- Text Size +

Chapter 14

The only thing Kyle could hear was Martha’s heartbeat thundering in his ears, which were both covered up by her enormous breasts smushed onto both sides of his head. He was sitting in her lap, straddling her huge, meaty thighs that had started gently flexing underneath him, bouncing his body slowly up and down in between her tits. Martha’s massive, black-clawed hand was still directly on his chest, nearly covering it completely, as she held him closely to her mighty body in a protective, possessing gesture of control and domination. A muffled jingle of silver bracelets sounded out in Kyle’s blocked ears, and he saw Martha’s huge left arm extend past him, gathering a colossal ladle of stroganoff from her two-gallon bowl and spooning it up to her mouth. Kyle heard the deep gurgle of the food as Martha wolfed it down, and felt the rushing, vibrating force of her throat above his head as she swallowed it down. Despite the insane, ridiculous scene, and despite the fact that he was directly facing his horrified parents across the table, he was rock hard…possibly harder than he had ever been in his entire life. Martha had just openly claimed him as her own…as her…her…son. And, right in character for her, she had cheerfully gone right back to eating.

Kyle’s parents, though, were obviously not going to go down without a fight. After several long seconds of shocked silence, during which they both stared open-mouthed across the table, Kyle’s father spoke first.

“Now…just a minute…!” he exclaimed, raising his voice, though not quite shouting. “What are you…wh–”

But Kyle’s mother cut him off. She was shouting.

“You are…you are a CRAZY person, talking like that!” she yelled, pointing at Martha across the table. Kyle had never seen her like this before – her eyes were wide and aggressive, wild, almost. Something instinctual had kicked in. Kyle couldn’t see Martha’s expression; all he could see was that she was helping herself to another giant ladle-full of stroganoff. As expected, she didn’t appear the least bit bothered by this reaction…she had likely anticipated it, and even egged it on. Kyle caught himself staring at the jingling silver bracelets around Martha’s wrist, which could barely go down her arm at all…the same bracelets that she had slipped, with plenty of room to spare, all the way up his little thigh. His cock throbbed. He knew that if Martha were to touch him down there, he would have been utterly helpless – he would instantly explode into his diaper that was velcroed around his waist.

“Things have been WAY off ever since we got here,” continued Melody, her face reddening with anger, “And NOW that you…it all makes sense now. You’ve tricked our son into some weird, perverted little game that you’re playing, and…and…”

“We’re not going to stand for it!” Jim finished, trying his best to convey a hard, masculine aura as he slammed his fists into the table and stood up abruptly out of his chair. At 5’5, though, Jim could only look so imposing. Kyle felt the immense flesh behind him start to shake and jiggle, and despite his hopeless, erotic despair in the situation, he had been expecting that – Martha could only hold her laughter in for so long. The next thing he knew, Martha had used her free hand to edge him forward on her lap, so that his head came out from between her gargantuan tits, still guarding both sides of him, immense, fleshy centurions. Kyle could hear normally now, which is why Martha had adjusted him.

“Do you hear that, Kyla?” she intoned amusedly, a deep current of laughter beginning to build up in her gigantic diaphragm. She was openly using her pet name for him now. “Your parents are “not going to stand” for you being involved in my “perverted little games.” Mmmm, that has a nice little ring to it! Perverted little games…”

“That’s what they are!” shouted Melody, still sitting down in her chair, but with her fists balled up in front of her. “Perverted, disgusting…uhhhh…uh roleplaying bullcrap or whatever it is you call it!”

“Bullcrap” was about the worst language Kyle had ever heard his mother use. He wasn’t focused on that, though, because Martha had slowly started to draw little circles around his nipples through his shirt with her long, sharp black fingernails. He couldn’t help it; he closed his eyes, sucking in a deep breath, trying his hardest not to blow his load right then and there. The mere purposeful touch of those nails on his nipples was nearly enough to send him over the edge completely.

“Mmmm yes, perverted…disgusting,” cooed Martha as she teased Kyle with her nails, “Those are just words people use when they can’t share in the pleasure. You see, Melody” – and here Martha pinched Kyle’s nipple in between her nails and twisted it slightly, causing him to wince and shut his eyes even tighter – “It takes two to tango, as they say, and your little son here…mmmm, he’s so submissive, so hopelessly perverted, as you like to say, that I’ve been able to turn him into my little daughter!”

“What kind of sick shit is this!?” Jim demanded, taking an aggressive step towards Martha. Clearly he had been trying to up the ante by using an actual curse word, but as soon as he stepped towards Martha, she turned and fixed him with such a menacing smile that he had stopped dead in his tracks, unable to will himself any closer to her.

