- Text Size +

Monday came and went like most other Mondays. Mostly uneventful with Brittany tending to random meetings and emails. She was ready for the Charity Gala that night, the ‘3rd Annual Vilecio Crescent City Charity Auction.’ It had been something Brittany started when she worked her way to the top of the New Orleans office, and she was truly passionate about; it also gave her a chance to show herself off, which she never shied away from.  

During the day, Brittany received an email from Veronica Gautier. The subject simply read ‘THANKS!’. An image attached showed Asher’s shrunken body curled into the fetal position in Veronica’s palm. Brittany was surprised he had made it through the mail but was happy that Veronica appreciated him.  

“What are you wearing tonight?” Courtney asked her boss. The two women walked side-by-side down a bare white hallway.  

“Oh? Hm. Sorry. Was reading this text.” Brittany slid her phone into her right pocket. “I’m not really sure. Maybe something gold and black?” She asked her young subordinate. 

Courtney shook her head, “I think that's a bit gauche. Honestly, I think you should go with that red midi dress you got, matching heels, and popping red lipstick.” Courtney emphasized the ‘pop’ with her lips which made Brittany smile. 

Brittany pictured herself in her head. “You know. That does sound lit.”  

Courtney began laughing, which caused Brittany to pause. 

“What’s so funny?” She asked. 

“Please.” Courtney stifled her laughter. “Please don’t ever say that again.” She allowed herself to continue laughing. 

Brittany was confused and a bit angry, “What? Lit?” 

Courtney raised her and grabbed her stomach, “Please. No. Stop!” 

Brittany rolled her eyes. “OH Please. I’m only 7 years older than you. I think I have the right to still use the hip slang.” Her large right hand reached pushed into Courtney’s face which caused the girl to nearly fall over. 

Courtney struggled to regain her balance in her blue Kitty heels. She grabbed her chest and caught her breath. 

“Alright, Sasquatch. I get it.” She stuck her tongue out at Brittany. 

Something about the younger girl really made Brittany happy. It was like the sister she never had; Jenn, as odd as it was to say it, was wise beyond her years. Brittany looked more to her as a source of wisdom. 

Their respective footsteps continued to clack on the linoleum floor until they reached a large set of double doors. The duo stopped and read a large sign on the door. 

“NEW ORLEANS ARCHIVES. AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY.” 
 
Brittany led the way and pushed the doors open. She had to duck her head slightly as this was an older part of the building, and the doorway only went up to 10ft. Courtney followed behind, for once thankful for being ‘short’.  

“So, what are we down in this dungeon for?” Courtney joked, but obviously nervous about the dark room they had entered.  

“Gonna look for some things to auction at the gala tonight. Usually, stuff from down here does well. People love owning a piece of history almost as much as they love owning actual people.” Brittany continued to lead the way. 

As they were 3 stories below ground level, the air was slightly moist and musty from ground water seeping in. New Orleans’ environment wasn’6 really the best for preserving anything you desired to be kept pristine.  

“Oooh. This may do.” Brittany held up a metallic band in her hand. 5 led lights imbedded into the metal showed unblinking. It was covered in a light layer of dust. 

“This.” Brittany began as she held the band up to her eyes and was obviously reminiscing. “Is the neuro-chip before the neuro-chip. The mind-band they called it.”  

Courtney raised an eyebrow at the name. 

“Don’t blame me. This thing was here years before I was.” Brittany snapped the band open and then closed with a satisfying clack.  “The logic was that anything you wrapped this around would be subject to commands much like the neuro-chip. However, it had its flaws. Couldn’t shrink, so there had to be many different sizes made. Often fell apart. And, worst of all, prone to not working.”  

Brittany shoved the band in her pocket. “This is what brought upon my idea of the neuro-chip. Why rely on an external tool when the person could *be* the tool.” She spoke proudly and continued walking through the aisles. 

As they walked deeper into the archives, Courtney choked on the musty air. She looked down at Courtney Vance in her usual spot around her left ring toe and wondered who had the better air at the moment.  

The sound of Brittany’s mules as they slapped against her large soles echoed throughout the room.  

“You know. You should see some of the stuff they have at HQ...” Brittany talked as she peeked on shelves and rummaged through boxes. “...Tye allegedly have the SMOL device used to shrink Nate Mullston.” She spoke referring to the first SMOL device used in an official capacity by any government.  

“Hmmm.” Brittany paused ahead of Courtney. “This *may* get something....” Brittany held up a small shadowbox with tiny clothes laid out carefully. “This, if I remember right, is when Vilecio tried to get into ‘tiny’ fashion. Didn’t do too well. Turns out small people don’t have a lot of money to spend on things...” She tucked the frame under her arm.  

