- Text Size +

He trudged to his next destination, wondering why she wanted him to stop there.. he wasn't left wondering for long, as he was suddenly douaed in a warm viscous liquid.. she wanted more erotic massage oil.


As he neared his final stop, the massive body underneath him started quivering and bucking more violently, and that coupled with the slick oil covering his body and his giant lover/goddess made him slip and fall, and then tumble until he was stopped by the cleft of her butt. The giant woman felt too, and he could hear her laughing despite her excitement.


Mike was now faced with his next challenge, he had to climb up onto her butt cheeks, and not only was it extremely difficult given the (literally) slippery situation, and the constant movement, but the woman also had a pretty sizeable behind. Luckily she knew why he hesitated, and he yelped in surprise as he felt her other hand gently push him up there. Immediately, he thanked her and apologized for taking too long.


"Don't worry honey, goddess will always help here little darling" She said im a deep passionate voice.


Mike shuddered, he knew a while back that it was very likely she might have him pleasure her at some point.. was it time now? He couldn't deny that there was something almost magically alluring about practically having sex with such a beautiful and mature woman, the problem however was that given her enormous size it was also very dangerous.. it was a 50/50 mix between having sex and being used as a sex toy himself.


Which brought him to his second problem.. how the hell was he supposed to rub her booty when she was shaking so violently he might as well have been trying to maintain his balance in the middle of an earthquake?? Immediately, he fell to his knees and started making out with her ass cheek, knowing he was too small for her to feel much if he limited himself to a gentle approach, and starting to get very horny himself, he basically threw himself hard into it, even biting at the fragrant and soft skin, she apparently felt that, because she squealed and then laughed as she playfully reprimanded him "You're a naughty little puppy aren't you?" He responded by biting her again, harder this time, to which she moaned loudly as she pleasured herself "Don't worry sweetie, mommy loves her little cute puppy". Mike couldn't contain himself now, her warmth, the smell of her juices, and now her playful yet condescending compliments were too much, amd he basically started humping her butt cheek.


This might have been a mistake tho, she was still moving and her skin was too smooth and slick with oil, which made staying in his spot hard, and not long after he started humping her he slipped and fell right in between her ass cheeks. He looked underneath himself as he was falling and he was her fingers sliding in and out of her wet cave, and horny as he was her still didn't want to end up getting in their way. He flailed and desperately felt around for something to stop himself, and just before he slid onto her fingers he managed to catch a tiny patch of her right above her asshole, it was barely visible for a normal person but just enough for his tiny hands to grasp.


The titanic woman's response was immediate, and she screamed as she felt it and then felt his body settle against her sensitive bumhole. Luckily for him, the Japanese giantess took great care of herself, and while he could certainly detect her odor, the place was very clean. More importantly, he was an ass man, and he was literally hard as a rock by now, but he didn't want to risk agitating her by trying to thrust into her without her permission, so he decided to stick to what he was doing despite his painful erection. He kissed and bit around her sensitive backdoor, and scratched her skin with his tiny fingers. He shoved his fist into the brown eye before pulling it out quickly to avoid it getting stuck. He also needed to hold on with both hands now, as the woman was bucking like a bronco and literally screaming into her pillow. Her juices splashed against him and as he licked her he got a taste of her juices combined with the oil, and her pheromones filled his nose nearly leaving him lightheaded from excitement, and he finally came from the mere friction with her skin.


She climaxed soon after, and her orgasm was so strong that she launched the man a few feet (from his perspective) into the air, and he screamed as he fell on her ass and then slid down to the puddle of juices and sweat that accumulated between her thighs. He was covered head to toe with her secretions but he didn't care, instead he got up and walked on wobbly legs, slipping and falling several times in the process, and as the giantess laid there, panting and regaining her composure, he leaned against her inner thigh, and started lapping up the juices still seeping out of her pussy.


Harumi laughed softly and then cooed as she felt her tiny admirer trying to lick her clean of what was essentially gallons of love juices to him. She amused herself by tapping his back with her index finger and laughed again as he slammed into her lips and fell on his back in her juices. She told him to stay in his place, and got up to take a look the tiny man who helped pleasure her. She burst into booming laughter at the sight of the naked little man, covered head to toe in her essence, with his hair partly falling on his forehead and eyes, almost swimming in a pool of her juices.. his chest rising and falling quickly as though his heart was about to explode out of it. He wiped his face best as he could as he tried to look at her, and smiling warmly, she dipped her index finger into her pussy, and smeared his cheeks again before presenting it to him. Without a moment of hesitation, he licked her finger clean and then said "Thank you goddess, thank you so much"


She chuckled lightly "Don't thank me yet sweetie, you still have my legs and feet to cover. Take a moment to rest and dry yourself up in my towel then get back to work. I'll wash you up later"


...