- Text Size +

Part II: First Customer

Sue was standing on a giant silver platter covered by a huge dome. She floor rocked back and forth for a long time. When it stopped, Sue heard a muffled knocking at a door; the door opened and she heard muffled voices then the rocking continued. Eventually the dome was lifted and she saw her instructor’s giant face that mouthed to her, ‘have fun.’ Sue had just discovered that the hotel job she signed up for involved being shrunk and sexually servicing any hotel guest who purchased the service, which was quite expensive.

The instructor said, “I hope everything is to your liking Mr. Smith?”

“Yeah…” Mr. Smith said, still unable to believe this was actually happening.

“Good. I’ll leave you and you can just call us when you are through. As you know, we charge by the hour and you can keep her until the end of your stay but we recommend a switch every couple of hours. Have a pleasant stay.” The instructor smiled and left. Sue looked up at the giant American man. He was average looking in many ways and in his mid to late twenties. He bent down to take a look at this tiny woman before him; she was a beautiful young Japanese girl, naked and three inches tall. He exhaled the word “wow.” His breath was a strong breeze for Sue and she was grateful that he had minty fresh breathe.

“I cannot believe this is happening,” said Mr. Smith.

Sue couldn’t believe this was happening either.

Without being able to think of anything else, Mr. Smith said, “Stand on your tip-toes.”

Sue complied and stood on her tip-toes.

“Jump in the air.”

Sue jumped in the air. To Sue, these were trivial movements but Mr. Smith was looking at a miniature ballerina, so perfect that he didn’t know what to do with her. He felt bad for his original intent, like he was taking advantage of this girl but his urges took over. Mr. Smith hesitantly moved his hand forward to pick the girl up, not sure if that was allowed; which was a silly thought since he brochure said that anything goes except for taking the girls with him. Mr. Smith laid his hand on the platter next to Sue.

Sue realized what this motion meant so she walked to his hand. Sue understood that people had sexual fantasies of this sort as well as the reversal, small man and big woman, but Sue found no special attraction to this size difference or difference in power. As she understood it, the psychological attraction was that one had complete power while the other was completely powerless. Even as Sue stepped onto the giant palm before her, she felt no special attractions.

Mr. Smith felt a rush g through his body as the tiny girl stepped onto his hand, her tiny feet pushing into his skin softly, her frail body in his grasp. With a flat palm, he lifted her and began moving but she quickly became unbalanced and started to fall. In that split second, Mr. Smith closed his hand around her and all that stuck out were her feet at the bottom and her head out the top. Mr. Smith felt her slide her smooth arms out of his grasp and she laid them on his thumb and index finger. Then she looked up at him and smiled; he smiled back. Without looking away, his fingers began feeling and messaging her naked body. He loved that all of her body parts were at the tip of his fingers: her arms were groping his index finger and thumb, his middle finger wrapped around her breasts as he lightly stroked them, his ring finger poked and prodded her crotch, and his pinky rubbed up and down her legs.

Sue enjoyed her full body message by his single hand and she could feel her sexuality coming into play; she began to pivot and bend her body like she was dancing in his hand. She thrust her crotch against his ring finger and pushed her ass into his palm. She liked the blanket of heat and the fact that she was fully engrossed by his flesh. Sue would have liked to play with herself in this situation but before she had the chance, she was set down on the nightstand next to the bed. She watched Mr. Smith get naked very fast, obviously that was not part of the foreplay. He laid on the bed, picked her up, and set her down next to his penis. Sue thought it looked like a prop to a movie or a perverted looking play structure. He was obviously already partially aroused so she felt her job was half done. She found that walking on the pubic hair was like walking through tall curly grass; it went a bit past her knees so she had to walk like she would in deep snow. When she got near it, it was still more or less horizontal so she decided to jump on it like it was a horse. She landed on it, legs spread, but Mr. Smith was super aroused by that and bucked her off when his penis became very vertical. She landed on her back in the brush of the pubs.

Mr. Smith was not sure if had done something wrong when his arousal knocked the girl off his penis for a moment but he was quickly reassured by her next actions. Sue got up and ran towards the penis in an attempt to tackle it. She leapt in the air and grabbed on, locking her arms and legs around it. She tried to climb it like a totem pole but it was difficult since it was growing with each move she made. Mr. Smith exclaimed, “Oh my god!” as the girl humped his penis with her whole body. The feeling was unbelievable but it was not quite enough to finish him off so Mr. Smith took matters into his own hand.

