- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's not gonna be easy to make this joke but here we go.

Me: mom can I have a new MAJOR/minor chapter

Mom: no we have MAJOR/minor at home

MAJOR/minor at home:

His office was at the very top of the building. Although pharaohs and kings never really resided at the very top of their palaces or other impressive structures they called home or ruled from, preferring instead to stay in the center of their little worlds. It was for others to stay on top of tall walls to die and keep watch for them.


Things had changed in that respect, modern-day kings of industry and finance wanting to look down on the pions beneath them. 


Samantha has always seen it as a MAJOR thing. She wouldn’t be shocked if the first person to do such a thing was a MAJOR although information from back then on who was and wasn't one was hard to come by coming mainly down to guesswork and speculation, two things she's never been very fond of. 


Not that she couldn't make predictions based on data or anything but conjecture and assumptions have always seemed to her something fit for a minor and not a MAJOR. 



Samantha held the clipboard with both hands bringing it up to her massive bosom feeling the hefty weight of her two pale mounds lifting slightly upwards, her heart pounding. She honestly thought she was past the point of ever being this nervous. It wasn't high school anymore or even university. Samantha Shriver wasn’t a greenhorn anymore, she had both business experience and the grades that any Ivy League university would chomp at that bit to make one of their alumni.


It wasn’t a cakewalk either and Samantha had put in the work. Never being content with her natural aptitude be it her genetic gifts as a MAJOR or her natural abilities as a student where learning and thinking came easily. She had turned down many offers for a date or an invitation to a party to study late into the night. One time in the third grade she had almost put a boy through a tree while walking home when he tried to play keep-away with a backpack full of homework. 


“I can do this,” Samantha told herself, straightening her back.


That's right she was Samantha's mother fucking Shriver! A tall, busty, fiery redhead who didn't take shit from anybody! 


She didn't go to dances because she wasn't attractive, she didn't go to dances because she was busy preparing for the future! Even in bland work clothes like the black and white skirt suit, she wore now she looked good. Her makeup was done to perfection and her rich red locks fell neatly to her shoulders.


Samantha was ready! Samantha was eager! Samantha couldn’t even be distracted by a minor!


**ding**


Samantha wanted to go home. 


The metallic elevator doors opened up to the expansive top-floor office of the redoubtable CEO Friedrich Alarie, the man who stood at the top of the Evolved BioSolutions pyramid. A monster in the world of business, not just because of his clear acumen for the art of the deal but he has the privilege of being the chosen heir and oldest son of Maximillian Alarie current patriarch and CEO of the Alarie group an organization that plays holding company to over 60 successful business. A feat that was as impressive as it is ancient tracing its history back to before the Dark Age. 


Samantha took one apprehensive step forward, and another one, and another one, until she found herself walking towards the man that stood looking out the giant window behind the large black desk. Samantha’s work heels clicking softly against the white linoleum tiles. 


The office was large yet empty, with even the desk not sporting a whole lot of materials on it. A computer, an office phone, with a few papers arranged neatly in piles scattered over his desk. The office chair was made up of plush black leather and looked very comfortable. Out of the corner of Samantha's eye, she saw what she believes to be a bar and some bookcases. Some MAJORS took offense to direct eye contact and it was safer to air on the side of caution when dealing with an Alarie, or so she heard. Every member of that large and powerful family was too high up for the likes of your average MAJOR Samantha included, it didn't matter how smart she was. 


Samantha's downcasted forward-facing eyes made it hard to see the two couches set up parallel to each other, a small coffee table set between but she did see it through her periphery.  There were dark objects in a sterile white room, Samantha was pretty sure that meant something but she would have to see what that was.


Samantha stopped right in front of the CEO’s desk and raised her gaze enough to see if Mr. Alarie had turned around, which it appears he had not. Instead he stood there as tall, still, and quiet as a statue.


A flood of possibilities entered Samantha’s head. Maybe he preferred eye contact and didn’t like it when others didn’t look him in the eyes? Maybe he was waiting for her to say something? Maybe she had to wait for him to say something? Did he prefer a submissive or confident demeanor?


All of Samantha’s cultivated intelligence and the superior brian functionality of a MAJOR was being used in tandem to arrive at the correct conclusion. Normally if a MAJOR failed such a test of social cues it could lead to humiliation or a fight. Usually a fight, and while Samantha was no athlete what she faced was a decently large MAJOR who she’d bet $100 was more powerful underneath that tailor-made black suit than she was under her blouse. 


