of course in Kate’s case they where essentially the same garment except for looks. Kate continued to move her finger in the sand in an ever widening spiral, leaving massive rifts in the beach. As she watched, Brian undressing Kate began to direct the path even more so. As Brian got down to his briefs he looked around him, noting how Kate had surrounded as Brian looked around he realized she had formed a path. Slowly leading closer and closer to her until he noted a few strands of her air.

Kate had taken a few of her the longer strands of her hair and moved them so that they where in front of her. Bending over a bit, she was able to allow the silken thread to touch upon the sand. Brian quickly realized what he was meant to do and began to run around the spiral that Kate had made with a single finger. Brian quickly made his way around the spirals the whole time being reminded of Kate’s shear scale, the fact that he had to literally run a corse she could mark out with her finger. The gap between each groove was several feet in width and at least eight feet deep. He could have jumped over the tiny gaps but chose not to as he came to the end. “ Let us see if you are any better at climbing then you where the last time you tried to scale me.”

Brian didn’t bother wasting any breath on words but proceeded to take hold of Kate’s hair strand. Giving a slight jump he began to pull his weight upward. As Brian began to climb her hair Kate made sure to keep a hand near him, the entire time should he lose his grip and fall. Kate wanted to be certain she could snatch him from the air before his rate of fall could reach a level that would actually hurt him. Brian was grateful for his exercise routine, having dropped quite a few pounds and replaced it with lean muscle. He didn’t have the same burden he had to carry previously while at the same time having a leaner and more fit body. His increased stamina was also proving quite useful as he comprehended just how long of a climb he had.

It helped that Kate’s hand was always near by as it took away the fear of running out of energy away. Should he grow to tired he could rely on her to prevent him from falling to his death. “ You know I almost forgot to give you an incentive to try your hardiest. Let me think what would be a good way to inspire you?” Kate seemed to put some serious thought into this though Brian knew she was just teasing him. “ Well lets first see what are you willing to wager little one? Incase you can’t scale such a mighty mountain?”

Brian had to think in between breaths of air. He wanted to conserve as much energy as he possibly could and that went for mental as well. “ That is a tough one.” Brian took in a breath of air as he pulled himself up a bit more.

“ Well then. I will tell you what. If you can make it to my breast then we can do what I have in mind. If you don’t then you’re obviously not ready to move onto that and we can try something lighter.” Brian took a moment to catch his breath as he looked up towards Kate’s chest.
“ What is the something lighter?”

“ Sorry no telling little one I am going to leave you to wonder. I will say this I hope you manage to make the climb I think you will enjoy it. There is a reason after all I felt we should travel all the way out here.” That was all Brian needed to know. After all as he had said before he trusted Kate and that included in being able to judge what he would enjoy. Kate chuckled a bit but tried not to move to much as Brian seemed to redouble his efforts. “ Be careful there isn’t any rest stops along this climb.” Brian gave a nod of his head but refused to talk. He wasn’t going to waste any of his breath. His objective was to make it to Kate’s bountiful bust and that was exactly what he planned on doing. One thing was apparent. Kate was just as eager for him to succeed as he was. The fact that she wasn’t doing anything to hinder his progress made that extremely clear.

Brian was grateful that Kate didn’t expect him to climb to the top of her head but he could call it at her bust. Considering that the strand of Kate’s hair he was holding onto was somewhere around 300 feet long this shortening of his journey was most welcomed. He was also grateful for the subject matter at the moment as Kate’s hair was against her skin. It gave him a wonderful opportunity to look over her sculpted body. As Brian made his way up Kate’s side he couldn’t help but look over the solid wall of her stomach. Kate’s abs where clearly defined underneath her soft skin. The smooth muscles being nearly perfectly suited too long distance running or swimming.

Her thighs showed the same level of development once he had made it far enough up to glance down at them. Very smooth sleek muscles underneath her soft skin, as her legs where currently stretched out to either side of her Brian could see how truly toned Kate’s legs where. Even while Kate’s legs where relaxed he could make out clear muscle definition and could just guess at what would happen if Kate actually tensed her legs. Continuing upward he noted Kate’s biceps as her hand continued to rise with him. The muscle barely beginning to lift up from her skin as her arm moved upward. Suddenly the tiny muscle swelled razing up from Kate’s arm. Though it still held a smooth flow it made it clear, this was the arm of a very physically active young woman. “ I wonder if your muscles are proportionally larger then mine now.” Brian suddenly felt the bit of hair lifted upward as Kate brought him to eye level.

Kate took her time looking Brian over. He had truly made a great deal of progress since they first met. Spinning him around slowly by gently blowing across him, Kate finally lowered Brian back to her side. “ You should go swimming more often little one. Your legs are showing a great improvement but your upper body still isn’t quite up too par.” Brian just smiled and continued his climb. Kate’s breath had actually helped him a bit as despite the cold night air he had begun to warm up. He had to admit though his abs weren’t as defined as Kate’s yet neither was his arm.

“ At least my legs are close to being on par with yours.” Brian found himself shaken by a soft laugh from Kate. “ All right proportionally on part with yours.”

“ Not even close little one. Your legs may simply look like they are on par with mine but that is just it. I don’t know if anyone told you this but the original procedure was meant to increase strength. Trust me if I was your size you still couldn’t best me physically.”

“ So just how strong are you then?” Brian continued his climb while talking now having gotten a pattern down for climbing, breathing and speaking.


“ I don’t really know little one. All I do know is even at this size a MOAB or bunker buster would have been able to seriously injure me if I was simply big. Instead they simply bounce off me like everything else seems to.” Kate and Brian considered a light conversation throughout his climb. Mostly focusing on the unknowns of her body. This conversation was meant mostly to distract Brian from his slowly building fatigue. As much as he admired Kate’s body she realized that if he focused only on it then her may be discouraged by the length of his journey.

******************************************************************************

Brian glanced across the bountiful landscape before him. He had at last made it so that he was just above Kate’s right breast. Pulling himself up a few more feet, he wondered the just what would be the best way to climb upon those majestic slopes. Kate felt herself grow excited as Brian began to swing upon her single strand of hair. He really had come a long way since when she first asked him to climb her. Now she couldn’t help but muse how cute he looked as he got up more momentum by pushing off of her. Apparently he wanted to insure that he landed between her breast and didn’t end up rolling off the side. He didn’t need to worry much though now that he had made it so far Kate wouldn’t have had the heart to not reward him. After all she was looking forward to their more intensive games herself.

At last Brian released Kate’s hair as he swung. Sending himself air born his feet touched down on the interior of Kate’s breast though he was not able to get his footing. Soon he found himself tumbling down the side of that wonderfully soft slope to land square in-between Kate’s breast. Kate was unable to hide her amusement at the site of Brian tumbling down the side of her breast only come to rest within her cleavage. As she laughed at the show her little one had accidently put on her. Brian found himself enjoying the sensation of Kate’s breast lightly shaking with her laughter. At last Kate calmed down and wore a oddly warm yet seductive smile on her face. “ Well congratulations little one. I suppose your ready to find out just what I had planned for today.”

Brian simply shook his head. Now that he had finished climbing he wanted some time to catch his breath. Kate smiled and proceeded to run a finger down the interior of her breast. Starting at Brian’s feet. The light parting of flesh allowing him to slide down between her flesh slightly. At last she came to her bikini top and pulled it away from herself. Brian thought Kate might slip him into her top but instead she proceeded to remove her finger and reach behind herself. A moment later her top slackened and he felt her breast part every so slightly yet he didn’t fall through. Kate’s breast where firm enough to support themselves and a weight as minuscule as Brian’s had no chance of forcing its way through. Kate took her time sliding off her bikini top making sure it fell to the ground below.

Brian could hear the impact of the material upon the sand. The intent of Kate’s actions where clear. Even such a tiny peace of clothing to her. Had such weight that should he be caught beneath its falling mass it would be his end. Kate gave her breast a shake once the garment was free the motion causing Brian to settle more deeply between her mountainous peaks.


“ Kate you truly are magnificent.” Kate didn’t bother answering but proceeded to reach between her breast. Wrapping Brian in her fingers she removed his tiny form as she slowly leaned back. The sand gave way to Kate’s horrific weight causing her to sink into its depths, until enough had been compressed to support her titanic form. Brian found himself lowered down so that he was set upon those wonderful abs he had been admiring before.

“ Don’t worry little one, after you climbed so far to reach them I am not just going to remove you from your perch. Unless I planned on you going somewhere else. After all you must be getting a little tired of my tits by now.”

“ Kate I don’t think I could ever get tired of your wonders.” Kate proceeded to place her hands in front of herself. Inter twining her massive fingers she squeezed inward upon her breast lifting them slightly. This had the effect of making her already massive endowments seem all the greater.

“ I am glad you enjoy them so much but really there is other part of me I want explored. Not just yet though. First I want you to explore me more completely first. So where would you like to start exploring?” Brian seemed to think on this for a moment. Realizing that if he started with Kate’s wonderful breast he might not have the will power to pull himself away. He chose to avoid this area as first he wanted to show Kate he adored her entire body.

“ How about that cute rear of yours?” Kate answered Brian by reaching down and retrieving his little form. Rolling over onto her stomach she lowered herself more quickly then she normally would have. Her weight and rate of fall resulting in the sound of a rather impressive impact. As she forced her breast deeply into the ground leaving quite the sizable imprint. Kate was going to set Brian upon her back at first but changed her mind at the last second and set him down upon her head. Amongst the silky soft curls of her lovely golden brown hair.

“ You will have to climb down from there. Hope you enjoy yourself Brian.” Brian didn’t bother responding but proceeded to make his way throughout Kate’s velvet locks. Looking down the length of her body he noted how her bikini was little more then a thong. The back seeming to vanish between her firm cheeks. The site was encouraging but the travel was difficult. Though Kate’s hair was very soft, it was also very strong and most importantly incredibly heavy. This proved to be a minor impediment though as Brian soon discovered it was easier to walk across the top of Kate’s hair then trying to force his way through it. His feet occasionally slipping on a loose strand. Each stumble and fall reminding him of just how soft Kate’s hair was yet strong enough that only she seemed to have the strength brake even a single strand.
As he came to the back of Kate’s head Brian got down on his hands and knees. Wrapping his arms around two strands of hair he began to make his way down. Until at last. His feet came to rest upon Kate’s back. Though he still had a ways to go before he would be out of the reach of Kate’s flowing mane. The hair was thinner now as there where not as many strands focused in the same area. This meant it was easier to force his way through however Brian couldn’t walk atop Kate’s hair anymore. Brian suddenly felt a rush of movement and was swept off his feet pulled along with Kate’s hair but only for a slight distance. Kate had turned her head in order to watch his progress. The same warm smile that he had seen while resting between her breast still adorning her face.

“ Oops sorry about that Brian. I guess your not as sure footed as I thought you where.”

“ Well. The waves back hear are pretty powerful.” The analogy was pretty accurate as Brian once again began to make his way through the sea of Kate’s hair. As Brian finally made it out of the silken ocean. He was grateful for the smooth travel. One thing was certain Kate was very demanding physically. Of course that was to be expected after all he had to play his part in their games as well. Walking across her smooth skin, Brian upon an impulse got down upon his hands and knees. Placing a kiss on her back he could hear Kate let out a sigh. Following the pattern he didn’t bother standing back up but proceeded to crawl across back. Every few moments bending down to deposit another kiss. Brian had heard of certain pilgrims following a similar routine when traveling to a holy land. Looking up he decided the view of Kate’s wonderful toned rear was worth of such status. Though it was nothing compared to the wonders of her chest.

Kate loved the admiration of her massive body. The fact that Brian was given attention to as much of her massive form as he could possibly cover delighting her to no end. As Brian continued this epic journey across the vast plain of Kate’s back. He noted a slight shifting. Kate was growing excited quite rapidly and had begun to move her hips slightly pressing them into the sand while her breast where rubbed against the harder earth beneath. Kate was grateful she had thought to remove her bra. As it allowed her to get more feeling to her breast. Brian’s actions where painfully slow and delightful. At last Brian completed the first track of his journey as he made it to the top of Kate’s buttock. Without hesitation he leaned forward and placed a kiss as well as a quick lick on her skin.
Kate let out an excited help as she felt Brian tiny tongue move across her skin leaving the slightest bit of moisture. Jerking upward slightly she sent Brian toppling backwards a bit. Brian didn’t dash strait back to her rear though but the moment he stopped moving he made the journey once again each time remembering to place a kiss. He hadn’t been sent very far back though and was back at Kate’s rear in three kisses. As he climbed onto Kate’s right cheek. Brian began to squeeze the flesh noting the slight difference in texture between her toned tush and the texture of her skin. As Brian considered his options to showing Kate just, how much he loved her tush. He opted to make his way to the center of her cheek. Working his way outward he tried to massage every last bit of her wonderful skin while leaving as many kisses as he could as well as the occasional lick. At the same time his excitement building along with Kate’s.

Kate glanced back at Brian periodically watching to see how much progress he had made. As she did, Kate couldn’t be certain if she wished for Brian to speed up or to continue his slow pace. As she felt the warmth growing throughout her body and in particular between her legs she placed her finger in her mouth. Lightly biting down on her index finger to help resist the urge to reach back and give Brian a guided tour of her rear. This of course brought up other questions. Thanks to their difference in size Brian could give such a extreme amount of attention to any part of her body. However, that left the other parts utterly deprived which was exactly how Kate’s breast felt at the moment. Of course perhaps she had just spoiled her babies after all they got to spend so much time with Brian as their prisoner.

As Brian came to the side of Kate’s rump. He peeked over between the checks and finally located Kate’s bikini bottom. Considering his options for making his way across to the other side Brian to slide down between Kate’s cheeks remembering to place a few kisses there before climbing up onto Kate’s other cheek beginning the process anew. As Brian finished with Kate’s rear, he considered asking for Kate to roll over but remembered one area he had yet to give attention to. Sliding down the delightful though slight heal of Kate’s rump he began to make his way along the back of Kate’s massive legs. Kate’s well-toned thighs providing more then enough walking room for anyone of regular stature.

Of course Brian wasn’t actually walking but continued to crawl. Kate in the mean time kept herself as still as possible considering the stimulation. She hadn’t worried while Brian was atop her rump as he had more room. While on her legs however she worried, she might shake him off just a little at least. Brian noted how much harder it was to truly affect the skin upon Kate’s legs. The muscle underneath proved to be far more toned then expected and his hands didn’t sink in nearly as much as with her buttocks and that had been very little in itself. Suddenly Brian felt himself bounce slightly into the air as Kate lightly flexed her thigh muscle. Kate was looking over her shoulder at Brian. Every time he made the mistake of stopping his progress she would begin tensing her legs causing Brian to bounce backwards slightly.

Brian realized what was going and quickly adapted his strategy. As nice as Kate’s toes where he preferred the view provided when he glanced over his shoulder. Since this was when Kate would flex her leg and bounce him he changed to crawling backwards. Which meant every time he would glance up he would be afforded a wonderful view of Kate’s back. Kate couldn’t help but let out a giggle in response to this. Finally giving her rear a slight shake though it shook Brian up quite a bit. “ I take it you like my little rear?”
Brian took a risk and hoped that Kate wouldn’t bounce him while he was talking to her. “ It is a true work of art.” Kate reached back and placed a hand on her right but cheek, squeezing the flesh Brian noted at last her skin truly seemed to be affected by something. It seemed that perhaps only Kate’s own fingers held enough strength truly have any affect upon her lovely skin. Kate didn’t say anything neither did Brian as he admired the pose. At last though he continued his journey making his way all the way down to Kate’s ankle. Kate realized that Brian would probably give her other leg the same attention. However, at the moment there where other parts of her body who where crying for their turn.

“ I think you have spent more then enough time back there little one.” Kate slowly raised up as if she was going to set on her haunches. This didn’t happen though as she straitened up simply so she could reach back to retrieve Brian. After giving him a few moments to admire the firm buttocks he had so admiringly praised hover above him. As Kate wrapped Brian in her fingers’ she once again rolled over so that she was on her back. Settling Brian back down she placed him right in the middle of her stomach. Brian glanced around the landscape surrounding him and found himself at a loss for where he should start. He had been focusing on one of her wonderfully sculpted limbs a moment ago. This brought the realization that he hadn’t given Kate’s arms any real attention or her hands that had been so gracious to hold him gently so many times.

