- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

     After Dan becomes afflicted with a rare virus which causes him to slowly diminish in size, he and his beautiful wife, Lindsey, try to make the best of the situation. Soon, however, he must learn to cope with changes not only to his marriage, but also with the relationship he has with Lindsey’s overbearing and protective mother, Diane.



     “Here Danny,” Diane called, patting the cushion next to her. “Why don’t you come and hop up on the couch next to me so we can chat?”

     “Ch-Chat about what?” Dan asked, a dubious expression on his face.

     “I just think we need to discuss a few things, that’s all.”

     “Discuss WHAT things?!”

     “I just want to talk and see if we can’t work out our differences, OK?” Diane said impatiently. “Now, come on.”

     Still dubious of his mother-in-law’s intentions, Dan reluctantly stepped over to the couch and hopped his dwarf-sized frame onto the far cushion, trying to put as much distance as he could between himself and Diane.

     “Now then,” Diane sighed as she scooted herself to the opposite end of the couch, kicking her legs onto the cushion, “I think the best way for us to start is with a little act kindness towards one another: first, you do something nice for me, and then I’ll do something nice for you. Sound good?”

     “I-I guess so,” Dan shrugged, figuring it wouldn’t hurt to at least be open.

     “Good,” Diane grinned, “Now, be a dear and rub my feet for me, would you?”

     “What?! I’m not gonna rub your feet!” Dan objected.

     “Now, Danny,” Diane admonished him, “this exercise only works if BOTH of us are willing to be cordial, and I’ve been on my feet all day long helping out around here. The LEAST you could do is rub my tired, aching feet for me. Now, come on.”

     “I said, I’m NOT doing it!” Dan stated firmly.

     “Look, Danny,” Diane shot back, losing her patience, “Let’s get one thing perfectly clear, little man: my daughter might let you act like the boss when you two are together, but while she’s at work, I’M IN CHARGE! You GOT THAT?!”

     “Who do you think you are bossing me around?!”

     “You’d better check that attitude, little man!” Diane snapped at him, pressing her heels into his lap to keep him from moving.

     “Hey! You’re hurting me!” Dan complained, struggling to get up.

     “Have you looked in a mirror lately?!” Diane chided him, “I don’t think you understand your new place around here! Face it, little man, you’re not the boss of ANYONE anymore, and the sooner you realize that, the easier your life is going to be. So, as long I’m helping out around here, I expect you to obey me and do whatever I say.”

    “Let me go, you bitch!” Dan demanded.

     “I said, ‘You got it’?!” She said, pushing his back against the armrest with her right foot.

     “OW!” Dan exclaimed. “Yeah, I got it! I got it! Just STOP!”

     “Good,” Diane said, releasing the pressure on the small man, resting her foot in his lap, “Now, get to rubbing!” 

     Dan reluctantly began massaging the sizable foot resting in his lap, cursing the domineering woman in his mind.

     “That’s a good boy,” Diane commented with a smirk, leaning back onto her armrest to relax. “And do like you do for Lindsey. I know how much she loves your foot massages. She tells me about them all the time.”

     Dan sighed, knowing that his wife had most likely only mentioned his foot massages offhandedly, and probably only once or twice at that. Nevertheless, Dan spent a good half hour with his mother-in-law’s feet in his lap, rubbing and massaging her huge, wrinkled soles until she was satisfied.

     “Ah, much better,” Diane said with a satisfied sigh. “Now, was that so hard?”

     “Can I go now?” Dan sighed resentfully.

     “But…don’t you want your reward?” Diane asked haughtily.

     “‘Reward’?! What ‘reward’?”

     “I told you,” Diane chortled casually. “You do something nice for me, and I’ll do something nice for you in return. That’s how it works. You didn’t think I wasn’t going to hold up MY end of the bargain, did you?”

     “W-Well, I....I guess I wasn’t expecting it,” Dan stammered.

     “Well, you did such a good job massaging my feet,” Diane explained sweetly, “the least I could do is return the gesture.”

     “Y—You wanna rub MY feet?!” Dan replied confusedly.

     “No, silly!” Diane giggled, shaking her head. “Just sit still.”

     Diane shifted her right foot, which had been resting off to the side, back into Dan’s lap. This time, however, her toes started tugging at his pants, trying to pull them down.

    “H-Hey!” Dan objected. “W-What’re you—”

    “Shh,” Diane uttered softly, “There’s no need to be shy...Now, just relax.”

     Dan gulped nervously as eyes Diane’s sizable toes nimbly slid his pants down over his thighs, exposing his tiny member. His face turned beet red as his manhood was standing at half mast.

     “Don’t be embarrassed,” Diane reassured him, “I’ve had that same reaction on men before.”

     She slowly moved her right foot towards his crotch, carefully sliding his cock between her big and second toes. Then, she gently wiggled them back and forth in opposite directions.

     Dan gasped; his eyes went wide…

     His own mother-in-law was giving him a giant foot job!

     “Now then, doesn’t that feel good?” Diane asked softly, seeing Dan’s reaction.

     Dan was still frozen with disbelief, unable to speak, though he somehow managed slight nod.

     “You KNOW, Danny,” Diane began, still nimbly massaging the dwarf-sized man’s cock between her toes, “I think it’s time we had a little talk about your current situation...