Instead what would happen was a termination letter and one from such a man as Freidrich Alarie would mean the end of any prospect of a fulfilling career. A punch didn’t need to be thrown for Samantha’s life to be over.


Damn, push-up bras sure are constraining, Samantha thought. I’m gonna free the girls and go braless tonight. 


“Pardon the intrusion sir, I have those reports you requested,” Samantha spoke clearly and confidently. 


Mr. Alarie turned around to face Samantha. Friedrich was a handsome man with well-defined features, a square jaw, and pale eyes that Samantha couldn’t quite place the color of? His brown hair was trimmed relatively short; he wore fringe up with only the shadow of a beard covering his cheeks and jawline. Darker than Samantha, which wasn't that difficult he was still very much caucasian with a perfectly tailored black suit over a now, clearly if not muscular well defined body. 


Friedrich extended his hand and Samantha reciprocated by handing him the clipboard which held data sheets and reports from disparate departments. 


“Thank you,” he said, “I was anticipating these reports.” 


Samantha gave a silent sigh of relief. Those reports with a few exceptions were weekly to bi-weekly reports so if she hadn't done what she did the first words out of his mouth would have been to fire her. With his reputation, he is the type of man that values efficiency and loathes waste.


“Have you made a clean transfer to your new office?” Friedrich asked, flipping through the reports.


“Yes sir,” Samantha replied. 


“Good,” he handed her the reports. “make sure you check in with Melissa. She's been handling the secretarial duties while we were looking for a replacement so she can quickly get you up to speed...uh make sure to cancel all my morning appointments. We’re in the eye of the storm right now so don't get used to the easy start but that's pretty much it for the day.” 


“Will do, sir. Thank you.” Samantha flashed Friedrich a smile and turned on her heels to head back down the elevator to her peers. 


Friedrich Alarie watched as his new secretary walked out of his office unblinkingly, as her wide hips swayed ever so slightly as she walked. He did not look away once she turned around to enter the floor number; the elevator doors shut and she was gone.


“You're gonna get sued for sexual harassment.” a deep voice commented.


“I don't want to hear that from you, Edward,” Friedrich said dryly, moving to the office couch closest to him.


Edward was a large powerfully built man on the extreme end even by MAJOR standards. Around 10 tons of weight with all of it being honed muscle his biceps were so large, Friedrich was surprised he could even wear that white polo shirt. Edwards's blonde hair was slicked back and even inside he wore reflective sunglasses. Not exactly dressed for business he wore black dress pants and shoes. 


“You think she's going to pass your little test?” Edward asked, sitting on the couch across from Friedrich.


“I suppose we’ll see.”


Friedrich leaned forward placing his elbows on his knees while Edward placed his arm across the couch. Compact vs open, flexed vs relaxed. 


“Is everything ready?” Freidnrich asked.


“As you've specified Mr. Ominous.” 


“Be serious Ed,” Friedrich pleaded. 


Edward whistled.


“I haven't heard you call me Ed in what? 50? Years? I can't be serious when you're so wound up like this.”


“We’re on virgin soil here. This could mean a lot.” 


“Yeah yeah, change everything! Never been done before!” Edward joked “I like you better when you're not so earnestly trailblazing.” 


“Fine,” Friedrich almost snapped at the giant of a man, “just do your job.” 


“I always do!” Edward smiled showing a full set of teeth.


“Did you take care of the loose ends?” Alarie asked.


“Would you let me live if I didn't?” Edward asked, raising an eyebrow.


It was Friedrich's turn to smile at his old friend. He got up and approached his deck placing one hand on a single stack of papers relating to the project. 


“Oh,” Edward said as he took out a cigar. “I do have one thing to report. Ahab Jr is making his move.” 


Edward watched his friend turn to meet his gaze. 


“Very well,” Freidrich said with a twinkle in his colorless eyes.” let him challenge me.” a pause, “you can leave now.” 


Edward stood up as he lit his cigar, the comforting smoke filling his lungs. 


“You got it, boss.” 


