- Text Size +

Part III: Three’s Company Too

Sue had trouble grasping the situation that she was in, that she was inside another woman. It was dark, hot, wet, and sticky. Sue lost her equilibrium and didn’t even know how small she was. Sue was a nice girl and she knew that Mr. Smith would be in a lot of trouble if Mrs. Smith discovered her; so, Sue decided to not move. She trusted that Mr. Smith could figure out a way to help her.

Mr. Smith, while very turned on by the sex he just had with his wife and a miniature Asian girl, was terrified the whole time and still was. He was trying to think of a way to help the small girl but when he had an orgasm, he lost all train of thought. The only thing that he could think of was to leave his dick inside his wife and hope that the little girl would grab it. Mr. Smith did not know that Sue was too far back to reach his dick and he did not know that even if Sure was close enough, she was far too small to be able to hold onto it. His wife gave him a funny look and then a glance of impatience and annoyance so he pulled his dick out of her.

Mrs. Smith spoke, “I don’t know what you did different but make sure you do it again. You’ve made vast improvements down there.”

Mr. Smith hoped to get a second chance at helping the little girl. “So you want to go round 2?”

“Not likely. You do not have the endurance, maybe later. Plus, I have a meeting with an associate in a short while. In case I am in the mood later, please refrain from pleasing yourself.”

Mr. Smith watched his naked wife get up and walk to her closet; he thought that she was so beautiful. He looked at her hips and knew that there was a tiny woman in there; he did not know if that made his wife scary or even sexier. Mr. Smith felt bad for the tiny woman, helpless inside his wife. He couldn’t imagine how she would feel if his wife discovered her, peering into the giant eyes of a scornful goddess. Mr. Smith wished he were in the place of the little woman; he felt that way, helpless to the power of his wife. When he got to thinking about it, he wished he was small with the tiny woman in his wife. No, he wanted to be smaller than the shrunken woman, both inside his wife. Even better, he wished he could be inside his wife and his wife was a play thing to the miniature woman!

“I thought I told you to refrain.” Mrs. Smith caught glimpse of Mr. Smith’s erection just as she was exiting the room.

Mr. Smith thought that maybe he should take a cold shower but decided against it when his wife closed the door to leave.

Sue was confused in her feelings. She could feel the walking motion of the giantess and she knew just how powerful she was. While Sue was nearly impervious, she did feel pain when her instructor was stomping on her with her shoe and she did not like when her instructor’s bare foot was smothering her body and face. Sue could not imagine what this angry woman would do to her, maybe try and rip her in half or eat her. Sue did not like the idea of being digested in this woman’s stomach as a form of revenge, nor the idea of passing through the woman’s digestive system and coming out the other end. Sue guessed that with the sensitivity of her surroundings, there was no way to make any sudden movements without Mrs. Smith discovering her vaginal voyager. Sue decided to stay put and wait for conditions to improve… they would not. Though Sue did not need air, she still missed it terribly and could not wait to get some when she got out. Sue was also terribly uncomfortable; she decided to change her position, ever so slowly. She first slid her leg into a straighter position. Suddenly there was a convulsion and the walls around her compressed. Sue understood that the body she was in had stopped its forward motion. Sue thought that she had been discovered but the forward motion of the giantess continued. She then slid her arm out from under her body and the convulsion and compression happened again, this time, longer before the walls decompressed. When the forward motion began again, Sue could tell that the rate of speed was much greater than before. Chaos took over as Sue’s equilibrium went hay-wire; Sue’s stomach turned inside out as she felt the distinct feeling of falling forward, then a stop, then a sideways motion that flipped her upside-down again. Her final disorientation was due to light coming back into her life. The light from the entrance blinded Sue temporarily but her eyes soon adjusted. She would see something circling the entrance like a shark before it plunged in at her.  It was a finger! Sue hoped that it was Mr. Smith’s finger, coming to the rescue. Sue got ready to grab hold but then the fingernail reached her and she got a sinking feeling in her gut that it was Mrs. Smith, coming to destroy her. The red fingernail polish was a dead giveaway that it was not Mr. Smith’s hand. The finger was getting closer and closer and as it got all the way in, the body that Sue was in thrust its pelvic high into the air and stayed there for a moment before coming back down. Sue decided that she had been discovered and now was the appropriate time to move. The finger swirled and pressed against the walls and Sue thought it was chasing her at first but she wasn’t so sure with the erratic movement. The finger soon pulled out and the flow of the liquid pulled Sue toward the exit. Sue was happy not to be pulled out just yet as that would make for certain discovery. Mrs. Smith shifted positions and was now belly down, which disoriented Sue quite a bit. The body suddenly started thrusting its hips downward toward onto something. Unfortunately, Sue was pushed more outward with each thrust. Just as Sue was about to shoot out, that thrusting stopped and Mrs. Smith moved back on her back. Sue would have breathed a sigh of relief but she had no air in her lungs to do it with. Just as Sue was about to get comfortable, something amazing occurred. A giant pink tongue was coming in and there was no way to avoid it. Sue came to the conclusion that if Mrs. Smith could do this to herself, Sue deserved to be caught. The wet tongue slid past Sue into the dark depths and as it went further down, the section at Sue’s level got thicker and wider, pushing Sue against the walls. The tongue stopped going down but quickly slammed itself and Sue against the wall and started pulling out. Sue was helpless and could not fight against the massive tongue. It almost felt like a warm bed to Sue; it was soft and pulling her away from this nightmare. Daylight once again blinded Sue and she was happy to see it but two things struck her and made her stomach sink: She saw Mrs. Smith, this was not her tongue, and she was being pulled into the mouth of the owner of the tongue.