“ Kate could you set me on the sand please?” Kate was fairly curious just what Brian had in mind but did as she was asked. Curiously she watched as immediately after being set down Brian ran back towards her hand. As Brian made his way over to those massive digits, he was grateful that he could at least climb upon them. It wasn’t much but at least he could do something himself. Once on he proceeded to plant a kiss at the tip of each of Kate’s fingers considering those are what she used to pick him up with. He wanted to show them he was grateful for all the gentle rides. Kate continued to watch though having her fingers kissed wasn’t nearly as stimulating as what Brian had been doing earlier. It was none still a nice gesture which she appreciated.

“ That feels nice, but how about placing some kisses here.” Suddenly the surface Brian had been standing on began to move and he found himself dumped out upon Kate’s face. Landing upon her massive closed lips. Lips that could nearly engulf his entire body and would indeed cover his entire form if Kate puckered them. Looking down at the soft pink surface, Brian found himself captivated for a few moments by the thought of what was beneath. Teeth nearly as large as he was and a tongue that was as large as some buildings. A cavern that could hold several dozen lives and a void that could end them just as easily. As if in a daze Brian leaned down and planted a tiny kiss on Kate’s bottom lip and her upper. Reaching with his arms he began to massage as much of Kate’s soft pastel pink lips as he could.

Kate let out a slight sigh parting her lips ever so slightly. Only enough so that Brian could have slipped a leg between them though not his entire body. The warm air that rushed passed him was oddly pleasant though by now the constant contact with Kate’s skin had made Brian oblivious to the chill in the air and how it was growing colder. Kate’s breath carried a very sweet scent that Brian would have been hard pressed to explain while his mind was so full of distractions. Looking down into that void Brian couldn’t make out the depth thanks to the lack of light both outside and especially inside. He could since movement though, Kate’s massive tongue moving about the interior of her mouth. Lightly brushing against her teeth.

Brian didn’t feel any fear despite knowing what had happened. How if she wanted to Kate could simply open her massive mouth let him fall in and with the smallest bit of effort send him down to the abyss. It was true he had come to trust her completely. A motion behind his back got his attention and Brian turned around to find Kate had taken hold of her breast. Playing with her nipples, Brian noted how Kate’s hands where able to have more of a effect upon her breast then anything he had ever seen. Even cannon fire hadn’t been able to affect those massive mountains anywhere near as much as Kate’s hands where. Yet Kate was being gentle with herself. The ground beneath Brian quaked a bit and Kate’s tongue came out for a moment. Quickly brushing against him and covering him in moisture.

Brian realized he had been so awe struck by the site before him that he had forgotten what he was doing. As Brian once again returned to kissing Kate’s massive lips her mouth slowly drifted shut once again. Until at last Kate’s hand returned to retrieve Brian from her lips so that she could speak. “ Oh that felt nice little one.” Kate’s tongue came out slowly from her mouth. Pressing against Brian ever so lightly the warm, wet mass began to move against his skin. It didn’t take Kate longer to dampen Brian’s entire body nearly turning his underwear see through. “ You taste good little one, would you mind removing those?” Kate proceeded to indicate Brian’s underwear with her massive fingernail.

Brian didn’t care where they fell as he quickly removed his underwear and simply let the garment drop. Kate couldn’t help but be amused by how quickly Brian had complied with her request. It seemed as if he had been waiting to undress the entire time. Lowering Brian down to her chest Kate pressed him against her nipple and slowly began to move his nude form against it. While she did this, her left hand reached into her bikini bottom. Pressing two of her fingers within herself Kate let out a sharp gasp as she took a moment to coat her fingers in her moisture. Withdrawing them she removed Brian from her nipple and began to coat his body. Brian quickly realized what was on Kate’s fingers and actually gave the sticky substance a few licks. “ Does my little one like my nectar?”

“ Very much.”

“ Then you should love this.” Brian suddenly found himself being lowered away from the wonderful view of Kate’s breast. Looking down he was actually surprised to see Kate was holding her bikini bottom open exposing her very moist lips. Lowering Brian down into her bottom Kate pressed his tiny form against her pussy lips. If Kate’s sent had been strong on her fingers, it was all consuming where Brian currently found himself. The bit of her fluid that coated her lips seemed even hotter then what had been on her fingers. The situation was over whelming for Brian as he felt himself being massaged against Kate’s lips. The scent was truly a delight for him and the all consuming warmth felt wonderful. The effect of Kate’s pheromones on his much weaker system and such great abundance plus his proximity was almost over whelming.

Kate didn’t mind Brian lack of movement for the moment as she made use of her right hand to move Brian against her lips. Her left hand came up and began to fondle her massive breast. Lightly squeezing her flesh and pinching her nipples. As the heat within the confined space began to build Brian seemed to at last come to his senses. Slowly he began to move his hands against those massive lips applying a quite gentle touch. This was only until he remembered just who he was dealing with and that in truth his full strength had no chance of parting those lips or hurting Kate. Soon he began to put his all into the effort.

Since Kate was currently holding him against herself, Brian was also able to bring his legs into play. Pressing against Kate’s magnificent pussy lips with all his strength even in his legs. As Kate grew more excited, the rate of flow began to increase and Brian went from being coated with her moisture to being positively soaked. This didn’t slow him down as it only seemed to inspire him to try all the harder. Soon he heard moans beginning to escape from Kate. As Kate grew more passionate, she pulled Brian away from her lips for a moment, reaching into herself with a few fingers and parting her massive petals. Slowly she began to edge Brian towards herself once again her tongue coming out to play along her lips as she anticipated having his little form actually within herself.

Brian was nearly awe struck at the heat he felt the moment Kate’s fingers had opened her lips. The sent became intoxicating and he may very well have rushed forward if it hadn’t been for Kate’s fingers holding him. Any danger that might come with entering into that tunnel had fled from his mind long ago. He was thus shocked when Kate withdrew her fingers before inserting him. Kate took in a long gulp or air, turning her head upwards she had to exert a great deal of will power to regain control of her body. As much as she wanted to have Brian’s tiny form within herself she didn’t feel it was quite the time for that. Though she had every attention of having him inside of herself eventually for the time, she withdrew her fingers.

Brian wondered just what was going on as he was removed from Kate’s lips. A moment later though Kate’s massive fingers released him and he found himself falling to the base of her bikini bottom. The fall was short but it caught him off guard and the incline was steep. A moment later he had slid to the base of Kate’s pussy. Looking up he watched in wonder as Kate withdrew her hand and let the band that held her bottom on snap shut. The material forced Brian against Kate’s flesh but he was relieved to find it hadn’t crushed him. He could indeed move though only very slowly and he doubted away from Kate’s lips. Kate had realized that if she continued to press Brian against herself with her own hand he was going to eventually end up inside of her.

Instead of risking this she withdrew her right hand and put both of her limbs to work massaging her breast. However, she was not yet ready to allow Brian out of the confines of her bottom. Even without moving him the simple knowledge of where he was and his tiny form pressed to her lips was delightful. She was even more pleased when he began to move against her lips using his arms and legs to stimulate her. Brian realized that he had no chance of forcing Kate’s lips apart under his own power. He could still stimulate her though and enjoy himself. Thus, he put himself to work as if he was trying to gain entry. Brian was quite grateful for Kate’s clothing a moment later as Kate suddenly thrust her hips upward. The sudden movement would have easily sent him air born. It was actually beneficially that her clothing didn’t allow him to move very far. He was also grateful that Kate’s skin was so soft despite being resistant as her hips came slamming back down and he landed back on top of her lips.

He had been so consumed in his task he hadn’t noticed how loud Kate’s moan and grown until now. He realized why she wanted to stay so far away from the installation especially with a huge chunk torn from her room. He also wondered if Kate had chosen her garment to insure he couldn’t move around to much despite her bucking body. Pushing out with his arms and legs in an attempt to halt his movement Brian was hit by a true wave of fluids as Kate finally got the release she sought. Her body growing taught as she came soaking Brian completely in her fluids. As the warm fluids soaked his entire being. Brian came soon after words at last both of them growing still. Brian completely soaked in Kate’s fluids while he rested atop her lips.

Kate let out a long sigh as she lay there. Her eyes half closed, finally she began to set up and look down at her damp bikini bottom. Brian lay against Kate’s lips moving his arm and leg slowly continuing to stimulate Kate even after her release. Occasionally he would place a kiss on her moist lips and even lick up some of Kate’s pleasure. He continued to do this even after he felt Kate moving. Kate took her time standing up to her full height, her legs felt some what weak. Looking around she noted the condition of the area they had been in. Kate’s bucking body had ground deeply into the earth even more so when she had stumbled. Looking around the area, she wasn’t overly surprised to find the only garment she could find was her top.

Picking her bikini top up and slipping it back on Kate gave the front of her bottom a little pat. “ Well good night Brian. I hope you like your sleeping arrangements.” Brian didn’t bother to protest he was to tired and in truth he found the particular environment rather pleasant.

“ Good night Kate” was the only thing Brian bothered too utter upon Kate returning to her room and laying down. Kate responded by lightly petting the outside of her bikini bottom pressing Brian lightly into her lips. Folding her arms behind her head, Kate had a huge grin on her face as Brian nodded off.

******************************************************************************

Kate pecked her along the remains of the facility being certain to keep an easy pace and avoid any sudden movement. Brian was still simply soundly snuggled against her lips and she had no desire to wake him up. Though she realized, he would most assuredly need cleaned off the moment he woke up. That was fine with her she just wanted to keep him snuggled against her lips for a while longer. At the moment she was musing over how exhausted Brian must have been from their play. Well she had kept him up an awfully long time. It took Brian a considerable while to cover her entire body in kisses as he had. Well not her entire body. Actually Brian hadn’t come close to covering her entire form in kisses but that was all right the amount he had covered was entirely satisfactory as far as Kate was concerned.

No one had made any mention about what had been going on the previous night though Kate had a feeling they could guess. It actually made her grateful only Sheila, Debra and Brian where comfortable enough with her to actually tease her. Everyone else was far to knew to her to risk such a thing as well as surrounded by the reminders of what had happened before. As Kate looked over the buildings, she had destroyed. She wondered if there was a way that perhaps Brian could take a bath with her when she suddenly remembered the mess hall. She hadn’t thought much of the building since her out burst. Taking a moment to glance around Kate soon realized she had a problem. She had done such a effective job of leveling the place that the building would be quite hard to locate.

Shrugging her shoulders she began to pick her was through the debris once again. As she did this, she noted the workers that had been working on clean up. A few of them had congregated near the destroyed remains of the facility and apparently thought to hide when she walked by. Now that she had revealed she wasn’t simply going to move on but was actively searching the area they quickly dashed out from their hiding spots and away from the area. Unable to resist the urge she soon decided to have some fun with the tiny people though she wouldn’t harm any of them. Pretending not to be aware of their presence she acted as if she was very interested in the buildings in front of them.

Brad cursed his luck, he had spent all his time up until now with the clean up crew and stayed well away from where the giantess liked to travel. Then the one day he felt like investigating the buildings that had not been entirely uprooted and destroyed she decides to do the same. His mind was suddenly taken away from how unlucky he was when a massive shadow moved over him and Kate’s foot slammed down just a few yards in front of him. The force of the impact sending him flying and sprawling onto his back. Groaning he didn’t really have the presence of mind to enjoy the view as he looked up and noticed how close he had just come to being crushed.

Kate glanced down at the tiny figure currently scurrying about. She had been careful to time the moment she actually stepped down to get the most effect without actually injuring him. Well she had knocked the wind out of him but he was other wise okay. Realizing that he might notice her looking at him she quickly placed her foot side by side and proceeded to seem very interested in the nearest building. Taking her time in removing what remained of the building’s roof. She gave him plenty of time to regain himself and start moving once again. Brad, could hardly believe how close he had come to dying and how he had managed to resist shitting himself. Of course he wasn’t out of danger just yet as got back to his feet and took back to running. He was thrown forward a few moments later when a shock wave went throughout the area shaking the buildings.

Kate had stepped down behind Brad though not nearly as close as before. She had however put more force into her step then was required. Watching him roll across the ground she was quite amused by how quickly he regained his footing and returned his hasty retreat. Kate didn’t bother frightening him again though. If she kept it up too long, he might catch onto the fact that she was toying with him. Anyway there was no reason for her to torment him any further. She didn’t want to be to much of a bully. Brad, continued to push himself to run as fast as he could away from Kate’s titanic legs. Unsure wether to be grateful she hadn’t noticed him or terrified. As he felt the rumbling in the ground again, he felt his chest tighten up wanting to scream.

A moment later he did just that. A panicked cry escaping his lips. Brad, had been able to suppress his terror the first two times but upon the third he thought it was truly his end. He was thus surprised when the impact seemed further away then the last one not closer. Glancing backwards he saw Kate lightly strolling away. Letting out a long sigh he stood back up on wobbly legs and dashed away from the area. As he did so he realized that he was going to have to change his underwear when he got back.

Kate couldn’t help but be amused with herself and even begun to wonder what other kinds of fun she could have with the clean up crews. She had to remind herself that she didn’t want to turn herself into an over sized thug. It would be best if she simply left them alone to finish their job. Anyway she had her own things she wanted to take care of. Once again she began picking through the remains of the buildings.



Brian let out a bit of a yawn as he began to come to, the warmth of the area helping to encourage him to wake up. Slowly stretching out his arms he noted the awkward position he found himself in. As well as a residue coating the majority of his skin and hair. Opening his eyes and finding himself in total darkness he finally remembered what had happened last night and Kate’s words. Uncertain of just what to do he realized that Kate must be moving around as he could since her massive motions. Taking a moment to brush off his arms a bit he wondered the best way to get Kate’s attention. He finally decided that enough couples began with a good morning kiss so he opted for kissing the one set of lips he could currently reach.

Kate had a very pleased smile on her face as she held the container up. Having located the mess hall, she had managed to find one of the containers that she once used for a cup. As she glanced, it over she realized that it must have been one of the older ones from even before she met Brian. The main give away was how easily it fit into her hand. Still, it would provide him with more then enough room to get cleaned up. The feeling of movement against her lips took Kate’s attention away from this especially when she felt Brian place a kiss on them. Kate would have liked to keep Brian pressed against herself even longer but realized it probably wouldn’t be a good idea. Reaching into her bikini bottom she retrieved Brian. “ Well good morning to you to.”

Brian shuddered for a moment thanks to the sudden decrease in temperature. The air was quite a bit colder then what he had been experiencing while pressed against Kate. “ Good morning.” Brian quickly noticed that Kate’s left hand was currently occupied by a massive tank. “ What is that for?”

“ Well I figured you would want a bath when you woke up. So I thought I would look into a way for me and you to take a bath together. Well not together but at least I can keep you around.”

“ Sounds good to me. Think we could take one soon? I really want to get cleaned up.” Kate gave a nod of her head.

“ That shouldn’t be a problem lets just head down to the docks. By the way did you sleep well?”
“ Of course I did.” Kate let out a slight chuckle. Of course she knew how long Brian had been asleep after all he had been with her the entire time. She simply felt like asking. “ Kate, is it just me or are things a little active compared to when you usually take a bath. Have you spoken to Sheila yet?” Kate stopped in her tracks a moment later.

“ Ah crap I guess I am not all here just yet. I suppose you would like to hurry and get cleaned up still?” Brian gave a slight nod at which time Kate seemed to think. “ Well to heck with it. Lets go get cleaned up, I can deal with anyone who decides they would to stare.” Kate made certain to raise her voice slightly wanting at least a few people to hear. Brian wasn’t exactly sure just how he should feel about this but he didn’t bother arguing.
******************************************************************************

Brian set on top of one of the buildings as he watched Kate getting his bath ready. The area was surprisingly empty a detail which Brian found some what curious at first. Until realizing that people had probably indeed heard what Kate said. He was grateful after all he wasn’t quite as comfortable with his body as Kate was despite all his progress. Glancing down at his hands he was amazed so many people could flee an area in just the time it took Kate to go back to her room and retrieve some shampoo and soap for him. “ Okay here you go.” Brian suddenly found himself lifted from his perch and set down on the very edge of the tank, his legs already in the water. “ Sorry if it is a little cold.”

“ Don’t worry it isn’t really. Thank goodness it is warm here.” Kate nodded her agreement and watched Brian slide into the water. Brian watched as Kate stood up to her full height. Looking up towards her crotch he couldn’t help but think how he had spent the night trapped between that cloth and Kate. It had been quite the experience and in his opinion quite enjoyable though he enjoyed having the chance to wash himself clean now. Kate wished that she had more on at the moment as she removed her clothing. It was fairly difficult to put on a show when she was wearing so little. Still she noted how despite this Brian seemed totally captivated by her towering form. Brian barely even remembered to swim thanks to the wonder site in front of him. Let alone to actually get down to the business of cleaning himself off.

