- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a what-if scenario done as part of an art trade. Check dA for the details

[What-If Scenario] - What would've happened if Remy won the Monopoly game instead of Alice? Instead of  Remy giving Alice a foot massage, Lori and Alice now have to give Remy a prize...

Very foot focused since it's about foot massages~!

The Winner’s Massage Prize


A game of Monopoly is always full of arguments, scheming, and friendship breaking fun. When it came to the game I played with Lori and Alice, it was no different. It was Alice’s first time playing, so Lori and I went easy on her, but we also did our usual ‘Chore Betting’ on the game to raise the stakes.


Because I was only 3 inches tall, I definitely had a disadvantage, but after having given up my size to let my cousin live with us, my good karma had apparently accumulated enough to the point where luck was finally on my side.


“I won? No way! I won!” I cheered upon realizing that Lori and Alice had both gone bankrupt after landing on my properties.


“G-Good job, Remy…” Alice congratulated me while looking down at me cheering by her feet. She wasn’t sad that she lost. She had fun.


“Seriously? This sucks! How the heck did I lose to my puny little brother?! You were barely able to even roll the dice!” Lori complained. Unlike our cousin, my sister was a sore loser.


“It’s called strategy, Sis,” I smirked at my sister’s defeat. I felt good to know that even though I was so small, I was still capable of scoring a victory. “You got cocky thinking you could pull one over on Alice because she’s a first timer and me because I’ve been shrunken down. It serves you right!”


“Hey, don’t let this win go to your marble sized head,” Lori frowned, kicking her foot forward in my direction. I only avoided it because I was able to use Alice as my shield by running up towards her bare leg. I was not making it easier for Lori by rubbing it in, but, as her younger brother, I had every right to savor the wins I got against my older sister.


“You two are so serious about this…” Alice was astonished at our attitudes as she looked down at me by her thigh.


“We’re always serious,” I declared with a smirk. “I can give you a free pass since you were new at the game, Alice, but as for Lori… IN YOUR FACE, SIS! How does it feel to be beaten by a 3 inch tall man?”


“Is that how you wanna play it, Little Bro? Shouldn’t you think a little more on who’s the big sister here? Especially because I'm literally so much bigger?” Lori was mad that I was rubbing my victory into her face… or rather, her feet since that’s where I was eye level with her. She tried to swing her leg towards me, but when Alice flinched, she stopped herself.


“Hah! I’ve got the ultimate protection right here, Lori!” I was completely fine with playing dirty and using my cousin as a shield.


Alice was dumbfounded, so she wasn’t sure what to say. A half-smile was frozen onto her face because she was uncertain about whether or not she should laugh or frown. However, as she watched us, a question sprang up in her mind.


“... Wait, if Remy won, does that mean we have to give Remy a massage…?”


“What?” Lori and I turned to our cousin’s sudden question. “Where’d that come from, Alice?”


“Oh, right. We never thought about what’d happen if you won,” my sister realized. “Well, I never expected you to win after all.”


Our original bet was for the winner to get one less chore and to get first choice on what chores they wanted to do for the next two weeks. However, because of my size, I had no chores to bet so Lori had said that if I lost, I’d have to give the winner a foot massage. Since I won but didn’t have any chores to choose from, that meant I wouldn’t get anything from being the victor.


“I’m not really interested in a massage like how Lori was,” I refused Alice’s suggestion. “Can I change that to something else? Heh. I wouldn’t mind getting to order you two around for the next two weeks.”


I smirked, picturing myself having the two giant girls at my beck and call. Since Alice moved in, I’d been forced to follow along with my sister’s and cousin’s wishes and demands because I couldn’t overpower them, but if they were going to abide by the bet, I could reverse that for a while. I liked the idea of getting to boss Lori around.


The look on my face must have perturbed my cousin. “.... I don’t like that look on Remy’s face… He’s really cute when he’s small like now, but picturing him saying that when he’s big is just scary…”


“You’re still that scared, huh? Well, I get it. It’s pretty clear that he’s got bad intentions here even if I’m certain he’s not being dirty minded,” Lori sighed, knowing full well that I was planning on using the win to get payback for those times she messed with me. “Hey, Remy. Just take the foot massage. There’s no way you should get free rein to tell us what to do.”


“What? No fair. I won fair and square, though! I should get to decide since we never picked what would happen if I won,” I didn’t like the idea of getting my victory prize revoked. “Besides, only you were interested in a massage, Lori. Why would I want to get a rub down from either of you two?”


“What, are you saying my massages aren’t that good? Mom’s always smiling whenever I offer to give her one.”


“Heh,” I smirked at my sister’s boast because I knew the truth. “Your massages are hellish, Sis. All of Mom’s smiles were totally forced. She just didn’t want to make you sad.”


“What? There’s no way! Take that back, Remy!” Lori was insulted at what I had implied.


I had proof, so I followed through with my assertion. “I won’t take it back. Why do you think she never used any of those ‘free massage from Lori’ tickets you made for her when we were kids?”


“N-Never?” Lori was taken aback. She realized that it was true that our mother never did use those massage tickets. In truth, Lori was just way too forceful. Mom often complained to me about the pain afterwards. There were a few times when she bought my silence by buying a video game for me. We were both old enough now that I figured it’d be fine to tell her the truth.