Edward would deal with any number of his friend's strange mood swings. They didn't last forever, and what goes up, must come down, and the way down was always so much fun. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Izellah was drenched in a thin layer of sweat, the muscles in her legs burning from the prolonged exhaustion of a pre-dawn jog around the block. When alone without her father beside her for a run she was neither permitted to nor particularly wanted to go further than screaming distance from her house. Ignacio Ivory could be mistaken for a possum when asleep but he was always quick to come to Izellah's aid when she needed it.


Izellah put her hand on her knees to catch her breath right outside her front door. She wasn't particularly an athletic person so to speak. Actually, for a minor, she was rather gifted if she said so herself, just not that enthusiastic about exercise irrespective of how much she enjoyed watching other people do it.....


Opening the door Izellah made it through her childhood home. She needed to change into something more suitable for school. It was only 6 and Sabrina wouldn't be over to pick her up until 7 so she could make another breakfast and take a shower.


Scratch that, she decided she would take a shower first to give her time to dry off.


The eggs were almost done when Izellah's father came in wearing boxers and a white t-shirt rubbing his eyes.


“What are you doing up so early,” Ignacio asked, yawning.


“Making breakfast,” Izellah replied, putting on a veritable mountain of pancakes, sausage, and bacon on a plate for her papa. “You’re  gonna have to lift it yourself, it’s too heavy for me.”


“If you keep making me breakfast I’m gonna start to think you’re competing with Gloria.” Ignacio chuckled 


“I am not!” Izellah pouted.


“Sure thing hun,” Ignacio grabbed the plate and walked over to the table.” uh Izzy when did you get up to make all of this?“ 


“Uhhmm like a few hours,” Izellah lied.” just long enough to take a shower and cook some food?” 


“Izellah?“ Ignacio raised an eyebrow.


“Fine, It seems to clear my head so I took a jog around the block but I promise I didn’t go any further than that-“ 


**Ding Dong** 


“Oh heavens,” Izellah said with exaggerated shock “that’s Sabrina! I gotta go papa love you bye~” 


“Izellah we need to talk when you come home about what’s going on,” Ignacio said in his father's voice.


“Okay papa,” Izellah said, grabbing her backpack and heading out the door to meet her future step sister.


Ignacio Ivory starred as the door shut behind Izellah and all he could do was watch as his little girl left. She had gone through so much that he wanted to take her away from it all, and when Gloria convinced him to let them come along for the ride he relented, hoping that Izellah would warm up to his girlfriend. Sometimes it seemed like she had but that progress was the only thing that seemed to have gone according to plan.


A false alarm, an angry child who seemed to be going through puberty all over again, and now on top of that Izellah was acting like she was keeping a secret from him. 


Ignacio took a bite out of the sausage. Izellah was getting pretty good at this, he thought. Maybe she would be a match for Gloria one day, although never physically. Izellah would make for a great wife and he would make a great father-in-law. He’d only break one arm if he or she made her cry and who could ask for more kindness or appropriate use of force? 


Oh well, he thought as he chewed. The talk would come later but first, there was some work to do and then a little date with Gloria and he was so looking forward to turning that false alarm into a real one.


_____________________________


“Are you reading a math textbook?” Sabrina questioned shocked.


“No!” Izellah put the book down. “Fine! Yes, I am.” She finally admitted caving to Sabrina’s stare. 


“Why?” 


“Because I’m bored,” Izellah replied a little embarrassed, “I thought I might as well read ahead.”


“Careful,” Royce cooed, her blue locks falling into her eyes. “You shouldn’t look at new material unless you’ve mastered the present stuff.”


“I did,” Izellah replied defensively “I have! I am!” 


“Lay off Royce,” Sabrina told the MAJOR girl acidly. 


“I'm just making sure she understands the material,” Royce said with a smug little smile on her face. “We all have our talents, I'm sure you would help if you could.” 


Sabrina wanted to wipe that smile off of Royce’s stupid face. Whenever it came time for math lessons Royce would use it as an excuse to get close to the minor and even though Izellah had told her not to worry about it, the sight of it still rankled Sabrina to no end, however. 


“I can too help!” Sabrina said. 


“Sure but not by much, Izellah needs a tutor worthy of her and your math is hardly better than a minor,” Royce saw the look on Izzy’s face “no offense!” She blurted. 


Oof poor course correction, it took all Sabrina had not to laugh at the blue-haired girl. It was never a good idea to laugh when Izzy’s minor status was brought up like that. 