It was quite obvious to Kate just wear the majority of Brian’s attention was currently focused. Still feeling quite playful, upon undressing Kate slowly lowered herself to insure that Brian’s little bath was right between her knees. The proximity to her majestic body made it rather difficult to see her face thanks to her bountiful bosom. Brian slowly made his way around the rim of his make shift bath tub trying to locate his shampoo. He could have found it rather quickly but at the moment he couldn’t take his mind off the site in front of him. “ Damn it. Now I wish this water was actually cold.” Kate giggled in response to Brian’s comment realizing what problems she was most likely causing him and quite pleased with the results.

“ So Brian now that you have slept in my bra and panties which would you say is your favorite?” Brian took his time considering this as he finally found the soap. Pulling himself up on the side of the container, he seemed to put some serous thought into it.

“ It is hard to say to be honest they both have their perks. Do I really have to chose?”

“ No. We can just flip a coin or something else to decide where you are going to sleep tonight and probably spend some of the day.” Brian was fairly surprised by this. It wasn’t because Kate had stated the matter so factually. It was thanks to the delight he felt at the wonderful news.

“ So I take it you enjoyed keeping me close then?”

“Mmmhmm I especially liked that good morning kiss you gave me. Oh I was wondering how are you feeling physically? I put you threw quite a exercise last night.” Brian took a moment to twist his arm around. The warmth that he had enjoyed all night had helped his body to keep fairly relaxed so he didn’t exactly feel stiff at the moment. Still he doubted that he wanted to push his body to such a extreme any time soon.

“ I feel fine. I don’t know if it would be good to make a climb like I did the other day so soon though. It was a good thing that jog around your little spiral helped me get warmed up.” Kate leaned over Brian’s bath a bit. Turning the water hose up against the underside of her breast. Brian was grateful he was already wet as the water came pouring down after bouncing off Kate’s wonderful monuments.

******************************************************************************

Brian found his surroundings some what strange but quite comfortable. Setting atop Kate’s head was not assuredly a rare experience even for him. The two of them, where currently watching her computer projection looking for anything interest on the news. Neither of them where expecting what was to come next. “ We now take you life to an undisclosed location. Where Helen will be interviewing the results of human experimentation.” Brian wished he could see the look on Kate’s face and find out if she looked as curious as he did. If he could have. Brian would have learned Kate didn’t look so much curious as concerned when the video feed changed.

“ Thanks and we are here with a mister Elliot Morrow who claims to be the result of human experimentation and enhancement conducted by the government. Is this correct sir?”

“ That would be correct Helen.”

“ Would you be willing to tell us just what type of enhancement we are talking about here?” Bird, gave a slight nod of his head. Of course the starting sentences had been planned to allow him to introduce himself.

“ My primary enhancement is my strength however, I also sport improved speed, senses and longevity.”

“ And just about how much are your abilities increased?” Bird seemed to consider this for a few moments.

“ Roughly 10 times that of what they had been previously.” Kate didn’t know what was going on but she felt a sickness in her stomach. She knew this wasn’t going to be good for her.

“ Kate, are you all right you went quiet? Do you know about this?” Kate took in a deep breath of air.

“ I think I helped him escape when I was tearing up the facility. I know it is the same person at least I am very certain they look identical.” Brian didn’t need to ask if that was a bad thing. Turning their attention back to the video, feed a doctor had now taken up the screen along with a computerized view of Bird’s cells again that of a normal human. While they where largely the same where some clear alterations that the doctor was primarily focusing on. As Kate watched the video she silently crossed her fingers and wished she had something to pray to.

How she hoped that the military had gotten hold of Bird first and convinced him to put a good spin on things. However, as the news broadcast continued and they seemed to be intentionally concealing their location Kate didn’t know how likely that was. Even if Bird who had revealed his real first name to be Elliot wasn’t currently working for the military. Then perhaps at least he wouldn’t tell them about what had happened at the facility. Currently they had switched away from the doctor and back to Elliot and Helen would have moved over to a weight set.

“ Kate is that real? Brian was a bit surprised when Kate’s hand came up and lifted him from the top of her head. A moment later he found himself setting in the palm of her right hand while Kate used her left hand to lightly pet on him. He had a feeling that she wasn’t trying to comfort herself so much as she was trying to get comfort from him. The entire time her massive fingers making sure that he stayed right where she had set him. Brian’s question was in response to Bird curling a 300lbs weight and not seeming to show any major signs of effort while doing it. Though it was really small potatoes, well insignificant specs when compared to Kate on the pound for pound level let alone the whole of course. Between the doctor’s statements and now the open display of what he was capable of. They both knew it would get a response out of some people.

“ How many people do you think are really going to believe this?” Brian glanced up at Kate.

“ I really don’t know Kate. It is pretty hard to believe but that is a professional reporter right there and they took samples from him. At least it seems so.” Brian didn’t bother pressing the issue of his question.

“ So what can you tell us about just where you received your treatment and when?” Elliot seemed to take the question into serious consideration.

“ I can’t give the exact date it was around 18 years ago. It is on a little uncharted bit of land a helicopter’s ride away from Florida or in my case a very difficult swim. Where the US military has been conducting human research for several decades now.”

“ What exactly was their purpose and won’t they be upset that you told their secrets?” Bird clearly smirked in response to the question.

“ The objective of the facility is to develop new weapons ones that would be immune to emp’s. Thus, the need for enhancing soldiers a biological weapon without the vulnerability of electrical systems. I suppose this will upset quite a few Generals but the America people have a right to know what the government does with their money. Now as for me, I suppose I am already a dead man.” Helen took her time as if expecting Bird to continue.

“ What do you mean by this? A dead man.”

“ I was one of the first experiments but I refused to play their games. They didn’t kill me up though. Rather I was confined to a cell without trial and used as a test subject. It seems they didn’t approve of the level of free will I had. I suppose they also used that research information to develop an even more deadly weapon. One that seems to have gone out of control which is how I am speaking to you today.”

“ What the hell. I didn’t get any benefits from research conducted on him. I received the exact same treatment he did. It is just my body reacted different. That little rat I was the one that they tested. Once I was created any information that could have been gained from him was inconsequential.” Brian could hear more then a little anger in Kate’s voice. Apparently she didn’t like the allegation that Elliot had helped her in anyway.

“ So just what type of weapon are you talking about?”

“ Another enhanced life form I can’t say if it was human or not but it did carry a human form. For some reason it must have gone berserk. During the mayhem I was able to escape.” Helen nodded her head seeming to follow along with every word.

“ What was this creature like?” Elliot gave a slight shake of his head and seemed to look exceptionally serious. As if he was deeply disturbed by what he had seen.

“ It looked like a young girl though on a scale like nothing I have seen before. She must have been well over five hundred feet tall. To be honest it disturbs me more knowing that then if she had simply looked like a monster. After all who knows perhaps it was some poor young woman they decided to experiment on. They turned her into a monster.”

“ What exactly happened?” Brian could feel heat beginning to radiate from Kate’s skin as Bird related his story. Starting from when the power had been flickering in the facility which Kate realized was either due to her stomping around or actually tearing through the structure.

“ How dare that little runt, I am over 900 feet tall not just 500 and what the hell is he mean. Calling me a monster he has no idea of what they put me through. Of the pain and loneliness I had to endure.” Brian didn’t know what to say that might defuse the situation. He could tell Kate was getting quite angry not just because her voice and the glint in her eyes, but her skin was radiating warmth. He could see the blood pumping as if her body was getting ready for some very serious physical action. Realizing that there probably wasn’t any words that might settle Kate down Brian leaned over to his side.
Kate felt Brian place a kiss upon her hand and then his hands gently rubbing her palm. He would have normally planted the kiss upon her cheek and rubbed her shoulders but thanks to the difference in scale he couldn’t quite perform that task. At least not without moving around a great deal and getting assistance from Kate. The distraction gave Kate time to relax. She would need that moment of release.

“ The most horrible thing is what she did after she had dug up the facility. I saw her eating the soldiers. One by one, even those that had surrendered or running away it was like it was a game to her.” Brian saw Kate’s head, snap to the side. As if she was ready to charge out of the tiny structure and make strait for the states. If it hadn’t been for Brian setting in her palm and trying to sooth, her, she may very well have done it. Despite having no real idea where Elliot was she didn’t really care at the moment.

“ That little, insignificant bug. I wasn’t even going to harm him. I even tried to help the little bastard out of the facility. Now he is making me into a monster. I didn’t even eat anyone after I had dug up the facility.” Brian actually new this wasn’t the truth as Kate had given him the entire story. He knew what she had done with Ellis. Still Elliot was most assuredly changing the chain of events around. If Brian had thought that saying something wouldn’t help the situation he was sure of it now. He felt it would just be best to let Kate vent her anger. While continuing to massage her hand hope it would help her relax. Of course Brian did feel something of a need to point out that eating people period wasn’t something she should be mentioning. However, he wanted to be a source of comfort and knew pointing out faults right now wouldn’t help Kate relax.

Kate kept still mostly since Brian was setting in her palm. His gentle attention helping her to keep herself from slamming her fist through her keyboard. Kate did however turn off the program as Bird continued to elaborate on what she had done. What made this even more frustrating was the fact that he hadn’t seen a good deal of what he was talking about and was surely simply making it up. That or he had been told by someone. Kate’s eyes slowly drew shut as she took in a few slow deep breaths. She had to calm down tearing out of the building and storming towards the states wouldn’t help her case any. At the moment she had to decide on exactly how she was going to handle this. “ Brian what do you think I should do?” Brian could guess just what Kate was talking about.

Considering the situation Brian realized most would want Kate to wait behind even longer. To do something to prove that she was under the military’s control. This would be a lie of course as of the moment Bird had the truth on his side at least mostly on his side. The only thing Kate could really argue is things hadn’t happened in the order described and she had not killed everyone. “ Well I suppose you should stick to your plans. You where going to swim to the main lands entirely unannounced before. Perhaps you can work something. It really depends on how many people believe the news report.” Kate slammed her head against the wall with enough force to surprise Brian. The impact shattered the concrete and left her head covered in dust. As she drew herself back though Brian could see Kate was entirely unharmed.

“ They will believe him, he is physical evidence that something is going on and to make matters worse he got his story out first.” Brian couldn’t really argue with Kate’s logic. The fact that he had expressed a good deal of truth also helped him out. Most likely the report would continue and give the location of the former installation. Which of course would be blocked off proving in most peoples’ minds that there is at least something out here. “ Blast that worthless little vermin. Still, I don’t want to stay here any longer then I said I would. I guess I will just have to do the best I can when I leave.”

“ Kate, I don’t think you will like what I have to say but I feel I need to. I can’t help” Kate interrupted Brian before he could finish.

“ But you just said a moment ago that I should probably keep to the schedule. I don’t want to stay here any longer.” Brian let Kate continue for a moment before giving Kate’s hand a slap. He knew the tiny impact on her palm couldn’t hurt her but it did get Kate’s attention.

“ Now Kate, you shouldn’t interrupt. I wasn’t going to say wether you should wait longer or not. What I was going to say is that there is a chance the military is going to attempt to shift the blame onto you. After what happened, they are going to need to find a scape goat of some kind.” Brian wondered if his last comment was really a good idea. Considering that if anything Kate seemed to grow less concerned and simply become more upset. It was thus surprising when Kate showed she still had something of a rational mind.

“ I agree that is a possibility but I don’t think it is likely. Wether they like it or not I am going to the states when the deadline is up. If they make me out to be more of a monster then Bird or should I say Elliot already made me out to be then well. It is going to be even harder to justify allowing me to reach that far.” A contemptible snort came from Kate. “ As if they have anything that could stop me. I do agree the military will try to find a scape goat though. Blast it all. I bet the bastards will try to blame it all on Sheila.” Brian had to agree that Kate had a good boy. It probably wouldn’t be the best idea to pin it on Kate unless they wanted to have a reason to try something extreme.

Brian tried not to seem worried when a few moments later Kate began to make her way outside of her room. He wondered if she had forgotten her statement about sticking to the schedule. Kate didn’t bother telling Brian just what she had in mind but proceeded to wrap her fingers around him. Closing Brian off from the outside world the only way he could tell they were moving was the feeling of acceleration. Not wanting to leave Kate alone and realizing that asking to be put down probably wouldn’t do much to help Kate relax Brian simply laid completely down. “ SON OF A BITCH, ROTTEN, WORTHLESS, INSECT, BASTARD.” Brian set up fully alert the moment he heard the words reaching through Kate’s hand. She was screaming so loudly that he could hear what she was saying despite his confines. It suddenly made a lot of since too just why Kate had walked away from the facility. Though most likely everyone on the island could hear what Kate was screaming.

In truth Brian wondered just how far Kate’s voice truly was carrying. He doubted that she was holding back any of the true power in her voice. He also knew that despite being over 900 feet tall that was only one reason why Kate could raise her voice. He had to figure that her lunges where as well develop and strong as the rest of her. There was no way to be certain but Brian couldn’t help but imagine Kate’s curses traveling over the ocean.

Kate normally didn’t behave like this but she had to let it out. She wanted to go to the mainland find Elliot and pop his head. Kate wanted to rip his arms and legs of then just let him bleed to death. See how long it took that enhanced body of his to die from blood loss. The thought got a dark laugh from Kate as she wondered what kind of pain she could inflict on him. Considering Elliot’s body had been adjusted by a method partly designed by Michael. Kate was quite confident she could cause him untold levels of pain before he would actually expire. What made the situation so upsetting though is she knew she couldn’t do that. Most likely Elliot would never risk coming with her arms reach further more storming around the states in search of him most likely wouldn’t end well or help her already devastated image.

If only she had set the dead line to an earlier date, this wouldn’t have happened. Kate’s anger suddenly focused on the soldiers she knew where on the island. “ No. It is not their fault. I can’t take my anger out of them.” Kate grumbled under her breath having to struggle to keep her head strait. Looking down towards her hand she suddenly realized she had brought Brian along with her. Walking near the water’s edge, she bent down and opened up her hand. Using the fingers of her free hand, Kate set Brian down on the beach.

Brian nearly fell over as Kate walked away. The shockwaves from each of her foot steps radiating through the area. He considered chasing after her but decided it would be a bad idea anyway she didn’t go far. Well for her, she remained within Brian’s eye site. The sound of Kate’s massive hand impacting with the ground resonated throughout the area. Brian imagined the shock wave must have shook the entire island. As the seemingly unstoppable limb drove tons of earth deeper into the ground, some of it seeped up around Kate’s art resulting in an explosion of earth shooting up around her limb. Brian suddenly realized why Kate had set him down and she proceeded to vent her anger on the island itself. Each punishing blow seeming to shake her former prison to the very core.

Brian was grateful Kate had taken so many steps away from him as he heard the earth cracking from the force. Each time Kate’s massive fist would slam into the ground he would stumble so much that at last he simply set down to avoid falling down. Kate had to take her anger out on something and she couldn’t think of anything else but the island itself. Was this the price she had to pay for freedom or was it the price of showing mercy? Why hadn’t she killed everyone, just like that report had said? Then Elliot wouldn’t have been around to reveal what had happened. If only she had taken him between her fingers and ended his life right then. Kate could remember it quite clearly when she had seen him. How upon reaching for him he had so easily evaded her fingers and the thoughts in her head at the time. If only she hadn’t been so focused on finding Ellis. Elliot, might have never got his chance to speak.

Ellis again the little idiot the military had sent to take Sheila’s position. The military that had confined her to the blasted facility for so long and probably had planned on keeping her there had she finally not lashed out. The facility that was situated on the island she was currently venting her anger on. How Kate wished, she could take her anger out on the military and not the grunts but the actual leaders. She would have even liked to rip the presidents head off figuring he must have known something about all of this. She couldn’t do that though since for the time she needed them if she didn’t want to have to resort to desperate means. She needed their help in making sure the people didn’t panic when she finally came to the states. Not that they where doing a very good job of preparing them it seemed. Letting Elliot, make his little speech on national television.

Brian simply kept seated as he waited for Kate to calm down. It was odd but he didn’t see this as more then her letting her anger out on a couch or a punching bag. He knew Kate’s destructive power went far beyond a normal person’s fist but ultimately that was what she was doing. Of course he wondered how long it was required to actually have Kate settle down. Kate continued to drive her hands into the island until the area around her had been completely leveled. Everything within reach of Kate’s sitting form had been demolished. As Kate seemed to calm down Brian slowly stood up and began to make his way towards her.