“You see that I’m right? Now just hold on. Let me go and think up a good demand to have you two losers do for me,” I was definitely getting cocky. Although I was hiding behind my cousin’s thigh, I was still on my winner’s high after beating Lori. I felt invincible!

Lori’s Deep Tissue Massage


… of course, that was just a feeling. Lori quickly gave me a reality check after gesturing for Alice to push herself away from me.


“Ah… I got it. Okay, Lori…”


“Huh? Alice, hey! Where are you going?” I found myself vulnerable and out in the open when the giant fortress of Alice’s towering body suddenly sped away.


When Alice scooted away enough, Lori lifted her right foot in the air and moved it over me.


“Hmph. Someone needs to be knocked off from his pedestal,” my sister huffed. “A shrimp like you shouldn’t be talking big when you have to hide behind your little cousin.”


“Ah crap- Mgffhk!” I was forcibly humbled when Lori slammed her foot down into me. My entire body was covered beneath Lori’s right foot, pinning me to the carpet. Of course, Lori was a very dextrous girl. She left one single space of air for me by making sure my head was in the gap between her big toe and her second toe as she pinched me with her toes like a clamp.


“If you’re going to insult my massages, do it AFTER you’ve experienced one,” my sister smirked, knowing she had me right where she wanted me. “The bet was for us to give the winner a foot massage, so you’re getting one whether you like it or not. Of course, in your case, it’ll be a foot massage in a different sense!” 


Lori’s pun only made being smothered under her feet even worse. My sister was a sweaty gamer even for board games, and I meant that literally. I realized that her foot had sweated up a storm from how heated she had been. Pinning me underneath, I was soaked by the salty sweat drops that covered Lori’s sole. It was even rougher between her toes as sweat drops that accumulated there also collected the sock lint and dirt before splashing my face.


“Mgk! Hak! Gross-! Mgff?!” I gagged before Lori’s foot covered me entirely, pulling my head down from the gap between her toes to directly beneath her sole. My sister started sliding her foot across the carpet. She dragged my entire body across the carpet with her gargantuan foot. The friction burned and made her foot even hotter, which added even more sweat. 


“What do you think, Little Bro?” I heard my sister laugh. The vibrations of her voice and her giggling reverberated through her foot and my entire body. “Getting a heavy rub down from my foot like this - it might hurt a little, but a deep tissue massage should really loosen you up!”


A deep tissue massage? Well, Lori was certainly not lightening up on the pressure she was using to ‘massage’ me. Her foot slowly stroked the carpet, dragging me across it beneath the pressure of tons of foot flesh.


Rather than just my tissues, her deep massage penetrated straight through to the opposite side of my body. The pressure of being crushed under the weight of my titanic sister’s foot was so immense that not only could I not move my arms and legs, they were completely at the mercy of Lori’s movements. I felt my arms and legs getting pulled at painful angles from the friction. If it weren’t for my body’s increased endurance from shrinking, I’d end up a paste. 


I wasn’t sure how long Lori ground me into the carpet with her foot, but I felt minutes tick by as Lori subjected me to her ‘deep tissue massage’ using her right foot.

Lori’s Thai Massage


“Uwoah!” I was only finally freed when Lori pushed my body upwards so that she could pinch my head between her toes again. She lifted her foot off the carpet, taking me along with her toes high above the floor.


“Well, you look a lot more flexible now,” my sister teased my now limp and stretched out body. “I think getting a massage from me got that stick out of your ass too. Isn’t that right, Little Brother?”


If I agreed with Lori, she’d be satisfied and let me go, but as her younger brother, I remained vindictive. I was a bit too stubborn for my own good. “You call that a good massage? I feel like getting run over by a truck would hurt a lot less, Sis.”


“I heard that massages are supposed to hurt a little… ” WIth my head pinned between Lori’s toes, I didn’t see Alice until she crawled over to my sister and sat next to her, watching with curiosity. “But I definitely think you used way too much power there, Lori… It was a little scary actually… You had the same crazy look on your face that Remy had earlier…”


“Hey, I was just doing that to get back at Remy. I know how to limit my power for a massage!” Lori tried to defend herself. She also did not want to be compared to me. Unfortunately, the two of us were siblings. Like sister, like brother - especially considering the expressions we both made could scare Alice.


“Fine. I’ll go easy on him,” sighed Lori. As she said this, I felt something smack my leg.


“Huh? H-Hey, what do you you’re doing Lori?” I panicked because I couldn’t see what was going on beneath my neck, but I could feel a huge presence moving around behind me. A huge mass kept hitting my legs. “Uwoah!”


In a single second, my legs were suddenly clamped together and pulled upwards so that my entire body was now horizontal and suspended in the air. I realized now that Lori had pinched my legs between her left foot’s toes now too. My entire body was now at the mercy of my sister’s toes.


“Have you ever heard of a Thai Massage, Alice?” I heard my sister speak to our cousin.


“No? What is it?”


“From what I saw once before, it’s a massage that helps you improve your flexibility by getting you to do a bunch of stretches and poses,” my sister explained the term.


