- Text Size +

Olive took in a deep breath and looked around. She was lying next to the elastic waistband of Rachel's pencil skirt and underpants. 

 

They looked upwards and saw a glimmer of artificial light through a gap of the blouse between buttons.

 

She suddenly felt movement; Rachel’s breathing or her stomach growling.

 

They started to crawl on all fours along Rachel’s belly. It was incredible walking on the giantess’ skin.

 

Suddenly the giant hand pressed down through the shirt above them, it pinned Olive down.

 

“Go, go, get up there,” Olive shouted out as she was pressed down against the giant belly. Then the giant fingernails started to scratch at her and the belly.

 

She grimaced as it happened. She was just an itch to this giantess; who was possibly sleeping or unconscious and currently completely unaware of her.

 

Petra crawled as fast as she could along the belly of the giantess. She started climbing up the rib cage and then found herself near the bra and the vast breasts of this giant woman.

 

Olive suddenly started to panic. The giant hand was scratching her and pressing her down to the waistband, and then she was pushed beneath it and down below.

 

The giant fingers were now moving to scratch at the pubic hair above the giant pussy.

 

Olive grabbed hold of as many clumps of hair as she could and held herself amongst the pubic hair. Suddenly the giant fingers pressed against her shoulders and pushed her down. She screamed out with helplessness.

 

*

 

Alpha Lab – Rachel/ Bernie

 

Bernie was having the best dream ever. Weirdly enough he had some woman called Rachel shouting in his head to wake up, but he didn’t want to; he was enjoying his dream so much.

It felt like he was in some kind of woman’s body. She felt a little bit older by the way she spoke to him in a condescending tone.

What he enjoyed the most was the feeling of what felt like a tiny person on his crotch; which he now felt and imagined to be a female crotch.

He pressed against the tiny person with his hand and then felt them press down and wriggle. He continued pushing them underneath his panties feeling them land against his pubic mons, bounce, hit his panties and then bounce straight against his pussy lips below.

He bit his lip, at the sensation of pleasure and passion soaring through him, it was all new and exciting.

Suddenly Rachel, in his head, seemed to get quite excited too. She was actually not resisting this, and even encouraging it. She hadn’t had any sexual action in a while and this was turning her on.

Rachel seemed to take charge in Bernie’s head… or perhaps her own head… he couldn’t work out what was going on now.

Rachel took over control and then pressed against the tiny person’s body with her fingertips from the outside, gently rubbing them and massaging them into her pussy lips.

She gasped as she enjoyed their wriggling against her pussy as she grinded them against it.

She moaned in pleasure.

Her giant fingers gently drifted over the trembling body, just a light touch, feeling her midsection; she felt breasts. She was feeling a tiny woman. She was enjoying the sensation of the tense muscles under her giantess fingertips. The tiny was struggling to get as far away from her vagina as possible, she could feel her struggling against her fingertips.

Her tongue pressed against the roof of her mouth as she concentrated on feeling the tiny woman and then she gripped the tiny body more firmly, guiding her towards her vaginal opening.

She struggled and tried to resist being manhandled but Rachel’s middle finger lifted away from her and then pressed against her buttocks pushing her midsection straight at her giant vaginal opening.

She felt the tiny legs fold as she was pushed, her hands tried to grip onto her pubic hair. She felt a short stab of pain as a clump of hairs was held on too tightly by the desperate tiny hands.

She quickly delved her other hand down inside her panties and squeezed at the little hand. She heard a piercing scream and thought she felt something give way under her vicelike grip, and the tiny let go of her pubic hair.

She pressed hard against the body and the tiny body bent easily as she slid smoothly inside her pussy.

Rachel’s eyes rolled up into her head, her eyelids danced; her eyes were still closed.

She felt tiny legs make contact with a sensitive and sensory area inside her. The pleasure arced through her and then disappeared as quickly as it had come. She didn’t know exactly what the tiny had hit inside but she wanted to repeat the sensation.

She pressed at her but annoyingly couldn’t repeat the sensation. She pressed against the tiny again.

She wasn't delicate nor did she take any particular care in what she was pushing, she just felt the wriggling body and pressed it inside herself with her fingertips until she got the satisfaction of feeling the body slide inside her.

She enjoyed the wriggling sensation of the tiny helpless woman inside her pussy at the same time as rubbing her up to her clitoris.

*

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.