As Brian neared Kate, he noticed her body suddenly convulse as if she was holding something back. Her hands coming up to wipe something away from her eyes. It soon became apparent what Kate was doing as Brian could clearly hear her sobbing. Her anger had finally faded away enough to less her pain and frustrations seep to the surface. Kate wasn’t use to crying, it was rare that her emotions got the better of her that she broke down. Of course her life had rarely called for tears and even when it had there had always been something to cheer her up. However, that was when she was quiet simply doing as she was told and able to live out her life happily though a prisoner. That was all different now. Since she was actively trying to reach a goal she couldn’t help but feel frustrated when things got in her way. What made it worse is she wasn’t use to handling such stresses.

Nearly everything Kate had ever done seemed easy to her. She always had such a gigantic advantage over her competition that it had been easy too win. Now that she couldn’t bring her body’s raw ability into play she couldn’t help but feel frustrated. How could she go about winning this and still be free? She didn’t see a way. People where going to react poorly enough when she came onto the scene after all. Now with Elliot’s tv interview she couldn’t help but believe they would panic all the more. People go screaming wanting the military to come to defend them. After all it was natural for people to respond in fear when they encountered something they hadn’t dealt with before. It was a natural animal reaction.

She simply wanted to be free though to become part of society and lead as normal of a life as possible. Even more of that idea had been torn away from her now. Brian wondered if this really was a good idea if he made his way over to Kate. The trip was proving some what more difficult then he had expected. Kate had managed to step over quite a bit of under brush so even though the distance wasn’t too extreme it was still taking a little while to reach Kate. When he finally made it over to her setting form Kate, had finally broken down and her tears where flowing freely. Brian really couldn’t be certain about the situation. He trusted Kate that was true but he wasn’t sure how aware she was of her current surroundings. Continuing to make his way over to her he made his way around her so that he stood in front of Kate.

Kate’s hands where set atop her knees except for when she lifted one to wipe the tears from her eyes. Glancing around Brian wondered what was the best way to get her attention when he finally made his way back to her leg. Touching the little bit of Kate’s knee, he could reach Brian lightly patted her skin. “ Stepping out into a new world is a scary and difficult thing isn’t it Kate?”

“ Yeah.” Kate took a moment to wipe some more tears from her eyes. “ A lot more difficult then I thought it would be.” Kate didn’t lift Brian up but she didn’t move him away from herself as he continued to pat her leg. “ There are just some things I wished I had done differently now. I just thought at last I was going to get to be free that everything had been arranged. Everything was going so well then this had to happen. How am I ever going to be accepted now?” Brian didn’t really have an answer to Kate’s question. She was going to have a rather hard time gaining acceptance in the first place Elliot had just made it a lot more difficult.

“ I can’t really tell you much about that Kate. You are a unique case in the first place. Anyway humanity isn’t all that unified.” Brian tried to console Kate though he realized that amongst outcast Kate would be an extreme. Rare would be the person that would approach someone that could end their lives as quickly as Kate could. Now with Elliot announcing on national television just how Kate had ended numerous lives he knew it would be a tough sale perhaps even impossible. “ I have to admit though Kate I am surprised. After all the effort you went through when it came to obtaining your freedom you really want to weigh yourself down with societies expectations?” Kate glanced down at Brian and finally picked him up. Holding him in front of her face for a moment she finally formed a tiny smile on her face.

“ I don’t know, but I would like my chance to go out and learn.”

“ Well you can still do that. Things have been made tougher but what is done is done. Also I don’t know if it is any real consolation but I will be there with you. So long as you want me around.” Brian found himself pressed against Kate’s lips a few moments later, completely engulfed in a kiss. A moment later she pulled him back.

“Thanks, I feel better now anyway that I was able to let lose some anger.” Glancing around the area, Kate slowly stood back up to her full height. “ This won’t do whenever I get my turn in the states. Now that Elliot has made me out to be a monster, I need to be extra careful to prove that I am not.” Brian wasn’t exactly sure if Kate could accomplish that task. Even if she was as sweet as she could be. It would be hard for Kate to get people to forget what she had done. “ I just don’t know what I can say.” Kate couldn’t help but consider her choices.

“ I realize this isn’t probably the recommendation that you want but. I suggest being honest with what happened Kate. If you lie and get caught laying then it is only going to hurt you even more.” Brian was correct in Kate not liking that options.

“ But you know how Amy reacted when I told her what truly happened her. How do you think a bunch of people are going to react who already see me as a beast?”

“ Not well Kate. I just believe in the long run you would be better off if you where honest.”

“ I will have to think about it.” Brian didn’t bother commenting though he assumed that meant she was going to at the very least want to hide certain details. Kate continued to look around for a while longer at the destruction she had caused. She soon decided that she didn’t desire to look upon this aspect of herself any longer. Turning on her hills she made her way away from the site.

******************************************************************************

“ So just who is the scape goat for this one?” Sheila walked along side Mark who had arrived a short while alter. The flight had gone unnoticed by Kate as he had chosen to arrive in a normal aircraft as if part of a supply shipment. Glancing over at the woman.

“ The dead people of course at least they will be held responsible for most of what happened. It is a shame that we have to put such a huge blemish on a career as promising as Ellis’s had been but it is a necessary loss. At least we plan on directing as much of the blame on them as possible.” Sheila just rolled her eyes unsure if she should be grateful Mark was being so open with her about their plans or not. Sheila knew she didn’t care for how relaxed Mark was about the idea.

“ How goes the search for the missing Bird?” Mark let out a rather long sigh.

“ While I am grateful to him for not making any claims about seeing just, what happened to Kate. I wish he would oblige us and make himself easier to locate. We where able to get to the studio but we found out the broad cast most certainly was not live. The matter is further complicated by the fact that unlike a normal person. He has survival training though somewhat out dated and those enhancements you people gave him. The fact that he can out run anyone on foot including some vehicles makes the effort quite frustrating.” Sheila didn’t care for the statements about her people being the ones to give Elliot his abilities. She imagined it was frustrating though. Elliot could survive in the wilderness nearly indefinably if that is where he was.

“ I wonder how much the studio paid him for that meeting.” Mark visible groaned in response to that.

“ Please, don’t put anything else like that out again. It is frustrating enough just thinking of how much more complicated he made this all. The idea that he got paid for it and is using that money to keep hidden is even more frustrating. We considered charging the tv station but that simply wouldn’t do in this situation. It would help a great deal if we could simply deny Kate’s very existence then at worse this would be another area 51. However, I take it she hasn’t had any change of heart about coming to the states.”

“ She hasn’t mentioned anything to me. Though I learned recently, she chose to level a bit of land. I suppose she watched the broadcast as well and was probably a little upset. Tell me though what brings you here?”

“ Well while I don’t propose to attempt to detain Kate on the island permanently. Though it would be an immense help to us. I was wondering if you could convince her to remain on the grounds for another month. This would give us more time to prepare the public and at least make things seem as if they are under control.” Sheila took a moment to consider her options.


“ You do realize that could be quite dangerous don’t you?” Mark gave a slight nod of his head.

“ It might upset her that we are asking for another month and cause her to drop the deadline. That is why we are asking you to make the proposal. She seems to listen to you and I am quite certain if you make the offer. Kate will agree to it. Of course we are willing to divert extra resources to make her stay a pleasant one.”

“ So you are hiding behind me?”

“ Isn’t that what the military is for to protect the civilians?” Sheila rolled her eyes in response to this. Even though Mark wasn’t part of the military she could hardly think of him as a civilian. “ Which is exactly what you would be doing. As things where people would have panicked. As things are now, people will most certainly panic and probably do some rather ill informed actions. So it would seem appropriate to have Kate extend the deadline at the very least.” Sheila considered telling Mark to explain his case to Kate herself but realized that wouldn’t happen. After all she had been brought back for the soul purpose of helping them deal with Kate.

“ All right but before I speak with Kate I want you to tell me exactly what you are going to be doing for her. When she arrives at the states, after all I don’t imagine you have any intentions of cutting her lose like a normal young woman.”

“ That seems fair enough up until now we have kept you and her in the dark after all. Well that is actually because up until a few days ago we hadn’t made a solid plan.” Mark and Sheila had by now made it from where the helicopter had touched down to her tent. Sheila proceeded to make her way into the tent before Mark. Mark seemed a bit surprised by her action as he had meant to open it up for her. Of course he recognized that Sheila probably wasn’t in the mood for such manners especially when dealing with him.

******************************************************************************

“ I really need to be careful where I vent my anger from now on or soon I won’t have any place to relax without a reminder.” Kate mused to herself as she lay on the beech looking off towards the sea. So much of the section of the island was covered with sand that so long as Kate didn’t look to far to her sides or behind herself. She could almost imagine that she was a normal girl looking off over the ocean. It wasn’t as good as actually being out in the water but under current circumstances that wasn’t a good idea. Of course no one had ever lain on sand as fine of a grain as the beach sand was in comparison to Kate’s massive form. There was also another key difference as while Kate was indeed with Brian. Her fiancee was no where to be seen at the moment of course Kate knew exactly where he was.

Brian currently found himself tucked away inside of Kate’s panties. Not exactly a bad spot to be though it did deprive him of the view of the ocean. He liked his current location more. Kate and he hadn’t been able to think of anything to do to kill time and since the tv was beginning to simply upset Kate they had decided to spend the day laying around. Not very productive but Brian didn’t mind. His intent had been to lie on top of Kate’s stomach or a little way away from her but when she had suggested that he spend the day a little closer he had to agree it was a good idea. The logical reason for his choice of locations was simply that he hadn’t brought any sun screen with him. Of course the main reason was that it was one of the closest things Kate could do to having him laying down with her legs wrapped around him.

It also helped that neither Brian nor Kate had anything they wanted to talk about. The want being a major factor in all this. Brian had no desire to dampen Kate’s spirits especially considering the random bouts of emotion she had been having. Thus, talking about Kate’s up coming exodus from the facility wasn’t on his top list. Neither was watching tv despite wondering just what was happening in the states with Elliot’s announcement. Brian would have snuck and watched some on his own but since Kate never actually slept which made any thought of sneaking away from her highly unlike. Made even more complicated by the fact that he was often sleeping on top of her.

Of course there was no way he could sneak away now. For one thing there was no way Kate couldn’t feel it when he shifted around, secondly there was no way he could move the material of her bikini under his own power. He could however tell whenever Kate was setting up. Kate slowly stretched her massive arms to her side, her body having remained still for so long she had a few kinks to work out. Turning her head, she found the source of the sound that had gotten her attention. A humvee was making its way rather leisurely up the side of the beech. “Hey Kate. What is going on?”

“ I don’t know someone is coming to visit though. You just stay put.” Sheila could hear Kate’s voice despite having not reached her quite yet. A clear sign that Kate was speaking more loudly then normal which meant she was probably speaking to Brian where his hearing might be hindered. Sheila had two good guesses to just where that location might be but with Kate not doing anything to indicate the region of her body Brian was currently located all Sheila could only make assumptions. As the vehicle neared Kate was somewhat surprised to see a rather nervous looking man in the vehicle.

Mark wasn’t exactly happy about this but he tried to put on a strong face. In truth he felt like he was going to meet the leader of a hostile nation. It was quite a nerve wrecking experience since indeed Kate had the power of some nations but she didn’t have to worry about public opinion and could be just as reckless as any young woman. Of course he felt what he was currently doing was quite reckless but he had no choice. While he had convinced Sheila to make the actual proposal, she had been adamant about him telling Kate exactly what they would do for her.

Sheila pulled to a stop just within Kate’s arms length figuring that it would help Mark relax a little but also remind him of his situation. Climbing out of the vehicle she began to trudge through the soft sand towards Kate. Mark did climb out of the vehicle however he made no moves to come any closer. “ Hey, Sheila who is that with you?”


“ That is Mark . He wanted me to talk to you about some problems that have arisen.”

“ Hmm what is the matter? Is he too scared to speak to me himself?” Kate glanced over at Mark trying to put on a friendly smile but that only seemed to make him all the more nervous.

“ He may very well be. Anyway do, you might if we talk or are you busy?”

“ Sure Brian and I where just laying around anyway. What do you want to talk about?” Kate already had a fairly good idea to just what the conversation would be over. Still for the moment she wanted to play civil before denying whatever offer Mark was having Sheila try to sell to her. Sheila glanced over towards Mark who seemed to be scanning the area. Clearly he wasn’t aware of Kate’s habits or just where Brian was. Rather odd Sheila had figured he would know more about Kate then that.

“ Do you know what happened on television yesterday?” Kate was quite grateful she didn’t feel herself getting upset at Sheila bringing up the previous day’s news. She had no desire to show just how much it had upset her though it was probably well known around the facility. Unless they thought that, Kate had leveled a small area for no reason what so ever.

“ Bird, whose real name turns out to be Elliot came on national television and told.” Kate let out a long sigh, clearly she didn’t like the next part. “ That was for the most part the truth though he did shift around the order of events in some areas. To be honest though I wonder if he just made some good assumptions on some details or if some people gave away a bit of information.” Kate glanced over at Mark as she commented on someone giving away information. The action would have been subtle and likely gone unnoticed if it hadn’t been for the fact that Kate was a little big not to notice.

“ Well, we where wondering if you might be willing to extend the dead line and give the authorities more time to prepare. In order to compensate the broadcast did.”

“No.” Sheila waited for a few moments for Kate to elaborate on her answer. She had expected Kate to give a reason of some type or at least be willing to negociate. While she wasn’t certain she wanted to keep Kate any longer she had agreed to help Mark out.

“ Is there any particular reason why not?”
“ I gave a deadline and I plan on sticking to it. I doubt a month is going to be long enough to really get people to relax and even if they did it would resurface as soon as I arrived. It is a lot harder to put something into peoples’ heads then take it out after all.” Sheila wasn’t exactly certain of wear Kate had gotten that concept, but she was willing to wager it was probably with talking to Brian so much.

“ It wouldn’t just be to give us time to relieve peoples’ fears. Such a time delay would also allow us to better prepare your accommodations for your arrival. You see we have been so busy simply trying to prepare the basics we have as of yet to inquire to just what you really want to do. That is yet another reason why I am here to speak to you.” Sheila and Kate where fairly surprised when Mark spoke up. It seemed that the fear of losing out on the negotiations was greater then his fear of Kate.

“ You know that is true. You don’t have even the slightest idea of what I want to do. Well I suppose you should start asking questions. Since you have a lot of preparations to do since I don’t plan on staying still and less then a month to finish them.” Kate was determined to hold her ground on this one. It had taken enough will power to swim back to the facility in the first place and she had no intention of staying longer then originally planned. Mark didn’t like the fact that Kate insisted on pointing out that she still wasn’t relaxing the deadline. Then again he didn’t care for any situation where he only had things to offer while having nothing to use against a person.

“ First of all while we realize your experience with the material hasn’t been enjoyable.”

“ My experience with the military was just fine until you people sent that ass Ellis to watch over me.” Kate’s tone was more then a little sharp. Sheila was immediately grateful that Mark had decided to stay back other wise he might have seen the huge smile on the old woman’s face.

“ Ah well that was a military decision actually. I don’t work for that part of the government. Since you received such ill treatment at the hands of Ellis, it was decided to transfer custody of you.” Mark made certain to use the word custody and not ownership in this situation. Of course that was what he actually meant to say he simply felt Kate would respond better to custody.

“ You know I thought that ones one turned 18 they where legally responsible for their own actions and decisions. I am 21.” Mark could help but feel angry, he had attempted to sugar cote his words as much as possible and Kate had just thrown them back into his face. He couldn’t really say anything about that of course. Nor would he risk upsetting Kate especially while he was so close to her. While the distance seemed a fair amount to him, he realized how quickly those legs of hers could cover that distance.

“ My apologies. I meant to say is we are currently taking control of your care. You must see that you are not exactly a normal civilian and we understand that you have special needs.” Kate felt like pointing out that she didn’t truly need anything that she couldn’t take for herself. The only problem with that is there where indeed a great deal of things she desired from them.

“ So I am your disability case now?” Kate didn’t like using the term but it was the only thing she could liken her situation to at the moment.

“ Yes, that is one way of putting it. I had actually hoped to save these details for later but I suppose it is best if we got them out of the way. While we accept that your current condition is the responsibility of the state and are willing to provide for you. You aren’t exactly the normal dependant in that your needs exceed any we have encountered before. Thus, we do need us to meet us half way and at least provide some serves. Up until it was possible to justify your keep by the amount of research data we obtained from you.” Kate felt herself grow some what aggravated at the mentioning of her having to do something for them. She wasn’t ready to out right refuse just yet however she had some points of her own to make.

