- Text Size +

This test for a cure was… unsuccessful. Other than making women lactate, things remain pretty much the same. And how do they know? Well…

 

With the swelling breasts, the sensitive nipples, and a strangely arousing stream of milk flowing out of her tits. One of the ladies couldn´t resist the call of passion.

After she was, well, milked, she took her man in arms, and carried him to bed. Turned on. Hot. Aroused by the touch, the look, and the desire on him.

Daisy was the one, she couldn´t help it. Dan was in some sort of trance as he milked her massive breasts. As he used his hands to pump the milk out of Daisy´s enlarged, swollen and slightly aching tits.

 

In bed, they gave it all. The feeling of her soft, massive breasts all over him. He could still smell the milk on her, and the aroma wasn´t that bad. It was sweet, creamy. A natural smell. The artificial “vaccine” made them lactate, the rest, well, it was up to them.

 

They did expect this to work out. But it didn´t, the proof? Well, aside of complaints from most of them, they remeasured them, and, of course, they asked who had sexual relationships. The only ones who did were Dan and Daisy.

And they certainly enjoyed themselves. Dan shrunk down to 4´10”, while Daisy grew into a much curvier, and sensuous 6´9” amazon. This time, her breasts ballooned! And her hips widened a bit, as well as some more roundness added to her butt.

But this time, not sure if it was because of the serum, her breasts took the biggest part. They became so much bigger that none of her bra´s fit. She went two full sizes up! And to Dan, they looked absolutely massive!

Daisy´s now, almost, two whole feet taller than he is! The size difference is remarkable! She looks so big next to him, with the tight top stretching over her huge jugs.

 

Dr. Drystone noted the changes and saved the serum file under the “non-working” cures. However, he did notice something else in another couple…

Lena decided to have a private chat with the Doc. So that Andrew didn´t listen. She was in fact the only one who didn´t complaint. And Andrew, well, he was “fed” while sleeping so… he had no idea about the lactation.

Well, he did, but when he woke up, Lena told him she milked herself. And, in a semi-stern, sarcastic way, she added: “Thanks for your help…” but what he doesn´t know is that… he was way more helpful than he thinks.

 

“My demands are simple, Doctor, I would like to have a few of these…” she pointed at the serum, “you know for… personal purposes…” she would like it if she could get a chance to “feed” Andrew in the future.

She hasn´t forgiven him, but the pleasure was more for her, so… this was something she was doing for herself.

 

“I´m afraid I can´t just give you a shot. But, there´s something I´d like to discuss with you…” Dr. Drystone checked on their measurements. Today, after supposedly not having sex, he was down to 4´10”, and she went up to 6´9”, a full inch of difference. And the Doctor would like to know why?

 

“So, tell me, what happened? Why have you both experienced a change on heights?” of course, everything was for research purposes.

“Well…” Lena had to tell the truth, she couldn´t really lie. However, not even she knew there´s been some change on their heights.

In the end, she admitted she kind of… breastfed him. Making him, while sleeping, drink up all of her milk.

 

“I see… well, I apologize I can´t give you a shot of these…” he pointed at the serum, making Lena a bit sad, “BUT, that´s because they are designed for shots. If someone was to, let´s say, turn them into a… drinkable formula, well, then that would be different…” Dr. Drystone was wicked!

Well, not quite bad, he was in fact helping Lena here. The huge smile on the amazon´s face when she heard his words, it was like music to her ears! Now, what does the Doctor get in return?

The change suffered was because of the interaction between her tit, more precisely her nipple, and his mouth. He drank her milk down. Now, there´s a few things he´d like to know about it. Why had it happened? Was it the formula or… maybe this virus affects women in more than one way?

This was an exchange of fluids after all. Between him and her. Now, he needs to create a new hypothesis and run some other experiments. Using only Lena and Andrew as subjects.

 

“I will provide you with it as soon as it´s ready. BUT, my condition is that you, and your boyfriend, will have to come for some individual tests. Only the two of you. And, this also means you won´t be a part of the other experiments for a while…”

“OK!” cheered Lena.

The Doctor was making a plan on his mind. He had wanted to run specific, individual tests on each couple. Making one for all, well, it certainly gave him a variety of results from the same experiment, but getting the chance to try a specific experiment on a specific couple, that was also exciting!

 

The deal was done. He´ll give her what she wants, and she´ll come back for some tests. Simple, nice, and everyone gets their share. Except for… Andrew.

Lena´s only question is… how to feed him again? The feeling was AMAZING! But… he will certainly cringe when, if, she introduces the idea. But let’s remember, he´s in no position to argue, after all, he´s the one who did wrong before…

 

Things were settled. Now, things were back to normal. Only that…

“I´m telling you, she´s a menace!” Complaint Lena, knowing very well Andrew´s been ogling at Blythe, who´s the “menace” she´s talking about.

