- Text Size +

IV CONTROL 

Surprisingly, the baseball game went on without any complications. The morbid image of two women the size of skyscrapers slaughtering the population while mocking their tiny victims hovered on the screens of fans' cell phones. Some thought it was a movie trailer and others that it was nothing more than a viral video manipulated by someone. They had gone to see a baseball game and that's what they would do. No one in the stadium knew of the bloody atrocities that were taking place just a few miles away. The thousands upon thousands of innocent bystanders found themselves enclosed in a glass bubble completely removed from the cruelty and madness of the outside world, or so they thought.

An unforeseen and fleeting earthquake shook the entire stadium.

"Please remain calm ladies and gentlemen. We seem to be experiencing a slight tremor. Please remain in your seats until the phenomenon ends and we can carry out an organized evacuation,” the stadium announcer said through powerful megaphones.


For the most part, the fans complied with the instructions and remained seated, waiting for the shaking to end. A few, on the other hand, fell prey to fear and left the place instantly, no one could imagine that this handful of frightened fools had avoided running into hell itself.


The seconds were running and the tremors did not stop happening one after another. In fact they were getting stronger. There was no longer any way to escape from the place. It was impossible to maintain balance with the ground shaking in such a violent manner.


"How small is the stadium, sister.”  Everyone in the place felt as if a flight of birds had screamed directly into their ears. That voice came from a distance that was becoming closer and closer.


"I imagined it bigger. I can already see our toys from here!” another shrill voice was heard saying.


From the field of play one of the Yankees baseball players watched two gigantic silhouettes hidden behind thick clouds take shape. The man's eyes first saw a lock of black hair, then a pair of honey-colored eyes, and finally the colossal body of a voluptuous woman with dark skin.


"Nobody move a damn muscle!" Martha's scream was heard with the same force as an atomic bomb.


The stadium was covered with an uncomfortable silence. No one present knew for sure what was happening. They had a gigantic woman in front of them with a frown face. No one could believe that this was actually happening.


"Well done, sister, show them who's boss," Julie said as she came out of the clouds just as Martha had done.


They were now two giantesses. Identical to those of the videos that circulated on the networks.


"There are many more than I imagine," Julie said. "I don't think anyone would mind if a few went missing."


Julie reached toward the north stands of the stadium, grabbing a handful of people and pulling them up to her thick lips. The defenseless condemned to death fought and screamed in a futile attempt to preserve their lives.


"To tell you the truth, I'm a little hungry."


Julie parted her lips, threw the group of men and women into the pit of her mouth, and began chewing on them. Arms, heads, torsos and severed legs danced without restraint or order inside her inhuman palate. After swallowing, Julie looked at her sister and gave her an innocent smile.


“They're like popcorn. They explode in one bite."


The other fans had seen enough. In truth they were in front of two gigantic women. They had to get out of there as fast as possible. The screams and despair did not wait. They all had the same goal: to reach the exit.


"Run!"


"This has to be a nightmare!"


"Someone call the police!"


“Oh no, you won't. I told you not to move from your spot!" Martha yelled.


The dark-complexioned giantess ran to the other side of the stadium. Each of her quick steps gave rise to a tremor of enormous magnitude that sent more than one to the ground. Martha positioned herself just outside the main door of the building, waiting for those who dared to escape.


The first to leave the stadium did not even have a second to savor his freedom. Martha's foot landed on him instantly, reducing him to a red stain on the pavement. The colossal woman crushed anyone who went outside with the sole of her foot. One, two, ten, fifty, one hundred, three hundred. She was like a pest exterminator hunting down a pack of fleeing rats.


"No one leaves here. We have a few games in mind. We're going to have a lot of fun,” Martha said as she stepped on every human being that met her gaze.


When the weak realized that they could not escape without losing their lives in the attempt, they turned around, went back inside the stadium and sat down as if nothing was happening.


Martha knew she couldn't leave the exit open. If she did, she ran the risk that her playmates would escape without her noticing. To solve this inconvenience, the giantess took two buses that had been stranded in the middle of the street and placed them right outside the front door. She then returned together with her sister and happily watched her caged prey.


"Hello everyone!”  Julie said without giving importance to the damage that her voice could cause in the ears of her toys. "My name is Julie Crawley.” 


"And I'm Martha," said the other giantess with a mischievous smile.


"And today we will be the presenters of a great game"  Julie said.


Everyone in the place was terrified. None dared to say a measly word for fear of being devoured, crushed or worse. The reality was that they couldn't do anything. They were literally at the mercy of two gigantic psychopaths.


"The first rule is that no one is allowed to leave here," Julie continued.


"You saw what happened to those who tried to escape," said Martha, proud of the massacre she had committed.


“The second rule is that you must do whatever we tell you to do. All. Otherwise we won't be so nice to you."


People in the stadium were on the verge of tears. They couldn't believe that what seemed to be a nice family day had turned into hell. Their lives no longer belonged to them, now they were the property of those two colossal monsters.


“And this is our first order. Everybody take out your cell phones and start recording us in real time" Julie.


Those who had a device activated their camera and began to record the giantesses.


“Hello World! First of all, I would like to make something clear. This is not an Instagram filter nor special effects. My sister and I are truly giants. We destroyed almost half of San Francisco, that is proof that we are serious. And if you don't believe us we can give you a little demo."


"Oh, this is going to be fun," Martha said.


Then the dark-skinned giantess crouched down, parted her lips, pulled her colossal, wet tongue out of the dark interior of her mouth, and dropped it onto a group of hapless victims. Seconds later, Martha's tongue continued its adventure, sweeping away all the people it encountered on its way. Two stands full of people had been left empty after the passage of her monumental organ. Dozens of defenseless human beings lay on top of the giantess's tongue, unable to move due to the thick saliva that covered them.


"Someone help us!"


"Please don't eat me!" I'll give you anything!


"This can not be happening! It must be a lie!"


Martha's tongue returned to where it belonged and with it the gigantic woman swallowed those human treats without guilt or remorse.


"Delicious," Martha said as she reveled in the taste of her victims.


"We've hijacked this stadium and everyone in it," Julie said. "If you don't follow our rules we will finish them one by one. We can eat them, step on them, crush them with our asses, smother them between our boobs, and even use them as baseballs. Don't test us."


“This is our first order. We want President Foster to meet with us in less than four hours." Martha raised her right leg, casting a shadow from the sole of her foot over hundreds of people. The screams of terror were immediate. "If you don't meet our conditions, well, you already have an idea of r03;r03;what's going to happen."


Both sisters showed the world the cruelest of smiles.


Meanwhile, on the other side of the screen, the man who carried the nation on his back and his group of subordinates watched in horror as two titanic women played with the lives of the people of San Francisco.


'Send in the army." There was not the slightest hint of doubt in the president's voice.


The time to fight back had come, or so they thought...