- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Maxine and Alistair get down to business.

Did not expect for this to take so long to come out, you can blame Elden Ring for that.

Either way, hope you enjoy!


Enveloped in a mass of passionate limbs, I was yanked over Maxine as she rolled onto her back. My eyes shot open, skin tingling with electrifying sensation. Large fingers began to envelope my sides as they seemingly grew against my body, our faces retracted from each other, a look of shock on mine and one of triumph on hers.

“M-Maxine?” I stuttered.

Her smirk grew wider. “Let’s go back to my house.”

It’s okay, I took a deep breath. This wasn’t a situation to be afraid of, it was one to enjoy. Intently, I watched her curious gaze and nodded.

“You’re gonna need to be a little smaller,” my doll-like body continued to dwindle in her calloused hands until I sat on a plain of flesh. The creases of her palm created subtle divots in the rough skin around me. “You know, for transportation reasons,” her voice had adopted a booming quality.

Fingers the size of tree trunks loomed above, I trembled beneath their relative enormity. The flesh platform rocked as Maxine shifted to a seating position and followed with a devastating quake as she rose to her feet.

Soft blue light illuminated Maxine’s face as she accessed the rideshare app on her phone, she silently pondered on the location of the nearest road. As if a lightbulb appeared above, her features lit up, the answer to her question had been found.

The giant digits curled over and encased me in her fist. I fell onto one of the meaty fingers, my width too little to cover its diameter. There I lay as Maxine’s colossal movements began to reverberate through my claustrophobic chamber. Her fist sliced through the air like a glorified pendulum, each step further displacing the bones from my joints.

I clung to the miniscule divots in her skin as she strode across the grassy turf. Despite the inklings of sunrise around the corner, I was wide awake.

Finally, the nauseating motion came to an end. Moonlight poured into the athletes fist while I was busy trying to dislodge myself from the tip of her index finger, the awaiting palm below lay at an uncomfortable distance. Maxine’s face loomed close. The dark eyeliner accentuated her cerulean eyes, they examined me with playful glee.

“So, where do you wanna hide?” Maxine’s voice rose with her brow. “Maybe…” her finger lowered until it was right below her breasts, the mountainous hills of flesh were constrained by her white top and completely blocked the view of her face. Slight nubs swelled through the top, her excitement beginning to build. I could barely contain my own, the movement within my pants was automatic, how could it not be? I was standing in the shadow of her tits.

“Hmm~” leaning over her bust, she took note of my awe. “Or maybe…” my platform lowered further, the toned skin of her stomach scrolled past me. The protruding lumps of abs put my skinny frame to shame. Lower and lower I went, slowly orbiting her waist, the rounding globe that was Maxine’s ass came into view. Twin moons, constrained by navy fabric, shifted in front of me, the giant cocked her hips, one cheek rose higher than the other. There was little space in her pants for those mountains, made clearly evident by the noisy shuffling of textile as she adjusted herself. Her other hand caressed the arisen cheek, gently grasping it within her fingers.

Even if I had something to say, I questioned if I could. My heart threatened to jump out of my throat and my pants felt tighter than ever. My narcotic infused brain could hardly comprehend the choice I’d been given.

I slammed to my back as Maxine’s finger soared upwards. “What’ll it be?” Her hot breath washed over me, a hint of smoke clung to it. “I could put you in my shoe if that’s what you want,” she winked.

“I think your boobs,” I shouted back, fighting off the blush on my face.

“And why’s that little one?” Maxine leaned in close, allowing her magnificent presence to be felt.

Shuffling back, I craned my neck to try and meet her teasing glare, “I don’t know if I’d survive anywhere else.”

The looming face above seemed to like that, “oh, so that tiny brain is capable of intelligent thoughts.”

Maxine offered my response a scarce amount of time, her fingers silenced me as they pinched my form from her palm. Past the flesh of her digit I could see the expansive field of cleavage below, her fingers dug into her breast and pulled the bra from her sweaty flesh. Maybe this wasn’t the safest option after all.

Vertigo struck as I plunged into a freefall, the satin bra cup hurtled towards me at an alarming pace. With an inaudible thump, I landed and rolled against the silky fabric. Letting her bra snap shut, the giant pillow closed in. A nipple bigger than I slammed into me, I became well acquainted with it as the pink nub moulded around my frame, any hope of fresh oxygen had been sealed away.

Maxine’s thunderous voice resounded through my new chamber, “we’ll be home in a tick.”