“I know, she´s so rude. How dare she? Come close to our men and try to seduce them? Playing the “friendly” neighbor role, just to take them to bed! I´m sure that´s her whole plan.” Agreed Daisy.

All three of the women were together at a barbeque, to which, Blythe was not invited. Since she was a, as they said, bitch who didn´t care at all if a man´s already married or dating someone. And that she´s a horny woman who´ll snatch their man as soon as any of them turn their backs.

“But, are we sure that´s her goal? I mean, she´s never really, you know… sleep with them?” Said Eunice, who really doesn´t have any problem with Blythe.

 

Dan´s too much of a friendly, and sometimes naïve, man to realize some woman´s trying to flirt with him. But Daisy´s not that way. As soon as Blythe came over to “introduce” herself, she could see her true intentions.

And Lena, well, Andrew´s the kind of men who´d leer at another woman, even if he´s walking next to Lena. She knows that, with the lightest, or even an un-existing, hint from Blythe, Andrew will fall for her.

However… this is not quite the case for Eunice and Cory. He´s very shy when it comes to these taller women. He´s insecure, and that means he´s most likely to escape Blythe than approaching her. In any case, he´ll be more concerned about her size than trying to check her out.

 

Eunice stood in the middle of the other women, at 6´2”, she was by far the shortest. Both women are now the same height. Maybe a slight difference because of their shoes. Still, the top of Eunice´s head is about nose level with Daisy and Lena.

Their height was not intimidating at all, but the way they were looking at her, with those eyes that just say “you´re wrong.”

 

“I mean, can´t we give her like… a second chance? She doesn´t seem to be that bad.” Added Eunice.

“Not that bad? Honey, she´s been having sex with multiple guards, how do you think she got so tall?” Said Daisy, and she was right, Blythe was still a good deal taller than both of them.

“I wouldn´t trust Andrew to be around her. Or even turn at her direction.” Lena was right about it, he´s not quite “trustable”, at least yet.

 

Eunice was not the type of women who´d want to set someone away, or treat them as if they were a pest. But it seems Blythe earn the hate of these women. She just comes, standing tall, showing off her sexy body. And she´s extra attentive towards men.

They don´t know, but it´s just her way to have some “fun” in this place. She´s stuck there, alone. Plus, she´s never been one to turn gazes at her, right now, she feels, and looks, like a goddess.

 

“Couldn´t we just… invite her over and see what happens?” Added Eunice, once more, speaking for her.

Lena just rolled her eyes, but Daisy decided to be a good neighbor, for Eunice of course. She had an idea.

“Listen, Eunice. We´ll invite her over, BUT with one condition.” Stated Daisy. “You´ll go over to her place, you know, just a casual visit. You and Cory. IF, during that visit of yours, she doesn´t try to seduce him, then she´s welcomed. I´m willing to forgive and forget. Otherwise, well, you´ll see what I´m talking about.” It seemed to Daisy that Eunice needed proof of what she´s talking about.

“Ok, will do! You´ll see, she´s just… maybe affective? Not a bad woman.” Eunice felt nice.

In this kind of rutinary life they now had, having this bet, or sort of “mission” it was fun. It gave her something new to do.

Now, time to prove these women Blythe´s not who they think she is….

 

The very next day, Eunice send Blythe a message. Through their tablet. It was something simple:

“Hello neighbor! I´d like for us to meet, you know, get to know each other better. Would you like to come over to our place? Or, maybe we can meet at your place? If you´re not busy, of course. I´ll be waiting for your response.”

And… nothing. She waited the whole day but there was no answer from her. Eunice had the idea that, maybe, she didn´t like the idea.

 

She spend the rest of the day wondering, if this didn´t work, then… how could they meet? Maybe they could casually meet her at the pool? She goes there often. Perhaps, she uses the gym? Or… something else?

She really doesn´t want to look like a stalker. She just wants to prove the other two women that Blythe´s good to be trusted.  What will she do? Rip Cory´s clothes off of him and fuck him right before her eyes? Please, they are all civilized people there.

However, the fact that she´s been having some action with the guards, that does seem true. But that´s on her. Still, how can she be sure those aren´t married guards? Or if they are on a relationship?

 

But the good news is, the next day, at night, she received a reply from Blythe. Saying:

“Hi neighbor! Of course you can come over! It will be nice to have you. Would you like to come tomorrow? Maybe we can have some brunch?”

 

“YES!” Screamed Eunice, this was a win! Her reply? For sure! Now, there´s only one thing she forgot… to tell Cory.

 

“WHAT! We´re going over THERE!” He said, pointing at Blythe´s place, from inside his unit. Though the window.

