- Text Size +

The modest swell of Sarah’s giant left breast rose and fell gently beneath Matt’s tired body. Taut pink bikini fabric splayed across the broad hillock, separating the man from the sensitive peak of his owner’s chest. They’d been out bathing in the noon summer light for the better part of two hours now, the giddy blonde titaness stretched out on a beach towel in the grass with her favorite toy being alternated between her boobs whenever the mood struck her to fondle him again.

Sun beat down upon both of them, roasting poor Matt to the point of peeling burns, though his gigantic self-centered eighteen-year-old queen was merely picking up a gorgeous bronze-tan luster. Still, despite his depression and post-traumatic stress disorder developed over the past tragic year, Matt was grimly thankful to be up on Sarah’s cleavage instead of down by her naked feet, for a change. As the humid temperature climbed higher by the day, he could tell even from here that sweat glistened down below, particularly between her toes, where his head would certainly be clenched again once she decided to transport him south on her body. Instead, for now, he was afforded the respite of creamy sun-tan lotion aroma and flowery deodorant, even if he did feel a bit self-conscious sitting on the girl’s breast.

Sarah ruffled her golden locks, flattening her hair down on the towel, then adjusted her stylish leopard-rimmed sunglasses on the end of her nose. She peeked at Matt where he laid over her heart, just to ensure he hadn’t slid away, then winked and smiled. There was always a glint in those eyes, like she was hiding a secret, even if Matt doubted she was an intelligent enough beast to keep up a real deception longer than it took her to find someone to gossip at.

“I’m sooooo glad to be out of school finally, Boogie. You have nooooo idea,” she wailed with exasperation. “This whole school year was so boring, and stupid, and all the time I was sitting in classes, Mommy just wanted to come home and play with you and cuddle you some more! I mean, it’s nice to be able to have you in my shoe so my foot can hug you all day long, but I still wish I could see you and hold you more. Well, now that summer’s here, we can! Cuz I’m not letting you out of my sight for even a second, Boogie! You hear me? Mommy’s gonna play with you all the time now.”

Matt, vanquished, nodded his head like all his vertebrae had been removed. What was the difference? What did anything matter? There was no point to feeling bad, or speaking, or resisting with even an ounce of effort. Whatever Sarah wanted for him was going to happen. His fate fell inevitably toward him, and for the foreseeable future, it seemed that fate was to be permanently attached to the soft, supple body of the adorable yet unintentionally dictatorial young woman who’d literally stolen his life.

At least it was summer now. Maybe Sarah would wear flip-flops and sandals more often, and he’d get a few refreshing gulps of oxygen in between being pounded like smashed gum under her rubbery soles and doughy toes.

“Seriously, I needed a break anyway, Boogie. I was getting a little sick of some of those girls. They’re honestly more like kids, I mean really, all the drama they start over nothing? Especially Candice. She just needs to be quiet for once about her boyfriend and all his dumb football score stuff. And Wendy, too! All she does is study, and then she rubs her grades in everybody’s faces. It’s like, stop it! We know you think you’re cool! I’m not kidding, Boogie, I bet you’d make such a better friend than some of them, if you were bigger and could talk people-words to me. But you’re not. You’re just Mommy’s cute little pet who makes funny noises and can’t get enough of my feet. Aren’t you now?”

Matt only listened so far as it was impossible to keep Sarah’s booming, jovial words from entering his tiny ears. Concentrating on her mindless rambling was even tougher than usual. Shifting uncomfortably on the pink cup of the bikini, Matt felt the heat radiating with increasing intensity up from Sarah’s breast, even noting the greasy introduction of lightly glazed sweat intermingling with the sunscreen smeared across her tanned skin. Though prone and restful, under these cloudless sun beams, the girl’s lithe body was still like a volcanic ecosystem, brimming with warmth and pungent odor laced between the floral stench of her lotions.

