- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

FM/f, Hell's Jello, Stupid Fucking Irrelevant High School Drama Shit, Strip Tease Barbie

Double Negative

Natalie was fuming. 

Not just from the previously undiscovered levels of rage and indignation coursing through her veins, but also because the heat coming off of Brittany’s body made the interior of her pocket a good ninety degrees. The elastic faux denim pinned her whole body to the giant girl’s meaty upper thigh, keeping her completely stuck in the same position she’d been in since the pocket snapped shut, with her limbs bent at awkward angles and the side of her scowling face smooshed up against her leg, hurling up and down with every tremorous step, like the swinging pirate ship ride at the county fair that she and Trev had ridden over and over and over again when they were ten to wager who’d puke first—Trev. 

She could see through the thin fabric, but from her angle she didn’t see much besides the blur of lockers panning by and the side of Trev’s thigh coming in and out of view as they collected their backpacks and shit from their lockers and snuck out through the side door to the parking lot. 

They came to a sudden halt by a cherry red Kia Soul and there was a rattling overhead as Brittany pulled the keys from her purse and unlocked the car. Trev took the driver's seat, and Brittany the passenger, and as she sat down her jeggings constricted, somehow managing to force Natalie even tighter into her leg, the soft flesh molding up around her through the fabric, making it increasingly difficult to breath. She could see Trev’s lap in the distance as his hand lifted with the keys to jingle into the ignition. 

The car engine roared into life, sending angry vibrations into the flesh around her and she jiggled around like a fruit in a jello mold from hell.

High above, Brittany and Trev’s voices boomed over the blasting car engine, discussing what to do with her.

“We can keep her in my hamster cage,” Brittany suggested. “Like the little rodent she is.”

“Naw,” said Trev. “We’ll mess with her for a bit, then take her to the doctor.”

“Why does she even wanna go to a doctor? What does she think they’d do?”

“Stretch her in a taffy machine.”

“What? Why would they do that?”

“Worked for the Oompas.”

“Oh,” she said blankly, still missing the reference. “Whaddo you think’s wrong with her? You think she’s on something?”

From inside her pocket, Natalie afforded what little amount of breath she had to scoff at the implication. 

A moment went by before Trev answered. “Yeah, maybe she’s on something. Just the kinda shit those wacky kids get up to in the ghetto. Narcotics that alter the dimensions of, not just you, but the very clothes on your back.”

“Jeez, lighten up! An illness wouldn’t have shrunk her clothes, either!”

“I didn’t say it was an illness.”

“So why do you wanna take her to a doctor?”

“Because that’s where she wants to go. They can stretch her or dissect her or whatever, I don’t really give a shit what they do.”

God! Somebody’s grumpy, today!”

The two continued bickering, but their voices grew slow and wobbled, the heat and lack of oxygen making Natalie woozy. 

She’d been told once that she used to be friends with Brittany and her doucher brother when they were toddlers. She’d had a hard time believing, even then, that they’d ever been friends—as that would surely defy the laws of nature enough to tear a hole in the space-time continuum. Whether they’d ever actually gotten along or not, Natalie had spent time in her house before and knew of its general location—on the North side of town, where the trees ran along the side of the road in perfect symmetry, on the very street where her mom had suffered for eighteen years before she finally ran away, never to return. 

They pulled into the four-car garage and Brittany practically leapt from the moving vehicle with giddiness. Her leg propelled back and forth and up and down with dizzying speed, the interior of her towering house sweeping by in a blur, before a door slammed shut and plump fingers descended into the pocket to snatch her up. 

Natalie sped up into a massive princess suite of a bedroom, the cool air washing over her and she gasped, gulping down the fresh air. The fingers opened out from beneath her and she dropped face down to the surface of a plump, purple comforter, sinking into the lumpy blanket. She propped herself up on her forearms and glared up at the two moving skyscrapers above her. Trev pulled over the chair from the desk while Brittany plopped her gargantuan bottom right there on the canopied bed beside her, her immense weight pressing down on the mattress so that Natalie had to quickly take hold of the blanket to keep from tumbling down the slope into her leg. Brittany's freight train of a thigh rose up into the air and crossed over the other as her hand collided down into the comforter on Natalie’s other side. She leaned casually over top of her, smiling down at her from high above.