“ How is that coming anyway? The materials that you developed for me just how well are those working out. I bet they have been profitable to you I never got to see a report on any income of course or just what it costed to provide for me but now I would like to. I bet you have already patented the material haven’t you?” Mark really didn’t like the way Kate had suddenly decided to take the conversation. In truth the information they had obtained from studying Kate had been more then a little helpful and they hadn’t made full use of the samples either.

“ Well the analyses of the samples have yielded some very beneficial results. I don’t know if I could put a price amount on it.”

“ So it is priceless then?” Mark groaned inwardly. While he wasn’t certain of the exact value of the substances they had discovered through studying Kate and the technology developed. He most assuredly didn’t want to tell Kate that. After all even with no plans to ever use her as a weapon the benefits from studying Kate had done far more then pay for her up keep. Kate noticed how nervous of the topic Mark seemed to be. “ Well before I push the issue of just what you developed from me. By harvesting me like a field. Just what do you have in mind?” Mark most assuredly didn’t like the look he was getting from Kate. It wasn’t one of anger at least it didn’t seem to be. Rather he felt like the tiniest mouse of all and he had run across the largest tiger of all.

“ Tell you what. Why don’t I look into that for you, now that you mentioned it? I don’t know if the figures will cover the expense but who knows.”

“ Please bring the reports by I would love to read over them. There is a particular group of alloys I am interested in. I got to see a few of them when they where brought here for testing. They weren’t up to the standards of my armor but still they seemed quite extraordinary.” Things where just getting worse and worse for Mark. Not only did Kate know about the alloys but she had gotten to play with a few of them.

“ I will see what I can do.” Mark made a move for the humvee now clearly wanting to leave.
“ I thought you wanted to talk to me about what I wanted to do when I got to the states? Are you leaving before that?” Mark stopped dead in his tracks, perhaps instead of going for the humvee he simply should have made a run for it.

“ What do you have in mind?”

“ You may want to take out some pin and paper for this. I have had several years to thing about what I would like to do.”

******************************************************************************
Mark was solid white as he sat in the passenger side of the vehicle. Sheila occasionally glancing over at him. Kate’s list of tourist spots had proven quite an impressive one and though she had consented that those based within a city where probably do dangerous for her to visit. Dangerous for the local population and their homes at least. She still listed enough to mean she would be walking around the entire country a fair amount through the interior. To make matters even worse is Kate had refused to move the deadline up and now wanted to learn just what fruits had been extracted from her over the years.

He would have loved to have someone that he could yell at to vent some of his frustration however that wasn’t happening. As of the moment they needed Sheila so he couldn’t very well take out his frustration on her. Of course he knew he would end up taking quite a bit of heat when he had to give his report. “ You know I think Kate just wants to see the statue of liberty so that she can prove openly that she is the tallest lady of them all.” Sheila noted the look in Mark’s eyes clearly he wasn’t happy with her since of humor. “ You know if you want to try using a nuclear weapon against Kate. She would probably not put to much resistance up so long as you gave fair warning.”

“ Just what are you saying?”

“ I am saying that incase you are unhappy with Kate’s response and decide to try something desperate. It would probably be a good idea to let everyone get away from her and give her fair warning. She would probably agree to let you test such a weapon against her provided no one was around. Of course if she survived, I imagine she would be quite angry though she would be far beyond that if you killed off anyone she knew.”

“ We talked about nuclear weapons before I even came here. In truth it has been a hot topic of debate for some time now. If we knew that they, where capable of killing her she would already be ash by now.”

“ Now that is a bold statement to make aren’t you worried she might hear about that?” Mark scowled at Sheila his professional demeanor falling away for a moment.

“ I am certain Kate and you already knew as much. That or at the very least had strong suspicions.” Sheila just nodded her head in agreement. Mark covered his face for a moment. “ At least they are a few systems that we can release to the public to show how Kate benefitted the nation. Damn it, we thought your reports said Kate was docile and easily controlled. There was nothing in them to show that she had this kind of persona or was capable of turning on the army she belonged to.” Mark’s voice was by now highly pissed and since his face was turning from white to red it was clear he was very angry. “ Now thanks to those faulty reports we can’t even evaluate her mental condition which is making negotiations very hard.”

Sheila didn’t bother arguing the quality of her reports. Such a gesture would be entirely pointless at the moment. What could she say? That she was trying to make sure they didn’t catch on to how capable Kate was becoming. In order to prevent them from killing her off while she was still vulnerable to conventional weapons. Of course she imagined that is what Mark and anyone else that knew about the reports was currently thinking. “ You know I think the reason Kate is interested in seeing the national parks is there was never any real animal life at the facility. It figures she would want to see a bear of deer in its natural environments.“

Mark would have loved to fire Sheila or worse at the moment. Though that wouldn’t exactly be much of a punishment considering, they had retired her not long ago. Charging her with treason also sounded like a very good idea at the moment however, as long as she was the one dealing with Kate that was out of the question. He didn’t care for the fact that she was so old either. Thinking to himself that she would probably be dead of old age before any charges could be brought against her.

******************************************************************************

Kate let out a rather long sigh as Mark and Sheila drove away. She was getting rather tired of these conversations and she had only had a few so far. It was some what nervous business even for her as she realized that if she pushed too hard. Then force wouldn’t be enough to get what she wanted or at least it would require a great deal more force then she wanted to apply. The feeling of some motion inside her panties brought Kate’s attention away from the retreating humvee.

Brian had kept quiet about Kate moving around the majority of the time. It wasn’t like he could hear what was being said thanks in part to the distance and being in an inclosed environment. Now that Kate seemed to have settled down, he decided to ask. “ Hey Kate. What is going on out there?”

“ Nothing much. There was some guy here to speak to me, trying to get Sheila to convince me to give them another month to prepare. I bet they would have asked for another one after that.”

“ I take it was in response to yesterdays news?”

“ Yeah, I swear that little bastard has already taken enough from me. I am not going to let him take more time away from me I don’t care who I bother. I spent my life trying to adapt to what over people wanted and taking orders.”
“ No argument in here. Kate, just how loud are you talking anyway?” Kate glanced down at her crotch for a second. Not being quite used to actually giving a example of just how loud she had to speak.

“ If you weren’t down there then you would probably be covering your ears and they would still be ringing.”


“ Yet you can hear me.” Kate gave the outside of her bikini bottom a slight pat with her finger.

“ Of course I can. After all I can hear a normal person, even when they are several steps away. That being my steps. Considering how close you are to me is it any surprise I can hear you even while you’re down there?”

“ That is true.” Brian found himself pressed more firmly against Kate’s lips a second later.

“ Why is there something the matter? Do you not like being against my pretty pussy?” Brian intentionally made his voice more emotional then what he really felt. Though he meant his words.

“ Hell no I love being against your lovely flower. Your majestic peaks and radiant face are the only wonders that can compare. It is so nice and comforting here, I could just snuggle up against you all day.” Kate found herself giggling in response to Brian’s enthusiasm.

“ I am glad you like it so much. So tell me where do you prefer to spend your time.” Brian grew silent for quite some time as he considered the question. “ Well?”

“ Unfair question, impossible to decide. The only answer I could possibly give would be based on a random whim that would quite rapidly fade and no longer be valid.”

“ You’re being indecisive but that is all right. I don’t mind if you can’t make up your mind about it.” Kate glanced out over the water once again. Laying back entirely so that she could gaze up at the sky for a while. Something odd happened though and she set up a moment later. “ Brian I am going to take a walk around. Do you want me to let you out, so you can ride on my shoulder or perhaps somewhere else?”

“ Not really, I rather like the feeling of your lacks moving so close to me. Though your breasts are quite nice as well. Perhaps it would be more fun to ride in your bra. No here is fine, no your bra, no here, no your bra. Crap I can’t decide.” Brian felt himself shaking as Kate’s entire body shook with laughter. Apparently she quite enjoyed his teasing. “ Seriously though. Kate, I think I am going to refrain from asking questions about what is going on. It would probably get kind of annoying if I asked you what happened every time you decided to shift around or stand up.”
“ It doesn’t bother me.”

“ Just the same. Unless there is something I am particularly curious about or something you feel I need to know, you want me to know or want to talk about. I will just keep my mouth shut and enjoy the ride.”

“ Okay. That is fine with me though I would appreciate a few kisses once in a while.” Kate received a kiss a second later.

“ Before you go though. There is one thing I do want to know. Just what made you want to walk around all of a sudden? I thought you where enjoying watching the water.” Kate remained silent for some time.

“ I want to feel big, I feel like enjoying my size for a little while.” Brian didn’t know how to respond at first as he felt the familiar sensation of rapid acceleration upward. It came to him though as Kate reached her full height.

“ I am glad to hear it.”

“ Glad to hear what?”

“ That your enjoying your size.” Kate didn’t bother to respond as she began to walk around. Instead of walking away from the facility though she made her way towards it figuring she would look in on the soldiers who where currently working. Normally she preferred to stay around the trees and on a subconscious level at least pretend that they where just fresh saplings and not fully grown. She didn’t want to do that right now though. Kate felt like comparing her scale to real people. Also even though they had been largely destroyed the compound’s few standing structures also seemed fun to compare her size with. It didn’t take her long to arrive at the clean up-site.

They tried to keep their heads down as best they could. Attempting to focus on the cleaning however this was proving quite the difficult task. It was roughly every ten seconds that at least one of the men would have to glance up at the towering young woman that was pacing around the work site. Up until this point she had kept away from them something all the soldiers had been grateful for. Now she was quite visible though as she made her way around the exterior of the work site. A few of the officers where already having trouble as the men that normally transported the equipment where refusing to do so. They felt like animals being stocked by a predator as Kate paced around.

Kate couldn’t help but notice and actually found herself amused by how whatever area she was closest to would suddenly become the least active and at times even empty even though she was still a quite a few steps away from them. It wasn’t like she was threatening them after all she was simply observing. Though through that observation she soon found herself playing a game. Kate would pace around a certain area for a little while waiting for the workers too slowly slink away. She would then make her way over to whatever area had been the most crowded and act as if she was interested in what they where working on. She hadn’t yet made it to the massive opening that she had torn in the ground two weeks past but decided she would have to. Those soldiers who where working in the remains of the underground sections Kate hadn’t torn up would have an even harder time sneaking away.

Every time Kate would take a step the entire area seemed to vibrate with the force of the impact. An intentional effect on Kate’s part as she normally would have been cautious to walk more gently. It still wasn’t her true walking pace but that resulted in another fear. It gave the people more time to watch Kate’s massive legs lift into the air. Then slam back down a few moments later. The processed seemed painfully slow and the force of the impact was always so substantial that some of the smaller tools or bits of rock would always end up bouncing around with each impact. Especially in those area’s where she was closest to.

As Kate paced around she began to close the gap between herself and the work area. Now the commanders where beginning to have serious issues. Kate’s little game having already proven unnerving to those that where working. Several of the men wanted to leave the area before she did to them what she had done to the previous people that worked at the facility. It seemed the grunts felt that they where to be sacrificed for some odd reason. At least a very small group felt this way however, their antics served to light the fears within the others. Kate could hear the commanders of each work group barking out orders in louder and increasingly upset voices.

Kate couldn’t help herself it wasn’t like she was actually harming or damaging anything. It occurred to her that previously she had always been most pleased when someone hadn’t responded in fear to her. Now she was actually enjoying causing the emotion that her mere presence ignited within most people. Of course her reputation was helpful in this. While Kate’s scale alone was intimidating Kate could have been viewed as passive before. Now with the knowledge of the fate the facility and a fair amount of its workers had met. They truly had a reason to view her as a predator. Once again Kate closed the distance between herself and the workers now bringing herself within two strides length to being within the work area itself.

The vibration from each one of Kate’s steps had grown far worse. That many tons impacting the ground so near by even moving at a few miles per hour was simply horrific. The previously bomb resistant surfaces that had originally allowed Kate to walk over it comfortably had been several compromised by Kate ripping so much of it up. The men had begun to pare off into groups since Kate began her play. Those that could handle the situation and seemed to have some idea of what was going on continued to work. Those that couldn’t where slowly shifting around despite their superiors’ orders. Clearly ready to bolt. Those most ready to run where the ones that received the most attention from Kate.

Finally a massive impact landed just within the work area. The moment this happened it proved to be to much and several people made a hasty retreat from the area running back towards the clean up headquarters. Even those that had originally been able to keep working stopped their task some bolting and others hiding. Kate couldn’t help herself. Having to cover her mouth in order to dampen a giggle. Such reactions from people would have normally put a great damper on her spirits as it only served to remind her that she wasn’t human. Now she was beginning to feel that they where some nice advantages too not being so. At least when it pertained to her body.

Eventually Kate took notice of something that seemed to amuse her even more. Those that had been able to walk away where probably the lucky ones. As in a few cases they had been to scared to slink away. Reaching down Kate picked up one of the pieces of machinery and began to turn it around in her hands. Pretending to be very interested in its actual make up. In truth she was enjoying teasing the operator as he hadn’t been able to get himself to move from his seat hoping that Kate would simply pass him by. Kate soon began to give the same attention to anyone who was still trapped in the work area. If she couldn’t pick it up, she would simply settle down and watch them for a few moments until she felt she had brought them close enough to a heart-attack or going into shock.

As Kate played her game, she grew tempted to actually start picking up the little soldiers. It actually required a bit of will power to hold back from this as she decided that though she would pick up machinery and other things. She wouldn’t directly touch one of the little people currently fleeing from her massive form. She also opted to keep from stopping their retreat. This had the inevitable effect of causing the game to end eventually. Since she didn’t feel like spooking those, who had remained constantly. As Kate glanced around the area she noticed a mistake on her part. “ Woops.” A light giggle came from Kate as she noticed the ground covered in her massive foot prints. While she hadn’t stepped on anything important. The damage would most assuredly make it harder for them to finish their work.

Despite this Kate was still grinning when she bounced away from the work site. Actually beginning to wonder how long it would take them to convince the men to return to work or if they would need replacements.

******************************************************************************

“Well someone had some fun today.” Kate glanced over to her side which prompted Brian to do so as well though he couldn’t hear what was said. Brian currently set atop Kate’s shoulder as they both ate their dinner.

“ Hey, Sheila did you come to join me today?” Sheila gave a slight shake of her head.

“ No, sadly I am just here to ask you a question. Kate, you know that is you where to just wonder around the country constantly it would cause too much damage. So I was wondering just what exactly do you plan to do once your site seeing has come to an end?”

“ Mark asked you to question me instead of himself didn’t he?” Sheila gave a slight nod of her head. “ Well it is a fair question. I would like a home and clothes and a place of my own that I could wonder around. I don’t mean a little bit of space that doesn’t let me stand up either. I don’t expect a mansion to my scale of course but I would like a place that I could truly walk from room to room and set down and shower in an inclosed structure instead of out in the open for all of creation to see.”

“ That sounds nice, and how often would you stay there?” Kate knew this question carried quite a bit of weight. Considering the damage, Kate was capable of causing to the land scape just by walking around and that when off the facility the ground most assuredly wouldn’t have been made to support her mass.


“ I can’t say for certain. Do you think we could work out a deal that went by just wear I walked? After all I am bound to cause more damage in the north east of th enation then I am in the western sections um unless I go to California or some place like that.” Kate and Sheila knew that Mark and everyone else he worked for would be glad Kate had some intentions of remaining at least moderately stationary. Though they where probably still quite concerned with the amount of resources it would take to provide for her. This was also why Kate wanted to find out the exact value of the materials that had been extracted from her.

“ Well I can’t say what can and can’t be worked out. I am really here just to make sure you don’t kill anyone after all that and to keep you at the facility. My usefulness as it where depends on my ability to reason with you.” Kate knew what Sheila said was true but she didn’t care for hearing it.

“ All right, but please keep me informed on what is happening.”

“ Sure thing” Sheila started to turn to leave but found her path blocked by Kate’s hand a moment later.

“ Do you really have to take off so soon? Perhaps you could set around here with me for a while. I mean you have fewer responsibilities now so should you be able to spend more time with me?”

“ That would be fine.” A moment later Brian found he had some company though not on the same shoulder. Just as she had done with, Amy Kate had set Sheila down upon her left shoulder instead of her right with Brian. Brian wasn’t exactly certain of what the conversation had been about but had a fairly good idea. Even though he had only been able to hear Kate’s side of the conversation.

“ You know Kate I think I am going to need some ear plugs before to long.” Kate realized what had happened a few moments later as Brian removed his hands from his ears.

“ Oh sorry about that. I will be more careful next time.”