Darkness filled the enormous mouth quickly and Sue saw only one hope for not being swallowed, a tongue piercing. Sue dove with all her might but pitch black filled the mouth before she could grab the metal stud. Sue had to trust that she was headed in the right direction. She slid across the saliva with her arms wide open and she was able to grab the piercing. Her troubles were not nearly over. Sue felt the tongue rise, slowly and hit the roof of the mouth and was pressed against it; the tongue moved forward and backward and Sue was rubbed against the ceiling for a moment before the mouth opened again and the tongue swept out. The tongue headed straight for Mrs. Smith’s vagina and Sue was horrified at the idea of going back in there but the tongue missed. The tongue landed just above the vagina and it licked Mrs. Smith’s pubic hair with ferocity. One super stroke, the tongue increased its surface area until Sue was pressed against Mrs. Smith as well. The force was too much and Sue had to let go of the tongue. The tongue left Sue in a field of pubic hairs and Sue was tricked into being relieved for a moment, and once again, that feeling vanished. Sue looked up to see the gigantic face of an 18 year old American girl. Sue tried to decipher the look of the girl; she had heavy Goth makeup on her face but there was color in it and her hair was dyed several different colors, like an anime cartoon. Sue stopped making up her mind when she looked into the eyes of the girl; they were wide and staring straight at her.

The girl said, “I can’t believe you did this for me…”

Mrs. Smith said with little interest “What?”

The girl didn’t answer. She lunged her face forward and grabbed Sue with her lips. She pressed her lips together, almost squishing Sue. Along with the tongue, Sue thought that the lips were soft and pillow-like but that was a small token for the situation that she was in at the moment. The lips then parted and Sue stuck to the upper lip; she tried to push herself off but she was quickly taken off by the tongue again. Sue knew they were moving fast so she tried to catch a glimpse at where she was going and she did not like what she saw. They were headed straight for Mrs. Smith’s mouth. With the speed and force of a freight train, Sue was smashed into Mrs. Smith’s tongue, cheek, roof of mouth, teeth, and any other place in the mouth. This young girl was beating the crap out of Sue with her tongue and enjoying every moment of it. The tongue then exited he mouth and Sue was dragged across the side of Mrs. Smith’s face and over her closed eyelid and finally, she was dropped on the forehead. Sue watched Mrs. Smith and this young girl orgasm at the same time as both their bodies jerked and froze in climactic positions before they both collapsed. The shockwave of the young girl’s body landing on Mrs. Smith felt like an earthquake to Sue. Sue was in shock due to what she had been through. When she got to thinking about it, how she was used as a tool for sexual pleasure between these two goddesses, she kind of liked it. She looked at the two ragdoll bodies and compared her size to their sizes and she was happy with her results. She lay in a puddle of saliva on Mrs. Smith’s forehead and she was happy while the two titan-women napped.