“...Oh? That sounds like that yoga you do, Lori…”


“Yoga?” I didn’t know what a Thai Massage was until now either, but hearing the word yoga, I grimaced. My sister loved to do yoga for exercise, and it never seemed too strenuous. However, if she was going to make me do yoga while I was gripped between both of her feet, I had a terrible feeling. “Hey, wait, Lo-riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?!”


Lori shifted her right foot forward ever so slightly. While it didn’t look like she moved even more than an inch to Alice, a single inch was one-third of my height, so my head and torso were pulled forward while Lori’s left foot kept my legs locked in place. 


“That’s right, Alice~! It shouldn’t be too bad for him to do some stretches, right?” Lori smiled at my cousin while ‘softly’ stretching my body by flexing her toes.


“... I guess that wouldn’t be too harsh on him…” Alice accepted Lori’s choice of massage because it did not look intense on her scale.


“Hngh! Yeowch! Yeowch! Yeowch!” If my body had been stiff before, it wasn’t going to be anymore after what Lori was putting me through. Unfortunately, on my scale, Lori’s constant movements stretched my body to its limits. Lori’s toes stretched while holding me still, pulling my head and my legs in opposite directions. Then, she started to make circles with her toes. My upper body went up. My lower body went down. Then the reverse. Then it repeated again. All the while, Lori’s sweaty toes scrunched up, smothering my face and suffocating me between her big toe and second toe.


“I feel like taffy… Whoa!” I groaned before Lori released her toe’s grip on my head. Immediately, my body was pulled down by my gravity and swung like a pendulum into her left foot. I face planted into her damp sole. “Blargh… Gross…”


I hoped that this meant that Lori was done messing with me. Of course, that wasn’t going to be true. A shadow fell over my body and the entirety of Lori’s sole. When I opened my eyes and strained myself to look up, though, I realized it wasn’t my sister looking down at me.


“... So? Does that feel good, Remy…?” Alice was the one to ask this time as she had crawled forward to take a look at Lori’s foot. “Ehe… Did you have a good stretch…?”


Was that an innocent giggle or one that was enjoying my predicament as something ‘cute’? I wasn’t sure with Alice, but I didn’t have a chance to reply as Lori’s right foot grabbed me again - this time, pinching my left arm.


“Wah? Lori?!” Lori’s left foot released me so that I was now dangling with my arm raised and stuck between her right toes. My sister was just too skilled with using her feet. She quickly grabbed my left arm with her left foot now so that my arms were now both spread apart while I was held between her feet.


“Spread those arms, Little Bro,” Lori giggled. “We stretched your back and legs a bunch, but we need to get your arms too.”


“Gyaaah!” this was a hundred times worse than whenever Lori put me in an arm bar when we were kids. ”Damnit! She’s in such a good mood now because of this!”


I groaned as her toes rubbed against my arms and yanked. Getting to mess with me certainly cheered my sister up from her loss and from my insults towards her bad massages. Still, this had cemented the idea in my mind that her massages were absolutely terrible.

Alice’s Stretching Foot Massage


It wasn’t over yet though.


“Well, it’s your turn now, Alice,” Lori spoke up.


“Eh…? Me?”


“Yeah. You lost the monopoly game too so that means I’m not the only one who has to do this.”


“A-Ah… I guess that’s true… I lost first too, so it’d be unfair to make you the only one who has to do this…”


“Alice? Right… She’s serious about things to a fault,” I couldn’t believe that Alice was agreeing to Lori about massaging me. Alice was going to stick to her word and keep to the terms of the bet. To my dismay, my cousin spread legs forward just like Lori had been doing. Was she planning on giving me the same ‘literal foot massage’? 


Whoosh!


“Uwoah!”


Lori lifted both of her legs up and brought her feet over Alice’s. That meant that she brought me over Alice’s bare feet too. My sister released the vice grip she had on my arms and let my body fall. I plummeted down onto Alice’s left foot.


“Ooof!!” Well, I was on her left foot for just a second. I bounced right off of it and fell onto the top of her right foot instead. “Urgh. Damnit, Lori. I’m supposed to be the winner here- Huh?”


Lori had been trying to put me in my place; however, having lived with her for years because we’re siblings, I was as defiant as ever standing up to my sister even at 1:24 scale. I was too used to Lori so it didn’t matter to me even if she towered over me - I was still willing to shout up at her.


Alice, however, was a different story. When I turned my head and saw the spanning length of Alice’s bare legs, I recalled just how small I was. My younger cousin looked down at me with curious eyes and a motivated expression on her face.


“H-Hey, Alice. You don’t have to do this like Lori,” I found myself stuttering. I could stand up to my sister, but it was hard to raise my voice against Alice.


“It’d be unfair if I didn’t do this too, right, Remy…?” Alice asserted. “I-It’s okay. I think I know how to make it a good massage… I’ll be gentle…”


A good massage? My stomach churned when I heard this, and I turned pale when I saw Alice’s left foot leaning towards her right one, covering me in its shadow.  Alice wasn’t joking around. She was actually willing to do it.


“Wait, Ali-Gwarfgh?!” was all I could say before Alice lowered her foot on top of me. She wasn’t lying when she said that she’d be gentle. Compared to Lori, Alice did not use her full weight of her foot. However, even without using her full power, my cousin’s foot was still heavier than several trucks, so I couldn’t move as her left sole enveloped my body and pinned me to the top of her right foot.


