- Text Size +

"Eet teengles! Eet teengles lahts frahm beelow!" As she broke from the structures above, arms waving to the skies, the Cultist cheered out - causing enormous resonance in the surrounding region, and tremors in the Sister near her, attempting to catch up.


"C-Cultist!" She struggled to hide her bright blush. "Th-that type of v-vulgarity has no effect on me!"


"No, hwee mean - down heer!" She lifted a foot to display what lay beneath, with the height of a cheerleader kick - clumsily knocking away small chunks of the remaining ceiling over the exposed realm of industrial overgrowth, as it continued to extend out. "Like lahts of leetle butterfly keeses! Hwee still feel eet now!" 


Ringarde gazed briefly upon the base of her heel, almost gaining a glimpse of the perspiration-glued portions of the underhive carried out to the open with her footsteps. She struggled to push it down, trying with all her strength to stuff the bigger and bigger leg back into the realm that no longer fit it. Her voice, even booming across the landscape, was dissolving to meek squeaking, betraying her attempts to assert herself. "You... don't dare - break any more of this - city - planet... Uuuh, so many people... can see us...!"


In confusion, her taller opponent padded and prodded the layers of steel below with one toe - stripping the city back and revealing portions of the soil that hadn't seen light for ages. She leaned down, further, scraping small portions of the strange mix of brassy and grey colours with her digit - streets she may have still been able to walk through not long ago, now toppled over easily and had trouble ascending to her knuckle's height. "People? Hwee can't see any..." Suddenly, she shouted out, the force of her breath knocking down several of the proudest and best-polished structures: "Heeey! Do hyu people haff any good food? Hwee were searching for sahm for Kay-oss!"


Though once empty from the evacuation, following Imperial orders, the streets now had a lively, flashing mix of heads - which were lucky if they poked up higher than a millimeter or two from the ground, relative to the womens' lines of vision. The sudden burst of motion made Ringarde's eyes diminish, gasping mighty winds in realization: "They... they're disobeying the regulations... N-no, don't help her! You're - you're focusing your worship and emotional energy on her -- it's just going to make her bigger - and it'll be faster and faster - and soon, I won't be able to-!" Desperately, she tried to make roadblocks with her palms, finding the scurrying crowds simply passing through the narrow gaps in her clutching, dangling fingers. Then, in desperation, she resorted to breaking apart portions of the tallest structures to lay them down as barricades. Nothing stopped the ever-growing flood of worshippers, climbing and clawing over wreckage; and as the Loyalist leaned over, the shadow of her gigantic opponent only stretched further over her, over them, over the wondrous mass of ingenuity and perseverance through architecture that made up Brore S03.


And soon, that behemoth shadow moved, skipping forward happily. Cultist left massive footprints that greatly outmatched the Sororita's own boot prints, as she walked forward to happily accept the measly rations provided. From what little the hive worlders could scrounge up; and from pieces of sweets the more rebellious had stolen for themselves during the initial confusion of their exodus; all manners of manufactured, baked, and recycled goods ended up in a circular tower. Plucking it up in her glove between a couple of digits, reaching over the massive Sororita, Cultist checked its consistency and smell; before giving it to the Chaos Spawn resting on her shoulder, who happily "GNSRNNNFGRH"ed at her in appreciation. She shook the building like a saltshaker, watching him jump up to snap at the oncoming chunks of foodstuff.


Art by Braxia


With a little dribble of it going down to the napping Sepsis in her navel, Cultist smiled. "Hyu're the best!... Oh, Ringarde, do hyu want some? Eet's too sweet for us."


Pushing it out of her hands, the Imperial shook her head rapidly, the white hair fluttering across her face. "Th-that's all you're thinking of? These men are all - worshipping you as if you're - the incarnation of a deity!" She panted heavily, jumping up on crumbling buildings to try and remain at something close to eye-level. "And all you can think about... is your - your pet’s waffles?!"


The question mark over Cultist’s olive head was almost visible from orbit, now that she stretched past the goalpost of her second kilometer. "Do hyu want some of these worsheepers, then? Hwee really don't know how to use them."


"That question - that's... uuhh... I... I only want... their hearts... to be devoted towards..." Shutting her eyes as she spoke, she suddenly screamed, lunging towards her opponent: "The Will of the Emperor---!"


