- Text Size +

Snoring.

Creeeeeeak.

Ken gently pushed open the room into the living room, clenching his teeth at the high pitched sound from the hinges. He waited for a reaction. Nothing.

“Mom?” he said, quietly.

Again, nothing.

With a small smile, he entered the room. Laid out across the couch, napping, was his mother. Propped up on the couch’s arm were her feet, covered by dark tights—likely damp with sweat following a long day at the office. Their scent had been perceivable even outside of the room, seeping into the hall through the crack from which he’d spied.

“Jackpot,” Ken whispered, hurrying over to the end of the couch.

Kneeling, he gazed at her feet. Above average size for a woman, yet from the floor, looming above, they looked huge. Perfectly wrinkled soles separated from him by a thin layer of nylon.

Already—only a few steps in—he could smell nothing else. His mom’s feet had always had a strong aroma, especially after hours and hours crammed into a pair of high-heels. It was corny, and slightly vinegary, yet despite the unpleasantness it was intoxicating… at least to Ken. He sampled the scent with a few hesitant sniffs before getting closer, feeling himself hardening in his shorts.

Close enough to feel their warmth on his skin, the stink was incredible. He was surrounded by it, submerged in a cloud of humid foot odour.

A small moan slipped out and he froze, then continued sniffing after she didn’t so much as stir.

Eyes closed, he tuned out everything but the aroma of sweaty feet. His erection twitched furiously. His eager nose explored everywhere, working its way up. Heels. Arches. Balls. Toes. The latter was where the most potent odour lurked, warm pockets collected in the nooks around their undersides, begging for him to insert his nose. Not once did he make contact, no matter how tempted he felt, for fear of waking his mom up. Although, they were close enough to warm his face.

Strangely, the smell seemed to be getting stronger. At first he thought it was simply his imagination, but soon it had increased noticeably.

Slowly, Ken opened his eyes.

His mom’s feet were bigger. Much bigger.

“What the f—”

Any profanity was interrupted by a gasp as he shrunk further, causing him to fall backward in surprise, sprawled in a pool of oversized clothes.

A new outbreak of the shrinking virus has been going around, so be sure to keep your distance from others in public. Wash your hands at every possibility,” this morning’s breaking news had said. “Shrinking in carriers is said to be triggered by extreme sensory stimulation

Blindingly bright lights.

Deafeningly loud noises.

Or, even something as simple as particularly strong odours.”

Ken heard his mom suddenly snort awake, heard the creak of the couch as she sat up and shuffled closer to peek over the arm. Her investigative expression peered down at him, freshly woken eyes still half-shut. A couple of slow blinks was all it took to take in the unfolding scene, and her eyes shot wide open.

“Kenneth! You’re small!”

In an anxious panic, he tore free of the clothes that almost buried him, his mother’s shadow cast across him as she stood; grew bigger as she approached, concerned. It took him a shocked second before he realised he’d shrunk out of all of his clothing.

Which meant he was half-sized, naked and fully erect at the aromatic feet of his worried mom.

“Why are you…” Her words trailed off as she glanced from her toes to him, seeing the shameful scene. “Oh.”

Then, after a moment of silent thought, “oh.”

All hints of maternal concern fled from her expression. Like a switch had been flipped, her features became stern and disapproving.

“I-i-it isn’t wh-what you think.”

“Were you smelling my feet, Kenneth?” She sniffed and reflexively wrinkled her nose. “What’s wrong with you? They reek! I can hardly stand it and they’re mine. Worst of all, there’s that. You should be ashamed of yourself, young man!”

“Listen, you’re wrong. I—”

The words caught in his throat as her fingers went to her nylon-encased knees, pinching the dark material and tugging it down inch by inch. Once the crotch-section was bunched up below the hem of her sensible skirt, she held it steady and stepped out of the tights, one foot at a time. They were tossed to the floor with Ken’s own clothes, spreading their bitter, corny scent.

“…Mom?”

Now bare, his mom’s feet fidgeted on the floor. Her cherry-red-topped toes curled and stretched, the tiny joints making quiet bony clicks and pops. They rose and fell, drumming the ground with their wide pads, sticky patters sounding from the impact of the soft skin, damp and slightly pruned with sweat.

Tearing his eyes away was difficult, yet necessary. More inches were being chipped away from his height since he sat so close to the discarded tights. He shuffled away, not wanting to stand and further expose himself. However, his mom stepped forward, blocking his path with a stomp.

Milliseconds after the sole landed with a moist slap, her heady musk filled his airways and he shrank some more.

“I know exactly what happened here. Please, stop me if I say anything wrong,” she said. He knew better than to protest, even with every stinky breath stealing his size. “Being a filthy foot pervert, you waited until I got home from work, when my feet are at their smelliest, and then waited until I feel asleep. Once I was out like a light, you took advantage and started sniffing away at my sweaty after-work feet to your heart’s content.”

Her toes tensed against the floor.

“Except you’d carelessly gone and caught the shrinking virus. Now look at you. Getting smaller by the second all because of my smelly feet.”