“ No problem though I am glad you keep me close to your neck. It helps being behind the sound I suppose.” Brian gave a slight jump as if he had thought of something. “ Crap. Kate, once we’re, finished eating may we go to your room? I need to go ahead and drop my classes this semester.” Kate gave Brian a curious glance which turned into a look of recognition a short while later.

“ Oh yeah I forgot you’re still in college. How is that going anyway? I mean how close are you to graduating?”

“ A year if I took all the classes I could a year and a half if I want to keep my sanity.”

“ That is something you and I are going to have to talk about. Especially since you’re my tiny fiancee now.”

“WHAT?” Kate quickly turned her attention to Sheila who seemed quite surprised by the news. Brian would have liked to see just what the woman was doing but he couldn’t see her thanks to Kate’s neck being in the way. It took a few moments for Kate to actually respond to Sheila’s out burst.

“ Is it that much of a surprise?” Sheila gave a quick shake of her head realizing she had reacted a little too emotionally.

“ No. It is just you didn’t tell me anything about it. Just when where you going to inform me of these plans?”

“ Sorry it must have slept my mind. Me and Brian where talking about it and day or two ago when he proposed to me.” Kate proceeded to take Brian from her shoulder and cover his form in a kiss. Then press his tiny form to her chest a second later. Sheila didn’t respond right away but proceeded to walk around Kate’s shoulder for a moment before speaking up.

“ Well then I imagine you two have quite a bit of planning. You two know it won’t be like a normal marriage.” Kate and Brian nodded their heads in agreement. “ How much of this have you really planned out.” Kate took the question considering that Brian probably wouldn’t want to shout.

“ We haven’t really had a chance to talk about anything just yet. Still, even if he can’t really provide me with the materials I need. I don’t mind, there are so many much more important things that I need over then a provider of material items.” Sheila glanced down at Brian and noted that he seemed to be smiling just as much as Kate was.

“ Are you certain he doesn’t just plan on being a leach? After all it sounds like your going to be pulling in the paycheck as it where.” Brian would have protested but Kate beat him to the punch. As she looked in Sheila’s direction she was quite certain that comment would have costed her if she hadn’t been so close to Kate.

“ We will be just fine. I think I am going to go talk to him some in private though.” Sheila didn’t get to protest as Kate’s hand came up to completely engulf her. She could tell in the moment it happened that she had hit a nerve with Kate. The grip wasn’t as delicate as it normally was though Kate wasn’t hurting her. Sheila at first thought to tell Kate that she had been joking. As Kate stood up to her full towering height though she couldn’t find the words. Judging that it would probably be better to let Kate have time to settle down. As Kate stomped away Sheila glanced over at the food that had been left behind. Shrugging her shoulders, she began the walk back to her vehicle and the drive back to her office. She would have to have someone come out and clean up after Kate.

“ You know Kate I think she might have been kidding.” Brian looked up at Kate realizing how Sheila’s remark had upset her. Kate glanced down at him a second later though it wasn’t with the same look of annoyance that she had given Sheila. Rather, it looked like one of concern.

“ That isn’t something that she should be joking about. You’re risking so much to be with me.”

“ What am I risking?” Kate stopped walking and held Brian up in front of her eyes.

“ Brian you realize how people will view you for being with me don’t you? Especially if actually merry me. I don’t know if it is possible for me to be accepted by society but I am still going to try. If I fell though and you’re freely associated with me you will be as hated as well and you don’t even have the benefits of a body like mine. People might even try to kill you when they learn that they can’t harm me, if I am hated that much.”

“ Oh I am risking my life. I thought it was something important. At least important compared to being with you.” Brian did his best to act unconcerned about the whole event. In truth though he really wondered if remaining in normal society was any safer then being with Kate. Kate looked down at Brian for a while trying to tell if he was sincere about what he had just said. At last she resolved that he was.

“ Well don’t go taking any unnecessary risk. I have already lost enough people.”

“ You’re not just talking about Amy are you? She wasn’t your only friend as I remember.”

“ No, she wasn’t. I had made quite a few friends over the years of people that had been brought to visit me though I at times questioned if they really where my friends. I also was on good terms with quite a few of the people stationed here and while I was careful not to harm any of them. I may have and even if I didn’t I doubt they would want to work with me again. Actually Debra is the only person that came back after seeing what I did. I am just glad you weren’t here when it happened, other wise you might not have come back.”

“ Kate, I know what happened.” Kate gave her head a slight nod.

“ I know that but there is a large difference between knowing what happened and actually seeing what went on.” Brian gave a slight kiss to the tiny portion of Kate’s body he was currently against.

“ I wish there was a way that I could see what happened. That way I could prove to you that I don’t intend on leaving you unless you want me to.” Kate bit down on her lower lip for a second as if she knew something she wasn’t willing to tell. A quick shake of her head and she seemed to brighten up a few moments later.

“ You said you needed to cancel your classes before they hurt your grades. Lets go ahead and get that done.” Brian didn’t bother inquiring what Kate had been thinking about. It was rather clear that she had no desire to inform him. If she didn’t want to talk about it he would leave that up to her for now. While Kate walked, she couldn’t help but think back to the clean up crews. Not because of her game rather because of the computer systems that where piecing back together. She had been so careful in removing the sections of the facility to find Ellis alive that a fair amount where steel intact after all. That meant there was a chance the computer that handled security was still in one big piece or perhaps its memory was all right at least. In that case it may very well be possible that the happenings could have been recorded up to a certain point.

******************************************************************************

Kate and Brian looked down at the stone. As Kate dug her fingernail into it and slowly drew the slanted line crossing the four vertical ones. At last the sixth column was complete and a long sigh came from Kate. As she looked out in the distance, the same direction Sheila had once told her the states where. Brian followed Kate’s gaze for a moment before returning his attention to her. She had a smile on her face though it wasn’t Kate’s most pronounced one. It seemed as if she was thinking of something. “ Brian, do you consider 0 to be the final day?” Brian didn’t have any trouble realizing what Kate was referring to.

“ Personally I think that you should consider giving them until midnight when the day is officially over.” Kate glanced down at Brian and gave a slight nod of her head.

“ I waited this long I don’t mind giving me a few more hours. Though they had best not try to stretch those hours out into months. Well then since I am going to be here for I guess around 18 more hours. What do you want to do to pass the time?”

“ How about you go and inform them exactly what you are planning to do? Then we can spend some time talking.” Kate didn’t bother giving her verbal agreement but proceeded to make her way back towards Sheila’s office and the clean up sight. Brian riding lightly on her shoulder a single strand of Kate’s hair wrapped around his waste while he held onto one for balance. As Kate made her way over to them, she noted a significant change in the air.

“ What they still aren’t finished?” Sheila and Debra turned their attention in Kate’s direction. Debra had been spending more and more time around the facility since the days had begun winding down. She simply had fewer errands to perform.

“ They are nearing that time. So are you ready to begin the swim to the mainland? I have been told to inform you that if you insist on leaving now then preparations won’t be quite ready.” Kate smirked.
“ Trying to come out with a reason to drag this out to the very end. I wonder if they mean the materials aren’t ready since to be frank that should have been ready at least a week ago. Well that is my opinion at least.” Sheila didn’t bother to comment. “ Tell me I haven’t watched the news in a while have they did anything to help relieve the public’s fears?”

“ They have brought out some technology based on you to show what you have helped bring about and the promise it holds. Though that is really to justify your existence as best they possibly can. Kate, you really should have watched the news. As you are now, you don’t even know what to expect.” Kate gave Sheila a slight tap on the head with her massive pinky being careful not to snap the woman’s neck or crush her out right. Kate having forgiven her for the statement, she had made about Brian previously.

“ Then it will all be a surprise to me, though I wish I had as little of an idea as to what to expect as you seem to think. Anyway I plan on waiting until midnight to actually make for the states. If you don’t mind. Have someone tell me, who will be guiding me later.” Sheila wasn’t certain if Kate was asking her approval for a moment. As Kate turned to walk away though she realized that wasn’t the case.

“ So little one what does you want to talk about? Now that we have the next few hours.”

“ I really don’t know.” Kate seemed to think for a moment.
“ Do you really need to finish college? I mean if your going to be with me is that truly necessary. I bet I could get them to send a bit of money that is normal budget for me to you that or just add the extra amount. You would be such a tiny addition.”

“ Now Kate. I don’t like the idea . Of not earning my keep.”

“ Oh, so your going to put a drop of water into the ocean?” Brian seemed to think of this for a few moments. He really didn’t like the idea, of Kate providing everything. Even so what she said was true. If he was with Kate, anything he might be able to bring in even with a college degree would be entirely inconsequential. “ Also you realize that if we are going to be together you working would be difficult to say the least. I doubt I could spend much time near a populated area after all. It would probably cost more to get you to and from your job.”

Brian didn’t respond right away. As tempting as it was, he hated the idea of not working. It was after all one of the ways he felt he proved himself. By expending some of his income what he toiled for on someone else. Without that ability he couldn’t really see himself as full feeling his roll. “ Right again at least I imagine so. Still, blast it I really dislike the idea of not being able to get you something with my own income.” Brian was suddenly bounced into the air lightly as Kate began to giggle as if an amusing idea had struck her. This proved to be the case as Kate continued with her laughter for some time. “ What is so funny? Is it something I said?” Kate waved one of her fingers at Brian indicating for him to wait while her laughter settled down.

“ Well Sheila is part of the military again but really she is here to just try and negociate with me. Perhaps, you could get hired on as my mental health expert. Do you have any psychology classes?” Brian gave Kate a rather stunned look and a lop sided grin soon formed on his face.

“ Sorry I can’t say I have. Engineering doesn’t really require much of that.” An explosion resounded through the air and Brian gave a slight jump. Turning in the direction of the sound. He realized what the explosion had been. Kate had simply snapped her fingers together. The effect between her size and strength leaving his ears ringing. Kate noticed this a second later.

“ Whoops. Sorry about that. Well even without the classes perhaps we can still get you in such a roll. After all out of anyone I have ever met other then those that where part of the project. You have spent the greatest amount of time with me. So it could be argued since I am such a unique case. You’re the closest thing to an expert on me. Except..Michael” Brian noticed Kate seemed to lapse into thought for a moment. “ You know I just realized they haven’t tried to get Michael to come and talk to me. I wonder why not? After all they went through the trouble of getting Sheila.”

“ Maybe they thought if Sheila couldn’t convince you no body could?” Kate didn’t respond right away but took a moment to dwell on the question. She loved Sheila and Michael both a great deal. Despite that if they really wanted to find someone that could talk Kate into doing something she didn’t want to do. Michael was the safest bet. As she thought back Kate realized how true this was. After all he had been the once that convinced her to begin giving up bits of her flesh when the machinery had proven inadequate to extract it. Reaching up Kate placed her hand over the area of her arm which she would normally take the skin from. At last a long sigh escaped her lips and Kate gave her massive shoulders a shrug.

“ I can’t say for sure. Well I hope I can ask him once I get to the mainland. Perhaps we can stop by his place during my tour and then I can ask him face to face. Wether or not anyone approached him.”

“ Just where do you plan on visiting.”

“ Not as much as I would like to visit. The majority of things I want to see are within a city. Washington in particular, there are a couple of sky scrapers I wanted to stand next to as well. It would cause too much damage though and with feet as wide as mine I doubt I could make it through a city without leveling a few city blocks. Even when they aren’t actually inside a city, I had to be careful in my choice. Since well walking around a historic battle ground at my size is going to do some damage. I want to see mount Rushmore though. It may be fun to at least see a face that is bigger then my own. Well if they are bigger then my own. I don’t know their exact measurements.”

Brian couldn’t help but laugh in response to this. “ Well I have to say I much prefer your pretty face then those old geezers’ stone cold stares. Then again I never really carried for statues of men.”

“ Prefer admiring the female form?”

“ I do, I like to think of myself as at the very least. Proficient in the art of admiring the female form. Which on that note. I must say you have the most spectacular form I have ever seen. I doubt any artist could match your wonder with paint, stone or even precious metals and jewels could match your splendor.”


“ You little kiss up. Just remember your mine now so if you feel an urge to admire the female form. Just let me know and I will give you more to admire then a thousand women put together.” Kate said teasingly, of course she actually liked flattery even more then she would let on.

“ Don’t worry Kate. Those other women’s diminutive curves can’t begin to compare to yours. So where else do you plan on going?”

“ I would like to go see the statue of liberty up close. It would be nice to see another lady on a giantess scale. Though she doesn’t really come close to me. I bet I could pick her up and take her as a souvenir.”

“ Yeah but I doubt the people of New York of the nation for that matter would appreciate you walking off with lady liberty.” Kate gave a slight smirk and stretched her arms above her head, tensing them so that her biceps where clearly visible.

“ Maybe so. Still it seems like upsetting various people is all I have been doing as of late.”

“ So how you plan on getting to the statue?”

“ Swim and walk of course silly. I am more then tall enough to wade into that water. I just wonder which one of us would still be the taller. Given that she gets to stand on a platform that I would be worried about climbing onto. I might end up damaging one of the nation’s icons.” Brian thought of this for a few moments.

“ Bahh I must rather looked at you. Much nicer then that old lady.” Kate gave Brian a scolding look but it was more playful then stern.

“ Now Brian. It isn’t nice to call a woman old.” Brian just shrugged his shoulders and fell down on his face. Placing his arms out to his side as if trying to give Kate a hug.

“ But you’re so much nicer. All nice and warm, also you’re not green. Anyway, so you want to bypass the city and just look at the statue. Well that is one way to beat city traffic. Where else do you feel like visiting?”

“ Let me think. I would like to go to smokey national parks, and go see the petrified forest national park as well. Also I think it would be fun to go and see the great lakes. As well I know I get to swim in the ocean, I mean it was one of my favorite past times for the last few years. Still, I would like to try swimming in a fresh body off water for once in my life and they are one of the few I know of that would really give me a good swim.” Kate turned her head to the side for a moment. “ Brian would you like to join me on my tour of the country? I doubt it is going to go smoothly but still.” Brian had been waiting for this, up until now Kate hadn’t actually asked Brian to join her.


“ I would love to since I have my classes cancelled I don’t have anything better to do and it seems I may be quitting college. Anyway I want to make sure everyone knows what I am with you.” Kate lifted Brian from her shoulder a moment later, and engulfed his entire form in her lips. Even if he couldn’t provide any physical protection for her Kate was grateful for the company. Sheila and nearly anyone else could be written off as part of the military controlling her. At least they would probably tell the public they had her under control. Brian was different though as no such justification could be given.

“ Thanks, it will be nice having someone to talk to and I won’t feel like the world’s eyes are only on me. Hey, since we are going to be getting married where do you think we should have a honey moon. Since we are on the topic of vacations.” Brian considered this for a moment.

“ Well I would prefer to spend my honey moon exploring a truly wonderful land scape, climbing mountains and spelunking.”

“ Hmm sounds good to me I think I would like being explored and I would love to have you go spelunking. I know I have made you hold off on that. Which do you think you would prefer spending the majority of your time doing?”

“ Well as of the moment I am most interested in exploring the depths of your body.” Brian was surprised when Kate’s entire body shuddered.

“ You can only guess at how much I like that idea. You came quite close to exploring those depths quite recently. Still, just where would you like this landscape to be located?”

“ Hopefully somewhere that we can have some privacy.”

“ Not exactly specific little one but it will do. Do you have any idea where we should get married?”

“ That all really depends on you Kate and what you can get done. I don’t exactly care about a large wedding. After all I am already yours. A wedding would just be a ceremony to announce it. After all even if we couldn’t find a priest that would be willing to read the vows. I still want to be with you.” Kate, covered Brian’s entire form in a kiss a moment later.

“ I am glad to here that. I have to admit that it is something I worry about on some levels. After all I don’t even know if the state will consider me human so that I can have an official marriage then as far as the religious institutions are concerned. I wonder how many of them are going to consider me some type of demon or maybe even the anti-Christ.” Brian chuckled for a moment which got a curious glance from Kate. “ What is so funny?”

“ Well you are seductive enough. Of course you also forgot those people who are going to think of you as some type of alien perhaps planning to invade the world. That or they will think alien technology made you into what you are.” Brian grew silent for a moment. “ Though I have to admit even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. That Michael is odd enough to be from another planet.” Kate proceeded to lower Brian down depositing him between her breast.

“ I can’t really argue with you there. He is one of the strangest old coots that I have ever encountered. Anyway we have the rest of the day to kill. So what do you say to us having some fun?”

“ Such as?” Kate gave a mischievous grin.

