- Text Size +

(Tumbler)

 

When it came to Athenaqua’s attractions, there were a good number of slides that Eva had confessed to never really going on. The descriptions I had seen on the park maps when we entered showed that they all had their own unique twists.

 

The Spiral Tumbler we had started with for example was designed for vertical rises and drops. You tumbled up and down all while sent down a spiraling slide – the name was very apt.

 

“You know… let’s not go,” Eva grimaced as she put her hand over her mouth. We had gotten to the top of the slope and five people away from being able to go. At the top, my girlfriend had seen the view from above and was having second thoughts.

 

That was right – with all of her bravado earlier, you’d forget Eva only liked to relax at the park instead of catching some excitement on the rides.

 

“Hey, you suffocated me with your boobs nearly the whole way and now you want to leave?” I provoked her now that her jacket was temporarily put away and I was back on the ground. “At least make it up to me and let me enjoy the ride too.”

 

“Are you even big enough for the ride?” Eva put her hand up high above my head to mockingly suggest a ‘you-must-be-this-tall’ sign.

 

“Of course he is,” I heard. The park-goers ahead of us had gone down the slide, so the employee at the front of the line had come to call us over. “We’ve finished renovating all of Athenaqua’s rides to be Add-on safe, so there is no problem, Miss.”

 

“… Oh,” Her excuse deflated, Eva was taken aback. “This ride is safe, right?”

 

I knew Eva was asking for her own sake, but the staff seemed to think she was referring to me. “Yes. It’s a little bumpy because the Tumbler’s shape is a little unnatural, but it is safe for Add-ons. For this ride in particular, I recommend going first before your Add-On.”

 

“Wait, first?” Eva put her hand over her mouth. She was trying her best to hide her frown. She put up her poker face as soon as she could and put her hand over her hip. “Yeah, no way. If you’re so gung-ho about it, you can go first, Jay.”

 

“I don’t mind,” I agreed as I stepped up past the gate until I was stopped by the legs of the female staff in front of the slide. I looked up at the staff member in the red one piece and staff jacket. “She’s tries to act tough, but she’s got her cute side, doesn’t she?”

 

“Heh,” chuckled the staff member. She willingly stepped aside for me. “For an Add-on, you’re pretty accepting of things. Well, I’m glad to see both of you are having fun. Just watch your step and your back on the way down, alright?”

 

“Hurry up, Eva. You're not supposed to be away from me, right?” I used the park rules against her. I turned back to the enclosed slide. At my size, the opening to the Tumbler was like a cave entrance. I could hear rushing water shoot past like a river. I had to admit – there was some childish excitement in my adventurous heart to be able to experience what looked like a cavernous rapid ride. “Alright let’s go!”

 

With a daring leap, I crossed the single step normal sized folks would’ve taken to get into the water. The moment my feet hit the rushing water, I realized how serious the employee had been when she said for me to watch my step. The current knocked me right off my feet and immediately start to carry me away.

 

“W-Whoah!”

 

“Hey! Jay!” I heard what sounded like Eva’s voice growing distant. I landed on my back and saw the top of the enclosed slide. Everything I saw started to blur because of the speed at which I was being pulled by the flow.

 

The difference between a normal person and an Add-On who was three times smaller had turned three inches of water into nine for me. I didn’t feel the bottom of the slide as my body floated on the water. All I could do was look up at the dark tunnel I was barreling down.

 

“Whoah!” “Oof!” “Oh!”

 

The Spiral Tumbler lived up to its name. I was being pulled up and down hills and valleys by the water current. My smaller stature gave me more room to be launched to the left and right of the slide. It was more like a ‘River Rapids’ ride than an enclosed water slide.

 

“Whooo!” I couldn’t resist shouting. The Tumbler even had numerous lights inside of it, creating a psychedelic scene all around me. The Spiral Tumbler would have been a crazy enough slide on its own but at my smaller state, I had to admit it made the long ride was even more exciting…

 

But the excitement was yet to end. I should have realized the ride was feeling a bit too long.

                              

“Woaaaaaah!” I started to hear behind me.

 

“Huh?” It was hard to ignore a presence closing in on me. As I was lying on my back, I just had to tilt my head back just slightly to realize I wasn’t alone in the tunnel anymore.

 

Wham!

 

“What the-!?”  “Grk!”

 

My head and my entire body felt a heavy impact as the speed at which I was going up one of the slide’s slopes suddenly increased. My head got hit by a massive wall in stretchy blue fabric and my torso was suddenly squeezed between two peach colored pillars. I was no longer going at my own speed. I was being shoved forward by a bulldozer of a butt.

 

“Mgh?! Jay?” Of course it was Eva. This was why the employees had advised Eva going first. She had caught up to me because my body had been getting flung left and right instead of going straight. She had her legs up and open slightly while going down the slide so her butt had slammed into me and pushed me forward. Her continued momentum launched my body up until I was caught against her crotch and thighs.

 

“H-Hey,” I grunted as she inadvertently squeezed her legs together in surprise, scissoring my torso between them. “W-Whoah!”

 

Up Eva went, or rather, we went as we came to a rapid dip and rise in the end of the slide. I felt weightless for a moment as we got to the end of the tunnel. Light blinded me as Eva’s body took to the skies, taking me along with it.

 

It wasn’t for long, though, as what comes up always comes down.

 

Splaaaash!

 

“Mggh! Gff!”

 

Blub! Blub!

 

We landed in the pool at the end of the slide. I tried to flail my arms and legs because I was underwater, struggling to find which way was up. ‘Tried’ was the key word as I my body was still held in place by my girlfriend’s thighs. Each one was thicker than my shrunken body was so it was like trying to push away two ancient trees.

 

“Ah jeez, Jay.”

 

“Gwah… Hah… Huff…”

 

I was glad when Eva opened up her legs in time because I would have drowned otherwise. I treaded water by my girlfriend whose long hair now blocked her vision because it had gotten drenched.

 

“You okay?” she asked. “I guess I really should’ve gone first. That sure was some place you ended up in on the ride.”

 

“Gah… It was pretty sexy being there - not going to lie,” I admitted between breaths. “Let me catch my breath, alright? That was fun, but I’m going to need a minute before we try a different ride.”

 

Eva stared at me with a blank expression that I was sure was one of disbelief. “You sure do know how to have fun even at this size, Jay.”