- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final chapter!

Bobby dunked his mop in a bucket of warm soapy water, wrung it out, slammed it on the deck of the 18th-century British warship that was now his home, and began dragging it along wooden planks.

Grumbles escaped his lips as he swept the mop from left to right with excessive force, showcasing the reluctance he felt while being coerced to do this daily chore he found highly unduly.

Bobby looked up when a firm hand landed on his shoulder. His dad stood behind him, looking proudly at him with weary eyes from all the chores his godlike daughter forced him to do.

"Good work, son. It was needed again, wasn't it?" Bobby's dad said.

Bobby took a gander at the spick and span deck, which did not look like it needed cleaning at all. "No, it's not!" Bobby tossed his mop on the floor, unable to restrain his emotions. "I'm sick of this! And I'm even more sick of the fact that you don't get sick of it!"

Bobby's dad shushed him with a single finger to his lips and swiveled his head from side to side warily. "Lower your voice, son. God might hear you."

"She's not a God, Dad! And besides, that wench got superhearing and probably also telepathy and god knows what other abilities. She knows our every inner thoughts and feelings. So it doesn't matter what precaution we take. Violet knows everything. And you know what else? I. Don't. Fuckin. Care. Anymore. That slut can torture me to–"

A jolt cracked through Bobby's chest as an enormous being emerged from the water, causing mighty ripples that bobbed their ship. The silhouette of a naked lady, soaring as tall as a high rise, showcased her tight bubble butt while stretching her muscles, water cascading down the smoothness of her back.

She swiveled her head from side to side, splashing pools of water every which way.

Bobby's bravado melted like a knob of butter in a piping hot frying pan when Violet's eyes zeroed in on him, whipping him to a kneeling position next to his parents, who were already in a servile position the moment their powerful daughter rose from the water.

It has been a while since the last time Bobby had seen any joy on his sister's face, or a hint of happiness, even if it was while destroying stuff – because that's what the new version of Lovely Violet seemed to dig lately. Bobby could never comprehend his sister's powers, but from what he had seen her do these last weeks, he could tell with certainty that she was now many times more powerful than she was during her days as the world's sweetheart.

Bobby found it hard to swallow, but he had to admit that his bratty sister, the same runt he picked on during times when he was bored, was like an all-powerful Goddess now.

She was an unstoppable force, carrying a comprehendible array of abilities that degraded planet Earth and its inhabitants to nothing more than toys for her amusement.

Plenty of nations were still actively opposing her reign, shouting out their spirit of independency while fighting against governments who swore fealty to the dark Goddess. But Violet did not even bother to strike down their rebellious behavior anymore.

Conquering planet Earth was not an occupation anymore that was able to catch her interest, not an activity that could bring her any pleasure.

She merely loitered about the planet these days. True, Violet still killed and destroyed stuff, but it was not done with intent. She utterly wrecked buildings and such only when they stood in her way and did not feel like evading them.

Violet plodded through the water towards the tiny ship her shrunken family was bowing upon, spreading enormous ripples as her powerful thighs swept through the water.

Bobby could not see his approaching sister as his forehead was plastered against the ship's wooden deck. The smell of soap he used to scrub the deck drifted in his nose as the ramblings of his father's prayings poked in his left ear.

Heavy shudders rocked the ship increasingly harder the closer his gigantic sister came. Bobby felt her godlike presence looming above them as a blanket of shadow draped over them. Violet crouched down and picked up the ship containing her parents, brother, and his friend with one hand. For convenience, Violet had grown their ship to the size of a wine bottle, to the relief of Bobby. He hated it to be an insignificant speck clenched between his sister's boobs. He cherished it while it lasted because he knew he would end up to the pitiful size of a grain of sand again, snuggly stuffed between a pair of boobs, in no time.

Lifted by his sister's powerful hand, the ship rose, traveling past a smooth bare thigh, passing a humongous boob after that – that would serve as his home in a few moments – before arriving at Violet's face that looked indefinable comely.

Hot breath drifted over their ship, smelling surprisingly pleasant, when Violet began speaking. "I can't kill myself," she said. Bobby knew that this thought had busied Violet these last few days.

There was not a whiff of disappointment anymore when she spoke the words. She said it in the same way someone would utter the phrase: You can't breathe in space.

It was a sad truth Violet found out. When dominating others and destroying stuff did not bring her joy as it used to, Violet sought solace in activities like camping in the wilderness, soaring through the clouds without a plan, or choosing to just skinny dip in a pond like she was doing now.