Brittany continued around the archives for the next hour pointing out and showing various things to Courtney. Courtney, appreciative for the history lesson, was extremely grateful once they left the room.  

“Not a history fan?” Brittany asked as she could feel Courtney’s relief.  

“Never was my thing. I prefer to live in the now.” Courtney replied as she brushed off dust which somehow had attached itself to every inch of her body. 

“Well you know what they say?” Brittany asked as she led the way to the elevator. 

“What?” Courtney asked. 

“History is great people during great times...” Brittany did not follow-up her words as the elevator dinged. 

The two rode up to Brittany’s office and the conversation changed back to the gala. 

“You and who else are going to be there?” Courtney asked. 

“Let’s see. Me. You. Cassandra from accounting. And Katrina.” Brittany counted off. 

“OH wonderful.” Courtney was happy Katrina would be there. The two had texted back and forth since Friday but hadn’t gotten a chance to meet-up.  

Back in Brittany’s office, the two women chatted about their weekends and the gala. 

“You seemed to like the community service event.” Brittany commented. 

“Absolutely. It was nice to be able to give back and meet some of my neighbors.” Courtney spoke of the various people from around New Orleans who attended.  

“Wonderful. I’ll make note to get you on the committee overseeing our different causes.” Brittany replied. 

The elevator dinged once more. It had arrived at her office. Brittany stepped out into the lobby to her office. 

“Wanna come in for a drink? I’m pretty much done for the day.” Brittany invited her young protégé.  

“No thanks. I’m going to head down to the gym to get a workout in and then to the spa. Wanna get all my energy out before tonight.” Courtney replied. 

Brittany nodded and gave a small salute to Courtney as the doors closed. 

Courtney stared ahead. Her large hands were soaked with some calluses forming. A digital display situated before her showed her stats.  

1:10/500M 
28spm 
15,000m 
20mins 

The sound of whooshing water filled the air. Courtney leaned forward and pushed back; her strong legs flexed. The rowing machine on which she sat was supersized to account for people beyond Brittany’s height. She looked to her right where a wall-sized mirror hung and checked her form. Her purple leggings and matching sports bra were darkened with sweat. Her skin reflected the early afternoon light which came through the gym’s windows. 

She looked down as she slid forward once more and adjusted her posture. Her feet pushed hard against. She could feel Brad and Trevor’s ‘bodies’ morph around her soles and through her toes as the pressure increased upon them and then relented as she began to slide forward once again. 

Finally, she slid forward once last time and placed the machine’s handlebars into the holder. She loosened the straps around her shoes and carefully pulled her feet free. She stood up and grabbed her rented seat cushion from the machine’s seat and wiped herself down with a towel wrapped around her neck. Water-bottle in hand, she made her way from the gym. She wordlessly dropped the living cushion into a basket containing others.  

She soon lied face-down and nude on an oversized massage table. Her face rested softly in the head holder. Music featuring running water and soft chimes played on an overhead speaker. The lights were turned low. A knock came at the door to her room. 

“Come in.” Courtney replied. 

She heard soft patter of light footsteps and then a voice from above. 

“How are we doing today, Miss Hodges?” It was masculine. 

“Great. Thanks.” She replied with her eyes closed ready for her massage to get started. 

“I see we’re doing a full deep tissue for the next 90 minutes?” The voice sought to confirm. 

“Yep.” Courtney answered matter-of-factly. 

Without another word, the massage commenced. Courtney purred with pleasure as she felt the small, but strong hands work her over. The smell of eucalyptus in the massage oil filled the air. Over her shoulders and down her back, the fingers and palms dug in and pulled. Courtney’s face contorted with pleasure. She laughed as she felt the hand work their way down her thighs and struggle against her muscles. The thumbs dug in and pulled as they worked down her calves and then to her feet. The fingers of her masseuse made careful swirls on her soles and pulled with effort where needed. Each toe was carefully worked.  

About 2/3 of the way through, she was requested to roll over. She finally saw the man working her, he looked familiar, but couldn’t quite place it. He was a younger looking black man. Hair shaved short with some tattoos she couldn’t make out in the light. Though he currently stood over her in her prone position, she guessed he was no taller than 5ft. He carefully lifted her arms and legs and stretched them out. 

After going 10 minutes over the allotted time, her masseuse finished a hand massage and carefully placed her arm down. 

“I’ll let you get dress and will be back with a juice.” He whispered and then stepped from the room. 

