- Text Size +

I was still stuck inside Naysha’s butthole when she went to work the next day. With every step she took, I was rocked back and forth because of how big her butt was. As I rocked back and forth, I was able to get more and more unstuck until I became fully free from what happened to be the wall of her buttcheek. I had gotten stuck not to any poop inside her butt. but the wall of her buttcheek.

I began to crawl toward the reddish light I saw that was her butthole. As I crawled, my hands became stuck to the sticky floor of her butthole and it took a few seconds to get them unstuck so I could move forward.

As I got closer, I saw her butthole open more. She was bending over, which meant her buttcheeks opened up, allowing her butthole to open up. I finally reached her butthole and stuck my arms out. They were immediately crushed as the butthole closed up again.

“Hey!” Naysha felt my arms poke out of her butthole and stood back up, making her butt go back to it’s normal position. “I can feel you squirming.” She then clenched her buttcheeks, crushing my forearms more.

“Wendy!” she called to the other giantess. Wendy came over to her.

“Creo que esta listo para salir del armario,” Naysha said.

“Vamos,” Wendy said back. The pain I felt as my arms were pushed up and down between the inside and outside of Naysha’s butthole as she walked was the worst pain I’d ever felt. Eventually, she pulled her pants and underwear down and the butthole opened as she sat on the toilet.

When she did, however, my entire tiny body fell out of her butthole and into the toilet below. It was completely dark in the toilet now, so I saw nothing as I splashed into the toilet water below. I sank so low, it took a while for me to resurface. I tried to look up to see Naysha’s naked butt, but it was too dark.

I did hear when she farted into the toilet, however. It sounded like a PA system in an arena. I then felt when turds began splashing down into the toilet. The water splashed around me, and I also got hit with some toilet water. The final turd wound up hitting me, sinking me into the water again.

Once she was done, she wiped and stood up, looking down into the toilet. The giantess smiled big when she saw me.

“Hi, babe!” she said, waving at me. She was mocking me now that I had told her how much I liked her. “Hope you enjoyed that. Here comes some more!” Wendy then sat on the toilet, blocking the light again.

She blew many big farts before spewing liquid poop all over the toilet, moaning as she did. She spewed more liquid poop before she began dropping turds into the toilet. Once she was done, the two giantesses looked into the toilet.

“It’s been so much fun spending time with you, but now it’s time to say goodbye,” Naysha said. “Glad you were able to spend the time with me you wanted to!” she blew me a kiss as Wendy pushed on the valve, sending me and all the poop down the drain, never to return again.