But even those kinds of pastimes did not manage to crack a smile on her face anymore.

Despite all her powers, Violet felt like an empty shell without meaning, lacking any sense of purpose or fulfillment.

These last days, memories of her run-in with Flemsy flashed before her mind. He had thrown a rock at her during his arrest. One that carried a beautiful glitter with it until it lost it and turned into a dull-looking rock.

It was since that day that she found that every bad thought she ever had in her life came floating up from the depths of her consciousness, like big buoys of air torpedoing up to the surface where they ignited into prolific explosions that could not be ignored.

As a combined army, they systematically chased away all the positive ones, the thoughts, and feelings that made Violet such a pleasant person and a renowned superheroine, leaving behind a girl tortured with feelings of anger for everything around her.

These dark urges surged fiercely in her head, clawing with sharp nails against the edges of her mind, where they grew to an unbearable sensation.

The only way for Violet to douse these urges was to burn them up by acting upon them – which she did. And it engulfed the whole world in flames.

The rush of burning her desires was like an intoxication to Violet, giving her a euphoria in her mind that she could not get enough of. Until even these experiences could not sate her anymore, they eventually ceased to grant her the satisfaction she sought. Each destructive meal began to taste more insipid with every bite until it gifted even less than a gulp of air to her.

That was the moment Violet began to crave self-destruction. The voices in Violet's head, the same that encouraged her to set the world on fire, kept telling her that self-destruction was the only way to reach a state of satisfactory bliss and peace.

But no matter how powerful Violet was or how boundless her capabilities were, she could never hope to end her own life.

In Violet's vision, there was only one solution left.

Violet glanced at her brother with a severe look. "I'm going to erase everything, Bobby,"

Bobby snickered mockingly. "You can't do it, can you? Kill yourself?" he said, with a hint of amusement in his voice as it gave him satisfaction to see his sister finally failing at something.

Violet's gaze drifted skywards, her gaze distant, as she mused on the concept of oblivion. "I wonder how it is… Nothingness."

"You'll still be there to observe it. You cannot erase yourself, remember?" Bobby said. "What are you gonna do?"

Violet shrugged, an invisible weight settling on her shoulders. "Hoping for the arrival of someone higher than me to lift me of my sorrow. Although I know that's just a wish in the wind."

"You actually believe you're at the summit of all?" Bobby said.

Violet exhaled slowly, tiredly. "I can do whatever I desire, brother and no one can make me accountable. I even destroyed an entire galaxy many light-years away from here with just a thought during breakfast yesterday because I felt like it. The aftermath of its explosion should be visible to us in about 127 years."

Bobby shook his head in disbelief. "Is there no other way?"

Violet frowned deeply, "I believe that blasted Flemsy knew this all along. I do not know what rock he used on me. I can't find it anymore. Perhaps it dissolved in the ether. I also learned that Flemsy is dead, strangled by a bunkmate with a sock during his sleep. So I cannot ask him anything."

Bobby's eyes lit up in anticipation. "Cant you resurrect him?"

Violet exchanged a glance with Bobby, and the light in his eyes dimmed as he knew she could not do what he asked.

"How are you gonna do it?" Bobby asked, a bit frightened to hear the answer. "Will it, you know… hurt? Or be scary?"

Violet's smile was almost eerily comforting as she answered him. "It will be like a snap of the fingers."

Violet snapped her fingers and saw the ship in her hand containing her family vanishing, whirling away into nothingness. "I love you all," she said when her tiny family stood waving at her before disappearing.

The rest of her surroundings followed, consumed by an invisible eraser, whereby the trees, the cold water around her legs, and the chirps of the birds in the sky began dissolving. It spread like a leak, consuming whole forests, settlements, lakes, and eventually whole cities, mountains and oceans, chipping deeper until the whole planet was eaten like an apple.

It did not stop there. Many more planets followed. The sun, asteroids, comets, stars, globes containing undiscovered extraterrestrial life, and every other celestial body residing in space. Until every element, from hydrogen to sulfur, from helium to iron, ceased to exist, all because it was Violet's will. There was nothing there anymore, not even a single all-consuming black hole. The entire universe extinguished like a candle. There was nothing left but an eternal emptiness stretching out into infinity.

Only Violet floated there, in her stark naked immaculate form, amidst a void that had no beginning nor end.

Suddenly she felt an overwhelming feeling of exhaustion as deep yawns forced her fingers to her mouth. "I think I'm going to take a nice long nap."

She murmured sleepily before curling up into a fetal position and drifting off into an eternal slumber.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!