***

The journey home was perilous, an unrelentless battle against the gigantic boulder that threatened to smash me at any given moment. I had brief respite in the car, but once Maxine began to move, my fate rested within her bra. Her pounding heartbeat shook the prison periodically, it’s intense function served to boast Maxine’s immense size.

After what felt like an hour, light poured into my tomb, the bra behind me pulled away as I remained stuck to the underside of Maxine’s nipple. I let out a groan, the fresh air was deeply satisfying.

“Too much for little Ali?” Maxine tutted above.

I let forth another groan of approval. The blonde giantess scooped me from her bra and tossed me across open air, I landed in a rolling heap atop a sprawling plateau of white linen. Recovering from my daze, I gazed upon the tantalizing view. Stepping to her bed, Maxine removed her top and bra. She arched her back, exposing her chest freely. I could barely tear my eyes away from the display.

Maxine turned on her heels, her glorious ass slightly bounced as it filled the heavens. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband that circled her hips, she gradually shuffled them down the pillars of her legs, a moment of tension as they struggled over the apex of her glutes. The wide hips shook briefly, rocking the toned flesh of her rump. Maxine please, my knees are weak.

From beyond her shoulder, I could see the inklings of a grin as she peeked back to see my reaction. I absentmindedly massaged the package in my pants, I could no longer resist. Maxine took a backward step, her twin globes conjured a shadow that devoured any light for hundreds of metres in every direction. My legs buckled from the movement, the bed beneath wobbled to a still along with the flesh of her ass.

The thong trapped between her cheeks peaked out as she bent her knees, two world ending asteroids grew in size above. Instinctively, I threw my hands in front of my face, not that there was much I could do to stop tonnes of weight from bearing down. The twin moons separated as they heaved closer, their presence cooking the atmosphere, a potent stench emerged from between.

With the grace of a world ending asteroid, the tanned sky fell. I let forth a blood-curdling screech.

Am I dead? Did Maxine just kill me with her ass? Why is my body not searing with pain? My hearing slowly recovered from the deafening thump that rocked my world. Cautiously, I opened my eyes, terrified of what I might see. Instead of my half-mangled corpse, I saw an unfamiliar tanned wall, one that curved far over my head. The strange geometry and texture turned to muscle definition and pores as I realised where I was. Right between her thighs.

Which could only mean. I turned to my right, a canopy of navy cotton formed a mighty upside-down triangle right where I expected Maxine’s crotch to be. The heat emanating from it from it was sweltering, perspiration began to seep from my pores.

“You doing alright, you didn’t get squished?” Maxine’s legs parted as she peered down at me.

Surprisingly. I craned my neck backwards, eyes crawling up the expansive wall of skin, mentally photographing every inch. To see Maxine’s body on such an intimate scale was a thing of wonder. Shooting out a thumbs up, I shouted my approval.

The athletic giant giggled, her bare nipples pierced the sky. She shuffled closer, the navy tarp and its musky pheromones stood proud before me. “Climb up,” she boomed.

A wonderous mix of fear and desire drove me forward, both mostly rooted in the fact that I was a speck before Maxine’s crotch. I clambered onto the material, my hands barely able to wrap around each thread. The skin beneath me was sizzling with arousal, the stench seemingly solidified the further up I went.

“You are so puny,” Maxine’s words buzzed with a sense of amusement. My shoulders stiffened under her scrutinising stare.

I couldn’t begin to imagine how I looked to her, a tiny bug trekking up the outer lip of her vagina. For a moment, I wondered if she could feel me, yet once I took note of the thunderous hum that echoed around her room, I could only assume I was doing something right, even if my only purpose was to bolster her ego.

There was a brief shadow that passed overhead. Maxine’s giant finger compressed me against her crotch. The rows of threads imprinted themselves on my cheeks as she began to drag me upwards. My face had a quick sensation of carpet burn before the weight her digit vanished.

Maxine’s stomach stretched out like sandy plain, the peaks and troughs of her abdominals terraformed the landscape. Not to mention the mountainous breasts far in the distance, they probably oversized some of the buildings at our school at this point. The terrain gently oscillated with Maxine’s breathing, it was totally alien to witness such a vast area moving in sync with each exhale and inhale.

“Enough of the ogling. It’s time you put that little body to work,” Maxine stated with little to no regard for my consent. Her middle finger lifted the waistband behind me, a wave of heat burst from within. The pointer finger I clung to before curled into a flicking position, it dug into her flesh and trawled towards me. Up close I could almost make out my reflection in the pink nail that stood over double my height. My balance faltered as the shiny fingernail crashed into me, yet instead of being crushed I was carried along with its momentum and gently flicked into the depths of Maxine’s panties.