“Ugh, you too? Come on, she´s not as you think. Listen, have you talked to her before?” Eunice asked, a little disappointed.

“Well, not quite a chat but… the other day at the pool…”

“It was just sunscreen. You´ve put sunscreen over me too, and that´s not something bad, is it?”

“Well… no. But you´re my girlfriend. That´s different.”

“Pfft. Don´t be silly. We´re going over there. Tomorrow, at 10:00 am.” She declared.

“But…”

“No. I don´t want to hear any complaints.” She said, waving her finger at him as she held one hand on her hip, “we´re going, and that´s the end of it.” She could be really stubborn sometimes. Which he hated, but sometimes, most of times, she´s just right.

“Fine. We´ll go. But if she wants me to rub something on her, then that´s on you.” He declared, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Fine. I´ll take that risk.” Eunice was sure nothing was going to happen, that everyone, including Cory, was just paranoid. Blythe won´t try anything, she´s certain…

 

The very next day, at exactly 10:00 am, Cory and Eunice were at Blythe´s front door.

Cory was sure this was a bad idea, and Eunice, well she wanted to make a point.

Within a minute, the front door was opened. And, behind that door, emerged the tallest woman Cory had ever seen!

“Good morning, welcome!” Said Blythe, the 7´3” amazon.

 

Eunice was smiling, hiding the fact that she was a little conscious of the cheering size of this woman; but Cory, well, he couldn´t hide his amazement. Blythe was huge! Eunice looked tall to Cory, but she wasn´t even chin level with the amazon before them!

Blythe was a full foot taller than Eunice, plus an inch. Making her a bit over a full head taller than her. And him? Well, considering the fact that he´s 5´1”, he´s boob-level. The top of his head is leveled with the cusp of her breasts. But, his eyes… all he can see is the big, heavy, and firm rack she´s had.

Blythe´s wearing a tight, bodycon dress. A deep-purple one. A dress that hugs her curves tightly. Her wide hips stretching the dress, as well as her massive, barely covered, boobs. The dress allows Blythe to accentuate her thin waist, giving her a wasp-like look. But her bigger assets, well… they do pop out!

Eunice´s wearing a blouse and jeans that, to him, they already seemed tight because of all the expansion she´s done, but Blythe… aside of making Eunice look short, she makes her look… less curvy.

 

No other woman in here is as curvy, as buxom, as much of a bombshell as Blythe is. And that, well, that makes Cory a bit self-conscious. Not because of his body, of course, but about his size. Her dimensions, her proportions, she´s just… tremendous!

 

“Hello, dear, how are you?” Said Blythe, talking to Eunice and bringing her hand in for a shake. Putting her other huge hand over Eunice´s as their hands met.

“I´m fine, well, you know, much better since that incident of the vaccine the other day, heh.” Greeted Eunice, making a little of chit chat.

“Oh, yeah, that vaccine. Well, I can´t really complaint. It was a… quite an experience…” she said, turning at Cory, looking down at him from way above as she continued. “My breasts were swelling! Can you imagine…” she said as she turned and bent a little.

Coming closer to Cory, closer and closer, and then, stretching her hand. He just followed her, he knew all she wanted was a handshake. And that was not bad, right?

“These titties of mine, full of milk? Oh, let me tell you, they were absolutely HUGE!” she emphasized, bending to meet Cory, their hands meeting in the middle, and Blythe, of course, pushing her shoulders forward, making her enormous breasts nearly spill out of her dress´s top.

She just smiled at Cory, wondering if he was making a mental picture of what she had just said. He just swallowed, trying his best not to look at the massive pair of tits before him. He just shook her hand while they made eye contact. Smiling, a bit sensuously, to him. He was worried, had the handshake lasted too long? It feels like forever now!

 

“Come on in, be my guests. It´s been too long since I´ve had guests…” Blythe wasn´t lying, even if we consider her one-night-stands with the guards as having guests.

Both walked in, followed by Blythe. She closed the door and, as they made their way in, Cory couldn´t help but to feel her enormous presence behind him. He could clearly hear her feet, her bare feet, walking. The splatting sound they made behind him, loud.

She was not just tall, she was heavy! As heavy as a woman her size can be. She may be thin, but her curves, well, her boobs alone must weight a lot! He´s not trying, but he can picture them, bouncing with each of her steps. Which makes him wonder, is she wearing a bra?

The simple answer is… no. She learned that, with breasts that firm, bras are unnecessary. They just constraint her growing tits.

 

Eunice and Cory didn´t came empty-handed. They brought a few sweets with them. As well as some cupcakes and drinks. And Blythe had a few other things at her place. She´s not the type of woman who diets, at least not anymore. She had a pack of tiny sausages, bacon and a few bagels.

