[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Generic title aside, anthology of collection of Monster girls, fantasy adventurers and even a genie that bends rules around to enjoy herself. A collection of different little short stories that every now and then continue or interlace with each other, all relating to some form of bigger lady.


Rated: R
Categories: Mouth Play, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Slave, Growing Woman, Legwear, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 15579 Read: 11098
Published: February 27 2022 Updated: September 08 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. A Mimic and Micemen by kogochew [Reviews - 0] (1420 words)

2. Prisoner's Genie by kogochew [Reviews - 0] (4394 words)

3. Bullied By Fairies by kogochew [Reviews - 0] (3810 words)

4. Unwanted Playtime by kogochew [Reviews - 0] (5955 words)

The same genie and tiny from "Chapter 2 Prisoner's Genie"