Another embarrassingly high-pitched squeal escaped my lips as I plunged into darkness, I wasn’t sure how long this feeling of freefall would last. Though I wouldn’t have to wonder for long, my body was immediately caught in a gooey substance, the sudden change in velocity took me a second to recover from.

The dim cavern of Maxine’s underwear was positively soaking with an abundance of estrogen ladled pheromones. I couldn’t help but cough as I gained my bearings, I sat atop the lip of Maxine’s pussy, right on the apex before it slanted further into the dark depths below. The sticky substance coated my arms and legs, I watched with absurd curiosity at the viscous liquid that clung to my fingers, female anatomy was completely foreign to me.

Light shone into the cavern again. Maxine’s forefingers lead the charge, their destination was the fleshy hood that crowned the giant vagina. Luckily, I was plastered a safe distance from the huge appendages as they went to work, their circling and massaging made for a terribly dangerous location.

A rumbling hum thundered above the squelching, Maxine’s arousal reminded me of exactly why I put myself in this situation. I’d be kicking myself later if I let this go to waste. I lay back against the steamy flesh, her juices held me secure as I began to please myself to the addictive aroma and the overwhelming immensity of all that was going on.

I fell into a state of bliss, I gawked at the awe-inspiring display of powerful fingers working their magic, how easily they jostled the conceivable world around me, like she was juggling the Earth between her fingers. I closed my eyes, vivid imagery of Maxine’s alluring assets sat at the forefront of my mind, the periodic hums of booming arousal accompanied each thought.

Release roused like an unstoppable inferno between Maxine and I. Our moans built into a cacophony of noise, my own meagre in comparison. I lurched upwards, unable to contain myself any longer. Only realising what a mistake I had made as I dislodged myself and crashed into the inner lips of her pussy, going from sticky to utterly drenched.

Maxine bellowed one last groan of approval as she retracted her fingers, darkness settled inside the damp panties. I managed to stabilise my breathing, the cogs in my head slowly getting back up to speed. Shaking out of my daze, I took note of my limbs and torso that sunk into a thick, white goo, the same goo that held my frame in place like it was super glue.

“Wow,” I whispered to myself, still not perfectly sure how I should react. The morning squawk of birds filled the air as Maxine peered into her panties. Had we really been up until sunrise?

Maxine reached her index finger inside, prodding around to find my frail body amongst the gallons of cum. With a quick scooping gesture she had me plastered to her finger, the shady depths of her underwear shrunk into the distance as the blinding morning light hit my face.

The blonde giant’s nose scrunched as her gaping maw widened into the loudest yawn I had ever witnessed. Muggy air that reeked of the night before whipped my hair back and made my eyes water.

“How was that?” She mumbled, clearly the all-nighter had taken a toll.

It’d be disingenuous for me to say it hadn’t taken a toll on myself too. My brain felt fuzzy and clouded as I responded. “It was… a lot” I added with a chuckle.

“Heh, I bet.” Maxine’s smugness shone through even her most decrepit state. A moment passed as she regarded me, the grin dropped from her face and her brow furrowed in concern. “Shit, Ali I’m sorry. I should’ve made sure that was okay with you, I just did all that without thinking.”

“No, really. I was fine,” I assured her. I mean, it was pretty stupid for both of us to go into that guns blazing. You’re only young once though, right?

“Agh, sorry I just got caught up in it and I didn’t think if it was-“

I cut her off. “Dude, it’s all good. For real.”

“Okay, okay. I’ll take your word for it.” Maxine’s smile returned after considering my words. Her eyes darted to the lone window in her room, “I don’t know about you but I’m exhausted.”

“Yeah me too. You mind if I crash here?” I asked, not entirely sure if I wanted to risk the walk of shame home while reeking of cum.

“Psh, of course you can stay,” her blue eyes had dropped the sensual glare long ago and adopted a caring glint. “I think I know the exact place for you.”

I had forgotten that I was immobilized by thick ejaculate until I tried to peer over the edge of her finger. Maxine lowered me until I faced the sprawling hills of her abs, gently she ran me over muscular ridges and bumps and finally smeared me between the top two protrusions.

“That’s good?” She asked.

I embraced the cosy warmth that emanated from her stomach. “Yeah, it’s perfect.”

“G’night.” Maxine murmured as she shuffled into a comfortable position.

I focused on getting in sync with her breathing and drifted into a deep slumber. 

Chapter End Notes:

Lucky man.

Hope you enjoyed!