“Alright, little bitch,” she said, and Natalie bristled at the sound of her voice, still laying irritably on her stomach, refusing to look up at her. “Here’s how this is gonna go. We’re gonna spend the day together, the three of us. And if you’re very good and do everything we tell you to do, we’ll take you to a doctor or a scientist or wherever it is you wanna go, understand?”

“This is fucking insane,” Natalie grumbled, smacking her forehead into her arms.

“Ooh little bitch, you’re not off to a good start. I asked you a question.”

Natalie seethed and glared up at Trev, who was slouched in the desk chair before her, inspecting his nails as if rather bored. She yelled up at him, “Are you fucking kidding me with this nonsense!”

Brittany’s thumb and forefinger descended to pinched her head, lifting her to her knees and Natalie squealed and threw her hands up in a futile attempt to push them away. “Do not talk to him, you fucking skank.” With every syllable, Brittany rocked her head back and forth. “I want to make sure we are on the same page so I will ask you one more time, do-you-un-der-stand-me.”

“YES, yes I understand!” Natalie squealed. “Fuck!”

“That’s better,” said Brittany smugly and released her. She fell backwards onto her butt with an “Umph”, rubbing her temple. She glowered up at Trev, who was now picking indifferently at a speck of dust on his shirt.

“Now then,” said Brittany as if this were nothing more than a homecoming committee meeting. “I have a question I’ve been meaning to ask you. I hear that you’ve been spreading some nasty little rumors about me and I’d like to clear some things up.”

Natalie groaned, pinching her throbbing forehead.

“Do you know what I am referring to?” asked Brittany, sweetly.

She sighed. “Yes.”

Trev looked at Brittany. “What rumor?”

She ignored him, her attention on the tiny girl beside her. “So you admit to starting them?”

Natalie glared. “No.” 

“You little liar, I know you started them,” she snapped. But her voice turned sweet again when she said, “But I don’t care, really, there’s something else I wanted to ask you. What would you do if I were to tell you that the rumors were all true.”

Natalie scowled for a moment, then caught her drift. “Jesus fucking Christ!” she bellowed, taking Brittany aback. “Get over it, dumb shit, it was a fucking joke! I’m not gonna sit here and listen to this stupid fucking irrelevant highschool drama shit!”

“Oh no?” Brittany snapped back, anger rising in her voice. “I’d say you don’t got no choice in the matter, sweetie.”

Don’t got no—God you’re dumb. So I do have a choice?”

“What? No! You don’t got no choice, I said!”

“That’s a double negative, ya fuckin’ dipnode!”

“What was the rumor?” Trev asked, trying (and failing) to hide his obvious amusement by their exchange. 

Natalie huffed. “Someone may have gotten a bit drunk at a party the other night, and made a joke that Brittany… enjoys relations… with hamsters.”

“Oh shit,” Trev laughed. “That was you?” 

Brittany rounded on him, screeching, “It’s not FUNNY!” so loudly that Natalie covered her ears.

“This is so dumb,” she grumbled. “Look, I’m sorry. It was a really stupid joke. Of all the shit I said that night, it was a weird thing to start spreading around. But this is a serious situation and I don’t feel like y’all jokers are taking it very seriously! So can you please help me now and I’ll tell everyone I made it up! I’ll make posters that say ‘Brittany Murphy does not fornicate with small household mammals’, and hang them around the school.”

Trev pressed his knuckles over his mouth, brows raised, his eyes on Brittany as she turned a deep red, glaring down with such malice that Natalie turned away. 

Trev-or!” she wailed, throwing her hands up, and they exchanged a look they’d shared countless times over the years. 

Her eyes said, You’re not fucking funny. 

His said, Yeah I fucking am.