Courtney opened her eyes which were heavy with sleep after the pampering. She sat up and then slid off the table. She walked across the room and grabbed a fluffy dark-blue robe which hung behind the door. Another soft knock came.  

“Come in.” Courtney coo’d happily. 

Sure enough, her masseuse returned and as Courtney had guessed, she easily towered at least 2 feet over him.  

“Mango Juice, miss.”  

Courtney grabbed the comically small paper-cup from his hands and easily tossed it back. She handed him the empty cup and then spoke. 

“I couldn’t help but notice you look slighly familiar?” she asked. 

“You may have seen me on TV.” He replied which earned a raised eyebrow. “I used to play in the NBA a year ago.” He filled Courtney in. 

“Ohhh.” It suddenly hit Courtney that he was part of the “Fallen Stars” program Brittany recently launched. “Well, you should've gotten into this sooner. You’re a natural.” She replied, not even caring what his name was. She patted his head and left the room for her next appointment. 

Courtney walked into a room with chairs against one wall looking out over another wall of windows over the Mississippi River. She walked to an empty chair and caught sight of Roy filing and random girl’s toes. A look of disdain on his face. Courtney smirked to herself as she took a seat. The soft robe hugged her freshly oiled and softened skin. 

The sound of squeaky wheels and soft footsteps soon sounded approaching her. She opened her eyes to see a 2ft tall man standing where her feet rested. She noticed his tray of tools (files, clippers, painting needs...). She then looked at his face. It was weathered. A 5’o’clock shadow covered his jawline. His hair, kept short thanks to weekly cuts, had streaks of grey. Otherwise, he was scrawny and pale. She guessed he was in his late 30s or early 40s. 

“My name is Ethan. I’ll be your tech today.” His voice was monotone.  

Courtney rolled her eyes. 

“Ethan. I’m going to need you to be a bit more enthusiastic.” She extended her right foot and placed her toes under his chin so that his eyes looked up into hers.  

Ethan shook with a mix of fear, anger, and shame. The girl who he could tell was much younger than himself was already degrading him. 

“I’m going to need a nice metallic maroon and I really want you to work the callouses. Okay, bud?” Courtney asked as she still held his head under the chin. 

“Yes.” He replied and attempted to pull his head free. 

“Good.” Courtney smirked and pulled her foot back. She watched as Ethan, dressed in a super-small Vilecio polo shirt and khaki pants, pulled the necessary supplies from his cart.  

Ethan stared at the large soles of the girl who was ordering him around. It was something he was now used to as he had been demoted to spa duty for nearly 3 weeks at this point. To be honest, he lost track of time, every day was the same. Ordered from bed at 5AM to get things ready for the day and only allowed 30 minutes for lunch and then sent to bed at 9PM. No downtime between. He grabbed a tube of exfoliant cream and squeezed a large dollop into his left palm. He sighed as he rubbed his hands together. 

Courtrney tapped away on her phone. Messages and final details of that night's gala were flying to and fro. Katrina was asking about dinner before or drinks after. Brittany was exclaiming how excited she was. Cassandra asked who she should wear. It made Courtney feel warm and fuzzy to have such a close-knit group of women to bond with. A grunt from the end of the chair caught her attention. 

Courtney looked down as Ethan rubbed his small hand covered in exfoliant up and down her left foot. She felt his miniature fingers push into her sole and run between her toes. The look on his face showed concentration and resentment.  

 “Be sure to get the heels. They’ve been rough from my judo classes.” Courtney commanded and then tapped her ear. She asked V for information on Ethan. 

She learned he was a former IT head and had been demoted for fraternizing with a subordinate. He was 37 and his wife actually worked in legal. Most likely she pulled some strings to have him placed in his current position. 

“Ethan, you’re doing great.” Courtney teased, “Chelsea would be so proud of you.” she dug in the humiliation with his wife’s name. V continued to give her more information on Ethan as she smiled. 

Ethan gritted his teeth, most of those who came into the spa would get information from V and used it to humiliate the smaller workers. He kept his eyes focused on Courtney’s sole, its well moisturized soft wrinkles reflected the sunlight from the windows behind him. His hands worked around the well-formed heel; he could feel Courtney’s strength behind it. 

She moved her foot to the side so that she could see Ethan’s face. She then untied her robe and let it slide open. It opened ever-so-slightly to reveal her toned body underneath. 

Ethan’s throat went dry as he stared up at Courtney. The robe revealed just enough to tease hm. Her breasts just viewable in the gap rested softly on her chest. Her toned abs shone in the sunlight and her crotch was freshly shaven. His eyes travelled down her large thighs until he was once more looking at her sole. He felt his dick rise in his pants. 

