[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Two armies clash on a river crossing. A violent mage attempts to turn the entire battlefield to ash. The only person who can stop her is a woman with shrinking powers. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14991 Read: 1737
Published: May 10 2022 Updated: May 10 2022
Story Notes:

A fantasy tale written on a whim. This story is finished, but ends in a bit of an open fashion. Tell me if you'd like to read more of this.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Full Story by Exciton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (14991 words)

THE HUNGRY RIVER, written by Exciton and edited by his muse ;-)

TAGS: shrinking, fantasy, feet, footwear, crush, violent