“Is… is this alright?” Alice asked.


“Mgff! Mgffh!” Of course, I couldn’t say anything while smothered by my cousin’s sole. I didn’t want to open my mouth, because it immediately became filled with sweat and foot flesh. She wasn’t as sweaty as Lori, at least, but the lingering stench of my sister that had coated me earlier now mixed with the smell of Alice’s sole.


Rumble!


Just pinning me down wasn’t Alice’s intention, though. Alice hadn’t even started her massage.


“Hmgf? Ghmmmmmmffff?!” I tried to shout, but the pressure of Alice’s foot pinning me down sharply spiked on my torso and head. She pushed down onto her right foot using the ball of her foot, stretching my body over it. And then, she changed it up and used her heel, applying pleasure onto my lower body. While still pinned to her foot on my upper body, the pressure on my legs stretched my body in the opposite direction. “Gmmfmfhhf?!?”


“Hm… I think that’s how it goes…” I heard Alice mumble to herself. My body slammed into the top of her right foot as it rose up like an elevator. My cousin pulled her feet in and continued rubbing her sole over the top of her fight. 


“Mggghff?! Al-mgffh!” I couldn’t say a word. The friction kept me in place, but Alice’s foot pressed down on me and rubbed my body up and down like a rolling pin. I was dough getting flattened and stretched out by her foot.


“This is kind of fun…” my cousin said aloud. I couldn’t believe it. Or rather, I didn’t want to believe it. Our intention with the Monopoly game was to get Alice to open up more, but I didn’t think she’d open up enough to be rolling me all over her foot. She had definitely gotten more childish when we brought out the game. Did she still have that enthusiasm even now? “Ah… Let’s do this too then…”


“Mgah! Hah. Finally I can brea- Mgakgh?!” Alice lightened up on the pressure. In doing so, I found myself clinging to the bottom of her left sole. I was happy as I was able to breathe, though it was short lived. Alice’s right foot, which I had been pulled off of, returned. Instead of the top of her foot, though, it was her sole. Alice pulled her legs closer and cupped my body between both of her soles. “Mghf! Whoaagh!”


The answer was actually even more obvious than that. It was my small size. Alice didn’t think of me as a person as much as she did when I was big, so she was completely fine with continuing the ‘massage’.


“Mgwagh!”


“Ehehe…”


She was starting to enjoy it too. Alice rubbed her soles back and forth. The friction spun my body clockwise and then counterclockwise and then clockwise again. My cousin spun my body around between her feet. All the while, she maintained a strong enough pressure that it felt like my body was being stretched. I was being kneaded by her soles.


“Heh. Not bad,” I heard my sister compliment my cousin. “That’ll stretch him out a bunch.”


“Yeah… I thought it’d be embarrassing, but this actually isn’t too bad… It’s a little fun,” Alice told my sister while continuing to knead me between her feet. 


“There’s another type of stretching massage that helps loosen up the body by targeting the muscles. I think what you’re doing’s pretty similar,” Lori remarked. “Well, you’re going for his whole body instead of just one area, but it should be fine. He’s getting a nice stretch!”


“I don’t want to be stretched out like dough!” I groaned. After Lori’s massage, Alice strained my muscles just as hard. It’d be ironic if I got taller from all this forced stretching at my 3 inch height.

Giant Double Team Part 1 - Full Body Massage


After Alice was finally content with ‘massaging’ me, I was finally released from my cousin’s feet and dropped unceremoniously on the carpet.


“Gaaah… Haaah. Damn. My body’s so sore now…” I groaned. 


“Did you like that Remy…? I hope it felt good...” Alice naively asked.


“Good? Are you kidding me? How the hell would getting rolled around like a ball of dough feel good? You stopped thinking about the massage and started having fun halfway through, didn’t you?” I stared up at my cousin with an incredulous stare.


“W-What…?” Alice was surprised to have been caught so quickly. “I-I don’t know what you were talking about, Remy…”


The fact that she was looking in a completely different direction when she said those words made it clear that Alice was a terrible liar. Knowing that my gentle cousin could actually tell a lie, though, was a surprise. She was definitely embarrassed about the fact that she had enjoyed rubbing me with her feet.


Because I had been feeling vindictive after having my prize turned into a punishment, I decided to keep pushing her and vented to my heart’s content.


“Is that right? You’re going to say that after that terribly painful rub down you gave me? You sure were into it, Alice. Not only did it hurt, but my whole body reeks of your smelly feet now.”


“... It hurt? I’m sorry but... wait… did you also just call my feet smelly?” Alice took offense at the insult I threw in earlier..


“But it’s true. I wanna gag,” I groaned. “I’m soaked in the sweat of both of your feet. I want a bath, but you girls need one first. I feel so gross thanks to the two of you.”


“Whoa. Talk about rude, Little Bro,” Lori frowned at my words. 


“Hey, what’s rude is the fact that you two decided to turn my prize into this gross play,” I pointed up my Lori with a glare. “The lame pun of a foot massage using your actual feet wasn’t funny, Lori.”


“Lame? Hey, I thought it was pretty funny!” insulting Lori’s pun game made her mad as well. I was definitely asking for the two of them to retaliate at this point, but I didn’t care. I needed to vent so I continued to shout at them.