Brittany’s hand took her from the side, throwing her onto her back and knocking the wind out of her in an instant. Her massive palm pushed down on top of her, pressing her into the purple comforter. The pressure grew steadily stronger as Brittany applied more and more of her weight on top of her minuscule body, leaning over her, her blonde hair curtaining her hateful face, her blue eyes reduced to slits. Natalie couldn’t breathe, any second her ribs would snap. 

“Don’t hurt her,” said Trev—rather casually, given the circumstances. 

Brittany held her there without applying any more weight. She leaned down closer and closer until her billboard sized face was just inches above her struggling form. 

“I can feel your tiny, skinny little ribs getting ready to burst,” Brittany murmured. “I could kill you so easily right now, and I’m not even trying.”

Natalie tried to wriggle out but it was no use. Her mind was racing. She couldn’t breath, why didn’t they see that she couldn’t breath? Brittany watched her with sick pleasure. 

Trev’s hand descended from nowhere and wrapped around Brittany’s wrist. The pressure lifted from her chest and Natalie gasped, sucking in air. He held her arm tightly in the air between them while Brittany glared up at him with her teeth bared like a mad dog’s while he glared back with piercing intensity. Then he grabbed her by the back of the neck and yanked her into him, kissing her with savage ferocity. 

Brittany let out a gasp which quickly turned into a moan. She leaned back on the bed and Trev climbed on top of her. Natalie, shocked by this sudden display of affection, hurriedly pulled herself backwards to avoid being crushed by his descending knee. She rolled around and took off in the opposite direction, but didn’t make it half a foot before his palm smacked down in front of her and she collided into it. His fingers wrapped around her and pulled her back to sit beside them as the two giant bodies writhed together.

He kept his index finger pressed over her mouth while his thumb, which was about a head taller than her entire body, pressed firmly across her chest, feeling her tiny heartbeat flutter like a hummingbird, her tiny ribcage expand and contrast rapidly as she panted for breath between his fingers. A tremor ran through him, and, high above, where their mouths were still locked together, he groaned. His grip constricted around her, squeezing a bit tighter and she bit down on his finger as hard as she could. It was not enough to break the skin, but he jolted and loosened his grip.

“What?” Brittany moaned, kissing his neck.

“Nothing.” They continued on for a couple of seconds before he muttered, “Hey babe?”

“Yeah?”

 “You got coffee breath.”

What!” She covered her mouth, pushing him up. He climbed off to let her by, a motion which sent Natalie sinking back into the bedspread as his gigantic body arced over her to plop back down on her other side. “Be right back, just gonna freshen up.” She walked swiftly towards the door to the hallway.

As soon as the door shut behind her, Trev loosened his hold on Natalie and she screamed, “You FUCKER!” She kicked and punched herself free from his grasp, stomping across the plump bedspread away from his towering thigh. “You sick, psychotic asshole, what the fuck is the matter with you!”

Trev laughed, watching her sink knee-deep into the bedspread as she struggled to storm dramatically away. “Relax would you? When’d you get so uptight?”

“UP-TIGHT?” she screeched, whipping around and craning her neck to glower up at his grinning face. “That dumb fucking bitch could have killed me!”

“Please. Would I ever let anyone kill you, Natty?”

“DON’T call me Natty! Come on, Trevor, you made your twisted joke! Can we go now?”

“Don’t be a cock blocker, Natty. I’m tryna have a nice time with my girlfriend.”

Natalie seethed, her lips tightening. “Oh, right, don’t mind me. Please, carry on fucking Bleach-for-Brains.”

Trev smirked. “You’re cute when you're jealous. You're welcome to join.”

“Go fuck yourself.”

“Sure. Why don’t you take off your tiny little clothes there to get me going.”

“In your fucking dreams.”

“It’s nothing I haven’t seen a thousand times before. I can take them off for you if you're shy.”

“Are you fucking with me?”

“I dunno Nat, whaddo you think? What kind of sick, psychotic asshole do you think I am, that I might take advantage of your situation by forcing you to do something you didn’t wanna do.”

