- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

F/f, Bitch, you know what 'bout to happen 💦🐹💀

(No hamsters were harmed in the writing of this episode)

Hamster Fucker

There was no time to even attempt to defend herself as the claw scooped her up and the end table shrank from view, back to the plump purple comforter.

The fingers dropped out from beneath her, a foot above the bed, which, to Natalie, felt like the drop from a second story window. She bounced once and then sank into the purple bedspread. Adrenaline coursed through her, giving her the energy to push herself to her feet. She turned to find herself face to face with Brittany’s jeggings standing beside the bed, so close that, even craning her neck, Natalie could see nothing but leg, leading up to her crotch, which had an unflattering bulge of a camel toe swelling through the jeggings.

“Do you like the view from down there?” Brittany's voice boomed from above, somewhere out of sight. She wiggled her mountainous hips from side to side. Natalie backed away, stumbling in the plump bedspread.

The thick thighs rotated slowly, giving Natalie a view of her gargantuan ass. 

“Or how about now?” Her hands clasped a cheek in each hand, digging her long fingernails into the soft flesh, lifting the titanic orbs up and down, sending ripples that jiggled her meaty thighs. High above, Natalie could just make out the top of Brittany’s head over the bulge of her ass as she turned to peer down at her. “You skinny little bitches think you’re such hot shit. But the truth is, every guy prefers some curves. My boyfriend tells me so all the time. You think your bony little ass is hotter than mine? Here, take a closer look.”

Brittany’s face disappeared from view and her ass floated overhead like an invading space craft, casting her beneath its cosmic shadow. It hovered there for a second, then slowly began to lower. Natalie jolted out of her stupor and sprinted forward, making it into the gap between Brittany’s legs, just as she plopped her butt down. 

The resulting tremor in the bed hurled her up like a trampoline. She landed at an awkward angle and toppled over against one of Brittany’s thighs that rose up on either side of her. Her giant form pressed into the mattress, creating a steep slope towards her groin that rolled Natalie down, smacking into her bulging crotch. 

Brittany let out a little “Oh!” in mock surprise, wiggling her hips. 

Natalie could feel the warmth radiating from within the confines of the jeggings, and she was affronted by a nauseatingly pungent smell. Above her was nothing but belly, protruding in rolls over the waistband of her jeggings, jiggling as Brittany let out a girlish giggle. 

The bulge arched against her as Brittany leaned forward. Her bare breasts came into view past her belly, and then her face, smiling down from a high above. Natalie struggled to free herself from her twat, but she was stuck in its gravitational pull. She pushed away from it and Brittany giggled, again, cooing, “Awe, look at you down there. Snuggling up against my cooch.”

A hand lowered into the trench between the towering thighs and collided into her, patting her a couple of times against the bulge. 

“Oooh, you like that, don’t you?”

Brittany’s face, then her breasts, and finally her belly disappeared from view as she leaned backwards. She arched her back and her groin rose up. She placed her hands on the elastic waist of her jeggings and began wiggling her hips back and forth to pull them down, exposing the jiggling, white flesh, little by little. When she got them down to her mid thighs, she slowly lowered her massive ass back to the bed. 

Natalie hurled herself out from beneath her bare bottom, back between her legs. Brittany leaned forward, casting Natalie into darkness as her belly loomed over her thighs to pull the leggings the rest of the way down. When she had them off, she sat back up and Natalie could again make out the shadow of her grinning face.

“There,” she purred. “That’s better, isn't it?”

Now freed from the confines of the jeggings, Natalie stood face to face with Brittany's throbbing pussy, rising up to twice her height. Heat blast from it like a radiator, with the overpowering aroma of a seafood market on a scorching afternoon.

“Say… Remember that rumor we were discussing earlier? You know? About my fixation with tiny... helpless… household mammals?”

“Please don’t do this,” Natalie begged, on the verge of tears.

“What’s that?” Brittany asked, tilting her head and cupping a hand around her ear. “I can’t hear you all the way down there, you’ll have to speak up!”

PLEASE, BRITTANY, I-”

“Okay, since you asked so nicely!”

Her hand collided into Natalie, propelling her towards the monstrous cavity until she was smushed into the warm, squishy flesh of her labia. The outer lips closed in around her and Natalie squirmed and clawed against the enveloping dark pink flesh. High above, Brittany let out a loud moan, and Natalie could feel the vibrations of her voice rumbling all around her. The flesh surrounding her constricted as Brittany clenched her legs. 

Brittany had never experienced such pleasure. She could feel the squirming, the clawing of tiny hands against her inner lips and instantly began to gush.

Natalie felt the juices cascading down from all around her. It oozed over her arms, into her hair and down her back. She quickly squeezed her mouth and eyes shut and pushed as hard as she could against the slimy flesh. 

Brittany felt the increased squirming and experienced another surge of delight at the thought of the little bitch being showered by her juices, soaked head to toe. Almost unconsciously, she leaned forwards.

The walls surrounding Natalie tilted so that she lay with Brittany’s titanic body directly on top of her, feeling the plump purple comforter beneath her.

Brittany lowered herself down, little by little. The outer lips smushed down around Natalie, and she was pushed down into the bedspread as Brittany sat on top of her. The pressure squeezed her firmly into her flesh and Natalie squirmed and wiggled with all of her strength.

Brittany sat there for a second, enjoying the tiny wriggling. She marveled at how weak they were. The little bitch must be fighting with everything she had, yet she could barely even feel it. Had she been wearing pants, she might not have noticed it at all. She lifted up slightly, and Natalie saw a glimpse of light and had just enough time to take a deep breath before she lowered down again. 

