- Text Size +

Nick stared up at Elise, and Elise stared down at Nick. They stared at each other for a long time. Elise tried to imagine what mystical or physical condition could've happened to actually shrink Nick down, while Nick's thoughts were less pragmatic: he was simply drinking in the impressive monolith that was his girlfriend. Her hand rested on the shoulder of his shirt beside her, and sitting upright, he was just taller than her wrist. He figured he had to be about the size of an action figure, about four inches, based on the size of her hand compared to his new perspective.

Elise slowly raised her hand and extended a forefinger, making no sudden moves to startle her miniscule boyfriend. He'd been sitting with his arms wrapped around his knees; he shifted to lean back on his arms and stretch his legs out, opening his chest to her. She brought her fingertip in: to him, it was the size of a large log, maybe thicker than a telephone pole. He marveled at how such a huge item could hover in the air before him. She brought it in closer, slowly, until the soft, rounded tip of her finger finally made contact with his chest. Frowning thoughtfully, she stroked his bare chest repeatedly, exercising as much caution as she could in this, fully cognizant of the fact that she could probably crumple him like a Dixie cup.

"How, exactly, did this happen to you?" she asked him. "I mean, I was just gone for five minutes. What could you possibly have done?"

Nick shrugged, wondering absently if he'd have to exaggerate his gestures so her eyes could see them, then mused over how clownish that would feel. He'd feel like a miniature Jim Carrey, without the paycheck. "I really have no idea, hon. I just stretched out to take a little nap, and... well, I lit some incense, first."

Elise smiled, sniffing the air. "Yeah, I noticed that. I really like it. What kind is it?"

He pointed at a foil packet on the steamer trunk. "You tell me. I've never seen it before. It was just next to that purple candle, I figured it was yours." Her blank expression—broad as a billboard—told him much. "Oh, how hokey," he said, rubbing his temple with one tiny hand.

"What's that?" she asked, settling herself to face him. She turned towards him and drew up one enormous, black-clad leg perpendicular to him, tucking its foot under her other knee and leaning forward to listen to him. Despite his miniature size, she had remarkably little difficulty in hearing him: he sounded like he was speaking to her through an old aviator's radio with the volume turned down just a little.

Nick gestured all about him, laughing. "Oh, all of this. It's happening just like in one of those giantess stories I like to read. Some mysterious element just appears out of nowhere to give a character dominion over the laws of physics, or some paranormal event takes place and someone falls victim to it, blah-dee-blah..."

Never having read any of those stories—not for lack of Nick's suggestion—Elise could only trust in what he was saying. She asked, "Is that what this is like?"

He nodded. "It's just like this. You and I argue about giantesses, you storm out-..."

"I didn't storm out," she asserted. "I went out for a smoke, just to take all this in."

"Yes, that's right, honey. I just mean, that's a common formula. Foreshadowing, an opportunity for the event... in this case, the incense out of nowhere. I light it up, some woman's face appears in the smoke, and she blows on me and I shrink down. You come in, yadda yadda yadda..."

"Yadda yadda yadda?" Elise asked. "This happens in all the stories?"

"Well, sometimes it's a magical potion that an unhappy housewife discovers, or a ring given to an abused girlfriend by a witch, or an amulet from... aliens, I think it was, once...."

"And is the giantess always as reluctant as I am?"

Nick shook his head. "Oh, no. If it's a revenge story, she leaps right into the action, abusing her diminished tormentor... with her body, of course."

Elise looked down at him. "Is that what you want me to do, Nick? I really wouldn't get any enjoyment out of hurting you."

"And I really wouldn't enjoy getting the snot beat out of me, either," he said, "though I would like to get a little closer to you."

Elise looked at him sideways. "How do you mean? This is really unnerving, Nick."

He shakily rose to his feet, standing upon a broad plane of fabric that used to be his T-shirt. He raised his arms slightly and called up to her, "Well, let's just... get used to each other, like this. Could you pick me up and, say, rest me on your knee..."

