- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay. So this is a little different from the other chapters. There is body adventure, mouth play, and a little humiliation (although not on purpose. you will see what i mean when you read it).
 Journal entry number 9

August 28th

 

Yesterday was Summer's birthday!

I woke up early to make her breakfast. I made the only breakfast I knew how to make: eggs in a pan, with sausage and cheese, and a bit of bread on the side. Fortunately Summer was able to understand that I had put my heart into it. She ate it and looked pleased.

Then it was gift time. I handed her the papers that needed signing. She looked over it carefully. “What is this, Clare?”

“Well, that time I went away for four days, I went to hand in your resume to a university.”

“But why?”

She was sitting on our couch, so I climbed up onto her lap (I was in Tara mode). I rested my head against her chest. “I know you are utterly bored with the everyday person. You need to be around those who are just as sophisticated as yourself.”

She wrapped her arms around my mid section. “But what will I do with you?”

“Don't worry. I will be around.”

She sighed. “If you say so. Thank you for this.”

“No problem. I have one more gift for you.” She gave me a “give it here” look. “Just for today, I am all yours. And I don't mean in the normal way. Today I will do whatever you want me to.”

Summer's eyes twinkled, and I could almost see the wheels turning in her head. “Whatever I want?”

“Yes, whatever.”

Summer rested her chin on my shoulder so that her lips were right next to my ear. “Do you trust me?” she asked in a whisper. I gulped, but nodded. “Then don't blink.”

And with that I was four inches tall, sitting in the crevasse between her mammoth legs. She plucked me out, placing me on her palm.

My heart dropped into my stomach when she stood up. “Hold on tight,” she giggled as I scrambled to wrap myself around her thumb, which stood erect.

“Summer, slow down!” I screamed. She did not hear, and kept right on walking to the bedroom we shared.

When she arrived, she got up onto the bed, where she sat down cross-legged. She addressed me as I tried to catch my breath. “Okay, Clare. We are going to play a game. But I want you to be totally serious. Can you do that for me?”

I nodded. “Good. I am going to lay down, and your job is to point out your favorite part of my body. And you have to touch it, you can't just point from afar. You got it?”

I nodded again. My heart began to beat a bit faster. Summer placed me so that I was straddling her left shin, close to her ankle. Then she lay perched up on her elbows. “You may begin.”

I carefully stood up. Balance was harder to achieve than I had imagined. While trying to stay still for me, Summer had stiffened her muscles, causing random, uncontrollable jerks here and there. Eventually I got over her knee and onto her thigh, which was like a stroll in the park by comparison. From there I easily reached her waist, where I had a choice.

Over or under?

I glanced up at Summer. She had a puzzled look. “Why did you stop?”

I grinned mischievously before ducking under her shirt. She squeaked and almost jumped upright. “Clare, what are you–” She squeaked again because I had reached her chest. She was still in her sleeping clothes, and thus did not have her breast band on. So when a place my bare hand on her breasts to brace myself, a shiver ran through her body (which I felt); I guess my hands were cold. Without her breast band on it was quite easy to walk right in between her giant mounds of flesh.

And then I was out. I looked up to find her watching me intently. “Do you mind laying all the way down?” I asked. She nodded and laid down. So I walked over her neck and climbed her chin, so that I stood on her face. I carefully walked over her lips, skirted around her nose, and climbed over her eyes, finally coming to a halt on her forehead, where I sat down.

“This,” I patted her forehead with my tiny hand, “is my favorite part of your body. Your mind. What makes you you.”

She smiled. “My mind likes you, too.”

I walked back over her eyes and stood so that her nose was between my legs and I faced her eyes. I could not help but laugh as her eyes tried to focus on my face. “So what is your second favorite part of my body?” she asked.

It took me a second or two to come up with my answer, but when I did I climbed back down onto her chest. This time I went over her shirt and stopped with my hand planted firmly on her left breast.

“You love my boobs?” I could tell she was trying hard not to crack up.

“Well, it is not that I don't, but I prefer what is beneath them, which is your heart.”

“My heart is yours, so of course it loves you.” That was something to smile about. “Okay, one last time.”

More thought required. I sat down and leaned against her breast, rising and falling with her chest. I sat there for a few minutes, running through a mental list of body parts. Finally I made my way back onto her chin.

I sighed. “Your lips. They express your opinions and they taste good.”

She giggled and I don't think she could help it. It was a cheesy line despite my best effort to say it straight faced.

“I must say, that was unexpected. Um... my lips love you, too, and they think you are tasty.” That is what you would call an “oh sh*t” moment. "Mind if I have a taste?" I had gotten myself backed into a corner, with no way out.

“Well, I am yours for the day... so, what do you want? An arm or a leg?”

A grin spread over her lips. “Let's go with an arm, shall we.”

I sighed, gulped, and knelt down on her chin, rolling my sleeve up to my shoulder. I positioned my arm so that my hand rested on her upper lip.

Her lips spread and I was confronted with her warm breath. Lips clamped tightly on my hand, she sucked inward causing my arm to be pulled further and further into her mouth. Her tongue press lightly on my hand. Although they never came near my arm, I could feel her teeth's presence.

I was about to say something, due to sheer discomfort, when I felt her begin to sit up. Her thumb wrapped around my midsection and the rest of her fingers my back and legs. She pulled slowly, sucking on my arm the whole way. When I was out, I was sitting on her pinky, resting my back against her other fingers, and with my arms hanging over her thumb. She was smiling at me. “Very tasty,” she cooed.

I swear I did not realize until that point that I was scared out of my mind. And the fear came in an overwhelming burst that shook me to my core. I had started shaking immensely and I wet myself right on Summer's pinky (at least it was not while I was on her chin). Tears welled in my eyes and before I could blink them away, they streamed down my cheeks.

“Oh my god! Clare? Clare, are you alright?”

I could not look at her. I knew she would see the fear written all over my face and then I would feel even worse. I don't even know why I was so scared. I mean, I totally trust Summer. I know she would never do anything to harm me. But, to my total displeasure, I could feel the bile rising in my throat. And then I puked. I was back to being Tara (meaning my child form) before I could even see where it landed.

“Clare, I am so sorry. I will never do anything like that again.”

I went to the wash room without responding, still trying to recover from my experience. I washed out my mouth and wiped off my arm. When I went back to the bedroom, Summer was sitting on the bed, staring off into the distance, clearly distressed.

On impulse, I thrust myself at her, knocking her onto her back. I kissed her, long and hard. Before I knew it, I was on my back with her over me (I was at quite the disadvantage, being small and all), as we continued kissing. My kiss was instinctual and lustful, while hers was probing, as if she were trying to figure out how I was feeling just by kissing me. Finally she broke away and flopped over, so that she was laying beside me.

“What was that for?” she asked, tentatively.

“I wanted to make sure that your lips were still my third favorite part of your body.”

“And are they?”

“Of course.” She was clearly relieved.

 

After that not much happened, at least not anything interesting.