"Damn shame Chelsea has a request on your file to deatomize you if you get caught fraternizing again. Otherwise I’d help you out.” Courtney winked as she revealed to Ethan the actions his former wife had taken against him. 

Ethan shuddered at the thought of becoming a pile of goop. He remembered back to how Chelsea was heartbroken with him but didn’t think she’d go that far. His hard-on quickly subsided and he returned to pampering the size 27 foot over half as long as he was tall. 

The minutes ticked by as Courtney watched Ethan work. One-by-one, her nails were soaked, cleaned, filed, and painted. She looked on as his hands carefully preened her cuticles and shaped her nails. At one point, she became entranced by Ethan’s process. As much as she could tell he hated his life, she could also tell he was a man who took pride in all his actions. Finally, hands soaked and covered in sweat, Ethan looked up at Courtney who had dived back into her phone. 

“All done...” he paused as if choking “...miss” he finished.  

“Hm?” Courtney looked up from her phone to see Ethan standing with his hands behind his back by her feet. Her peds were softened and moisturized. Her toes were each a delicate work of art. She smiled and wiggled her digits. 

“Very very nice, little man.” She leaned forward to inspect the work more closely. “Not a nail out of place and not a drop of polish out of line.”  

She then yawned at lifted her arms above her head. “Aw man. How long was that?” She looked down at her phone which read 4:45PM. “Oh wow. That took you almost 3 hours?” She layered on the humiliation. She stretched and yawned once more. 

“So.” She clapped her hands together and smiled at Ethan. “You want the good news or the bad news?” 

Ethan raised an eyebrow, not daring to speak as he stared down at Courtney’s cleavage in the robe.  

“Well, I always liked the good news first, so I’ll do that.” Courtney began not awaiting a reply. “Good news is you won't have to do this any longer.” she smiled. 

Ethan unsure of what the younger woman’s game was. 

“The bad news. Well only bad for you, really.” Courtney leaned back and flexed her soles in his face. “Chelsea and I had a nice long chat on the internal DM service. And she’s a really nice lady. I wanted to make things right between you two. ” Courtney smirked... 

Dressed in a tshirt and jeans before she went home to change for the gala, Courtney knocked on the door of the 22nd floor of the building.  

A nameplate on the wall next to the door read “CHELSEA MCSTONE”. 

“You must be the great Courtney Hodges.” A tall brunette rose behind a glass desk. She wore a plain black skirt with a matching blazer and black blouse. Her black leather heels filled her outfit as thick-rimmed black glasses adorned her face.  

Courtney approached the woman who was a few inches tall than herself.  

“Nice to meet you in person!” Courtney exclaimed as she released her hug.  

“What can I do for you” Chelsea asked.  

“Oh. I just wanted to stop by with a gift for you to thank you for helping a bored girl out earlier.” Courtney replied, referring to their conversation earlier. 

“It was random, but sure. It was fun! Happy to get to know one of our company’s rising stars.” Chelsea returned to her seat behind the desk and sat down. 

“And..” Courtney began and reached into her person hanging at her side. “...I wanted to give you this.” She pulled out a small jar with a label stuck on. She carefully placed it on Chelsea’s desk. 

Chelsea raised an eyebrow confused. She reached for the jar and looked into it. A brown puddy-like substance was held within. She then looked at the label. 

“ETHAN OLIVER” it read. 

“You don’t? It can’t? Is this?” Chelsea was speechless. 

Courtney nodded giddily. “It is! I had the opportunity to meet Ethan earlier as he gave me a wonderful puddy. V told me all about his history and the notes on his file. He seemed so miserable at the spa, I figured he’d be happier here.” she winked. 

Chelsea reached into the jar and placed two fingers into what used to be her ex-husband. She poked and prodded the goopy substance with a lithe smile. 

“You like it?” Courtney bounced.  

“I mean. My birthday isn’t until February, but I’ll take this gift now” Chelsea pulled Ethan’s form from the jar and played with it in her hands. 

Courtney watched as Chelsea pulled the puddy thin and then rolled into a ball. She couldn’t imagine the torture which the man was going through. Chelsea then stuffed ‘Ethan’ back into the jar and smiled up at Courtney. 

“This is great. I’ll play with him whenever I’m bored.” She set the jar by the nameplate on her desk. 

“He’ll need to be hydrated at least once a day to ensure he doesn’t dry up into dust.” Courteny looked at the jar, then added “They make great insoles....”  

Done with her good deed for the day, Courtney left the office to prepare for the gala...