Once brunch was served, it was time to dig in. Cory was amazed by how little he ate now. But more amazed by the appetite of the tall women at the table. Eunice ate way more than she used to, maybe… twice as much? But that´s something he had become aware of during the past few weeks, however, it was Blythe who got him speechless.

Add what Eunice ate to what he ate, and you´d still be short by a bit. Blythe could really eat. And this was also another thing that got him amazed about this new thing going on. Whenever someone´s ill, they don´t eat that much, but this virus, it makes women stronger, taller and hungrier?

However things are, this is only a way to confirm he´s, well, the short one.

 

“So you used a pump?” Asked Blythe as she took a sip of her drink.

“Yeah, and let me tell you, having to wait for it, it felt like AGES.” Added Eunice.

Both women were now talking about the “incident” of the other day. How all of the women there just started lactating. And Blythe didn´t wasted her chances to add some more… spice to her talk.

“You could´ve used your hands. That´s what I did. And let me tell you… both,” she made a small pause and turned at Cory, “A pair of extra hands would´ve really come in handy…” Blythe had more than fun when she pumped the milk out of her engorged breasts.

The feeling of milk, jetting out of her tits on the bathtub, added with some wine and some fine music, it was quite an experience. Plus, the swoleness got her sooooo hot. She didn´t wasted her chance to please herself…

 

“Well, Cory was really helpful that day,” Eunice said, not mentioning she almost yelled at him in despair, the inflation on her breasts, they were aching.

“I´m sure, dear. Maybe… maybe the next time, I could borrow him…” she said, turning back at him with her pretty eyes and a sensuous look on her face. Her red lips pronouncing the words as if they were singing, “You know… sometimes a single woman needs some help…”

Eunice wasn´t sure how to take this. Was she… flirting? It was kind of obvious that she was making Cory nervous, and it seems this is on purpose.

 

Eunice could hear Daisy´s voice inside her head: “I told you.” But she wanted to believe there was something else. Still, the tight dress, the look in her eyes. She smiles every time he gets nervous. What´s up with this woman!

Eunice was not one to get mad, but she was starting not to like this.

 

“Well, I´m sure… I´m sure you´ve learned how to live alone here… right? I mean, why would you need the help of a man? I mean, of anyone? To me, you seem like a strong… independent woman.” Said Eunice, drawing Blythe´s attention back to herself.

“Aww, thank you, dear. You know, you´re right. Being infected with this virus may be for the best. I mean, look at me, I´m so… big.” She turned at Cory. Of course, Blythe knows he´s not one who´d like being compared with a growing woman. She can perceive it.

 

Blythe´s chatted, or being around her neighbors enough to know how they feel about this. Dan´s sort of… the boring one. She can have a normal chat with him, that if Daisy allowed it. But Andrew and Cory, they are different.

Andrew´s kind of… a pleaser. Or he appears to be. Blythe knows he´s a horny man who wastes no chance to gawk at her. And she really doesn´t mind. On the other hand, Cory´s quite the opposite, he feels uncomfortable before a tall, imposing woman, like herself. And she likes that. To tease him, it´s just so funny!

 

“Don´t you agree? Honey?” She was speaking to Cory. “I´m so tall, so much bigger. And I, well, it´s not nice for a woman to gain weight, but it all seems to go to the right places. You´ll agree with me, right Eunice? Our bodies, they are just getting… fleshier.” Cory was not comfortable.

Her tone, her voice, the way she said things. This was… kind of arousing. But he didn´t like the feeling of being aroused by, well, by her. Plus, she was kind of intimidating.

Cory knows he has to get out of there, before something bad happens, so…

 

“May I use your, ehm… bathroom?” Even Eunice noticed he was having a hard time keeping it together.

“Of course, up the stairs, first door to your right.” Blythe said, Cory just thanked her and walked away. “Oh, but don´t get confused with the one on the left, that´s my room, and I have a mess there. A bunch of underwear everywhere, haha.” She chuckled.

 

Blythe just didn´t seem to waste any chance to tease him. And Eunice has had enough.

“Listen, I… I think this isn´t right.” She said, not really wanted to be this type of neighbor but…

“What isn´t right?” Asked Blythe.

“This… this whole… teasing! You are teasing Cory! And that´s not nice! Tell me, are you trying to… seduce him?” The constant hints, her approaches, the things she talks about and the way she speaks of them. There´s no doubt, Blythe just wants to mess with the men around!

“Hahaha, oh, haha, dear, come on, it´s not what you think.” Blythe responded, after a little laughter.

“It´s… not?” Eunice will need an explanation, and it must be a good one.

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can get a few chapter ahead on my patreon, up to chapter 16! Here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234