“Good choice, Mr. Trinter,” Martha hummed, nodding her head slowly up and down at him as she continued teasing and tormenting Kyle’s nipples through his shirt. “I’m a head taller than you sitting down…and from the looks of it I outweigh you by a good 200 pounds. Probably not the best move to try and intimidate me.” Her eyes became dark and a terrifying energy seemed to harden around her. “Because if you tried to take Kyla away from me, I’d crush you.”

“Dad! M-Mom! Don’t!” Kyle stammered, his eyes shooting open. He knew that tone from Martha; he knew she meant it literally. “Don’t try and do anything!”

“You see?” Martha continued, her voice switching back with frightening rapidly to the deep, calm, syrupy sweetness from before. “Kyla knows the rules in this house. Ooooo, I’ve had to discipline her a few times…more than a few times, that’s for sure! But she’s turned out to be a very good learner. Haven’t you, dear?”

As she spoke to Kyle, still teasing his nipples, she used her other hand to spoon one last ladle of stroganoff into her mouth, swallowing it down loudly. And then, using the same free hand, she cupped her left breast next to Kyle’s head, shaking and jiggling it against the side of his face, against his body, as she rubbed her own nipple. Within seconds, a large protrusion…one of her enormous nipples…was beginning to stick out beneath the black sparkles of her tight dress, already a full inch long, and growing and thickening with each passing moment.

“How rude of all of the grownups to be bickering here when this little girl hasn’t even had anything to eat yet!” Martha observed. She stopped teasing Kyle’s nipples, and instead slid the long, sharp black nail of her forefinger up Kyle’s neck to his mouth. She slipped her finger inside, prodding around the interior of his cheek; Kyle instinctively began sucking on her finger, but then stopped after a couple seconds, trying to use all his willpower to keep himself from totally reverting to his submissive, broken baby self.

“Oooo YES, you see that?!” Martha laughed, slipping her finger out of his mouth and holding her huge hand open next to his face, dwarfing it completely. “You see how hungry he is?”

Jim remained standing, although at Martha’s words he began backing up towards his wife, who was still sitting across the table. He retreated behind her chair, randomly grasping at the chair’s posts as he stared at Martha and Kyle with growing alarm. Melody’s eyes had widened further still, and when she spoke, her voice trembled with foreboding:

“K-Kyle…Kyle what…what is she talking about?”

Responding to the teasing touch of her sharp nail, Martha’s growing nipple was now pressing into her dress so hard that an audible stretching sounded out into the air. It was unbelievable – Kyle had never seen her nipple so big, so engorged, so…ready for him. The aberration of this scene taking place in front of his actual parents was probably making her even more aroused, and this suspicion was confirmed when Kyle glanced helplessly up at her, more in a kind of desperate, hopeless plea than anything else – a plea for her to stop? A plea for her to let him suck on that gigantic nipple? Kyle really had no idea anymore…all that he knew was that he had no power in this situation, and that he looked to her for everything. Staring up into her face, Kyle’s heart flamed up; true to his suspicions, she looked more aroused, more fearsomely alive than he had ever seen her before. Her cheeks were flushed a vibrant crimson; her black eyes were wide and excited, sparkling with the dark energy of the situation; her nose was flared, her nostrils dilating with the fever pitch of excitement. He could feel her mighty heart beating quickly through her body all around him, in her chest behind him, in her gargantuan thighs beneath him, and in those colossal breasts on either side of him. But most of all, that slow, steady smile of hers, the merest hint of a smirk, remained…the scariest, most devastatingly sexy and powerful aspect of her: the control she had over him, over his parents, over the entire situation, over herself. Everything that happened was because SHE said it would happen, and she would not allow anything to deviate from her will. Kyle whimpered pitifully up at her, leaning into her left breast, his eyes lowering back down to that ridiculous nipple, which by now was protruding, fat and expanding, two full inches out from her breast.

“Aren’t you going to answer her, sweetie?” Martha murmured, the velvety depth of her voice infusing the air around him, drawing him in closer to her. “She seems very confused.”

Across the table, his parents were silent, not even able to respond to Martha’s tone. It suddenly hit him like an icy splash of water in the face: they WERE actually waiting for him to explain. They were afraid of Martha, and unable to challenge her, but more than anything, they were looking to him to tell them what on earth was going on. What would he say!? How could he possibly even begin to explain?

“You’ll have to excuse her,” Martha chuckled, shaking her head as she laced her enormous right hand through Kyle’s hair, petting him like a little animal. “When she gets this hungry, everything else kind of…how should I say it…goes out the window. She gets tunnel vision. You see?”

