- Text Size +


“How quick, you´re back.” Said Eunice as he closed the door behind him.

“Oh, yeah… I… the place´s cool. But I think it should be better if we, uhm, explore it together, don´t you think?” he was breathing heavily, of course he ran over there with all his might. Escaping the giantess he just met.

“Sure, we can check the place tomorrow, it´s not like we´ve got another thing to do, right?” she chuckled.

 

They took a tour around the place; he was mesmerized by how large the whole thing was. Acres and acres of land, all destined to… them.

There was no mystery to anyone that they were kind of… subjects there. The very next day, they brought them into the lab. They took samples, measurements, and a whole lot of other biometrical data.

They needed all of that information for their records. Also, they asked each of them on how tall they were before. Their previous weight and much other things before the size changes began.

It was kind of frustrating, much more taking in mind that it took HOURS. Even psychological exams. They had all sorts of specialists there. Psychologists, physiotherapists, nutritionists, general doctors, and a whole lot more of people. But the headmaster, or the one who seemed to be in charge of that place was Dr. Drystone. He took both of them to each of the places where they´ll examine them.

Separate rooms, to make things faster. But they were not fast enough.

 

“Oh my… that took forever!” complained Cory as they entered their place.

“Yeah, it took a while.” Replied Euny.

“A while? Taking a shit takes a while, that was like… six hours!” he checked the watch, and yes, it took them around six and a half hours to do the whole thing. Taking samples was the easiest part.

“Ok, ok, it took a ton of time. And it would´ve been appreciated if they had given us any food, I´m starving.” She complained.

“Yeah, well, I mean, I´m not starving, STARVING, but I could eat.” They were advise that, as their sizes changed, there would be some minor adjustments on their metabolisms. While Euny´s eating more, he´s eating less. However, they didn´t needed a specialist to know that.

“I´ll go cook something, why don´t you wait here.” She said.

“I can help. I´m still big enough, or what? Just because you´re taller it means I´m not helpful?” he protested.

“Cory, honey, you don´t know how to cook.” That´s right, he burned pretty much everything he tried to cook. Or over salted it. Or simply… ruined it.

“No, I´m… ok, I don´t know how to. But I can help you shop vegetables and… other kitchen-like stuff.” He didn´t like to be left aside.

“It´s fine, I´ll cook something simple. Don´t worry, why don´t you, I don´t know, go check on Dan, or Daisy. I´ll be fine.” He didn´t liked the idea of standing in front of Daisy. She was super tall.

Even that 5´9” therapist he met during his check-up made him nervous. But if she didn´t wanted him around the house, then so be it.

“Fine, I´ll leave you. But don´t come crying for me when you realize you need me.” He declared, kind of offended.

Euny approached to him, placed her hands on her hips and stood straight, to appear even taller. Then, looming above him, she said: “DO I look like the kind of lady who´d cry? Hmm?”

“N-no…” she liked to tease him a bit whit a “who´s taller now” little game.

“Ok then…” she patted his head, “have fun.” He simply left.

 

Cory didn´t liked it when she acted that way. He knew it was fake, she was just pretending to be mad. But he hated it. He knew she acted that way to appear more imposing, taller, bigger. She was not really establishing who was in command, she just used it whenever she wanted him to do as she said, no questions asked.

Eunice knew he was stubborn, and that could become annoying, however, since the virus appeared, it became easier to finish discussions. There was nothing to argue when the party, who wanted to argue, was cut off. She mainly did it to save time, plus, it was very funny looking at him when he was dazed.

She knew he had become overly aware of his height. She could easily spot his eyes running up and down through her. Checking her size, her height. How tall he still was compared to her. And that didn´t changed with other people. She could also see it, through the corner of her eye, when he was trying to talk with Daisy. She knew this virus had make him insecure; imposing herself over him was only a last resource. A “power” she won´t abuse of.

Eunice was kind, but sometimes he was simply… too much. And with this virus around, he could become annoying. Asking way too many questions, permanently concerned. She knew they´ll have to deal with this, in time. Right now, it´s time for a warm, home-cooked meal. Lucky for her, the fridge was packed with food.

Her stomach growled, for sure, she knew she´d be eating part of that food before cooking it. Maybe a carrot, a slice of cheese, some ham. Anything to keep her hunger at bay while she cooked. She normally didn´t do such thing, she always waited for the food to be ready, but her hunger grew, together with her.