A last-ditch attempt to push back the colossal invader. She only barely reached her friend's bosom; and struggled to keep her hold as it swayed and bounced from the impact. As soon as her hands taped onto the skimpy midnight-black top, the growth hit a new speed - bursting into overdrive. The toes' static growth plowed new trenches and overtook the width of roads as she stepped back - a few citizens harmlessly enveloped in the warm canopy of her arch. The dark-armored maiden soon felt her own feet lifting from the ground; her grip was so strong, her hold so tight to the ever-growing icon of Chaos, she was practically clinging on to the skin. The distance from a suitable foothold for herself became further and further away as she was lifted up by Cultist’s expanding tits. The city that already spread out like a map to her was tinier and tinier - overtaken by larger portions of the bare olive-coloured soles, if not flooded from her sweat drops. When the once-narrow torso grew beyond the width of her arm span, she found herself tightly wrapping her hands around the bikini's hook. Even the bikini, which had been sagging under her weight, kept growing proportionally to her speed; soon sustaining the tinier woman's mass like it was nothing.


Those events, which seemed like an eternity for the quickly-reddening Ringarde, passed by in a split second for the woman herself; barely able to keep track of the new gains. She stumbled backwards, allowing her ass to plow through one of the few as-of-yet untouched portions of the city; easily bulldozing it into a mass of tightly-compacted pebbles. Falling on the Chaos Star on her back, her shoulders stretched to new suburbs, sweaty purple hair reaching out and coating the buildings like tendrils. Even now perpendicular to the ground, her feet were each standing five times taller than the largest of Warmonger-class Titans - disregarding the dozen-meter imprints the heels caved into the cityscape with each kick, pretending to struggle beneath the woman lying atop her chest. "Oh, noo! Zo strong...!"


Ringarde, absolutely ashamed at the "victory", burrowed her face in the growing mass of dark, humid flesh, uselessly pounding her fists into the easily-receding, marshmallowy skin - thick enough to absorb her blows without any resistance. She was like a plush toy in the woman's hold now. "D-don't make fun of me... Please..."


She felt a relatively soft patting on her back - enough restrained strength to easily peel her armor back, but with a special level of care. "Eet's only fair hwee make eet look like you're weening, eef hyour mahstohrs are watching! And, as long as hyou're here, can hwee ask a kwestion?"


She peeked up to the horizons between the chest, where the tattoos of arrows on the Cultist's face seemed to point right at her. Slowly, she nodded.


Almost purring now - or at least controlling the volume of her screeching - the behemoth that took up larger and larger portions of satellite images smiled right at her. "Hwee feel a laht of eemotions helping us grow. All theese people down there, Sepsees' sleeping, Kay-oss' plans, eeven mahstor Dranon's anger... baht hwee are getting sometheeng else. Sahm emotion from higher above us. Very beeg and strong." She cupped her hands in a whisper, hoping that as few people as possible would hear her echoing voice. "Sahmtheeng Slaaneshi. Do hyu know what eet could be?"


Ringarde's red face went to white, then blue, as her eyes practically burst out from their sockets. "Y-you're saying… you’re accusing me, that I... you..." She looked over the glistening, comfortable body ahead of her, and behind her, and to her sides, growing out into a landscape in their own right. "It's because... It's because... my feelings... the urges, the temptations, the whispers - that I tried so hard to control... it's because of that, what I feel, for you, that you... That you're like this?!"


"Oh, mayhbee! Good theenking!" She folded her titanic arms in, and lowered them - drifting down to the rapidly-diminishing fleck of Sister occupying a spot on her bosom. They folded in, extinguishing the sunlight in refreshing, thick layers of darkness. "Hwee should say thanks! Hwee lahv hyuu zo much!"


Squirming at the marshmallowy surfaces engulfing her, pushing in, Ringarde sputtered, stammered, shook her head... and finally relaxed, stretching her arms out, and allowing the caress to envelop her. "As I do... Cultist! I... I tried my hardest, but the more I fight, the more it's impossible... You've defeated meeee...!"


The distant sloshing echo of durasteel against skin became a memory; as she allowed herself to fall into the endless, echoing heartbeats below. She happily breathed in the growing fragrance, lulled into a state of serenity; mind and body finally in accord in the center of a compressing hug.


***


"Haaah, I love you..."


Ringarde snapped awake, panting heavily, in a cold sweat. She rubbed her eyes, dragging her arm on the blanket below her. "Haaah, I... I was just dreaming... D-did any of the others - hear me...?"


"Goohd morneeng, Ringade!" A peppy voice answered back from a bit above her. Cultist - she was already awake. Maybe preparing breakfast.


The comfortable warmth made her want to just close her eyes and go back to bed. That dream - whatever had stirred her subconscious into it - had left her still exhausted. She nuzzled in the cover, rubbing her nose in it. "Mmmh, I wanna... stay here a bit, just a moment longer..."