His gaze drifted across the horizon of grass blades, to the garden nearby where Sarah had chosen to sun-bathe today. Those same plants, now fully bloomed after going dormant for the winter, were the same flowers which first towered above him at the bracing moment of his rebirth. Not that he’d been literally born again, of course, but it was hard not to think of his life shifting into an entirely different mode from that first moment he shrunk to a paltry three inches. He’d been reincarnated without warning, transformed from a man with plans and the love of his life, and into a plush toy for this brainless, selfish twit of a teen who just happened to be large and strong enough to control his entire being. And worst of all, it wasn’t just his life that was ruined by this past year.

Nadia.

Matt hadn’t thought of her in over two weeks. It was too painful to keep torturing himself with the memory of his girlfriend, when he hadn’t seen her in so long. He’d thought Amy to be Sarah’s best friend, which should’ve at least guaranteed an occasional visit from the sky-high brunette valkyrie and her rancid Birkenstocks. While a sad compromise, usually Nadia was to be found imprisoned in those smoky leather shoes, crammed beneath those sweat-painted monster-feet. If only he had the chance to touch Nadia’s hand one last time, or the opportunity to see her again, even from a distance, he might be satisfied for a little while longer. Otherwise, there was nothing to look forward to.

“…anyway, Boogie, that’s why I wish half the people at my school would shrink real super-teeny-tiny, too. Not just so you’d have a bunch of friends, but because they were all so annoying, and loud, and stupid, and some of them were even mean to me, that I think it’d be kinda nice if I could just stuff ‘em in a jar for a while, or in a shoebox. Maybe even in my shoe. I mean, you like it inside Mommy’s shoe, Boogie, so maybe some of the dummies at school would too, ya know? There’s plenty of room for ALL of you under my feet!”

Matt nodded again. The universe was so unfairly stacked against righteousness, in his view, that he figured Sarah might as well own all of her shrunken schoolmate peers, too. It made just as much sense as did his cruel and inexplicable enslavement.

“It’s sooooo nice and pretty out here today. All toasty and bright, and we have the flowers right by us. I’m getting a really good tan going here, too. Are you, Boogie? Maybe you should switch sides on Mommy.”

Sarah’s hand came down, briefly shading Matt from the summer sun, then pressed down on his body, pinning him into the bulbous pad of her breast. Long fingers curled around his legs, and dragged him across the shallow valley of her bust. Matt’s arm became tangled in the spaghetti strap linking the cups, but he was quickly disconnected and splayed across the opposite hill for an equal tanning.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you, Boogie,” Sarah said, petting him with her thumb. “Amy and I are officially done now. Completely and forever! No talking, no texting, no seeing. I never even wanna THINK about her face again!”

At this, Matt was shaken from his waking comatose state, quaking under the girl’s possessive fingertip. What did she just say?

“I’m sure you’re upset, cuz you probably aren’t gonna see your favorite little sister Queenie ever again, either. And Mommy’s sad about that, too! I wish I’d never given stupid Amy one of my pets. I don’t know what I was thinking! I mean, we were BFFs, you know? But she still went and got Bobby to cheat on me with her! Like, I heard they were kissing, and everything. Can you believe that, Boogie? So we won’t be seeing that bitch again!”

Bitterly, Matt had to admit to himself that he could indeed believe that. Given how Sarah treated her so-called boyfriend, plopping her feet on him like her personal stool, and wagging her cooing lips at him with gross pet-names, it was no wonder the boy wanted out.

Meanwhile, the real bombshell was still setting in for Matt. If the girls were cut off, there was no chance of seeing Nadia again as long as he lived. He’d once believed he would rather know the answer definitively whether or not he’d be reunited with her, but now that it had happened and Matt had the cold hard truth, he very much wished to remain in ignorance again. At least there was the faint hope before. Now, there was literally no future. He might as well turn into an inanimate doll/sole-pad, for that was all he was worth as entity.

Or he could run. One last time.