[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Clayton is someone who can shrink at will. He becomes not only indestructible, but his body takes on clay-like properties, making him flatten and mould to whatever squeezes him. He explores his giantess fetish with his shy, but supportive girlfriend Lucy, who even helps him get up to some shrunken adventures involving her girl friends. Throughout this, however, the couple makes sure to communicate, consent and respect each other's feelings. 


Characters:

  • Clayton - The main character, referred to as "you" in this story.
  • Lucy - Clayton's girlfriend
  • Chloe - Lucy's best friend
  • Elena - Lucy's friend who is insecure about her feet
  • Mia - Another of Lucy's friends

Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Object, Couples, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Clay Human
Chapters: 15 Completed: No
Word count: 59167 Read: 61161
Published: July 17 2022 Updated: July 17 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


This is an ongoing series on my DeviantArt, which I decided to bring over here.


I originally posted some of these as separate stories, but I moved them all here now for easy viewing. However, I can't delete the other stories because of an error.

1. 1. Unexpected Doormat by Lewdrakin [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1513 words)

This was the very first thing I wrote for this series and as such it is shorter and the characters are hardly established yet.

2. 2. Emergency Footpad by Lewdrakin [Reviews - 0] (1938 words)

Summary: Clayton's girlfriend, Lucy, wants to go out but her favourite pair of high heels is missing one of the footpads to secure her foot in place. The couple both have an idea of how to solve the problem involving Clayton's ability to shrink.

3. 3. Treadfull by Lewdrakin [Reviews - 0] (2447 words)

Summary: Clayton calls in the favour his girlfriend owes him and it involves her running shoes, as well as those of her best friend, Chloe.

Prior to writing this I had not given anyone in the story names, but I started doing that here. The MC is Clayton, his girlfriend is Lucy, and her three friends (in order of their appearance in the first chapter) are Mia, Chloe and Elena.

4. 3. Borrowed by Lewdrakin [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2973 words)

5. 3. Socks to be You by Lewdrakin [Reviews - 0] (3257 words)

6. 4. The Gym by Lewdrakin [Reviews - 0] (4720 words)

Lucy meets her girl friends at the gym to work out. Little do they know she brought her tiny boyfriend with her.

7. 4. Treadmill by Lewdrakin [Reviews - 0] (3918 words)

8. 5. A Day with Chloe by Lewdrakin [Reviews - 0] (3818 words)

After being pestered constantly about the amazing "insole" Lucy had lend to her best friend, she finally gives in and lends the "insole" to her best friend for a whole day.

9. 5. Crushing Realisation by Lewdrakin [Reviews - 0] (4223 words)

10. 5. The Kinky Truth by Lewdrakin [Reviews - 0] (5169 words)

11. 6. Bad Day by Lewdrakin [Reviews - 0] (5265 words)

Summary: Chloe had a bad day. Lucy and her boyfriend try to cheer her up, starting at their apartment, followed by a night out at the club, then some more late night mischief back at the apartment.

12. 6. Double Domination by Lewdrakin [Reviews - 0] (4206 words)

13. 6. Sticky Vibes by Lewdrakin [Reviews - 0] (4416 words)

14. 6. Hierarchy by Lewdrakin [Reviews - 0] (5033 words)

15. 7. Brave Soles by Lewdrakin [Reviews - 0] (6271 words)

Summary: Elena, one of Lucy's friends, is very insecure about her feet. Lucy is determined to build up her confidence and her boyfriend's foot fetish will help her do so.