     “You see, I’ve been reading a lot about your....’little’ condition,” she chortled, “and there’s one thing that you and I BOTH know: there’s no cure for this virus, so your shrinking’s not gonna stop until it runs it’s course, and right now, it doesn’t look like your shrinking is stopping, or even slowing down. I mean, who KNOWS how small you’re gonna get, and the shorter you get, the harder it’s going to be for you to help out around here. I mean, sure, at THIS size, you can do help me do some cleaning and sweeping up, but what happens if you get any smaller? Pretty soon, you won’t be able to help out much around here at all. I’ll have to do pretty much all of the housework, AND basically EVERYTHING for you, and if THAT’S the case, YOU’RE gonna have to help out in other ways.

     “For starters, if I’m on my feet all day cleaning all the high places that you can’t reach, I’m gonna need constant foot rubs, so I expect you to oblige me, no questions asked.”

     Dan gave a hesitant nod, but his attention was currently elsewhere: he was trying to withstand Diane’s foot massage, desperate to contain himself, not wanting to give the domineering woman the satisfaction of making him cum, but the woman’s motions suddenly became very fast and deliberate, and Dan’s will to resist an orgasm were fading with each upward and downward thrust.

     “And I’m sure I can think of other ways that you can pamper me,” Diane grinned slyly, “and as long as you behave yourself, and do everything I ask, I’m sure we’ll get along juuuust fine. Plus, I know LOT’S more ways I can reward you.

     “Of course, if you DON’T behave,” she continued in a much more serious tone, “or don’t what I say....well, let’s just say that…you should consider something:

     “I know you’re hoping that you grow back to normal when all this passes, but, based on what I’VE read, that might not be the case for you. Sure, SOME people regain their height once they’re over this virus, but most of them only ended up shrinking a few inches, or maybe even a foot or two, and THOSE are the lucky ones. You see, with your condition, the LESS someone shrinks, the MORE likely they are to grow back to normal. Often times, people with YOUR condition end up smaller….MUCH smaller, and the smaller you go, the LESS height you regain….if ANY at all. They wind up at all sorts of different sizes: some end up a mere foot tall, some only 6 inches, and a few....even smaller than that.

     “Why, for all you know, Danny boy, you could end up the size of a teensy, tiny, little bug,” Diane chortled in a high-pitched voice, pinching her fingers together, “and when you’re THAT small....well, the world can be a rather DANGEROUS place…like, you couldn’t just go running around the house all willy-nilly without letting someone know where you are. I might not see you and accidentally STEP on you!”

     Dan’s eyes went wide, and he was now giving Diane his undivided attention.

     “I mean, obviously, it wouldn’t be on purpose, but if you get TOO small…who knows?” Diane shrugged, “One day, you might find yourself bug-sized, lost in the living room carpet. I might come walking along, and not see you down there. One wrong step and…”

      Diane suddenly stomped her left foot onto the floor with a loud BOOM! Dan practically jumped out of his seat!

     “*GASP*, you’d be SQUISHED!” Diane said, feigning shock as she removed her toes from his cock and wiggled them playfully in his face. “You wouldn’t want to get SQUISHED, would you, Danny?”

     Dan gulped nervously, shaking his head ‘NO’!

     “Of course, not,” Diane continued, nimbly slipping her toes around his cock again, “but don’t worry, I’ll be careful....as long as you behave, that is. But if you’re bad...well, let’s just say ‘accidents might happen’. Do I make myself clear, little man?”

     Diane’s toes suddenly started moving more rapidly; Danny couldn’t contain himself any longer. With her last statement, his eyes rolled back into his head, and his cock pulsated, warm fluids bursting forth all over Diane’s meaty toes.

    “Good boy,” she giggled softly, expertly pumping and slowing her pace to a very gentle tug as she had milked the little man dry. “I knew we could come to an understanding.”

     Diane slid her toes off his shaft and rested her foot in her lap. Then, she reached behind her and grabbed a tissue from the side table to wipe Danny’s discharge off her foot.

     “Oh, one more thing, Danny: I think we should just keep this little agreement between us. There’s no need to let Lindsey know, riiiight?” Diane asked, wiggling her meaty toes in his direction.

     Dan nodded frantically, getting the message.

     “Good,” Diane said with a toothy grin, tossing the used tissue in his direction as she stood up from the couch. “Now, clean yourself up while I get dinner started.”

     Diane started walking towards the kitchen, leaving Danny to wipe off his cum covered cock, and frantically pull up his pants.

     “And, Danny?” Diane called back, peeking her head around the corner of the kitchen as Dan looked up at her from the couch.

     “…don’t go shrinking TOO much while I’m gone,” she sadistically giggled before disappearing back into the kitchen once again.

     Danny slumped into the couch cushion, still in disbelief at what had transpired. He’d NEVER seen Diane act this way; of course, he’d never been in this particular situation before.

     One thing was true, he wasn’t sure HOW small he was going to get. What if he really DID shrink to the size of a bug? What if he NEVER grew back to normal? What would become of him?

     He suddenly pictured Diane’s bare foot stomping on the floor a few moments earlier, and pictured himself, a tiny bug, screaming and cowering in fear as we was squashed beneath it.

     Would she really do it? Dan thought nervously. Could Diane TRULY be so cruel?!

     Things between them had always been somewhat tense before, but Danny never thought she could ever be the type to actually hurt him. He suddenly feared for his own life, shuddering to think he might have to endure his cruel, domineering mother-in-law being a literal giant compared to him.

     He had to do something, but he stepped out of line, Diane would squash him for sure!

     At that point, Dan could only pray his shrinking didn’t get any worse. His life literally depended on it!