- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Katie tries out the conjuring spell.  How will it workout for her?

 

 

Megan, fully acquainted with the conjuring spell, plus all the other spells in the book just as April has been since her experience being the first to cross the portal, the conjuring spell is now fully committed to both their memories as easy as the words to “Happy Birthday” are to people around the world.  Megan begins to recite the words to the spell no longer needing the book.

 

Fully aware of the entire ritual, April lights the incense smudge stick once again and makes a smoke ring as she has done twice before.

 

The descending smoke ring, the miniature hurricane with a swirling outer ring of green and purple clouds sparking with blue lightning bolts, the inner watery surface calming down to a clear surface to reveal a boy named Al.  He is standing by a stairway holding a fire extinguisher staring up at the ceiling.  Bewildered, Al calls out the name ‘Katie’ as a huge feminine hand takes him up in her clutches.  All is as has already happened twice before tonight, only with a new prey.

 

 

…..

A Few Minutes Latter

 

 

Coming out of her delirium, with her head resting in April’s lap while Megan gently wipes Katie’s curly blond hair out of her face; Katie is now fully aware of the conjuring spells power, as well as the rest of the spells within the book.

 

“Holy Shit!  I see it.  I get it.  I know what you two are talking about.  This is amazing!” Katie exclaims.

 

Sitting back up, Katie holds the eight inch tall Al in her left palm as she swipes away his clothes and the fire extinguisher he is holding, then shrinks him down to one inch in height.  She picks him up between her right hand thumb and index finger, only his head is visible sticking out.  Katie leans forward lifting her butt up; she then reaches around behind herself with Al down the back of her panty.

 

April and Megan watch in revulsion at Katie’s face contorting as she squirms, obviously stuffing Al face first in her asshole.

 

Katie removes her hand from the back of her panty, minus one Al.

 

“EWE!  You just shoved Al up your asshole” Megan winces in disgust.

 

“He is most certainly NOT UP my asshole” Katie sneers in protest.

 

“Uh, Katie.  We just watched you.  You most definitely put him up your asshole” April tenderly disagrees.

 

“As I said, Al is not UP my asshole.  Al IS My Asshole” Katie laughs triumphantly realizing she won the play on words.  “Anyways, thanks to my strict vegetarian diet, my shit doesn’t stink.  I don’t even have to wipe my butt after I take a dump because my bowels are so clean and healthy.  He’ll love it down there if he doesn’t already.”

 

April and Megan look at one another in utter disbelief, and a bit of disgust.

 

 

…..

Al’s View

 

 

“COME ON COME ON.  DAMN IT!” I curse out loud as my video-game character loses a life as the room he is in gets blown up.  Completely submerged in my online, first person shooter game, I hardly take notice as my family’s basement entertainment room seems to get blown up along with that of my online game.  I slowly come to notice the entire basement ceiling is a swirling fiery mass of yellow and red with orange flashes.

 

“OH SHIT!” I yell out in panic, while thinking the entertainment system must have shorted out and caused a fire.  I look to see if the fire extinguisher is still by the bottom of the stairway.  It’s there, no one has moved it.  I throw down my game controller and rip off my headphones as I jump up out of my gaming chair and run over to grab the extinguisher.  As I pick it up, I see the center of the fiery mass has turned into a calm surface, and the absolutely immense faces of Katie, April, and Megan looking down at me.

 

“Katie?” I call out perplexed as I watch her colossal hand pass through the ceiling and grab me in her mighty grip.  I gasp in agony as she pulls me up.  A few seconds later and I am being squeezed effortlessly in her powerful grip as she lays back, her head upon April’s lap.

 

My body is being compressed as if putty in Katie’s hand.  At the same time I feel something has changed in me, and my life’s course.  My ambitions, my beliefs, my purpose are those of Katie’s slightest whim; even though I have complete cognizance of my own mind and will. 

 

I try to call out to Katie as she eventually sits back upright.  She is telling April, whose massive breasts are straining her bra to no end, and Megan wearing the brightest pink, frilly panty I have ever seen, that she “sees it” and “gets it” and that “this is amazing”.   I begin to wonder what Katie is talking about, yet in the recesses of my mind I almost understand, though the details are hazy and indistinct.

 

Gazing up at Katie she opens her grip upon me, waving her left hand to strip me of my cloths and the fire extinguisher I have been holding.  Naked in Katie’s palm, she shrinks me down in size as if anything she imagines becomes my reality.

