- Text Size +

Being Hispanic, family was very important to Aimee. She loved her uncle Anthony and was so happy to see how happy he was with his girlfriend, Kathleen. When she broke up with Anthony, however, he was hurting and more sad than he had ever been.

This angered Aimee. Why had Kathleen broke up with him? She needed answers. Not only that, but Kathleen needed to pay for breaking her uncle’ heart. Aimee knew just what to do, as well.

She invited Kathleen over to her apartment to discuss things. The two enjoyed some champagne and sat in the kitchen to talk. However, shortly after Kathleen sipped her champagne, she felt funny. That’s when she realized that things started getting bigger and bigger around her. Was the world getting bigger? No. She was getting smaller. She shrank until she was only an inch tall.

“What’s going on? How did this happen?” she asked. She then looked up to see Aimee walking over to her. She was a giantess now and each step made a booming sound, which got louder and louder as she got closer to Kathleen.

“Aimee, what happened to me?” she asked.

“Don’t worry about that. We have more important things to discuss. Let’s take it to the bedroom.” Aimee laughed evilly as she picked the tiny up with two fingers and brought her to her bedroom. When they entered the bedroom, Aimee closed and locked the door behind her.

She then placed Kathleen on her dresser and stood over her.

“Why did you break up with Anthony?” she asked, her voice booming from being so giant compared to Kathleen.

“Aimee, you don’t understand. Anthony was -”

“Anthony loves you! Our family loves you! We treated you like family! And this is how you repay us?” Aimee asked angrily.

“I’m sorry, Aimee! Please grow me back to normal size and let’s talk this out!” Kathleen was begging now. Aimee was feeling hot being so big to the tiny on her dresser. She could do whatever she wanted with her.

“I don’t want to grow you back,” Aimee said to Kathleen. “I want you to suffer like Anthony is right now.” She picked Kathleen up and put her in her computer chair. She then towered over Kathleen once again, much bigger this time because she was on a lower level than she was when she was on the dresser.

“Oh, look. A comfortable seat,” Aimee said. She laughed as she turned around, showing her butt to Kathleen. Aimee wore her zebra shorts that made her butt look bigger. She then slowly squatted down before she was sitting on the tiny Kathleen. She rubbed her butt to get more comfortable.

Kathleen couldn’t breathe under the weight of Aimee’s giantess butt. She was trying to get some fresh air now. Unfortunately, the next air she got wasn’t fresh at all.

Aimee let out a big fart on the tiny, laughing evilly as she did.

“I hope you like that, Kathleen. That’s what you get for hurting my family,” Aimee said, rubbing her butt on Kathleen again. She let out another fart a moment later, commanding the tiny girl to smell it.

After a few minutes, she stood up. Kathleen lay on the chair, breathing as hard as she ever had before.

“You like that big butt, don’t you?” Aimee asked. She then picked Kathleen up and sat in the chair again, this time placing her between her thighs.

“You know how all the guys always talk about how thick we are? Well, Dani, Tippy and I. Dani has the big boobies, Tippy and I have the big booties, and we all have such thick thighs. Why don’t you give it a feel? Let me know what you think.” She then squeezed her thighs together, squishing Kathleen between them. The tiny disappeared between her thighs, which made the giantess laugh hysterically.

She was so big and so thick, a whole person disappeared between them. It served her right, after all. This is what she deserved for breaking Anthony’s heart. Kathleen had no purpose in live other than to be Aimee’s tiny slave.