Sabrina was surprised to see Izellah smile after a brief pause.


“I know you MAJOR’s like to play stupid games over stupid things so I have an idea,” Izellah said softly.


The object of Sabrina’s infatuation got up from her minor desk right below paper in hand to approach Ms. Applegate.


Both MAJORS watched on a little perplexed. Not because either of them hadn’t an idea what Izellah was up to now, it was pretty obvious based on what she said what was going to happen. Izellah was coming up with a game and other than what it would be, what the prize was, and what in the heck Izellah was talking to the teacher for was a whole other matter entirely.


“Maybe she's gone to Applegate to mediate or she's coming up with a way to give herself a handicap. I heard she took part in a similar game like half a month ago.” Johnny added. 


“Johnny, I'm gonna punch you in gym class later,” Sabrina deadpanned


Johnny turned around, his face flushed red as Royce chuckled at the exchange. MAJORS are a lot of things but only the most aggressive and dominant ones among them would pick a fight they knew they couldn't win.


Sabrina watched as Izellah made her way back to her seat. Sabrina had to admit the minor looked particularly good today in her skin-tight black jeans, white blouse, with the only color to be seen existing in the form of red stripes on the arms of the black blazer she wore over the blouse. Cool would be the vibe, although Sabrina preferred it more when Izzelah wore cute clothing, this was okay too. 


The minor would never believe it but there was more than a single reason why so many MAJORS pined over her. Sabrina had spent a lot of time with Izellah over the past few months and one of the things she's come to understand about her is that little inclination she has to attribute too many things to her minor status. Not without cause to be fair, too many MAJORS only viewed minors as pets or playthings you could talk to. The other thing Sabrina had learned was that no MAJOR or perhaps even minor that bought into the current MAJOR/minor zeitgeist would ever make it far with Izellah, she might tolerate your existence but that was it. Which was why even if Royce won this game Sabrina didn’t have anything to fear…even if losing would be upsetting. 


“So are we clear on the rules?” Izellah asked.


“w-what?” Sabrina asked, confused. Did she zone out so hard she failed to notice Izzy standing on her desk to talk with them and explain the rules?


Izellah rolled her eyes.


“Ms. Applegste wrote up a test for the three of us to take relating to the material we’ve already covered. After taking it we will hand them in ourselves. At the end of class, I will be given the test sheet of the person who's gotten the most questions correctly. If it's one of you two I’ll be partnered up with them moving forward but if I win, well tough.”Izellah explained.


“That sounds more than fair,” Royce said 


“Here are the tests,” Izellah held out two papers for both Royce and Sabrina to each take one “before we begin I'd recommend you check to make sure they’re all the same. They are but if you want to check.” Izellah added holding up her test.


Sabrina looked them over and both she and Royce shook their heads, all the tests were the same. 10 questions long covering concepts that they've gone over since Izzy joined them. 


Once Izellah sat down at her little minor desk at the foot of Sabrina’s they began their little game. The test wasn’t that long so even if there were a few questions that stumped all three of them it shouldn't take that long to complete, they’ll be done way before the bell rings. When Sabrina made It through more than half of the test she took a second to take a glance at what Izellah was doing, she was taking the test of course writing down equations and showing her work with the same amount of accuracy she had since her first day of school but this time she only seemed to occasionally plug numbers into the calculator that sat at her elbow. 


Which made Sabrina think, what was the point in a test that was so easy the three of them might get all the answers right? Izellah didn't talk about what would happen in the event of a tie. Was that Izzy's plan from the beginning? Get Ms. Applegate to make the three of them an easy quiz so that there'd be a three-way tie, she could very well argue that would mean they should leave her alone, or count it as a win for her? 


The test quickly disabused that theory. The tenth and final question was extremely difficult and to be honest Sabrina hadn't a clue on how to solve it. The beginning was easy but as it went on she was less and less sure on how to proceed. It made sense why Royce, who had been the top student in the class to this point, wasn't done yet. The question had even stumped her. 


 Izellah was still earnestly answering the test questions by the time both Royce and Sabrina had turned theirs in. It only took a few minutes for Izellah to finish it after that, handing in three papers to Ms. Applegate. 


“I wish she would hurry up,” Sabrina complained.