She frowned thoughtfully again—Nick always thought that expression was cute, the way her lower lip pushed out. But at this size, staring up at a beautiful, even-faced goddess pouting at him, his heart throbbed enthusiastically. She upturned her palm and rested her hand on the shirt, just beside him, not trusting herself to grip him gently enough. He stepped onto her palm, and again his pulse raced at the soft fleshy feel beneath his bare feet. He braced himself against her thumb, noting how tiny his hand looked beside her huge, silver thumb ring, and climbed into her palm. He sat down like he had on the couch, drawing his legs up and hugging his knees loosely.

Out of curiosity, Elise had to raise him to her face, as if she were studying a gem or other small artifact. Caution was always on her mind, careful not to crush him or let him spill out of her hand, but she drew him near her eyes and scrutinized him. It was certainly her boyfriend, and she couldn't get over the detail of his face, the tiny eyebrows, the miniscule fingernails on each tiny finger, and... well, he was naked, she was bound to notice his genitalia. She sighed, already missing how he used to feel inside her.

Nick, on the other hand, was in a private heaven. Her enormous body was no less lithe as the sheer cliff face of her sweater raced past his little platform, and he felt a wonderful, longing adoration for her huge, soft breasts behind the knitted wool. And again, if she was beautiful before, as a giantess she was positively breathtaking. He absolutely lost himself in her huge hazel eyes, and he stared at them, watching them twitch slightly as she examined every aspect of his tiny self. Her thin, button nose was even more adorable, and he smiled at the thought of stroking it... comfortingly, or however. And her lips? Nick's heart skipped a beat as he thought of those huge, soft lips, parted slightly in wonderment. Her breath, slightly sweet with decay, gently suggested itself at him, and his gaze peered into the black cavern beyond her teeth...

His reverie was broken by sudden motion as she lowered him back down and rested her hand on her knee. Very reluctantly, he climbed off and perched upon her thigh, lying on his back to stabilize himself as well as touch her leg with as much of his body as possible. Elise withdrew her hand and leaned over him. Nick, enshrouded in the canopy of her hair, inhaled her sweet musk deeply.

"Is that better? There, on my leg?" she asked him.

Slowly he remembered how to speak English and assured her it would do. He really didn't want to push this issue with her, knowing how quickly it could spin out of control... and yet, he was so eager for more! He supposed he could pace himself, since he was probably going to be this size for a while, and she'd be kind enough to keep him around. Anything could happen, he told himself.

"You're awfully comfortable around me, for someone so helpless... and naked," she remarked.

He blushed furiously at that and crumpled back up into a ball. "I, um... yeah, my clothes," he stammered.

Elise grinned brightly, and it warmed him somewhat. She said, "You know, you were never shy about lounging around with me completely nude before."

"Yeah, well, you were usually naked with me... and I was a bit taller than you, too." He smiled slowly. "You know, if you really wanted to even the score a little..."

"Don't even think of it," she said sternly. "I'm not going to take off my clothes to go along with your little fantasy. This is... really weird for me, Nick." She sighed, and again breathed a gust of warm, personal air over his tiny body. She raised her forefinger up again, showing it to him so he knew it was coming, then slowly stroked his side. Tenderly, she felt for his ribs, then his pelvis, and said quietly, "Come on and open up, Nick. You were... cute, like that. You still look really nice, even at that size. I like looking at you," she added. He looked up at her and unfolded himself, slowly, and she continued to stroke his body with her fingertip.

It was a remarkable sensation for him, to have this huge, rounded pad of flesh running over his body. She never pressed painfully hard, but with enough pressure to feel like a hard snuggle, and he enjoyed it. He closed his eyes and focused on the sensation, trying to push his exposed self out of his mind. She rubbed her huge fingertip in broad circles over his chest, and he dug his head back into her thigh, grinning indulgently. She ran her fingertip down the outside of his legs, and inevitably he wondered if she would grace him with a gentle touch between his thighs. 'All in good time, all in good time,' he thought, sighing.