- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bobby gets a visit from his sister


+++

"So whatcha watching?" Ricky, Bobby's best friend, said as he walked into the living room, drying his hair with a towel after taking a shower.

Slumped on the couch with the remote in hand, Bobby peered up at his friend and cringed in disgust when his glare landed naked body and its member dangling between his legs. "The fuck, Rick! Underwear. Please!?"

Ricky stretched his arms wide with a grin on his face. "Hey, what can I say? I'm a carefree individual."

"Carefree, my ass! You're already stressing out like a lunatic when someone knocks on your door past 8 pm." Bobby retorted.

"Hey! We live in a big city with lots of unsavory people. You can never be careful enough. I hear you complaining when a bunch of muggers is holding a gun against your skull, demanding jewelry and cash."

"Whatever, man. Here, catch." Bobby reached his hand out, picked something from the floor, and tossed it to his friend.

Ricky clutched it, frowned at it, and cracked a crazed smile when he recognized it. "My weed underwear! You finally found it!"

"Temper your joy and put the thing on, will ya?" Bobby warned. "Before that embittered old crone from across the street will sue you for indecent exposure."

"Nah, Ms. Willow is too smitten by my body. Especially with my manly gear." Ricky snickered. He brought his weed underwear to his nose, took a sniff and turned his nose up in disgust. "Ugh! I'm not going to wear this."

Bobby raised an eyebrow. "Why not?"

"Hello? Cant you smell? Because it's a used one, my friend. It needs to be cleaned first."

"Eew! Dude! I've just touched it, man!"

"Mmm," Ricky took a thinking pose. "Come to think of it. I recall having ejaculated in this thing while watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer last week. That chick is so hot, man!"

Bobby leaped up and bolted towards the bathroom sink. "Fuck, dude! I'm going to destroy you when I'm done decontaminating my hands!"

Ricky snickered as he observed Bobby stumbling toward the bathroom while nearly tripping over an emptied bottle of whisky. "I'm only pulling your leg, man! And besides, you care for me too much to do me any harm."

"What were you watching anyway?" Ricky asked after heeding his pal's suggestion to put on some underwear.

"What do you think I'm watching?" Bobby came ambling up after cleansing his hands. He crashed down on the couch. "Puh, what everyone else is watching. Disturbing reports about my sister."

"France, Norway, and Spain following Great Britain into swearing fealty to Violet," Ricky uttered a news headline they saw blinking on the BBC channel.

"God! How many countries have already surrendered to her already?" Ricky gaped at his friend.

Bobby sighed. "Too many,"

"Is she trying to take over the world or something? Because if she is, she's well underway."

SMASH!

Ricky was taken aback when Bobby slammed his fist on the table in rage.

"A-are you anxious that your sister is coming for you eventually?" Ricky said.

"I have nothing to say to that wench! She ain't no sister of mine!" Bobby snarled.

"But perhaps she does have something to say to you. She knows you're here, right? What if she knocks on the door right now?"

Bobby glowered at his friend, enraged. "I will just tell her that–"

Bobby ceased talking and looked like a startled kid who was caught talking shit about his parents when Violet merely materialized in front of him, sitting on the couch across from him.

"Yes, Bobby? What will you tell me? Please continue." Violet's lips curled in a smug smirk while she seductively crossed her leg over the other.

Ricky stared in amazement. "Oh my Gosh! Violet? Is it really you?" He walked up to her, eagerly to give her a handshake.

"Sup, Ricky!" Violet smiled and answered the handshake. "Well, At least someone here is happy to see me." Violet gave her brother a knowing glance.

Bobby shot Ricky a harsh look as he witnessed his companion ogling without any shame at his sister. "You want something to drink, Violet? I-I have fresh squeezed orange juice. You like fresh squeezed orange juice, no? You look splendid, by the way. Really dig all that blackness on you."

"Rick! RICK!" Bobby shouted, coercing his friend to tear his gaze away from his object of desire. "To the kitchen, now!"

"I'm gonna get you a refreshment. Don't you worry, my Goddess." Ricky shuffled a few steps backward while bowing his head in reverence to Violet before dashing off.