 

Scared, frightened, nervous, terrified, afraid, intimidated, what word could best describe my abject horror of my current predicament?

 

Katie grips me between her thumb and index finger, and passes me behind her back and down to her panty covered butt crack.  She pushes me beneath her panty and in between her butt cheeks, sliding me down face first till I arrive at her pristine pink asshole.

 

I’ve always loved the look of Katie’s ass; but never imagined I’d ever get so close to it, more or less at such a dramatic scale.

 

As much as I have adored Katie’s ass, I never thought it would actually smell so beautiful.  I imagined it would smell, well like any ass; but she has an incredible fragrance.

 

Held firmly between Katie’s thumb and forefinger, I am forced face first into her aromatic asshole.  Katie releases her fingers griping me and I am left in Katie’s anus.

 

In the strangest two seconds of my life I feel my body absorbed by Katie’s anus, becoming one and the same.  My face is focused inwardly within Katie’s bowels, while my own rear is now Katie’s.  In essence and in truth, I am Katie’s anus.

 

With all the senses of my face focused inwardly within Katie’s anus, I have to admit I LOVE it.  The smell is more of a rich, earthy fragrance than a stench; similar to early spring morning blossoms.  Her ass taste is more of a rich, dark chocolate than anything revolting; more candy than crap; maybe due to Katie’s very strict vegetarian diet.  Then again, perhaps due to Katie being a Hot Ass Gorgeous Woman, an actual GODDESS. 

 

“SNIFFFF!  Damn!  I Love it in here!”  This is Truly Beautiful, Truly Sacred, Absolute Heaven!  I Adore Katie's Asshole!  Katie's Asshole is God Almighty!

 

 

…..

The Girls’ View

 

 

“That’s just gross.  How sick.  And we all saw it, you inserted Al face first inside as your asshole, AS your asshole.  I can’t believe you just…” Megan is interrupted mid-protest by April. 

 

“How does it feel?” April asks.

 

“You can’t be serious.  She just turned a boy into her asshole, Facing INSIDE, INTO Her Ass, and all you can do is ask how it feels” Megan says in a raised voice.

 

“And you are wearing Paul as your panty, or did you forget Megan?” April asks snidely. 

 

Hesitantly Megan thinks out her response.  “April, do you really compare Brad your bra and Paul my panty to Al, April’s ASSHOLE?”

 

“No.  No I don’t.  I think Katie has come to terms with this more than we have” April answers back, bringing a smile to Katie’s face.

 

“How so?” Megan asks arrogantly.

 

“I love my new Brad Bra.  I’m pretty sure you love your new Paul Panty.  And Katie loves her new Al Asshole.  Why should we hide our new found pleasures?” April asks back.

 

“Because…..Well it’s just that…..It’s not…..” Megan tries to answer.  In her mind, through her analytic thought process, morals be damned, Megan can not come up with any reason why not.  “I don’t know.  I’m not sure.  I guess I haven’t given the particular…..no, the moral…..hmmm, the…..the ethical implications…..no…..NO…..my personal desires their true acceptance.”  Megan takes her time realizing her slip of the tongue, and then gives her answer.  “There’s no reason we should not, And Our Own Desires Are All That Matter” Megan states loudly as she sits up straight realizing her epiphany.

 

April claps her hands in joy of Megan ending her reluctance and accepting her power to do as she wants with Paul her Panty.  April and Megan lean into one another and embrace in a loving, caring hug.

 

“Hum Hummm!” Katie interrupts their moment of solidarity.  April and Megan both look at her confused.

 

“Well it seems we have a few problems.  Three boys from our school will be found missing tomorrow morning.  Three boys with little associations with one another other than three girls who spent the night alone together” Katie states candidly.

 

April and Megan slowly release their loving hug and sigh in despair.  They both know that both public and police attention will be focused upon their school, and more directly upon them.

 

“Relax nerds” Katie says to calm their fears.  “All we have to do is create confusion.  Three boys disappear from this town” she winks.  “Two boys disappear from the next town over.  And four boys disappear from yet another town.”

 

Now confused herself, Megan asks “How will…..five boys, wait…..eight boys total missing from this town or that help any of us?  I think we should return Brad, Paul, and Al.  Then forget any of this ever happened.  The boys will just rack all this up to weird dreams.  It’s not as if they will be comparing notes, none of them even knows what has happened to the other two.”