 

“I… she basically kicked me out of my… well, of that house. She can´t do that. We´re a couple, we´re supposed to make decisions together. But once again, I let her scare me… stupid fear.” Whenever Eunice loomed over him, it was as easy as frowning to make his heart race.

Like a scared little mouse, he´ll do whatever the amazon said. And she wasn´t big. Just, bigger than him. Three inches, she was only that much taller, yet, he freaked out. He wasn´t used to looking up to her, much less to look up at other things. And talking about tall things, He turned at Blythe´s place.

He knew hers was 7-A, the very first one, which made sense, she was the first one to arrive. However, she was not the one coming out of her house.

 

“Are you sure they won´t notice?” came a guard´s voice, he was stepping out of her place, buckling his belt.

“For sure, no worries, no one will tell the difference.” Blythe said. Of course, they just had sex.

She often asked for something just to have a guard deliver stuff to her. Her intentions? Well, it certainly wasn´t whatever she ordered for. She wanted sex. And it was really easy to seduce these men. Some resisted and just delivered whatever they were carrying.

Their orders were clear, to ring the bell, wait for someone to open, and just hand then whatever they ordered. But sometimes, Blythe in particular. She came out, wearing the most revealing clothes, teasing the guards with her massive breasts, her cheering size. Her long, soft looking legs, making them gawk at her.

She was a muse, an amazon, thick, sexy, fit, curvaceous, ravenous. She had it all to draw a man´s attention to her. The next step was simple, take them to bed. Most of the guards were about 6´3” and above, back then, they matched her in height, but not anymore.

 

Cory was looking, he couldn´t turn. Witnessing how that guard, whoever he was, walked away from her place. His uniform seemed baggy, but that´s how their cargo pants and shirts fit, however, it seemed like a size too big.

He couldn´t really tell, but Blythe had made it. She had passionate sex with the guy. Hot enough to take three inches from him. That´s right, even if he couldn´t notice from the distance, she went up, all the way to 6´11”, just an inch away from the seven-foot mark. And that guard? Well, he´s still tall, at 6´1”, but he used to be 6´4”.

As soon as they notice, he´ll be isolated, tested and most likely fired. There was a rule, it didn´t quite said “You can´t fuck the subjects”, but the idea was kind of the same.

 

“Oh, hi there, neighbor.” The amazon waved at Cory.

“Shit… she spotted me.” He was hoping she didn´t go all the way to where he was and, well, teasing him like yesterday, or worse.

To his surprise, she stood there, smiling as he waved her back. She could tell he was nervous. From across the street, she said:

“Well, what would you tell, that guy went straight to my hips…” she smacked her ass, hard enough to make a sexy-slapping sound. Then, she bit her lips and drew a naughty smile to him. She would´ve liked to throw him a kiss, but that could be too much.

He was trembling, his hands felt numb. He knew infected women grew after sex, but thinking about it made him uncomfortable. Even more when there´s a prime, sexy specimen across the street. Blythe was so hot. Tall, big boobs, an hourglass figure.

She was only wearing a tight top and a thong, that displayed all of the thick flesh of her shapely legs. And if she turned, well when she turned, he´ll be able to see her thong sinking between her ass cheeks. Right in the middle of her round peach shaped butt.

 

Infected women´s growth was a whole other thing. Men stayed basically the same, but shorter, proportional in every aspect to their original selves. But women were a whole other deal.

Women got bigger, everywhere. Their butt´s expanded, their breasts swelled bigger. Their bodies became much more feminine, their sexiness intensified and their shapes drew all of the attention into them.

It was really easy to tell which women were infected. They were the ones whose bodies seemed unnaturally hot. And they were incredibly tall, but let´s focus on the other changes aside of height.

Their hips became wider, their shoulders too, but not that much. Their bodies toned, giving them the shape of a fit woman, without having any need to work out. Plus, their bodies were like furnaces that burned calories, of course, everything was used to nurture their larger bodies.

Their bones, muscle, tendons, everything increased in size, giving them a proportional, yet somehow improved figure. Like a full-body plastic surgery. A miracle of science… if science was the one to blame for the virus.

Women´s skin cleared, became softer, smoother, giving them a forever young look. Youth came back to those who got “ill”. The thing is, this virus cannot be an illness for women, it was like a fountain of growth, a fountain of youth.

