- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next one will probably be the last, nice little smutty ride.

It was endless really. A vast and endless clear and hard surface that just went on and on forever. Ana had seen people run as fast as they could before running back to the group, fearful of going too far and getting out of sight of their fellows. They had moved for what had to have been half an hour and still there had been no end in sight that they could see. Ana, like others around her, had just accepted that they were where they were. Even if they ran… the memory of that utterly vast being was something burned into her mind. 


Ana was an office worker, she worked at a mid sized company and had done well as a secretary to the CEO. No one had any complaints about her work ethic or ability. By all accounts she had done everything one was supposed to do with their life. Yet, like the vast array of people on this endless clear surface, she had been plucked up. Abducted. Taken by this alien against her will for whatever fate awaited her. 


“Wonder if everyone else is okay…” Came a voice from nearby. 


“Everyone else? I’d say we should be worried about our own hides, who knows what is gonna happen to us!?” Came a panicked reply. 


It was a variation on exchanges happening all around, people trying to keep some kind of hope up and others were panicked. Some were just quietly sobbing. Ana was among those who were just waiting to see what happened next. No one could run fast enough or far enough to get away from here. So they were at the whim of the blue skinned alien that had ripped them from the Earth. A vast being that had towered so high up into the sky it had seemed unreal. Her steps had felt like they had shaken the whole world when they had been below. Such a creature existing seemed out of science fiction, yet here they were. 


Occasionally, in the distance, there was movement. It was too far to be clearly seen, blurry to those upon the slide. Ana squinted and fancied she could see the distant form of the alien moving around. It was impossible to make out many details, just the general movements. As well as the faint tremors that were carried up through the slide. She swallowed thickly until the distant form vanished, departing from the room for a bit. 


Time passed, easily an hour or so, before the distant tremors resumed and she returned. There was a rumbling thunder in the sky as a stark blue form approached where the slide was. It was her speaking. When her lips moved it was an indistinct thunder that forced Ana and those around her to their knees, a sharp and loud noise piercing their eardrums. No one could understand it, they couldn’t even make out what the words she spoke were. It was like they were living in wholly different existences. 


Her form came closer and closer, the blurry shape becoming clearer with every step as panic rose all around. Ana felt her heart pounding, the dark haired woman trying to stagger to her feet only for another powerful quake to cause her to fall over. She gazed up, looking along a bare blue skinned form that towered into the heavens. She couldn’t make out a face from here but she could tell the Alien was naked. Her form didn’t look too different from a human body really. Strange to think. 


A grand dark shadow covered the slide in its shroud as the alien’s hand started to descend toward them. Ana’s heart pounded more and more, rapidly drumming in her chest. Others were trying to run in futility, or screaming up at the being towering over them. Ana found her voice as the shadow grew deeper and deeper, swallowing her in it. 


“W-wait! Why are you doing this!? What are you doing to us!?” She shouted, demanding answers. The unknown was really the most terrifying part of all of this. Not knowing what was going to happen next was torment. 


There was no response from on high. Instead a vast blue thumb gently and dexterously was set on one side of the slide and a forefinger on the other side, shaking everyone off their feet. Ana screamed, joining a chorus of thousands as they were lifted up. They were hoisted up into the air and along an unfathomably vast body, passing along her bare smooth stomach. Then near her breasts, larger than any construct of man, indeed, probably bigger than a number of mountains. Her collarbone, neck, then at last they were before her face. 


Ana felt her brain stall as she looked at the vast purple irises gazing down upon them all. She must have looked down and seen maybe a collection of specks. Perhaps even just one speck from them grouped together. They were so small compared to her it was hard to really know *what* they looked like. Ana was reminded of when she was in chemistry class back in college and looking at bacteria in a microscope. 


The slide was shifted around in her fingers and brought toward her lips, vast plush surfaces that seemed so close but were in fact miles away. There was a sharp wind that assailed them and Ana felt herself tugged up a few feet before falling back. She was lucky. She looked up and saw there were others that were pulled *much* further up toward the twin black holes that were the alien’s nostrils. They screamed as they fell back down to the slide and splattered on impact, the cries of their fellows echoing out. 


The panic only really reached fever pitch when they saw it. The tip of a purple tongue gliding along the surface of the lips above them. That was when the shoe dropped for Ana. She knew what the intentions of this alien were, though her brain was instinctively trying to reject it. No. No way. That couldn’t be right. This couldn’t be real! Yet all the others were also coming to that conclusion and trying to run. Ana found strength in her legs and tried to run as well, her eyes wide and wild with fright. 