Brittany squeezed her eyes shut and moaned, bucking her hips, grinding the tiny, insignificant little body down against the bed.

Natalie also squeezed her eyes shut as the ungodly weight ground her back and forth. Brittany let out a series of moans, becoming higher and higher pitched. Then, suddenly, the walls squeezed around her again, as Brittany clenched her thighs together, and everything tilted backwards. Natalie felt her body leave the bed, crammed between her vagina walls. Brittany lay on her back, propped up on her elbows, her head tilted backwards in euphoric pleasure.

Through the gap in the outer lips, Natalie could see out into the bedroom. Brittany’s thighs were spread, her knees disappearing from view into the sky, her feet digging into the purple bedspread in the distance. 

Natalie dragged herself towards the light. She managed to get a grip on the outer lip, but just as she began to pull herself out, Brittany’s hand descended from atop her knee and barrelled into her, forcing her back in, even further. She was flipped around and felt the squishy indent of her vagina. Brittany’s monstrous digits pressed against her back and slid her up and down against her labia. 

Brittany's moans turned to squeals. She applied even more pressure onto the tiny girl inside of her, burying Natalie’s face into the squishy meat. Natalie squirmed and kicked and punched in a desperate attempt to fight off the hand. She unknowingly rubbed her arm against Brittany’s clitoras, and she instantly orgasmed.

She let out a squeal and even more liquid came gushing out in a waterfall around Natalie. The hips continued bucking for a couple of seconds, the hand rubbing against her, then relaxed, collapsing back on the bed. The hand holding her lifted away and she slid down her slippery vulva and into her buttcrack, to lay in a soaking heap on the bed. Brittany’s ass cheeks curved out on either side of her, pinning her in place. The two girls lay motionless for a minute, each gasping for breath.

Both jolted at the sound of the door opening. Quick as lightning, a hand came down and scooped Natalie out from her buttcrack, but too late to hide where she’d been.

“Oh good, Trevy, you’re back!’ Brittany called in a sugary voice.

Trev stood in the doorway for a moment before dropping the Walgreens bag to the floor and stalking towards the bed. He grabbed Brittany around her wrist, yanking it up between them. She released her grip at once and Natalie tumbled out to lay in the palm of his hand, slick from Brittany’s vaginal fluids. 

Trev raised her up to inspect her. She stared groggily into one of his huge eyes. In her dazed state, she found herself mesmerized. The outer rim of his iris was a dark green, lightening inwards towards his pupil, circled with tiny mountain ranges of jade and amber. The endless black pool of his pupil constricted as it focused on her. His long lashes fluttered as he blinked. 

“She’s fine,” Brittany whined. “God.”

The eye snapped up to focus on Brittany. His fingers wrapped around Natalie and lowered her down, level with his waist. He towered over Brittany where she sat on the edge of the bed and said in a cold, distant voice, very unlike his own, “I thought I told you to leave her alone.” 

Natalie knew that tone and, even barely conscious, shifted anxiously.

“Lighten up, Trevy, we were just having a little fun,” said Brittany in her best pouty voice.

Trev’s grip around Natalie constricted tighter. She craned her neck, trying to see his expression, but his attention was solely on Brittany and she could see nothing but the underside of his rigid jaw above the mountainous stretch of his torso. 

His other hand whipped through the air and struck Brittany across the face with a thunderous CRACK! 

Her head jutted sideways. She sat motionless, her eyes bulging, the irises shifting back and forth in the direction of the floor. She raised a hand to her already reddening cheek, then brought it forward to examine it, as if checking for blood. She burst into sobbing tears and Trev rolled his eyes and slapped her again.

She let out a little whimper. He wrapped his hand into her hair and yanked it back, forcing her to look up into his face. “You’re lucky I don’t put you in the hospital, you stupid fucking cunt.”

“I’m s-sorry, baby,” Brittany sniffed. “Please don’t be mad.”

“Where are your keys?” 

“Wh-what?”

Trev gave his fistfull of hair a violent shake. “Your keys. You know, the jingly little things that make your car work?”

Brittany’s watery eyes peered around the room. “My purse, I think…”

Trev released his hold on her, pushing her head to the side. “Get them.”

Brittany sat there for a moment before slinking across the room to retrieve her purse. She squatted, naked on the floor to dig through it, quivering with loud sniffles. She brought them back over to him, holding them out, fluttering her lashes. He snatched them from her and stormed out the door without another word.

Chapter End Notes:

WHEW, okay, who needs therapy?🙋🏼💁🏻🐹


Y’all. I got a lot to say about this chapter. For anyone who has come to recognize this story from a few years ago, I originally posted it under the title ‘Botched Wishes’ (and, before that, like, way too many years ago when I was way too young to be writing this shit under I-don’t-even-remember-the-OG-title), but this is the point where it came to an end. The story and characters have changed drastically since those first drafts, and I am super excited to finally post the next chapter.


But for all my smoll bois out there, wondering when Brittany’s coming back… I don’t want to give away any spoilers, but I also don’t want to string you along, my dudes, so I’ll be frank; after everything that just, um, went down, Trev has absolutely no intention of allowing Brittany to lay eyes on Natalie, ever again. If (and I mean IF) Brittany ever does somehow manage to get another go with her, it will not be for a long, long time. 


Speaking of Trev, how do you suppose he’s going to react to all this? Where’s he taking her? What’s he going to do now that it’s just the two of them? 


And find out next week, in Sardonic Retribution.