- Text Size +
"My Little Girlfriend"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 12: The Next Level

The night air was crisp and cool, and my car remained stuffy, so I cracked the window slightly, letting some ambient noise from outside pour into the car while Jen and I sat, remaining more or less silent. Finally, from the corner of my eye, I noticed her tiny form looking up towards me inquisitively. Finally, she spoke.

"You....think we're ready for this?" she asked, now sounding a bit unsure. She had seemed very confident to bring it up in the first place but undoubtedly my long silence had taken some of that confidence from her.

"Y-Yeah" I said, cracking a smile, but it probably only seemed half-sincere to her. Don't get me wrong... I wanted this. I mean I REALLY wanted it. I had always found Jen very attractive and even seeing her in her adorable tiny form made me feel a great attraction to her, but there was the whole "small" factor, plus unsurprisingly, I wasn't always the best in these kind of situations. I guess such is life when you don't have much experience.

"You don't sound too sure" I heard Jen reply, a slight frown on her face now.

"No, no... I'm sorry" I said, quickly correcting myself as I became more nervous. "Trust me... I do think we're ready... really... and to tell you the truth... I'm very... attracted to you"

"Really?" I heard Jen ask, a slight blushing on her face to complement her smile.

"Y-Yeah" I said, "like... really. When we're both regular sized, I love holding you close and feeling your body against mine... I love pressing my lips on yours and I just..."

She smiled before saying "Okay okay, I get it, save some of that passion for when we get back"

I laughed.

After another brief silence, I asked yet another question.

"So, where are we going anyway? Back to my place?"

"Actually, we could go to my place, I mean, if you wanted" Jen replied, "I don't know about your house but my parents are going to be out all night... we could make ourselves comfortable in my room for a while"

I perked up and smiled, starting to lose that nervous feeling. I looked down at her and said, "That'd be great"

It wasn't long before we arrived at Jen's house, both of us feeling excited and a bit nervous as the moment became more real. I gently lifted her from the cupholder and cradled her in my hands as we strolled into her room, a certain intimate darkness draping the area, with just the reflection of moonbeams coming through her slightly cracked blinds.

"So" I said, chuckling nervously, fixated on the tiny girl in my palm, who was sitting up with her hands on my flesh, looking up at me bashfully.

"So..." she re-iterating and we both gave off a nervous chuckle. "Why don't you set me right there on the dresser?"

"Right here?" I asked. She nodded. I placed her slowly down on the dresser, placing my hands flat on the surface so that she could pull herself up and onto the top. She got up nervously, pulling her shirt down a bit, as it had ridden up when she got out of my hand, briefly exposing some of her waist.

"Well?" she asked, looking up at me nervously. We could both feel a certain electric energy between us as we stared each other dead in the eyes, her looking up at me with her hands behind her back and me gazing down at her with my hands at their sides, eager to get a closer "feel" for her. "What do you want to do with me?"

"Um... well, we should probably set some boundaries" I said, biting my lip nervously, "especially since I don't want to hurt you"

"You won't, Bobby, I trust you" she said, "and if you do, I'll let you know, don't worry"

"Okay, cool" I said, still featuring that same nervous smile on my face. I probably looked like a goofball right now. Here I had an extremely attractive girl just feet away from me and I was too nervous to make a move. It was even more shocking to me that this was her idea.

Realizing that I was still nervous, Jen decided to break the ice.

"Hey, how about you just pick me up and see where things go?" Jen asked.

"O-Okay" I said, and reached my hands down for her. She playfully jumped back just before I grabbed her, and laughed.

"Of course you have to catch me first!" she winked, running to the other end of the dresser. I chuckled and came around to the other side. Unfortunately for her, there wasn't much room for a girl her size to hide on there, but of course I'd go easy on her. She was my girlfriend, after all.

I reach for her again and she jumps away, laughing.

"Come and get me, big boy" she says in a flirty voice. Finally I surround her with my fingers and gently squeeze her sides, capturing her between my thumb and index finger, making sure she was comfortable between them. Then I felt something I didn't expect. She began to squirm and struggle in my hands. "Hey! Put me down you big meanie! No fair!"

I instantly let her free, causing her to laugh. She was bluffing.

"Ha!" she laughed, and started to run again.

"Oh, you got lucky that time, but I won't go so easy on you" I laughed, not knowing whether to feel bad or great to be playing this "little game" with her. Then again, as long as she was okay with it, so was I.

She ran around one more time, and I tried to grasp her. I almost had her but instead I just miss. Unfortunately the force of my attempt causing her to spiral off balance and she trips, nearly falling off the dresser. I panic briefly before saving her. She collapses in a heap on my hand. She looks disheveled at first but still manages to let off a series of adorable chuckles. Her hair is a bit mussed and her shirt is ruffled and a bit pulled down, revealing her chest for a brief moment, before she adjusts it.