Behind them the blue lips of the alien woman parted, warm humid breath a gust that knocked some off their feet as they fled. A purple tongue lolled out from behind her lips and slowly pressed itself onto the slide in the distance behind them. Then it started to drag along the surface, slowly moving closer and closer toward them as they fled. It was like a mountain of moist flesh and it was more than enough to make the thousands on the slide seem like nothing next to it. 


“Stop! Please! Not like this! You can’t do this!” Ana screamed up, many others crying and begging and wailing as they fled. 


The towering alien remained unmoved by the cries as the tongue came closer and closer, the air getting more and more humid as the moments dragged on. Tears were rising to Ana’s eyes and she felt herself losing her grip on what was real and what wasn’t. This was just so absurd, it had to be a nightmare right? She was going to just wake up in bed and that would be that, any moment now. 


It was a moment that never came of course as the wall of the purple tongue made contact with those at the very rear of their crowd. People screamed as they were either smushed beneath its advance or pulled into the thin layer of saliva that coated the rough member. It was so close to Ana now, the slide shaking more and more and more. She screamed as it was nearly upon her. Not like this! Not like-!


A thought that was her last as she was squashed under the vast purple tongue like so many others. Those around her either shared her fate or wailed as they were stuck to the tongue like grains of sugar. The saliva of the alien started working on the tiny vestiges of humanity immediately as they were screaming as they were dissolved away. There wasn’t a single trace of a human left upon the slide when a single lick was finished along it. All wiped away by the tongue of the vast alien. 


_______________



Ryaia finished licking off the remains of the microbes from the slide, her cheeks already flushed a dark blue shade as she swallowed down the saliva that carried their remains. Her eyes were half lidded and she was already feeling something inside of her. A tingle that worked its way from her mouth and then slowly toward the rest of her body. It was a heat, a very pleasant heat. One that slowly was starting to pool between her legs. 


“A-ah… i-ingesting samples of… ahhh Ryaiathum 78 seems to have… e-extreme effects on the libido… ohhhh!” Ryaia was gasping and panting as it was starting to settle in her, working hard to verbally record her notes to a speaker nearby. 


“Sounds like someone needs some mood music.” Came the voice of the ship’s AI. Smooth jazz followed and started flowing from the speakers. 


“F-fuck… N-not funny T-Tina!” Ryaia stuttered as her cheeks turned a darker shade of blue. 


It was… incredible. A bliss she had never felt before. It was like she was floating. She was so weightless. But she was burning so *much* down below. She was staggering her way over to her bed, every movement had air move over her bare skin. It was torture. Like a sensual caress from a lover really. The burning started to fade as she ended up on the sheets of her bed and she let out a loud moan. It wasn’t dignified or muffled, it was the needy moan of someone with so much pressure built up in them. So much need for a release. But it felt so *good*. 


Ryaia’s blue fingers fumbled around her nightstand near her bed and gripped one of the dishes. She had set it aside there, her fogged brain wanting more of this feeling and this sensation. She pulled off the lid of the dish and looked down at the square of cityscape and people inside. Her eyes were glazed with lust and her body was warm and hot with need. She let out a thunderous moan that forced many to their knees. 


The dish was brought lower and lower until it hovered between the thighs of the woman laying there. Beneath them, another vast hand was toying with the flesh below, drawing more moans from Ryaia. Aphrodisiacs and toys in the heat of passion. That was what Ryaia had reduced mankind to compared to her. In her eyes, they weren’t sentient beings after all. Just a new organic compound really. 


Screams filled the dish as she turned it over and sprinkled them along her sopping wet arousal far below. Thousands fell, a yawning humid abyss spread open by vast fingers. Ready to consume them all as they fell through miles and miles. Some landed upon moist lips wet with arousal, others fell much deeper, all however were at the mercy of this woman as she toyed with the humans to fuel her own arousal. 


She almost screamed from how high she was soaring on a cloud of sheer heated arousal. She worked at herself more and more, her fingers crashing down and smearing any humans they met. She rubbed at the bluish purple nub just above her moist lips, Ryaia letting out a thunderous moan as she felt a climax almost immediately roll its way through her body. Her purple eyes were wide and her mouth opened in a screaming moan. 


It was the end for any survivors within her of course as liquid arousal drowned them as it coated her fingers. They never stood a chance. It was clear however it wasn’t enough. The need was still filling Ryaia and the arousal wasn’t gone. She was in an ethereal state, where her brain was just filled with thoughts of sexual satisfaction and want. Her body needed it, nothing else mattered at the moment. There was nothing left in the universe but that need. No mission, no wider purpose. Just this moment where she worked herself to completion. She wanted more, more than that though, it was a confirmation. A confirmation of what role Humanity would have as far as her species was concerned.