- Text Size +

"You sure about this?" Ashley asked with a smirk. "Like, I can make you really tiny."


"I've thought about this for a while," replied Scott.


He was in his usual spot kneeling at the foot of Ashley's dorm room bed preparing to worship her feet.


The two had been "friends" for a while. Friends in the sense that Scott tutored Ashley, and in return she indulged his foot fantasies.


Usually Scott engaged in typical foot worship, but occasionally Ashley would shrink him down to the size of her foot. 


Today though, Scott wanted to go smaller.


"I want to be a bug at your feet."


Ashley smiled again and wiggled her feet. She was dressed in her normal worship attire, which seemed design to taunt Scott. Her flowing brunette hair fell around the hood of her baggy sweatshirt. She had black leggings on, with the hem pulled around her heels and halfway covering her foot. And she had a pair of thick wool socks. 


A favorite way to tease Scott was to have him worship her socked feet for hours while she played on her phone or watched TV. At the end she'd make Scott beg to see her bare feet. She'd ponder it for a moment before playfully yelling, "Denied!" and using her socked foot to push him away. These denials usually ended up on TikTok soundtracked by Ashley's haughty laughter. 


Scott put up with it though. It was as close as he could get to living out his fantasies. He viewed Ashley as his goddess and now he wanted to make that literal. His head swirled with the thought of Ashley removing her socks so a micro Scott could use her toes as a playground. 


Ashley wasn't particularly invested in Scott's fantasy, but she couldn't pass up a new way to humiliate him. She couldn't deny that she got off on her domination of Scott. Just her socked feet could bring him to his knees. 


"Climb on the bed and let's start," Ashley commanded. She leaned forward with a smile. "Don't even think of begging for mercy."


As soon as Scott climbed on the bed, Ashley snapped her fingers, reducing Scott to the size of her feet. He was immediately assaulted by the odor of her feet: a slight funk of sweat mixed with the sweet smell of her lotion. 


Ashley swung her feet apart revealing Scott.


"Peekaboo!"


"Any chance we can get these socks off," Scott said. He began reaching to pull back the hem of her legging on her right foot, but Ashley quickly jerked it back. 


"Not so fast foot freak! You need to earn these feet. Plus, didn't you want to be really small?"


"Well, yeah..."


"I'm in control here. I'm indulging your fantasy. You're in no position to make demands, so don't touch my leggings."


Ashley then pulled back her left leg and sat cross legged.


"No feet for little perverts who get too pushy. I think you need a reminder of my power."


Scott heard another snap and all of a sudden he was an inch tall. Ashley's bed was now a vast field and the goddess loomed in the distance.


She leaned forward, her hair falling around her face.


"Hmm. Small. But not good enough."


"Wait -- "


"What did I say about demands," Ashley scolded. "If I want you smaller, you get smaller!"


*Snap*


Scott was now a half inch tall.


"Okay, Ashley, I think this is good," he stammered.


Without saying a word, Ashley reached forward and grabbed Scott.


"You know, I'm getting tired and think I'll get to bed early tonight."


Scott was puzzled as he squirmed in Ashley's hand.


"You can stay the night though!"


Ashley moved Scott down to her right foot and pulled down the hem of her legging as Scott had done earlier. Then she dropped him in so he was between the legging and bottom of Ashley's sock.


"Night night, foot bug! Hope you'll be cozy in there. I know I'll be nice and cozy!"


With that, Ashley released the hem, trapping Scott. She giggled at his little outline visible through her leggings.


Ashley sighed contentedly as she slipped under the covers, switched off the lights and dozed off to sleep. 


Eight hours later the sun began peeking through Ashley's blinds. She yawned and stretched, then tossed aside her blankets with a flourish.


"Let's check on bug boy," she giggled.


Ashley peeled back her legging hem to reveal a sweat soaked Scott matted against her sock. 


"What the hell!" he yelled.


Ashley just laughed and snapped a photo.


"Hey, I was super comfy all night and that's what matters. Aren't I your goddess after all?


Scott tried to pull himself off Ashley's sock to no avail as she laughed.


"Truly pathetic. This is where you belong after all. Just a piece of sock lint that I'll eventually forget about once I graduate."


Ashley reached down and pulled Scott off her sock. She then stretched out her legs in front of her and placed Scott on her big toe.


*Snap*


"Foot bug becomes foot flea!"


Scott was now truly miniscule. The gray of Ashley's sock spread out before him and he had to strain to see her adorable face.


"This is too small!" Scott yelled. Ashley could thankfully still hear him.


"Aww, really?" Ashley said with a pout. "You're so close to getting bare feet."


Scott brightened up. He got to his knees and began worshipping.


"That's it now beg me to make you smaller."


Scott was blinded by his lust and hope for a sliver of skin.


"Please goddess, smaller!"


*Snap*


Ashley now had to strain to see Scott who was just a speck on her toe.


"Okay, flea, beg me for bare feet."


Ashley pulled out her phone and began recording. 


"Please goddess, let me worship you!


"Hmmm," Ashley pondered. "DENIED!"


All Scott heard was laughter and then rapid fire snapping as his world exploded. 


"And that's how you get rid of a foot flea," Ashley laughed into her phone.


Scott could no longer make sense of his surroundings. He suddenly felt a force coming from below and he was flung skyward.


Ashley kicked her feet in the air, giggling as she imagined Scott flying somewhere in her room. She had shrunk him so small that she'd never find him and she didn't care.


"Thanks for the fun foot flea!"


Ashley slipped off her socks and leggings and made her way to the shower.