[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Female housekeeper shrinks her employer and keeps him to serve her:

David is an affluent man, he has a female housekeeper/ personal assistant Emerald.

She is a very attractive woman. They had formed a very close bond over the last five years.

So much so that she had moved into his house, had her own quarters and she was free to roam about his house at her leisure, as if  it were her own. Their relationship is so strong that it has created tension in his relationship with his girlfriend, Monica. She  had grown jealous of Emerald's bond with David.

David decides to shrink himself and send himself to his girlfriend, unfortunately for him he gets returned to sender and Emerald  finds the package and a letter that she thinks is for her... Suddenly he finds his role reversed and she quite likes her new position of power...


This is the complete Chapter 1 of this story. Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Maternal, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8401 Read: 31415
Published: March 05 2022 Updated: January 21 2024
Story Notes:

When I was writing this, I was going for David being in awe at first at how amazing it all is and this giant woman, also she is excited to have him in her possession at first, but then the more she does with him the more passionate she gets and she starts to forget that he was previously her employer and a man, she starts to see him more and more as her own possession and her sex toy... Hope you like this approach and development, welcome feedback.

1. Chapter 1 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2997 words)

2. Chapter 2 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 0] (669 words)

3. Chapter 2 - Part 2 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 0] (795 words)

When I was writing this, I was going for David being in awe at first at how amazing it all is and this giant woman, also she is excited to have him in her possession at first, but then the more she does with him the more passionate she gets and she starts to forget that he was previously her employer and a man, she starts to see him more and more as her own possession and her sex toy... Hope you like this approach and development, welcome feedback.

4. Chapter 2 - Part 3 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 0] (611 words)

5. Chapter 2 - Part 4 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 0] (700 words)

6. Chapter 3 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 0] (753 words)

7. Chapter 3 - Part 2 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 0] (699 words)

8. Chapter 3 - Part 3 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 0] (590 words)

9. Chapter 3 - Part 4 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 0] (587 words)