Take Blythe for example. She´s 52 years-old. Yet, she doesn´t look any older than 30. Her face, no creams, no collagen needed. Not even sunscreen. The bigger a woman got, the prettier she´ll look. There were no changes on their features, but they all somehow got this natural glow that allured everyone.

 

Cory couldn´t think straight. He felt like a small animal about to be devoured by a huge predator. He knew he had to run, but that would be silly. They were people, civilized people. He could talk to her, let her know he didn´t felt comfortable with this type of treat. But, he didn´t have the guts to do so. The idea of walking to her, facing her, getting closer to her, it really freaked him out.

Cory simply turned and walked away. He walked away before the beginnings of an erection became a real hard one. Then, if she could notice from across the street, then she´ll have a reason to come to him. And he didn´t want that. He turned and headed towards Dan´s house.

“What? You´re not coming to say hi? That´s not very neighborly of you. Maybe… maybe I should go all the way there and teach you some manners… hmmm?” her voice was sexy, smooth. Even if she had to be loud, it maintained a low sensuous tone.

Cory´s eyes opened widely. Manners? What does that mean? He didn´t want to know. He sprinted, he ran away, once more, away from this unpredictable amazon who fucked guards.

 

Blythe just giggled and waved at him.

“I guess we´ll talk later, bye, bye cutie.” She was having a lot of fun. Daisy never let Dan walk out on his own, but Cory, the new guy, he could be her new amusement source.

Blythe was into bigger men, bigger dicks actually. But she won´t waste the chance to tease her neighbors. There were much more things she could do, other than sex, to have fun. They will be like her playing things. Making them nervous with her mere words. Although, there´s a shame it´s only Cory.

There were still two empty houses, how long will it take to have some more people in?

 

Cory ran to the very last house on the block. Seeking for shelter. Daisy was big, obviously not as big as Blythe, even less now, but she will be more of a match than him.

His house, 7-C, was located right in front of Blythe´s house. And Dan´s place was the one at the end of his street, on his side. The five houses were distributed this way. 7-A and 7-B were on the same side. And 7-C, 7-D and 7-E were on the other side. 7-A and 7-C were the first houses on their respective sides of the streets.

Why were they distributed like this? Dr. Drystone thought it could be easier to fill unit A and B first, using the first side of the street, and proceed with the other one. And the “tenants” will occupy the houses respectively, starting with A and finishing with E, but Dan and Daisy´s change altered that order.

And why weren´t Cory and Eunice placed on 7-B instead of 7-C? Easy, 7-B was already intended for another couple. Turns out, someone else called before Cory did. But they were still on their way, kind of, turns out, the guy thought they will only be taking the woman, therefore, he wasn´t prepared to be locked together with her.

In the end, he ran away before they could pick them up. The woman seemed to cooperate, but he was gone. Right now, they were looking for the guy. Which won´t be that hard. Perhaps, these other people could get there by the end of the week.

 

*ding* *dong* *ding* *ding* *DING*

Cory was ringing the bell frenetically. He knew Blythe was still at her place. But he didn´t wanted to turn. If she had wanted to catch him, she would´ve already done it. Her long legs will cover the distance much faster and easier than his. He was vulnerable, and he hated the feeling.

“Coming!” came a voice, Daisy´s voice.

 

“Shit! She´s the one who’ll…” he didn´t want to meet Daisy first. He already felt small, but now, the door was open.

The gigantic door cracked open to reveal Daisy´s tall, yet kind form. Yes, she was also an amazon, but her cardigan and lose fit skirt hid most of her curves. Making her appear more as an old school housewife than a lubricious woman like Blythe. By the way, Daisy was way younger than Blythe, but now, they looked kind of the same age.

“Ok, I´m here… oh, hi Cory. May I know why are you ringing the bell like that? Is this an emergency?” Daisy placed her hands on her hips, looking a bit annoyed. She was not a testy woman. But no one likes it when someone´s ringing their house´s bell as if the sky was falling apart.

“I…” Daisy was much taller than Eunice, which made him feel so much smaller.

“Listen…” she bent a little, coming closer to him, “I know you´re new here, but it´s regular knowledge that, even if we´re locked here, you should have some manners. Just as if we lived on the outside world, which is not our case anymore. So, tell me, what can I do for you?” If she had a stupid response, then this “friendly” talk will become a lecture.