Sue slowly stood up and began to walk slowly across Mrs. Smith’s forehead. Sue knew that she had soft feet and was light but one false move and Mrs. Smith could wake. She only made it a few steps before the 18 year old saw her and came at her like a shark, jaws open. Sue leapt as far as she could but in mid-air, the mouth closed around her and once again the tongue felt her up. Sue saw two fingers enter the mouth and she tried to escape; unfortunately, she tried to escape by heading toward the throat. She started to slide down but the two fingers pinched her foot and she was being dragged out across the tongue. Sue scratched the tongue, trying to get a grip, when she finally got one. She grabbed the teenager’s tongue piercing and held on with all her might. The teenager was startled to feel the pain in her tongue but unfortunately for Sue, this girl liked feeling pain during sexual experiences. Even worse was that this girl liked dealing pain more. The girl closed her lips around Sue’s hips and pressed firmly. When this did nothing, the girl slowly closed her teeth; that did the trick. Sue immediately let the tongue piercing go. The girl sucked Sue as she pulled her out like a lolly-pop. The girl, without even looking at Sue, dragged wet Sue over her neck, across her breast, down her belly, and through her pubic hair just before inserting her into the giant vagina. The woman began masturbating with Sue, very aggressively and very violently. After a few moments, Sue noticed a new set of fingers enter to aid. The woman had orgasm and Sue was left inside, once again.

Mrs. Smith lay in bed, completely satisfied. She watched her young lover get up naked and head for the closet. She enjoyed watching the young woman walk around naked, she was in lust with the female form but she also enjoyed the status of being with a man that she completely controlled.

The 18 year old rather enjoyed having a tiny human being inside her body; somebody that was just as old as her and had a life of equal value. Yet, now the tiny being’s life was worth nothing more than a sexual pleasure inside her. She wanted to do everything to this woman, especially stick her in one of her stinky boots and torture her with her bare foot. Unfortunately, she knew she had to return the girl back to Mrs. Smith. She gave the tiny girl a quick bath with her tongue before coming out o the closet. She spoke to Mrs. Smith, “I wish we could play longer but I have to go. Here, catch.” She threw Sue into the air.

Airborne, Sue could only see the giant soon to be monster getting closer and closer.

Mrs. Smith caught the thing that her lover threw and opened her hand to find a tiny naked Asian woman lying on her palm.

Sue saw the anger in the eyes of the giantess. The fingers slowly closed around her and became very tight, too tight. After several minutes of being crushed, Sue was thrown onto the silver platter and the lid was slammed shut over her. The ringing in her ears did not stop of five minutes. Just as the ringing stopped, the lid was taken off again by Mr. Smith.

“Well, it’s over.” Mr. Smith rested his chin on the countertop next to Sue. “I’ve been thinking it over and I think I’d rather be small like you.”

Sue was surprised to hear this and she responded as best she could, “I- I don’t know if they hire men for this job.” She saw the disappointment in Mr. Smith’s face. “I could suggest it though. Yeah, why not? Some women are into dominating, like the woman that was with your wife-“

“Woman? With my wife?”

Sue covered her mouth as she knew that she made a mistake.

“Was she young with crazy dyed hair?”

Sue nodded.

Mr. Smith nodded in understanding. “I had suspicions but I disregarded them. So you think that some women would be into having a small man?”

“For sure they would; I mean; I would.”

Mr. Smith smiled and Sue smiled back.

Chapter End Notes:
There will be a prologue soon; I think it is complete. It is a little short (around 780 words)  but I think it is pretty good.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, once again, please rate. Thnank you.