"Aaw, look at him slaving away for me. He's such a sweetheart," Violet had a huge grin on her face as she watched Ricky dart into the kitchen in nothing but his boxers. "He has quite an impressive torso, by the way. Maybe even more impressive than yours, brother."

"What do you want, Violet?" Bobby snapped, looking dead serious at his sister.

"Just showing my brother some love. Is there something weird with that?"

"Bullshit! You're busy fighting wars and subjugating countries, and now you want to play the ideal sister all of a sudden?"

Bobby would never openly say it, but he was utterly mesmerized by Violet's transformation. And it was not all the blackness that intrigues him. No, it was Violet's physical beauty. She still looked like Violet, his sister, only hundreds of times more beautiful. A certain thought kept nagging in the back of his head. A thought that became present at the moment of Violet's arrival. Telling him it was only suitable to worship such beauty.

Give in, Bobby. It whispered. Bow down to her divineness. Refusing it is equal to blasphemy.

Bobby shook his head in an attempt to shake away these disturbing thoughts. "You're not a God!" he blurted out, flashing his finger.

Violet merely smiled at him while shifting her sensual legs. "I have a solution for your housing issue, by the way."

"The fuck are you babbling about? I live in the same house as you." Bobby said.

"But you're here, right?" Violet said. "Residing with your friend instead."

"Just cause I felt like it! I can come back whenever I want."

"No, you cant," Violet said.

"Excuse me?" Bobby quizzed

. "Your room is currently taken up by millions of Asians," Violet said.

"Come again?" Bobby said.

"I shrunk them, brother. Whole cities are full of them. They are sprawled out over your floor."

"You're insane!" Bobbie fumed.

"I'm a collector of tiny things. And I'm a loving sister who prefers to have you close with me." Violet pulled something out of her cleavage. It was a minuscule object, small enough to be carried with the tip of her thumb and index finger. Violet enlarged it and Bobbie recognized a bottle with a ship in it.

"What the hell is that?" Bobbie asked.

"You know how Dad loves history? This is a replica I've shrunk down of an 18th-century British warship. Dad always wanted to be a captain, and now he is! Aren't you, Dad?" Violet smiled as she held the tiny ship before her eyes and waved.

Bobby looked perplexed. "Is dad in there?"

Violet nodded. "And mom too. Here look, you can wave at them if you like."

CLATTER!

Both Violet and Bobby looked up when a glass of juice fell on the ground. Ricky stood there, looking captivated by the tiny ship in Violet's hands. "Oh, my God! Can I live in there? I mean, can I serve under your Dad? I always wanted to be a Quartermaster."

"Why sure thing, rick." Violet smiled. "It was the same question I wanted to ask my brother."

Bobbie snorted. "I'm not going to spend the rest of my days living on a prehistoric ship clenched between the boobs of my sister?"

"Not willingly, no," Violet said.

"So you're going to force me?" Bobbie said, his face concorted in a mix of anger and disgust.

"Only if you need to be forced." Violet playfully twirled a finger through her black hair while shifting her legs on the couch, showcasing her smooth thighs.

"Hey, come on, dude. Don't be a dick. It's your sister." Ricky tried to sway Bobbie into coming along with Violet's plan.

"Who stripes us of our rights as human beings!" Bobby shouted and stood up, ready to walk off.

"Enough chit-chat!" Violet stood up as well. "I have more important matters to solve than to keep listening to your nagging."

Bobbie let out a squeal as his body felt like it was turning to ice, hindering his ability to move. The clutches of The influence of Violet's mental powers were taking over, tugging him in her direction while shrinking him down.

Violet, with a smug look, caught her little brother and examined him briefly before shrinking him further until he was no bigger than a grain of bread. "All aboard." Violet lowered her finger where her crumb-sized brother was standing upon and held it in front of the bottle's opening, allowing him an easy entrance into his new home.

While standing on his sister's finger, as a speck, Bobbie gave Violet one last defiant look. Knowing any form of resistance would be futile, he submitted himself and traveled through the neck of the bottle towards the shrunken ship where his minuscule parents were awaiting his arrival.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!