“Okay, you’re right. I’m an idiot and a p-p-pervert. I-I’m sorry, really sorry. Mom, help me! I’m still shrinking. Get your foot away from me and let’s go to the hospital.”

A moment of heavy silence passed with him looking up at her unreadable expression.

“Please, I’m scared, Mom,” he continued. “I don’t want to get any smaller.”

“Maybe you should have thought about that before taking advantage of my feet.”

Increasingly aware of how small he was getting—likely head-height with her knees if he were to stand—he felt sick with panic that in opposition to his dwindling size.

“I’ll do anything, just, please, save me!”

The toes on the foot beside him drummed thoughtfully.

“Anything?” she asked, chuckling.

Ken nodded frantically.

“Alright then. I’ll tell you what I want.”

Drumming toes stilled. Her foot moved, lifting from the ground and leaving a footprint-shaped sheen in its absence. Instead of returned to rest beside its twin, it remained in the air, hovering above him. It was the first proper glimpse of either of her bare soles since removing the tights. The numerous wrinkles were visibility moist with sweat. After a day spent baking in a high-heel, wrapped in nylon, the skin was left reddened, even yellowish in places.

And the smell…

Oh god, the smell.

At this point, the incredibly strong odour of his mom’s feet was barely erotic to him. With every inch he lost, his sense of smell grew more powerful. That didn’t stop his erection from stiffening further.

“I want to see just how small you can get,” Ken’s mom said.

A chilling fear spread throughout his body at her words. She didn’t give him a moment to react, bringing her foot down right onto his wide-eyed face.

His body crumpled under her weight, forced to the ground. Pushing back did nothing, the difference in strength was far too great. It was like trying to move a mountain. Her rough sole smothered his upper body completely, soaking him with the layer of sweaty that already clung to it. His face sunk into the pudgy ball of her foot, warm foot-flesh no matter where he looked.

The worst part was the smell. As he got smaller, it grew significantly stronger, and as it grew stronger, he got smaller.

“You’re so tiny now!” she exclaimed, laughing as he felt his legs shrink under her heel, which proceeded to crush them.

Ken’s mom applied more pressure now that he was entirely under her foot, causing the rest of his body to become entombed in her stinky sole just like his head. He felt himself began to perspire from the residual heat being shared, though that was nothing compared to her own sweat.

Yelling only filled his mouth with sour and salty flavours.

“Let’s see that little face of yours. I want to see exactly how sorry you are.”

The foot lifted—taking Ken with it for a moment, before the foot shook and dislodged him—giving him a moment to take a slightly-less-tainted breath. It moved down. Toes appeared overhead, giving him an especially vinegary whiff. Her big and seconds toes spread open before the foot descended once more, surrounding his face with reeking skin that oozed some particularly grimy substance. She peered between the toes from above, meeting his eyes and smiling.

“What’s that I feel poking into the bottom of my foot? It’s incredible, I can hardly stomach the stench of my sweaty feet and you’re down there hard as a rock thanks to them! Let’s see, what if I…”

An aroused gasp slipped from his mouth. His mom had scrunched her sole, causing the warm wrinkles to caress his naked body as they formed, enveloping his erection between folds. She held the scrunch for the longest of seconds before relaxing, smoothing out the skin as much as it was able.

Then she repeated the process. Over and over the dominating sole scrunched, dragging him closer to an involuntary orgasm. Still shrinking, the all-encompassing sole only became bigger and smellier, causing a complete sensory overload as he approached that edge.

“If I don’t feel you licking between my toes right away, Kenneth, you’re going in my dirty tights and my feet will be joining you. Obviously, if that’s what you want, feel free to disobey.”

Immediately he started lapping away, his desperate tongue swiping the fine layer of nastiness from the smelliest part of her foot. The sourness was overwhelming, eye-watering, yet he endured, wanting nothing more than for this nightmare to be done with.

Once he did start licking, his mom scrunched harder than ever before and a sweaty wrinkle caught his penis in a death-grip, squeezing it until it burst between the fleshy folds. He cried out as the most intense orgasm shot through him, bucking against the massive sole then spasming under its weight.

The orgasm was so mind-numbingly strong that for a minute, everything went black.

When the world came back, his body was no longer underneath her foot. No, he was now tiny enough that all of him was between her giant toes, which stood taller than him on either side.

Somebody stopped licking for a moment.” His mom’s voice boomed from above, carrying an amused tone. “Do you know what that means?”

Before Ken could even think of a response the walls closed around him. He was trapped between her smelly toes. They gripped him tightly and lifted him up into the air. He couldn’t help but notice he’d finally stopped shrinking, although that brought little comfort now he was so small he fit in his mother’s toe-crevice with room to spare.

His prison went dark. The sound of nylon sliding against bare skin—usually a subtle sound—was deafening at his new size. That bitter, corny scent returned, mingling with the odour of her foot.

“As punishment for being a nasty little pervert, you can stay there all tonight and all tomorrow. Maybe even the day after, too! I’ll see how I feel.” Ken’s mom laughed and rubbed her toes together, squeezing him. “Then I’ll think about taking you to a hospital.”