"Eef hyu desire. Baht..." With a sheepish groan that seemed to rumble the whole soft, squishy surface beneath, Cultist exhaled. "Tell us if hwee hurt hyuu, okay? Hyuu were only out for a while, but hwee thought eet might've been serious!"


"Wait... B-by the Throne…"


Eyes reopening, pulse quickening, head coiling back, Ringarde realized that her "blanket" was a small part of Cultist's top; and the voice came from all directions, shaking her. She was still on Cultist. And Cultist grew still - now having hit the mark of 8,160 meters.


She swallowed hard, and allowed her reddening face to hide once again in the web of expanding fabrics, shivering in a mix of deeply-ingrained shame and insurmountable happiness. "Th-th-thank... you... too kind..."


From this high-up perspective, if she looked closely, the place where the two of them burst from the underhive was visible. Though not long ago at all, it seemed like a distant, blurry memory in the haze from the increased altitude upon 700-meter breasts. That towering scale they had both been before, like colossi over the rest of the planet's population... Now, Cultist's foot alone outsized the holes, if placed completely straight from heel to big toe.


The warp-energized soles, however, did anything but stay straight. It was bad enough that more and more of the city below was losing ground to the rubble and landslides generated by outstretching heels. But she entertained herself by moving her legs and arms to chase down escort ships passing overhead; waving happily to the many passengers as they passed in the cloud layers above. The few Valkyries, Vendettas, and Vultures in the atmosphere, sent in for support, easily fit in her palm. The straps around her fingers displayed no damage, even after they released shot after shot from heavy bolters. It took just a flick to send them soaring away from harsh winds, catching in their spread-out wings. Marauder Vigilants trying to track her movement, too, released explosive payloads at her lifting soles; which did little but add to their growing heat and sweat. They scattered as her long toes wiggled in glee, fleeing and dispersing - occasionally leaving chunks caught among the gaps between the lengthy digits.



Art by Annahketsuno


Art by JZStudios


The Cultist grinned, her smile large enough to cover the fleet. "Eet's very toasty, even up here!" With the spiralling red wraps around the dark legs reaching four kilometers high into the sky, waving rapidly towards the incoming craft, downpours began from above. "Hwee know our mas-tohr has geeven us a meeshion. Baht getting zo mahch energy frahm the people beelow... eet eetched us a lot, and these loyalheests are helping! Zho we might jahst stay een place here!"


Looking upon the ever-changing map of the cityscape, from the growing shoulder spikes, Kay-Oss yapped and "BBLRGHRG"ed eagerly, still enjoying the waffles provided earlier.


Far down, in the navel's ever-increasing walls, Sepsis yawned. She remained awake for long enough to let out a contented: "Eh, if it's comfy, I say stay there. Moving's overrated."


"And... and I don't know if... we can even survive if you - ulp - stand up..." Ringarde's teeth chattered from the sensations around her, witnessing the borders of her former opponent’s body grow further and further. In distant, less-developed worlds, the span of Cultist's back alone may have been close to the width of a minor city. The concept of "minor city" did not exist in this hive world. It plowed through a significant portion of the surroundings; but there were always more and more Outskirts for her shoulders to bury, adding to those already caught in the mountainous amounts of dirt.


As the gunfire continued above, drop after drop of roasting sweat descended upon the still-surviving rooftops, flung from constantly-waving, monolithic orbs of flesh in the clouds. The downpour was strong enough to wash away members of the populace, even those in heavy armor directing the crowds. Eventually, it burst through doors and lower windows, flooding buildings all the way up to the Lower Hive. Foundations spiralling out of control, built on top of each other, held together by naught but faith in the Emperor and his architects, began sagging; rendering entire walls of the spire into steep waterslides, soon mudslides.


The humidity wafting off the immense Cultist's body, deeply imbued with the essence of Chaos, was now becoming part of the weather systems


One of the few nobles remaining planetside, desperate to grab more territory and influence the city as his rivals evacuated, only fully grasped now that there would be little territory remaining. Now, in a modified military craft made into a civilian airship, he began escaping - many of his servants and subordinates following along. They'd launched from the middle of the tall spire, lower on the structure than he'd been in his life - since the craft needed more horizontal momentum to reach escape velocity. Navigating the newly-generated, misty clouds hanging over the common areas proved difficult. The craft received turbulence from many sudden gusts drifting by. Yet, finally, the pilot managed to carry them into a clear space -


- right between two giant toes, which instantly clamped around them like vice grips. They were already too deep into the toe gap to navigate out; and the flurry of alarms and clanking around soon became silent, as she'd clenched her digits tightly enough to cave in the onboard computers, if not send them fritzing and overheating from the unique atmosphere.


