- Text Size +


There will be quite a change between Lena and Andrew. And maybe Blythe can step in a little, only to make sure he´s fine. A growing woman like Lena should know her own strength. And the new power she´s getting.

Still, it wasn´t all the same for everyone around the units. Dan and Daisy were having their own… moments.

 

There was some old, romantic music playing at the house. The deep, velvety voice of a singer, in tune with the melody of the song. The lights were dim, and the bedroom´s door was open.

“Whenever you´re ready, dear. You´re lovely wife is ready…” Daisy said as she laid in bed. Waiting for her man to make his entrance.

“Ok, honey, here I come…” He said, stepping into her view.

 

Dan stepped right at the door, wearing nothing but a tiny… thong?

He may not be the 6´3” hunk Daisy married. The virus got him down to 4´10”, but he´s still the man she married, only a bit shorter.

“Oh, my… your new diet´s certainly working, hon, I can tell those abs look SHREDDED!” They did, he´s working on his six-pack nowadays.

He made sure to pose for her. He was wearing a thong. A man´s one, showing off the bulk he had up-front. And when he turned, she could see his firm, and tight ass. Of course, he was a bit hairy, but Daisy loves his manly-man.

He flexed, showing off his biceps, then he inflated his chest, showed off his back. Dan was a strong guy, with some nice muscles bulging up. He was big, for a man his size, but not as big as the woman in bed…

 

Daisy is literally an amazon. It doesn´t help much for his size that she´s growing. The inches he loses, she finds them. Now, Daisy´s a towering, 6´9”, amazon. But he certainly loves the change.

Daisy hasn´t only grown taller, but thicker too. And by that, I mean in all of the right places…

 

Her hips have widened, her butt has filled-up with firm, sensuous flesh. She´s growing in the most sensuous of ways. With legs so thick that they make his look thin, a butt so big that it puts his into shame. It´s kind of fun to think on the old days, when he used to be the big hunk and she was the delicate-looking spouse. But not anymore.

His proportions are still the same, but due to the size change, his limbs are thinner. He´s still strong, proportionally speaking, but in terms of size, and actual strength, Daisy´s got the lead.

As she lays in bed, he can see her huge bosom, her enormous breasts, firmly located on her chest. She looks succulent. Sexy. And her eyes, they are voracious! She´s a devoted wife, and an equally devoted lover.

She knows there´s a few rules they must follow, like avoiding sex to avoid any further size-changes, but there´s nothing wrong with some foreplay, right?

 

“Come to me, my handsome man…” Daisy said, wearing nothing but a diminutive, and now tiny, lingerie. Her hulking breasts can barely be hold by the bra, and her butt, the tiny thong certainly sinks between her sexy ass. But tonight´s not about comfortable fit, tonight, it´s time to tease the other and let themselves melt in the other´s arms…

“On my way, my beautiful, big queen…” And so, he was on.

 

He jumped over the mattress, and then, crawled over to her. Her long legs on his sides as he made his way to her.

He could see two plump, fleshy legs on his sides. Almost like tree-trunks. Daisy was certainly bigger, but that´s not something he wasn´t aware of, however, it´s not easy to get used to it.

She was laying back, patiently waiting for him to make his way to her. Even if she could hardly hold herself.

 

Back then, they used to have sex at least three times a week. But after they got infected with the virus, well, they had to bring it down to… nothing.

But it was so hard, with his body, and the growing urges of her. They failed, and as a result, now their sizes have changed, dramatically.

She´s much taller than he used to be, and he´s much shorter than she used to be. This should be enough to set their minds away from sex, but it wasn´t.

However, they don´t really need to have actual sex to sate their needs, they are looking for… different ways…

 

Tonight, they will try to keep it as a naked touching. No clothes, but no insertion too. That if they can hold themselves. Which, honestly, may be beyond hard.

 

Dan´s already on top of her, with his member already hard. And she´s laying there, looking at him with adoring eyes. Her husband may have shrunk a bit, but he´s still the same lover he´s always been.

As he keeps going up her torso, as his hands sink on her stomach, he´s looking at her boobs. What can he say? He likes big boobs, and Daisy´s are tremendous!

His hands find their way, and then, he starts fondling with her enormous rack. Caressing the enormity of her cleavage, enjoying it a bit too much.

She likes it, but she wants some fun too…

 

Her large hands make their way to him, more specifically, to his waist. Soon, her fingers find their way to his thong, and soon, she rips the whole thing apart. It was easy, it was, as previously said, tiny. It didn´t took much for her to rip it off. Then, she started working on him, on his member.

As he fondled with her tits, she massaged his member. With both hands. One hand playing with his lump, and the other one caressing his balls.

The feeling, it was too much, so hot, so sexy. His legs wanted to give and just let him fall to enjoy Daisy´s gentle, and lusty, touch. But he stood still, taking it as the man he is. However, his grip certainly augmented, and his fingers soon sank on her voluminous cleavage.

