- Text Size +

This outcome, however, was precisely what the Omega wanted and felt she deserved, if not much more. In short order, Bridget’s hair was so densely-slopped with her temp-Enforcer’s spit, that those angelic yellow tresses had wrapped around her face and neck like heavy seaweed, becoming a new blindfold and gag to replace those Lexi had torn off just before popping the girl into her mouth, so she’d know precisely what was coming. Not that these measures would’ve been necessary to suppress the Omega’s focus, of course, since not a pinhole of light was allowed between the Alpha’s tightly-clamped lips now. The continual splashes and squeals from dripping slobber and suctioned cheek flesh, nigh-unheard by Lexi, created a hauntingly squelchy din at first, but soon became akin to TV static for Bridget, blocking out all normal perception. Without sight or sound, all she had left was what she could feel, though to the Alpha novice’s credit, the overpowering cornucopia of literally mouth-watering sensations taking hold of her were already more than could be digested at once by one person’s mind.

She’d only been stuck in here for a few minutes, but already Bridget was quite certain that there wasn’t a single skin cell on her body that wasn’t drenched with her sister’s saliva, either directly applied, or melted clean through the cords and clothing. It was utterly sweltering, beyond the tolerance of a sauna-goer, and felt even more so thanks to the lack of refreshed air between Lexi’s lips. The smell was deeply peculiar, not disgusting, but oddly intimate and heavily breath-scented, with a fleck of peppermint among the throaty sludge flavor. That tongue writhing at her curled spine and mussing her wet hair every few seconds became a brilliantly-conceived irritation, an itch that couldn’t be scratched, or at least that Bridget couldn’t allow herself to scratch. Being sandwiched from every side at once in ever-winnowing space made her feel like she was in a tailspin, weightless and directionless, even as she hadn’t budged from the sloppy froth-spilling basin of Lexi’s mouth in entire minutes.

In far greater intensity than when she was punished inside a fist or beneath a shoe sole, this was wholly all-consuming, making the Omega feel subjugated in a way she never could’ve dreamed might’ve been possible before this ultimate compression. There was simply no activity in the life of an average fifteen-story-tall individual that could ever compare with this kind of moist entombed powerlessness, regardless of whether Bridget could technically worm through the ropes and force her way out of Lexi’s mouth. Again her own determination to endure anything her chosen Enforcer dished out only enhanced the impotence she wanted to make herself suffer.

The puny Omega was shocked to find herself eerily “at home” here in Lexi’s ruthlessly suckling maw, but obviously never in a way she’d expected. In between the nightmares that had plagued her during her self-imposed exile in Sanctuary, Bridget’s grief had taken on such a specific form, not quite pain, but something worse and more inexpressible: the crushing guilt and lonesomeness and regret, all experienced as something that made her feel simultaneously empty inside and squeezed from the out. All that time, she’d alternated between leaning into that feeling as self-flagellation, and then trying to distance herself from it with all the endless acts of kindness that she knew could still never correct the grave errors made. Yet here Lexi had placed her inside her mouth and gone straight to sucking on her body with fortitude that would’ve made an Alpha or Beta easily black out as if assaulted by g-forces, a commanding level of effort that the guidebook assuredly had not instructed her to use, but still Bridget’s little sister had done it anyway, and without even knowing it, Lexi had perfectly replicated that all-too-familiar trap of the Omega’s mourning.

The similarity of her past bereavement to this now literal tongue-and-cheek confinement was so exact as to be frightening for the tinier being, in fact, to the point she almost had to wonder if it wasn’t mere coincidence. Maybe her own subconscious had just been operating on premonition and haunting her with the eventual feeling of being enclosed in suffocating pressure, surrounded in a claustrophobic cauldron of gooey spit that stuck as close to her skin as that hurtful remorse, and cheek walls that burgeoned inward with the same inescapable urgency of familial loss. She definitely deserved to go through this torment much sooner, but she just didn’t have the life experience yet to wrap her mind around how it would be, until she was actually here, in the mouth of the person she’d hurt so dearly. Even her own golden hair, sodden with drool, had curled fully around her throat like it meant to choke her, but couldn’t quite bring itself to go through with it; if her hands weren’t bound down, though, Bridget still would’ve left her damp tresses exactly where they were now. All of this was exactly as it should’ve been, fulfilling and horrible in equal measure, and she was grateful.

Meanwhile, Lexi had climbed all the way back down from the countertop and was meandering in listless circles around the kitchen floor by the closest windowed wall, just outside the pane-shaped squares of incoming sunlight. Her attention was only placed upon the world outside her head just enough to keep herself from crashing head-long into an Omega chair leg, while she’d all but transferred her entire consciousness inside her own maw with Bridget. She employed every crackling nerve ending, each flavor and texture of the body she was oppressively spit-coddling, and every muscle in her tongue she’d never learned to independently operate until now. Her mouthbound working-over on the shrunken Omega was precise and exacting, punishing her sibling well beyond any threshold listed in the guidebook, but that text had now been forgotten more easily than Lexi had worried. She was just doing what felt “right,” at least according to what Bridget required of her, but it wasn’t long either before she started trusting her own judgment of its correctness too.