“What are you so worried about, it's just gym class?“ Izellah inquired between the two MAJORS 


Sabrina glanced down at Izellah standing next to Royce’s leg. There was no easier way to look small by standing next to someone’s leg that seemed both bigger and taller than you, Sabrina thought.


“It’s fun,” Sabrina said.


“Here comes Ms. Applegate,” Royce smirked. “The resulting shock from Rodriguez doing worse than a minor probably slowed her down.” 


“Here you are Ms. Ivory, the winner of your little game” Ms. Applegate smiled sweetly.


Izellah thanked Ms. Applegate for her help and afterward headed for the door without saying a word, she needed to hop up to grab the door handle which she was able to turn with some effort that Sabrina had to admit was cute to watch.


“Come on,” Izzy beckoned to Sabrina to follow “we gotta get to this totally fun gym class of yours.” 


Izellah left the room without saying another word. Sabrina and Royce followed easily catching up to the little minor at a normal walking pace. When they caught up to her they saw she had clearly looked at the test, the folded piece of paper now open at her side as she walked.


“Well?” Royce inquired.


“Well don't you have class in the other direction,” Izellah snarked  


Sabrina had to chuckle at the little minor's moxie.


“Sure, but I have enough time to discover who the victor of our contest was,” Royce said haughtily, obviously implying the victor would be her.


Izellah held up the piece of paper for Royce to grab which she did as Sabrina and Izzy kept on walking.


“So?” asked Sabrina


“So what?” Izellah replied coyly.


“Stop that!” Sabrina complained, “you know what. Did Royce win?” 


“Is she rubbing it in your face right now?” 


“Oh my God, you're saying I finally beat her in math?” Sabrina asked excitedly. She had put her all into that test not only to get back at Royce but also to get her from getting any closer to her crush. Sabrina felt elated at finally beating that blue-haired bitch, the initial humiliation of being beaten by her a distant memory. 


“No”


Sabrina’s shoulders sagged at hearing that word.


“I beat her.” Izellah Ivory smiled the rest of the way to gym class. 


-----------------------------------


“What are you even doing here?” Izellah heard Sabrina ask Mei.


Ever since the game of hide and seek Mei Masumoto had started to tag along with Izellah and her friends? Or were they Sabrina’s friends? Her and Lisa were really the only ones Izellah would count amount her own friend group. Riri and Peter were an acceptable package deal. Mabel was Sabrina’s best friend and while she would never admit it openly Izzy had somewhat warmed up to the hyperactive gingers personality. 


“You should just leave,” Mabel’s older sister Brenda told Mei.


Izellah sat silently, nibbling at an oversized slice of her favorite lobster pizza. She really could do without Mei being there or the dynamic duo that consisted of Brenda Hawthorne and Reb-


**pop**


Rebecca Swann. The table they all sat at was crowded enough with things not being improved with people that seemed to have thought of the hide’n’seek incident in the exact way she had feared they did. 


“If you recall, Miss Ivory said we were free to stick around as we please. In fact I do believe that is the only reason you are allowed here.” Mei said 


“Bingo.” Added Izellah 


“So if I should leave, you should logically follow me,” Mei continued, taking Izellah's comment as approval.



“That’s right!” Sabrina hissed “the mind raper and kidnapper should leave with Mei.” 


“Lee can stay though, if he wants,” Izellah said.


“No,” Mei said, grasping at an opportunity “he’s my brother so he comes with me.” And she walked away with Lee in tow.


Izellah was glad that worked. For all their superior intelligence MAJORS still had personalities and could be moved like anyone else. Be it anger or arrogance, they were equally exploitable. Mei might know that and had done it anyways but what does it matter she left like Izzy had wanted her too. Her body shuddered, she could recall someone saying something with a similar sentiment to that. 


“Come on now follow her,” Sabrina told Brenda and Rebecca.


“Lay off my sister Rodriguez,” Mabel said, defending her sister. 


“Izzy told her to stay away from her.” Sabrina told Mabel 


“Izzy also told everyone to do as they please.” Mabel shot back 


“That was to go to McShakeys not follow her around everywhere.” Sabrina returned 


“I wish school girls fought over me like this,” Lisa quipped.


Mabel threw a punch at Sabrina’s head but the tan MAJOR dodged the swing and then turned it into a leap across the table to tackle the red head.


“I think this is just their normal fighting,” Izellah told her


The two MAJORS got into a wrestling match, they coiled around each other in a blur of legs and arms like two snakes fighting. 