“ While I am not ready for you to go spelunking just yet little one. How about we go and find a private area for what you can do?” The look on Brian’s face was all the answer Kate needed. As she began to make her way towards their location of their last little game of body exploration.

******************************************************************************

Brian’s entire body was sore and he was exceptionally tired as he climbed into the helicopter. Sheila set across from him as night had fallen and they where getting prepared to leave. Kate and he had rather enjoyed themselves during their final hours on the island and while Kate was fine. Brian was completely tired out and wondered if he would be able to see the trip to the end. The ships carrying Kate’s things and left the island that morning before Kate had even informed anyone they would have the entire day. Now it was time for the actual trip to the mainland. “ Remember keep within my arms reach or I will snatch you out of the air the moment the helicopter looks like it is going too far out.” Kate spoke down to the pilot.

While Brian would be riding in the helicopter along side Sheila and Debra. Kate wasn’t willing to allow them to get out of her arm’s reach. It wouldn’t be too dangerous though as it meant they could still fly over two hundred feet over the water. Kate would be watching though incase the pilot attempt to go beyond that point. It was high enough she felt to keep them safe but at the same time it still left them over 100 feet within her reach. The pilot didn’t say anything though it was clear he wanted to get moving. As Kate was currently standing near the take off sight. “ See you in the states, Kate.”

“ See you three later.” Kate took a few steps away from the site and waited for the helicopter to left into the air. She soon began to follow after the tiny machine. It had been decided that Kate would follow the helicopter carrying: Brian, Sheila and Debra to a pre-chosen site. After all they couldn’t just let Kate swim towards the states and end up wherever her path took her. They had chosen a nice empty bit of land well away from any cities or communities of appreciable size. There, Kate would meet up with her escort and those that would be watching over her as it where. The security wasn’t for Kate however. The unit that would be deployed at the site consisted of two groups. One was to provide for Kate’s needs and plan her trip. Which she assumed after speaking to Mark already had a pre chosen path. The other was to make sure Kate followed orders and didn’t go out of control.

This was purely for the public’s state of mind and the militaries image. After all unless they had something Kate wasn’t expecting or wanted to use atomic weapons on her. There wasn’t really anything that they could do if Kate decided she wanted to wipe out the unit. Kate began to feel nervous as she began to wade into the ocean almost regretting that she hadn’t watched any television for nearly two weeks. Sheila had mentioned her not having any idea of what was going on and while Kate did feel she had a fairly good idea just by guessing how people would respond. It was still nervous business wondering if she was going to be proven right.

Brian had watched carefully as the helicopter rose higher into the air. He had insured that he had a seat facing Kate so that he could watch her magnificent form pass by. Though his fatigue proved too great to allow his body to respond, his spirit sure was able to respond. One odd thing he noticed is that as the helicopter went higher into the air he felt incredibly lonely. The past few weeks he had grown so accustom to Kate’s hand surrounding him every time he was lifted into the air. Without Kate’s warmth surrounding him it simply didn’t feel right. Still, he understood why he couldn’t come along with Kate on this trip. They didn’t really know what was going to happen and Kate didn’t intend on holding back in her swim either. She wanted to get to the main land quickly.

Kate propelled herself quite swiftly through the ocean tides far more rapidly then any ship her size could move. Her powerful arms and legs easily moving her mass throughout the water and keeping up with the helicopter. The pilot actually had the machine near its max speed that would leave it with enough fuel to make it back to the states. Yet Kate was keeping up without any sign of effort. Brian couldn’t help but look down at her form and how easily she could tear through the water. He couldn’t help but think more then a few fish had regretted not getting out of her way that is if they didn’t all scatter every time her arms would slam into the water. Despite the roar of the engine, their altitude and the walls separating them from the outside world, it was very easy to hear the impacts within the water. “ I swear I don’t see how she stays afloat. It just seems to go beyond reason.”

Sheila and Debra glanced over at Brian. “ You would have to ask one of the people that actually studied her to get a good answer on that one.” Debra was the first to speak up in response to Brian’s indirect question.

“ Do you suppose it might be because the heat inside of her body or perhaps the air within her?” Sheila took this question.

“ I doubt it is the oxygen. Have you seen her bring her head above the water in the last few minutes?” Brian glanced over at Sheila for a second then down at Kate. He had been so focused on watching Kate swim that he hadn’t realized that the majority of her body including her head was submerged. “ Anyway there isn’t really a point in speculating on a biological system that we can’t really begin to understand. After all the human biology is complex enough.”

“ So Brian just what do you plan to do with Kate? From what I know you’re going on the trip with her.”

“ Yeah I had hoped she would ask me to join her for quite some time. Perhaps, I can get her to stop by my home to meet my family.” Debra gave a slight smirk.

“ Aren’t you worried that they will disown you?”

“ If they do that is their problem.” Brian’s tone was relaxed and full of humor. “ How many people are protesting Kate’s arrival anyway and where at? Since I spent the last few weeks with Kate. I haven’t really had much privacy except for a few moments each day and that has been to use the rest room. So I haven’t gotten to watch any of the news.”

“ I can’t give an exact number but they are protesting the idea, not only that they want the military to tell them just what is going on. In order to decrease the public out cry. Though they are trying to direct them to the positive aspects. They even revealed EES.” The look on Brian’s face told Sheila he had no idea just what she was talking about. “ Environmental energy siphon, it is a device developed using material from Kate’s skin and blood. Basically it pulls energy from wherever Kate gets hers and then converts the energy to electrical power. “

” What you mean?”

“ Well I don’t know the details but Kate doesn’t get all her energy from her food. In fact we are quite certain her body brakes down the vast majority of what she eats and turns it into building material. Even then it is hard to imagine how her body builds so much and such complex matter from basic food stuffs. This means her body must be pulling energy from somewhere to perform this task, even more so then if she wasn’t growing. We think the tearing down of materials and using it to make other items is one of the reason Kate’s internal body temperatures is so high. Of course this makes the energy requirements even greater.” Debra interrupted Sheila before she could continue much longer.

“ Incase your wonder, the heat is some how blocked off at Kate’s mouth, nose and her lower regions including her twat. It is after someone begins to slide down her throat or gets too far in that the heat becomes noticeable.” Brian’s face lit up as Debra mentioned Kate’s twat. “ Well I figured you would want to know, so you wouldn’t have to worry about being burned alive if Kate decided to put you in herself.” Brian could only blush, thanks to the ease at which Debra was able to discuss the subject. Sheila clearing her throat got their attention back to her.

“ As I was saying. By studying the elements found in her blood and skin as well as previous samples we where able to acquire while Kate was more vulnerable. EES were developed to tap into this energy just as easily as Kate can. “
” So how effective is it?” Sheila gave a smirk.

“ While we don’t know the abundance of the energy considering that it is enough to keep Kate going it is quite significant. It is even better then having a solar panel out in the sun twenty four seven or a hydro electric generator in a never ending river. Especially since the device can be set up anywhere. At least anywhere that we have tested.” Brian continued to look down at Kate as he spoke.


“ Is it safe? I mean I realize that Kate’s body has been feeding off the energy for well some years now and I assume it can handle itself. What about your man-made models though?”

“ Well I don’t know the details as I am not a researcher. Still all the reports I ever received while running the facility indicated that the machinery was perfectly safe. It was found the energy flow can be increased or decreased by combining two compounds that are found only within Kate’s body naturally. At least that is the only place we ever located them. The more you have the more energy you can pull in.”

“ Do they burn out?”

“ The artificial ones yes, those found in Kate we have no idea.” Brian thought about this for a moment and came up with one last question a few moments later.

“ Just how will this affect Kate?” Sheila gave Brian a perplexed look for a moment as if she didn’t quite understand his question.

“ It doesn’t affect Kate. It is just pulling energy from the same source as her.”
“ Are you certain? You said that you don’t even know where the energy is coming from. How do you know it is a renewable resource? I mean you could be tapping into something that once it is gone it is gone and where would Kate be. Have you tested to see how Kate’s body responds to something else tapping into the same energy source as it?” Sheila seemed to take these questions into serious considering. At least one of them.

“ We did run some test to see just how Kate’s body would respond to something tapping into the same energy source on the facility. Also from what little data we have gathered it seems wherever Kate is taking her energy from it is renewable. However, you do bring up a good point. Just what is the max that can be taken at anyone time?” Sheila seemed to actually grow concerned about this.

“ I suppose I shouldn’t have asked. Since well you can’t really do anything about that any more can you?” Debra glanced over at Sheila to suddenly find a hurt expression on her face. Debra realized what had just happened but didn’t mention it. Brian had accidently pointed out that Kate was going beyond Sheila’s ability to protect if she wasn’t already there. Kate was beginning to assert herself more often and since Sheila had truly lost her status there wasn’t too much she could do. In all truth Sheila owed what little of a position she had now to Kate. If it hadn’t been for Kate standing up for herself and swimming for the states, they would have just left her alone in her retired life. Brian wasn’t even aware of the look on Sheila’s face as he continued to look down at Kate. Even though he didn’t know the amount or how much energy Kate required or wherever she was getting it from was capable of providing. He truly hated the idea of some machine making use of that energy. To him it was as if they where talking about stealing away Kate’s food. What she needed to survive, even if it didn’t hurt her they where doing it without even asking her permission.


Kate glanced up from under the water towards the helicopter for a moment. She was constantly aware of its possession but she liked to do a visual check once in a while. Kate could easily make out Brian’s face looking through one of the windows. After all even though they where 200 feet away from her. That wasn’t even arms length to such a massive lady. Of course considering that she could pick out a single person from several miles away it was all too easy to make his face out. Kate began to pick up the pace eager to get to the mainland only to remember that she would end up passing up the helicopter. Kate slowed her pace down allowing the helicopter to once again Kate a slight lead on her.

“ I think Kate is getting a little overly eager. She keeps passing us then remembering to slow down. She has been doing that quite a bit though in the last little while.”

“ Well we are getting close to the States I imagine Kate is able to since that if not see it.” Kate could hardly believe it was actually happening. She was actually swimming towards the states not just going to stop out in the middle of the ocean and return. No for the first time in several years she would be setting foot on the land which she was born. It was quite the exciting time for her especially when the shore came into view. Even Kate’s eyes couldn’t make out too much detail from such a distance but she could tell the land scape was very different from what she had seen back at the facility.
Kate gave a slight start when she felt her rapidly kicking legs impact with something. Pressing them down she buried her limps into the sea bed, the friction helping to slow her rapidly moving form. Brian was more then a little shocked when he looked back to see Kate’s massive form coming up from the water. It was a rather fortunate thing the pilot hadn’t stopped moving as Kate easily shot well above the helicopter. The water only coming slightly above her knees now. The entire aircraft shook though as it was suddenly seized out of the air. Kate could hardly contain herself as she snatched the helicopter from the sky and began to carry it towards the main land. Her enthusiasm proving so great she didn’t even notice the blades snapping against her massive fingers.

By now Kate could easily see just what was going on and she wasn’t to surprised to see several military vehicles parked there. As well as some tents that had been set up. Apparently they had planned for her to spend her first day or so on that little bit of land. That was fine with her though. Kate wasn’t into much of a rush to get to vacation and she wanted to find out what was prepared for her anyway. Several of the soldiers had given quite the jump when they saw Kate suddenly reach down. Those using binoculars had seen her snatch the helicopter clean out of the air and had raised their weapons in response. The reaction seemed quite foolish however, it was more of a reflex then a thought pattern. As Kate glanced around one thing caught her eye. They where tanks at the beach head but a fair amount of them where silver and shaped differently from what she had seen before.

Kate watched as several people backed away as she began to come onto land. The impacts from her massive foot steps shaking the entire area. Kate could hardly believe how different the ground felt when she hadn’t been walking around the area for years or had it specially hardened. The natural earth felt so different under her feet then that of the facility had. Looking around a huge smile was on her face as she noted the soldiers, several of them having their weapons pointed at her. It wasn’t enough to dampen her mood though and they where well away from her. Anyway it wasn’t like their little guns where a threat to her though she was curious about those new machines. Holding the helicopter up in front of her face for a second, she tapped on the door. “ Hey why don’t you three come on out? “

Brian didn’t take long at all to unbuckle and come hopping out of the helicopter. Followed shortly by Debra and Sheila while the pilot remained firmly in his seat. Using her left-hand Kate lifted the helicopter from her palm and deposited it on a relatively flat surface not really thinking to make her way over to the landing pad. “ Well Kate you’re finally here.”

“ Yup, finally somewhere that I can’t just walk around within a few hours. Oh, this is going to be so much fun. Sheila is there anywhere you and Debra need to go?” Sheila gave a nod of her head.

“ Yeah, set me down near those men over there? Well close to where they are standing I doubt they will stay still very long.” Kate followed where Sheila was pointing and noted a group of men wearing uniforms. Realizing that they, where most likely the commanding officers, she made her way over to them rather quickly.

“ Hold it right there miss. You are to currently confine yourself too behind the marked area.” Kate froze for a moment, glancing around she noted a yellow strip of material surrounding the landing area as well as the tents that she assumed she was to spend the day in. Kate suddenly felt a slight impulse in her body, a desire to rip the little strip away but she held herself back. She realized that there would be ground rules laid out for her behavior.

“ Sorry Sheila looks like I won’t be able to carry you all the way.” Sheila just waved her hand signaling it was all right. Bending down she proceeded to deposit Sheila and Debra on the ground. “ I take it someone will be coming to discuss my” Kate took a moment to consider her words. “ My boundaries at the moment.” Kate didn’t bother mentioning that she wanted to talk about her status in the country. As far as what she was considered to be.

“ Affirmative miss.” Kate grumbled a bit under her breath. She had wanted to walk around not be confined so early.

“ Well lets go take a look at my temporary accommodations.” Brian didn’t bother to say anything as Kate made her way over to the tent. Slipping through the flaps, Kate let out a squeal that most assuredly alarmed nearly everyone in the immediate area. Even Brian gave quite a jump as he wondered what had gotten Kate so excited. Especially when he found himself deposited on the ground a short while later. Kate quickly moved over to a set of containers within the room. Lifting the top from the nearest one, a moment later it made a lot more since to why Kate had gotten to excited. Kate proceeded to pull out a truly massive shirt. “ Brian, they actually got some new close for me and I didn’t even have to force them this time.” A delighted giggle came from Kate as she proceeded to pull out a few of the garments within the containers.


Kate had recognized the container type from the ones she had back at the facility. “ Oh it has been so long since I had anything new to wear. Everything was getting so small for me I thought I was going to rip right through.” Kate grew silent for a moment. “ Why didn’t I rip right through it?” Looking down at the shirt in her hands Kate proceeded to hold it up to her chest and was even more surprised when it seemed the garment might actually be baggy on her. “ What the hell? They make my clothes baggy normally but no where near this point.” Brian was actually fairly stunned himself as he noted Kate holding a shirt that looked at least, two sizes too large for her.

“ I wonder how that happened?” Kate gave a shrug of her shoulders but turned her attention towards the entrance of the tint.

“ Someone is coming.” Brian had to wait a while longer but eventually he heard a jeep pull up. A short while later Mark made his way into the tint. It was odd though, Brian and Kate noticed Mark looked rather tired. As if he had been through quite a lot since he had left the facility, despite that his level of fear around Kate seemed to have decreased significantly.

“ Welcome to your homeland Kate. I take it they are several things you want to talk about. First though, I would like to request you remain here for a while. They are some things that we couldn’t take care of at the facility.” Kate gave Mark a curious glance.

“ Like what?”

“ Well for one thing they’re some members of the media who want to talk to you. Which, brings up one of the reasons I am here. I need to tell you exactly what was in the official statement so that our stories don’t contradict.” Kate was a bit surprised.

“ You mean, some people are actually going to talk to me directly?” Mark was quick to shake his head no.

“ Not really. At least not in the way I think you are imagining. They will be within your line of sight but you are to remain behind the confinement line or the tanks will open fire. We even rolled out our latest modals. Which were actually developed from researching you.” Kate gave Mark a rather stern look yet oddly he didn’t flinch at all or even seem to want to retreat. That didn’t stop her from making her point though.

“ You think those little toys out there can harm me?”

“ No, but the fact that they where developed by studying the materials that make up your body. Makes everyone else believe they can or at least think they can on some level. Remember Kate we must at the very least give the impression that you are being allowed to explore the country.” Even though Brian was no where near Mark he slowly began to move further away from the man and closer to Kate. He didn’t much like how Kate was beginning to look aggravated.


“ At least there aren’t any protestors.” Kate sighed.

“ Actually they are quite a few, we simply didn’t inform them exactly where you would be landing. Now that you have arrived, I imagine they will be here with there go home signs soon enough.”

