- Text Size +

Tippy pooped Meron out after eating him in her cheesesteak and Aimee pooped her uncle out after eating him along with a bunch of cheese fries. Tippy got Meron out of the toilet, sparing him. Anthony wasn’t so lucky as Aimee flushed him down the toilet.

After getting Meron out of the toilet, Aimee asked her if she could have him. Tippy gave him to her. Meron was now at the mercy of a giantess Aimee. It turned her on seeing someone she found so special to her so tiny and in the palm of her hand.

“You’re such an asshole, Meron. You know that?” Aimee asked.

“Please don’t hurt me, Aimee! Please show me how to turn back to normal! I promise I won’t tell anyone about this!” Meron begged.

“Awwwwww. But I want to have fun with you,” Aimee said. “Like I said, you’re an asshole. There’s only one thing that assholes deserve.” She chuckled, smiling. She then went over to a chair and put Meron on it.

She then turned around, showing off her bubble butt. She wore her tightest shorts, which had a zebra design on them. She wore them when she first met her friends and they all had been staring at her butt that day.

“My butt is so big, isn’t it, Meron?” she asked, shaking it and smacking it. “You know what it’s used best for? Sitting.” She laughed evilly loudly, then brought her butt closer to the chair. She then started bringing her butt near Meron. He screamed as she continued to bring it down until she was sitting on him. The entire weight of her buttcheeks was now crushing him.

“Wow. You’re really comfortable to sit on, Meron,” Aimee said. She began to rub her butt on him. A few seconds later, Aimee let out a fart. Knowing she had farted on Meron made her laugh even harder. “I hope you liked that, Meron,” she said.

Aimee’s mom noticed her laughing as she came into the room. “What’s so funny?” she asked. Aimee was thick, with the second biggest butt behind Tippy, but it was close. She also had very thick thighs and some big boobs, which she clearly got from her mom. Her mom had the biggest boobs in town.

Aimee stood up and peeled Meron off her butt, showing him to her mom. “You remember Meron, right, mommy? He’s been very mean to me, so I decided to shrink him and show him what happens when you’re mean,” Aimee said. Her mom seemed to be very upset that he had been mean to her daughter.

“Let me see him, please,” her mom said. Aimee handed Meron to her mother, who looked angrily at Meron.

“I wasn’t even mean to her! She’s making it up!” he yelled.

“Oh, now you’re calling her a liar?” Aimee’s mom’s voiced boomed. She then used her other hand to lift her shirt up, exposing her monumental breasts tucked inside of a small bra.

“OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE THOSE!” Meron yelled at the top of his lungs.

“Those are my mom’s boobs,” Aimee answered. Without another word, Aimee’s mom put him in her cleavage and pulled her shirt down.

“I’ll take care of the mean man,” she told her daughter, then heading into her room to show Meron what a real woman – a real giantess – looked like.