 

“First off, Brad, Paul, and Al are ours.  No matter what you think of Paul your Panty, my new asshole is there to stay.  It’s not going anywhere.  It, Al, is my living, thinking, breathing, asshole and it is completely conscious of that fact as am I.  Second, just as Brad heard you Megan turn Paul into your panty, and Brad and Paul both heard me turn Al into my asshole, except for Al they do know what has happened to the others and can compare notes.  Brad and Paul can hear us, remember.  Al, on the other hand, is now my asshole, tonight, tomorrow, forever after, end of story.  He only hears my stomach gurgling, heart beating, and so on.  Third, are you really willing to give up our new found abilities when you could be expanding upon them?  Do you trust Brad the Bra and Paul your Panty never to tell others our secret, even if they MIGHT think it was all just a dream?” Katie asks her two friends.

 

“Brad IS My Bra!” April chimes in.  “Or should I say Brad Bra is the only bra I’ll be wearing, EVER.  I don’t care how many bras I have, whatever bra I am wearing at any time I want it to be Brad Bra.”  April says as she cuddles the soft, silk, lace fabric of her living bra against her large, firm, heaving breasts.  April feels a mild tingle from Brad Bra in response.

 

“I have to admit, I love…Love…LOVE my Paul Panty.” Megan confesses.  “Ok, so how do we go about this exactly?”

 

“Well, we each met members of other township schools football, soccer, lacrosse, and softball teams accused of sexual harassment.  So we know the names of a few for us to use in the spell.  After that, we take Mr. Louden the pedophile.  Suspicion will naturally fall upon him.  It will appear as if a sexually abusive, pedophile community all took flight during the night, abducting our three little playthings in the process.”

 

“Louden the Louse.  I like it.  I’ss lllike it aaa lllot” Megan overemphasizes her words.  “And I’m sure Paul Panty will be very happy staying where he is.” Megan says as she gently palms her panty’s crotch.  Little blue sparks like static electricity erupt between her panty and the areas of her body it is covering, stimulating her pussy, hips, and ass crack within.  Megan breaths deeply as her eyes drift off blissfully.

 

April bounces up and down clapping her hands, “YAY!  This is going to be so much fun.”

 

Megan is brought out of her euphoria by April’s exuberant celebration and quickly removes her hand from her crotch, at least for now.  “But in reality, aren’t WE the ‘sexually abusive, pedophile community’?”

 

“No, we are the END to the ‘sexually abusive, pedophile community.’  How many future abuses, rapes are we putting an end to if we take action now?” Katie questions her friends.  “We are actually the good girls in all of this.  Well perhaps with the exceptions we all currently each wearing.  True, a few are innocent of any deviant behavior; but…..THEY BELONG TO US!”

 

After a few moments of introspection, they each nod to one another in agreement.  Not only is this the best thing they could do, it is the right thing for them to do.

 

“So we’re all committed to this, right?” April asks.

 

“Definitely” Megan answers back.

 

“Absolutely” Katie claps her hands in excitement.

 

“Ok then, if you don’t mind I want to go first again.  And I want Mr. Louden.” April tells them.

 

“Why do you want him so badly?” Katie asks quizzically.

 

“There is something I always wanted to try.  Remember that old fad, girls swallowing those tiny toy cars called Micro MachinesTM?   They would have contests to see which girl could swallow the most.  Well it’s been well reported Louden drives a white van, and police believe he used it to abduct some of his victims.” April informs Megan and Katie.

 

“Sooo, you want to swallow Louden’s white van?” Katie asks.

 

“PRECISELY!” April exclaims happily.

 

“Uh, why swallow his van?” Megan shakes her head confused as to such a mundane use of their newly founded powers.

 

“Because silly, he’ll be in it” April looks to Megan, then to Katie, back to Megan, and once again to Katie while waiting for a reaction.

 

Megan and Katie burst out laughing.  “You Go Girl!” Megan high fives April.  “I think you’re finally getting into this” Katie puts her hands up to join a high five with both April and Megan.

 

“I’ll need to incorporate a few of the other spells from the book for this deception to work”

 

The three girls sit around the candles as Katie rings her smoke circle while April, now fully acquainted with the spell and its full potential, as are Megan and Katie, recites the spell along with the name “Mr. Louden the pedophile”.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

The results of their activities about to go public in the morning as the missing boys are reported, can they produce an alibi to divert attention away from them?