- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sarah is a force to be reckon with in the world of dreams
You slowly open your eyes to see that you are in a dimly lit bedroom in the middle of it. You realize with the small light coming near the floor on a wall that you are on a bed, but not your bed. You look at where the faint light touches to see action figures, cars, and dinosaurs, all which do not belong to you. Looking over to the light, you see that it is a nightlight connected to a plug.

“What the hell?” You ask yourself, dumbfounded as you lean forward. You realize that this is not your room or any room that you have ever been in. It was a little kids room for a boy. You had no idea how you got here but you hope that you didn’t walk into someone else's house while drunk from a random party where you got so drunk that you don’t remember the party.

“I have got to get out of here.” You pull the blankets off you so that you could sneak out and avoid a very troubling situation if you were caught. A grown teen in a kid's bed in a stranger’s house.

“What the fu-!” You couldn’t finish your statement, you were that confused. You had stubby little legs and stubby little arms. You check yourself over to find that you were a kid again.

“I am a fucking kid.” You panic as you wonder how in the world you became a kid again but at that moment the door to the bedroom opens

Sarah enters the room, standing at her human height of 7 feet.

“So this is the kids room.” Sarah noted before turning to you. “There you are, I guess that this is where you would be.”

“Sarah, what the hell is going on? I am a kid again.” All the memories of what happened before this start to come back. The blowjob and titjob from Sarah on the couch is what happened before waking up here. “Did you suck my age?”

“Haha, no.” Sarah chuckles at your dilemma. She walks slowly over and sits on the bed next to you. She gives you a nice look over with a glint in her eyes before she continues to talk. “But I wouldn’t mind playing with you at this size. I will either have to shrink you a little myself, grow really big, or make a dream like this for some good times. You are pretty cute this way.”

“So I am in my dream right now?” You realize that she didn’t suck your age but this must be a dream. She had done it before and could do it as a dreamwalker.

“Yes but not your dream.” Sarah nods. “I had to pull you into someone else’s dream and place you somewhere in his subconscious. It happened to be his kid.”

“Hold on. I am in someone else’s dream.” You were amazed at that fact. Sarah was able to carry you into someone else’s dream.

“Yes but as I stated early, you're in his kid. The one he imagines in his dreams. I can’t pull your actual dream body here because it is not your dream so hence, inside someone else’s body.” Sarah informs you.

“So I am in someone else’s dream.” You ponder the wonder of that. You were inside someone else’s head. “Who’s dream?”

“The guy you punched.” Sarah wiggles her feet a little as if it was no big deal.

“Why am I in THAT guy's head?” You blurt out loudly. You move forward towards her on your hands and knees on the bed. Sarah put her fingers in her ears to avoid your loud outburst. “That guy is a pervert! Why choose him? Is he going to do weird stuff to me?”

You shiver at the thought of that.

“Are you done? Cause I don’t want to wake him up before I do my task.” Sarah pulls her fingers out of her ears. It really looked like a kid complaining to an adult and the adult wasn’t having it.

“Yes. Why did you bring me here?” You nod.

“I wanted you to witness this. The capture of a predator.” Sarah went back to her normal stance of sitting calmly at the edge of the bed.

“Isn’t he in jail? The officers took him away.” You move over to sit next to her. Your anger subsides. You weren’t here for her to tease you.

“Oh, he is not in jail. He got out.” Sarah tilts her head to you as she informs you of that revelation.

“What!? How!?” Your anger rose up again. The creep groped Sarah in the store when she was twelve during the weekend. He probably did other stuff as well like it.

“Keep your voice down.” Sarah motions for you to lower your voice in the dream. “He is good friends with the police chief. The chief switched the charge over from sexual assault to public intoxication. From something serious to something like a slap on the wrist, he is going to get away with it.”

Shaking your head in anger, “I can’t believe this.” Justice was not served. The officials that were supposed to be justice were corrupted. Your hope in the system starts to fade away as the man walks away, free.

“I can’t either but that is what the officer said to me in the email. He is trying to build a case against his chief for the abuse of power but needs to collect more evidence and witnesses. That is where I come in to get more evidence and witnesses.” Sarah smiles. She put a finger on the side of her eye and saluted it out while she wink. She looked very cute doing it as a black heart appeared in the air.

“How do you come in?” You look confused in your anger. Your hope returns as there are some law enforcement that seek justice.

“Since he is charmed I have a connection to him.” Sarah smirks. “Someone could become persuaded to talk against themselves.”

