- Text Size +

Trevor struggled to breathe as his arms were tied at the wrists and pulled tight above his head. His feet, tied at the ankles, were equally pulled in the opposite direction. The musky darkness caused him to gag and cough. He wheezed as the thick, slick, walls pressed against him. They moved rhythmically, only stopping occasionally. This forced him to time his breathing to maximize the amount of oxygen he could pull into his lungs, despite his opposition to breathing in the air in this prison. The walls soon began closing in around him. Trevor found his face pressed deeper into the dripping surface around him. He screamed, but this only seemed to hasten the enclosure. 

Brittany shimmied her shoulders to the soft music playing in the background. Drink in hand. She took a seat on the plush leather smoking chair which awaited her butt. As her ass cheeks rested into the surface, she could feel Trevor’s body pushed deeper between her them. It was his third straight day of being her living thong. She crossed right leg over her left and leaned back. Her right hand lifted her giant Cosmopolitan to her mouth and took a sip between her burgundy lips.  

Courtney sat to Brittany’s left. Her eyes travelled around her surroundings with wonder. Maison de l'amazone ,as a whole, was gorgeously decorated, but the Hippolyta Room was on a different level. It reminded her of how Sherlock Holmes’ smoking room was often depicted. 20ft high ceilings, wood paneling throughout, two stained glass windows filtered just enough nature light to keep the atmosphere close, but not claustrophobic. 5 large leather smoking chairs were arraigned in a circle in the center of the room. A round cherry-wood coffee table lay in the center of them. 

Courtney was invited by Brittany for a ‘small’ get-together for her 22nd birthday. As confident as Courtney was, she wasn’t really a party person and made Brittany aware of this multiple times. Brittany assured her it would just be a small gathering of themselves and a few other girls from work. 

As Brittany sat and enjoyed her drink and Courtney drank in all the details of the room, a knock came from the door across the room. It soon opened. Ember, dressed in her usual Butler outfit, bowed quickly at the waist. “Miss Dunham. Miss Hodges. Your guests.” Ember’s Parisian accent captivated Courtney. The 6ft, but still smallest woman in the room, stepped aside to let Brittany’s chosen guests inside. 

Courtney watched as Amelia and Megan entered first. They were followed by Katrina Ward, a tall redhead who recently transferred in from corporate R&D. Courtney had only had a chance to begin working with her in the past week or so, but they hit it off. She was glad Brittany invited her. 

Brittany smiled and waved her hands, “Ladies! Please come in. Take a seat.”  

Brittany had told Courtney that, initially, she wanted Jenn to be there as she was the first person who Brittany considered her protégé, but unfortunately Jenn was galivanting through the Nordics “conquering the Vikings” as Brittany had quoted her. 

Courtney looked at each of the guests as they sat down. 

Amelia’s hair was tied into a tight bun and dressed in a black dress. She wore black leather block heels which made her white French pedicure pop. She wore a gold chain around her neck from which a tiny nude black man hung. Between her toes, Courtney could see alternating faces of men writhing in pain.  

Megan wore a red asymmetrical top. It showed just enough of Megan’s toned stomach to be elegant. A long red skirt matched the top with yellow Cuban heels. Megan wore two tiny blondes as earrings. She also noticed Megan’s husband reduced from his prior 4ft height and wrapped around her right thumb. 

Finally, Katrina’s outfit was a bit less flashy. She wore a baby-blue v-cut blouse with dark-blue jean capris. A pair of light-brown tatami sandals adorned her feet with baby-blue painted toes. She had the most tiny people that could be seen with 5 toe rings. A bracelet. A thumb ring. An Anklet, and 2 regular rings. Courtney really liked her. 

Courtney, meanwhile, wore a pair of black gladiator sandals. Amanda and Kyle each attached to a respective piece of footwear by a chain. Between her toes, her 9 former classmates suffered. They got to watch her live a life of luxury. She matched Katrina with a pair of Capris but a black V-neck blouse. Courtney Vance was granted a small reprieve and was wrapped around her right pointer finger.  

Brittany wore a long pink sundress with pink wedge sandals. Along with Trevor between her ass, Phil was in his usual spot just between her neck and cleavage. Caleb, Lauren, Regina, and Damien were all between her toes.  

Brittany stood up. “Thank you all for coming today to celebrate the birth of our dear friend, Courtney.” She raised her glass. 

All three guests clapped.  

“Please give Ember your drink order and she’ll take care of you.” 

One by one, the French woman made her way around the room. She then left, allowing the women to engage in small conversation. 

They discussed the development and perfection of the ‘reatomization’ process. Courtney spoke proudly about how she had to revise some of Amanda’s notes to get where they were. Courtney loved being able to show that she truly deserved her position as the head of R&D through her smarts.  

Laughter erupted around the room when she brought-up how they reatomized Doctor Fjordesen and he seemed to only want to kiss her ass, literally, the entire time. She used this development to her advantage. The good doctor was kept in a cage in one of Courtney’s office drawers, his mind milked to benefit her success. He was rewarded getting to be used as her human seat cushion on an occasional basis.  

Courtney and Ameila also discussed the reatomization of Brad and Tanner. They were scheduled to be on quarterly status checks to see how much of their mind had changed in their deatomized state and if long-term deatomization was viable for use on prisoners for their sentences. Results showed that Brad and Tanner were very much aware of their ‘snot’ states once reatomized and that they were being used as living insoles. Both were shocked to discover that they had a new ‘tester’, but otherwise all their abilities remained. Neither wanted to go back to their former state but were powerless to stop Courtney. 

“I cannot wait until we get the ‘snotgun’ ready for personal use. I know a few guys who could use a time-out as a voiceless blob.” Katrina spoke excitedly and mimed aiming down a gun a shooting. The other girls laughed. 