As I shouted, though, my sister and cousin glanced at each other while I was on the floor in between them. My shouts from the floor were actually easy enough to ignore because they were faint squeaks to them, but because they had listened to me properly, the two of them definitely had felt insulted.


“Hey, Alice. What do you say…”


“... Yes. I’m with you Lori…”


I was still stubbornly shouting up at my titanic sister and cousin as the two of them came to some sort of agreement. If I wasn’t so tunnel visioned from wanting to complain to them, I should’ve stopped sooner. Unfortunately, my words were cut off when Lori shoved her foot forward across the carpet.


“And another thing- Mgfafghff?!” 


Slamming into me, Lori’s foot lifted me off the floor like a bulldozer. My three inch body felt like it was hit by a truck - one that reeked of foot sweat. I would’ve been sent flying by the kicking force that Lori gave her leg when she hit me with her foot, but unfortunately for me, something else slammed into my body from behind as well.


“Mgfff?!


Suddenly there was no more air or space around me. I found myself enclosed between two peach colored walls. The suffocating odor in this new cramped location was unfortunately familiar, though.


“... I got him.”


“Good. That should shut him up.”


My sister’s and cousin’s reverberated through my body as they spoke. Where was I? I was between both of their feet. Alice and Lori had extended their feet towards each other and pressed their soles against one another. Unfortunately for me, they had done so while targeting me so that I was in the path of their feet.


The two of them sandwiched me between their feet.


“Mgggffk!” I grunted, trying to breathe. My face was pressed into the center of Lori’s foot while the heel of Alice’s foot rubbed against my back, shoving me into Lori’s sole slowly. The friction of Alice’s foot dragging me against Lori’s foot felt burning hot as I was scraped between their soles.


“Well then, Little Bro. Got anything else to say about our feet?” Lori asked, clearly not expecting an answer while I was smothered between their soles.


“... They don’t stink, Remy… See for yourself…” Alice pouted.


I didn’t have to see. I could smell, taste, and feel the stench of their soles all around me in what little space there was between their soles. The two girls had me exactly where they wanted - in perfect position for them to get payback for what I said about them earlier.


“Mgfh?!”


Lori wriggled her toes as she pushed her sole into Alice’s with me in-between. “So you didn’t like the massages we gave you earlier, Remy? Then what do you think about the full body massage you’re getting now? We’ll rub out every tense muscle you’ve got between our feet.”


“Full body…? Oh, he IS fully covered by our feet…” Alice realized what Lori had meant. “Wow, I can’t even see him at all…”


“That’s right, Alice. So how about we leave him like this for a while,” Lori decided. “Let’s play a little footsie to give him the strongest massage he’ll ever get.”


“... F-Footsie? Lori what’s- Uwah…!”


Alice was caught off guard when Lori started to play with her feet using her own. Unfortunately, I was still in between their soles, so I was a part of their little game as well. Lori’s foot slammed me into Alice’s sole. Then, Alice’s pushed back, shoving me towards Lori’s sole. 


“Mgfff! Mgff!”


Up. Down. Left. Right. Forwards. Backwards. My suffocating prison jerked in all sorts of directions as the two girls pushed back and forth. The sharp pressure of their feet pressing into each other became the only thing I could experience. I was trapped on all sides by their soles - dragged up towards their soles and then to the ball of their feet and then right down to their heels. 

Giant Double Team Part 2 - Two-Sided Hot Stone/Hot Foot Massage


“Mgah… Mgaaah…”


As the two girls pushed back and forth, I couldn’t breathe. It wasn’t just because my face was shoved right into my sister’s sweaty sole. There was no room to breathe while surrounded by two walls of foot flesh, because their soles wrapped around my body snugly. The only places where there was air only existed because there were wrinkles in Alice’s and Lori’s soles. 


This cramped prison of foot flesh constantly moved as my cousin and sister played footsie with each other. Their soles rubbed against me and against each other. From the friction of their rubbing to the constant movements of their bodies raising their body temperature, temperature inside the enclosed space shot up.


I was starting to literally boil from the heat as my sister and cousin played. I knew that their intention was to get back at me for calling their feet smelly, but I was pretty sure they weren’t intending their fooling around to warm themselves up. This was just their bodies’ natural reaction.


Splash!


“Mblargh!” Unfortunately for me, because I was trapped between their feet which were getting hotter and hotter, I started to get bombarded with fresh sweat. Lori’s naturally high body temperature made her sweat plenty already, but Alice started to sweat more as well. From behind, my cousin’s sweat seeped into my back, and from the front, my sister’s sweat hit me in the face. The rest of it started to pool in what little space there was available between their soles. Their body heat then evaporated it, creating a stuffy humid fog that smelled rancidly of their foot odors blended together.


It was like a sauna between their soles. Actually, no. It was worse. Because their feet were heating up, I was being pinned down between burning hot walls. I had heard of hot stone massages before where hot rocks were placed on someone’s back. I had even heard of cases where people rested on warm coals. This, however, was an experience beyond stones and coals.


“Gak! Mgah! My back!” trying to speak only made me cough. The pressure of their soles pushing into me was excruciating. It was a miracle I hadn’t become a pancake with how strongly their soles crushed me. They would put a hydraulic press to shame. If this went on, I was certain that my body would be seared onto their soles like a tattoo.


