- Text Size +

Harriet sits on the toilet panting for several minutes in the afterglow of her orgasm. Finally, she reaches inside of herself and extricates the limp crushed form of the teenager between her thumb and forefinger and lets his corpse splash down into the urine-filled bowl as if he were nothing more significant than a wad of toilet paper she had used to wipe her ass with. Next, she turned down to the group of students inside her underwear who silently looked up at her in horror, having witnessed the terrifying spectacle from a close distance. They knew Craig was dead, and that they would never see him again. Craig's girlfriend Erica was among them, and she began to scream and sob uncontrollably over his death.

Not one of them had dared to try and escape from her panties, and Harriet was very much relieved to see that all of her captives were still accounted for, including the quiet nerd contained deep within her bush. Satisfied with their obedience, she made their stomachs heave as she rocketed them upwards as she pulled her panties back up her thighs, and let the elastic material of the band snap into place against her wide hips. She then pulled up her skirt, washed her hands, and gathered up her things as she drove on home.

Her driving became erratic at times as the cluster of teens began to squirm and struggle against her crotch. Harriet responded by kneading the lump of students against herself with one hand while keeping the other on the steering wheel. Eventually, the trouble-makers seemed to get the idea and they halted their struggling, but not before one of them - a girl by the name of Jennifer - had been kneaded into Ms. Koester's vaginal lips.

"Ooooo!" Ms. Koester cooed, feeling one of the students get swallowed up by her nethers. She wasn't sure who the "lucky" student was, and couldn't wait to get home and unwrap herself to find out. Whoever it was would remain there for the time being, and would get some "special attention" later on.

The remainder of the drive went by uneventfully, with most of Harriet's panty-slaves abandoning their struggles to escape. The poor girl swallowed by her vagina was a different story, however, but whenever the tiny brunette's struggles got out of hand Harriet simply clamped down on her with her powerful vaginal muscles, without requiring the use of her hands. Even powerful athletic men had been powerless against the strength of her mighty vagina, but Harriet didn't want to crush this teen to death as she had just done with poor Craig; instead, she was content to toy with her victim, and let him or her realize how small and insignificant they were in comparison with her womanhood.

Harriet pulled the car into her garage and pushed the button on the transmitter to close the large door behind her, and then made her way out from the car and into her living room. There she turned on her stereo and began to play some light classical music before sitting herself down on the sofa. The school day had been long, and Harriet was anxious to release her sore feet from the cramped confines of her black leather mules, where they had been confined since the day began. She purchased these shoes the evening before, and they were still not fully broken in yet. Fortunately, these shoes came with a very special insert to help make them more enjoyable...

Ms. Koester quickly pulled off the mules, and wriggled her sock-covered toes in their new found freedom. The fresh air felt cool and efreshing against the dampness of the sweat-socked cotton. She raised one of the shoes up to her nostrils and inhaled deeply; the new smell of genuine leather was still present, but it had now merged with the less-fresh scent of her feet, to create an all new aroma which excited her. It wasn't until she stopped her deep inhalation that she was able to hear a faint high-pitched plea for help coming from deep inside of the mule. A cruel grin crept across Harriet's lips when she realized where the voice was coming from, and recalled who it belonged to.

***

The voice belonged to a 20-something year old redhead named Miranda. Miranda was an employee at the shoe store Harriet had visited, and incidentally was also a former student of hers. Harriet was always delighted to meet her former students, and the encounter had went cordially, or at least it had up until the time Harriet slipped off her old shoes so Miranda could help her try on a new pair. Inexplicably, the redhead's expression changed by 180 degrees and she excused herself to the back of the store.

Harriet couldn't understand why this former student of hers would behave in such a way, so she walked back to the door at the rear of the store and peeked inside. There she saw Miranda sitting down, apparently on a cigarette break. Harriet considered it very rude to be abandoned in the middle of trying on shoes for a smoking break, but as bad as that was it couldn't prepare her for what happened next. Miranda started talking to a co-worker and making comments about how terrible her current customer's feet smelled. Hearing these words come from the mouths of one of her students hurt Harriet's feelings, but also made her very angry.

