- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey look I'm not dead. A week's absence means death online, right?

Slightly shorter chapter, didn't know what to do at legheight and I already postponed this Rachel chapter with some busty blonde weirdo. That's also why it took a while to write. 

Siblings, a bond like no other. Sometimes you fight, sometimes you don't. Sometimes you hate each other, sometimes you love each other more than anything.

Sometimes, you're reminded that even when you're 22 and 33 years old, there is a desire to go back to a time where you were 4 and 15.

"No way Rachel, that's just weird." Lio said, sitting on the couch while his sister stood in front of him. At this point, she could be considered a true giant to him. He stood a mere 90cm tall...  compared to Rachel's mighty 185cm frame. Essentially, he came up to her hips...

"There's a lot of weird things in life, people shrinking is one of them. I'm not forcing you, but all I'm saying is that this size difference hasn't happened since I was a teenager. And it's not gonna occur ever again... so I wanna cherish it." she said, already dressed in her pyjamas for the night. A simple light blue shirt and dark blue shorts, both loose enough to be comfy for sleep.

"Rachel, I'm not a child anymore. Sleeping in bed with my sister's just... weird after a certain age." Lio said, looking up at his sister. He very vaguely remembered this size difference, from around the time he gained proper awareness.

Rachel just sighed. It was a sigh of tiredness and annoyance, Lio was quite good at guessing his sister's moods. "Fine, I won't force you. I just thought it would be nice to do such a thing one last time. I also thought it wouldn't be a big deal, one tiny favour you could do...."

"Rachel..." Lio began, his sister's tone already making him feel guilty. But she cut him off, clearly intent of finishing her thoughts.

"Has it occurred to you that I've never asked you for favours? I let you be who you wanted to be, do what you wanted to do. Not once did I say no unless it was clearly a safety hazard. I never said anything about Ava visiting your room with the door closed. You may not realise it, but I didn't hold you too tight. I raised you, and not just after mom and dad died. We both know I had to babysit for years. Sure they left us in a great financial position, but that's about it. Mom vaguely raised me, but when you were born she essentially dumped you with me, a teenager. And even now, while most others would dump their shrinking family, I refuse to do so. You can forge your own path, but as long as you want, you can live here and I'll look after you. All you'll need to do are some new chores...." she was clearly upset, her eyes having gone watery. Rachel did not cry often at all....

So, Lio reached upwards and grabbed both as many of Rachel's fingers as he could in both his hands. She obviously liked it, as her thumbs wrapped around the tiny embrace. "Rachel, you're my big sis, and you always will be. I owe everything to you. You taught me everything I know with that clever brain of yours. I'm... sorry I altered your life-path, you deserve better.  You were my only real friend before I met Ava. You know how kids are to people who are known to have the shrinking variant. And whatever mischievous chores you got planned, I know you'll always look out for me."

With that, Lio stood up from the couch, noting how his sister's legs were as tall as he was. He imagined hugging them, and he was going go... if Rachel didn't break his cute fingergrip and literally lift him up like he was 4 again. He felt a huge, warm kiss on forehead before being able to look into his sister's amazing green eyes. He felt his stomach and belly pressing against her bosom... so glad he wasn't just a tad smaller. "And you'll always be my baby brother. Now, it's late, let's go to bed."

At this point there was no arguing with Rachel, and Lio didn't want to. He got into his pyjamas (newly bought) and went towards Rachel's room by himself. While walking there, he heard and even felt Rachel's familiar gait behind him. She had always outpaced him, but at this size he felt her gaining on him. He paused to look behind him, but instead looked up as a shadow fell over him. Rachel's long legs swung by, crashing down next to him. High above, he saw Rachel with a proud yet smug smile. "I would have stepped right over you but you're still too big for that. Now come on little brother, hurry to bed."

Once in bed, the expected happened. Lio felt awkward about his sister's huge yet gorgeous frame laying next to him. Meanwhile Rachel seemed deadset on cuddling,  wrapping her arms around her very little brother and bringing him close to her huge frame.

And yet, Lio fell asleep before Rachel, as nothing was more calming than his sisters embrace.