Sue was enjoying herself. She didn’t feel like this was a very sexual act; she felt like she was at a jungle gym, just having fun. Sue wasn’t sure exactly what to do but she felt that making as much motion as possible was probably the best course to take and it seemed to be working. A shadow covered her and she saw a giant hand coming at her. The giant hand covered her as it did earlier and it grabbed her and the penis. She felt herself being pushed and rubbed up and down and she realized that Mr. Smith was jerking off with her still on his penis. Finally he erupted and she saw his stuff spurt out, away from her luckily, she thought. First his hand relaxed and let her drop, and then his member relaxed and was at ease. She sat down against it like a tree trunk and she was quite pleased with herself.

Some time had passed but Mr. Smith was still in a trance. He was I a state of complete happiness and was about to fall asleep when he felt a sensation down there. He looked to see the tiny girl climb up his limp penis and walk halfway across it. He knew that he was about to be aroused so he said, “Be careful, or you’ll be knocked off again.” The tiny girl gave him two smiles, one that showed she was a bit bashful from falling off before, and one to show that she knew what she was doing. The blood was pumping and Mr. Smith tried with all his effort not to make his penis flick up and turn into a catapult, launching the tiny girl into the air again. She was slowly walking up his penis as it became diagonal, her feet pressing softly as she moved. Finally the penis became too vertical so she jumped towards the tip and grabbed on. Both the sight and feel of this made Mr. Smith hard as a rock and his penis shot straight up.

Sue was almost flung off the penis again but she held on as tight as she could. Sue decided to be more aggressive this time so she rubbed her body up and down as hard and fast as she could; she squeezed his penis with her arms and wrapped around it; she humped with all her might and all her body. While she still did not feel anything sexually herself, she still felt pride and power in knowing that at three inches tall she was doing this to a man.

Mr. Smith was in pure ecstasy and he wanted to lend the tiny girl a hand, again. He wanted to use his thumb to press her face into the skin of his penis and squeeze her as hard as he could. He was about to act when he heard something at the door. He quickly turned his body on its side to look at the door then he remembered the little girl. He looked down to see her hanging off his now horizontal penis. “My wife,” he whispered before he moved back on his back.

Sue dropped from the penis and didn’t quite know what to do. She moved to the other side of his penis so it could shield her from view. Next she shrank herself to an inch and knelt down so that he eyes were just above pubic hair level. Sue saw the wife enter the hotel room; the wife was an absolutely beautiful blonde woman with light skin. Even from Sue’s unique point of view, she could tell that the wife was easily 6’10 with heels.

Mrs. Smith walked in to see her husband naked on the bed with an erection by himself. “I see that you were able to get along without me just fine.”

Mr. Smith was so embarrassed that all he could muster up was a weak, nervous laugh.

“Do I need to prove to you how much better off you are with me than without?”

Normally Mr. Smith would consider that to be one of the coolest lines a wife has given to a husband but under the circumstances he was only able to give her a weak smile. Mrs. Smith started to get undressed and Mr. Smith though that would be the perfect moment to grab the girl and hide her but his wife was too fast and she was undressed already. Mrs. Smith started crawling at the foot of the bed toward her husband.

Sue looked up to see the body of a perfect woman hovering toward her.  The face came down toward her and both Sue and Mr. Smith thought that a discovery was about to be made; they were both very scared.  The red lips parted and Sue knew that she could fit in the mouth easily and be swallowed. The mouth consumed the whole penis and Sue was surprised to see this tree trunk that she had worked so hard on could be taken by one mouth. As the mouth opened and moved up, a tongue came out and slid up the whole length of the penis. Mr. Smith was about to cum but his wife said, “Not yet.” Mrs. Smith could command her husband that way. She started moving forward again.  To Sue, it looked like an alien spacecraft in the sky. It began to lower again. Sue again saw lips come down and envelop the penis in one gulp. Sue felt like she was going to be squished when the two sets of pubic hairs met and then both bodies enclosed her own. She had a hard time distinguishing up and down so she tried to stay motionless but it was hard when both bodies were thrusting and they kept switching from top to bottom. In one moment, between two huge thrusts, Sue saw that she was lying over Mrs. Smith’s vagina and Mr. Smith’s penis was pointing right at her. Sue screamed as came down at her like the wrath of god and shoved her deep into Mrs. Smith’s vagina. Even if her scream cold have been audible, it would have been muted out by cries Mr. and Mrs. Smith made. Everything was motion-less for a half-second until Mr. Smith ejaculated and forced Sue even deeper.

Chapter End Notes:
Part III is nearly complete and I'm pretty sure it will end with a short Part IV Epilogue. Either that or the Epilogue will be attached to Part III which will take a bit longer. Please rate!