Harriet Koester stormed into the back room of the shoe store with her face red with anger. "Hey, you can't come back here!" Miranda shouted, surprised to see her former teacher fuming over her. "Yeah, this is employees only!" cried the other girl.

"Shut up, both of you!" Harriet screamed. "I've shopped here for many years, and I've never been insulted or had such terrible service as this before! I demand to speak to the manager!"

"Maam, I am the manager" replied a 30-something brunnette woman who came out from somewhere further in the back. "What is the problem here?" The manager was a fairly short woman of about 5'2" who stood no taller than the cleavage of the 6' enraged amazon customer.

"The problem here is your smart-mouthed employees were rude and were making offensive comments about my feet", Harriet said through clenched teeth as she bore down on the shorter woman with her steel-colored eyes.

"I... see." replied the manager. "Maam, if you don't leave I'm afraid I'm going to have to call security."

Ms. Koester couldn't take anymore, and decked the female manager in the face with her clenched fist. So powerful was her blow, that the shorter woman collapsed unconscious to the floor. Witnessing this act of violence unfold in front of them, Miranda and the other girl quickly got to their feet and tried to make it to the phone to call for security. Harriet raised her hands and began chanting in a strange tongue. Before either of the girls could take so much as three steps their surroundings had abruptly changed. For a moment they scurried around in confusion, until it occurred to them that they had somehow been shrunken by their angry customer.

Harriet Koester's steel eyes bore down at her former student as the young woman rapidly dwindled before her. She stepped forward with her nylon-clad feet so that they were mere inches from the mouse-sized Redhead. She didn't halt the shrinking until the pipsqueak of a woman was less than a quarter of the size of her smallest toe. Miranda was in the process of running when Harriet shrank her, and despite her size was continuing to run at an albeit miniscule speed; Harriet put an end to this with one stomp of her massive nylon foot in front of her path. The great speed at which her foot descended, created an enormous shockwave of air which threw the speck-sized girl back a great distance, where she landed on her ass.

Miranda's freckled face contorted into an expression of horror, and she began screaming hysterically as she looked up, and for as far as she could see the massive form of her old highschool English teacher towering over her as if a mountain had been sculpted into the form of a middle-aged woman. Far up in the distance, Ms. Koester's enormous breasts floated like clouds against her chest, and above them peeked the face of Harriet Koester peering down at her angrily. "I believe you owe me an apology" boomed the giant woman.

Miranda could do nothing but scream in horror, trying to reassure herself deep inside that this was only a nightmare. But the giant woman had no patience for this, and began to tap her toes down on the floor, just a few yards from where she lay. This tapping of the truck-sized nylon toes on the floor was sufficient to cause the earth to shake violently within the area Miranda lay terrified. Each time the giant female's toes impacted it produced a vibration powerful enough to lift the minuscule redhead off the ground slightly. Furthermore, the noxious odor of the older woman's feet which had so reviled her earlier was now wafted over her far more powerful than ever. Every breath she took was ladened with the horrible stench of her teacher's sweaty feet.

Harriet lifted up her toes and positioned her big toe over the pint-sized female, shrouding her completely in its shadow. She did this to frighten the tiny woman, and make her think she was about to squish her. Indeed, all she had to do was tap her house-sized big toe against the floor, and poor Miranda would be reduced to a barely noticeable speck of gore embedded on her nylons. As much as this thought thrilled her, Harriet Koester found it even more enticing to stretch out the poor girl's humiliation and suffering for as long as possible, as punishment for her terrible service and the rude comments.

For that end, Harriet could think of no more fighting place to shove the redheaded speck than down into the pointed toe-section of the very same Mules she had intended to purchase here. These were new and still smelled like the genuine leather from which they were made, but after a few schools days wrapped around her feet, she knew that wouldn't last. With this in mind, she quickly walked back into the store to the shoe-changing station and retrieved them. She returned to find her paralyzed captive hadn't budged an inch.

