- Text Size +

Without her brother able to berate her anymore, Bethany decided to take it slow, and closed her eyes as she gently drove her older brother’s body in and out of her. After 18 years, this was finally her chance to indulge in her fetish for the first time, and she wanted to focus in on exactly how he felt, since she knew she’d never be forgetting this night for the rest of her life. 

The thought occurred to Bethany that if Devon were to continue yelling, she’d probably still be able to hear him, implying that he was voluntarily keeping his mouth shut. Did he simply not want to be forced to taste inside her? Or was his face already covered in her fluids? She liked to imagine it was both, but just in case it wasn’t, she’d make sure that it’d be the reason eventually.

With her fingers pinching his ankles, she began kneading him deeper. It was a bit disappointing that even pushing him as far as she could inside her would still leave his knees and feet on the outside, but on the plus side, it gave her a reliable base with which to handle him from. Like rolling a coin between her fingers, she twisted his body back and forth, feeling his shoulders (where his body was the widest) as they massaged the middle of her birth canal. 

But then her passion grew stronger, and the methodical pushing turned into a steady and forceful pumping. She’d obviously forgone any sense of care for her brother and how he might feel, and even started imagining that his sexual torture was a form of punishment. Thinking about all the fun with her friends that she was missing, because of his stupid predicament forcing her to stay cooped up at home. She had even been planning on going to a party tonight, and if things had gone well enough with a certain guy she liked, she could’ve been back at his house by now having sex with him instead. But you’re the reason that can’t happen anymore, she thought bitterly as she ignored her dildo brother’s desperate squirms. So now you have to help me get off instead.

On the flip side, Devon was experiencing a living nightmare that was worse than anything he could’ve ever dreamt up. It was dark and cramped, with an overpowering smell that was facilitated by Bethany’s juices oozing onto him. He’d only lasted the first minute with his mouth closed, desperately sucking in bits of muggy air through his nostrils so he could breathe, but once Bethany started ramping up her ferocity, his body got battered so much that his mouth would frequently get knocked open and suddenly he had to endure the taste of his sister’s vaginal fluids drizzling down his throat. But her vigor only got more violent, and soon enough he was being rammed inside her with such brutality that a new bruise would form with every consecutive thrust.

At one point, the thought occurred to Bethany that she could distinguish the actual features of his body, like the pointedness of his chin or even the clawing of his minuscule fingers. He was constantly squirming about, whether by his own volition or as a result of his body arms and legs accidentally slipping around inside her. Fucking her shrunken brother’s helpless body was so much better than pleasuring herself with a dildo that it felt like she’d reached a new league of self-stimulation. She wouldn’t even be needing her old toy dick in the future; she had a toy brother now that she could use instead. With bated breath, she momentarily stopped herself so she could clamp her muscles around his body, and her heart was nearly set on fire from the wild, panicked response he gave. Bethany could tell he was trying to push her walls outwards, probably to give himself more breathing room, so she him right back as much as it was physically able to, until her pussy had him in such a tight grip that he stopped moving entirely. She knew he wasn’t dead, but the thought that she might even be able to literally kill her brother with her fucking vagina, crushed to death by her cunt, sent the girl into such a frenzy again that she knew her wrist would be feeling sore tomorrow.

Moments away from a climax, she sought to finish herself off with the one thing she hadn’t quite been able to do yet. After furiously fucking his little form to the point that she was almost hurting herself, she placed two fingers below his feet, rammed the living dildo so deep inside that his head was crammed against her cervix, and pushed against his feet until his legs gave out and bent up to join the rest of his body in her sex. Finally she had successfully stuffed the entirety of her older brother inside of her, forcing him into a kind of fetal position—which also pushed against her vaginal walls and made him feel girthier—and sending her over the edge. She kept her fingers against her labia to ensure he’d stay completely buried inside her pussy, and then felt an electric current run through her as she reached an orgasm.

With her cum slowly seeping out from between her fingers, an exhausted Bethany relaxed against her pillows and sighed with relief, finally taking her hands away and allowing her brother’s body to slither out onto her bed in a messy puddle of her juices. He lay motionless before her, staring at the ceiling in shock at what had just occurred. A mere hour ago he couldn’t have even imagined the idea of being fucked by Bethany, and now he’d been used and abused like a mere object. The little sister that he’d grown up with for his whole life was now an evil and inescapable giant who had ruthlessly raped him within an inch of his life. It was the worst night of Devon’s life—and the best night of Bethany’s. But she wasn’t done yet.

After only needing a minute to compose herself, his sister picked his body back up, already prepared and excited to use his pathetic body all over again.