“Turning 22 on 21 must feel a bit odd, huh?” Megan asked Courtney, referring to Courtney’s birthdate: September, 21.  

“I mean, 21 on 21 was pretty lit, but this is not that bad. The worst is that every birthday I ever had, somebody had to be funny and play that one song from that old group. The one with the high pitch BA DED DA. Y’all know that one?” Courtney replied as she cringed to “September” playing in her head. 

“So you plan on sticking around after you graduate?” Katrina asked as she sipped on her cocktail which Ember had brought in during the girls’ early conversations.  

“I hope so. I think I’ve really found a good spot and once I officially graduate, I’ll be able to contribute so much more.” Courtney looked over to Brittany who looked back. 

“If you try to leave after all you’ve already put me through, I’ll hunt you down and personally squish you.” Brittany winked. 

This earned laughter once again. The, now tipsy, group was really feeling themselves. As the party went on, the women split into their own conversations. 

Brittany, Amelia, and Megan were discussing HR roles and procedures while Katrina and Courtney had settled on the other side of the room.  

Courtney wasn’t used to one of her subordinates being larger than herself, but Katrina stood 8ft 5in tall. Brittany told Courtney that once she fully graduated, she’d allow for more advancements, but for now, Courtney was not going to get any taller than her current 7ft 11in; Brittany had granted more inches in the past few weeks due to her quick progress in contributing to the company.  

“I really like your fit.” Courtney commented on Katrina’s outfit, which earned a pleasant smile. 

“Yours is nice too. Love the sandals. I always feel like I’m going into battle when I wear mine.” Katrina returned with a compliment on Courtney’s gladiator sandals.  

The two continued their conversation 

Courtney learned that Katrina specifically requested to be transferred to New Orleans. Courtney’s name had spread through the company and Katrina wanted to see the “Wiz Kid” in action herself.  

“I now know I made a great decision. I didn’t know how I’d feel at first reporting to somebody 7 years younger than me, but you’re a natural.” Katrina’s words made Courtney blush. 

“T-thank you.” For once, Courtney was speechless. 

The two sat down and continued to talk. Courtnery learned that Katrina had started at Vilecio Seattle, but bounced around offices. She eventually settled at HQ in Dallas, but now gave New Orleans a try. She was a graduate of Cal, where she got her Undergrad and Masters, then she got her Ph.D at Caltech.  

“Oh wow. I feel way underqualified now. I mean Doctor Fjordesen was an idiot, but you make me feel like one.” Courtney replied. 

“Eh. Nothing but papers.” Katrina assuaged Courtney, “I mean. Technically I am supposed to take orders form you so none of those credentials really matter. I mean, look at Amanda down there.”  

Courtney stared down to the woman tied on the outside of her right sandal, “Would you believe that when I started here, she was my supervisor in Seattle?” Katrina added 

“No way.” Came Courtney’s reply. 

“Oh yes way. Little 5ft 5in me and 6ft 3in Amanda directing me around. She was the smartest person I ever met.” Katrina then looked into Courtney’s eyes with a smirk. 

Courtney’s face grew flush as she was filled with pride. 

“I was promoted over her eventually. I guess that didn’t sit well, so she came down here about 3 years ago.” Katrina’s eyes went back down to Amanda. “She wanted to change the world. Do the most good, but that changed shortly afterward. I guess it only benefited her to do good until her pride took a hit.” Katrina downed the rest of her drink and set it on the table.  

“Well. To an extent she did stick to her word.” Corutney looked down at Amanda as she spoke. 

“How’s that?” Katrina raised an eyebrow. 

“You would not believe the magic she works on my feet.” Courtney replied. 

Katrina nearly choked on spit from her following laughing fit. 

“Wanna give her a go?” Courtney asked with a smirk. 

“Can I?” Katrina asked. 

“Absolutely.” Courtney replied.  

Minutes later, Amanda stood in Katrina’s shadow with Kyle in tow. Katrina had slipped off her sandals and sat with her feet flat against the coffee table. She rested her head on her forearms balancing on her knees. Her blue toes wiggled in the room’s mood lighting. 

“Who’s the little guy?” Katrina asked inquisitively 

“Oh. That’s Kyle. We had a trisk back in college. But he broke my heart. When he saw the goddess, I had become he begged for me to take him back. He said I could do anything to him. So I did.” Courtney lied heavily. 

Kyle wanted to protest, but Courtney had placed him on permanent mute.  

“Right on. That’s how I got most these little dudes.” Katrina wiggled her toes to show off the men wrapped around them. 

“From left to right. Nick; my first employee. He had a thing for powerful women. Boy doesn’t he regret telling me that now. Jerome; he kept offering to rub my feet, so now he just lives wrapped around my toe. Matt; we dated for a bit but caught him cheating with Sandra who’s around my wrist.” 

Courtney stared in awe as Katrina named and shamed. 

“Hank; he thought a woman’s place was in the kitchen. And last, but not least, Vince; we actually got along quite well. He wasn’t a creep. He respected me and the other girls. We even had a small fling which ended amicably. But, and this is my bad, he kinda got demoted by somebody...” Katrina raised a hand with a sly grin, “...so she could take him with her to her new office.” 

“Oh. Sorry. Go ahead you two.” Katrina waved her hand for Amanda and Kyle to continue at her feet as they waited for her to finish talking. 

Katrina watched as Amanda directed Kyle between her toes. 

“Damn. She’s still ordering somebody around even at this size.” Katrina laughed as Amanda put her right foot on Kyle’s ass and pushed him into the sweaty crevice. Courtney and Katrina both laughed at this which made Amanda beam with pride... 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Over halfway done. 20 chapter goal.
Let me know if you'd like to see anything.