- Text Size +

Brittany yawned deeply as she stretched her arms above her head. Her legs pulled in the other direction. A pleasant shiver ran down her spine. She lay naked and alone in her king-size bed, well alone in the sense that she did not have the company of an equal. Ben and Tanner were still present. She rested in her plush pillows and duvet; her mind thought back to the night before. Hannah’s humiliation. The memory of Hannah’s…err Hannie’s tongue working between each of toes at midnight. Brittany smiled as she remembered Hannie trembling in fear of her dominance. The power she held over so many. Then her mind turned to the intern. She had become quite the little protégé. After the party had ended, the two had gone from bar to bar. Brittany eager to share all she knew with this girl 4 years her junior.

With another stretch, Brittany rolled over. Her eyes focused on her bed-side table. Damian and Hailey lay broken. The intern, or Jenn as Brittany had learned her name, put the two through their paces. For the most part, they acted as tiny seat cushions for her as the Brittany and Jenn moved from seat to seat in bars. And then there was the dancing! Brittany had worked up quite the sweat, she could only imagine what Jenn did. How soaked her little trophies had become.

Returning to her back, Brittany reached down and spread her lips. She pulled her right hand slowly back above the cover. Tanner’s beaten pale body dangled from her fingers as she held him by his left foot. “Have a good first day on duty, Tyty?”

“Miss Dunham.” He croaked. “Please, I don’t think I can survive an entire week.”

“Oh don’t be so melodramatic.” Brittany replied dismissively. “And, as you could probably already tell, I’m still excited from last night so I have a little morning assignment for you.”

Tanner’s tired expression switched to fear.

“Oh. Now you’re awake.” Brittany teased

“Britt!” Tanner attempted to use the name he had called her during their first 1.5 years together before he became her first trophy.

“Oh yes. You will be yelling my name quite a lot, little man.” Brittany put her hand back under the covers and spoke to her implant, “V. Isolate Tanner. Ensure he’s my only audio for the next 15 minutes.”

The world around Brittany tuned out as Tanner’s screams and cries became her own orchestra. 

“BRITT! PLEASE!” Tanner cried as his body was maneuvered ever so easily by Brittany’s fingers.

“I bet you never even knew some of these spots existed in a woman?” Brittany breathed heavily with her eyes closed, picturing Tanner fighting her grasp.

After 30 minutes, Brittany was finished. She threw off her sheets and let the sun kiss her naked form before standing up. Tanner was still in her grip. She opened her fingers and saw that he had curled into a fetal position. Wordlessly, she uncurled him so that his body was straight and that reached back down. “Back into storage you go. V. Mute Tanner.” Tanner’s screams ceased to exist as he was inserted head first back into the giant pussy of his tormenter.

With a final stretch, Brittany looked at her sweat soaked sheets. “Hailey, Little D!” She bellowed and slapped the table on which the two shrinkees slept.

They quickly lept to attention, their bodies in pain and with massive headaches.

“Get my shower ready with the others.”

Brittany turned her head to the cages by her window. Clear glass with remote controlled doors. She saw that the other 6 were already awake, most likely due to her time with Tanner.

“Did you all enjoy the show?” She asked, not really looking for a reply. She quickly focused on Chad, “Bet you wish that were you, huh?” Chad blushed and turned his head away. Brittany’s signature laugh filled the room.

“Happy New Year, miss” Lyle chirped.

Brittany didn’t reply, in fact, she remembered how Lyle got demoted the week following the prior New Year for poor attendance. Now he never went a second without her tracking him.

 “Oh yeah, special day for you, runt.” She quipped.

Lyle had been one of those lifers who thought he was untouchable. When they first met, he was 31 and 7ft tall. By their 3rd meeting, he only came up to her stomach. Finally, the 5th time was her getting him as a reward from her boss for good attendance.

In fact, the last year and a half had been quite the whirlwind. The New Year was already starting out with her on top of the world. She looked at her stable and took stock.

Damien – The ex who jilted her, now forced to serve her.
Hailey – The older sorority member who humiliated her now constantly humiliated.
Chad – Literally let her walk over him and take what she wanted.
Tanner – Her very first rival, now in his proper place
Ben – Her first boss who told her she’d be rubbing his cock by the end of the year. Now he only lived to kiss her ass.
Lauren – Her first direct employee who tried to throw her under the bus. Now she lived under Brittany’s shadow.
Tracy -  A former executive. Gifted by Ann herself in recognition of Brittaney’s meteoric rise.
Regina – Another direct employee who failed to live-up to Brittany’s rigid requirements.
Lyle – Mr.Untouchable who now was in for life under Brittany.
Roger – A year older than Brittany. He had come to Vilecio from Harvard and coasted on his degree. Unfortunately for him, that did not last as Brittany overtook him and took him over.

A true trophy repertoire any Vilecio employee would be proud to hold. It really displayed all of Brittany’s skills and triumphs.

Brittany’s feet were hugged by the room’s plush carpet as she moved to her master closet. She hummed softly as she moved through the room. At 400 sq. ft. it was made with room to grow, not only for her wardrobe, but for herself. The entire house had 20ft ceilings. A remodeled Garden District mansion which Brittany saw herself in for years to come. Whether as a business dominating spinster or sadistic soccer mom.