I look down at her and smile, and she returned the favor, her smile a bit obscured from her dark hair concealing her lips. I gently reach down with my free hand and use a single finger to brush the hair from her face, then stroke her soft cheek, causing her to blush again. Some moments didn't need words to make them more special. Jen and I felt something pretty deep in that moment but neither of us had to say it. I'm about to pull my finger away from her, when she holds onto it with both of her hands.

"Hey Bobby, how'd you like to give me a full body massage?" she asked, still grasping my finger tightly in her hands. I look down at her and smile.

"I'd love to" I smiled.

"Awesome." she said, and began taking off her shirt.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well I want to feel your hands on me, silly" Jen said, "I can't do that through my shirt... why? You don't mind... do you?"

She winked after she said that, already having half removed the shirt. She threw it to the side casually, now just wearing a sleek black bra underneath. She happened to catch me glancing at her breasts and laughed.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"These" I chuckled and laid my finger against her left breast, massaging it gently, before getting suddenly nervous, "I'm sorry... you don't mind do you?"

"Bobby, you're my boyfriend" she chuckled, "of course I don't mind. In fact, feel free to rub me there again, it felt really nice"

"Really?" I asked, feeling the arousal grow inside of me. I rub her chest again, taking special care to linger in the areas between her breasts, massaging her cleavage and making my way around. After some time, she lays down on her stomach so that I can fully massage her back.

"Hmm, this is really nice..." I heard Jen coo, as I pressed against her gently with 2 of my fingers, feeling the natural curve of her spine. Seeing her so comfortable was not only satisfying to me, but it honestly turned me on as well. I gently wrapped all of my fingers around her and brought her towards my face, pressing her chest and body firmly with my hands.

"Oh Jen, you're so hot" I exclaimed, feeling her warmth in my hands, "I want you so bad..."

"Heh" she chuckled, appearing to get hotter as well, brushing some hair out of her face with her free hand, "Well I'd say you definitely HAVE me"

And that's when it hit me, as soon as she said that, my eyes lit up and I was aroused by a different idea altogether.

"I want you to have me" I blurted out, eliciting a surprised reaction from Jen in my hands.

"What?" she asked.

"Yeah, please" I said, suddenly stammering from being so excited about the idea, "I want to shrink down, and I want YOU to have ME... I want you to feel my entire body in my hands, and do whatever you'd like with me"

"A-Are you sure?" Jen asked, looking concerned, "I mean, I don't mind being small"

"I'm positive" I said, almost out of breath from arousal, "We can always change back after, I just want to feel your body against me like never before"

"O-Ok" she said, seeming excited about the idea too, "set me down on the floor and we can try it"

I gently lowered her to the floor and stood straight up, as did she, still gazing up at me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jen asked.

"Very" I said.

After a moments' pause, we both closed our eyes and concentrated. It wasn't long before Jen began growing before my eyes, becoming full height and standing before me in her black bra. I instantly wrapped my arms around her while I still could and we pressed our lips together for a passionate kiss. As we were doing this, I eased her onto the bed, holding her back as I pulled her down so that she was laying flat and I was still caressing her lips with my tongue. That's when I felt the shrinking hit me. I felt a bit light headed (but still turned on) as her body grew around me and instead of kissing her lips, I felt myself sliding down her, between her breasts and down towards her torso, until finally, there I stood at 3 inches tall, now smooching the flesh of her abdomen. I could feel her let out a cute giggle as I did this.

"Well aren't you just the cutest little thing" Jen chuckled and one of her hands effortlessly lifted me off of her and brought me closer to her smiling face, "so cute in fact, I could just kiss you right now"

Jen then brought me in tight against her lips and laid a wet one on my entire body before placing me back down just below her neck so that I sat comfortably on her breasts. I slowly walked forward, finding it difficult to walk, but worth it as I made my way towards her neck.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just thought I'd give you a very tiny hickie" I chuckled, and took a small bite on her neck. She giggled and squealed a bit while I did this but I had no idea how it felt to her. I only knew that I was in paradise feeling her flesh against me. After some time, she had wrapped her fingers around me now and pulled me up a bit, giving me a view downwards of her cleavage.

"How would you like to get a better view of these?" she asked, and sat up a bit to undo her bra.

Suddenly there was a door slamming and Jen panicking, laying back down instead of unhooking the bra. She looked at me and I frowned, knowing what was happening.

"Your parents?" I asked, dejectedly.

"Yeah..." she sighed, "I have to hide you!"

She got up swiftly and got changed into another shirt (her original one was still shrunk on the ground). She put me inside her dresser drawer and frowned.

"I'm sorry, Bobby" she said, "we'll finish this later"

I sat back in the drawer and sighed.