"Cap-toor'd eet~!" She called out happily, putting her fingers to her red-painted cheeks. "Eet feels pokey."


Instantly, those left below received orders from the nobleman's allies: retrieve the captured vessel, and take them to safety. A task easier said than done. Soldiers still struggling to hold the ever-changing lines, and civilians eager for a reward, began climbing among the cells and pores around her waist and now-resting sole. Though the uneven surface wasn't wanting for footholds and spaces to rest, littered with compressed steely ruins (and a few comfortably-lodged worshippers), the sheer height made many give up before even reaching the top of the 650-meter ascent towards the Mark of Khorne, where her heel ended and arch began. And the already-dewey surface had boulder-sized sweat drops splashing down from every direction; completely capturing swaths of the brave climbers, and sending them splashing down speedy waterslides into the growing puddles below. Many of those who weathered those droplets, with minds distorted from the scale difference, perspective, and thankfulness at their survival, simply joined those venerating her very being - making her scale expand higher and higher. Others simply took shelter in cracked remains of offices and factories, hoping for the best. A brave few continued upwards, to be swept away by more 30-meter-wide dollops of liquid; or sent flying to the safety of mud below as she waved her legs more.


Cultist bit her lip in discomfort. "They stahped shooting, and eet eetches more... Hwee need something stronger!"


Clumsily rummaging through the city blocks, her fingers grabbed one of the taller apartment buildings, nearing the hundred-storey mark; and casually brought it to her soles, brushing the tip up and down across the ball of her foot. The gravity seemed to shift for the people around her as she sat up, chaos star in the sky, leaning over to get in deeper into her sole. Debris mixed with detritus and muck from her excursion on the Dearth World added to the existing rain, hailing down and smashing into more and more of the landscape. Flakes of dirt coated many blocks in thick sheets, only washed away by incoming tidal waves of perspiration. Soon, sheets of durasteel joined them; as the building's upper spike flattened to a rough, rectangular shape. With every blindingly-rapid scratch, the structure fell apart against the far-stronger wall of flesh, grabbing dirt with it, like an eraser rubbed across layers of lead-coated paper.


"C-Cultist, that's...!" Ringarde peeped nervously. "Uhm, it was evacuated, but... That skyscraper was a - uhm, pretty big landmark, I believe..."


The ever-growing gal blinked at it, and nodded. "Okay! Eet wasn't a vehry good toe-scraper, anywhey!" She placed it back in its spot, slightly off-kilter, halfway-grinded, and with wreckage, dazed people, and lingering wetness all over it. The civilian ship dangled on the "roof", a proud centerpiece, safely lodged between layers of toejam - which would've taken hours to dig out, even if part of the crew hadn't joined the cult.


"Baht whee steel feel really eetchy..."


Art by trayxx


With that simple reasoning, more and more of the industrial and residential area were upgraded to tools to scratch the Cultist's chaos-generated feet itch. Multiple blocks ended up with their skyline between each finger, running up and down the fleshy ridges; and soon, lodged between the toes. Sediments crumbled out with dazzling speed; and just as soon, her fingers brought more to replace them. As she clawed up metros and train stations, their cars snaked and spread along the curvature of her toes, windows and wheels slamming as each segment swayed in the breeze from rapid wiggles of satisfaction. Entire plumbing systems leaked, pipes ripped out and overflooded; and electrical wires, too, swung wildly, causing many lights to shut off and enter confusing darkness. Restaurants from the lowest shacks to most exquisite dining rooms; stores with simple necessities and boutiques for the few richer members; centers for managing the city blocks or liaison with the higher levels of the Empire... Each sole practically held enough structures for its own small town.


And it wasn't enough. She began running them up and down the expanse of the central spire, brushing around its spiked surface, causing even more of it to cave inwards; and reveal still new fresh pieces of closed-off urban growth for her to work her magic on. To get a better reach at it, she stood to her full height, ground sinking below her legs...


...And gasped in surprise. "Hwee - thees fast?"


The spire upon which the entire city had been built around, to the very tip, stretched about 10 miles in height - or 16 kilometers. Its roof was only barely above Cultist's purple head of hair. And from the constant action about its base, even that was beginning to sink. The highest levels of the spire, built atop one another to escape the packed bustle of commoners below, now found itself victim to a far more putrid and foul invader.


Cultist was 10000 times the height of a human.


Chapter End Notes:
Bit of a longer one this time! I've had it ready for editing for a little while, but had trouble getting it going (combination of boring personal stuff and fun personal stuff). The rest of the story should be ready for editing and sending out fairly soon! This should be the largest chapter of the set; it wasn't planned that way, but I wanted to use as many things as I could at this height before moving on.