Although it felt like an hour to me, when my cousin and sister finally released me from the burning hell of their full body foot sandwich, I learned that it had only been two minutes. 


“Whoa. No wonder our feet were sliding all over the place. We were sweating a lot,” Lori remarked while looking down at me plastered to her sole.


“No wonder it felt gross…” Alice started to speak, but then quickly changed her words. “... Ah! I mean, it was only gross because of Remy… Our feet weren’t gross at all…”


“Blaming him for it? Looks like I taught you well, Alice,” Lori smirked. It seemed that, besides getting Alice to open up a little more, Lori had influenced Alice in other ways too… They weren’t good ways though. “So did you learn your lesson about insulting girls yet, Remy? You do realize we did that because you said our feet smell, right?”

Foot Odor Aromatherapy


I realized that. However, I was still doubling down on my words. If the two of them had thought I’d change my mind after they made me suffer being pressed together by burning hot feet, they had another thing coming. I was Lori’s little brother. There was no way in hell I wasn’t defiant even if it cost me my sense of self-preservation.


“They seriously do stink. And all of that new sweat made it worse,” shouted up at Lori. I wanted to point up at her, but my arm was stuck to her sole from the sticky sweat. That only proved my point, honestly. “My nose burns. My body burns. All you did was confirm what I said earlier.”


“... They don’t!” Alice was red in the face. She was embarrassed about having to admit that her feet smelled. Was this a “maiden’s pride”?


“Sheesh. You sure are stubborn,” Lori couldn’t believe how I wouldn’t change my mind. She should’ve figured it out after all of the years we’ve lived together. “At this point, I’m fine with giving you an actual prize for winning, but I still can’t believe you have the audacity to shout that we stink. I really don’t want to just let you get something good.”


“... I get what you mean, Lori…” Alice nodded. The two girls had finally relented to giving me a proper prize, but they weren’t willing to let the insults go. “... Maybe if Remy says he’s fine with the smell then we can let it go…”


“Nope. No way.” I refused adamantly.


“So he says,” Lori sighed. “With how much you’ve been breathing in, you’d think you’d be used to it by-... Oh!?”


Lori didn’t finish her sentence. That was because as she was saying it out loud, my sister got a terrible idea. The growing smirk on her face made me shudder. I knew that she had suddenly thought up something mischievous and therefore terrible for me.


“Hey, Alice. Hand me that over there will you?”


“... That-? … Oh! Okay, Lori…”


What was this ‘that’ Lori was referring to? I was still stuck to her sole, so I couldn’t turn my head properly to see, but from where Lori was pointing, wasn’t she pointing to the front entrance? The only thing I knew was at the front entrance was her shoes…


“Wait, Lori. You’re not thinking of-” I realized what my sister’s intentions were just as Alice brought over the requested item: Lori’s trainers - the same ones she had worn for her morning jog earlier today.


“Heh. You figured it out already? As expected of my brother, you know my plans before I even finish them,” Lori looked down at me with a smirk. I couldn’t do anything at all as my sister grabbed her used running shoe from Alice and placed it onto the floor in front of the foot I was still glued to.


“Woah!” I shouted as Lori’s fingers pinched around my stomach and peeled me off of her sole like a used sticker. To my dismay, my sister hovered my body over the opening of her shoe. It had definitely been used earlier today because the salty and musty odor of festering foot sweat emanated from the inside of the shoe and up to my nose. It didn’t just sting to breathe in. The air itself was a weapon at my miniscule size. “Argh. Gross! My eyes! My nose!”


“Get used to it, Remy. You’re not getting out of this one.”


“Damnit Lo- Waaaah- Ugrhf!” I shouted at my sister, but she was quick to let go. Instantly, I plummeted the two story drop of 6 inches into my sister’s trainer. I face planted onto her insole which was still damp from the sweat of her morning jog. Reflexively, I covered my nose and mouth. “Mgak! Gross! It reeks!”


“Oh, Alice. Mind if I borrow this from you?”


“... Huh? L-Lori…? I-I mean, okay, but that’s embarrassing. I was just wearing that…”


Just putting me into her trainer wasn’t enough for my sister. She wasn’t finished, so she grabbed something from Alice. I was well aware that it couldn’t be anything good, but what else could I do? I was trapped inside Lori’s running shoe.


Looking up, I grimaced as I saw a ball of white start to descend. “Uwoah! Is that Alice’s sock?!”


“You got it! Make room, Little Bro!” Lori grinned as she wadded up Alice’s used sock. The white sock had darkened in places where Alice’s sweat had collected. My sister shoved it into the entrance of her trainer, forcing me to run deeper into her shoe so that I could get away. Unfortunately for me, my sister was too fast. I ended up knocked down and completely covered up by the used sock as the wadded up ball completely filled the entrance of Lori’s shoe.


“Mgfffh! Mgfffh!” I struggled to push against the white cloth that had buried me. I could actually push it back, but it was like trying to lift up several thick blankets at once. I had to force myself to lift it up, and even then, I could hardly move under the sock’s comparative weight.