“I heard we’re supposed to get some more minors in class,” Lisa informed Izellah.


“Oh?” 


Mabel seemed to gain the upper hand transitioning into a rear naked choke hold. Izellah had to admit Mabel seemed to have the upper hand grappling. Sabrina just seemed to waste too much energy even though she was stronger.


“I heard that too” Peter almost whispered from the comforts of Riri’s arms.


“It’s because we have a minor walking around school unbonded.” Riri herself added.


Somehow Sabrina was able to get free and back step far enough away from Mabel to get the fight back on their feet. Izellah had to resist the urge not to cheer for her.


“Yeah,” Lisa confirmed.”The schools have been promoting that for a while now. Seems we’re finally getting something out of it. The MAJORS are gonna have you to thank for all the free bonds they’re gonna receive girlfriend.” 


“Maybe I’ll use them to lead a minor rebellion.” Izellah half joked.


“I’m sure you would love  that.” Lisa laughed.


You have no idea, Izellah thought to herself. 


The fight between Mabel and Sabrina ended with a left hook thrown by Sabrina. Well it would have probably lasted alot longer than that but the end of lunch bell rang calling the end to the fight and the beginning of class. 


————————————————————-


Izellah found room m115 considerably more crowded today with all the new students talking in a hushed murmur. Izellah couldn’t see much of the class on account of the huge school girl in front of her but the room they were in seems to have more minors in it than Izellah  had ever seen before, way more than the regular five they had in class. The classroom that seemed to have room to spare normally seemed crowded  now with the addition of the MAJORS that tailed each new minor. 


“Play nice,” Sabrina joked as she walked to the back of the classroom to sit with the other MAJORS.


“I’m the poster child for nice. You couldn’t even name a time I wasn’t nice because of how nice I always am.” Izzy jokes 


“She’s humble too.” Lisa said, sitting down on a minor sized deck.


“Only when I need to be,” Izellah replied sitting down next to the halfsie.


“Your head hurts again?” Lisa asked.


“Is it that obvious?“


“You’re holding your head in your hands, the only way it’d be more obvious is if I bonded with you so I could feel it too.” Lisa pinched her cheek. “You’re gonna kill Sabrina and I worrying about you.” 


“I’m sorry,” Izzy said remorsefully.


“Tell the steps that got you into a fight to try and make you  more comfortable.” Lisa said.


“I didn’t tell her to get into a fight with her friend to get Brenda to leave.” Izzy defended.


“I said try girlfriend, relax, just thank her or something she’s been wound up tighter than even a MAJOR should be, as a thank you maybe pop her che-“ 


“Nope!” Izzy interrupted.


“You’re still a prude,” Lisa smiled.


“Okay class,” their MAJOR teacher Christine said cheerfully, quieting the murmurs.” I’m sure you’ve all noticed we have many more students in this room than usual, minor ones to be sure.” 


A lot more, Izellah thought. At least a dozen now. She scanned the faces she could see, most of the ones in the front were minors she had been going to school with for a few months now but there were a few new ones. A lanky guy that Izzy could only describe as looking like a bird of prey with sharp defined facial features sat next to Peter. A bulky looking guy with spiked hair sat next to Lee. A young woman who looked to be younger than Izellah sat with smooth skin the color unblemished onyx behind the two new minors while next to her sat….Izellah had a premonition that her headache wasn’t gonna go away and there was no gym class after this one. 


“So before we really get started let’s have the new students introduce themselves!” Chrissy said excitedly. “Who wants to go first?” 


“I will if you want to miss Chrissy,” an angelic voice answered.


“Please come to the front of the class please.” 


A cutesy looking minor dressed like a doll in a  blue and pastel dress practically skipped to the front of the class where she greeted Christine before turning around to face everyone else. Her golden curls held a bow in it such a dark blue it almost seemed black, a fair contrast with the light blue of her eyes.


“My name is Jennifer Dubois, but my friends call me Jen.” The minor Izellah saw at Mcshaky’s smiled for the class”and I know all of us will be the best of friends.”

Chapter End Notes:

was it the smartest decision to spend so much time introducing a hot secretary that I don't have any particular plans for? probably not but hot secretary so  ¯_(ツ)_/¯

please leave a review. Ik it probably wasn't the most high octane chapter but ground work is necessary.