“GO HOME.” Kate’s voiced boomed throughout the entire area and left Brian and Mark’s ears ringing. “ Where the hell, do they think my home is? I was born in this country, I am a citizen or did you take that status away from me while using me as a research subject.” Mark waited for the ringing in his ears to halt before he responded to Kate.

“ Elliot has them quite frightened of you despite the information we put out. We couldn’t actually deny what happened at the facility either. That many soldiers no longer sending letters home or coming home isn’t exactly something that can be covered up. We hope that once some of the new technologies developed from you begin to come out. That the people’s focus will move from the bad and to the more beneficial effects your existence has had.” Kate truly hated the way Mark referred to her. It wasn’t her actions or her cooperation that had benefitted anyone rather it was her existence. It seemed Mark and whomever he worked for felt that it would be better of if she had been a simple mindless unmoving mass. Things where rapidly upsetting Kate, which was made even worse by the fact that it should have been a happy day for her.

“ Fine tell me just what you have been telling the people. I want to get you away from me before you upset me even more.” Kate would have liked to simply flick Mark clean out of the tent but realized that would be simply focusing her anger on him. Though she did feel, he deserved some of it. Glancing down she noticed Brian had made his way over to her. Without a word Kate reached down and scooped him up. “ You look tired. I guess I wore you out.”

“Yeah I am a little.”

“ Hmm, you don’t really need to hear this. Why don’t you take a nap and we can talk later?” Kate proceeded to tuck Brian inside of her bikini top, before completely focusing on Mark. “Okay start talking.”

******************************************************************************

Brian groaned a bit as he began to wake up. He had planned on listening in on Kate’s conversation however shortly after feeling the embrace of her warm skin against his aching limbs and tired body. He had fallen asleep hardly after the first words had been spoken, it didn’t matter much though as thanks to the material surrounding him he wouldn’t have gotten much of the conversation if any at all. As he opened his eyes, he wondered if he should move around too much. After all he wasn’t certain of the mood he would find Kate in once she had allowed him out of her top. He decided to brave this danger and start helping Kate to relax as soon as he could. “ So is it a good or bad morning?”

Kate turned her head towards her right cup as she heard Brian call out. At first she considered speaking to him while he was still in the confines of her top but decided she had no desire to speak that loudly. Reaching into her top she proceeded to remove Brian’s tiny form from his confines and hold him close to her face. “ I can’t be sure just yet, since last night I have just set here.”

“ How long did you talk?”

“ Not long at all, Mark told me what had been released to the public as of to date. It seems I am officially under control and suffered a temporary brake down do to a lack of a substance regularly put into my system. Which I guess isn’t a complete lie. One of the reasons I lashed out is I was starving. They just took that and made it sound like I am under the influence of some drug.” Kate gave a rather annoyed snort.

“ How does that explain what you are doing in the states? I mean, if you are under their control shouldn’t you be confined back at the facility supposedly in a drugged state.”

“ It is a rather flimsy story. Still, they couldn’t say that I am forcing the military to take me around the country. Anyway, I don’t have to worry about the medical reasoning end of it. I just have to make sure I follow orders so keep up appearance.” Brian wasn’t exactly sure he wanted to continue the subject. After all he would be seeing just how they handled Kate first hand soon enough.

“ So did you find out why your clothes are too big?” Kate blinked for a moment then smacked herself on the forehead.

“ Well crap, I was so busy thinking of other things I didn’t get to ask that or even talk about you. I suppose we should go ahead and head down to the station and find someone I can talk to. We will also need to see about getting you breakfast since I don’t think what I eat is prepared well enough for your little digestive system.

“ Station?”

“ I am not actually allowed as it where outside of these boundaries. I swear I thought I would be getting away from this crap. Still, I need to prove that I am not just a monster.” Brian didn’t bother commenting that he didn’t think proving herself to be a mindless servant of the military was much better then being a monster. He would let Kate handle this her way and offer support and advice when he felt it would do some good. “ Anyway, the station is this little meeting point where I can go to talk to the people running this little camp.”

“ Sounds good, also could we talk about getting my things? Also some tooth paste and other things after spending a month with you and no shopping I need some items.”

“ Would you prepare a list? I would rather have Debra or somebody else go. To pick up the items for you. I. I don’t want to be alone.” Brian was a bit surprised by this statement, after all Sheila and others where here.

“ That is fine, but you do have Sheila around you know.” Kate lowered Brian a bit and began to rub one of her index fingers against him.

“ It isn’t just that. I don’t want to let you out of my sight either. That doesn’t bother you, does it?” Brian didn’t know how to respond to this, right away.

“ Well you know I am not exactly in your line of sight when you have me stuffed down your bra or your nickers.” Kate gave a slight smirk. “ That is fine with me though.”

“ All right, lets go and see whom we can talk to.” As Kate began to make her way out of her tent. Brian noted that there was another comfort that had been provided Kate though it wasn’t quite to the point she desired. The tent was a little higher then what her room was giving Kate a bit more room to set up though she still couldn’t stand. It seemed while several details still frustrated Kate, the military or whoever was in charge of this endeavor had made some efforts to make Kate more comfortable then she had been at the facility. He just wasn’t certain if comfort could make up for freedom when applied to Kate.

As Kate rose up so that she stood above the tent, Brian was a bit perplexed when she seemed to tense up. Slowly her eyes began to drift towards her right followed by her body turning in that direction. Brian realized what was bothering Kate when he saw a great number of people. Though, he couldn’t hear what they where saying when Kate looked at them he did note the amount of activity seemed to increase. What surprised him most though was that a few of their banners, where actually large enough for him to read. Turning around he looked up at Kate’s face to see a mixture of anger and pain forming there. “ Damn that little bastard, if he hadn’t gotten here first.” Kate mumbled so low that even Brian had trouble hearing what she had said.

“ This is your first time dealing with public opinion, isn’t it? The first time that you couldn’t retaliate physically.” Kate didn’t respond right away but took in a few deep breaths. Trying to calm herself down before she gave her answer.

“ Yeah, back at the facility at least while Sheila was in charge I didn’t have to deal with such behavior. I never realized how much it would hurt to have people shouting. Go home monster. Even when they are complete strangers. It isn’t that I just have to hold my body back though, I also have to hold my tongue.”

“ What do you mean?”

“ I am docile, remember? Apologetic. I can’t tell them what I truly think of what happened at the facility. Rather, I have to just stand here and endure whatever is said about me.” As Kate spoke, she made it a point to hold Brian up in front of her mouth, considering that when she spoke she didn’t deafen him he was fairly certain that no one else could hear her. Then her massive hand kept her lips concealed. “ I don’t want to be a bully or a thug but. I just can’t help but think if only I could go over there, if they didn’t have the false security of that line and those tanks. They would probably scatter the moment I was within a few steps of their little line.” Kate grew silent for a moment and her words quite sad. “ It frightens me though, that I want to respond with physical action so badly. It is as if force is the only thing that I can settle disputes with. Am I really just a monster that only knows how to handle things by using force on those weaker then myself?” Brian was quick to respond to this question.

“ Of course not Kate. You endured more then what most people would at the facility far more. They don’t know you, all they know is what some vengeful fool told them. Kate, believe me there isn’t anything inhuman about what your feeling right now.” Brian felt somewhat concerned when Kate didn’t respond right away.

“ Brian it isn’t just that though. I don’t just want to harm them. I want to kill them and to make matters worse is I think I could.” Brian wasn’t overly surprised by this, Kate had after all wiped out the majority of people at the facility. It was bound to leave a scar on ones humanity.

“ Really? I don’t see you doing it right now. What I see is a young woman fretting about how people see her and fearing she may never be accepted. I think you underestimate your moral fiber.” Kate’s face seemed to light up at Brian’s encouragement. Without a word she once again began walking towards the half way station.

Kate glanced down at the tiny building that had been set up for the watch dogs. Those unlucky enough to be chosen to remain within Kate’s walking domain. Bending down she wondered what was taking them so long to come out and see what she was wanting. “ Hey, is anyone in there? I need to check on a few things.” Waiting for a few moments before Kate closed her fingers around Brian and proceeded to speak up. “ Is anyone awake?” The question was some what silly since if no one was Kate was quite certain someone was now. At last she heard movement inside, though it was some what fumbled as if someone had truly been sleeping that or hiding in a corner and been scared into moving. A short while later Kate got quite the surprise when Debra came walking out.

“ Blast it Kate I was still in bed.”

“ Debra? What are you doing in there?” Debra gave her a glance that told Kate that was a silly question.
“ Kate, who did you expect them to assign to this spot? They had to chose someone who was actually willing to talk to you.” Debra didn’t include they had chosen someone Kate seemed to be on friendly terms with as it would probably get her to comply more easily.

“ Yeah, okay I feel dumb now. Anyway, I was wondering if someone would go and pick up some things for Brian. I was so aggravated with Mark yesterday that I didn’t get a chance to mention that he will be traveling with me.”

“ I will check into it, I can’t confirm anything of course. Who knows you might have trouble getting Brian okayed.” Kate gave a rather toothy smile in response to that. Reaching down she proceeded to lift Debra into the air and hold her close to her face so didn’t have to talk loudly and could hide her lips.

“ The only way Brian isn’t going to be traveling with me is if someone can climb up here and pry him out of my hands.” Kate then proceeded to lower Debra back to the ground. The moment the words had left Kate’s lips Debra had felt a slight shudder run up her spine. Kate hadn’t made any direct threats but Debra imagined that prying her hands open would be the least of their concerns. Debra decided to change the subject not wanting to let Kate just walk off in a foul mood.

“ Well since he is going to be with you. I imagine you want him to have some nice things to wear for your interview. Is there anything else?”

“ Nothing much, I just wonder when breakfast is going to be and they will need to provide something for Brian as well. And just why are my new clothes too big?” Debra seemed to freeze up for a moment, unable to believe her ears.

“ Kate did I just hear you refer to something as too large other then yourself?” Kate herself seemed a bit shocked. Once Debra had actually mentioned it.

“ Yeah, I guess I did. Darn that is strange.”

“ Anyway, I will go make some calls at the front desk and pass on your message. Also we will try to find out just what happened with your clothes as well.” Kate waited for Debra to make her way back into the little structure before standing up to her full height. Glancing around the entire area for a moment she finally unlocked her fingers from around Brian.
“ Well I got that taken care of.” Brian wasn’t sure why Kate had kept her fingers shut around him while she had talked to whoever was in the building. He didn’t bother to ask though, after all he had told Kate he would only inquire about things he was truly curious about. “ Now what can we do for some fun?”

“ You mean you want to do something outside despite the protestors?” Kate gave a slight shrug.

“ I may not like having to listen to them but there isn’t much I can do about that. Spending all my time hiding in the tent isn’t going to help matters and there isn’t really anything I can do until whoever is going to be interviewing me shows. So I am going to do my best to just ignore them and have some fun. I wish the area wasn’t so confined but surely there is something I can do. Anyway, even inside the tent I can hear them. One of the prices I have to pay for being able to interact with little people.”

“ Well you are in your bathing suit you know. You could always go for a swim?” Kate turned her attention out towards the ocean for a moment.

“ Not right now. As nice as it would be to just swim in the sea and get away from their chants. I want to stay out in the open, after all if I just hide away there is, no way people are going to ever get to know me. Anyway, whoever is going to bring your stuff and let us know where we need to go for breakfast couldn’t very well swim out as far as I can.”

“ Yeah I forgot about that one. Well do you have any ideas?” Kate looked around for a while, the land was different from that of the facility. She would have liked to go for a walk just to look around, but being confined to such a limited area meant that would be an exceedingly short walk. The unfamiliar land scape didn’t help as Kate wasn’t quite certain what she could do for entertainment.

“ Do you think this ground would be any good for construction?”

“ Not for a normal person that is certain, still considering that your method of building relies on taking hold of sand and compressing it to stone density. I imagine it will work just as good here as it does anywhere else.”

“ Is there anything you want to do? I don’t want to just leave you setting around being bored after all.”

“Watching a 900 feet + hotty playing in the dirt seems like a pretty good time to me. Better then anything that would be on tv right now.” Kate let out a slight giggle in response to Brian’s teasing.

“ I am glad to hear you feel that way. Hmm, still I don’t know if I actually want to try building a little castle right now.” Kate gave a quick shake of head. “ No. I doubt I have the desire to actually finish it. I guess I am still a little too eager to look around, to just set around and work on a building project.”
“ We could always spend some time talking then. Perhaps do some speculating about just what is going on here. That or you could try on more of your clothes, I mean sure they looked a little big but that shouldn’t be a problem. Unless you enjoy your clothes being form hugging so much.” Kate glanced back towards her tent, then proceeded to find a tiny hill. Walking over to it, Kate set down on top of the slight raise and lowered Brian down to her knee.

“ What do you want to talk about? We can save the fashion show for a last desperate act. To be honest since I get knew close so rarely. I don’t want to just rush through them.” Brian considered this for a moment.

“ How upset do you think those protestors are that you are just ignoring them? Right in the open.” Brian and Kate both got a rather large grin on their faces.

“ I imagine it is rather annoying, like trying to yell at a deaf person. Of course with us talking about them it is hardly me ignoring them. Brian, do you think your family knows you are here now?”


“ I find that doubtful though I am sure they will when you get interviewed.” Brian grew silent for a moment as his mind lapsed to his home life for a second. “ Though, I do imagine they are moderately concerned about me. Since I haven’t been in touch for around a month now.”

“ Why only moderately?”

“ I really don’t call them often at all, in truth it is more often up to them to call me. Also I have been away at college for a while now, ever since Sheila helped set things up for me to visit you more easily. They should be fairly use to my disappearances by now even if this one has been longer then usual.”

“ Why don’t you tell me more about my future mother-in-law?”

“ All right, let me think where to begin” Kate leaned back as Brian proceeded to relate his family history to Kate. The massive young lady proving quite interested in how normal scaled families operate.

******************************************************************************

“ Kate, report to the station.” Kate turned her attention towards the little building as the voice came over a loud speaker.

“ I think they enjoy bossing you around.” Kate rolled her eyes and lifted Brian from her knee. Depositing him on her shoulder, as she stood up to her full height she glanced down at the hill which she had been setting on. Now to very noticeable imprints covering the top of it. Strolling over to the station and bending down she waited to see what was up. A short while later Debra came out. As Debra looked up at Kate, she realized she had best explain something.

“ Sorry about that Kate. Just trying to keep up images with the orders. Anyway, I got in touch with Sheila and that Mark guy and it seems that it is all right if you take Brian along at least they aren’t willing to try and pry him from your grasp. Your breakfast won’t be ready for a while longer, since well you sort of rushed preparations. We need to get some measurements from Brian, but I was able to get his things from the helicopter and acquired some standard issue gear. New tooth brush, tooth paste that kind of stuff.” Debra took a moment to go back into the building and carried out Brian’s stuff. As she did so Kate proceeded to pick each one up with her right hand and set it into her left palm.

“ Hey Debra are you the only person working in there?”

“ No, the others are too nervous. Anyway, now I need to measure you and I got something for Brain, incase he is hungry now.” Debra made one last trip into the building and came out carrying a MRE as well as a g.p.s. handheld system. “ Don’t move.” Kate realized what was going on as Sheila made her way over to her bare feet. Punching a few buttons on the little machine, she took her location. A moment later Kate’s hand came down and lifted the woman into the air. First holding Debra up to Brian.

“ Thanks.” Brian felt a little odd as he quickly took the little packet from Debra. It was rather unusual having Kate hold a person up to him. Once that was done Kate proceeded to deposit Debra on the top of her head where she once again checked her location. However, Debra didn’t respond right away.

“ Well how much more have I grew?”

“ Okay the first thing I want you to do Kate is set me down on the ground. Then I want you to walk at least five paces away from this building.” Kate felt a little odd as she retrieved Debra and proceeded to set her down. Wondering just, what might be up. Kate simply chose not to argue since it wasn’t a very big deal it was just a curious request. Debra turned and waited for Kate to take the required number of steps back. Clearly she had no intention of speaking until Kate was well away from the building. At last she spoke.

“ Kate, the last time we measured you, you where somewhere around 930 feet tall. As of date you are 964 feet tall. Either you have stopped growing or the rate has great declined. Considering at your average rate you should have at least been 1,000 feet tall by now.” Brian wasn’t certain of what Debra had said. However, as he looked up to her face and noticed the look of utter shock on her face he knew it must have been something that made her immensely happy.

“ I may have stopped growing?” Slowly came from her massive lips and it became clear why Debra wanted Kate to move away from the building.

End chapter 6