That wasn’t the worst part about it though. Alice’s sock had definitely been used up until the point of our Monopoly game. It was damp with sweat and filled with the odor of my cousin’s foot. Just fighting from falling onto me caused dirt and dust stained with Alice’s scent to drop onto me. And from below, the stench of salt and sweat that had collected in my sister’s insole rose up. The two scents mixed together and surrounded me in a humid and musty fog of foot-stained heat. I was once again trapped in an enclosed space surrounded by my cousin and sister’s foot odors. 


“There we go. Now you can enjoy a bit of foot-scented aromatherapy while you’re in there, Little Bro. Actually, with how hot it must be in there, maybe it’s more like an aromatic sauna… What’s that called again, a loyly?”


My sister laughed at my expense, continuing the ‘massage’ metaphor she had been playing around with this whole time. She wasn’t wrong though. I was not only surrounded by the scents of my sister’s and cousin’s feet, but I was still surrounded by the remnants of their body heat. In an enclosed space, the humid air became hot as well.


“Haaah… Damn…” I struggled to breathe because there was no fresh, cool air.


“Let’s leave him like that for a while, Alice.” I heard Lori’s declaration. Her voice was muffled through the sock I was trapped in, but I could tell she and Alice were giggling.


“... Wow… Is Remy going to be alright there? I can’t even see him at all…”


“He’ll be fine,” my sister dismissed Alice’s question. “He has to start adapting to being down by our feet anyways since he’ll be small all year. We’re just helping him get used to it. Of course, if he doesn’t praise the smell of our feet by the time we let him out, I think I’ll keep him in there for a while longer.”


“Mgfff! Damnit Lori!” I grunted. My voice couldn’t be heard from inside the sock, but my sister and cousin could see my struggling movements.


“Pfft…” Alice tried to hold back her laughter. “It’s kind of cute seeing that tiny bulge moving… That’s Remy, right?”


“Yup. He’s getting a good whiff of your sock alongside my shoe,” Lori laughed.


“... That sounds embarrassing Lori…”


“He’ll learn to love it. Who knows. Maybe he’ll end up getting a foot fetish from all of this if he doesn’t already have one.”


“Foot… fetish…?”


“I don’t have one!” I shouted, wanting to retort to my sister, but my body was starting to weaken. I couldn’t hold up the sock for much longer with how exhausted I had gotten after all of the massages.


“Would someone really like the smell of feet so much to have a fetish about it…?” Alice wondered. She was still inexperienced with such matters, so Lori’s words had caught her curiosity.


“There’s all kinds of people in this world, Alice.”


“I guess… Remy would be a real weirdo then, though… Do you think he made us mad on purpose just so we could do this to him…?”


“Haha! That’d… be disgusting if that were true,” Lori hadn’t considered that train of thought, so what Alice said caught her off guard after she laughed it off. I was pretty sure she knew that this wasn’t true of me though. I was just stubborn and reckless when it came to provoking her. Lori couldn’t continue entertaining that thought, though, as Alice started doing something. “Hm? Alice? What are you doing with my other shoe?”


“... I just wanted to che… ” I heard before my cousin took a big whiff. “... Bwaah?! Gah… G-Gross! That stinks!”


“Hey! Don’t tell me you’re taking Remy’s side here now,” Lori sounded offended to hear Alice call the smell of her shoe gross.


“Haha…” Alice laughed after throwing the shoe down onto the floor with a thud. “If Remy really has a foot fetish, he definitely would be weird… Who would like this smell…?”


I didn’t have one! I really wanted to get that through to Alice’s head, but she wouldn’t listen to me anyways. In any case, it was my sister who spoke up next.


“If you’re saying that about my shoes, what about your socks, Alice?” Lori wanted to counter our cousin. To do so, I heard another nose sniffing as my sister took in a whiff of Alice’s other sock. “Bleack! I thought it’d be stale, but it smells sour too. Your feet are just as gross, Alice.”


“... They are not!” My cousin refused to admit it.


Unfortunately for either of them, it was clear from the expressions on their faces (which I couldn’t see) that they both had realized how foul the feet smelled.


“... I guess Remy was right to be mad at us…”


“I mean you’re not wrong, but he still didn’t have to be so rude about it. Besides, it can’t be that bad for him,” Lori finally relented but there was still a side of her that refused to accept that she was wrong. Because of this, the giant sock pinning me down started to rise up. My sister had grabbed Alice’s wadded up sock and yanked it out of her shoe.


“Hwah?! Am I finally free?” I was grateful to finally be able to see light and to have fresh cool air pour into the stuffy shoe. There was one thing I wasn’t too sure to be thankful for, though. It was Lori’s fingers descending in and pinching my left leg. “Uwoah!”


Wrapping Up: Smelly Sniffing


Pulling me out of the smelly shoe prison, my sister rescued me. She pulled me out so quickly that my entire world became a blur. When I finally stopped moving, I found myself dangling upside down. In front of me was my sister’s face… or rather, a part of it. I was staring at a pair of lips bigger than my head. 


“Uh- Sis? What are you-”


“Wait… Lori… Let me see too…”


Whoosh!


“Uwah!”