The 10 shrinkees trudged to the massive bathroom, their days work beginning later than usual, but no lighter on work.

Rodger and Lyle, being the fittest of Brittany’s stable, moved to the top of Brittany’s massive claw-foot tub. Here they used electronic controls to set their owner’s bath water. A perfect 98 degrees.

Meanwhile, Tracy and Lyle worked to get Brittany’s facial care regiment set.

Tracy grunted as she pulled a massive, 7-inch, tube of exfoliant onto the massive slate sink-top. She paused to catch her breath and looked around. The bathroom was nearly the size of some 2-bedroom apartments. She could tell how Brittany expected more promotions in the future. The bathtub could pass as a small pool to some folks. The separate shower reached an entire 20 feet to the ceiling and the toilet was placed in a manner which would allow it to be upgraded and not restrict legroom.

Small vibrations could be felt as Brittany’s heavy footfalls approached. The shrinkees nearing completion of their assigned tasks.

Brittany yawned once more as she crossed the threshold into the bathroom. Her feet moved from the soft carpet to the heated stone floor with a satisfying slap. She glanced around the room.

Haylie and Damien stood at attention at one end of the tub, ready for duty. Chad and Roger joined Lyle and Tracy by her sink, tools at the ready. Regina and Lauren stood on the opposite end of the tub from Haylie and Damien, ready for anything their owner had in store for them.

“Y’all are so perfect.” Brittany teased. “Well, not really, because y’all wouldn’t be living off my crumbs if y’all were, but you know what I mean.”

“Alright, I’m gonna take a pee real quick.”

All the shrinkees cringed as the crassness of their owner.

Taking a seat on her toilet, Brittany tapped away on her phone as her ears awaited a couple of drops.

Moments later, with a flush, Ben and Tanner were shivering from the cold toilet water as Brittany had plucked them up placed them together in a plastic hamster ball. “Hope y’all enjoy each other’s company.” As a means of torture, she placed the ball on the ground and softly kicked it with her toes. The ball rolled clear across the bathroom as she watched Tanner and Ben’s bodies bump into one another against their will.

Brittany climbed carefully into the tub. Though at 6ft 3in, she wasn’t small by any means, she had planned the tub accommodate her next few promotions. The warm water slowly covered her svelte frame. Until only her head remained.

Damien and Hailey both stared at their owner with a mix of fear, anger, and awe. Even when they were normal sized, Brittany was a gorgeous woman. With their new roles, she reached god-like status.

Brittany placed her head against a pillow set by Regina and Lauren. Stretching out her entire body, she moaned with pleasure as the warm water soaked into her. Her feet soon emerged and rested on a platform at the other end of the tub.

Damien backed up slightly as his ex’s massive foot ascended above him and then crashed back down. Almost like a whale in, both, size and shape. He stared in admiration at the sole, it was reddened from the warm water and shining from the oil placed into the water beforehand. The late morning sun poured onto like a teasing beacon from God, as if welcoming him to prostrate before it in worship.

The tiny man quickly shook his head, hoping to empty it of the thoughts he had. Was he getting Stockholm Syndrome?

Brittany watched her tiny slaves disappear behind her feet. Hailey stood at 5 inches while Damien stood a 3. Another knock on her ex set by herself.

“Can y’all imagine another year or two? My feet are like skyscrapers to you already. If things keep up, each of y’all will be shorter than one of my toes!” Brittany splashed the water with joy at the thought. “Damien, honey, how’s that make you feel?”

Brittany asked, while looking to Lauren and snapping her fingers. The tiny girl quickly dragging a stemless glass to her owner’s awaiting hand. Fresh mimosa.

Damien stammered while Brittany took a sip of her drink.

“It, uh. I um…”

“Speechless, huh?” Brittany teased. “Well, I’ll tell you how you should feel.” Another sip of her mimosa. “You should feel honored that you get to live in my presence for so long. That I took pity on you and brought you into my home. All y’all have to is wait on me hand and foot.” She wiggled her toes to emphasize her point. “I’m the one busting my butt out there.” “Isn’t that right?”

Damien sighed, “Yes my beautiful goddess to whom I owe everything. I am nothing but toe jam.”

“Aw, Damien don’t be so rough on yourself. You’re not just toe jam. You *my* toe jam”.

Damien recalled how Brittany had caught him cheating on her. How he’d been so stupid to fall into an office fling. He knew Brittany was going places, but couldn’t resist himself. Less than 2 months later, he was looking up not only to Brittany, but to the rest of her trophies who all towered over him.

“Now make yourself useful toe jam and get cleaning that footsie before I have Hailey come beat you up.” Brittany jeered.

Damien shuddered. Brittany was not lying with that. He had been a star athlete in college who prided himself on his physical form. Once she shrunk him, she constantly humiliated him by having one of the girls sick on him. They seemed to enjoy it, too.

Hailey actually smiled as Brittany threatened Damien. She remembered the first time they fought and how Brittany forced Damien to kiss her ass. It was nice to have somebody that wasn’t her on the bottom.

Enjoying the feeling of oils and scraping on her soles, Brittany leaned back and continued her sip of Mimosa. The New Year was, indeed, starting on the right foot.