As she spoke, Martha gently squeezed her left breast with her other hand, and instantly, Kyle’s lips parted, trembling with thirst – a thick white burble of milk had suddenly emerged from beneath Martha’s dress, right at the tip of her long, fat nipple. Martha squeezed again, grinning down at Kyle’s reaction, and a couple rich, creamy white drops descended down, dripping onto Kyle’s left thigh. Two drops were all that was needed to soak the full thigh of his khakis all the way through. Kyle shuddered as he felt the warm milk sink through, touching his skin. He wanted to drink…he wanted to drink her milk so, so badly. It didn’t matter that his parents were there. He was hardly thinking of them anymore.

“Kyle!?!”

Melody’s strained, panicked voice rose up over the din in his brain, and he briefly managed to wrench his eyes away from Martha’s drooling nipple to look across the table at his parents. He could barely even make out their shapes anymore, let alone their faces. Martha was right; he DID have tunnel vision now. He saw only what he wanted. But he had to respond to her, to his own mother, surely…he HAD to…

“He can’t hear you,” Martha sang out softly, “Or if he CAN hear you, he doesn’t care anymore.”

The sound of a loud, meaty smack filled the air, and Kyle smelled the hot flesh, the brief vapor of sweat, the irresistible musk he had grown to revere – Martha had flopped her gigantic breast straight out of her dress, and it was sitting there right now, right in front of him, steaming in the low light of the dining room in all its naked glory. Her two-inch nipple now stretched completely free, growing another quarter inch into the air, and thickening even more around the base. Kyle’s eyes drifted over the dark, dotted areola, honing straight onto the fat mountain of her monstrous tit. He glanced up slightly, but not as far as Martha’s dark eyes – he was too paralyzed by arousal to meet her stare. But he looked as far up as her mouth, and saw her lips parted in a grin, her white teeth gleaming in the dining room light. Martha was still grinning down at him, watching him closely as his eyes descended helplessly back down to her tit, almost crossing themselves in focus as another thick white drop of her creamy milk dripped down onto his thigh, soaking completely through the crotch of his pants. A little whimper escaped his lips, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear: the pitiful sound of total desperation, total defeat. He could feel himself trembling, as his lips parted on their own accord. He was hopeless; there was nothing he could do to stem the tide of his desire, his lust for her milk. His cock was painfully erect in his diaper, so much so that he hardly even noticed himself losing control and wetting himself. He knew that she was waiting for him to beg, and he couldn’t hold back any longer. Surrendering everything, he tore his eyes away from her giant burbling nipple and willed them up to Martha’s face, finally making eye contact with her. Those huge, dark eyes penetrated his, holding them captive; she raised her eyebrows expectantly.

“P-Please…” Kyle whispered, his mouth parched dry from being open for so long.

“Sorry?” replied Martha loudly, her face brightening pleasantly as she blinked rapidly a few times, inclining her head down. “I didn’t quite catch that, sweetie. You need to learn to speak up when you want something. Mommy can’t read your mind.”

Both Jim and Melody were like statues across the table, too stunned to speak or even move. But Kyle wasn’t thinking about them anymore. He had milk on the brain.

“Please!” he exclaimed, much louder this time, so that there could be no doubt, “Please…l-let me…let me…”

Martha’s smirk widened as she looked away from Kyle over to his parents. She shrugged at them, shaking her head lightly as she affected a puzzled look, as if to say, ‘What on earth is he talking about!? Kids these days!’

“Let you WHAT, dear?” she bore in, turning abruptly back to him and locking her eyes onto his. “Come on honey, you need to give me something I can work with here.”

“Let me DRINK!” Kyle cried out, his voice cracking with the force of his words. “Pleeeease, let me drink your milk!! Pleeeeeasssse!” His emotions were a wreck, and he started crying from the intensity of his desire.

But Martha still didn’t give him what he wanted. She inclined her head down at him, maintaining her dominating eye contact. Even through the misty-eyed whimpering of his desperation, Kyle understood in a flash the coup de grace that she wanted. He gathered himself together, took a deep breath, and spoke the final words in a clear, measured tone, surprising even himself with the dead-set evenness of his tone:

“Please let me drink your milk….mommy.”

Martha’s eyes flashed triumphantly, and she immediately reached behind his head, cupping it in the clawed mitt of her giant hand, guiding his lips toward their prize.

“That’s it, baby,” she purred down at him. “That’s all you had to say. Drink up, little one. Drink up to be bigggg and strong for mommy.”