To my surprise,  I wasn’t only held in front of Lori’s face. Lori pulled her arm away from her face just slightly so I could see the other giant figure staring me down. Alice was nearby too. I found myself flanked on two sides by my sister and cousin. Held upside down, my head was level with their lips. They were close enough that I was buffeted by their breaths blowing towards me whenever either of them breathed.


“H-Hey, a little personal space here?” I stuttered. I didn’t know why they had brought me all the way up to their faces after toying with me with their feet, but wasn’t this TOO close?  I couldn’t even see their eyes. Because I was dangling by my leg between them, my entire body was a pendulum. If I swung in one direction, I’d slam into Lori’s lips like for a kiss, and if I swung the other way, I’d slam into Alice’s.


I didn't have time to worry about this, though. My ears almost went deaf when my sister opened her mouth to speak at point blank range. Her hot, moist breath buffeted me as her lips parted to reveal the inside of her mouth which I could definitely fit inside.


“Hold still, Remy. I want to see just how bad you smell compared to Alice’s sock.” Lori continued what she was intending to do and ordered me to not move. I couldn’t even move in the first place because she was holding me by my leg upside down. Still, I was taken aback when my sister’s nose pressed against my stomach. Because she did this, my head was right in front of her lips. If she pursed them and leaned forward, I’d get a kiss that’d completely wrapped around my head.


“... My socks don’t smell, Lori. I’m pretty sure he smells more like your shoe…” To my astonishment, Alice did the same thing but against my back. Both girls’ noses were rubbed right up against me. It felt like I was the only thing separating their lips from touching, but that also meant that their lips were directly touching me.


“What the hell? H-Hey, g-girls?!”


Mwah!


“Mgah?!” It felt like I was being kissed by both my cousin and my sister at the same time.  My cousin’s lips pressed into my head and wrapped around my entire backside of my skull. This was’t even considering the fact that my head could easily fit inside her mouth like a lollipop.


“Fueh…?” Alice’s voice reverberated when she heard my surprise.


I didn’t just get a ‘full head’ kiss from my cousin. In my flustered panic to push away from Alice, my body swung closer to Lori’s face. I face planted into my sister’s lips. Her lower lip covered the entirety of the lower half of my face while my eyes were smothered by her upper lip. My face was soaked with saliva thanks to Lori’s kiss which coated the entire front-side of my face. I got a ‘full face’ covering kiss from my gigantic sister. “Bwah!”


“Huh?” my sister pulled her head back just an inch so that I would get off of her. Even then, though, she was still very close. “Whoops. Heh. Guess we got a bit too close. I didn’t want to know how you tasted, Little Bro.”


“Uh… Are you sure that was a taste, Lori…? I think we both just ki…”


“Taste! It was a taste!” I interjected before Alice completed her sentence. I had to make sure Alice didn’t bring it up while the moment was still fresh because Lori would definitely tease me about it. It honestly flustered me a little. This was a lot bigger than any kiss I ever experienced.


Unfortunately for me, my sister knew that she had accidentally given me a face-covering kiss with her lips. She laughed, treating my flustered panic lightly. 


“What are you so freaked out about?” Lori chuckled. “Could it be that you’re grossed out by a kiss on the head from your big sister?”


“This was the whole face, wasn’t it?” I couldn’t define this as ‘on the head’ when it was ‘my entire head’. 


“... Wow… Remy’s really turning red…” Alice giggled. It seemed that the kiss didn’t mean much to her. Well, I suppose it was because of my size. Brushing her lips against my 3 inch body probably felt the same to her as putting her fingers to her lips.


“He’s just being a baby. Come on Alice. Let’s continue.”


“Hey, cut that out, Lori!” I panicked as Lori’s lips got closer again. My sister and cousin resumed putting their noses on my stomach and back. “Come on. Haven’t you gotten a proper smell of me alread-?”


Sniiiiifffff!


“Uwgh?” I was silenced when I felt a powerful vacuum force. My sister and cousin finally did what they had intended to do before I panicked about the kiss. They sniffed my body with their full strength. For a second, my body seemed to get pulled towards Lori’s nose, but then, it started going in the opposite direction towards Alice. My sister and cousin were actually trying to smell my body. I was utterly confused why they had still decided to do this, but before I could make sense of what was going on, my sister and cousin both pulled their heads back. It seemed something they didn’t expect had caught both of them off guard.


“Urk!” Lori’s face scrunched up. She smelled me after all of the foot play she and Alice had put me through. “Cough! Okay, I hate to say it but I think you’re right, Remy. Gak! That actually stinks just as bad as Alice’s sock. Sorry.”


“... Ew… You smell like Lori’s shoe so much, Remy… Actually, you just smell like feet in general… Well… I guess that’s our fault…”


“You see?” I was a bit happy to know that my sister and cousin actually gagged at the smell of their feet. It might’ve been because they were smelling the other’s foot rather than their own, but either way, the two seemed to have accepted that they were in the wrong.


“I guess you’ll need a real thorough bath to get that off you then.” Lori told me. That was the thing I had been wanting ever since she had stomped me for the first massage.


“... Oh… Should we make that his prize instead…? Alice naively asked. As innocent as it was, hearing her casually change the reward for winning Monopoly again sent a shiver up my spine. At this point, I didn’t want any more ‘prizes’ that the girls thought up. Their foot massage had been too much.


“No more prizes, Alice. Please.”