“You are going to use your charming powers to turn a creep into the authorities and expose corruption. Hell, I am up for that.” You were happy that Sarah was using this power for good. You were worried that she would use it for evil but this was a good use for her powers.

“You are not against it. I thought you would be.” Sarah looks dumbfounded at your excitement.

“Didn’t we make an agreement that you would only use those sorts of powers on bad people? This is one of those bad people that you can use your full succubus powers on.” You grin as evil was about to be taken out with evil. An evil for the cause of good.

“I am glad that you agree. I was worried you would stop me when I was going to use my powers on him.” Sarah gave her enticing smile towards you. Your heart melts as she looks genuinely happy with your response. You could stare for a long time into those red eyes but she had to break them from your gaze as she stood up.

“Now, we can move on with the justice plan.” Sarah raises a fist in the air. “Succubus style!”

As she struck this pose, she started to shrink. You couldn’t believe your eyes as all her features became smaller on her. She also became younger until she was the same way she was when she was twelve.

“Are you ready to go?” Sarah asks as her twelve year old self was in front of you again.

“How did you do that?” You point a finger at her as you push yourself off the bed. “I thought you couldn’t go back in age. You would never be twelve again.”

“I’m not really twelve. In the dream realm, I have a lot of control over my body, size, age, and shape. I need this form because this is how the guy saw me at the store. He doesn’t know that I grew up.” Sarah gave a playful smirk, followed by a hand gesture to follow her. “Come on, we don’t have all night.”

You follow behind the twelve year old Sarah out of the kid’s bedroom. It was very confusing to move around in a body you were not used to. The body was smaller and younger than yours, by 8 years. This gave the impression in this dream world that the two of you were sneaking in a house to grab some ice cream from the freezer late at night. Instead, we move to the parent’s room. Sarah opens the door and you get to see where the pervert's private space was like. You saw a queen size bed with two people on it, the pervert and the pervert's wife. You knew that it wasn’t the man’s true wife, just a subconscious reconstruction of it by the fifty year old man’s mind. He was either on the couch if the wife knew or in bed if the wife didn’t know.

“I need you to stay out here while I do my work. He might wake up if he sees his kid in the room. Parents don’t want their kids seeing this stuff.” Sarah was ordering you of what you are supposed to do within her operation. “You can watch from the door by peeking in. He will most likely not notice that and if he leaves the room he would just think of it as the dream. So, whatever you do, do not enter the room under any circumstances.”

“Got it.” You agree. You were about to see how a succubus blood person could truly charm a person. A crooked person turning themselves in to the law. You were going to listen to her commands. “What about his wife? His wife’s image is in the dream. How are you going to deal with that?”

“I got this planned. Just stay still, relax, and enjoy the show.” Sarah walks into the room and closes the door slightly so that you could see in towards the bed. You hold up your hands in front of you in confusion.

“Enjoy the show?”

Sarah walks over to the side of the bed that had the man’s wife on it. The projection of her was sleeping underneath the blankets. When Sarah is next to her, she raises her arms up and places them on her. Slightly pushing down, the man’s wife sank into the bed until there was only a blanket left. Sarah had disposed of the mental picture of the man’s wife into the bed.

“Wow.” Your mouth opens wide as Sarah easily gets rid of that problem. Having the power of a dreamwalker must have given Sarah that ability. You watch as she gets on the bed, above the blankets, and positions herself in a seductive manner towards the sleeping man, naked.

“Hello, my big man, are you having a nice power nap?” Sarah spoke so sweet and enticingly.

The man shot up from his bed upright. He wasn’t expecting something like that in the middle of the night. He turns towards Sarah. When he saw her naked form, he jolts backwards.

“What are you doing here!? Inside my house?” The man yells as he tries to cover his exposed hairy chest from Sarah.

“You called for me and I came.” Sarah had a higher pitch than usual. She was trying to sound weak and helpless while being seductive. “You wanted me, right?”

The panicked man looks around the room to check where he was. When he saw that they were in his house, late at night, and his wife was not in the room, he calms down a little. He did not see you peeking in as the image of his son with the moonlight faintly lighting the room.

“How did you get in here?” The man asks again.

“I have always been here.” Sarah touches the man’s leg covered in the bed sheet. “That is a silly question for a little girl that wants a strong man like you.”

The man eases up a lot from that statement. That was no ordinary statement he would hear if someone snuck into his house. He had actually gone to sleep with his wife, who was mad at his fake public intoxication, and was resting next to him, grumpily. There was no way with that statement and how he went to bed, this was the real world.