Kyle’s lips latched around her long, fat nipple, and the next moment he was in heaven, his eyes shut tightly as he sucked and sucked away. A thick stream of her milk began flowing directly into his mouth, and he swallowed it eagerly down into his tummy. Martha gently pet the back of his head, lovingly scratching his scalp and neck with her nails, as she cooed down to him:

“Gooood girl, gooood girl…”

Then, after a few long seconds had passed by, with Kyle tucked in and lost to the world, Martha looked up across the table to his parents, still too dumbfounded to speak.

“Heheh, look at her,” Martha chuckled, indicating with her open hand to Kyle sucking away in her lap. “I don’t know who you thought you were coming over to see tonight, but I think it’s clear now that, whoever this was before, she’s a different person now. She’s MINE now.”

“I…I just don’t…” Melody stammered, rising slowly up out of her chair to join her husband. In her two-inch pumps, Melody was 5’7, two inches taller than Jim. “I don’t understand how this…how…” Her shaking voice trailed off.

“How!?” Martha laughed, her immense bulk shaking in her chair, vibrating Kyle’s entire body along with it. “It’s very simple, Mrs. Trinter. This little thing here, who you THOUGHT was your son, is really just a precious, mewing, submissive little girlie, with a rapacious thirst for her mommy’s milk.”

“N-no he’s not!” Jim replied, his voice also shaking. “He’s KYLE…and he’s our son!”

Martha arched her eyebrow and again silently indicated with her hand down to Kyle sucking away on her nipple.

“What do you say, honey?” Martha asked sweetly down to him. Kyle’s lips immediately un-latched from her nipple, causing streams of thick white to run down his chin as he coughed a few times before he spoke:

“Thank you sooooo much for your milk, mommy!” he cried up to her quickly, before instantly sucking his lips back onto her nipple, which was so huge now that it nearly filled his mouth completely.

“I don’t know what more you need to see,” Martha sighed across the table at his parents, winking at them despite the affected wistfulness of her tone. But then, she quickly seemed to change her mind; her face had brightened up again, as if lit up by a new idea.

“Ooooo, but now that I’m thinking about it,” Martha continued cheerfully, “There is a LOT more that I could show you!” As she continued to let Kyle drink, her right hand came down and patted his little butt. For a few moments Martha just kept her hand there, marveling at how huge it was compared to Kyle’s tiny ass. But then she patted him a few more times, more purposefully, and shot her head up to Jim and Melody.

“Uh-oh!” Martha intoned in a foreboding, humorous voice. “I think someone’s got a dirty diaper!”

She began pulling Kyle away from her nipple, but it took a bit of effort on Martha’s part (from her single hand, anyway), since Kyle’s lips immediately latched back on as soon as they came popping off. Martha actually started laughing when she wrestled Kyle away from her tit with her left hand, and he held his little arms out desperately, trying to pull himself back to the source of the milk.

“Such a little milk monster you are!” she tsked playfully, squishing her breast back into her dress. “But we don’t want you to get a diaper rash now, do we? Noooo, we’ve gotta get you changed!”

“No…” Melody managed to say in a low voice. She was holding her hands up and beginning to back away from the table, Jim following her in horrified retreat.

“I think my little one got a little too excited,” Martha chuckled, lifting Kyle up like he weighed absolutely nothing and depositing him gently down on his back, directly on the dining room table. She began unbuckling his belt, and unzipping his pants.

“Please…” begged Jim. He and Melody were almost in the living room now, keeping their distance, but still watching the horror unfold. “Please don’t.”

“What!?” Martha burst out incredulously, her eyes going wide as she laughed again. “Please don’t change his diaper!? What kind of parenting advice is that?? Nooo, no, Mr. Trinter, if my little girl makes a mess in her diaper, it’s got to be changed!”

With a flourish, Martha whipped off Kyle’s khakis, exposing his white diaper underneath. Melody hid her eyes and leaned into her husband, muttering “Oh god…oh god.” Not wasting any time, Martha winked down at Kyle, who was totally helpless at this point, and ripped off the velcro tape around his diaper, exposing his bouncing erection to the world. Now Jim was hiding his face together with his wife; they were both totally broken.

“Mmmm, rock-hard as ever!” Martha announced cheerfully, blowing a cool gust of wind onto Kyle’s cock, making it twitch and bounce in the air. “Just like you always are when you’re feeding. Hahaha you’re such a little sub that you get hard breastfeeding from mommy. And oooop! Look at that! No number two, but PLENTY of number one!” She bent her face close down to Kyle’s. “Someone got a little too excited, huh? Peed her pants, hmmm? Wet her diaper? Awww, don’t worry baby, mommy’s gonna get you all nice and changed.”

