- Text Size +

For just an instant, Nadia saw Matt.

He reached for her out of that silken boat of a slipper, crying for her touch. Nadia quaked with need. After months spent away from him, and away from any truly compassionate human contact, the shrunken woman was prepared to crawl inside that gunk-tainted shoe for as long as she was required: just so she could hold hands with someone again and remember that she, too, was a person, not a toy or instrument. Now was her chance, with Amy gone. Particularly after her encounter downstairs with Sarah’s mother Evangeline and her exercise-soaked feet, Nadia was ready to break the spell and feel a glimmer of normalcy again.

But it wasn’t meant to be. Even as Matt waved his arms, a massive shadow overtook him in the shape of a monolith and five waving globe-stump toes. The gigantic eighteen-year-old’s pinkish bare foot descended toward Matt. Those velvety, filth-glazed digits shoved their way inside.

“Back in you go, Boogie!” Sarah boomed with satisfaction. The teen queen laid her giant sole down on the little man’s back.

“NO!” Nadia squealed, running toward the shoe; at this point, the woman was prepared to dive inside under that heinous foot, if only she could reunite with him. She couldn’t hear Matt’s response, as he was already being pancaked down into the rubbery insole of Sarah’s slipper. One last nudge, and the girl’s foot sealed him away in the temporary coffin beneath her heavy sole.

“Awww… I’m so excited to see you again too, Queenie!” Sarah cooed. Just as Nadia reached the shoe, now helpless to join Matt, the inevitable bundle of log-like fingers came swooping down and snatched the little woman into her palm. “It’s been sooooo long, hasn’t it?”

As was to be expected, Sarah layered kiss after sloppy kiss onto Nadia’s abused body. This treatment lacked the sensual finesse of Evangeline’s tongue, and the little woman was right back to hating every instant of the attention. Hot air flavored of rancid morning breath smogged all around. Pillowy lips undulated and puffed again and again on Nadia, turning her over and smooching every square centimeter.

“Mmmmwaaah!” Sarah purred as she removed Nadia from her lips. “You know your old Mommy will always have a nice, big kiss for her Queenie, even if you’re usually gone away now with your new Mommy!”

Nadia wretched in the teen’s grasp. The sick part was that she’d gladly accept Sarah over Amy any day of the week, though that wasn’t a difficult standard to reach. Far down below, Matt was concealed under the ditzy blonde’s foot; Nadia ached with the knowledge that she came so close to reuniting with him, and yet that hope was stolen away so easily.
“I heard you got to meet my mom,” Sarah said with a grin. “You must really like her, cuz I heard you wanted to be close to her feet, too. She’s super nice, not like boring moms. But I bet you don’t like her as much as me, do you?”

Again Nadia was perplexed beyond the capacity to answer. The truth was that, as gently as Evangeline had treated the little woman, the domineering task required of her had so debased Nadia, entrancement or not, that she was now flooded with self-loathing over the act she’d committed. Even being touched on her bare body by the plush pads of Sarah’s ample fingers made Nadia cringe, and long for privacy.

“Looks like Amy took away all your cute little clothes I made you, huh?” Sarah observed, as if this fact had only just occurred to her. She turned Nadia over in her palm, using a single finger to roll the little woman over onto her stomach, and patted the exposed butt cheeks. “I hope you’re not too cold. Hey… seeing you without your pretty little clothes kinda gives me an idea, Queenie. Can you guess what it is?”

Nadia was despondent, face-planted on Sarah’s broad palm, while the girl’s curious fingers had fun pressing on the little buoyant bumps of her shrunken derriere. Gulping down the anger and remorse, the little woman took the good-natured abuse. She couldn’t begin to imagine what the giantess was hinting at.

“I’ve done it a lot with Boogie, and he really likes it when his Mommy does it to him. I bet you’ll like it, too! I especially know you’ll like it, cuz I like doing it by myself, too… you know, when I’m alone? Don’t tell anybody, though, cuz it’s embarrassing for me.” Sarah’s cheeks flushed pink in perhaps one of the first-ever displays of humility in her life.

After this clue, Nadia went rigid, still pinned down on Sarah’s hand by those probing fingers. Was the girl actually talking about what it sounded like she was?

“So let’s see if Mommy can get Queenie to feel nice and good, too, okay?” Sarah whispered. Her timbre dropped as close as she could to a honeyed lullaby. Now with Nadia lying flat on the mattress of her upturned palm, the girl wedged her gigantic pinky finger easily between her miniature pet’s naked thighs.

Nadia jolted at this familiar contact. Although she’d of course been held by both Sarah and Amy without her clothes on, this was the most specifically she’d been touched by either monstrous teen queen. At this moment, the vacuous adolescent was intentionally pressing her warm, smooth pinky tip right up against Nadia’s crotch. And what’s more, she was beginning to twist her finger like a gentle corkscrew, massaging the area as best she could with that spiraled print.

“Get off me,” Nadia scowled. The words came out of instinct, even though she knew she wouldn’t be understood. No longer held down by the weight of those pillared fingers, the little woman scampered forward on the platform of Sarah’s fleshy palm. It was enough to briefly escape the touch of Sarah’s insistent pinky, but there was no more room to crawl.

“Awww… you wanna play too, huh, Queenie?” Sarah giggled. Instantly her pinky caught up, shoving its way amongst Nadia’s legs again and tickling those tiny nethers, and this time, Nadia had no escape route; she was marooned on the edge of the teen’s outstretched fingers, while another intruding appendage caressed her womanhood.

“Stop this!” Nadia croaked.

“Meep-meep to you too! I promise the game we’re playing right now will be way more fun than the one where you pretend like you want to run away from me! Don’t worry, I’ll still put you down under my foot where Boogie is, once we’re done. But I wanna show you how nice this can feel, now that I’ve practiced so much on Boogie! I know it’s different since you’ve got different parts than him, but it’ll still work. You just gotta relax for Mommy, and let me calm you down and make your little spot wet.”

Though still repulsed with the thought of being deposited under the girl’s meaty sole as a “reward” for being successfully masturbated, Nadia froze. Maybe if she performed well enough, she’d be returned to Matt. It was still a tall order, but that possibility at least gave the woman hope. She was more than willing for the foolish amazon to step on her again if it meant fleeting contact with her love.

Sarah continued her assault. Her finger twirled Nadia’s body around, flipping her onto her back, to give that devious digit a clear target to rub. With incredible optimism and an anticipatory smile on her giant face, the blonde continued fidgeting her finger pad over Nadia’s constricted pussy lips.

“C’mon, now, Queenie. Start wiggling around for me! I know this’ll feel good, if you just think about how soft my finger is, and how much you want your Mommy to make you sploosh.”