“Heh.” The man chuckles evilly. “This is just a dream.”

“Hey, are you calling me a dream?” Sarah pouts. You couldn’t see her full facial expression but you knew that it was cute. “Cause the only thing I want to be is your dream girl.”

“Sure you do.” The guy smiles maliciously. He seems to be enjoying this. You were angry at his attitude. “As cute as you are, you are not big enough to become my dream girl.”

“How is this?” Sarah said. You saw her boldly enlarged on the bed for him. You saw her age herself to her fourteen year old self and size that she was when she was that old.

“I am liking this dream.” The man grins at Sarah's growth. He then patted his crotch. “I think you need to be a little bit bigger for this boy. I bought some stuff online to make it REALLY big.”

Sarah swells up to her sixteen year old body. You are jealous and angry of this guy. Angry about what he did to Sarah and jealous of what he is seeing about Sarah’s body.

“Isn’t he charmed? Can’t you command him to turn himself in with that?” You grumble behind the door in this dream realm.

“Will this suffice?” Sarah crawls up closer, right to his chest, as she speaks softly in an alluring way. She was now taller than him. She looks down as she walked some fingers over his chest.

“I think it will.” The man licked his lips grossly. He had a crazy man look in his eyes as he lusted after Sarah.

You were disgusted and amazed for the next thirty minutes. Disgusted by the fact that Sarah and him had dream sex right in front of you. You wanted to bang in there and stop the whole thing but Sarah said to stay put. When it was the hardest not to follow her command, Sarah would tilt her head to you and shake it. She knew that it was hard for you. Having to tough this out was difficult as they did their revolting sex dance. You were amazed at how much sexual knowledge she had. She knew all these positions and ways to do it with the guy. She either learned this from the videos or it was an innate ability of the succubus blood. She was good and she was getting bigger as she went. She was staying at the sixteen year old self, she moved to her eighteen year old body and some.

“AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” Sarah arches her back as she and the man dream cums at the same time. She was riding on top with her 7’6” body while the man bucks his hips into hers. They were shaking really hard before they collapsed. Sarah fell on top of him.

“Mmmmmhhm.” Sarah hums as her breasts nearly swallow his face. “That was really good. I am glad that one was the last one. It is always good to be sent off with a bang when we can’t see each other again.”

“But this is a dream, I can dream you up again.” The man tilts his head up, out of her bust, to her bizarre statement.

“That is possibly true but I would most likely be forgotten by the next girl you see. Poof, I will be gone from your dreams forever.” Sarah gave a little hand notion that she would disappear. You saw that she was leading him somewhere.

“The mind does that but I can dream that new girl up and do the same to her.” The man reasons in his dream. He seemed excited about that thought.

“Oh really?” Sarah leans upward, taking her top half off of him. She became imposing with her tone and her position as she sat on the man’s hip with her dominant size. “I’m pretty sure you won’t get the same effect unless you touch her, that is how I am here, able to be your dream girl. Physical touch is necessary. Do you want to risk another altercation for this dream?”

The man touches the side of his head, right where you punched him, making you smile that he still remembers it fondly. He seems to be wondering if it was worth it. The pain and the moving around of favors to get that off his book. He risked it all there at the store when he saw her, in broad daylight. He was more covert about it but something about her made him move. He wanted her. If the chance that he could never see this beauty, even in his dream, he would abhor himself for not choosing to keep her always in his sight.

“What must I do to keep you in my dreams forever?” The man begs Sarah.

Sarah had a big smile on her face. It could seem like she was really excited that he agreed or sinister like he fell into a trap. The man didn’t pick it up.

“It is quite simple really.”

That is when you saw her black devil tail rise from her ass. The long thin slithering tail with the paper thin spade tip danced behind her back.

“You have to offer yourself up to me.” Sarah spoke softly and intently.

“Say what?” You and the man spoke at the same time.

Your mind was racing at this moment. Sarah was a succubus so that phrase would mean a lot. You now know that with him being charmed that Sarah could enter his dreams but couldn’t control him from such a far away place. She needs his very soul. This is how she would get the evidence by owning him, to turn himself in. If this was anyone else, you would stop her but he was a criminal and a bane to society. Sarah was doing good with her power to bring justice to him.

“Offer yourself to me like giving me everything about you. Your dreams, soul, and life. That way I can stay with you forever.” She informs the man what she wanted. Her tail moves to hover around his dick. Her tip aims at his tip.

“But I am married and have life, why would I toss that away?” The man was confused at this sudden turn of events. Dreams don’t normally ask for everything about you.