“Ohh, a bit though there, cowboy…” Daisy moaned, and complaint a little, but that doesn´t mean she didn´t like it.

 

Soon, her clothes were gone too. And not so long after that, they changed positions a little.

Now, Daisy was sitting, wrapped around Dan. She was all over him as she masturbated his member from behind. Her long arms reached from behind his head, all the way to his hard member.

Her large hand, masturbating his dick, faster and faster. His moaning was enough confirmation for her to continue. During that time, he just allowed his body to rest on hers, with her pillowy breasts between his head.

She was so tall now, her legs were extended further away than his. And her thighs were so much thicker. She was a goddess. And, in the end, this goddess claimed her prize, she made him cum fast, and with so much pleasure.

Then, it was her turn…

 

Daisy laid back, but not without wrapping one arm around Dan. He could feel how she slowly pulled him back. The power dynamics have certainly changed. Before, she wouldn´t be capable doing such a thing, before, she wouldn’t have been able to move his bigger body. But now, she was the big one.

She, so carelessly, laid back in bed. She pulled Dan into her large, soft body. And then, they both landed. She was just playing, teasing him, she felt the need to toy with him a little. Then, she giggled. Dan couldn´t resist, she´s now too strong, plus, he just came. His whole body felt a bit drained. But now, he must recover fast, it´s her turn to have her share.

 

“Ok, dear… whenever you´re ready.” She said, laying in bed, with Dan resting over her amazonic body. She was kind of cushioning, he can´t complaint.

What she means is, he had his “job done”, now, she would like it for him to start with hers.

 

Daisy laid back in bed, arms widely open, legs spread apart. With Dan resting on top of her. He knows what she wants, they had an agreement. Well, not so much of an agreement.

They wanted to fool around in bed, to sate her carnal needs. Knowing very well sex is out of the plate, they must fill it up with something else…

 

Soon, Dan found himself looking at Daisy, as if he was looking at her from beneath, only that he was placed in front of her.

He adored the way her humongous breasts were like mountains on top of her chest. The thickness of her thighs, the fact that her face was miles away from him. Now, he´s on his knees, between her long, powerful legs. She´s so hot!

Before, she was a cutie, a pretty woman, a bit skinny f you like, but now, now she´s different. She´s tall, thick, with a luscious body full of hot flesh. She has filled up in the most sensuous of ways.

He won´t say she wasn´t hot, but the woman she became… She turns him on without even trying!

 

Now, Dan´s eating up Daisy´s hot pussy. Rubbing her massive thighs from inside as he makes her moan with the power of his mouth. His lips, pouring soft kisses on her, his tongue, licking her to the deepest of pleasures. She finds it hard not to twitch, not to squirm due to this sexual favor.

If she does, she may squeeze his head with her thighs, and that wouldn´t be pleasant. She knows she won´t crack up his skull, but she´d rather not take the risk.

As he gently eats her up, she´s struggling to control herself. She feels fantastic! Her hands have a strong grip on the covers, her toes are clenched, her mouth sings soft moans. She likes it, she appreciates it, she loves it!

 

This is the closest thing to sex they know they can have. However, they are not very good at keeping things that way…

 

Daisy climaxed, hard, her vagina pouring hot fluids into his mouth as she moaned, as she orgasmed. He didn´t mind, that was the result of a well-done job. However, as both laid next to each other, well… they still wanted some more!

 

“We´re not going to finish, ok? Just… we´re just going to have a quickie, ok? But without coming.” She said, negotiating with him, as if she needed to.

Dan was as hot for Daisy as she was for him. They wanted to have sex, but not going all the way. To pull things out before they climaxed. Little do they know, they won´t make it.

They are such passionate lovers, as soon as he gets on top of her, nothing will set them apart, not even will-power…

 

Leaving these two love birds alone at their place, its time to move on to the other couple on the neighborhood. Cory and Eunice.

Right now, Cory is looking out the window. Meditating a bit about all the changes in his life, their life. He´s confined to this place, which is quite big, still, his options are limited as to what he can do. Who´ll say the day will come when he´ll miss his trips to the store.

“Well, I guess it will rain…” He said, looking up at the sky.

 

The units were not located under a dome. They didn´t have an artificial weather, or a climate-changing-machine. They were still at the mercy of their climate conditions. Mother nature will tell if it´s sunny, or cloudy, or, as today, rainy.

He was glad, it´s been a while since he´s seen the rain. Not once since he got here, that´s for sure.

He sighed. How were things so normal and at the same time, so different? He didn´t like to be the guy who over-thinks, the guy who´s always depressed. But, how can he be happy? He´s like a prisoner?

 

“Cory, I made popcorn, you want some?” Came Eunice´s voice from the kitchen.

Right, he doesn´t live alone. He´s not trapped in this place on his own. And Eunice is not the only person here, there´s other five people who are going through the same thing he is. They may not be all shrinking, but their sizes are changing, and their freedom, well, they are as confined to this place as he is.

