[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Ben Grant is a normal high school senior, excited to finally graduate and move out of the house.  That is, until, he catches a life-threatening disease, one that's fast acting and not-yet cured. There is a treatment available, which shrinks the patient until the disease is expelled, and is Ben's only chance.  After undergoing it, he is then forced to adapt to the growing world around him, as well as his overbearing mother.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Mature (40-49), Butt, Maternal, Odor, Slow Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 3030 Read: 8166
Published: August 09 2022 Updated: December 06 2023

1. The Ride Home by Krunk33 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1274 words)

2. Extended Stay by Krunk33 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1756 words)

Decided to come back to this cause why not? I incorporated some feedback from the last chapter, enjoy!