“You’re right. I can’t ask for that.” Sarah put a finger on her chin like she made a silly mistake. “A dream cannot ask for that. How about just your soul? With your soul, I can always be in your dreams.”

The man ponders that for a few seconds. This dream was asking weird things. Threatening to never return, asking for his soul, and warning him about his fetish’s dangers, it was all odd. He did have a pretty stressful past weekend with what he did so this must be the accumulation of it all. His mind reeling it all in. If this was his mind’s way of trying to keep the memory of this small girl that stole his heart, he would take it.

“Fine, you can have my soul.” The man said nonchalantly, not seriously thinking about the repercussions of what he just said.

“YYYYAAAAHHHHHHH!” Sarah gives a high pitched shriek as she claps her hands above him like a little girl. He smiles at her action causes her boobs to bounce in front of him with vigor. That face suddenly was replaced with a look of shock.

Sarah’s devil tail plunged into the man’s cock. The tail went in very deep as it delved deeper inside him. The man suddenly convulsed as the tail dug into his cock and into his body. He was left in place as his arms and legs twitched furiously as Sarah’s tail searched his insides. She seemed very happy as she wiggled her tail in her search. After a few seconds, her tail stopped moving. Instantaneously, so did the man.

“Ah, there it is.” Sarah whispers sweetly and sultry, tilting her head slightly back. Her tail starts to pull itself out of the man’s cock.

The room had been lit by the moonlight of the dream world, making it dim. Colors could be seen faintly, like Sarah’s platinum blonde hair and the color of the furniture. Everything abruptly went all grayish like a black and white film. All the color seemed to drain towards a single point, the man’s dick. At the dick, Sarah’s tail slowly came out with a little prize. A white bioluminesce jewel was wrapped by the spade of her tail. It glows brightly with slight rainbow tints that it was hard not to stare at it as she brought it to the front of her body. She picks it off her tail with her fingers. It was the size of a grape but it lit the whole room with its light.

“I have to thank you for offering yourself to me. I will come back to your dreams like I said I would. It will be your consultation while you sit in jail.” Sarah says to the man as she admires his soul. The man didn’t say anything as he was now unconscious in his own dream.

Sarah smiles as she brings the jewel to her lips. When she brought it to her lips, her lips suddenly became red when she touched it. The only thing that had color in the room beside the rainbow reflecting light of the jewel. She left her pointer finger on the jewel and tilted her head back, allowing the jewel to light up the whole room. You were in awe of the beauty of the jewel that came out of the man’s jewel. You note that the light still did not give color to the room as the room remained grayish while Sarah’s lips were a deep red, like a rose. She pulls her finger away from the jewel while she gives a light hearty moan. With that moan, she parts her lips slightly and the jewel slips into her mouth.

You expect the light to disappear when she puts it into her mouth but instead the light remains but dimmer. The light was in her mouth and it illuminates from within her body inside her mouth, like a thin sheet of paper over a light bulb. The light also gave Sarah’s lower head color, not the inside color of her but allowed you to see her normal outside color like her pale skin again. She puts her fingers on the underside of her chin and she swallows. The hand follows the ball of light as it descends down her throat, restoring her skin color, instead of it being grayed out, along the way. You believe that the light would go all the way to her stomach but it stops at her chest. Sarah then curls up and grabs her chest, as if she was in pain.

“Sarah, are you alright?” You push the door open as you are filled with concern for Sarah. She seems like she was in pain from the gem she had just swallowed. You guess that jewel was the evil man’s soul and she had just consumed it. It must be messing with her body somehow.

“AAAAIIIIIEEEEE!!!!” Sarah shrieks as she arches backwards. Color fills her body from that point as the light flashes inside her and covers every part of her body. With her color restored, her bumps on the side of her head grew out and extended along the top of her head like a crown. They become round, pointier, and more goldish ivory in color. These were true horns. Her black leather bat-like wings extend wide and reach the corners of the room. Her tail grew longer too, but stays the same thin eel slithery appendage it was. All this sudden display of Sarah’s demoness within and outward, it created a rapid formation of a shockwave to radiate from her. This shockwave came out and hit you as you tried to help her a moment ago to see her abruptly become empowered. You flew through the air and outside the bedroom. The door closed behind you as you were forcefully ejected from the bedroom in the perverted man’s dream. With your mind stuck in the image of the man’s son, you land on your back and bonk your head.

“Ow” You groan and everything went dark.
Chapter End Notes:
I've put the link to the interactive in the description. The path is Sarah after hitting the first of more options.