“Sure.” He replied, part of him wonders why Eunice seems to be so happy. Or to be taking things so easy, but the truth is, she´s always seen the positive side for everything. Or is he the one who only see´s the bad side? Who knows…

 

Soon, he walked into the living room. Eunice told him she wanted them to watch some series together. And, she also told him it was going to rain today. So, they will spend the whole evening watching series while it rains outside, just like the old times. Still, it doesn´t feel much like the old times.

 

Eunice walked out of the kitchen, with a huge bucket of popcorn in one arm, and a huge chocolate cake on the other hand.

“I can´t wait to try this one!” She said, looking at the cake. “Did you know it´s a limited edition? I only clicked on it and they brought it straight to us. I guess there´s some perks about being a, you know, test-subject?” He doesn´t like the term, but she finds it funny.

Cory only smiled, but she knows better he´s not happy.

 

“Come on! Cheer up! Why are you so sad always?” Eunice is kind of tired of his attitude. She already told him to take this as a vacation. They pay for all their expenses, after all, he doesn´t have to work, neither does she. They get to do anything they want.

Well, as long as they are inside the facilities, and as long as they follow the rules of the place. But they only make check-up´s on them once in a while. It´s a simple life. He just doesn´t know how to get by.

 

Cory knows he shouldn´t be so sad, or concerned all the time. But he´s a little frustrated. Every time he looks at Eunice, he´s uncapable of appreciating her, instead, he only find himself looking at how her 6´2” frame towers above his 5´1”.

He can´t really enjoy her growing if he´s shrinking.

 

“It´s not like I want to! I just… this is stupid.” He said, and he crossed his arms.

“Wow, now you´re mad? Cory, I told you, if we come here, then we should adapt to the new roles in our lives.” She explained.

“That´s what I don´t like! Why do I have to… to shrink! Why can´t I be the one growing? Trust me, things aren’t as fun down here…” He replied.

“That´s not what Dan said…” she teased.

“What?”

“Dan says, being shorter has truly allowed him to notice the… sweet,” not to say sexy, “changes in Daisy. Come on, why can´t you think a bit more positively? Hmm? See the bright side?”

“There´s no bright side in shrinking…” He complaint, again.

“Are you sure? Cause, Dan says… it makes Daisy look bigger. And… the bigger she looks, the hotter she gets…”

“The fuck? When did he say all that?” He couldn´t believe it.

“Well, if someone paid more attention, rather than just complaining, or feeling sorry for himself, maybe you´ll have more time to appreciate this… and appreciate… me.” She does feel a bit left-aside.

 

Cory noticed this may not be so easy for her. Yes, she´s growing stronger, sure, things may be easier for her. But, in the end, she´s as stuck here as he is. And, if your special someone is quite distant, well, it doesn´t help so much.

 

“Euny, I… I´m sorry.” He´s to focused on how hard things are to him, that he forgot one thing, he´s got a girlfriend, and both should make this easy for the other, not only her to him.

“What for?” she asked, hoping for his answer.

“I… I guess I´m a little selfish… it´s just… things are not as good from my point of view…” He´s feeling sorry for himself, once more.

“Oh, and do you think that growing is so nice? Do you know how many bra sizes I´ve gone up? These may be firm, but they are heavy. Not to mention the rest of me. I can feel my butt wiggling while I walk, do I like it? Sure, sometimes, but I do feel kind of big every now and then.” She´s got a point.

“I… you´re right. I… I guess I´m a jerk.” He is, always thinking on himself.

“No, you´re not.” She added.

“I´m not?” He looked up at her in amazement.

“You´re a… liiiittle jerk. A jerkie, hehe.” She giggled.

“Hey! That´s not fun. Then, that… that would make you a big mean lady. A… M-bi--- huge mean lady!” He was bad with names.

 

They made amends, and soon, both were sitting at the couch. Watching series, for a long time…

“Wow, that thing´s half-way gone! How can you eat so much cake?” He asked.

“I´m a big girl now, you know. I can eat much more than I used to. But Dr. Drystone said it was normal.”

“Well, did he also said you´ll blow up? Maybe your pants aren´t fitting because of another reason.” He joked.

“Ha, ha. He said my metabolism is faster. Therefore, I can eat the whole cake, and not regret a thing.” She said.

“Ok, but I still want my share.” He said, she was taking over the whole thing. It´s ok if she likes sweets, but he´d also like to try it.

“You want your share? I´ll give you your share…” And so, she bent over. Down for a kiss. A warm, lovely, tender kiss.

 

She truly hopes things will change. That he´s more considerate. That he knows he´s not the only one with issues, the only one trapped.

Besides, their sizes have maintained for longer than the other couples. However, the kissing, if they are not careful, it could escalate fast…

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, all the way up to chapter 19! Here´s a link ;D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234