Natalie let out a cold laugh and Trev mimicked her cold laugh.

“I’m not playing this game with you, Trevor.”

“Sure you are. That’s what toys are for.”

“You are so fucking–”

“I’m what? Nat? What am I?” They glared at each other and then Trev huffed, shaking his head. “I’ll tell you what, we can leave right now if you apologize for all your unpleasant name calling.”

“Go. Fuck. Yourself. I’m not apologizing for shit!”

“Fine. Then take your clothes off.”

Make me, mother fuck–”

O-kay.” He snatched up both of her wrists between his thumb and forefinger. “You really never know when to shut up, do you?” 

“LET GO!”

Make me, mother fucker,” he said in a childish, mocking tone. His other hand pinched the back of her flannel shirt and he yanked it up over her head, bending her skinny arms at an odd angle. She let out a squeak and writhed in the direction he was pulling to slide her arms through the sleeves before he broke an arm. “Well that was easy.” He reached for her tee-shirt next. 

“Stop!” 

His gaze snapped to her face. “Why? You got something to say?”

Natalie scowled up at him, then yanked off her own tee-shirt. 

He laughed. “Awe, this is fun.” He pinched her bare waist. “Like a strip tease Barbie.”

“Fuck off,” she growled, jerking away from his fingers. She kicked off her sneakers, then pulled down her jeans and stomped out of them. She crossed her arms in just her bra and underwear, glowering as Trev stuck her tiny shoes and discarded clothes in his jeans pocket. He looked at her expectantly, then tsked and fumbled his huge fingers against her back, ripping through her bra. “Come on!” she yelled as he yanked its straps down her arms and tossed it aside.

“You were taking too long.” He did the same to her underwear before she could protest. 

“I really fucking hate you,” she spat, jerking away from him.

He yanked her back by the arm. “Right back fucking at you.” 

His brows furrowed as he looked over her naked body. He ran the tip of his thumb down her narrow, bony rib cage and she could feel every ridge of his fingerprint. “Damn, slim. Don’t you ever eat?”

She seethed, snarling up at him, just as the bedroom door banged open. Natalie recoiled at the look on Brittany's face, standing frozen in the doorway, watching as Trev fondled her naked body.

“Hey baby,” he said absently.

She stomped into the room. “What are you doing, Trevor?”

His gaze snapped up. “What’d you just call me?”

She stopped in her tracks, pouting. “You let her call you Trevor.”

“Mhm, she’s the only one I ever let call me that. How does that make you feel?”

“Like you like her better than you like me.”

“Sure I do, she’s a fun toy to play with. If you want me to like you more, be more fun.”

How?”

“Take your shirt off.”

She obediently pulled off her shirt and tossed it aside. Her large breasts bounced as she slipped out of her lacy push up bra.

Trev grinned. “Good girl. Isn’t it so fun when you do what I tell you to do?” He roughly released Natalie and she stumbled back a couple of steps, looking pleadingly up at him, but his gaze had shifted up to Brittany.

Fine, Trev,” she growled. “I’m sorry.”

“No you’re not,” he growled back. “Not yet, anyway.”

Brittany slowly approached the edge of the bed, then leaned down over Natalie until her massive breasts came to a jiggling halt, an inch above her head. She turned towards Trev and murmured, “Can I play?”

He grinned his crooked grin. Brittany’s manicured hand snatched up Natalie and lifted her carelessly to her plump, cherry lip gloss covered lips. She gaped in disbelief as the lips parted widely, giving her a quick glimpse of the wet cavern of her mouth—her shiny white teeth, her slick tongue, down to the bottomless gullet at the far back—before she was barreling inside, and all light disappeared from the world.

Chapter End Notes:

At least she brushed her teeth first (^^)

Tune in next week, to discover what sorts of relations Brittany Murphy does not not enjoy with small household mammals, in Chronic Crashing Crushing Current 


Keep the comments coming, I love them!