Kyle’s parents were whispering to each other as Martha coolly changed Kyle, manipulating his little legs with her hands like it was nothing, humming pleasantly to herself as she tossed away the soiled diaper into the kitchen trash and tenderly wiped all around Kyle’s groin with a baby wipe. Kyle grit his teeth and held his load, knowing that Martha had not given him permission to cum yet. Plus there still existed the will, deep somewhere in the recesses of his brain, not to ejaculate in front of his parents. But that was a secondary will; the real reason he was not cumming at Martha’s soft, tender touch around his crotch was because he knew she would punish him if he lost control.

A rustle of activity made Martha glance up, right after she had secured the velcro on Kyle’s new diaper. Melody and Jim were huddled together, shuffling towards the front door.

“Leaving so soon?” Martha called after them. “You don’t want any of my blueberry crumble for dessert?”

They both turned around in the foyer, the front door behind them, and stared. Kyle was lying on the dining room table, but he turned his head, somehow managing to meet their stare. They were clearly traumatized by what they had just witnessed, and were searching one last time for something in his expression that they could recognize. But they found nothing.

“There’s nothing left for you here,” Martha declared in quite a different voice, its timbre suddenly deepened and menacing. “Your son is mine now. It’s obvious to you now – your Kyle has now become my little Kyla, and this is exactly what she wants. Isn’t that right, dear?”

Kyle rose up into a kneeling position on the table and nodded. How could he lie now? He felt the firm, heavy weight of Martha’s hands enveloping his shoulders, her black-clawed fingers going all the way down past his nipples as she held him firmly.

“There you have it,” Martha announced, rubbing Kyle’s upper body with her hands as she stared icily at his parents. “I can see that the two of you clearly do not appreciate our bond. Leave.”

Melody and Jim lingered a bit longer, straining after something in their hapless son, some sign that he was still there. But then the next moment they were both fumbling with the heavy lock, working together to pull it back with all their strength. Martha had abruptly stood up, her hands still on Kyle’s shoulders, towering over 7 feet, her huge body seeming to swallow him up. Her pose was threatening, and her eyes seemed to burn like dark coals.

“Get out of here!” she boomed, not quite shouting, but shaking the floor and walls with the intensity of her voice. “Get out of our lives! And never come back!”

Mere seconds later, the two of them had fled out the door, letting it bang shut behind them. Martha sighed out, massaging Kyle’s shoulders as she listened to the sound of their car start and leave the driveway. And then, in an instant, she had lifted Kyle up by his armpits and spun him around to face her radiant face. She was beaming with pride, and her dark eyes looked almost glassy. Was she…was she getting emotional!?

“Oh well DONE little baby!” Martha intoned, shaking him earnestly. “I know how hard that must have been for you, but you did soooooo well!”

Kyle couldn’t answer. In every sense, physical, mental, spiritual…he was completely exhausted. But still, even as the dull horror of the events of dinner began to harden in his mind, he managed to twitch his lips up at the corners and give Martha a little smile. And…he…he was proud of himself, wasn’t he?

“Mmmm, my sweet girl deserves a reward for being such an obedient daughter!” Martha cooed, and the next moment she had flipped Kyle upside down, holding him aloft by his thighs, her huge hands going all the way around them as she held him there. The rat-tat-tat of the velcro diaper sounded out into the air again. She was ripping it off…with her teeth. Another cool gust of wind greeted his cock and balls, and the next instant, Kyle was crying out in pleasure as Martha swallowed up his entire package in her mouth, slurping and sucking on him with passionate, relentless vigor. A couple seconds later Kyle was cumming hard down her throat, but Martha didn’t stop. She just kept sucking, kept growling into his midsection, shaking her head back and forth hungrily as she shut her eyes, her eager tongue wrapping around his cock and balls in the midst of her suckle, willing every last drop of cum from his body.

Ten minutes later, long after Kyle’s body had gone limp in her grasp, Martha smacked her lips loudly, finally popping her mouth off Kyle’s groin after swallowing seven separate loads. She was pretty sure he had passed out after the fourth one, but his little body had still twitched a little each time he came afterward. She laid him out lovingly on the dining room table, fastening his diaper back on. Then she sat down in her chair, leaned in on her elbows, and stared down hard at him, her face expressionless. For half an hour she kept this position, unmoving. Until, at last, with a satisfied sigh, she rose up, picked him up off the table, and gently laid him to rest in his crib. Tomorrow she would try something fun…something new.


Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 16 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I've also posted up to Chapter 16 on my SubscribeStar, which you can join here for access to content too spicy for Patreon: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep