- Text Size +

Part IV: Prologue

Kim waited in a long line at the Yagisaki hotel to try and get a job. She had just left home in America to live alone and had no money so a job was necessary. Kim understood that this was a high class Hotel but she was still surprised to see so many applicants. Kim also wondered why the hotel was looking for American women but she figured it would make the American guests more comfortable. Still, it just as many women were leaving as coming; Kim guessed that the hotel only accepted the best applicants but she was still curious. Kim saw an employee passing and asked “Why are so many women leaving?”

The woman replied, “This job is not for everybody and most women leave during the pre-orientation because they must sign a waiver of complete silence before even finding what the job entails. They do not think the job is worth that.”

Kim asked, “But you had to have signed it right? Was it worth the silence?”

The woman answered, “I wouldn’t want to tell anyone about my job because it is too fantastic to believe.

 Kim’s eyes lit up.

“I hope you decide join us, I’d like to team up with you.”

Kim liked the sound of that, “So sometimes people work together? You think I can get the job?”

The woman replied, “If the guest requests… you’ll find out soon enough. If you want the job, it is yours; you just have to be patient for it.”

“Cool.” Kim was happy about this. The woman smiled and started to walk away. “Wait! This is a big hotel with a lot of employees; what is your name?”

The woman replied, “Sue.”

Kim was now very eager to get the job. She decided that this would be the happiest time of her life.

12 hours later.

Kim screamed at the top of her lungs as a giant man clutched her in his hand and started lowering her into his pants that he was wearing. He laid her on his ball sack, belly up, as he moved his hands elsewhere. Kim tried to get up but the giant man was too fast; with his hand, he shifted his un-erected penis on top of her so that she could not move. She tried lifting his penis with her hands but she was not strong enough. Next she used bother her arms and her legs and she started to make progress. Unfortunately for Kim, this action only made the giant more excited and his penis started growing and becoming too heavy. Kim’s arms and legs gave way and the penis fell on her chest and face again. Kim was only thinking ‘Please don’t kill me this way; it’s too horrible.’ Her arms and legs were grabbed on each side of the penis so Kim struggled with all her might but not against his giant fingers. Kim managed to pull her head to the side of the gigantic penis and saw a tiny Asian woman standing on top of the penis, pulling her arms and legs. Kim was so happy that she was being rescued, “Just pull one side to get me out from under here.” The woman smiled at her and Kim instantly recognized he woman; it was Sue from down in the lobby. Kim’s limbs went limp which made the job easier for Sue. Sue used rubber handcuffs to bind Kim’s arms together and legs together. “What the hell is going on?”

The giant spoke, “You are going to entertain me while I sit through a long boring conference and she is going to help you.” The giant looked at Sue, “How do you plan on making sure she… entertains me?”

Sue replied, “By making her orgasm as many times as possible. Plus, I can do some work down here too.”

“Glad to hear it. What are you going to do to pleasure her?”

“Oh, I have my ways.” Sue did not want to tell the giant that she was going to use her new double-shrunk boyfriend, Mr. Smith, to pleasure Kim.

The man slowly zipped his pants, covering Kim and Sue in darkness. He felt great, having two tiny women in his pants. He felt especially good having one there against her will. He could feel her struggling. He looked at the people in the lobby and wondered how many other men had women in their pants. He liked more so wondering how many women had tiny women in their panties against the tiny women’s wills. He hoped to hook up with one and have an orgy of tiny women at his crotch and the crotch of a sexy woman.

Sue enjoyed the bouncy ride; she liked the challenge of trying to hold on to the giant’s manhood. She also very much so enjoyed having Mr. Smith in her panties. Kim did not enjoy herself very much but this turned Sue on; she liked that the giant had complete control over tiny Kim and that she was in cahoots with the giant. The bouncing finally stopped as the giant sat in a chair and his penis, as well as Kim and Sue, became horizontal on the giants leg. Sue climbed to crying Kim; she shrank herself a bit to be smaller than Kim by almost a foot (relatively). Sue did this so she could squeeze her way in between Kim and the giant penis. Her back was against the penis and she faced Kim. Kim’s legs wrapped around the penis so Sue stuck one leg in, over Kim’s leg, and then she stuck her other in before moving her whole body to be squeezed between the two. She then decided to reposition herself by sticking her legs over Kim’s legs so the she could wrap her legs around Kim. Sue began to kiss Kim passionately while Kim struggled with her whole body.

‘God Damn!’ The giant man thought to himself. He could feel every bit of action going on down there and he knew that there was no way he could concentrate during the conference. The only other thing he could concentrate on was looking at the other women’s faces to see if he could discover any unwarranted pleasures in their faces.

“Why are you doing this to me? Kim finally broke free to ask.

“Because it is our job.”

“No.” Kim began crying some more.”

“Look, I’ve got something special for you.” Sue pulled out Mr. Smith and showed him to Kim. “He is about to have a wonderful day with us.”

Kim understood what that meant, “I don’t want to do this anymore, please.”

Sue looked at Mr. Smith and he said, “Just don’t drop me.” They both knew that if she did drop him, he’d be lost on the giant’s manhood, undiscoverable and the man would never know. Sue then shoved Mr. Smith into Kim. Kim wiggled so ferociously that the giant had to readjust his sitting position. Sue was switching off with Mr. Smith between Kim and herself, sometimes both sharing him. The wiggling continued at full capacity until Kim and Sue finally had orgasms; the giant had an orgasm at almost the exact same time. He was lucky that he wore his pants that could not absorb liquid. He saw that a woman, just a few seats down the row, closed her eyes and gripped her pen with all her might; she was the one. Sue was exhausted but she was already making plans for later. Later she would grow to be twice the size of Kim and dominate her; next, she would shrink down to Mr. Smith’s size and have sex with him inside Kim. After that, she didn’t know yet, but she would be in the middle of a huge orgy with all different sized people. Sue loved her job.

Chapter End Notes:
That's the end of it. Hope you enjoyed. Please rate or comment.
I may write more or a second story sometime but I have no ideas yet.
Thanks!