It was amazing how possible it became to get in the spirit of this thing, despite her initial desperate resistance to Bridget’s crazy table-turning plan. No matter how much she’d questioned the wisdom of such an approach when finding catharsis for herself and her Omega sister, it became objectively far easier to do what she had to when she had the girl herself, hogtied and slimy and shivering, who just a year-and-a-half ago had forced her feel all those things and more. With every pulsation of her inward-sinking cheeks that achingly clenched the spit-gelled creature within, Lexi’s brow furrowed, her pupils dilated, and her cranium tensed as a unit. Losing all sense of location, the Alpha marched in bleary circles now around the nearest table leg thick as a lighthouse, with one set of fingers grazed to its surface to keep herself anchored, while sucking on her voluntary victim more harshly than ever.

Why, she found herself saying without words, instead communicating this message in the form of a passionately angry and lovingly broken-hearted suckle, right when her mouth compressed the tightest around the little being. Why. Why. Why. Her eyes were starting to water from the strain on her jaws and heart. Why. It wasn’t even meant as a question, and not just because Bridget was helpless to answer it now, but a statement intended to hang in the air, and then be compacted and soaked down to the very bone in her shrunken Omega sibling. Why.

Why. Did. You. Not. Believe. Me.

At the end of this sentence delivered by both telepathy and cheek-crushing, Lexi swallowed a croaked cry with an intake of breath that must’ve, to Bridget, sounded like a dragon gathering its fire breath. Certainly it was hot enough inside there to suggest flame belching from her throat, if the Omega wasn’t just gulped down there instead along with her younger sister’s anguish. Rawer than she’d felt in weeks, and probably months, Lexi staggered down to all fours, but didn’t relent a single ounce of pressure from her cheeks and tongue for several seconds. When the Alpha’s lips parted for the first time in close to ten minutes, feeding her sister a wisp of cold air to keep cogent and re-engage her senses, she used the same brunt of remembered sorrow to lurch her exhaustion-swollen tongue forward, pushing Bridget back into the tract of space between her resealed lips and teeth, but then stopped short of making her fit there cleanly. Instead, allowing the tiny Omega’s roped-up shape to sling across her teeth, Lexi’s jowls tremored, suppressing another moan, and then she bit down on her sister’s body.

The Alpha’s teeth compacted from above and below around the blonde tongue-prisoner’s abdomen. First her incisors landed lengthwise, then repositioned from the sides, with help from a flank of pink taste buds ramming Bridget face-first in the other direction. After that, Lexi commenced chewing on the inmate more regularly, tilting her head to let her sibling’s flinching but unhurt body make slumped-over contact with different teeth, and biting all over again. It was much more than just a threatening nibble, and she only had the willpower to prevent herself from outright chomping on the girl, who was now more like an invincible jawbreaker than a crunched-off lollipop ball. Indeed, neither Enforcer nor her subject had any illusion of Lexi actually being able to break skin here, let alone the silly unreality of ever chewing an honest-to-goodness Omega up into bloody pulp, like had happened to so many Betas in the jaws of smiling Alphas across history and modernity.

This could and could hurt Bridget, yes, but like the rest of their rogue session, it felt “right” to Lexi. And though that was all she required to make the decision to bite and gnaw at the three-inch prisoner like a dog’s rawhide, she could tell through subtle body language that Bridget approved too. Perhaps she even wanted Lexi to slam the guillotine of those teeth down as hard as she possibly could without risking injury to her own dentistry, as that was sure to be the bigger danger here than actually cleaving through an Omega’s flesh. Robust constitution aside, though, Bridget still fidgeted and reacted to every consequential bite-down, though this only encouraged Lexi to keep going, faster and more ardently. Somehow the rage she’d let bleed back out during the act of sucking on her big sister was now descending again, strange though that should’ve been given the violence of this current act. But it was true. Each time she clamped her teeth down on the Omega’s arms, legs, chest, and even head, unlikely calmness took hold again little by little, seemingly jettisoned out of her in the thrust of her chompers.

Though she couldn’t know for certain at this time, and didn’t need to, Lexi was correct about every one of Bridget’s feelings. Just as the suck-up portion of the session had replicated that in-and-out torture from her months of gut-deep lamentation in solitude, being chewed by her sister had now flung the Omega into another physically novel but appropriate realm of chastening. She knew this jolting, stinging, head-spinning sensation just as well, from the weepy self-hating screaming tantrums that had sometimes followed the quieter introspection. Most important and bitter of all, though, was that Bridget could indeed feel Lexi’s own dormant pain driving down against her in the form of every sharp tooth edge.

This wasn’t done mechanically, or in conflict with herself; the Alpha was in full control, intentional, and showing her sister an impalpable wound she still carried. It hurt Bridget, badly, and rather than painfully jerk in response to the merely soreness-inducing clack of those ivories coming together, the little Omega was now blanching and even breaking into plentiful tears in answer to the emotion she could taste in her sister’s gargantuan body all around her.

Why hadn’t she believed?

At the same time, the Alpha had successfully cooled back to a manageable level by this reversal in the session. Laying down in the shadow of the table high above, Lexi stretched out her legs and laced her fingers together, through her chocolate-brown locks and across her scalp, in the way of a sunbathing cloud-watcher, while still chewing Bridget all the way to hopeful absolution.