- Text Size +

My mom asked me to come into the living one day on my day off. Joey was at school and James at work, meaning it was just me and her, along with the cat and dog.

Without asking me or telling me anything, she used a remote that wasn’t used for the TV and pointed it at me. I instantaneously shrunk down to an inch tall. My mom then got out of her seat and walked over to me.

As she walked, her loud, booming footsteps shook the entire ground around me, making me fall over. My mom eventually towered over me before she bent over, picked me up, then went over back to her chair and sat back down.

“What just happened?” I asked the giantess holding me.

“I shrunk you, sweetie,” she said. “I’ve been really lonely lately. I don’t work and it’s always just me and the animals. I need some companionship. Plus I know how much you love how big I am. Big, fat mommy turns you on, right? So you be my little man and I’ll give you what you want. How’s that sound?”

He had no idea how she knew he loved her being so big, but she was right. She had an amazing body. He couldn’t say no. It wasn’t like he was going to be grown back, anyway.

“Yes, I’d like that,” I answered. My mom smiled. “So what first?”

“Why don’t you just lay here with mommy? Here.” She lifted her shirt up, exposing her huge belly, then lay me down on it. “We can just lay here together.”

I lay down on my mom’s exposed belly, laying my head on her bare skin. I was always turned on by the fact that I had come out of such a big belly, although I wished I had come out of her fat pussy.

I lay there in blissful Heaven, my mom’s belly going up and down as she breathed. I heard the tiny gurgles, too. All of this made me horny. My mom noticed, too, because my boner hit her belly.

“Somebody’s excited to be cuddled up with mommy,” she said. She then rubbed her belly, right below me. If she had a bellybutton, I couldn’t find it. Otherwise, I’d crawl right into it and we could pretend that she was pregnant with me all over again.

I must have fallen asleep on her belly because I woke up next with drool on the side of my mouth. The gurgling I had heard earlier was now louder.

“Mommy’s hungry, Stephen,” she said. I need to get something to eat.” She then picked me up off her belly and put me on the seat of the couch. I watched as she walked away, headed towards the kitchen. Her butt moved up and down nicely as she walked.

She returned a moment later with a small container of yogurt and a silver spoon.

“Mommy!” I called out, reaching my arms up for her to pick me up. She didn’t pick me up, though. It was like she had forgotten I was there in the first place.

I watched as she arched her back, making her butt much bigger and groaned as she sat on me. I was under what felt like 2,000 pounds of fat – yet, I still loved it.

She must have thought it was a comfortable seat because she rubbed her butt on it. I heard rumbling not too long later. This is it, I thought. Here it comes!

My mom then lifted her butt and let out a wet fart. She moaned and sighed as she farted. That’s when she realized something – or someone – was missing.

“Oh, my God! Stephen!” she said. She then lifted her butt again and felt around until she found me. She peeled me off her butt. “I’m so sorry for farting on you, baby boy!”

My tongue was hanging out of my mouth. My whole body hurt from being under her butt, but I was feeling so much bliss from being sat on and farted on by my giantess BBW mother.

“Did you like that?” she asked with a laugh. She then looked at the yogurt she had opened but hadn’t begun to eat yet. She then looked back at me.

“You know. I think this yogurt might be missing something,” she said. She then dropped me into her yogurt. I was covered in it as I resurfaced, coughing like crazy. I looked up to see my giantess mom licking her lips.

“Let’s see how long you can outlast my hunger, little man,” she said. She then dipped her spoon into the yogurt and began to eat. I was able to avoid the spoon a few times, but eventually, my luck ran out.

I felt the cold of the metal as the spoon came under me and lifted me up. In seconds, I was elevated up to my mother’s face.

“Mommy! Please don’t do this!” I begged. My mom didn’t seem to care, however. She loved seeing me beg for mercy.

“Yummy, yummy in my tummy!” she said as she opened her mouth, bringing the spoon closer.

“Don’t eat me!” I cried. My mom closed her mouth around the spoon and swished the yogurt around in her mouth. She ate the yogurt, but spared me in her mouth. She then reached into her mouth and pulled me out without opening her mouth.

“I wasn’t going to eat you, silly. You’d digest and die, coming out of my butt,” she said. “That was fun, though, wasn’t it?”

“No! That was scary!” I exclaimed.

“Well, I had fun,” she said back. “Speaking of fun…” she bit her lip and then put her hand that wasn’t holding me down to her vagina. She then got up and we went into her room.

“Oh, Stephen. All these boyfriends and still no release. You’re going to help mommy with that,” she said. She quickly got undressed and lay on the bed. She began to rub me on her clit, moaning.

I was suffocating under the weight of her FUPA. I also felt my hair become wet. My mom was getting herself wet.

"Are you ready?” she asked. Ready for what?

The next thing I knew, my mom shoved me headfirst into her vagina. She moaned as she began to thrust me in and out of her. This was honestly the best thing to ever happen to me, but it was also a living hell at the same time.

“Mommy loves you inside me, Stephen,” she said. She continued to moan as she kept on thrusting me in and out. Her vaginal walls were squeezing the life out me.

Eventually, she let out several small moans as she exploded all over me, crossing her legs as she came. I couldn’t believe what had just happened. My mom masturbated, using me as a dildo. She lay there then, me stuck halfway inside her still.

“God, I love having you so tiny,” she said as she grabbed me and pulled me out of her vagina. I was covered with cum. “Mommy has to pee. But I don’t want to pee on you. Instead, I want to sit on you while I go.” she sat up, got off the bed and went into the bathroom.

She placed me on the toilet seat. I was still sticky and covered in cum, so I couldn’t move even if I wanted to. My mom turned around and began lowering her bare butt towards me. She sat on me slowly, making sure not to crush me with all her fat. She groaned as she sat.

As soon as she sat on the toilet seat, she let out the biggest fart I’d ever heard. She moaned loudly as the big fart escaped between her buttcheeks. She then laughed at the fact that her son was so tiny and under her butt as she was using the bathroom.

I loved it just as much as she did. I was going to enjoy being used by my giantess mom as long as I possibly could.