- Text Size +
"My Little Girlfriend"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 13: Panic & Shame

I stared blankly at the wood surface in front of me, waiting for what seemed like hours. It was both awkward and frustrating to have my emotions go through so many changes so often. As I half-heartedly listened to the blurred sounds of Jen and her parents talking in the background, I often wondered why we never told her parents about our situation. They knew of her dangerous ex-boyfriend, Andy, but as far as they knew, he had kidnapped her and they knew nothing of her being small all that time, even less of her current boyfriend.

Even stranger was the fact that I volunteered to be this small, this time around.

I vividly remembered my words, "I want to shrink down, and I want YOU to have ME... I want you to feel my entire body in my hands, and do whatever you'd like with me"

I remember shouting those words at the top of my lungs at the time, but why? It seemed so foolish now... inside this massive drawer, I had nothing to do, I was utterly helpless. Did I like being helpless? If so, why? For the most part, I hate having such little control. I'm a pretty passive person, but not by choice. Sometimes I wish I could pull some inner energy out of me to stand up for myself. Of course, it felt like a moot point as I sat inside Jen's drawer, the size of a small toy. In fact, I could comfortably stand up to some of the tiny knick knacks in the "room" with me and compare their size to mine to realize I was about as high, if not shorter than most of them. I lay next to a yo-yo as if it were an unmoving boulder and found myself getting tired.

My eyes fluttered open and closed, and I began to panic, wondering how long it had really been. I was so small, it was possible I could suffer from suffocation in the confined space. I had no history of claustrophobia, but of course, I had never been crammed into such a small space before. Well... that's not true, I had spent quite some time in Jen's pockets before, not to mention, Sarah's purse, so then why did this frighten me so much? I listened closely for footsteps or any kind of sound but I heard nothing but the resounding silence. What if Jen forgot I was in here? I began to feel the sweat set in and the panic seize me. I resorted to pacing around, which is what I'd usually do when I had no other solution.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I shouted in my head, "Why would I agree to this? Relegated to a little nothing inside her drawer!"

On the flip side, I wondered how much worse it would've been if her parents had come in and seen me toying with their daughter like a little doll in my hand. Of course she voluntarily gave herself to me, but that's not what it would look like. In some strange ways, I almost felt as bad as Andy. I didn't forcibly shrink her like he had, but I also haven't been helping her return to normal in any kind of meaningful way. I wasn't nessecarily content with our strange arrangement but what choice did we have?

As the minutes seemed to drip on to hours, I began feeling despondent. Jen had really left me here... I could possibly die here. I reached for my phone but remember it wasn't on me, it was among the belongings I removed from my person before I shrunk myself into her toy... but now she left me in here like some kind of piece of crap. I didn't want to get too emotional but how could I help it? What if I never get out of here?

I begin to feel weak and simply let myself fall to the ground, fighting a nasty headache. Much like a migraine I found myself feeling very sensitive to noise, but maybe I was hearing things, because a shrill type of mumbling pierced my ears. It seemed to be coming from everywhere and it varied incredibly in volume.

"Wh-What?" I stuttered, as if I was answering the voice. Everything was going dark around me... or maybe it was just dark in the room? I turned to my left and saw a bit of fuzziness in the area, and then to my right and saw more of the same. I finally just lay on my back and saw a blurry form... it was Jen. Her massive face hung over me.

"Bobby... please..." I heard her, deciphering the few words through the noise. "You've been out for hours..."

"Out?" I said, lifting myself from the surface. I wasn't in her drawer anymore. I was on her dresser and she was kneeling down to look at me, her face lined up with my struggling body. "Wh-What happened?"

"I'm so sorry, Bobby! I came back and you had passed out! I've been trying to get you to wake up... sorry if I was a bit loud" Jen said, her voice sounding as panicked as I had been feeling.

"It's - it's fine... but how long was I in the drawer?" I asked.

"It wasn't even 10 minutes" she said, "I swear! I just went into the other room, talked to my parents and they said they were going to bed, so I came in here to get you out and you had passed out in the corner... I think you were on my yo-yo"

"I-I believe you" I replied, "Well, what time is it now?"

"2:30 AM" she said.

"What? It was just 10 o clock!" I stuttered.

"I know, you've been out for a while. You started to wake up a couple times but then you went right back down... you must be really tired..." Jen said, sounding out of breath, "I was so afraid I lost you. I'm so sorry, Bobby! I feel like this is all my fault!"

"What... no?" I said, my head still spinning, "Seriously, don't worry about it... honestly? I think I gave myself a panic attack"

"Are you serious? Oh my god, that's even worse" Jen gasped, "I'm so irresponsible... I'm so sorry that happened to you!"

"No, seriously, don't worry" I said, catching my breath, "It's my fault, I overreacted... I've left you alone plenty of times and you were able to stay composed... geesh, I'm such an idiot"

"Bobby, please don't say that" Jen said, "you were scared, I don't blame you"

"Yeah, well I do..." I scowled, unable to look at my giant girlfriend as I gazed down at her dresser top.

"C'mon..." she said, relaxing her face into a distinct smile. It was dark in her room, but I could easily see her face from the lone light shining on it. I also saw her hand hovering below me, right where the dresser ended. I looked up at her questioningly, my face still in an awkward position between frowning and smiling. "C'mon... please?"

I forced a smile and got myself to my feet. I walked towards her hand and she was extremely gentle and careful with me as she lifted her hand up. She raised her other hand slowly and had it just above me. I became a bit nervous as she brought the second hand closer to my body. By instinct, I flinched a bit, causing her to frown.

"I'm-I'm sorry" she said, backing her other hand away, "You can trust me... I was just going to touch you, babe"

"I-I know..."I replied, feeling even more foolish. "I know"

"It's okay, Bobby" she cooed, lightly running her hand across my body. I smiled and looked up at her, "really. I still think you're cute at any size"

"You mean it?" I asked.

"Of course" she said and slowly brought me to her lips again, engaging my entire body in a kiss. I fell back into her palm in a daze, but this time a good one. I knew exactly where I was and it was where I wanted to be -- with Jen.

Once things settled down, it was obvious we were both tired, and the drowsiness was overcoming us quickly. She placed me down on her dresser safely so that she wouldn't fall to the bed with me in her hand. I sighed and wanted nothing more than to sleep this off. I could still hear her as she spoke, but I wasn't as engaged in her words.

"So, Bobby, I hope you don't mind but this completely slipped my mind..." she said, "I'm supposed to work at the Cafe tomorrow, but it's only for a few hours, from 9-12. Someone called out and they needed a waitress. I forgot to mention it early... but I don't have to go in if you don't want me to. Y'know Bobby?"

I was so tired at that point, I kind of gave her an "ok" sound.

"You sure you're okay with me going in?" she asked again.

"Yeah, sure" I shrugged, feeling myself slip out of coherence.

"Okay... well, what do you think?" she asked, "would you be okay with me taking you with me? I know you probably don't want to spend the time with someone else, seeing as how that usually ends up"

I felt myself in a daze at this point, as if I had come into the conversation mid-way through, so I found myself nodding and agreeing.

"So I can take you with me?" she asked, her own voice sounding out of it now, as she buried her face in the pillow. She could've said just about anything at that point and I'd have said yes.

"Yeah, of course babe" I said, and then mumbled "goodnight, Jen" before slipping off to sleep.

Not exactly my dream date, but I guess it could've gone worse...