“I need… the other… Blythe´s out and I think she´s kind of… she´s just making me feel uncomfortable.” Even if he had planned ahead what to tell her, he wouldn´t be able to remember.

Daisy turned towards Blythe´s house, passed Cory by, with her enormity, and just saw the barely covered body of the other amazon.

Blythe waved, with her proud smile, and Daisy waved back, thinking she was a bitch.

“So, this is the emergency. Why don´t you come in.” She invited him in.

 

Cory went inside their place, they sat on the couches of the living room, the huge, vast couches. The first thing he noticed inside was that, their stuff was adjusted on a slightly taller position. Naturally, since Daisy was 6´3”. Both chatted for a while, Dan was taking a shower, so he´ll take a little time to meet him.

Asides of explaining Cory that Blythe was a bitch who liked teasing men. She also pointed the fact that she had sex with guards in every chance she got. And that sometimes she walked around topless.

Daisy warned him about this woman. The reason why they moved from the house next door to hers was, she knows no boundaries. Dan never got into anything serious with her, talking about sex. However, she always played to be the “friendly” neighbor who´s not really doing nothing wrong.

But she knew exactly what she was doing. Flirting, even if it´s a lie, with someone´s couple, that´s something out of the limits. They requested, almost demanded, well it was Daisy, to be moved away from her. As far as possible. Else, she´ll whack that woman. Back then, they were practically the same height. But now, Blythe had eight inches on her. Quite a difference.

 

Cory finally explained to Daisy that he was out alone because Eunice was cooking. And that she quite literally kicked him out.

“Oh, well that´s not something that should be done, not with that raunchy cow out.” Daisy said, frowning every time Blythe´s image came to her mind.

“Yeah… also, Euny told me to ask you if you wanted to have dinner with us… uhm, would you like to join us?” he asked.

“How sweet, but I´ve already cooked something, and, well, we´ve got… certain plans for tonight. But thank you for the invitation. Maybe we can meet some other day, or you could come here with us. I´ll make lasagna, do you like lasagna?” Daisy was nice.

Now that Cory was over with the “she´s huge” thing, he could notice her kind nature.

“Ok… I… I´ll tell Euny about it. Or, do you mind telling her… through the tablet?” If dinner wasn´t ready, then he couldn´t go back. Unfair, but that´s his punishment for not listening. Stupid punishment.

“Surely, no problem.” Daisy stood up, but before she left the room, she added, “Oh, and don´t be shy, if you need me to walk you home, I have no problem, ok?” He nodded. She was so kind.

There was really no need to feel shy around her. She was warm, welcoming. And, unlike Blythe, she didn´t tease him. Or provoked him in any way.

 

Dan met Cory as he headed to the kitchen, his hair still retained some moisture from the shower he just had. They chatted a little, Cory couldn´t help it but to ask him if Blythe was really a threat.

He explained to him that she wasn´t. He had been at her place, nothing happened. But no woman likes it when their man´s hanging out with a semi-nude woman that is constantly flirting. Dan was good to be trusted, but she didn´t trust Blythe one bit.

In the end, Daisy walked Cory home. He felt happy that they were both good people. However, that other woman, she was a mystery. What if she suddenly has an urge to go further than teasing? What if she´s, bored or something, and she drags him into her house.

But he had to trust Dan, she was harmless. However, her size wasn´t. The teasing was real, and the feelings he got during so, they were real too. He should be careful. Like Daisy said, Eunice should be with him at all times.

 

Once Daisy came back home, Dan was waiting for her.

“Daisy, is that you?” He asked from upstairs.

“Yes, hon, it´s me.” She replied.

“And… are you alone?” his voice became a bit more seductive, deeper even.

“Yes, I´m alone…” she knew what was coming, that “thing” they had planned. Sex.

It wasn´t exactly sex, they wanted to see if there was a way, maybe a position, a certain time, a manner in which they could sate their carnal desires without having Dan shrink. She didn´t mind growing, but his shrinking had to stop.

 

Dan came out, naked, at the very top of the stairs. For a man his size, his dick was still big enough. His body was shaped and muscular. Something she always found very attractive. Even now that she´s almost a whole foot taller.

“So… are you coming or… do you want me to get down there?” she was hot for it, for him. They abstained from any kind of sexual contact; however, this was their night to experiment.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Just posted Chapter 8 on my patreon, together with other of my stories, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234