Miranda was treated to an upskirt view of Ms. Koester's pantied crotch as the mountainess lowered her great bulk over her into a kneeling position. The tiny woman's screaming grew in intensity as her former teacher lowered her hand and gingerly pinched her between her fingernails and lifted her from the carpeted floor, as if she were a piece of lint being plucked from an article of clothing. "You were supposed to help me try these on," boomed the giant, as she was maneuvered inside of a Mule the size of an aircraft hangar, and released to fall down into the pointed toe section of the shoe, where she was enveloped in total darkness.

"You will stay there until you're ready to apologize for that smart-mouth of yours, young lady!" Harriet declared. She wriggled her toes as she relished what she was about to do. Savoring the moment, Harriet slowly slid the shoe on her foot and wondered if her former student would end up reduced to a smudge by the time she got home and took them off, not that she would care too much if that were the oucome. As it turned out, the shoe was a perfect fit, albeit a little tight. She knew they would take some time to break in, but was looking forward to it.

Miranda's screams echoed off the leather walls of the mule as her old English teacher's smelly feet encroached towards her. As she was well aware, Ms. Koester had very large feet and Miranda was afraid she would be crushed by them, but this proved not to be the case. Fortunately for her, Ms. Koester was really fond of the long pointed style of mules, and because of this there was actually a great deal of space where the toes could not reach. The vinegary aroma of the older woman's feet was a different story, however. Almost instantly, her little space was overrun by the most rotten horrid stench imaginable.

Harriet smiled to herself, completely satisfied with her shoe purchase. It was no coincidence that this style of shoe was her favorite; the long pointed toe section provided a vast cavern which she liked to think of as a "dungeon" in which she could imprison students or any others who failed to treat her with the respect she demanded of them. Another plus was they added a good 3 inches to her already imposing height of 6'0", causing her to tower over most men, in addition to nearly all women.

She was about to put on the other mule, but then she remembered the other co-worker whom Miranda had confided her rude remarks to. She had nearly forgotten all about her, and it took a good deal of scouring the floor until she at last noticed a very minute speck struggling to traverse the enormous carpet fibers surrounding it. Harriet got onto her knees and leaned in for a closer look, her enormous face hovered above and a wide grin crept across her face. "Oohhh! How cute!" Harriet exclaimed. "Its a tiny little girl bug!" Her powerful breath blew across the tiny speck like a hurricane. With all of her attention focused on Miranda, Harriet wasn't keeping track of how much the other girl was shrinking, and now it seemed she had went and made her too tiny to do much with.

"Don't be frightened, little one!" Harriet said to the unknown young brunnette struggling to flee from her. "I'll find you a good home, I promise!" Harriet licked her index finger and then gently pressed the moistened tip against the store employee, causing her to adhere to the saliva as if it were glue.

Still on her knees, Harriet raised the finger up to her eyes and watched in amusement as the tiny girl flailed her arms and legs about in a futile attempt to free herself from the sticky spit that held her as if she were a turtle overturned on its shell. "What in the world am I going to do with you?" Harriet laughed. "You're much too tiny to make a good snack or plaything. Oh! I have an idea" she said, and a look of sadistic lust appeared in her eyes.

Pulling back the band of her skirt with her other hand, Harriet reached down into her panties and began to moan as she slipped the finger(and the girl) deep down into her panties. "I told you I would find you a good home," Harriet breathed as she bit her lip. She then began to moan in arousal as she inserted the finger up her soft round ass. When the finger was removed, the teensy little bug was nowhere to be seen. Harriet imagined she could feel the tiny brunnette squirming around between her massive ass cheeks, but considering just how tiny she was, Harriet doubted this was the case. In either event, the girl was as good as dead, whether it happened later or had already happened was of no concern to Harriet. She didn't know who this girl was, and would never see her again. No one would.

Satisfied with her "purchases", Harriet gathered up her belongings and casually exited the store.